- Text Size +

Chapter 42: A Couple Months Later

A couple months later, Carl Stintum was easing back into a couple of pillows that he had stacked against the headboard of his bed. His wife, Jen, was away for the weekend on a short little cabin trip with a few of her girlfriends, and Carl had the house to himself. He had spent most of the early evening browsing around Netflix, but gradually, he began to realize that he was…a little horny. The sensation was strange for Carl, since he was not really accustomed to feeling aroused much anymore. He and Jen rarely had sex these days, and he was not at all in the habit of masturbating. He and his wife had just…never been terribly comfortable around the idea of sex in general, and although they had both found each other very attractive in their younger days, they had never really enjoyed a full-blown sex life. After Jeff was born, they really started tapering off, until now, with both of them approaching 60, they had sex maybe just a few times a year. 

But it was situations like these, when Carl had the house all to himself, that he would actually glance at some porn if he was feeling in the mood. And tonight, he certainly was — maybe it was that hot young actress in the spy thriller show he had been checking out.

‘Or maybe,’ thought Carl as he opened up his laptop on his bare chest, ‘I just need to release some tension…there’s nothing wrong with that! Occasionally jerking off is healthy.’

Even as Carl opened the internet and pulled up Porntub, he had to mentally make these excuses for himself to masturbate. He and Jen had both been brought up in extremely conservative households, where anything having to do with sex in any form was a forbidden topic. There was still something…something very small, but still there…that made Carl feel guilty whenever he masturbated. He certainly would have felt embarrassed if Jen had walked into the room at this moment. But she didn’t need to know — this was his own personal time, and he could use it however he wanted to. 

As soon as the black and gold webpage materialized in his face, Carl forgot about making excuses for himself. An almost frantic thrill pooled in the middle of his spine and scattered throughout his body as he was bombarded with still-frame shots of huge tits, big, rounded asses, and the wild, hungry eyes of dozens of gorgeous young women covered in cum. 

“Oh my god,” Carl whispered to himself, almost moaning in pain at how instantly erect he had become. He was definitely not used to all this, and the website seemed to have changed since he had last visited, months before. Everything seemed brighter, flashier, dirtier…the videos were crisper, and the pornstars looked even more vigorous and debauched. Had they always been like this!? Surely not…surely everyone was just getting more and more debased.

‘Or it could be that I’m just getting older,’ Carl thought to himself. It was truly surprising, how affected he was just by looking at all these crazy young people doing unspeakable things to each other. Baseball bats stuck up their asses, double, triple, even quadruple-penetrated, lots of asslicking, enormous oiled boobs bouncing impossibly up and down, asses gyrating, tanned thick hips rolling on huge, veiny cocks…it was all almost too much for poor Carl Stintum. But he wasn’t about to turn away now. The more he looked, the more he was drawn in. He was in for the long haul on this one, and by god, he was going to enjoy it. 

Gradually, he found his way onto a playlist of amateur videos — the professionally-made pornos from the big companies were a little too “produced” for his liking. He realized that he much preferred the intense intimacy of amateur couples who filmed themselves in their own home. Their reactions were so much more genuine and real — and the creativity of these people! Even in the increasingly-hot confines of his brain as he stroked his cock, Carl had to admit that he was impressed with these amateurs, many of them not much older than 18. These couples would provide their own artsy backlighting, come up with crazy new games or scenarios, or don elaborate, sexy costumes as they fucked each other in elaborate new positions. Some of them even went so far as to edit their videos, to make them look more professional. The ingenuity was truly endless. 

Carl was on a blowjob kick within ten minutes — he had forgotten how hot blowjobs were in general. There was something about the innate dirtiness and lewdness of a woman putting a man’s penis in her mouth and sucking on it, swallowing it deep down into her throat, that really just got Carl going. He hadn’t really thought much about why they were hot — they were blowjobs! Of course they were hot! He clicked through several videos, watching them in bits and pieces. In a lot of them the guy was talking too much — he wasn’t watching these videos to hear other guys moaning — it was all about the girl! A couple of the videos had guys with average-sized cocks…Carl’s own cock was actually larger than average. A lot larger. But he really never thought too much about it. But what he did know was that he really, really liked to see women try and fit huge dicks in their mouths, and try hard to swallow them down their throats. It was just…so hot, watching the fierce effort and determination of the girl to get it all the way down. 

‘Oh hell, there’s a search bar!’ thought Carl, chastising himself for being technologically slow. ‘I’ll just search for what I want!’ 

In the search bar, he typed: “Huge dick deepthroat record” and pressed “enter.” The first few videos looked disappointing — the penis in the still-frame certainly didn’t look huge. He browsed over a couple videos of women deepthroating dildos, which was not really what he was after. He wanted to see the real thing…and then, on the fifth row of videos on the first page, he found what he was looking for. A still frame of an incredibly buxom and curvy blond woman, with the top half of her face out of frame…her luscious mouth was wide open, and a long, powerful-looking red tongue was issuing forth from the cavern of her mouth, licking the hugest, thickest cock that Carl had ever seen. 

He felt his heart start pitter-pattering faster as he began stroking his dick more earnestly. 

‘Ohhhh yeah,’ he thought. ‘Now this is what I’m talking about.’ 

He glanced down at the title of the video, which only made his heart thump faster: “Amazon Dom Swallows All 15 Inches of Slave’s Horse Cock.”

Carl ignored the "dom" and "slave" in the title. If people wanted to roleplay that was all well and good, but he had always thought it was just a little silly. He was far more concentrated on the video's promise. 

“No way,” breathed Carl out loud as he clicked on the video, his nostrils flaring. “No way she swallowed that whole thing.”

The video itself was rather long…just over fifteen minutes. The video began with a jaw-dropping view of the huge, buxom woman from the back. She was rubbing oil all over her naked body; she was so tall that she rose up a good ways out of the frame. Her ass was unbelievable, jiggling and swaying with every little movement this woman made as she arched her back sexily for the camera. Candles flickered all around the bedside in the video, darkly illuminating where the camera was zoomed in, right to a certain spot on the bed. Carl suddenly realized, as the woman pivoted a little, that someone was lying on the bed, with their face and much of their body shrouded in the flickering shadows. But Carl could tell, by the guy’s little feet and his skinny legs, that he was quite a small person. 

The woman approached the bed, and it became clear that she absolutely dwarfed her reclining partner. Carl had an odd moment of thought briefly interrupt his jerking.

‘How did a little guy like that get a girl like her?’ 

But he quickly shook it off — what did it matter how they were together? And besides, maybe they were…maybe they weren’t actually together…

‘Who knows with young people these days,’ thought Carl. But these peripheral little thoughts were quickly engulfed and submerged in the pure lust of what he was watching. This skinny little guy had an absolutely massive erection that was pointing straight up at the ceiling. The woman stood at the head of the bed, saying something to the tiny man that Carl couldn’t understand. But it was clear that she was talking dirty to him, and his body squirmed a little on the bed. It was clear he was rearing to go. 

‘Haha oh my god, I bet you are,’ chuckled Carl to himself as his face grew red with lust. ‘I bet you are…just look at her! Good god, what a bombshell!’

He quickly realized that he was going to cum way too quickly if he watched the whole video, and, as hot as it was just watching this woman move around, Carl wanted to get to the really good stuff…to when she would allegedly deepthroat that enormous cock. Carl fast-forwarded the video ahead a few minutes, to where the gigantic amazon was now on top of the tiny man, riding his huge cock. The man made a noise that sounded like a high-pitched whine, and the woman started giggling.

“Aww haha, you sound like a farm animal!” she teased. 

Carl beat himself off faster, taking note of the deep shade of red that the small man’s body had turned under the influence of this incredible, colossal woman. He definitely liked it when the girl would tease the guy she was having sex with. It was a sign of confidence. He wanted to keep watching what was going on, but he had to find where she deepthroated that cock. He just had to see if this woman could actually manage to do such a thing. He hovered the cursor around the 9-minute mark, and he felt another sexual thrill rocket through him. The woman was pumping up this guy’s cock…with a penis pump!! She was making it even bigger!! Was it all in preparation for the deepthroat finale!? Carl slowed down his jerking a little, so that he wouldn’t cum too soon. The woman remained with her back turned to the camera, the lovely waves of her blond hair spilling sexily down her back. The small man, whose body and face were more or less an afterthought in the shot (excepting of course, his cock), seemed to be in some anguish. Carl could see his little chest rising and falling rapidly, although his face was still largely obscured in the shadows. 

Then, all of a sudden, the amazon whisked off the penis pump with a loud growl, sending intense electrical stimulation all down Carl’s cock. He could absolutely believe that this woman had pumped the guy’s cock up to 15 inches — that’s how huge it looked. She grabbed the insanely long and thick member with a slapping sound and bellowed, at the top of her lungs, “I’m gonna eat it Jeff!!! I’M GONNA SWALLOW IT WHOLE!!!!”

‘Yes, this is it!! This is it!!!!’ thought Carl feverishly, stroking himself faster and faster. In an eye-popping instant, the woman swallowed half of the huge, thick dick down her throat. Carl could feel himself start to cum…he tried to slow himself down, but what he was watching was just insane. The woman’s hair fell over much of her face, but Carl could still see her mouth and jaw lewdly expanding and expanding, getting wider and wider and wider…to an almost unnatural extent, until her jaw looked like a snake’s. She was doing it…she was actually doing it!!!

Carl felt himself shudder as he came over and over, spattering the back of his laptop screen with far more cum than he had shot in a long, long time. He closed his eyes tightly and moaned in ecstasy, feeling his eyeballs rolling up in his head from the pleasure. But after a few seconds, he quickly opened them up again, just to see if this incredible woman had actually swallowed the whole thing.

She had. And she was shaking her head violently back and forth as she growled out animalistically. 

‘Holy shit!’ thought Carl as he watched, totally mesmerized. He usually logged straight out of the porn he had been watching after reaching climax, but this video was different. Everything about it, from the high-definition picture, the soft, low, flickering lighting, and, of course, the absolutely knockout body of this woman (not to mention the giant cock) put this video in a league of its own. 

“Sssssssaaarrraahhhhhh!!!!!” cried the small man, in a kind of squeal. 

“RRRRRRRR!!!! RRRRRRRR!!!!! RRRRRRRRRAAAAUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” she responded, and her throat began to loudly swallow what was surely a massive orgasm. 

‘Oh my god!’ thought Carl. Something odd had started to tickle the back of his mind…when the small guy had squealed out, it had reminded Carl of something…but he was hardly aware of this little tickle of a thought as he watched open-mouthed as this gigantic amazon swallowed the entire load of cum from the gigantic cock. Carl just kept watched her from the back. Even after the little guy was done, she didn’t let him go. She just kept sucking and sucking.

“Good lord, how long does this go on for!?” he asked out loud. He fast forwarded to the end, just out of fascinated curiosity. The huge woman seemed to be bending over the little guy, who looked totally passed out. Then she stood up and turned toward the camera for the first time, her face becoming crystal clear in between the elegant waves of her blond hair. Carl felt his heart stop. 

“That good enough for ya’ll?” purred the woman directly into the camera. And the video was over. 

Carl just stared at the screen, utterly stunned. There was no mistaking that face. 

“S-S-Sarah Helleger!?!” he breathed in a trembling voice.

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 46 on my Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep