- Text Size +

Chapter 9

Ethan tried to relax in Claraføster’s hand as she effortlessly carried him through the expansive mouth of the cave. The opening must have been well over 30 feet high, but Ethan could see that Claraføster’s head was only a few feet below its highest point. Grýla and Hati accompanied them in tow, staring shamelessly and hungrily down at Ethan all the while. In that moment, he could not have been happier to be in Claraføster’s grasp. These other two giantesses were mysteries to him, and he was not able to shake off the thought that, if left to their own devices, they would make him cum a few times, play around with him for awhile, and then ultimately eat him. By this point, at least, he had come to trust in Claraføster completely. He genuinely believed that she saw him as her little pet, and, in this strange, dangerous new place, he took unbelievable solace in this belief. Ethan currently didn’t have the mental time or energy to reflect on the psychology of his own situation, but if he had, he might have noticed that something dramatic was happening: he was actually coming to embrace his role as a human pet. Mere hours ago (which at this point seemed like a lifetime away), when he was drunkenly peeing in that alleyway, he could never have imagined that he would be able to feel so safe and so…good in such a subservient, submissive role. 

But, then again, he could never have imagined at the time that such a being as Claraføster could exist. She made the whole transition seemingly straightforward and fluid, from an independent adult human to an utterly subordinate animal…a pet. Her incredible height, her staggeringly voluptuous size, and the effortless strength of her limbs and fingers gently and inexorably coerced his physical submission, but it was the way that she looked at him, the way that she treated him, that truly solidified his pet status. She could have easily eaten him hours ago, and she nearly had. She could have swallowed him down her enormous throat, after forcing him to cum on her tongue, and she wouldn’t have even thought anything of it. She would have just gone about her business, searching for more human food, and he, Ethan, would’ve died in her stomach, his body dissolved into juices and absorbed into her powerful body. 

But that hadn’t happened — Claraføster had taken to him, and, by her mercy, he had lived. And not only that, she thought he was cute…adorable…and she wanted nothing more than to pet him, cuddle him, watch him move around, talk to him, and make him cum. It was all so utterly bizarre, so astonishingly weird, and yet…Ethan didn’t really care. He was slipping, quite completely, into Claraføster’s fold. And the more he looked at her, the more beautiful and powerful she seemed — she was like a goddess, a goddess who wanted to keep him. He still felt worried about Grýla and Hati and the “techniques” for extracting human cum that they had mentioned. He hoped that these weren’t going to be painful…but he quickly reassured himself that Claraføster wouldn’t let anything happen to him. She knew how to be gentle with him. As his legs hung limply in the air, his naked body held gently in her steady grasp, how could he not be aroused? 

“Look! Look!” cried Hati excitedly as they entered the huge opening of the cave. “Its little penis is pointing up! Quick, Claraføster! Hurry! We have to get to the springs before it shoots its landäshmend everywhere!”

“Yeah!” enjoined Grýla, looking hungrily down at Ethan’s hard cock. “I’d really hate to waste it, especially since you’ve talked up how rich and creamy he tastes!”

“Girls, girls!” laughed Claraføster, “don’t worry! I know when the little thing is about to pop. Just because his tiny member is pointing up doesn’t mean he’s automatically about to squirt his landäshmend out. Haha, you two are funny — you’d think that you’ve never seen a human squirt before!”

“Well I’ve seen it a couple times,” said Hati, “but I’ve never actually tasted it before. Not the really creamy stuff.”

“Well I’ve tasted it a bunch,” said Grýla, “and all the humans I’ve milked have shot it out pretty quick. But then again, those are country humans. I guess the city ones are different?” 

“No idea,” said Claraføster. Ethan suddenly felt her fingers going back and forth sweetly against his body, massaging him. “But I know that little Ethan here likes gentle play. He likes it when I play with his little penis with my tongue, and when I suck on him softly…he’s a sensitive little thing, and he doesn’t like to be scared. Right Ethan?” Ethan nodded his head vigorously. 

“Hmm, his likes “tongue play,” does he?” asked Grýla, her eyes lighting up. “That’s good to hear, because I’ve been reading a lot about the use of the tongue in landäshmend extraction in the Heimskringla.”

“Well I’ve been reading about the same thing, just in the Völuspá,” said Hati, referencing another one of the ancient Hyrrokkin tomes. 

“Listen to my friends, Ethan,” chuckled Claraføster, inserting her index finger pad gently under his chin as she craned his head upward to her face. “Flaunting their book learning! You girls will see pretty soon that books don’t come anywhere close to the real thing.”

“Be that as it may, Claraføster,” said Grýla, smiling at her friend’s gentle chiding, “you may discover that Hati and I have learned a thing or two that you haven’t from those dusty old books.” 

“Well I hope you’re right!” laughed Claraføster as she looked down at Ethan, her eyes gleaming mischievously. “There’s more than one way to milk a human.”

They were completely inside the cave now, and Claraføster suddenly brought Ethan up and deposited him in between her twin mammoth breasts. He felt his feet, his legs, and his lower torso all the way up to his chest gently sinking into the warm, squishy, substantial flesh of her boobs. They were both so big, and squished so tightly together that, despite his relative tininess, Ethan only sunk in up to his chest. This actually worked out perfectly, because he was able to put his arms up and lean on them comfortably. He felt the steady bass thump of her heartbeat directly behind him, and his nostrils were filled with the sweet scent of her musk. Tingles of pleasure ran through him as he felt himself melt into Claraføster’s body. 

He looked around at the Hyrrokkin cave — it was utterly unlike anything he had ever seen or conceived of before. Several enormous fire pits roared quietly by the cave walls, providing more than enough illumination. Ethan could see that the walls were anything but bare; they were covered with what looked like ancient runes, carefully and artfully etched into the living rock. Accompanying the etchings were innumerable paintings…but these were not like the primitive cave paintings of prehistoric humans that Ethan had seen before in books. Instead, these paintings were strikingly realistic depictions, keenly rendered in three dimensions, and made extensive and skillful use of perspective, proportion, foreshortening, and even sfumato and chiaroscuro. Ethan didn’t know these terms, since he didn’t have extensive knowledge of human art, but if he had, then the Hyrrokkin cave paintings would have immediately put him in mind of Renaissance art. In any case, he was impressed by the Hyrrokkin skill, and took a gander at the paintings as they walked past. They looked to tell some kind of story…a story that had something to do with the crowning of an ancient queen after some kind of long, bloody war. Ethan felt his stomach turn a little as his eyes fell on the passionate strokes of realistically-portrayed blood and gore…and his heart skipped a beat when he realized that the paintings seemed to be depicting a battle between Hyrrokkin and…male giants. Were there any male giants left? Had the Hyrrokkin won the war? How long ago had that been? Ethan’s mind was exploding with questions, but right about then, as they went deeper into the cave, they passed by another painting. Of a Hyrrokkin eating a human. She was holding him upside down by a single leg, dangling him over her gaping mouth, about to lower him in for good. 

Ethan felt a wave of nausea — the scene was so carefully rendered, so artfully stylized, that it was almost easy to forget the brutality of the scene it depicted. His eyes darted around the rest of the scene and his blood pumped faster through him, his nausea intensifying. There was a wooden pen of naked humans, men and women, in the corner of the painting, and it looked if they had been herded into it like sheep. They were watching the horrific scene before them, and all of them had their mouths open and appeared to be screaming in fear. A few of them even had tears running down their faces, and a few more had their hands clenched in prayer, looking straight up at the sky. It was a shockingly realistic portrayal of how people would react if they were stripped naked by giantesses, herded into a pen, and forced to watch their own be heartlessly eaten alive before their very eyes. Ethan had no doubt in his mind that this scene had actually happened. In a flash, he imagined the artist, a Hyrrokkin giantess, carefully painting the scene, calmly detailing each terrified human face, dispassionately adding the deft little touches of their tears and the pained creases in their faces as they looked upwards to heaven, praying to a god who was not going to save them.

“Aww I can feel your little body shaking,” came Claraføster’s dulcet voice over him. “Is it the paintings on the wall? Don’t worry about them, little one. That’s not going to happen to you.”

“B-but…but you all eat…eat p-people,” squeaked Ethan from between her breasts. The painting had inspired fresh fear in him. This giantess was literally taking him into her lair, into a cave full of other man-eating giantesses like her. 

“Shhh, yes of course we do, little one,” said Claraføster steadily, “but…but here, I have an analogy for you. Do you know what that means, little Ethan?”

“Uh…y-yes,” he said, wondering where this was going. 

“Look at it like this,” said Claraføster pleasantly, the soft rumble of her voice vibrating hugely into his back. “You humans, you eat rongyäbeasts, right?”

“Uh…uh y-yeah.” Their strange conversation of several hours before came quickly back to him. 

“What was your word for them again?” asked Claraføster as they passed into a much larger room in the cave. Ethan was stunned. This cave was absolutely gigantic! They were now in a massive room, with rock walls that stretched up hundreds of feet high. The only thing Ethan could compare this room to was a huge domed stadium he had once been in, for a professional football game. Huge stalagmites rose up imperiously from the floor, standing as tall silent monuments shrouded in seriousness and secrecy. Several of them were carved in the likeness of colossal Hyrrokkin queens. Ethan looked up and saw that the hole room was in the shape of a circle, and functioned as something of an enormous atrium. All around them rose row after row of passageways, punctuated by open fire pits and the occasional silver streak of a waterfall. Ethan could see various massive shapes moving, far up the rock, in the passageways that had been hollowed out from this huge open room…he knew they were other Hyrrokkin. Columns of pale blue light shined through specific holes in the top of the cave ceiling, bathing the whole space in a mystical, contemplative hue. The quiet chatterings of the waterfalls echoed softly off the rock walls. This was an ancient place, a private place. 

“Aww look at its face,” said Hati kindly. “I think it’s a little shocked.”

“Haha, impressed by our home, Ethan?” Claraføster chuckled. 

“It’s…it’s beautiful,” he said truthfully. 

“Thank you!” said Claraføster happily. “Now, back to that analogy I was making — what do you humans call those rongyäbeasts again?” 

“Uh…uh…cows,” said Ethan, remembering the conversation from before. 

“Oh right! Cows!” nodded Claraføster. “You hear that, girls? That’s a new human word I learned — “rongyäbeast” is “cow.” 

“Wow, maybe you’re right Claraføster,” said Grýla. “Maybe hands-on learning is better. I’ve never heard that word before, even though I’ve been studying them for years.” 

“Cow,” said Hati, repeating the word. “It’s so short and sweet…just like this little guy here.”

“That’s what I thought too!” laughed Claraføster. “So anyway, Ethan — you humans eat your…cows, right? But that’s not all you do with them. With the cows that have jügers, you milk them, don’t you?”

“Y-yes…yes we do,” said Ethan, nodding. 

“And, the ones that you milk, you don’t eat them, right? Because if you ate them then you wouldn’t be able to enjoy their milk anymore. Isn’t that true?”

“Ummm,” said Ethan. He understood her analogy but he didn’t know if it was accurate or not. It didn’t matter, though. He nodded his head. “Yes, that’s true.”

“So calm down, little one,” she said lovingly, petting his chest with her huge finger. “We’re not gonna eat you. You’re my precious little pet…my…my cute little cow!” She laughed musically, and Ethan once again felt overwhelmed by Claraføster’s almost adorable innocence. He had seen her literally swallow another human alive, and yet he had never before encountered such a being of sweetness and light.

They turned right and walked straight down a passageway that led them away from the huge main room of the cave. As they walked, the giantesses all chattered excitedly amongst themselves, recounting their various experiences and studies on the subject of male human ejaculation. All through the conversation, Ethan stayed hard. He was trying not to worry, and even though he had no idea what this was going to be like, the blatant objectification of his body by the Hyrrokkin was proving to be an extreme turn-on. They sounded absolutely ravenous for his seed. 

A little while later he could hear the sound of a waterfall. The sound grew in intensity, until they finally popped out from the passageway into another big room. This room was much smaller than the main atrium, though. The ceilings rose up about 50 feet high, and the room was much darker, lit only by several gently-smoldering fire pits in the corners of the room. The main attraction of this room were the hot springs that steamed up in front of them. There were several large pools, each of them about the size of an Olympic swimming pool. Together with the gnarled and ancient stalagmites which rose up in between them, the steaming vapor of the hot springs combined with the low, mellow light and the dancing shadows on the walls to produce an intoxicatingly meditative picture. The muted scent of sulfur tickled Ethan’s nose. 

“Toss in a cake, why don’t you?” said Claraføster to Hati, who promptly went over to a great basket in the corner of the room, fetched what looked like a car-sized bath bomb, waltzed over to the nearest pool, and threw it in. Immediately, the bath cake fizzled in the water, and more steam leapt up. The strong and pleasant scent of sandalwood and eucalyptus permeated the room from the billowing steam. The giantesses all slid into the water. Except for Grýla’s human-bone jewelry, all three of them were already naked…and so was Ethan. They sank into the hot springs, going all the way up to their mid-breasts. Apparently these pools were quite deep. Ethan felt the agreeably hot water kiss his body, and, since he was in between Claraføster’s huge boobs, he went in until he was chest-high in the water. 

“Aaaah!” sighed Claraføster. “It’s always nice to come back home for this.” 

“Ok, let’s start practicing on him!” said Grýla greedily, rubbing her hands together. 

“Haha in a hurry, are we?” chuckled Claraføster.

“Yes!” said Hati in earnest, even as she smiled deviously, looking at than Ethan and licking her lips. “Some of us don’t live in the city like you, Claraføster. Some of us don’t get to slurp up landäshmend every day.”

“Hey, I don’t either!” said Claraføster, miming irritation. She plucked Ethan from between her breasts and looked him straight in the face. “Although now maybe I’ll get to! Now that I’ve got myself a little…uh, what was that other word, Ethan? For landäshmend?”

“Uhhh…cum.”

“Cum!” she said, looking up at her friends as her eyes sparkled. “See, their words are so cute and adorable! Yeah, like I was saying — maybe I’ll get to eat it everyday, now that I’ve got my own little cum pet. That’s you Ethan, right? My little cumming animal? My sweet little cum cow?”

“Uhh…y-yeah, yeah, that’s me,” he said, feeling his heart start to race as his cock got even harder. Just hearing this gorgeous young giantess speaking about him like this was enough to really get him going. 

“Ok!” said Claraføster, suddenly business-like even as her voice teemed with playfulness and anticipation. “Grýla! Why don’t you show us what you’ve been learning?” Claraføster opened her palm and gently pushed Ethan down into a supine position. With two slight twitches of her index finger, she spread his legs open, so that his cock was on full display. Grýla floated over as Hati peered in closely to observe. 

“Ok,” said Grýla, after staring hard at Ethan’s penis for several moments. “One of the first things I’ve learned is that they love something called “simultaneous stimulation.” In other words, it’s all well and good to suck or rub its little penis, but what they really like is when you rub them in certain other areas, all at the same time.”

“I see,” said Claraføster. “Care to demonstrate?” 

“So, I tease its little penis like this,” said Grýla, suddenly issuing forth her tongue and flicking it rapidly against Ethan’s dick. His eyes popped as he felt the intense stimulation — her tongue, like Claraføster’s, was unnaturally long, and it seemed to be able to flick back and forth with a speed that was far beyond anything that was possible for a human. The tip of her tongue became a blur as she flicked it deftly over Ethan’s prone cock. He felt his heart pounding in his chest as his torso grew red. 

“Oooo look at that!” said Hati, her eyes going wide as she peered down closer to Ethan’s body as it lay in Claraføster’s hand. “It likes it! Uh…he…he likes it! I can see him getting red! That means he likes it, right Claraføster?”

“Mmmm,” she nodded, humming pleasantly, almost in a purr, “and even more than that, you can tell he likes it by looking straight into his little face. See how tight his lips are? See how he’s trying to squirm around? If I wasn’t holding him at bay with my finger, then he’d be all over the place.”

Ethan opened his mouth and gasped in pleasure.

“And there! You see that?!” exclaimed Claraføster excitedly. “When he pants like that, when he opens his mouth in those sweet little gasps, you know you’re doing it right!”

“Stho,” said Grýla, her words a little muddled by her constantly flicking tongue. “Weee need thew sthimulathe him odder plathess.”

“What?” asked Hati, giggling. “What was that, Grýla? Gee, can’t even let up for a second, can you?”

“She said that we need to stimulate little Ethan in other places,” said Claraføster warmly. “So that he’s feeling the pleasure from multiple places at once. Where are the ideal spots, Grýla?”

“Histh nippleths,” she said, her eyebrows going up and down rapidly as her tongue kept flicking. 

“Nipples!” said Claraføster. “Ok, I’ve got those!” She lowered her free hand and began to very lightly brush Ethan’s nipples with the two-pronged attack of her index and middle fingers. She had such a lightness of touch that Ethan couldn’t help but gasp again. He felt himself nearing orgasm already. 

“And what about me? What should I do?” asked Hati impatiently. 

“Histh butth,” answered Grýla. “Lick histh butth.”

“Lick his what?” asked Hati. 

“His butt, Hati — his ass,” chuckled Claraføster. 

“Oooo, his cute little butt?” exclaimed Hati. “Like this?” She quickly bent down and, resting her chin on Claraføster’s hand, she inserted her tongue into Ethan’s rectum. He bucked as he drew in his breath sharply. Evidently Hati had read about this subject a good amount, because she didn’t do what Ethan had feared she would do, and try and force her huge tongue all the way up inside. Instead, she was content to just insert a few inches of the tip of her tongue. He could feel his body tightening like a metal coil, every gear and spigot close to bursting. His chest was heaving up and down; he was hyperventilating. 

“Okaaay perfecth!” said Grýla. 

“And now,” said Claraføster, “he’s just about ready to burst already! Nice work, Grýla! Now everyone turn it up a notch. Go faster! Make him burst! Make him shoot it out! Go! Go!” 

The three giantesses suddenly sped up. Grýla flicked her tongue even faster over Ethan’s engorged length, Claraføster fluttered her two fingers with stunning speed over Ethan’s nipples, and Hati suddenly set the tip of her tongue wriggling and squirming rapidly in his rectum. Ethan tried to gasp out again, but he couldn’t make a sound. His mouth was open in absolute ecstasy. He had never been stimulated like this before. Every muscle was rock-hard, every tendon and ligament pulled tight, every vein and vessel ready to burst. He felt like he was about to explode into a thousand pieces. 

“Faster!” cried Claraføster. “Faster, girls, faster!! Make him shoot! Make him explooode!!” 

Ethan screamed in release as he convulsed violently in Claraføster’s hand. He was conscious long enough to see himself shoot up an immense geyser of milky-white cum into the air, and he saw Hati’s greedy face swoop in to catch it. But that was all he saw, as he descended down into the darkness, feeling his body go limp in Claraføster’s hand.

Chapter End Notes:

If you like what you've read, check out my Patreon for dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com

Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3 

My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep