- Text Size +

Chapter 36: A Dinner Date

Three months later, the hostess of one of the fanciest restaurants in town was chatting up a reservation customer on the phone. 

“Oh yes sir!” she said animatedly, scanning the already-busy dining room as she nodded her head. “We’re almost at capacity now, but we should just be able to squeeze your party in at 8:30…yes sir…haha yessss it’s definitely one of the busiest times of the year…well I guess you got lucky tonight…hahaha…haha yes sir…ok…o-ok sir…see you at 8:30! Bye now.”

“Just stuffing those reso’s in like sardines, huh, Tara?” teased a waiter who had been listening.

“Hey, you should be thanking me, Ben,” Tara returned, as she looked down to mark the recent call in the reservation book. “More customers equals more money for you…unless, well, you suck ass at service and they decide not to tip you.”

“That would never happen!” said Ben, feigning an affronted reaction as his eyes widened in shock. “I’m one of the best waiters we have.”

“God help us,” responded Tara. 

“And,” smiled Ben, ignoring her comment, “It goes without saying that I’m certainly one of the most courteous and attentive.”

“So attentive that Table 31 hasn’t had a water refill in ten minutes?” quipped Tara.

“Oh shit!” exclaimed Ben, gliding quickly over to assist his customers. Tara chuckled and shook her head, watching after him affectionately. Ben refilled the water glasses and then appeared back at the hostess stand a minute later. 

“Anyway, as I was saying,” he continued, sarcasm infusing his voice as he smirked pompously, “the most professional, knowledgeable, skillful waiter around.”

“Uh-huh,” said Tara, looking at him humorously. She certainly enjoyed bantering with Ben; she was 21 and he was 34, so he was quite a bit older than her. That age gap, coupled with the fact that, in her 4-inch heels, Tara stood right at 6 feet (5 inches taller than Ben), somehow prevented there from being any possibility of a serious sexual dynamic between the two. It was understood that the pretty, young hostess would want someone taller, bigger, more attractive. So of course, the lack of real sexual energy between the two of them opened up the possibility of baggage-free bantering and flirtation. 

“My parents are so proud,” continued Ben, putting his arm on the hostess stand and leaning on it. “They thought I was gonna go to med school to be a surgeon, but after I broke the news that I was gonna be a gourmet waiter, they couldn’t believe their ears. Their wildest dreams had been surpassed.” 

“Oh my god, shut up,” laughed Tara. “Don’t you have shit to do?”

“Yeah probably,” said Ben, scanning the dining room. “Pretty busy Friday, huh? But hey, I just wanted to check…how’s my section looking tonight? Was that reso at 8:30 for me?”

“Uhhh…nope. Not for you,” said Tara, checking the seating chart. “Your next table should be coming in…umm…yeah, any minute now. It’s a reso for two…name is Stintum.”

“Stintum…huh, ok. Husband and wife, I’m guessing.”

“No idea,” said Tara. “I took the call a few hours ago. Guy seemed really nervous, like he had never made a reservation before in his life.”

“Oh god, I hope it’s not one of those high school couples,” moaned Ben. “They have their parents’ money, but they’ve never worked a day in their lives and have zero tipping etiquette.”

“Hmmm yeah, the crushing sorrows of the waiter’s life,” laughed Tara. “How do you stay sane, Ben?”

“By flirting with the hostess, duh!” he replied with a grin. Tara narrowed her eyes playfully and cocked her head, and was about to respond with something needling and witty when she saw that Ben’s eyes, looking past her towards the door, had averted upward and grown wide. His grin immediately fell, but his mouth remained partially opened, frozen in shock. Tara brought her eyebrows together in puzzlement and turned around…and her eyes went wide too, her lips unwittingly parted in astonishment at what she was seeing. 

Two people…a couple…had just walked into the restaurant. Tara had to blink a few times to convince herself that she wasn’t imagining what was actually before her. It was the most lopsided pair she had ever seen…and they were definitely a couple…dressed up to a t, and holding hands. But Tara could not help but gape for a few moments. The man…if he could be called that…was wearing a suit with a little black bow tie. His head was completely bald, giving Tara the odd impression of a q-ball shining in the low dining room light. But it was this man’s stature that was so eye-catching: he was incredible short…so short that Tara, in her heels, could tell that the top of his head barely came up to the middle of her boobs. She was looking down at him, as she would a young adolescent child, but she could tell from the contours of his face that he was an adult. But she had never seen an adult man so short and so…just…tiny. Even though he was wearing a fashionable suit, Tara could tell, from his scrawny neck, and frail, weak-looking hands and wrists, that this man was incredibly shrimpy. He was holding his left hand up, so that it was even with his shoulders…he had to hold his hand this way in order to grasp the hand of his partner…his partner, who held her arm completely extended by her side, engulfing his hand in hers…Tara had registered the tiny man’s features in an instant, but her attention quickly shifted to his partner. 

She was the tallest, and the largest, woman that Tara had ever seen. It was impossible for Tara to feel like a giantess around this tiny man, because such a colossal female behemoth was standing next to him. Tara wore heels to give herself confidence in her job, but this woman made her feel smaller than she could have ever believed possible. Even as she stood at 6 feet in her heels, Tara could tell that her head didn’t even come up to this woman’s shoulders. She was looking straight forward into a pair of absolutely gargantuan breasts that seemed to be stretching her tight red dress to its limits. Her dress…its blood-red length hugged this woman’s body tightly, all the way down her strong torso, round the voluptuous and undulating curve of her huge hips, and back around in curving appreciation of her thick thighs. Right around mid-thigh, the dress split down the woman’s left leg, giving Tara a clear view of a good portion of the woman’s left leg. This woman clearly worked out — her leg was impressively thick and bulging with firm, taut, feminine muscle. Tara was shocked to realize that this woman’s leg alone probably weighed as much as, if not more than, the man holding her hand. Her lower legs were tied up in a complicated arrangement of black lacings that hugged her flesh tightly, further accentuating her size. These lacings were part of her heels…tall, imposing, black gladiator-style platform heels that contrasted sexily with her red toenail polish. Tara looked back up at this woman’s face. Cascades of flowing, wavy, golden hair spilled over her shoulders, all the way to her breasts, and Tara felt her breath catch somewhere in her upper chest as she looked up into the woman’s face. She was absolutely…fiercely, gorgeous. Her sea green eyes sparkled out from her dark eye shadow make-up, reflecting the candlelight of the dining room tables, and her full cheeks beamed with an exuberant energy. Her plush red lips were curled upward in a knowing smile, and Tara could not help but think that this woman was so beautiful that she looked…almost dangerous…like…like some kind of vampire. 

The amazon blond woman appeared to squeeze the little man’s hand, shaking it a little, and her slight movement vibrated through his entire body. He stepped forward a little, still holding her hand, and spoke:

“Um, r-reservation for Stintum?”

“Uhhh…y-yes…yes!” said Tara, blinking a few times and consulting the seating chart mechanically. “You all are…right on time!” 

“Well,” came the voice of the amazonian woman, smiling down at Tara, “It’s rude to be late for a reservation. Especially at a place like this.”

“Uh, haha, yes ma’m, you’re right,” agreed Tara, trying to seem as collected as she could. But the woman’s voice exactly matched her appearance — it was deep, rich, and resonant, and, even though the woman had not spoken loudly, her voice commanded attention. Already, conversations in the restaurant were stopping, and people were turning around to stare at the newly-arrived couple. 

“Uh…ok!” said Tara, managing to break herself out of her enthralled trance. “W-well, uh ok Mr. and…uh Mr…I mean, Mr. Stintum…if you c-could, uh, just follow me please to uh…to your table.”

And she turned and made her way robotically down the narrow rows of white-clothed tables. Sarah squeezed Jeff’s hand gently, cracking the joints in his hand.

“I think she wants us to follow her, dear.” 

Jeff jumped a little at Sarah’s words and stepped out in front, leading the way, still holding her hand. Sarah smiled warmly and allowed herself to be led, making a point to let Jeff get a few steps ahead of her before she started walking herself. In a single stride, she caught completely up with Jeff, and so she had to wait a few extra seconds each time before she took another step. Each time she waited, Jeff’s little steps extended her arm out, since they were still holding hands. It was a ridiculous sight for all of the other customers, who shamelessly stared and whispered at this tiny, slight little man leading this buxom goddess behind him…the very notion of someone his size leading someone her size was laughable. A number of the patrons started chuckling amongst themselves. This had to be a joke…there was no way this was a real date…they were coming from some show or something, surely… 

A couple times, Jeff looked back at Sarah, and each time he did she reassured him with another gentle squeeze of her hand and a cheerful, acknowledging incline of her head that shook and trembled her wavy blond hair. One time she even murmured:

“We’re almost there Jeff…almost there. You can do it…c’mon…turn around.” 

Tara seated the outlandish couple, watching in something like awe as this tiny wisp of a man had to hop a couple times to get himself in his chair. Once he had, his feet dangled off the chair, not even close to the floor. Tara then gawked as she saw Sarah hunch herself down and appear to absorb the chair with her body. Whereas the little man’s chair was prominent compared to him, the woman’s chair became invisible when she sat in it. Every aspect and feature of the chair was swallowed up by her enormously curvy body; her colossal ass hung amply over both sides of the chair, actually poking through the lower-to-middle designs of the backboard. Tara could barely believe it — sitting down, the woman’s ass came up to the same spot on the chair as her date’s stomach. Her huge feet straddled each side of her date’s chair, and her boobs hung over half the table; her head was held high and proud, climbing far above the chair’s headboard and looming imperiously over every other head in the restaurant. Tara noticed with a shudder that, even sitting down, this woman nearly matched her in height. 

“Your…uh..your server will be Ben tonight,” said Tara. “He’ll be right with you.” 

Sarah smiled at Tara and then glanced over to Jeff, raising her eyebrow. 

“Uhh…y-yes. Yes, thank you,” said Jeff, looking to Tara from Sarah, and back at Tara again. The hostess smiled back and then got out of there, turning back to stare at them once she had reached the hostess stand. Too soon, Ben immediately bounded up to them, brandishing his notepad and pen. 

“All right then how’re we doing tonight folks, I’m Ben and I’ll be taking care of you let me know if you have any questions about the menu I know please…haha, I know that some of the ingredients might not be so, uh…familiar to you guys, but hey maybe you know all about them and I’m just rambling on here for no reason like an idiot hahaha, in which case you guys don’t hesitate to tell me to go away, alright?!” 

Sarah giggled again and looked at Jeff, raising both her eyebrows this time as her laughing, plush lips bared her sharp white teeth. 

“Uh, alright,” said Jeff to the waiter. 

“Can I start you two off with anything besides water?” asked Ben, lowering his head to his pad as he felt his cheeks burning. 

“Umm,” came Jeff’s timid voice. 

“What was that?” asked Ben, leaning his head in closer. “I’m sorry sir, it’s just a little loud in here, haha!”

“Speak up for him, Jeff,” said Sarah genially, putting her elbows on the table and lacing her fingers together as she leaned in on her shapely forearms. 

“I’d like a…umm…a glass of your…your 2015 Joseph Ph-Philips Isignia,” said Jeff into the waiter’s ear. 

“Ooooh, the Philips Insig? A wonderful choice, sir.” Ben’s mind raced as he sized up the choice. This tiny dude wasn’t playing around — without even looking at the menu, he had just ordered a glass of one of the most expensive wines on the menu — the Joseph Philips went for $275 a bottle. This guy must have been some kind of investment banker or…or computer scientist or something…it all made sense, anyway, having enough money to land someone like the bombshell who was sitting across from him. But even as his mind shot through these thoughts in a split second, Ben was already talking again. 

“And, I might add, with its rich blackberry cassis flavors, with hints of cocoa, graphite, and cedar, a perfect drinking pair with our famous filet or our pepper-encrusted ahi tuna.”

“Y-yes…yes, I know,” said Jeff, and he cracked something like a smile up at the waiter. 

“Oh…oh! Hahaha, I, uh…haha, I don’t mean to presume that you didn’t already know all that,” laughed Ben, feeling the heat intensify under his collar. “It’s just that, haha, you know…a lot of customers need a little guidance through the drink menu to start off with everything…haha, but not you, I see!”

“We, uh…we looked over the menu b-before, uh…before we came,” said Jeff.

“Haha, alrighty, excellent!” said Ben, having only caught the tail end of what Jeff had said. But he understood the gist. He turned to Sarah, who actually rose up a few inches taller than him, even though she was sitting down. “And…for you, ma’m?” Ben had never felt so surreal in his life. He could hardly believe that this woman was real, and yet she was more vibrant and alive than anyone he had ever seen. 

“I will be having a glass of the Jarvis 2017 Finch Hollow,” said Sarah brightly, leaning back in her chair and looking steadily at the waiter. 

“Finch Hollow…yep, yep,” said Ben, thankful for the opportunity to look down and away from this incredible woman. He felt like he was already making it too obvious how attractive he found her. “Another stellar choice…haha, I was just about to go into my spiel about all the food pairings, but…haha, I assume you know all that already…uh…r-right?”

“Right,” said Sarah, smiling broadly as she nodded her huge head. The green of her eyes sparkled in the candlelight that flickered ever so slightly in the middle of the table. Ben couldn’t help looking down, as his eyes caught some movement on the table, and noticing Sarah’s huge hand stretched out, with her big fingers drumming her sharp, long, red fingernails lightly on the white tablecloth. He had stayed too long; she wanted him to leave. 

“Well great! Excellent!” said Ben, looking down helplessly at Sarah’s enormous ass. “I’ll just…just get your drink orders and be r-right back!” 

The stunned waiter turned and mechanically walked away. Sarah watched after him for a moment, following him with her eyes. Then she giggled and leaned back in on her forearms toward Jeff, her posture burgeoning the apparent size of her arms and breasts. 

“I think we spooked him, Jeff,” she said, just above a whisper. “What do you think?”

“He, uh…he seemed a little n-nervous, yes,” said Jeff, watching after the waiter himself. 

“Any idea why such a fancy waiter at such a fancy restaurant might be nervous around us?” asked Sarah, sticking her tongue into the side of her cheek. 

“Uh…I mean,” said Jeff, raising his eyes to Sarah’s face across the table. She was wearing big, golden hoop earrings that made her look even more ravishing…Jeff wasn’t able to avoid smiling a little. “A lot of people get that way around you.” 

“Awww, my sweet little munchkin,” whispered Sarah, peering down at him closer. Even with the two of them sitting down, the top of Jeff’s head was a few inches shorter than her shoulders. “I know I am an unusual sight to most people. But you know what’s even more unusual to people than seeing someone like me?”

“Uhh…seeing someone l-like you…w-with someone…like me?” ventured Jeff. He knew this was the answer Sarah was looking for, but even after all these weeks…and months…he was still nervous speaking to her. The things she had done to him…that he had seen her do to other people…it was easy for his mind to wander, but he focused himself back. He had been looking forward to this night for a long time. 

“Yes, Jeff, exactly,” came Sarah’s deep, dulcet voice, as she bared her teeth in an exquisite smile. She reached across the table and took his hand in hers, squeezing and kneading it softly. Jeff shuddered in pleasure as he felt himself get hard under the table. 

“By myself I turn heads,” continued Sarah. “But when I’m with you —” and here she glanced up and indicated to the tables around them. “—We turn heads…and they stay turned. Haha, look at them, Jeff. They don’t even have the decency to look away from us.” Jeff turned around and saw that almost all of the tables in the restaurant were staring at them, totally absorbed in fascination at the new couple, forgetting their manners entirely. 

“Why are they looking at us like that?” asked Sarah sweetly. 

“B-because…because you’re so much bigger and taller than I am,” said Jeff flatly, turning back around and looking up at her again. 

“Mmmhmm,” agreed Sarah, nodding her head slowly. “Any other reasons?” 

“Well…y-you’re just gorgeous,” said Jeff, his heart beating quickly as he spoke. He usually wasn’t allowed to talk to Sarah like this. “And…and I’m j-just…uh, ordinary-looking.”

“Jeff!” laughed Sarah, releasing his hand and putting hers to her breast as she looked at him earnestly. “I appreciate the compliment — really, I do — but don’t short-change yourself! You’re a handsome young man!”

“W-well…not…not too young anymore, huh?” asked Jeff, with another slight smile. 

“Aww, look at that!” cackled Sarah softly, scrunching up her nose. “Look at that little smile! Soooo cuuuuute…but come on Jeff — your birthday dinner is no time to get down in the doldrums about your age.” 

“E-easy for you to say,” said Jeff suddenly, shocked at his own bravery. “Y-you’re still only 21!” 

Sarah’s eyes widened as her mouth opened slightly. For a split second, an icy terror seized Jeff’s heart; he thought he had gone too far. But the terror quickly melted as he saw the corners of her plush lips upturn and quiver in a laughing smile. Her wide eyes danced with the candlelight as she inhaled and exhaled several times in quick succession through her nose, her tongue suddenly bulging her lower lip as it frolicked and undulated in front of her lower teeth. 

“You’ve got some fucking nerve,” she grinned, her eyebrows rising up playfully. “Talking to me like that. Don’t think I’m gonna forget that one, you old little man.”

“I’ll…uh…I’ll take whatever punishment you…you, uh, see fit to give me,” said Jeff, feeling the warmth of the exchange bathe his insides. 

“Hmm, yes you will,” chuckled Sarah, winking at him. “Oh look, it’s our waiter coming back to us again. He totally forgot to card us.” She leaned in closer to Jeff playfully, until her visage was nearly all he could see. “But I’m pretty sure it’s you he’s worried about. Ha! Boy is he in for a surprise, huh?” 

“To…to card us?” asked Jeff, puzzled. “What do you, uh — ” 

But he was interrupted by Ben’s breathless and apologetic voice. “Oh wow you two, I got so caught up in your excellent wine choices that I totally forgot to check your IDs! Haha, it’s just protocol, I know, but we have to do it in order to — ”

“No worries,” came Sarah’s cheery voice as she dug into her purse. “We understand!” 

A few moments later, Ben was checking the two ID cards with a special pinpoint flashlight that he carried around (and quite enjoyed using), and he was doing his best not to lose his composure even further. The IDs were new…brand new, in fact. They had the watermark that the state now required — they couldn’t have been more than a couple weeks old. But it was what he was reading that was shocking. This woman was…13 years younger than him?? She was…21 years old!? Barely able to drink!? Ben looked up briefly from her ID, and Sarah blinked her eyes slowly at him, waiting patiently. He had to look at her stats…6’8…250 pounds…good lord…and that wasn’t even counting those monster heels she was wearing…she had to be over 7 feet…but he had to keep his cool…he had to make sure this guy was…Ben looked up at Jeff over his ID. This guy was 29 years old!?! There was just no way…but there it was…the ID was legit…and…and his birthday was today! But quickly, before he said anything, Ben, checked the guy’s numbers. He just had to, out of morbid curiosity…4’8…80 pounds…this girl was over 3 times his weight…and 2 entire feet taller…but Ben knew he had already looked too long. He handed them back their ID cards, and he did his best to laugh and smile as he spread his arms out wide. 

“Well, look at me — I almost missed some vital information — happy birthday, sir!”

“Thank you,” said Jeff quietly, smiling and inclining his head. 

“And, uh…” said Ben, having to catch up with his own mouth, “I, uh…your drinks are coming, but since you two have already looked through the menu, do you know what you’d like to eat tonight?”

“Yes,” said Jeff, doing his best to sit up straight in his chair. “I will be having the filet tonight, and the, uh…the l-lady will be having the swordfish.”

“Ah yes, excellent, excellent, can’t go wrong with those two,” said Ben, writing down the orders as he marveled at how traditional this couple was behaving. This guy was actually ordering for this woman!?! It was crazy. 

“And how would you like your steak, sir?” he asked.

Jeff looked across at Sarah, who narrowed her eyes at him affectionately. Jeff cracked his first real smile of the night. 

“Medium rare.”

Chapter End Notes:

If you like what you've read, check out my Patreon for dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com

Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3 

My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep