- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is a very short chapter - the chapters are based on central characters present.

Stephen sat in hid hiding place underneath Marie's dresser. From where he was, he could see her foot. She had turned herself to a semi-sitting position on the bed, still reading her textbook, but allowed her foot to hang down off the bed. He was amazed at how lovely it looked. Perhaps, if he had tried harder, he could have actually made it underneath the door.

In truth, however, he didn't completely want to. This was not because he figured that Helena's plan to find someway to get out of the present predicament was hopeless, but because he was honestly starting to feel intrigued to his present predicament.

"Little ones, come here!" Marie called out.

She had grown bored with her reading and wanted to enjoy her slaves again.

"I said come here!" she called out again, when she saw neither of them come out at once.

Stephen came out from under the dresser to where Marie could see him. She smiled.

"Good! Now I want to you get on your little hands and knees and crawl over to my foot."

Stephen obeyed. He was already tiny compared to her, and now he was making himself even smaller before her. When he had reached her foot, she lifted it about a foot (from his perspective) from the ground.

"I want you to get on your back and crawl underneath, like a mechanic does with a car. Then you can worship the soles of my foot."

He did as she bade him. The giant sole hovered over him. By 'worship', he understood that he was to kiss the sole of her foot, so this is what he commenced doing.

"Good" Marie purred, "that's very nice."

"Tell me where your counterpart is," she inquired, "because I want to have both of my feet worshipped at once."

Stephen was at a quandary. Lying to his new-found goddess was bound to be a poor policy, and also betraying Helena's absence would not necessarily be the best thing he could do. He stalled the question by engaging in the worship far more vigorously. This apparently pleased her, but she still wanted to know.

"While that's very nice of you, Steve, I did tell you to do something, and I expect to be obeyed."

At that she applied a touch of pressure with her foot, pinning him to the ground, and pressing the breath from his lungs. She then released the pressure, allowing him to again breathe, and hopefully talk.

"Mercy, Goddess!" he pleaded, finding an unexpected and highly awkward delight in it, "Helena slipped out of your door."

"What!!??" Marie thundered at him, not at all pleased with this answer.

Stephen quailed before her. "I could not stop her from doing this!"