- Text Size +

Chapter 48

A few months later, Savannah was walking up Sarah’s driveway, carrying an armload of wrapped presents, as her black velvet trench coat bobbed and swayed around the tight, jean-wrapped bulges of her shapely calves, and over the rhythmic heavy thud of her black platform boots against the pavement. The December wind whipped around her tall curvaceous figure, and little snow flurries had begun to whirl and tumble through the chilly air, landing in her long, thick, auburn-red hair and melting rapidly away.

Reaching the door, Savannah effortlessly balanced the stack of presents in her left hand while producing a long, curious-looking key with her right. Bending down slightly, she carefully inserted the key into a little box beside the door, and a moment later, the front hatch of the box mechanically opened, revealing a black screen with a keypad underneath. Barely even looking at the pad, Savannah rapidly typed out a 9-digit code, pressing the “enter” key on the bottom when she was finished. The screen immediately lit up, and revealed Savannah’s full, beautiful face staring back at her. She glanced behind her for an instant before she turned back around to face the screen, speaking with deliberately defined intonation in her deep, velvety voice:

“Savannah Buxton.”

The sound of multiple locks unlatching creaked and crackled out from behind the door, and Savannah straightened up, transferring the presents back to her right arm as the door opened. Immediately striding in towards the warm light that emanated from within, Savannah went inside, turned, and pressed a small black button on the side of the wall. The front door abruptly stopped opening and reversed course, shutting smartly behind her, latching itself with a variety of clicks.

A short, skinny, bald-headed little man in jeans and a t-shirt immediately bounded up to Savannah, holding out his arms. Savannah turned and smiled down at him, her nostrils flaring in pleasure as she drank in the sight. In her 5-inch platform boots, Savannah rose up to a regal and intimidating 6’10; the small man in front of her was eye-level with the middle of her stomach, and the large, jutting curve of her tits completely cleared the top of his head.

“Hello Mistress! Can I take some of those presents off your hands?”

“Haha, ohhhh Billy,” Savannah intoned in her profound voice, her smile widening as she looked affectionately down at him, “I don’t think you could carry a single one of these packages here. But hey, maybe I’m underestimating your strength – here, try to take one.”

Balancing the presents in her right hand, Savannah bent down luxuriously at the knees, until she was kneeling completely down on one knee, with her arm holding the presents perched on the other. Even kneeling down like this, Savannah’s auburn-red hair still cleared the top of the little man’s bald head by three or four inches. Her eyes narrowed sexily at him, and then went exaggeratedly wide before going back to normal.

“Heheh…it’s never gonna get old,” she chuckled, “Reminding myself that I’m taller than you even when I’m on my knees. Here, little Billy…try taking that top present there. It’s the lightest one of the bunch.”

Billy eagerly reached up for the top present, having to stand up on his tiptoes to reach it. Savannah reveled in the sight of him struggling to reach, and right before he managed to secure his little hands around the package, she playfully performed a toe-raise, raising the present up out of his reach. He strained his arms and tried to jump up, but he still couldn’t reach.

“Awww poor little man,” Savannah teased, shaking her head, “Mistress is so mean to you, isn’t she?”

“N-no…no she’s not,” Billy protested, “She…she g-gives me…she gives me…”

“Mmmm?” inquired Savannah, tilting her head to the side curiously, “She gives you what, dear?”

“Ev…everything I could ever want,” finished Billy quietly, bowing his head reverently.

“Hahaha you get so emotional so quickly!” laughed Savannah, reaching out her big hand and cupping it tenderly under his chin. Her hand was so huge compared to his face that when she cupped his chin, her thumb and index fingers reached all the way up to the middle of both of his ears. “Here, I’ll stop playing with you. Come on, try and lift that top present. Show me what you’ve got, little Billy.”

He obeyed, again reaching his skinny arms up to the top present, and, bracing his legs, he tried with his entire body to lift it. But the present didn’t budge. It just sat there, the smallest and lightest of the bunch, its red bow seeming to wink down playfully at his futile attempts. Billy grimaced and tried a few more times, but with absolutely no luck. He still couldn’t even move the present an inch. Savannah was laughing out loud now, shaking her head-full of long, flowing, auburn hair as she stared at him, wide-eyed.

“Wowwww…I had thought that maybe you’d be able to at least move it, but I can see now that was waaaaay too hopeful. Sometimes I forget how tiny and weak you are, though looking at you now, I can’t really say I’m surprised.”

Billy gave up, breathing hard, as he shook his head and tried to shrug his shoulders. Savannah, though, could see that his little face was red with embarrassment.

“Look at that face! Awww, what a little sweetheart you are! Heheh, you know, I’m tempted to show off your new abilities to our guests tonight. Now what do you think of that?”

“Ohhh oh y-yes! Yes Mistress, I…I would t-truly, truly be honored that you —”

“Oookay, oookay,”chuckled Savannah, shifting her big hand to completely cover up Billy’s mouth. “Don’t get too excited, or there won’t be anything left to show off, now, will there?”

As she glanced down at Billy’s pants, Savannah’s mouth broke into a knowing grin and she took her hand off his mouth, reached down, and grabbed the large protrusion between his legs, which was straining conspicuously out of his jeans. Billy gasped as Savannah squeezed and shook his erect cock, as she leaned in and spoke sexily in his ear:

“I know you’ve got a long way to go, little guy, but I wanna show off your progress tonight…so Mistress orders you NOT to cum until she’s ready to play with you.”

Billy closed his eyes and nodded, his cheeks flushed red, as Savannah tongued his ear. But then he opened his eyes and seemed unsure.

“B-But…but Mistress, what if…what if she…”

“Hmmmhmhm,” chuckled Savannah, now staring him straight in the face as she rose back up to her full height, so that her head slowly bent down as she stood up, “If Sarah wants to do something to you, all bets are off. It’s not like anything I can say will stop you from cumming then. And of course, Mistress would never hold that against you. It just wouldn’t be fair. No, no, you silly little man, I’m just assuming that won’t be happening tonight. She’s been particularly focused on…well, haha, on her own recently, hasn’t she?”

“Y-yes…yes she has,” nodded Billy, staring meekly into the middle of Savannah’s stomach.

“Speaking of which,” Savannah continued, now beginning to walk past Billy through the foyer, “Where is the big girl?”

“Sh-she’s…she’s on the sofa,” Billy answered quietly, shuffling quickly behind the sweep of Savannah’s black trench coat.

“Ah of course!” laughed Savannah, striding into the living room with the stack of presents, “On the sofa…lollygagging around as usual!”

Sarah was stretched out on the red sofa, her huge body filling it completely. Even though she was sitting upright against one of the plush sofa arms, her lower legs, casually crossed, extended far past the arm on the opposite end. A variety of journals and papers lay scattered on the floor around her, some of them on top of her huge thighs, and a few more tucked under her enormous ass. In her lap were two huge books, Sabiston’s Textbook of Surgery, and Hermanussen’s Auxology: Human Growth and Development, and from the dispersed notebook papers lying about, and the sharpened pencil behind her ear, it was clear that Sarah was intensely focused and taking careful notes. She was wearing a pair of black soffe shorts, which only went a few inches down her colossal thighs and left none of her eye-dropping curves to the imagination. Her tight white crop top was similarly skimpy, although the effect of the warm woolen socks on her feet seemed to bring her wardrobe all together with a casual coziness. She was a woman relaxing at home.

Savannah saw Sarah’s long fingers move slightly against the textbook she was holding up, the claws of her sharp red manicured nails becoming even more prominent with even the slightest movement. It was easy even for someone like Savannah to get distracted by Sarah’s body, but when her best friend’s striking blue eyes rose up from her notes, it was easier still to pay attention to them. Sarah’s plush red lips curled into a wide grin.

“My goodness, Savannah! That trench coat! What a badass!”

“Haha, you like it?” Savannah asked, setting down the pile of presents carefully on the coffee table next to the sofa. “My little Billy got it for me as an early present.”

“Good taste, Billy,” nodded Sarah approvingly, her eyes traveling down to drink in the sight of the 4’8 man cowering behind Savannah. “Very good taste indeed.”

For a few seconds, Billy didn’t even answer; he was blushing and staring down at the floor, apparently at a loss for words. Only when Savannah turned to him expectantly and put her hand on her thick hip did he seem to come to and respond:

“Oh…th-thank, thank y-you…um…S-Sarah,” he stuttered, edging farther behind Savannah’s tall figure as he struggled to answer. Sarah seemed amused by his difficulty answering, and pursed her lips up in a pleased grin.

“Aww, the little guy’s still having trouble speaking to me, isn’t he, Savannah?”

“Well…after what you put him through last week…” Savannah remarked with a wry grin, snaking her hand across her shoulder and pulling him close to her, “You can’t really blame him, can you? I mean…four hours? In a row!?”

“Haha ohhhhh was that a little too much?” Sarah laughed, licking in between her sharp teeth as she arched her long alabaster neck back. “That’s nothing for my sweet little Jeff.”

“Heheh yes, well,” Savannah chuckled, silently indicating to Billy to remove her trench coat, “He’s not really the sub to measure by, is he? Sometimes I’m surprised he’s still with us, after what you’ve done to him.”

“Oh now I’m always careful to monitor his vitals,” Sarah smiled, closing the textbooks on her lap. “You know that.”

“Of course, of course,” nodded Savannah, now taking evident pleasure in watching her trench coat collapse down onto Billy’s body. For a few seconds, he was completely hidden. “I guess I just mean, like…mentally, you know? Like how can he still speak English at this point? How is he not completely and utterly insane?”

“Oh but he is, Savannah,” replied Sarah softly, now twirling her long finger through the cascades of her luscious, wavy blond hair. “He is completely and utterly insane. I broke him a lonnnnnng time ago. And that’s what he is now, and will forever be: my precious little insane dwarf, who thinks of nothing but me.”

A light sparkled behind Sarah’s blue eyes, and Savannah found herself getting wet. This always happened, whenever she came over.

“But that’s the truly beautiful thing about the mind, Savannah,” Sarah continued in that deep, voluptuous voice of hers, “It’s a never-ending spiral…which means that I can keep going deeper, and deeper, and deeper, down into his mind, and claiming it as my own. The work is never done.”

“God, Sarah,” whispered Savannah, getting flushed in the face, “You’re already getting me going.”

“Hahaha you’re so eeeeasy!” teased Sarah, gathering up all her various papers and stacking them together.

“Where is your tiny boy, anyway?” asked Savannah, who had turned her attention back to Billy, who was stumbling around trying to wrangle Savannah’s oversized trench coat.

“What, don’t you see him?” asked Sarah. “He’s right over there.” She extended out a huge hand, pointing down next to the sofa, towards an enormous and shiny pair of black, 6-inch-platform thigh boots, which were so big that they stretched a full 3 feet tall into the air.

“Um…no…still don’t see him,” Savannah remarked, “But woaaaah, Sarah! I didn’t even see those before!”

“Mhm,” Sarah nodded happily, “My little cumslut got them for me as an early present, just like Billy got you that trench coat. Our men take care of us, don’t they?”

“Hahaha they sure do!” laughed Savannah, coming around closer to the gigantic heels. “But geez…those are, like…they look like Casadei, or…or maybe even Christian Louboutin!?”

“You nailed it,” smiled Sarah, “Louboutin leather all the way. And they’re lace-ups, too, which is extra-fun, since I can stand there like Athena while Jeff ties them up with his tiny fingers. Speaking of, come on out, little one and say hi to Savannah.”

A second later, a thin, tiny figure emerged from behind Sarah’s boots. His head was shaved, and he was completely naked. A huge, semi-erect cock was hanging in between his knees, thicker than either one of his puny legs. His skin was completely pale, and there didn’t seem to be a hint of hair on his waifish little body. He held a cleaning rag in one hand; apparently he had been busy shining the boots when Savannah had walked in.

“Oh god! There you are!” laughed Savannah, putting her hand up to her mouth in genuine surprise. “I legit couldn’t even see you behind there!”

“Hi Savannah,” Jeff said, smiling meekly and holding up his little hand in salutation.

“Sarah this is…oh my god, just look at that comparison,” Savannah breathed, blinking in awe.

“I know,” Sarah replied quietly, nodding. “Here, Jeff, stand even closer to them…mmmmm, yeah, like right in the middle…perfect.”

The comparison was indeed astounding. Jeff looked absolutely minuscule next to Sarah’s towering heels. Savannah could see that, standing right next to them, they came all the way up to the middle of his chest, becoming far thicker and wider than his entire body about halfway up.

“My precious little boy,” Sarah breathed, and she reached out her giant hand towards him, completely engulfing the back of his head in her palm and gently massaging it. Jeff shut his eyes as his cock rose up instantly, and Savannah could begin to see the first hints of his intertwining tattoos becoming visible all over the surface of his skin.

“I tried to have him wear them both as a joke, earlier,” Sarah chuckled, taking her hand away. Jeff’s cock fell back down almost like clockwork, and the dark outlines of his tattoos faded away as instantly as they had become visible. “But those little legs literally couldn’t even fit down far enough. But here’s the next best thing.”

Grinning, Sarah snapped her fingers, sending Jeff into action. With difficulty, he picked up one of the heels and dragged it slowly across to the sofa. The sofa was only five feet away, but his face was already red from exertion once he got there. And then, propping up the heel carefully against the sofa, Jeff proceeded to gingerly climb into it, a task made harder by the firmness and tautness of the leather. Sarah watched the process with tender amusement, as did Savannah, who had gone over to sit herself down in the big armchair opposite the sofa. A minute or so later, after considerable effort, Jeff had finally managed to hoist himself up into the booted heel. There he stood inside it, with the top of the boot rising all the way up to the middle of his bare chest, and with more than enough space inside to comfortably pivot and move around.

“Holy…shiiiiit!” laughed Savannah, her curvy bulk shaking from laughter, “That is insaaaane!”

“I mean, just look how much space there is left,” observed Sarah, and she sat up on the sofa and inserted her hand down around Jeff’s chest, making a point to do several loops around his whole body. “I bet I could fit three of him in here and it still wouldn’t be full! Would it, baby?”

As Jeff shook his head, Sarah bent her huge head down next to his ear, extended her tongue out, and hungrily flicked it rapidly against his earlobe. Savannah watched as Sarah’s tongue became a blur…the dark lines of Jeff’s tattoos immediately began to materialize again under his skin, and the bulge of his cock started pressing through the laces in the front of the boot. But again, almost as soon as Jeff became truly aroused, Sarah let up again, withdrawing her tongue…and once again, the tattoos faded away.

“Not yet…” Sarah whispered into his ear as she rose up above him. “Not yet…not yet…I wanna show her soon…soon…”

“I’ve been trying to practice flicking my tongue like that,” chuckled Savannah, shaking her head, “But I’ve gotta be honest, Sarah…I don’t think I’ll ever be able to make it go that fast.”

“Well all of us are endowed with a set of unique talents,” Sarah sighed airily, winking at Savannah afterwards in jest. As she did so, she removed the wool sock from her left foot, threaded her leg seamlessly through the other boot, and began to lace it up.

“Yeah, but…some are more talented than others,” Savannah chuckled, shaking her head. “Although I really shouldn’t complain.” She turned to Billy, who had finally managed to extract himself from her trench coat and was busy trying to fold it up. “How about it, little Billy? If Mistress got in the habit of comparing herself to Miss Sarah, she’d never be happy, now, would she?”

“I…I d-dont…uhhh…” was all Billy could manage to say.

“Of course you see what she’s doing to you, little guy,” Sarah laughed, her long fingers moving like lightning as she laced her boot up. “Not very nice at all, trying to trap you like that.”

“Oh pleeeeease, I am plenty nice to him!” declared Savannah, gesturing with her hand and rolling her eyes. “How many times did I make you spew last night, hmmmm? Heh, though it was probably less than Mr. Jeff over here…”

“Well if it was more than zero times,” announced Sarah, sitting up straight, “Then it was more than my little cumster here. We’re saving it up for a fun little demonstration, now, aren’t we little boy? Ooooooh…ohhhhdoojooodoo…yes we are!”

Sarah had leaned forward on the sofa and was making baby noises at Jeff, who was starting to blush red. Savannah smiled to herself as she saw, for the third time that afternoon, the undulant lines of Jeff’s tattoos beginning to emanate from under his skin. She felt extremely proud of herself – Sarah had entrusted her with marking Jeff’s body using her special techniques, and she had come through.

“Ok now hop over here, little one,” Sarah ordered, and she watched with tender amusement as Jeff, with evident difficulty, hopped over next to her in the boot. Right as he reached her, he tipped too far and began falling over, but Sarah reached out her huge hand and wrapped it around his neck, her fingers going easily around, steadying him.

“Easy there sweetheart,” she purred in her deep timbre, “I’ve got you…I’ve got you.”

And then Sarah slowly stood up. Savannah (with Billy kneeling by her side), watched in awe as she rose up off the sofa, higher, higher, and higher, playfully standing one the one booted foot so she would tower up to her maximum height. As she rose up, Sarah made a point to hide her lower right leg behind her, so that it looked like Jeff’s body was a stand-in for her missing leg. Even still, the enormity of her thigh filled in the background behind him, making it clear that her thigh alone was many times the width of his entire body.

A moment later, once she had reached her full height, Sarah luxuriously raised her arms up…and up and up…so high that her fingertips actually brushed the ceiling.

“S-Sarah…” breathed Savannah in a hoarse voice, “How…how tall are your ceilings, again?”

“What, these?” asked Sarah sweetly, feigning innocence as her fingertips brushed back and forth on the ceiling. “They’re 10 feet.”

“Oh…my…god,” whispered Savannah, her mouth falling open. “And those boots…they’re 6 inches…so how…how tall are you now!?”

“In my bare feet?” Sarah grinned, smiling coquettishly down. “I’m 6’11…but in these heels, I’m 7’5, baby.”

“Jesus…Christ…” muttered Savannah, shaking her head back and forth. “It’s been a few weeks, I know…but…god DAMN, Sarah.”

“I know,” Sarah intoned, nodding slowly as her smile widened, “I know…”

Without speaking anymore, Savannah reached her hand out. Billy knew what she wanted, and he fished through the pockets of her trench coat for a few moments before pulling out an HD camera. Silently, Savannah began to snap pictures of Sarah and Jeff standing there together. The comparison was truly astonishing…almost unreal. Even with the added 6-inch boost from the heel, the top of Jeff’s head only came up to Sarah’s belly button. His tiny body looked even smaller in the oversized boot, but Sarah’s leg filled the other boot completely, even forcing it to expand outward by several inches on each side. As Savannah got up and came closer, taking pictures from a variety of angles, Sarah put her giant hand behind Jeff’s head, splaying her huge fingers out. Her palm alone was wider than his entire skull, and her long fingers only accentuated the size difference that much more.

“This is, just…this is almost too much for me, Sarah,” breathed Savannah, who was now actually getting flushed in the face. “You…you look like you’re about to just…eat him…consume him.”

Watching behind Savannah, Billy actually worked up the courage to look Sarah in the face, and he was surprised to see that she, too, had started to flush red in her full cheeks. Her deep blue eyes suddenly looked like they were blazing.

“I have eaten him…” whispered Sarah, her cool voice belying the obvious flush of her own building arousal. “I have consumed him…I’ve eaten his soul, many, many times…but it’s like I was saying before…there’s no end to the feast. There’s always more…always more of him to consume.”

Several tense seconds passed by before Sarah flared her nostrils, with fire in her eyes and grinned down at Savannah, shaking her head.

“I was gonna wait for the others to come,” Sarah said quietly, “But I can’t wait. This is happening…NOW.”

Even though Savannah towered up at 6’10 in her heels, she was eye-level with Sarah’s shoulders, and she watched in awe as Sarah lifted Jeff gently up out of her heel with one hand, inserted her other leg in the boot, and watched patiently as he laced it up with his little hands. Once he was done, Jeff immediately crouched down on his knees before her, his head bowed. Sarah curled her finger; Jeff stood up, and Sarah put her hands on her hips, facing him. Savannah’s breath caught in her throat, stunned by the comparison. Now the top of Jeff’s head was even with the top of Sarah’s thick, luscious hips. Her belly button was half-a-foot over his head, and he was staring straight forward into the bottom of her pussy.

Sarah clicked her tongue, and Jeff stepped up, evidently aware of what she was commanding him to do. As he did so, Sarah inched down her black soffes and black lingerie, exposing her pussy to the open air. Immediately, Savannah got even wetter, and she started breathing hard; Billy’s cock was rock-hard. Sarah’s large, swollen clit was right there in front of Jeff, even with the top of his forehead. Silently, Sarah pointed at her swollen clit with her sharp, manicured red nail, and Jeff arched his head up to try and lick it. But he couldn’t reach it. His lips and tongue were an inch or two short, lapping fruitlessly at the air. And then, desperately, he rose up to his tiptoes and was finally able to taste her.

Instantly, Savannah came, her knees bowing inward as she struggled to remain on her two feet, snapping picture after picture as she moaned out quietly into the air. Billy went so far as to shut his eyes tight and grip the base of his cock to prevent himself from cumming. And Jeff, under no illusions about his own orders, held his ground, not cumming, his body darkening with the labyrinth of tattoos as his cock rose up full-mast on his 4’4 body, a 15-inch python between his tiny legs. But Sarah came hard, gushing straight into his face as she moaned out at the ceiling. Knowing full well that the force of her orgasm would wash him off his feet, she cupped her giant hand behind his head, holding him there, making sure that his little face received every bit of her gushing orgasm.

When she was finally finished, Sarah didn’t waste any time. Pulling her pants back up, she lifted Jeff in the air under the armpits and sat back down on the sofa, placing his head in the middle of her gigantic tits. Evidently Jeff was still in a high state of arousal, because his entire body was now covered with the intricate interlacings of black tattoos. Savannah was still recovering from her own orgasm, and had momentarily paused in her picture-taking.

“Heh…you’re gonna wanna keep taking pictures, girl,” Sarah chuckled. “Watch this.”

Closing her eyes, Sarah gripped the base of Jeff’s huge cock and, arching her head up towards the ceiling, began to stroke it slowly, broke the base to the tip, and then back down to the base, repeating slowly over and over again. The tattoos on Jeff’s body only seemed to deepen and become more complicated, as his cock rose up further still.

Sarah yawned her mouth open and covered the entire top of Jeff’s head in one huge, all-encompassing kiss. Savannah was breathing hard again as she snapped picture after picture of Sarah’s plush lips slowly creeping in a widening oval across Jeff’s bald head. It was so hot…it was like she was actually eating him.

And then, she did. Sarah’s mouth opened even wider, to a lewd degree that Savannah had never thought possible, and began swallowing up Jeff’s entire head, bit by bit. Her lips fell over his forehead, then his eyes, then his nose, then his mouth…and they kept going.

“No…fucking…way…” whispered Savannah, cumming again as she struggled to hold the camera steady, getting as many pictures as she could. As Sarah swallowed Jeff’s head, she continued stroking his cock in her huge hand, speeding up bit by bit the further down on his head her mouth went.

*SLLLOORRRPP*

She had done it. Sarah’s lips latched together around the base of Jeff’s neck. She had swallowed his entire head whole. Sarah opened her eyes for the camera, staring at it intensely, then opening her eyes wide and crossing them in a playful, crazy-looking ahegao expression, before returning them to their normal, smoldering intensity. Jeff’s body was almost completely covered with tattoos now, and Savannah could tell that his little body was shaking. She couldn’t even imagine what her tongue was doing to him behind those lips.

And then, staring straight into the camera, Sarah began jerking Jeff at an inhuman speed. Her forearm became a blur as she went all the way up and down his 16-inch length like mad, her lips still locked completely around the base of his neck, his entire head inside her mouth.

It didn’t take long. Within 30 seconds, right as the entirety of Jeff’s body turned pitch-black from the sheer number of revealed tattoos, he came in a mighty gush. Sarah was ready, and she aimed his cock directly over Savannah’s head. She felt the wind of his monstrous cumshot go by her, ruffling her hair, as it flew all the way across the living room, and through the foyer.

*SPLATT*

It hit the front door, and was so viscous that it didn’t even start visibly oozing down until about 30 seconds later. Savannah was weak in the knees by this point, and had to take a seat back in her chair, almost gasping for breath. Billy was still kneeling there, teeth locked in a grimace, eyes shut tight, and his hands latched around his own cock. After a few more seconds of panting, Savannah glanced down at her sub and started laughing.

“Heh…hahahaha…wow, you actually found a way, Billy…haha, good on you.”

*SSHHHHHLLLOOOOOOP*

Sarah’s mouth came carefully up off Jeff’s head, which immediately lolled to the side against his little shoulder and forward onto his chest. It was clear that he had passed out completely.

“Well,” breathed Sarah, almost in a whisper, but in a voice that permeated the air of the room, “That was fun…Billy go get a tupperware container to collect his cum, and bring it to me. Get it all, little guy.”

A little while later, Sarah and Savannah were chatting animatedly, with Sarah taking occasional sips from the plastic quart container that was already half-empty. She had put Jeff to bed, not in his customary cage, but in her bed. It was Christmas, after all.

The doorbell rang.

“Ohhh! You think that’s Katherine?” asked Savannah excitedly. “I haven’t seen her in months!”

“No Katherine couldn’t make it tonight,” replied Sarah, sipping from the container. “She’s spending the holiday with her folks. But judging by the knock and the sound of that car…I bet it’s Clara and Raymond.”

“Haha oh man, brother and sister…fun!” laughed Savannah. She gestured at Billy. “Come on, go ahead, little guy! Open the door!”

As Billy went to go let in the first batch of guests, after glancing at the pile of presents on the coffee table, Sarah and Savannah shared a warm smile. It was already shaping up to be a memorable Christmas evening.


Chapter End Notes:

This chapter was posted over a month ago on my Patreon.  Join for full access to my catalogue of past and current stories, now 50+: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep