- Text Size +

Colossa lifted her pair of mountain-sized tits again as Annie stood up, visibly shaken by the ebony goddess’s display of power. “AT LEAST TRY TO KEEP YOUR BALANCE THIS TIME, LITTLE ONE!” the giantess snickered before letting them drop. Annie tried, but didn’t stand a chance. The earthquake that resulted was way too strong for her.

The titanic woman laughed loudly. “I HAVE AN IDEA. YOU’RE GONNA DANCE FOR ME, AND I’MMA PUNISH YOU WHEN YOU DO IT WRONG!”

Who knows what such a gigantic being could do to punish her? Annie got on her knees to beg, but this just amused the giantess further. “YOU’RE MY TOY. THAT MEANS YOU DO WHAT I SAY!” Once again, she slammed her fist into the desk. “MAN, I LOVE BEING HUGE AND POWERFUL! NOW, DANCE FOR ME, LITTLE DOLL!”

Annie reluctantly looked up at her captress’s excited face in the sky. Coco sat back and crossed her arms under her massive boobs. Her grin widened as the tiny doll of a woman tried to remember how the giant woman had danced earlier, and made her own attempt at it.

“WRONG!” Coco laughed as she slammed her palm into the desk, ending Annie’s poor attempts at a dance. “PUNISHMENT TIME!”

The grinning giantess stood up and turned around, the ground shaking every time her gigantic feet hit the floor, her enormous ass bulging out like a landscape in its own right. She pulled up her tight dress, revealing that she’d already pulled down her panties. Colossa planted her menacing behind on the desk and bent forward while pulling her butt cheeks apart. “STRIKE ONE, YOU GET TO SMELL MY ASSHOLE!”

Annie slowly approached the giant orifice in front of her. Not that she needed to--she could smell it just fine from where she was--but she somehow doubted that the giantess would be happy until she actually touched it. The strong smell of ass intensified with each step, and Coco was watching her in the mirror, giggling as she drew closer.

“SMELLS GOOD, DOESN’T IT? TAKE A GOOD WHIFF OF THAT TITANIC ASS!” she teased her little victim. “SNIFF THAT ASS, LITTLE DOLL!”

The tiny women dared not disobey, and inhaled as obviously as possible, much to Colossa’s amusement. The tiny woman tried to cough away the stench as she turned away and fell on her knees. “DO IT AGAIN!” the giantess commanded. Annie coughed for a few more seconds before she managed to stand up with tears in her eyes and smell the huge, brown cave opening before her. This time, she didn’t even have the strength to turn around, but fell down crying.

“TOUCH IT,” Colossa moaned. “I WANNA FEEL YOUR TEENY, TINY HANDS ON MY GIANT ASSHOLE.” The giant woman slapped her right butt cheek and laughed, never taking her eyes off the tiny slave in the mirror.

Annie stumbled back on her feet and reached out her minuscule limb, hesitating to do what she was told. The dark skin of the giantess’s anus looked soft, and it kept moving in anticipation. “This could swallow me whole,” she whispered to herself as she slowly raised her hand and made contact with Colossa’s smelly butthole.

“MMMHHMMM! THAT’S WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT! KEEP TOUCHING IT, AND USE BOTH HANDS!”

The tiny woman wept before raising her other hand in an attempt to please this perverted goddess that had made her another sex toy. The gigantic moans of the giantess sent vibrations through the wooden desk.

“I’MMA GIVE YOU A CHOICE, LITTLE ONE,” Coco moaned. “OPTION ONE: KISS MY SMELLY ASSHOLE.” Annie froze in fear. She had feared something like this might happen. “OPTION TWO: I SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO AN ANT-SIZED TOY LIKE YOU WHEN YOU’RE HIT BY A GIANT FART POINT BLANK. YOU HAVE UNTIL I CAN’T HOLD IT IN ANYMORE TO DECIDE,” the chuckling titaness announced. “BUT BELIEVE ME, IT’S GONNA BE A BIG ONE!”

Annie considered begging again, but she’d learned that it never worked. Tears ran down her cheek as she pulled herself up to the giant woman’s twitching anus and put her lips to it. Booming laughter erupted from her captress. “GOOD GIRL.” The massive black woman pulled up her panties, turned around and sat down again. “NOW, KEEP DANCING!”

Annie stared up at the giantess’s horny grin in disbelief. She couldn’t be serious, surely? But the gargantuan grin went nowhere, so she did her best. “BETTER,” Coco giggled. “BUT STILL NOT GOOD ENOUGH. STRIKE TWO, I PLAY DIRTY WITH YOU!”

Annie screamed as Coco’s gigantic finger nails descended around her. The giantes made her hand walk around as if the fingers were the legs of a spider. This was all just fun and games to her. Her fingers smelled of vaginal juices, Annie noticed. She had probably touched herself while making Annie kiss her asshole.

Colossa giggled, and her massive thumb slowly approached the ant-sized woman on the desk. “I COULD CRUSH YOU RIGHT NOW!” she moaned as Annie ran. More fingers came chasing her, and she kept running. It was exhausting, but the giant woman kept laughing and enjoying herself.

Eventually, she had enough, and lifted her hand. “THIS IS SO MUCH FUN, BUT I DID SAY I WAS GONNA PLAY DIRTY WITH YOU,” Colossa grinned as her face descended from above. She pursed her lips and let her saliva drip down on her unfortunate victim, who was trapped in the sticky liquid and struggled to get out. “EVEN MY SPIT IS A HAZARD IN YOUR LITTLE WORLD!” the giantess laughed.

Annie was soaked and sticky. She had no more tears, and it was hard to open her eyes. Then, she was hit again. She couldn’t make out the words, but she heard her captress’s booming voice again before she was able to struggle her way out of the hot, sticky mess she was in. Suddenly, she was caught between the giant woman’s thumb and index finger and carried off.

When she’d finally gotten the saliva out of her eyes, she realized she was being taken to the bathroom. “READY FOR SOME MORE DIRTY FUN?” Colossa giggled as she lowered her toy into the bathtub and placed her crotch right in front of her with tremendous force. Her vagina was swollen and wet, with a strong sex smell washing over the tiny woman. “I’M SO HORNY RIGHT NOW!” Coco moaned as she touched herself. “BEING THIS POWERFUL IS DRIVING ME MAD WITH LUST!”

The giant body shook with pleasure as she touched herself and let another fart escape her asshole, making the whole tub shake yet again. “SMELL MY FART, LITTLE DOLL! THIS IS AMAZING!”

There was nowhere to run. Annie couldn’t back up any further because of the slope of the tub. “TOUCH MY PUSSY NOW!” commanded Coco. “OR I’LL LEAN BACK AND LET MY ASSHOLE HAVE FUN WITH YOU INSTEAD!”

Annie walked up to the humongous pussy in front of her. The juices were making the tub slippery, and the smell was getting more intense. She had to grab hold of the huge labia to avoid losing her balance. “THAT TICKLES SO GOOD!” the ebony goddenn grinned as she fingered her clit and shook enough to make Annie lose her grip and fall over in the giant juice flow.

“YOU KNOW, I SHOULD PLAY WITH YOU MYSELF. YOU’RE A TOY, AFTER ALL!” Colossa decided and picked up the poor little woman. She placed her face against the giant clit and moaned as the tiny girl struggled to escape. “THIS IS THE STUFF!” Coco laughed and moved her toy up and down, back and forth while she leaned back and let another fart thunder from between her buttocks.

“THIS IS TOO MUCH! I’M GONNA CUM! IT USUALLY TAKES MUCH LONGER THAN THIS…” she moaned while another fart escaped her anus. “YOU REALLY ARE A SEX TOY, AREN’T YOU?” she giggled as her giant body shook with pleasure, increasingly violently.

Once she’d had her fun, the giantess made Annie wash herself and her clothes in a bottle cap. “I’M GONNA HAVE SO MUCH FUN WITH YOU,” she grinned as she picked up her clean little toy and placed her in the dollhouse. “YOU LIVE HERE NOW. BE GOOD, OTHERWISE I MIGHT PUT YOU IN A JAR INSTEAD. OR A CAGE,” she mused thoughtfully before turning off the light and going to sleep, leaving Annie on the bed between the two real dolls. Her new life as a doll was going to be a hard one.