- Text Size +
Being stuck between his wife’s asscheeks meant that, for Nick, each step Cassie took was absolute torture. Every time one of her huge legs swung forward, her ass cheeks would swish back and forth, and every impact of her bare feet hitting the floor jiggled her ass up and down. Nick was literally being shoved and pulled in every direction. His screams for help were completely muffled by mountainous globes of fat and flesh which enveloped him, and all of his attempts to kick or wriggle himself free were utterly useless.
At if that wasn’t bad enough, Nick was about to be taken for a terrifying ride.

Cassie casually strolled through the apartment and into the kitchen, grabbing herself a water bottle from the fridge before heading back into the living room to do her workout. The first thing she’d need on this particular morning was one of her workout DVDs. She often used them to structure her workouts and push herself through everything she wanted to hit.
Cassie strolled over to the corner of living room to a small bookcase adjacent to the TV where the couples DVD’s were kept, and knelt down on to the floor to reach the bottom shelf where she kept her fitness titles.
“Now, let’s see,” Cassie said to herself as she sat down on her knees. “Which one do I want today?”

Nick had finally found his footing, placing each of his tiny feet against the huge ass cheeks on either side of him, and had just started pushing his feet into their soft flesh when Cassie‘s ass suddenly parted, and her crack opened up.
The tiny man yelped, accidentally throwing himself from Cassie’s crack, and landing with a tiny FLOOF against the back of her panties. Nick tumbled in near darkness further down the fabric, stopping just below her ass crack at its lowest point. He’d barely had enough time to compose himself when he realized Cassie’s ass was descending towards him.
“AAAAAAAA!” Nick screamed, closing his eyes and bracing himself right as Cassie’s two giant ass cheeks impacted on either side of him.
Nick was surprised when several seconds had passed and he hadn’t yet been sat on yet. As his eyes managed to adjust to the dim light, he could just barely make out Cassie’s ass crack hovering above him; looking around, he realized her ass cheeks were sitting on something just on the outside of her panties.
“Cassie?” Nick coughed, still struggling to catch his breath in the foul-smelling air. It certainly was a lot less smelly than it had been when Nick was stuck between Cassie’s ass cheeks, though not by much.
“CASSIE, IN HERE! IN YOUR PANTIES! HELP!”

Cassie was having hard time choosing which workout she wanted to do. In the midst of her decision-making process, she felt a tiny gas bubble welling up inside her ass.
“Mmnh!” she strained, feeling a tiny *pop* as the gas bubble burst.

*PHRRT!*
Nick gagged as he was suddenly blasted in the face by a gust of foul-smelling wind from Cassie’s ass.
“OH GOD!” He wretched, nearly hurling as he coughed to clear his lungs of the toxic gas. “CASSIE, LET ME OUT! IT STINKS IN HERE!”
Nick desperately pushed against the fabric beneath him, trying to find or open up a hole to escape through, or even just to get a breath of fresh air, but there no openings in the tightly-woven fabric, nor was he strong enough to tear one.
“GOD! CASSIE,” he pleaded. “LET ME OUT OF HERE!”

Unfortunately, unless you happened to be underneath Cassie’s ass, and could see the minuscule bumps from something pushing against the underwear fabric from within, or could hear the tiny, almost inaudible squeaks coming from within, you’d never know that a tiny person was presently trapped inside her panties.
“Oh well,” Cassie shrugged as she grabbed one of the DVD cases, “I’ll just do my old standby.”
Cassie’s “old standby” was a rather unique workout DVD: it was comprised of three, 30-to-45 minute workouts that combined a mixture of yoga, strength training, and aerobics. The unique feature of this particular DVD, however, was that it actually had short 1 to 2 minute clips of each separate exercise for you to choose from—sort of like doing Wii Fit®a039;, and you could even create your own custom workout to combine only the exercises you wanted to do in whatever order you wished. All you had to do was create your workout and press PLAY.
With her workout DVD in hand, Cassie quickly stood back up and headed to grab the remote to turn on the TV.

“CASSIE, BABY, PLEASE GET ME OUT IF HE—YAH!”
Cassie’s panties shifted again as the giantess stood back up, and Nick just barely managed to avoid getting his head caught between her ass cheeks as they slammed together again. The tiny man bounced around uncontrollably between the panty fabric and Cassie’s juicy ass cheeks with each step she took, and during the fleeting moments of stillness, Nick kept shouting for Cassie to find him, but she displayed no signs that she’d felt him, nor even heard his cries for help.
Nick scrambled to climb up the back of the panties, hoping to somehow reach the waistband before Cassie started her workout. Unfortunately, it put him right in the path of Cassie’s ass when she bent over to put he DVD into its tray.
“NOMMPFff!” Nick cried out as huge ass suddenly pressed against the back of the panties, completely filling them out, leaving Nick pinned, spread eagle with his face buried in the fabric.
“CASSmrf! Mmpf! CASSIE, HELPmf!”
Nick strained to give himself enough wiggle room as he pushed against the taut underwear, still trying to call for his giant wife to find him, but he barely even had enough room to breathe. Cassie’s huge ass cheek was holding Nick tightly in place, and if that wasn’t enough, his present situation was about to get worse....MUCH worse...

Cassie put in her DVD and began flipping through the menu screen, finding her pre-programed, custom workout. It combined a nice mixture of yoga with core and leg-toning exercises, along with some aerobics to help trim her healthy figure. Once her selection was highlighted, Cassie pushed PLAY.
“Alright,” the well-toned and limber female instructor on the TV began...

“STAND ON YOUR MAT WITH YOUR FEET TOGETHER,” a huge, booming voice spoke as the pressure on Nick’s back finally subsided. The tiny man gasped for air, clinging to the panty fabric so as not to fall back down. He was still focused on recovering when he suddenly snapped to attention, the booming words suddenly registering in his mind.
He knew that voice all too well: it was the trainer from one of Cassie’s workout videos.
Cassie was about to do her morning workout....with HIM trapped inside her panties!
“...THEN SLOWLY BEND FORWARD...” the huge voice boomed again.
“Oh no! CASSIE, WAI—MMPF!”
Nick’s tiny squeaks were cut off when Cassie’s ass cheek completely filled out the back of her panties again, pressing him so tightly against the now taut fabric that you could actually make out the impression of a tiny man from the outside. Nick struggled to free himself, but he couldn’t move, couldn’t shout for help, and the pressure was so great now, he thought he was about to burst...

Cassie was bent over, straining to just barely touch her toes, and holding her breath...
“Now, slowly straighten up,” the instructor said, “and reach your arms to the ceiling...”

Just as quickly as it had begun, Nick’s torture subsided. Unfortunately, he subsequently found himself being pulled away from the panty fabric as it loosened....he was stuck to Cassie’s ass cheek!
Once again, Nick struggled to free himself, trying to pull his body off Cassie’s skin, but her ass was already too sweaty and sticky, holding fast to its tiny captor.
“CASSIE! CASSIE, PLEASE! HELP! I’M STUCK! I’M STUCK TO YOUR ASS!”
“...AND NOW, BEND FORWARD AGAIN,” the trainer’s voice boomed once more.
“CASSIE, WAI—brmpfmfmf!”
Before Nick could could finish his scream, he shot right back into the back of Cassie’s underwear again. He tried shouting for help again, but he kept taking in mouthfuls of fabric, which only distorted his already inaudible words.
Then, after a short bit, Nick was pulled away again.
The torturous cycle kept repeating itself, and Nick was unwillingly along for the nightmarish ride.
“CASSIE, PLE-HE-HEASE STOP! HELP Mrrmpf!”

At the DVD instructors behest, every half minute or so, Cassie would bend over and grasp her toes, holding them for a few seconds before straightening up again, and unbeknownst to her, each time she bent over, her underwear filled out, pressing her poor, tiny husband into the back of her panties.
During her third bend over, as Cassie straightened back up, Nick frantically reached out and grabbed ahold of the panty fabric, grasping it tightly as the giant asscheek he was stuck to pulled itself away. He could both hear and feel his bare skin peel itself off Cassie’s hot, sticky flesh as he strained and gritted his teeth, his knuckles turning white from holding on so tightly.
As the last of his tiny body peeled free, and with nothing holding him up anymore, Nick’s suddenly dropped. He frantically grasped at the panties again, but his hands were too weak and numb to hold himself up.
“HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLP!” Nick squealed as he tumbled downwards, sliding down the back of Cassie’s panties, which funneled him right below her asshole again.
His couldn’t have ended up in a worse possible place. As Cassie bent forward again, her ass cheeks flexed and protruded backwards; before he knew what hit him, Nick was swept up between her massive globes again, and shoved directly into Cassie’s crack.
Now, Nick was squeezed between Cassie’s asscheeks again, trapped near her sphincter.
The worst, however, was yet to come.
Cassie’s constant bending over had propelled several air bubbles through her intestines, and even with the trainer’s booming, albeit muffled voice filling his ears, Nick could hear the rumbling welling up behind him.
His eyes went wide, and he tried to shout to his giant wife again:
“Ohm mn grd! Crsmrm, NMMMMMM!“
*PHFRRT*
“Ah,” Cassie exhaled as the gas vacated her rectum in a short, loud burst.
To Cassie, what was a simple, audible fart, was a blaring foghorn with a hurricane-force wind.
“RMMMMMMM!” Nick’s tiny, muffled scream lasted for nearly 10 full seconds; he knew they’d be the only seconds of relief he’d get. The stench of Cassie’s bowels practically saturated his entire body, and he most definitely would have choked on the rancid gas if he’d actually been able to effectively breathe.
“Ohm mn grd! Crsmrm, Lrt mrm orft umf hrm!”
Nick squirmed even more frantically to escape, but Cassie’s ass was holding him tightly in place. When she stood up again, his tiny body was swallowed up as her asscheeks collapsed around him, and her crack sealed tightly.
Thankfully, that was the last stretch of that particular exercise that Cassie did; Nick would surely have been squished if she tightened or squeezed her peaches again.

“Alright,” the trainer continued, “let’s do some squats: first, stand with your feet about shoulder-width apart, and clasp your hands in front of you.”
Cassie obeyed, assuming the position...

Nick was trapped near the surface of Cassie’s crack, squeezed on either side by two massive asscheeks. He was still struggling and shouting muffled cries for help, when he suddenly felt the sensation he was falling.
“AAAAAAH!” Nick shouted as the giant asscheeks parted. For a moment, he thought he was about to fall out of Cassie’s crack, but he was still stuck, pushed against her flesh by the tremendous force of its downward thrust.
Suddenly, Cassie’s ass halted its descent, heading back up.
“NOmmpf!” Nick uttered as the giant ass engulfed him once more, squeezing him tightly. He struggled frantically, shouting muffled screams for help, but the nightmarish process continued over and over again.
“mmpf....CASSIE, RRMpf....nmmf CASSIE, HELmmrfpmm....
With each squat Cassie did, Nick screamed as he dropped like he was on a frightening carnival ride, having only fleeting moments of relief from the immense pressure before her ass rose into the air again, swallowing him up. His tiny cries for mercy went unheard, and were constantly cut off, muffled by Cassie’s massive globes as they threatened to squash him like a bug.
At one point, Cassie ripped another fart on the way down, and Nick was forced to endure the acrid stench of ass, especially when it closed around him, cutting off much need fresh air.
“OH, GOD, CASSIE, STOP FArmtmnnnnnng!”

After doing about 20 squats, Cassie was already breathing heavily. The workout she was doing was somewhat intense, which is why she intermingled the more strenuous exercises with some light, yoga moves to keep it more manageable.
Her next move was the snake pose: she fell to her knees and laid down on her belly, taking a couple of seconds to breathe and center herself as she waited for the trainer to start...

Nick was on the verge of passing out. Between the up and down motions of Cassie’s giant ass, being constantly smashed by her asscheeks, and almost suffocating from the toxic emissions from her asshole, the whole experience left him reeling and gasping for air, trying to regain his composure.
“Cassie, please...” Nick called out weakly, struggling to stay conscious.
Suddenly, Cassie’s ass dropped again; this time, however, it didn’t stop.
“AAA—OOMF!” Nick cried out as the ass stopped abruptly, dislodging him in the process. He was still trapped between Cassie’s giant asscheeks, but he could tell he was no longer stuck to her skin; he could also tell that his orientation had changed.
Nick squirmed and wiggled to get himself moving upwards, hopefully to freedom from his ass prison.

“...now relax your glutes, and push your torso up into the air, inhaling slowly.”
Cassie stretched her abs and clenched her inner thighs, pushing her torso up, holding her pose as she closed her eyes and focused on her breathing...

“HRMMMPF!” Nick yelped as the muscles in Cassie’s asscheeks tightened around him, smashing him face-first into the side of her crack. He flailed his arms and legs wildly, straining to resist being crushed, and pushing back as best he could against the constricting walls, unsure how long he could hold out...

Cassie had been holding her snake pose for almost about 30 seconds. The instructor kept reminding her to keep her glutes relaxed, and to hold the pose using the muscles in her back and inner thighs, but Cassie wasn’t exactly a yoga master, so she ended up squeezing her asscheeks together for extra support.
Finally, Cassie relaxed, and lowered her stomach back to the floor to rest...

The pressure on Nick’s back finally subsided; he quickly pushed his face off the soft flesh of Cassie’s asscheek.
“Holy shit!” Nick gasped, coughing to clear his lungs. “I’ve gotta get out of here before Cassie does another move.”
Nick resumed his efforts to climb out of Cassie’s crack, taking things one squishy step at a time.
“CASSIE, SWEETHEART, DON’T DO ANYTHING!” He pleaded, trying to keep his footing as he ascended.

“Alright,” the instructor spoke as the next segment started, “so for this next exercise, we’re down on all fours on our mats.”
The next exercise in Cassie’s workout were some arm and leg lifts. At the instructor’s behest, she slowly pushed herself up onto her hands and knees...

“WHOA!” Nick yelped as the ground shifting again. He clung as best he could to Cassie’s left butt cheek, desperate to keep from falling back down into her wide open crack again.
Thankfully, Cassie’s movements didn’t last long, and Nick heaved a sigh of relief that he was able to hold out. After taking a moment to recover, he resumed his ascent out of her ass crack.
“Almost there,” Nick said breathlessly as he neared the top, “I’m almost there...MMPF!”

“Now, slowly raise your right arm out in front of you, while stretching out your left leg behind you.”
Cassie did as the instructor said, stretching out her arm and leg, holding them out for a moment before lowering them back to the ground again. Then, she repeated the process with her opposite arm and leg...

“CASSIE—MMPF—CASSIE, WAIT! WHAT’RE—MMPF—CASSIE, STOP! I’M DMMPF HMRM—*Gasp* CASSIE, HELMMFMM—CASSIE, STOP BEFORE YOU SQMMRSHM MRMM!”
Poor Nick lost his balance when had Cassie first lifted her legs, and had been tossed down into the shallow valley of her crack, sandwiched between both her asscheeks. Now, he was being continuously smashed over and over again each time she lifted one of her legs, with only a short reprieve in between to breathe and call for help.

“...and relax,” the trainer instructed.
Cassie exhaled, shifting her body off her hands and sitting back on her knees.

“WAIT, CASSIE Nommfmmf!” Nick squeaked as he was engulfed by Cassie’s asscheeks yet again, his world shifting upside down. He was jostled by a sudden stop, then there was no movement, which meant that he was cut off from his air supply.
Nick squirmed frantically, desperately trying to wiggle free of Cassie’s ass, as muffled words of anguish escaped his lips, depleting his precious oxygen supply.
Then, Nick heard it: the frightening sound of something bubbling up behind.
“Ohm Gmrd! Cmrsmrm, Dmnmt!”
*PHFRRRRRRRRRT*
Cassie’s massive fart erupted from her sphincter with enough force to actually blast Nick out and free of her ass crack. He smacked into the back of her panties, bouncing and rolling down the fabric until he came to a rest just beneath her crotch.
Nick lay motionless, prone, and willing himself to recover from his wife’s massive gas attack before his prison shifted again.
He had just barely pushed his torso up when the instructor’s booming voice spoke up again:
“NOW, WE’RE GOING TO GET INTO OUR DOWNWARD-FACING DOG.”
“Wait, the WHAT pose?!” Nick called out, unsettled, trying to process what the instructor had just said.
“PLACE YOUR HANDS ON THE FLOOR IN FRONT OF YOU, AND EXTEND YOUR LEGS BACK.”
“NO, CASSIE! DON’T DO THAT!” Nick screamed desperately pushing against the panty fabric.
It was too late: his prison tipped forward, sending him tumbling further beneath Cassie’s crotch. Nick grasped at the fabric as he slid, trying to slow himself in the tilted environment. Luckily, he was able to find a handhold to grab on to and slow his descent enough to come to a stop. Nick held on tightly, hoping to keep himself in place until things stabilized.
Having been in Cassie’s panties before—the front half, at least—and from the familiar smell, Nick knew that Cassie’s vagina was somewhere above him. At the very least, for the moment, he was clear of her ass, but the danger was far from over. If he couldn’t get Cassie’s attention, he’d have to escape her underwear on his own.
Nick scurried to climb up the slanted fabric again, trying to climb out of Cassie’s underwear. If he could just get to her waistband...
“WHAAH!” Nick shrieked as Cassie shifted again. He desperately grasped at the fabric again so as not to lose the progress he’d already made.
That’s when he was slammed from behind by a wall of soft, moist flesh. Nick was once again forced against the panty fabric, splayed out spread eagle as the wet, slimy surface pressed against his back, pushing his whole body into a deep impression.
“Whdmmm! Mmpf! Hlmphfmm!” Nick struggled to get the fabric out of his mouth and face so he could breathe, but it was so slippery that his arms and legs only slid back and forth, providing no leverage.
The smell, however, was overpowering enough to seep through his nostrils.
Nick knew exactly where he was trapped...

After holding her downward-facing dog pose for about a minute, Cassie exhaled, placing her knees on the floor, and resting her bottom back onto her calves. The pose is actually a lot more difficult to hold than people realize, and Cassie was already working up a sweat because of it. Nonetheless, it felt good to do her workout, and she always felt a sense of pride whenever she finished.
As Cassie took what time she could to recover and catch her breath, waiting for the instructor to call out the next pose, she suddenly felt her crotch getting a little itchy. Not wanting to spoil her rest period, she tried squeezing and flexing her vaginal muscles to curb it, but it wasn’t working. With a frustrated sigh, Cassie reached down with her left hand to scratch it...

Nick was still struggling to move when he felt the walls behind him start pulsating; like someone continuously shoving on his back; with each pulse, the poor guy was being forced painfully into the wall of fabric in front of him. He uttered desperate, muffled cries for help, as he strained to endure the pressure.
Suddenly, something huge outside Cassie’s underwear smacked into him, shoving him backwards....right in the gaping maw of his wife’s cum-soaked pussy. With a tiny slurp, it swallowed him whole.