- Text Size +

Helena had meanwhile come into a touch of a fix on her own. She had walked down the hall. She wasn't sure what sort of help she would be able to find. Anyone she would meet would be the same size as Marie - giants, compared to her. From the looks of things, this was a dormitory, and as the dorms were separated by gender, she figured that these would be the girls dorms. It wasn't long, before Helena did see that someone was coming down the hallway.

She was now at a quandary. Should she risk getting the attention of one of the dorm girls, possibly only getting her into the same fix she had been in earlier, or should she hide and miss out on any potential help she might get from a person at 'normal' length.

That someone was now definitely coming down the hallway. She appeared to be a somewhat plump blond, who was not looking down at the floor, but rather straight ahead.

Helena could sit still and go unnoticed by the girl, or she could get her attention. She thought about Stephen, who was still in Marie's clutches, and Marie doing God knows what to her boyfriend. She felt she had to risk it.

"Hey!" Helena screamed at the top of her lungs and jumped up and down seeking attention.

Amy was walking back to her room, and she was almost on top of the little person, before she noticed her. She stopped and leaned over, picking the little person up.

"You must help me!" the little one yelled.

"Of course I'll help you, little one." Amy said, smiling. "Let me take you to my room, and we can discuss how."

Helena didn't feel there was time to go to the giantess' room to have a chat. Her boyfriend was in trouble, and she needed this person to help her out post-haste. However, she also was not in any position to argue.

Having taken the miniature woman to her room, Amy set her on her desk, and looked at her.

"How did you come to be in the hallway?" Amy asked.

"We had been captured - my boyfriend and I - by another girl, not far down the hall from here." The little one blurted out, seeming to be in some distress.

Amy knew the girl who Helena was referring to. There was only one dorm room further down, and it belonged to Marie.

"What's your name?"

"I'm Helena, Helena Burke."

"And your boyfriend?"

"His name's Stephen."

Amy continued to ask Helena questions about who she was, but not so much about how she had come to be about an inch tall, or what she was doing in the dorm building hallway. Amy, in fact, already had a fairly accurate idea of how it is that Helena had gotten into this position. The girls from this dorm had somewhat of a pact. They all knew about the shrinking device, and they all made use of it - each for their own 'hobbies'. As they enjoyed the products of the shrinking device - little people - they knew that they had to use it moderately, or the disappearance of people would cause too much attention. As such, little people were seen as valuable.

Amy now had this person, and she wasn't about to let Marie have her back. She knew that Marie liked to be worshipped. Amy had different tastes. She liked to get to know the little people. Unlike the others, she saw them as little individuals, rather than mere toys.

She wanted to know who they were, what their hopes and dreams had been before they had been miniaturized. She was a believer in predestination, or fate. She did not know what almighty ruled the universe, but she was confident that he (or she) had a plan for everyone. She wanted to know these little persons; what their lives had consisted of. She liked it that all that these people were and all they had ever been had led up to where they now were - their ultimate purpose in life - to slide down Amy's gullet and into her stomach. She was honored that the Almighty, through predestination had fated this little woman to be Amy's food.

Helena was telling Amy about herself, not quite knowing why this girl was interested in her personal life. She was in no position to argue, but she now started to wonder about this big person. All these questions, though now that she was telling her these things, the girl could not even stifle a yawn - a yawn that was coming awfully close. Helena was now becoming acutely aware that this mouth could easily engulf her whole.

Amy could not wait - and was not waiting - to engulf Helena whole. She knew well how majestic a feeling it was to have another human being wholly sacrificed to her belly. Sure it was nice to have one's feet kissed the way Marie liked, but it was not as ultimate. Unfortunately, it meant that she could only have a little person now and again, rather than constantly. Gobbling them up was a terminal affair for the poor souls. Yet, Amy felt that the overwhelmingly powerful feeling of another sentient human entering her mouth, engulfing them in darkness, moving them to the back of her mouth, swallowing, and feeling them slide down her throat into her worshipful belly, and finally hopelessly struggling to survive deep inside her was worth the brevity of it.

Amy decided that that brief moment had now come for the both of them, the brief moment of Helena's remaining life, and the moment of Amy's divinity. Amy moved to put Helena into her gaping mouth.

Helena saw the mouth coming for her, and it was certainly not a yawn anymore. There was little that she could do to stop the giant girl. For a moment, she thought that she was done for.

It was at that precise moment that there was a knock on the door. Amy scowled. Human ingestion was something to enjoy with one's 'partner' alone; not with an audience. Having a firm grip on the little woman, Amy held her down by her side, as she yelled: "Come in, it's open!"

It was Sabrina, another one of the dorm girls. Sabrina was one of the goody-two-shoes, who knew about the miniaturized people, but didn't really know what girls like Amy and Marie did with those little people. She figured they were just willing pets for a little while who would soon enough be returned to their normal lives.

"Hi Amy, what are you up to?" Sabrina innocently inquired.

"Why nothing, nothing at all," Amy said with the sarcasm dripping from her words.

"Huh" Were you doing something," Sabrina asked.

"Help!" Helena screamed at the top of her lungs, which for the big girls wasn't very loud at all, but still loud enough so that Sabrina could just hear it.

"You've got a little person?" Sabrina asked, coming in closer to look at what Amy had, "Where'd you get her?"

"She was outside my dorm room," Amy answered impatiently.

Unfortunately (for Amy) Sabrina was just not good at picking up hints from tones of voice. Either that, or she simply didn't care.

"Hi there, little lady." Sabrina said to Helena, who was still being held by Amy, "What were you doing out in the hallway?"

"She was going to eat me!" Helena shouted, hoping to enlist Sabrina's help in escaping from Amy.

Sabrina giggled. "Oh, don't be silly. Amy would never do that to someone else."

"She was probably just playing a game with you." Sabrina continued as she took Helena out of Amy's hands, quick enough to catch Amy by surprise.

"Now, where'd you come from?"

"Down the hallway. My boyfriend's been caught by another girl!" Helena answered.

"Oh, that must be Marie. Well, we'll just have to reunite you and your little boyfriend then." Sabrina said. "Let's take her to him." she added, to Amy.

Amy was quite beside herself with a quiet rage, but if she let on to Sabrina that she had actually intended to eat the little woman, Sabrina would bust down the entire game of shrinking people. Amy was now thinking that she would have to do some shrinking on Sabrina sometime soon. She definitely deserved to be inside Amy's tummy after this. But that would have to wait.