- Text Size +

Chapter 39: The Main Course

A few minutes later, Ben brought out their food, making an even bigger show out of the presentation than he usually did. He had no idea how to behave around this couple, and so he compensated for his bewilderment by acting as grandiose and dramatic as possible. 

“The swordfish for the lovely lady — sorry, sir, even though this is your birthday dinner, it’s ladies first, am I right? Hahaha!” 

“Yes, more right than you know,” said Jeff, feeling pleasantly odd and surreal carrying on a conversation like this with…just some normal person. The past three months, he had barely spoken to anyone outside of Sarah’s house, where an utterly different power dynamic reigned. But now, out in the world, he was finding that the dynamic in Sarah’s house could be bent and extended to his other interactions. Plus, the fact that she was grinning at him from across the table seemed to infuse him and energize him. Even just weeks before, Jeff had been having trouble saying anything without a stutter. And now he was cracking ironic jokes?! 

“And…” said Ben, with a bit of a searching look down at Jeff, “For the birthday boy…oho! I’m sorry, sir — the birthday man — our famous filet! Now then, can I get you two anything else, or would you like me to just beat it so you can dig in?”

Sarah looked at Jeff and raised her eyebrows. Jeff smiled and looked up at Ben.

“I…I think we’re all set here.”

“All right! Haha, then I’ll get out of your hair and leave you all to it!” 

The waiter floated away, and Jeff and Sarah shared a little humorous moment with each other, appreciating the awkwardness of the previous encounter. 

“Mmmm my my, look at this!” said Sarah studying her swordfish. “This looks delicious! But first, a little toast to the birthday boy — our little waiter got it right the first time, didn’t he?”

“Haha, ok, cheers,” said Jeff, holding up his wine glass to Sarah’s. They clinked them together, and drank, both of them feeling the pleasant bite of the alcohol singe their throats as their eyes stayed locked. 

“Well let’s eat, then!” said Sarah. She cut up her swordfish, paired it with some of the intricately-arranged vegetables on her fork, and brought it to her mouth, eying Jeff. He sat there simply, unmoving as he watched her slowly insert the food into her mouth and withdraw the clean fork a moment later. She kept her eyes locked onto his as she chewed thoughtfully. She loved this part of every meal — his eyes watching her, waiting. 

After she swallowed the first bite, Sarah scrunched up her eyes affectionately at Jeff. Even after all these months, that look of hers had the power to almost stop his heart. It was the look she had been giving him more and more recently…the look before she cuddled him around bedtime, or before she was about to call attention to a size comparison. Jeff knew that Sarah thought he was cute, and when she looked at him like that, he sometimes thought that…that it meant more than that. A lot more. 

A silvery jingling filled the air, and as Jeff glanced down, he saw that Sarah was extending her hand over to the bell that rested on the table, her bracelets tinkling against each other with her arm's movement. His mouth started to water. He looked down at his steaming, delicious-smelling steak, and then back across the table at her incoming hand. Sarah grasped the top of the bell handle with her fingers, and slowly caressed it. Jeff couldn’t watch her do this without getting hard…his stomach growled, and he sucked up the extra saliva in his mouth and swallowed it, looking up expectantly at Sarah. 

‘Jesus Christ,’ she thought as goosebumps popped up across her arms and all down her back. ‘He’s perfect.’ 

She picked the bell up, winked at him, and very clearly rang it, shaking it back and forth rapidly for no more than a second, before putting it back down on the table. The bell wasn’t loud by any means; it had a light, silvery sound, and cut the air with a pleasantly chill tintinnabulation. But it was loud enough to make a lot of people in the restaurant turn their heads. A number of conversations were once again put on hold thanks to this particular couple…people stared curiously, a few of them puzzled, at the lopsided pair. After a few seconds, they turned back around, since nothing more appeared to be happening. 

Jeff didn’t notice their stares at all, and even if he had, he wouldn’t have cared. This was a big moment for him. He was eating his very own steak…out in public…across from Sarah…on an actual date. He was even allowed to cut it up for himself. The next few minutes were spent in a kind of food bliss, as both Sarah and Jeff enjoyed their meals, making occasional eyes at each other from across the table. 

“Mmm, my goodness this is delicious,” said Sarah after a few more bites. “How’s your steak, Jeff?”

“It’s…it’s just, so good,” he said. “But I don’t think I’m gonna…uh, be able to finish the whole thing.”

“Haha, well we knew that coming in, now, didn’t we?” laughed Sarah. She casually reached over with her fork, her bracelets jingling, and stabbed one of the pieces of meat Jeff had cut. She brought it up to her mouth and ate it, nodding her head down at Jeff as she chewed.

“Oh yeah,” she agreed. “Mmmm, oh…yeah, that’s good. Medium rare is always the way to go at places like this.” 

“Didn’t you…uh…used to be a waiter or something too?” asked Jeff, feeling his cock twinge a little as he watched Sarah chew the big piece. He had barely managed to wrap his mouth around what he had cut, but she had just eaten that piece like it was nothing. 

“Oh god, yeah…a few years ago,” said Sarah, chuckling a little as went back to her swordfish. “Before I went to college and landed a job in my field. I have to say, I don’t really miss much of it. You have to put up with people no matter what you do, but there aren’t a lot of jobs where you literally depend on strangers’ goodwill to survive.”

“And how is everything tasting?” asked Ben, who had apparently slid back towards their table, seemingly from nowhere.

“It’s sooo delicious, thank you!” said Sarah happily. “Jeff? You enjoying your steak?”

“Oh yes,” he said with his mouth full, nodding his head as a little juice started to run down his chin. 

“Aww, look at you…cutie,” giggled Sarah. Once again she reached across the table, bracelets jingling, but this time she held her napkin in her hand, and lightly dabbed Jeff’s chin. He looked up at her sheepishly.

“He’s clearly enjoying it, I think,” laughed Sarah, turning towards the waiter as she continued to swab Jeff’s chin. “It’s just been so long since he’s had a full meal of solid food, you know? When was the last time, Jeff?”

“Uh…” he said uncertainly. He wasn’t sure. Months, at least. Sarah had been keeping him on a strict diet of specially-selected foods that were generally limited to fruits and vegetables. The protein he ate was generally mixed up in shakes that Sarah prepared for him. 

“I can’t even remember,” he laughed, as Sarah withdrew her napkin. 

“Oh! Haha! Well alright then!” said Ben, rubbing his hands together, clearly having no idea what to make of all this. 

“Since it’s his birthday, he’s enjoying this tasty treat,” explained Sarah, “But I generally don’t like him eating red meat too often.” Sarah gestured lightly with her fingers for Ben to step a little closer to her, and he immediately moved forward, automatically obeying. Jeff loved it when other men stood close to Sarah, especially when she was sitting down. Almost invariably, she totally dwarfed them, and Ben was no exception. Seated in her chair, Sarah was at least a few inches taller than the 5’7 waiter, but it was just…the size of her compared to him that was more noticeable than anything else. Sarah’s head, her neck, her breasts, her arms…just…everything…made Ben’s body seem absolutely tiny in comparison. He was clearly an adult, but next to Sarah, as she arched her neck down and spoke into his ear…well, he looked like a kid. 

“It makes his cum taste too metallic, you know?” she said into Ben’s ear, loud enough so that Jeff could hear too. “I like it best when it’s sweet and creamy…but one steak’s not gonna spoil it, I don’t think…not after days of yummy fruits and special supplements, right Jeff?”

“Haha,” said Jeff, blushing at Sarah’s outwardly lewd language. “Right.” She sure was brave…Jeff would never dream of talking like that to other people, but, then again, no one in the world could match Sarah’s confidence. 

“Aha!” laughed Ben, also blushing as he took a step back away from Sarah and looked at Jeff. “F-fascinating!” 

“Mmmm yes,” said Sarah sultrily, licking her lips with her incredible tongue as she leaned into the candlelight, looking across to Jeff, “I’ve made him save up for days and days…oh god I can’t wait till later tonight.” She extended her tongue out and pointed to it. Jeff knew what was coming and he tightened his sphincter, absolutely determined not to let even a droplet of cum loose. The waiter watched in mesmerized apoplexy as Sarah’s tongue started flickering back and forth with blazing speed. He had never seen anyone move their tongue like that before — it didn’t seem possible! It was going so fast that it was a blur in the dancing light. Ben felt the blood drain down instantly into his dick, and he backed up another step.

“I’m gonna flick this thing over his head,” said Sarah, in between flaps, still pointing at her tongue as she bent down towards Jeff. “I’m gonna stick it down that big, wide urethra. As far as I can go. Oooo yeah…mmmmm…and then I’m gonna wrap it around his thick, meaty shaft and I’m gonna huuuuggg and squeeeeeze that cum right out of him.”

At the words “hug” and “squeeze,” Sarah made her tongue perform several long, skilled rolls, that went from back to front, back to front. 

“And that’s just the beginning,” she breathed down at him. She seemed to stop herself, nostrils flaring, and she took a deep breath, blinking her eyes once slowly. Jeff knew that she was reminding herself to take it easy. When Sarah got into one of her lustful moods, she could be fearsomely unstoppable. But she straightened back up, and smiled brightly at Jeff, proud that she could control herself. She arched an eyebrow down at him, wordlessly asking if he, too, had been able to control himself. Now it was Jeff’s turn to feel proud, and he beamed a smile back up at her, shaking his head “no.” 

“Good!” said Sarah out loud, radiating a smile back at him. She had meant her little tongue tricks as a playful tease, but they had also been a test. And once more, Jeff had passed — he hadn’t cum. 

“Well haha excellent, just…fantastic…wonderful,” said the untethered Ben. “Let me know if you all need anything ok?”

“Of course — thanks!” said Sarah kindly. Ben turned and walked away, utterly stunned. Sarah giggled a little as she watched him go, revisiting her swordfish, which was already over half gone. 

“A little too graphic for him, maybe?” she asked Jeff with a wink, forking another big portion into her mouth. 

“Uh…I think, yes…probably,” laughed Jeff. He looked down at his steak, which he had managed to cut up into a number of irregular pieces. His stomach was already starting to feel full, and he had only eaten two of the pieces. He jabbed his fork into a third and started eating it, taking several bites from the chunk on his fork before it was gone. By the time he had finished with this piece, Sarah’s plate was clear. 

“So, are you excited for the club tonight?” she asked, reaching over and spearing another one of his steak pieces with her fork. 

“Yes, excited, and…a little nervous,” Jeff admitted. He reached over and grasped his wine glass with two hands and took another big sip. Sarah looked at him lovingly, chewing the steak.

“Aww, nervous?” she asked. “Don’t worry — you’ll be with me!” 

“I know…b-but…uh, haha, well. It’s been a long time since I’ve…you know…”

“Had a night out?” finished Sarah, spearing another piece of steak. She glanced up and grinned. “Haha, look behind you, Jeff. We’re an attraction.”

Jeff turned around in his chair. His head didn’t come close to clearing the chair’s back, but he was able to look around it — a large portion of the staff had gathered towards the back of the restaurant, waiters, essays…and from the looks of it, a number of the back-of-house staff too…line cooks with their bandanas, expos…even the dishwasher was there, in his apron. And all of them were staring straight at Sarah and Jeff, whispering to each other. 

Jeff turned back around, feeling proud. “Wow,” he said simply. 

“I wonder what they’re saying, huh?” chuckled Sarah, chewing her third piece of Jeff’s steak. “Good lord this steak is good…we should come here more often.” 

“I…uh…haha, I can imagine a thing or two,” ventured Jeff, thinking that he would gladly come to this place with Sarah every night of the week.

“Oh?” asked Sarah, sipping down the rest of her wine. “What do you think they’re talking about?”

“Uh, hehe, they, uh, probably want to get a, um…a glimpse at the g-goddess who talks openly about…haha, about sucking cum out of her date!” laughed Jeff, blushing.

“Her date who is a lovely, tiny little skinny man who is two whole feet shorter than her…when she’s barefoot,” added Sarah.

“And more than three times heavier,” finished Jeff, returning her smile as she continued to eat his steak. She speared two whole pieces with her fork at once and dreamily inserted them into her mouth, effortlessly chewing and swallowing them both within seconds. 

“Mmmmm, yeah, I think you’re probably right,” mused Sarah. “But back to what we were saying…when was the last time that you went out? Like, you know…had a night out? With drinks and music and everything?”

Jeff thought back, and it took some effort. It seemed like lifetimes in the past, centuries before. Everything was different — reality itself had changed for him. Looking back past when he had come back to Sarah’s house 3 months before was hard…but looking back months beyond that was nearly impossible. 

“Uh…I — I really don’t know,” said Jeff truthfully. “But…uh…but I know it must have been before…before…”

“Before you came to stay with me the first time?” offered Sarah kindly. “Before your surgery?” 

“Y-yeah,” said Jeff. A terrible temptation suddenly reared itself up in his brain.

‘Ask her,’ said a voice in his head. ‘Ask her what happened during that surgery. Ask her what she did to you. Now’s the perfect time — she’s so relaxed and happy.’ 

Jeff suddenly felt sick with himself…sometimes his mind would still do this to him. Sometimes it would betray him…and make him doubt Sarah, or her intentions. The voice had become fainter and fainter, and less and less frequent, but it still whispered its ugly thoughts through his brain from time to time. Jeff looked up into Sarah’s eyes, and she smiled at him. A loving smile. A truly loving smile. He felt warmth bleed into his organs…he felt life again. Channeling Sarah’s energy, he pushed the thought away. 

“You used to go out a lot, didn’t you?” asked Sarah. She turned to Ben, who had suddenly emerged from the shadows, and spoke before he had a chance to say anything. “Oh no, I’m fine with just one glass of wine — thanks!” 

“Yeah,” said Jeff, not particularly caring to remember what his life had been like before. It all seemed like a distant, drunken blur to him…and fraught with disappointment and resentment and…a lot of other negative emotions. 

“Aww, I don’t mean to drudge up unhappy memories,” said Sarah genuinely. And really, she didn’t. “I just…it just feels kind of neat to compare where you were then...to where you are now.”

“It’s…it’s, uh — ” said Jeff, uncertainly. Even contradicting Sarah a tiny bit seemed uncomfortable to him. 

“It’s what, silly?” laughed Sarah. “Come on Jeff, it’s like I’ve been telling you — it’s ok to speak your mind.”

“It’s more that just neat,” said Jeff, nodding as he watched Sarah fork the second-to-last bit of steak. “It’s…like…almost unbelievable. Unreal…like…like something out of a dream.”

“Mmmm, it does seem like that sometimes, doesn’t it?” agreed Sarah through her chewing. “But it’s all real, partner.”

Jeff loved it when Sarah called him that, even if she did it with a silly little “cowboy” accent. She glanced down at the last piece of steak on Jeff’s plate and then eyed him suggestively. Jeff couldn’t stifle a little smile as he shook his head and pointed to her. Sarah let out a little huff of a laugh and reached over with her fingers, picking up the last piece and popping it in her mouth, revolving it slowly around and around in her mouth as she turned her face sideways, chewing suggestively, keeping her eyes on him the whole time. 

“Well,” she said a few moments later, “If people can’t handle us here, I wonder what they’ll think of us in the club? This is a big place we’re going to, you know. Big…loud…lots of lights…smoke machines…the whole get-up.”

“Lots of guys are going to try to…to dance with you,” said Jeff. “I know that’s going to happen.” 

“Oh sure…they can try to dance with me,” laughed Sarah. “But I’m only going home with one little guy tonight.” 

“Save any room for dessert?” asked Ben, emerging from nowhere once again. Sarah giggled a little — this guy was trying to be smooth, but he was essentially just jumping out from the darkness each time. He was well-meaning, but silly. Sarah looked at Jeff and made big eyes at him — it was his choice.

“Uh, I’m ok, actually,” he said. “But…Sarah? Would you like any dessert?”

“Oh no, my dessert comes later,” she said, nodding and poking the inside of her cheek with her tongue.

“Uh…just the check, then, I think,” said Jeff, once more tightening himself up down in his nether regions. He really had a soft spot for Sarah’s tongue, and she knew it. 

“Of course,” said Ben. “Together or separate? Haha! Just kidding! Be right back!” 

“Our waiter is funny,” chuckled Jeff a few moments later. 

“Yes…he’s very cute. Awkward and cute,” said Sarah. “Plus a little on the small side.”

“Well he looks pretty big to me,” said Jeff.

“Everyone looks big to you, honey,” said Sarah tenderly. 

Five minutes later, they were walking down the sidewalk, both pleasantly full, with Sarah’s huge hand completely enveloping Jeff’s shoulder as she held his body to her…her massive thigh moving in tandem next to his torso, and her vigorous hip bumping flirtatiously into his ear with each step they took. Jeff’s arm was wrapped as far as it could go around Sarah’s upper thighs, managing about three-quarters of the way. His little heart was beating in excitement, and Sarah’s bigger organ matched his anticipation, though at half the speed. They were on their way to the club.

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 44 on my Patreon -- join here for the latest updates on this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

 

I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com

 

Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3

 

My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep