- Text Size +

Chapter 41: 15 Inches

A hot liquid thrill began slowly churning at the base of Jeff’s erect cock. He could almost feel the eager sperm impinging the inside of scrotum as they vibrated like mad, eager to be released after three agonizing days of teasing and waiting. Jeff was already sweating and nearly stinging from anticipation, but until Sarah had spoken, he had not allowed himself to expect, or even to hope, that this was about to happen. But now, her intentions were unmistakable. She had made him strip and lie back on her huge king-sized bed…she had removed the black rubber sound from his urethra, which she almost never did. The sound had almost become a part of Jeff’s cock, and Sarah had carefully and relentlessly utilized it, inflating it a little more every day over the past three months, to grow his cock to hitherto unheard-of proportions. When he was extremely hard, he was just over 12 inches long now, and thick and meaty to boot. And when Sarah decided to break out her penis pump…well, Jeff didn’t know how big he got. She had never measured him when he was that big. Not yet, at least. Whenever she had pumped up his cock (most of the time on camera in front of hundreds, or even thousands of horny subscribers), Sarah had been distracted trying to get the whole thing down her throat. She hadn’t quite managed it…again, not yet. 

But right now, as Sarah’s oiled, colossal curves rose up above him in glistening statuesque proportions, Jeff knew that something else was about to happen. Something that he had been wanting and waiting for ever since he had laid eyes on her again in that hospital waiting room. They were about to have sex. Or, more precisely, Sarah was about to fuck him. And from the way she was smirking down at him with her arched eyebrows, and slowly licking her lush lips with her magical tongue, Jeff knew that he would have to muster every waifish muscle in his tiny body to last more than a couple seconds inside her. Sarah had trained him to last for at least a respectable amount of time in her mouth (a couple minutes, at best), but even then, once she broke his resistance with her impossibly-flitting tongue, and the relentless, searing vacuum suckle of her determined lips, he could not stop himself from cumming again and again, sometimes as much as three or four times a minute, down her throat. 

Jeff didn’t know what Sarah was putting in the nutrition shakes she was giving him every day, but at this point he was certain that she had found (or invented) a supplement that dramatically decreased the time frame of his refractory period, and that overproduced semen as well. His balls were literally bulging from how full they were right now. But Jeff thought it best not to think too hard about it all — Sarah was a genius, that much was certain, and it was certainly no stretch to suppose that she could invent or discover such things. More importantly, she was always in charge, and Jeff had long ago learned to trust her and not think too hard for himself. 

Sarah spread her arms before him like a goddess, her oiled skin looking almost unearthly in the low, flickering candlelight of her bedroom. She palmed the ceiling easily with both hands. Jeff let out an astonished exhale, and his 12-plus inches twitched…but he remained strong. Sarah winked down at him, wordlessly conveying her appreciation that he had managed not to cum yet. It hadn’t been easy — between serving her so publicly in the restaurant, to watching her dance and twerk for over an hour in the club, to seeing her standing above him at 7’2 in her 6-inch gladiator heels, all 250 pounds of her curves gleaming lustily in the low light, as she palmed the ceiling……

‘Yeah, he’s ready,’ thought Sarah as her loins rumbled hungrily. She had been waiting for this moment too, but unlike Jeff, she was the one who had the power to make it happen. And she had decided that it was happening now, because she was thrilled with his progress. He had grown from a petulant child of a man into her favorite submissive…all in a matter of a few months. She couldn’t have been more proud of him, and so now, on his birthday, she was going to give him a present he would never forget.

Slowly, with deliberately slow, voluptuous motion, Sarah took her palms off the ceiling and extended them out in front of her as she leaned down, crawling onto the bed. Lying on his back, Jeff hardly even made an indentation in the mattress, but as Sarah prowled towards his supine form, he felt the mattress sigh and sag as it accepted her weight. Her full arms lined up against his twiggy legs, and Sarah had to pause a moment to admire the comparison, which was one of her favorites. By this point, her arms were much, much bigger than his legs. No one would witnessing such a lopsided comparison would have been in any doubt that Sarah weighed more than three times as much as he did. 

Now she was completely crouched over him, straddling his little body with her massive thighs as she hovered her pussy lips in teasing little circles above the purpled mushroom head of his glutted cock. A few drops of her syrupy precum dripped down directly onto Jeff’s cockhead and he gasped through gritted teeth. His dick had never before come into contact with any aspect of Sarah’s vagina, and once more he had to muster a herculean effort not to cum prematurely. He knew that Sarah’s teasing was also a kind of test as well. She was permitting him to have sex with her, but only if he possessed the self-control and discipline to hold himself back. Jeff furrowed his brow, watching her hot fluids slowly ooze down his veiny, throbbing member. If he was going to cum too early, now was going to be the time…but he held fast. 

Suddenly, Sarah mustered the strength of her lower diaphragm and vaginal muscles, causing her pussy to kiss at the air just above Jeff’s cock.

*Thhhwop* *Thwwwwop* *Thhhhhhhwop*

“Mmmmm, you hear that Jeff?” moaned Sarah above him, staring down into his eyes as she smooched the air above his dickhole. “I’m hungry for you. I’m going to eat your cock with my cooch.” She laughed a little at her alliteration, sticking her tongue out at Jeff playfully as she widened her eyes at him.

“Eat your cock with my cooch…cock with my cooch…haha!” 

Jeff twisted up his face with effort…Sarah was just…too hot for words, obviously, but it was her quirky little sense of humor that could really push him over the edge sometimes. Even in a fateful moment like this, she was still able to be a little silly.

And then, quite suddenly, as she was still giggling a little, Sarah wiggled her mighty hips and slivered her wet pussy slips down over Jeff’s cockhead. She didn’t stop until she had taken the entire thing inside herself. 

“Uuuuuunghhh!” gasped Jeff in a high-pitched yelp. He hadn’t been ready for Sarah to take his whole cock inside her — he had thought that she was going to keep teasing him all the way down. But she had swallowed him up in one dripping, gyrating thrust, and now, it felt like his entire length was submerged in a hot gooey ocean of gently ribbling flesh. And it was — with him now totally inside her, Sarah was squeezing his cock up and down with her vaginal muscles, kneading it, pulling it, letting it go, and then compressing it yet again…over and over. For the first few seconds, Jeff didn’t cum because his whole body had gone rigid, almost in shock. His vision swam before him. No, he couldn’t pass out — not now! From above, he heard Sarah’s soft laughter as she continued to stroke and squeeze his cock with her pussy. 

“Haha, stay with me little guy, stay with me,” she giggled gently, bringing a massive hand up to his cheek and giving him a playful, tender little smack, as if to revive him. “Don’t pass out…I wanna see your little face when you lose control.” 

Jeff’s eyes were able to focus again as the bedroom and Sarah’s gently riding form materialized once more in his vision. She had brought him back from the brink, and now he just had to last as long as he could.

“Unnngh!” he cried softly, almost squealing in agonized pleasure as he screwed up his face. “Unnngh! Uuuuuuuug! Uuuuuuunnngh!!” 

“Mmmmm that’s it…that’s my cute little baby,” moaned Sarah softly as she kept riding him. She loved seeing him in this kind of ecstasy, the kind where it felt so overwhelmingly good that he was almost in pain. 

She ratcheted it up a notch. She reached down and put both hands on his chest; her palms were easily able to cover his entire chest, her sharp red nails tantalizing the flesh of his upper neck. With an audible slurp, Sarah rose up off Jeff’s cock, making sure to squeeze him with her vaginal lips all the way up. When she had reached the head of his cock, she came back down. Then she came back up again, and went down. She was riding him…she was actually…riding his cock. Jeff’s mouth was lolled open in shocked arousal at how expertly her loins were milking him. Where on earth had she learned all this!? Where had she learned any of what she knew?? Her tongue tricks…her deepthroating…where had she learned it?!?! Jeff looked up into her calm sea green eyes, and her nostrils flared at him as she gave him a fierce smile and rode him faster. He felt himself starting to hyperventilate as the magma core at the base of his cock began to bubble and froth with new and portentous energy. It wasn’t going to be long now…

But Sarah reasserted her authority and impaled herself fully with his length, clamping down firmly as she held him there. Somehow, her muscles were able to paralyze his cock, preventing him from cumming. 

“Yyyyyyyyyyuuuhhh!!!” whined Jeff out into the bedroom. He had lost all sense of intrinsic dignity long ago — any dignity he had left was external, and derived directly from belonging to Sarah. He didn’t care anymore how he sounded when she sexually tormented him.

“Aww haha, you sound like a farm animal!” she giggled down at him, crinkling her eyes affectionately at his little face, which, along with the rest of his body, had gone a deep shade of red. She held him there for a few more seconds, trying to help him not cum too quickly. But the feel of his thick, footlong-plus length in her was starting to drive her a little wild as well. 

‘I made this cock,’ thought Sarah lustfully to herself. ‘I made him…and he’s all mine.’

She couldn’t hold herself back any longer. She placed her hands beside Jeff’s knees and leaned back, giving him a full-on view of her stuffed vagina. Slowly, and with deliberate voluptuousness once more, she started gently undulating and gyrating her hips back and forth, keeping a firm hold on Jeff’s cock all the time, so that she effectively began to trace lewd figure-8’s in the air with his member. The gentle squelching sounds of her pussy teasing and tormenting and twirling his cock filled the air, until they were drowned out by more uncontrolled, aroused squeals from Jeff. 

“Uuuuuuuunnnnn!!!!! Uuuuu!!! Unnnghhhhh!!! Ungggghhhhh!!! Ssssssaraaahhhh!!!”

“Mmmmmm!” she replied in a deep, pleased moan, her body shaking a little from her soft laughter. He sounded like he was losing his mind…maybe he was. Sarah felt his cock swell even more within her, and she suddenly had a desire to measure it. 

‘Or maybe now is a good time to bring out the pump,’ she thought devilishly. But, as she clamped her pussy down once more on his length, preventing him from cumming, Sarah decided against it. This was his birthday present, after all. He deserved to have more time to…to…

And then Sarah looked down and saw that Jeff had passed out completely. His mouth was hanging open and his eyes were rolled back into his head, his body totally limp underneath her bulk. And yet, because of her powerful vaginal muscles, and because of the extent of his dedication to pleasing her, he still hadn’t cum. 

“Aww, what a perfect little sub,” murmured Sarah as she peered down at him. “Still hasn’t cum yet…what a trooper.” 

She reverted straight back to her plan as she felt his cock still swelling within her. Now it was Sarah’s turn to feel the dangerous magma of lust beginning to boil within her. She wanted to see how big he had gotten…and how big he could get. And then…she wanted to swallow every drop of semen in his body. 

She climbed up off him, and his purpled cock bounced crazily in the candlelight. 

“Holy shit,” breathed Sarah as she admired it. “It’s bigger than I’ve ever seen him…without the pump at least.” 

A few moments later she had fetched her special penis pump from her chest of drawers. This pump was special because it was unusually wide and 20 inches long. She had had it specially made and delivered months before. 

Her heart was drumming away in her chest as she approached Jeff with the pump and slowly brought it down over his length. She was holding her breath…

“Thirteen,” she breathed, staring at the measurement on the clear cylinder of the pump. “He’s…thirteen inches long right now. And…and I haven’t even started pumping yet.” 

She reached over to Jeff and lovingly started to caress his cheek with a huge finger. She wanted him awake for this…he had to see it. He had to see how big she had made him…he had to see himself grow. 

“Jeff,” she whispered gently over to him as she pet his cheek. “Jeff! Wake up! You’ve gotta see this!”

“Wh-whaaaa…!?” muttered Jeff indistinctly as he came up out of his brief unconsciousness. “S…Sarah?!” 

“Mmmm yes my little man, I’m right here,” she moaned. “And you still haven’t cum! I’m soooo impressed. Look at this Jeff! Look at your cock!” 

A few seconds passed by as Jeff got his bearings, but then his vision cleared and he saw what was going on. And he saw Sarah’s red nail pointing to the measurement on the pump that now encompassed his dick. 

“Th-thirteen!?” he said weakly. 

“Thirteen,” replied Sarah warmly, wrapping her free hand around him as she nuzzled up to him, crowding his face with her massive boobs. “And I haven’t even pumped it once.” 

She held up the pumping handle in front of his face. She pivoted around, and her full lips pulled back a little as she bared her teeth sexily at him. Slowly, she pumped his dick once. Jeff shivered, feeling the pressure start to build. But he knew that he was not to cum inside the pump…and even though she hadn’t told him, he somehow knew that he would be coming down Sarah’s throat tonight. When she bared her teeth at him like that, it meant that she was about to eat him, about to make him cum down her throat. The only question was…how far down?

Sarah slowly but relentlessly continued pumping and pumping and pumping, urging more and more blood to stuff and fill the swelling, muscular length that was literally lengthening and thickening before their eyes. Sarah’s heart beat faster and faster…even she hadn’t expected this. A minute later, Jeff’s cock had reached fourteen inches…she pumped it again, and it grew a little past…

“Oh my god,” she breathed, and she realized that her throat had gone dry. She turned to Jeff, and her eyes searched him as her nostrils widened lustfully. 

“Jeff,” she whispered carefully and deliberately, “You’re over fourteen inches now…do you…do you wanna see if I can get it to fifteen?” 

“Y-yes,” said Jeff immediately. Passing out had given him some strange, almost-mystical kind of “second wind.” He was not going to allow himself to cum…not until Sarah wrapped her mouth around him. And he knew that she was going to try and take him all the way. 

Sarah exhaled in a pant of passion and turned back to the pump, and got to work. She couldn’t believe it…not in her wildest dreams…but the evidence was right in front of her. Just a few more pumps…she checked with Jeff to make sure he was ok…she pumped it again…and again. He was almost there…he was almost at fifteen inches. But Sarah didn’t want to hurt his cock by pumping too much. She suddenly put the pump down on the bed. She’d have to do the rest…she’d have to convince his cock to swell to the brink. 

“You’re almost there, tiny boy,” she whispered down at him. She brought both of her hands over behind his bald head and began to softly scratch him with her nails, right where his tattoo was. 

“You’re mine,” she whispered as her huge face filled the panorama of his sight. “You’re mine, and I’m going to make your cock grow. I’m going to make it get there.” 

She extended her long red tongue in between her teeth, and Jeff braced himself again, knowing what was coming next. He was almost in a zen-like state now. 

Sarah’s tongue began to flutter back and forth, becoming a blur between her teeth as she leaned down over his little chest and began to torment his nipples. Jeff took a deep breath as he focused all of his being on keeping his cum at bay…no easy task, given what Sarah could do with her tongue. He knew that she practiced her tricks, but nothing explained her seemingly-inhuman ability to flick and flutter it with such breathtaking speed. 

*flipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflipflip*

Sarah’s tongue went back and forth between his left and right nipple, turning up the heat. The magma was just about boiling over now. Her huge fingers scratching behind his head as her tongue went after him. He wasn’t sure, but he thought he felt his cock lengthen even more. It was pushing up against the sides of the pump now. 

After two minutes, Jeff could stand it no longer.

“Ssssarah,” he whispered.

She knew what he meant. Abruptly, she stopped licking him and turned to look at his cock. Her heart skipped a beat.

“Jeff,” she whispered. “You’re…you’re longer…you’re…you’re just over fifteen inches. Look…”

And he did look. His cock was a deep shade of red-purple now, and there it was…it had swelled past the “15-inch” mark. 

Sarah had never felt so aroused in her life. 

“RRRRRRRAAAAAUUGGGHHHH!!!” she growled, effortlessly releasing Jeff’s cock from the pump with one powerful grasp of her hand. There it was, a fifteen-inch cock, Jeff’s cock…the cock of her favorite submissive, twitching in her face. 

“I’m gonna eat it Jeff!!” she cried, reaching out and seizing it in her strong hand. Her hand was massive, but she was barely able to go around the whole thing. 

“I’M GONNA SWALLOW IT WHOLE!!!!!” she bellowed, and a split second later she had impaled her face down upon Jeff’s length. Even though he was very thick, it only took her half a second to swallow half of his length, before she met any resistance. She looked at Jeff with fiery eyes, her lips lewdly swollen with his thickness, and then she looked down again, focusing. She relaxed her throat a little, and two more inches of him slid down her throat…then two more…and then two more!! 

Still, Jeff had somehow managed not to cum. He was driven…driven by a desire to see if Sarah could manage the impossible. He had seen her do so many things that he could never have dreamt of in his wildest imagination. He had seen her deepthroat himself and Billy, back when Billy was a normal-sized, muscly cop. But neither of them had been over eleven inches…this…this was different.

Sarah looked at Jeff again. She had already had a series of mini-orgasms, but she could feel the big one building and building up in her loins. She too was waiting to see if she could do it. She was twelve-and-a-half-inches down. She pushed and met resistance in her esophagus…pushed again, and met resistance again. Maybe she couldn’t do it…

‘No,’ she thought to herself. ‘This is happening. I am doing this…I am doing this…RIGHT NOW.’

“RRRRRRRRAAAAAUUUUUGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” snarled Sarah aggressively, and she started shaking her head back and forth violently, like a wild beast. She could feel her forceful movements start to loosen her esophagus, and so she only shook her head back and forth faster. 

“MMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAUUGGHHHHHH!!!!” she roared, her animalistic snarls sending intense vibrations all the way down Jeff’s length. “MMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!”

It was working…IT WAS WORKING. 

She could feel it!!! Her throat loosened further, and with a final titanic thrust and screw of her powerful neck, Sarah swallowed the last two-and-a-half inches of Jeff’s cock. She had DONE IT. She looked straight at him as her eyes went wider than they had ever gone before, almost like she couldn’t believe she had accomplished it. 

“Sssssssaaarrraahhhhhh!!!!!” squealed Jeff at the top of his lungs. He couldn’t hold back anymore. What felt like a rushing onslaught of lava was shooting up from the base of his cock, aimed straight into Sarah’s tummy. 

“RRRRRRRR!!!! RRRRRRRR!!!!! RRRRRRRRRAAAAUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” she growled back at him, shaking her head back and forth with even more aggressive speed as she suckled her lips tightly around the pulsating base of his shaft. She was going to suck it all out of him…straight down into her belly. 

Sarah actually felt Jeff’s cum hit the sides of her stomach. It was a striking testament to the power of his orgasm, and to how far down her throat she had swallowed him. And she was coming too. Over and over and over again.

*GULPGALUMGLURPGLOMPGLURPGALUMGULPGULPGALUMGALUMGLORMMM*

For a solid minute, the only sounds in the bedroom came from Sarah’s throat as she loudly swallowed every drop of Jeff’s cum down into her belly. And even when she knew he was empty (and unconscious again, of course), Sarah kept sucking at him, not wanting to feel him leave her throat. Finally, though, after five more minutes, she relented, sighing as she felt his python slide limply out of her throat. She leaned in and gave Jeff a loving kiss on the forehead. 

“Well done,” she whispered down to him as she smacked her lips softly for any lingering taste of his cum. Then she walked over to the live camera she had hidden on her dresser. She glanced down at her subscriber list…over three thousand people had just watched the live scene.

“That good enough for ya’ll?” Sarah purred into the camera, and switched it off.

Chapter End Notes:

If you like what you've read, check out my Patreon for dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com


Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3 


My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep