- Text Size +

 

The next dawn Maris awoke hungry as she yet again struggled to fill her belly with food and bemoaned gobbling down some poor diver team. That however was behind her now as the sun caused the waters to glow quite brilliantly. After passing by a school of fish she quickly gulped down Maris sensed the presence of another mermaid. Raising her alert posture Maris hoped this wasn't going to become a fight for hunting grounds again. As has become more common over the last ten years due to less food being easily obtained.

 

Her predatory instinct discovered quickly this was the scent of a friend and Maris smiled in relief. As fighting other mermaids for territory sucked royally to say the least. Because unlike in the past when it was for social dominance in mating the contest now often resulted in death as famished desperate mermaids killed each other over food. Swimming to the surface Maris spotted her mermaid friend waving in the distance shouting, "Hey Maris! It's Windy! I came to see you!"

 

Racing over Maris yelled, "I could smell you miles away!"

 

"Last time I visited you slammed me so hard that I felt it for a week!" Windy pouted as she fixed her long golden hair.

Maris now waiting in the calm ocean near her friend stricken with embarrassment replied, "Sorry! I really was anxious that day!"

 

"Speaking of being anxious did you fuck that little guy yet?" Windy teased as she now laid back in the water basking in the sunlight.

 

"NO!" Maris pouted, "It's not like that........ yet."

 

"Yet?......... Hmmmmmmmmmmm" Windy mused, "So you admit it now?"

 

"Look, it's a good friendship and I don't want to screw it up anymore than it's already been." Maris retorted

 

"Already.....been?" Windy questioned, "What happened since I've been roaming around the world?

 

Flustered by this question Maris replied, "Grant shrunk and his friend tried to eat him. So I ate her in front of him because I was so angry. Now I don't know if he can forgive me or get over the fact I sometimes pick up a few humans to eat."

 

"You need to let go Maris like I have since the government agreement is a load of bullshit anyways." Windy said firm in tone as her blue soft eye's focused.

 

"It's wrong to just eat them unnecessarily just because they are easy prey! Besides your always on the run and the humans want you dead." Maris responded as she glared intently

 

Pulling a random human girl from between her breast Windy stated, "Because your my friend I promised not to eat Grant, but food is food and that's what humans are to us. It's just nature and while you bitch about morality humans fuck up our oceans, hunt us down to turn our hides into gift shop bullshit and eat our damn food. None of them really give a damn or want this peace to last. War is coming and we all know it with that human talking of some new world order. He is going to end their government's as everyone knew them and unite the humans to kill us all."

 

"You really enjoy the human conspiracy websites don't you Windy." Maris laughed as she assumed this was just more paranoia.

 

"That has nothing to do with this!" Windy pouted, "Point is you need to accept they are food like this girl here!"

 

Maris watched as her friend then shoved the screaming girl into her mouth and swallowed her alive. It was quite the norm for her. Along with her denial of finding anything the humans do as enjoyable. Amused of how cute this was Maris asked, "You really believe that? Do you still have that nerd living on an island or did you eat him yet?"

 

"I just need him to run the projector and keep me in the loop on human stuff!" Windy snapped, "Getting useful help is much harder than it looks!"

 

"So how do you know he didn't run away in the time you left him?" Maris asked with a knowing smirk.

 

"Just screw you!" Windy pouted before she answered, "Fine you caught me Maris, I took him with me because he wanted to see the world."

 

"So you did it for him then?" Maris teased raising an eye brow.

 

"No way! I wanted him to learn how terrifying I can be!" Windy insisted as she then kicked water up with her tail.

 

"Whatever you say girlfriend." Maris snickered as she then added, "He must be shitting himself after seeing you go into a feeding frenzy."

 

"Grant is likely shitting himself after seeing you eat someone too." Windy replied tongue in cheek insensitively.

 

Saddened by those words Maris asked, "Do you think he can forgive me?"

 

"If anything the little runt needs to thank you for eating some bitch trying to kill him." Windy resounded proudly before she comforted, "Seriously though, he will come around once the shock wears off and he can see what a good friend you've been."

 

"You really think so?" Maris asked before she mumbled, "I think I'll give him some space today and see him tomorrow."

 

"I know he will!" Windy declared more certain of this than she was concerning the shape of the world.

 

Smiling with reassurance Maris replied, "That's the nicest thing I've heard you say about a human."

 

"Grant is like a puppy so of course he will get over it." Windy replied

 

"He is not!" Maris pouted before she asked, "So how was traveling around the world this time anyway?"

 

Windy then began going into great detail of the places she had been and spoke fondly of the people she dined on. All humans no matter their background nearly always reacted the same way to being eaten Windy noted as she giggled about how their so called difference's melted away in her stomach acid. Laughing together the two mermaids had a good time and made other little jabs about themselves.

 

@@@-@@@-@@@

 

That same morning Raven awakened to a rumble from her stomach. Rubbing her eye's she moved gratingly out of bed. Looking over at her sleeping tiny brother Raven smiled before hitting up the bathroom for a quick shower. Then she made herself a bowl of cereal with milk as her dad watched TV.

 

The father paid closer attention once the reporter began speaking about breaking news. The dolled up female reporter clean in presenting her case stated, "A young woman in a diving suit attending the local high school that recently suffered a mass shrinking attack washed up on the beach early this morning. First responders called by the man that found her quickly rushed the victim into the hospital for wounds allegedly caused by acid. For now the police and family have kept the name confidential. The authorities meanwhile urge people to not assume this was a mermaid attack until experts confirm their findings though more investigation. Any post online claiming to know it's a mermaid attack will be removed and they will be redirected to a government information page with the known facts to prevent the spread of disinformation."

 

"What bullshit! They couldn't care less about us!" Raven's mother complained hastily as she made a cup of coffee.

 

"Honey it's just to protect us from other nations brainwashing our people. In a month or so the government will publish it's findings and everyone will know then with the facts." Raven's father said hoping this would quell his wife's anger.

 

"By then it's forgotten! You know if this was important to them the media would lay on the blame today and wait a month before they would ever even admit to possibly being wrong! They need to do more about those mermaids killing people!" Raven's mother blasted while sitting down at the table.

 

"I don't want to fight about this." Raven's father breathed as he thought about what a headache it would be to set her off on a rant.

 

"Then agree with me because I'm always right you know!" Raven's mother insisted with a knowing look upon her husband.

 

"Yes dear..............those bad mermaids need to be punished." Raven's father sighed before drinking his coffee.

 

Angered by this Raven chimed in, "Maybe less people would get hurt if mermaids weren't treated like predator's all the time! It's not fair to be demonized before ever hurting anyone! Mermaids deserve to live healthy peaceful life's in the ocean, but instead we over-fish their food and poison their water not even caring what happens to them. That's what is really bullshit mom!"

 

"I know Maris hasn't caused trouble and you kids like her, but it's in their nature to hunt. They are born to be savage monstrous super predator's. If human's don't really start fighting back they will just keep eating us because that's just their nature. Once you both get older you'll understand how the world really is." Raven's mother countered

 

"People like you are why nothing is ever going to change!" Raven fumed before taking her last sip of her milk and storming back into her bedroom.

 

"Your not old enough to understand! Now remember to feed your brother! Make whatever he wants, but don't let him get burned! Also don't stay up too late with him! Be good! We are going to be gone until late tonight!" Raven's mother nagged as she followed her daughter to the bedroom door.

 

"Don't worry mom! I'll take good care of him!" Raven grinned to herself brightly as thought's of what she wanted to do poured into her mind.

 

Waiting in his sister's bedroom Grant felt weird realizing this was the first night he spent with a girl. In his mind nothing really happened, but deep in the abyss of his heart a stirring in his gut told him otherwise. Questions populated his mind of what she planned on doing. That weird confession of hers yesterday really stumped Grant leaving him unable to process it's meaning.

 

Seeing her enter the room Grant watched as she then grabbed some things one moment and left the next. Time slowly passed before seeing Raven enter the room again. Her outfit had changed from the plain home body T-shirt and sweat pants to a knock out dark blue bikini. Everything about her figure was hot even to Grant in this moment seeing her stand before him almost glowing as the sun coming in though the window beat on her skin.

 

"We are totally hitting the beach today little bro!" Raven smiled as she reached to pick her little tiny brother up.

 

"What about........ mom?" Grant asked while being griped in his sister's hand.

 

"She wants you to get out of the house! We both agree it's long past time for you to get outside more! Getting sun is good for your skin and I'll never let you leave my sight!" Raven bobbled as she purred while stuffing Grant into her breast.

 

Trapped in the blue fabric of his sister's bikini and the soft flesh of her bosom Grant protested, "I don't want other people to see me in your boobs!"

 

"Awww don't be that way little bro!" Raven teased, "Unless you really want to go into my asshole instead because that's your only other option!"

 

"But this is weird! Your my sister!" Grant complained as he felt the embarrassment of being turned by her soft boob's squishing him.

 

"That wasn't an issue yesterday!" Raven pouted as she walked out the bedroom door with her tiny brother trapped in her bikini cup.

 

Not wanting to anger his sister again Grant said, "Just please hide me well if anyone I know from school is there."

 

A light bulb flashed in Raven's mind as she uncovered the real insecurity behind his embarrassment over this. Giggling to herself Raven said, "Don't worry tiny bro! I'll protect your honor before the ladies at the beach you suck at hitting on!"

 

"That's not what this is about!" Grant insisted with a flustered tone giving himself away wholesale.

 

"You are a straight red blooded male so it's only natural that's what this is really about you perv!" Raven teased while rubbing her boobs together.

 

Feeling the soft mountain's rubbing into him Grant flustered and blushed as he struggled against burning urges. Embarrassment washed over him as Grant told himself this was his sister's breast not a hot girl, but the issue was she is hot and every guy that saw her knew it. Swallowing his pride Grant admitted, "Yes....... I want a girlfriend really bad and that's why I beg you not to humiliate me in public."

 

"Your complaining only makes wet's my appetite to do just that little bro." Raven gloated as she flashed a white toothy smile.

 

"If I die a virgin I'm going to blame you then!" Grant spat as he puffed a bit of hot air.

 

Grinning wide Raven coy in tone playfully teased, "I'll take full responsibly!"

 

"No you can't unless.........." Grant spoke before thinking of what his sister told him last night with a confused blank state of his mind.

 

"Let's just have fun okay little shrimp!" Raven exclaimed before walking all the way to the beach.

 

Some people gave odd looks, but to Grant's shock not that many people on the street seemed to care he was in the bra cup of his sister's breast. One man however did give a glare of envy while suggesting he find a way to shrink too. Blue skies painted the atmosphere surrounding them as more of the ocean could be seen. The warm salty air plus the gentle breeze made the sun rays beating upon them feel refreshing. And for Grant spotting a number of hot women in bikini's on the fine sand ahead caused a stirring in his gut.

 

Stepping onto the beach Raven looked around with a smile until a girl approached her. It was Karen from school with a contemptuous expression on her face. She wore a simple gray one piece wetsuit ready for surfing with a board on hand. Her dark red hair highlighted the temperamental nature of it's owner. The shortness of her tempter reflected by the dirty red strand's only reaching the base of her neck. While her brown eye's burned of a sticky yet controlled rage.

 

"I knew you were a slut!" Karen mocked, "Everyone already knew you reeked of damaged goods! I mean even letting that little mouse boy use your body! That's just fucking weird!"

 

The sight of this girl alone infuriated Raven, but hearing her say all that boiled into burning rage. Pointing at the redhead Raven shouted, "Get lost! You aren't the morality police! It's none of your business!"

 

"Oh come on now! Everyone knows getting freaky with a tiny is sick just like your icky stinking feet!" Karen jeered with delight flashing her eye's as though her word was unquestionable fact.

 

Raven foaming at the mouth seethed, "Don't you have some manager to go ask for bitch!"

 

"How dare you speak to me that way cunt! With how rotten you are it's no wonder that guy puked after trying to sleep with you!" Karen retaliated as she griped tightly onto her surf board.

 

"Shut the fuck up! You don't know shit being a fucking daddy's girl!" Raven screamed as her eye's watered in tears.

 

Karen enraged stormed off after she yelled, "Go fucking cut yourself damn whore!"

 

Walking in a random direction Raven swallowed her grief maintaining the chill in the air over what just happened. Her tiny brother meanwhile seemed quite rattled over the ordeal simply because two giant's shouted right before him assaulting his poor defenseless ear drums. Before long the girl found a spot to rest on open sand. Placing a towel down she then took a moment to just look at the gentle waves break over the wet sand. People playing, resting and walking all however did have a hint of lurking fear in their eyes. As each of them knew this wasn't perfectly safe. If a mermaid came they could simply become her food no matter what the government did. It simply was the reality of this world.

 

"Bet you $20 to swallow the little fish I caught" A man declared in the background sounding closer to them with each word spoken.

 

"That's weird dude!" A random woman replied

 

"I'll do it for cash!" One other woman exclaimed

 

Looking over at the odd commotion Raven saw a guy pulling a bucket out. A few girls seemed to check it out. One though had a creature in her fingers. From here it was hard to tell what kind, but she ate it quickly. The plain yet thin girl looked to be in high school and didn't seem like the daring type. Yet she did it shouting, "I want my $20 now!"

 

A weird feeling overcame Raven as she looked at this nearby. Attempting to push it out of mind though Raven asked, "What to do want to do now little bro?"

 

"Don't know, but really are they eating those fish just for kicks?" Grant asked with his reply also in tow.

 

A woman in the group around the fish catching guy pointing to Raven's breast then shouted, "IT'S A TINY MAN!"

 

Scared Grant witnessed a total of at least five people rush over to where Raven sat with him in her bikini. How quickly they all ended up gathering around took him by shock as other people's attention in the background seemed more focused. Other's passing by now took an intentional glance at least if not stopping entirely to see what is going on.

 

Getting up Raven said, "I want all of you to please leave us alone."

 

"But.... he's so cute" One girl cooed as she kept staring.

 

"I just want a picture!" Another girl begged

 

Other's including a few men shattered as they didn't wish to intrude. However one guy remained that had been catching small fish in his net. Grinning at the sight before him the unseemly 20 something dude said, "I'll give you $100 if you swallow and bring that little guy back up"

 

"Fucking hell no creep!" Raven shouted, "Get the fuck away from us!"

 

"I'll do it!" A young woman donned in a yellow bikini swiftly answered.

 

"Oh come on! Don't be that way! The little guy can have money too." The guy added right after hearing a woman agree to his wager.

 

"No way!" Raven declared, "Get lost before I call the cops!"

 

The hot young woman with a skin tight yellow bikini and chocolate waterfall like hair over her shoulders rushed forward. Then without warning grabbed onto Raven as she spat, "I need the money!"

 

The fight was like a blur to Grant shocked this was even happening. In moment's a hand grabbed him followed by a rush of air while being shoved into a wet cavern. Fear, terror and panic consumed Grant just as this young woman has and before he could scream her tongue nearly crushed him against a hard yet smooth surface above him.

 

Fury consumed Raven as she grabbed onto the young woman that just swallowed her brother. She was just a moment too late before watching a lump travel down this crazy woman's throat. Burning with unwavering indignation she yelled, "YOU THROW HIM UP NOW!"

 

Being squeezed though the dark wet tunnel Grant felt shock break though the very core of his being. She actually swallowed him alive. He was taken out of this world just like that for $100. This hot crazy woman just forced herself on him and ended his rights in moment's so fast it was like waking up from a nightmare you can't remember yet that terror still lurked. In this case hearing the beating thunder of his predator's heart caused him to scream, kick and claw as he exploded with desperation. The constricting muscles cared not about his cries or struggle as they effortlessly dragged him down into the abyss of this woman's stomach.

 

"Look bitch, I really need the money!" The woman replied as the man pulled out his wallet.

 

"That was fucking sick!" The man said as he handed the woman in a yellow bikini a $100 bill.

 

"You got it! Now throw him up! THROW HIM UP RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" Raven demanded with rage burning into the core of her heart.

 

"Get off me bitch!" The woman pushed back, "You can't tell me what to do! It's my body not yours!"

 

Consumed with passionate fury Raven shoved the woman right into the ground. Getting on top of her Raven threatened, "Don't fucking cross me! I will cut your damn stomach open and feed your ass to the mermaids!"

 

Meanwhile Grant having fallen into the stomach swam in the foul mixture of water and acids. It reeked of bile he wished on no one to be in. Pitch black darkness made seeing impossible. Groaning bellowed throughout as other bodily noises echoed in this wrinkled pit. While the struggle his predator made against his sister caused his world to rock, roll and turn over. Making it worse he felt like massive creatures were bumping into him. Their skin felt cool, smooth and firm as they kept brushing against his body. He could feel their fright as they darted right past him. Realizing they were the fish she swallowed caused Grant to scream, "GET ME OUT SIS! GET ME OUT OF HERE! HELP! FUCKING HELP ME!"

 

Seeing the burning all consuming rage in the eye's of Raven the young woman surrendered, "Okay you win! You win!"

 

After watching the woman puke into a bucket filled with water a few times Raven was quickly growing furious yet again. 5 fish were now swimming in this bucket as the woman puked once more. Then one fish half melted came out of a vomit stream sinking to the bottom right away. However Grant was still no where to be found. Raven began to cry in the gathering crowd as she realized he might not make it. As there was simply no way to force anything with this many people now watching.

 

Screams then randomly broke the ice of the crowd as panic erupted in a flash. The once collected group of people watching someone else who was in danger fled like a pack of wild animals. Now they felt the terror, the bone chilling horror of life being in the very balance and impending sense of doom as a blonde mermaid came out from the depths. Raven immediately grabbed the woman that swallowed Grant pinning her to the ground and screamed, "DAMN YOU FUCKING BITCH! I WANT MY BROTHER!"

 

The woman struggled hard against Raven's grip as she screamed in terror, "MERMAID! MERMAID! LET ME GO! WE ARE GOING TO DIE!"

 

"Hey Windy!" Raven called out with a knowing glare into the eye's of the woman she hated most right now.

 

"Oh Raven it's been too long since I've seen you and your brother my friend loves so much." Windy replied as she pulled herself onto the beach.

 

Shock took over the young woman's brain as she realized that mermaid knew Raven a girl that burns with nothing aside from hate for her in this moment. Mindless screams for help consumed her before a giant hand came for them both.

 

Having both girls in her hands Windy asked, "What's going on here?"

 

In the hands of the blonde mermaid Raven said, "This bitch swallowed my brother for money! And she can't puke him up!"

 

"I just need more time." The woman mumbled in terror looking into the sharp eye's of this mermaid.

 

Grinning Windy lifted the woman toward her parting lips and said, "You are done!"

 

Raven watched as Windy then bit into the upper half of this woman that swallowed Grant. Blood poured from the now maimed body. Almost a third of the body was now gone from the breast on up. If she didn't enjoy watching tons of ER shows on TV this would have sent her over the edge. Still this was far more brutal than she expected. Shock kept Raven from speaking as the body then was dropped into the open palm she was resting on.

 

"Dig in and rip your brother out Raven!" Windy said, "He needs you to hurry!"

 

It was the most gross, revolting, gut wringing and horrifying thing she had ever done. But Raven stuck her hand into the mass of red guts that spilled out of a disfigured body. Feeling around for the stomach Raven felt very sick. This was far too much to handle reasonably. Trembling with shock Raven began ripping though guts with her bare hands.

 

Then finally Raven discovered a bloody clump that seemed like the stomach. Pulling apart the soft flesh with her long sharp finger nails Raven tore it open. A smile of relief beamed on her face as she saw her brother flailing around in the wrinkled flesh.

 

Windy then noticed a man that had just stood there gawking this entire time. She thought it might be from shock. In any case she planned on finding out as she causally reached down to grab him. Hearing Grant's tiny voice Windy then said, "Glad your safe Grant!"

"Shit! That was fucked up!" Grant moaned as he felt like a truck had rammed into his head and forced him inside the deepest level of a dumpster fire.

 

Cleaning him off a bit Raven apologized, "I should have never been so careless! I just wanted you to have fun coming out here!"

 

"You saved me Raven! So don't apologize for what nut cases do!" Grant said grateful he was no longer getting digested in a stomach.

 

"Eating that chick was totally hot mermaid!" The man said now in Windy's grip.

 

Grant seeing the guy that paid that woman to eat him yelled, "That's the guy! That bitch ate me because of him!"

 

Now Windy was quite angry as she looked at the man staring at her. With a raised eye brow she declared, "Time for poetic justice you pervert!"

 

As the man was then lifted toward the blonde mermaids opening pink cavern he felt a chill in his bones. The boner he experienced couldn't outweigh the gripping terror of death. In those rows of massive boulders rested a dark opening to his end. Her body would rip him to shreds until nothing was left. Panicked he begged, "Wait! I don't want to die! I haven't even lost my V card yet!"

 

"This is nature little runt!" Windy taunted as she licked him while opening her mouth wide enough for light to pour in.

 

Once dropped into the living cave the man screamed only for a moment before getting cut off as Windy's lips slammed shut sealing his fate. An unforgiving hard gulp followed. The flexing bulge on Windy's neck lasted a moment before smoothing out with the descent of her prey.

 

"Excuse me" Windy apologized after she swallowed again clearing the sensation of blockage in her throat.

 

Grant having watched that couldn't blame the guy for being scared. Yet felt like the girls were right. He deserved that and even Anna his friend couldn't be defended. Getting swallowed alive against your will to only pleasure someone was just horrible. Still rocked to the core of his being over what had just happened this sight hardly even processed in his mind.

 

That fuzzy warm swelling crawled on Raven's skin as she watched the man get swallowed alive. Horrible as it was something about it tapped into the power trip that made being a giantess or having a tiny so electrifying to her. She wasn't sure the first time witnessing a person get swallowed appealed to her. After what happened to her brother she really hoped not. But now deep in her gut Raven's flesh knew the truth.

 

"Thank you for helping me save my brother!" Raven finally shouted after regaining her composure.

 

Slightly blushed Windy said, "Oh please don't thank me! I was just hungry anyways."

 

Putting them on the ground gently Windy then took the bloody corpse away and ate it quick. A growl from her stomach confirmed she was telling the truth about being hungry. Still Raven knew she owed this mermaid a big favor larger than life. Holding her tiny brother close thinking about how close she came to losing him caused her to shed tears.

 

"Thank you for saving me girls." Grant then said addressing both of them, "I am so useless yet you both pulled though for me. I really have to do something one day to make it up for this."

 

"It's no big deal for some friend's of Maris." Windy said before looking over the horizon to see a ship heading toward her apologized, "Sorry, but I can't stick around so best of luck Grant."

 

Raven and Grant both watched the beautiful blonde mermaid swiftly enter the ocean. She was much faster than expected at getting away. It was very much a well trained response to concrete danger. That look in her eye's before entering the water. Without question she brushed with death herself at least once before and didn't see fit to repeat that experience.

 

Grant recognized the ship as one of the nation's modern battle cruisers armed with heavy rail guns designed to punch right though a mermaids tough scales. This being important considering one of the little known facts of mermaids is that they have hard scales under their human like skin that covers the upper part of their body. This especially made getting targeted by such a weapon the worst nightmare of mermaids around the world.

 

"It's good mermaids are fast enough to still get away." Raven sighed wondering if peace could last between their people's.

 

Grant attempting to reassure her said, "Mermaids are queens of the seas for a reason. There's no way she would ever get caught."

 

"I know she will be safe........I believe in her." Raven spoke looking on the ocean sparkling in the sunlight.

 

Walking into the ocean Raven used it's salty water to clean Grant gently to get the icky bile and fluids he had just been in off his body. Sitting in shallow calm waters Raven pet her brother on the head with her finger as she said, "You owe me for life now. Because that was really gross."

 

"I know" Grant replied in full appreciation as the experience of being swallowed alive still chilled him knowing unquestionably what fate his sister delivered him from.

 

Walking back making her way toward the exit ramp Raven said, "I've had enough of the beach. Let's go home now."

 

Grant could not possibly agree more if he tried. Resting in the cup of his sister's bikini felt like the most conformable place in the world right now. On the way back he didn't care who saw him like this. At this point taking a few deep breath's he was just thankful to be alive. Upon getting home his sister took him to the sink to wash off with soap and truly get clean.

 

Eating dinner that evening made for him was better than Grant expected. Later when night fell Raven took him into her bedroom and placed him in his tiny bed. She played a new video game using Grant's gaming system plugged into her TV while he watched. A few yarns later resulted in turning off the lights as Raven crawled into her bed. As the midnight oil burned a feminine gasp for air followed a more defined groan. It repeated faster with the sounds of bed springs faintly creaking until the moaning consumed Grant's thought's. It was just way too obvious even to him this was Raven masturbating under her sheets. With shame nature called him as well and the deed was done in a short flash of blind lust. Sleep quickly followed as his mind crashed into dreamland.