- Text Size +
It had been about five minutes since Cassie had unknowingly kicked her tiny husband across the room and into laundry basket, and she was currently doing her cool down exercises as her workout DVD finished up. She had already worked up quite a sweat, and was looking forward to taking a quick shower to clean and refresh herself.
Cassie quickly reached down and pulled off her sports bra, dabbing the sweat from her bare breasts as she headed towards the hallway...

Nick had been fumbling about in the dark for several minutes trying to find a way out of the pile of clothes he’d landed in. He wasn’t exactly sure what kind of article of clothing was above him, nor if he was under it or inside it, not that it really mattered either way. Heck, at his current size, even one of Cassie’s ankle socks would be as large as a football field.
Finally, Nick spotted a large circle of light shining through a crack up ahead. He scrambled to move towards the opening, his feet trying to get traction on soft clothes beneath them.
He was nearly at the hole when he suddenly heard the sound of giant footsteps approaching.
“Cassie!” Nick exclaimed. She must’ve finished her workout. If he could just get out out from under the clothes and into the open, she might finally see him. Nick made a made dash for the literal “light at the end of the tunnel” as Cassie’s gigantic footsteps boomed closer and louder...
Nick was bathed in bright light as he finally emerged from beneath a huge pair of underwear, squinting his eyes until they’d adjusted to his new environment.
Cassie’s giant, blurred figure filled his vision. The moment he came to his senses, Nick began waving his arms and jumping up and down, screaming his wife’s name...
Nick’s face suddenly contorted in horror as he saw Cassie dangle her massive sports bra directly over the hamper. He grit his teeth and put up his hands defensively, frantically waving her off.
A second later, everything went black.

Cassie used her sports bra to wipe the last bit of sweat from face, before dropping it nonchalantly into the clothes hamper on her way to the bedroom, completely unaware she’d just dropped it directly on top of her tiny husband, who’s tiny squeaks for help went unheard as he disappeared beneath a mountain of hot, wet fabric.
With no knowledge of her husband’s predicament, Cassie entered the bedroom and walked over to her dresser, quickly pulling out a fresh, clean pair of panties and tossing them on the bed. After closing the dresser drawer, she stepped over to her nightstand to grab her phone and unplug it from its charger. She quickly opened her music app and started one of her favorite playlists, then tossed her phone on the bed beside her clean underwear while she removed her dirty ones.
Cassie often listened to music when she showered or did housework; it helped the time go by and gave her some background noise while she went about with her chores. She also loved to sing along; sure, she wasn’t going to win any recording contacts, but her voice was actually quite good, like a soft-spoken angel.
With the fresh pair of panties and her phone in her left hand, and her soiled pair crumpled up in her right, the now naked Cassie headed for the bathroom.

Nick was struggling to find his way back out from under the unwelcome article of clothing that Cassie had dropped on him. It was hot and completely soaked with her sweat, though he was amazed it didn’t smell any worse than the rest of the soiled laundry already beneath him in the hamper.
“This whole shrinking business is not working out like I planned,” Nick proclaimed with frustration as he pushed up on the titanic bra. With all the punishment he’d been through, despite all the fun and sexy interactions he’d had with Cassie, he was really starting to regret ever learning to shrink himself, and regretting finding that stupid book even more.
But what Nick was really embittered with was Cassie’s extreme ignorance. He couldn’t believe she was literally standing right next to the hamper and she didn’t even see him waving to her on top of the clothes—all she had to do was look down. Twice now, Nick had accidentally shrunk himself to a fraction of an inch tall, and BOTH times Cassie had nearly squashed him. He loved his wife to death, but he didn’t want that phrase to be so literal.
Nick began crawling aimlessly, hoping he could escape the laundry hamper before anything else happened. Thankfully, it wasn’t long before he saw light up ahead.
With newfound energy, Nick crawled like mad, emerging from a sports bra at the very moment the Cassie stepped out of the bedroom. Before he could even make a squeak, Cassie flung her soiled panties in the dead center of the hamper. They smacked the tiny Nick square in the face, knocking him senseless, and dousing him in darkness yet again.

Cassie tossed her soiled panties in the laundry hamper with her sports bra and headed into the bathroom, dropping her clean pair on the counter. She was just about to set her phone down as well, when she took another look at the hamper out the hallway; it was getting pretty full.
“I’d better do a load or two today,” Cassie sighed, as she set her phone on the counter and headed back to the bedroom.
She quickly opened the sliding door of her closet and retrieved a small, circular laundry basket, then slid the door closed and headed back out into the hallway, setting the basket on the floor at the foot of the hamper, and reaching in to grab an arm-full of clothes.

Nick has just barely come to his senses after being hit in the face with Cassie‘s panties when everything around him suddenly started jostling.
“Wha—Woah! Hey! What’s going on!” He uttered aloud, trying to brace himself. CASmrmfpf—!”
Nick’s entire environment collapsed in on itself, compressing him from all sides.
The next thing he knew, he was falling.

“There,” Cassie exhaled, “that should be enough to start a load once I finish my shower.”
She placed her hands on her hips, and nodded her head at the pile of clothes in the laundry basket, then turned and stepped back into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.
Before she stepped into the shower, however, Cassie grabbed her phone, quickly opened up her messaging app, and began typing a quick text to Nick:
“Hey, hope you’re having a nice jog. FYI, I’ll probably be in the shower when you get home. I’m planning on doing a load of laundry once I get out. Just toss your dirty clothes in the basket next to the hamper.”
Satisfied with her message, Cassie hit SEND. Then, she set her phone back down, turned up the volume of her music, and stepped into the shower.

Nick awoke in a daze, a queer feeling of expansion snapping him back to consciousness. His environment was completely dark, the air was stale and musty, and he could barely move, his body being compressed tightly from all sides. He tried pushing against the huge mass above him, seeing if he could at least crawl forward, but the pressure on top of him was too great, and he was firmly held in place.
He wasn’t sure how much time had passed since he’d lost consciousness; the last thing he remembered was being in the clothes hamper when Cassie...
Nick immediately snapped to attention, realizing he must’ve been buried alive beneath a mountainous pile of clothing.
“Cassie!” Nick strained to call out, the pressure on his back making it difficult to fill his lungs with enough air to put any force behind this voice, “Cassie, I’m in here: in the laundry basket!Help!”

Cassie wasn’t normally one to take long showers, but every once in a while, she liked to treat herself. Besides, she was in no hurry this morning, and she’d only been in the shower for about 10 or 15 minutes, even with shaving her legs AND taking a moment to sing along to one of her songs.
She quickly toweled off and slipped on her clean pair of panties, taking a moment to wrap her towel around her head before donning her bathrobe. Then, she slipped her phone into her robe’s pocket, and walked out of the bathroom.
“Alright,” she sighed to herself as she approached the laundry basket. “Time to get this laundry done.”

Nick suddenly heard music coming from outside; the earth trembled with giant footsteps.
“CASSIE!” he shouted. “CASSIE! IN HE—WHOA! ACK!”
Nick yelped as everything began jostling, and felt himself being lifted into the air. The clothes around him shifted into his face, and he struggled to clear his mouth to breathe.
He didn’t know exactly what was happening, but he was sure it wasn’t good.

Cassie tucked the laundry basket under her right arm, holding it against her hip as she made her way through the living room, singing along to her music. She wanted to get this load of laundry started so she could get back to brushing and blow drying her hair before it dried out too much.
The laundry machines sat side by side at the rear of the kitchen. They machines weren’t state of the art—the washer was an old top-loading model, and neither it nor the dryer had windows—but they were both still in great shape. Cassie and Nick had purchased them from a couple who had moved out of the building about two years back, and they were well worth it. It was nice for the young couple to be able to do laundry in their apartment instead of having to go to the laundromat and spend extra money; it was also nice to have an apartment with washer and dryer hook ups.
Cassie headed to the back of the kitchen, and set the laundry basket on top of the dryer. She also took her phone from her pocket and set it on the back of the dryer against the control panel; that way, it would amplify the sound so she could hear it better. Finally, she opened the lid of the washing machine and slowly began sorting clothes as she threw them inside.

“CASSIE?! SWEETHEART, CAN YOU HEAR ME? I’M IN HERE! IN THE LAUNDRY BASKET!”
Nick could hear his wife’s muffled singing outside the laundry pile, but he wasn’t getting any other reply indicating she could hear him. The only saving grace was that the pressure on his back was getting lighter; unfortunately, it also meant that if Cassie was doing what Nick thought she was doing, he didn’t have long before he ended up in the washing machine.
“CASSIE! CASSIE, PLEASE!” he shouted, straining to move.
A huge weight lifted off Nick’s back; he could see light peeking in through the weave of the cotton panties he was beneath.
Yes, he thought, crawling like mad. Come on, Nick! MOVE!
“CASSIE, HELmmpf!”
The panties scrunched around him; Nick felt himself being lifted into the air.
“Nrmf, Cmrsrm! Nmpf!”

Cassie reached into the laundry basket and grabbed a huge handful of clothes....a handful that happened to contain the panties she’d been wearing during our workout. They were hanging off the bottom of the clump in her hand, with only a small portion left clinging to the scrunched mass.
Then, as Cassie swung them towards her, hoping to quickly toss the whole handful into the washer, the panties fell from her hand, landing with a tiny *flop* onto the floor.

“AAAAAAAAA!” Nick squeaked as he fell, desperately flailing his arms to grasp the surrounding fabric, clinging to some futile hope they’d actually arrest his descent.
“OOF!” he cried out as the patties collapsed into a small heap on the floor a moment later. He immediately regained his composure and scrambled to get out from under the fabric, hoping he would be noticed before Cassie picked them up again.

Cassie’s voice wavered slightly when she saw her panties fall to the floor. Not wanting to bend over and strain her back, she reached over with her bare foot to retrieve them.
She never noticed her poor, shrunken husband struggling beneath her underwear. No sooner had Nick reached the waistband of Cassie’s underwear and peered out, his face contorted in horror as he saw Cassie’s giant toes reaching for him. Before he could even squeak, the giant toes grasped the fabric around him, scrunching him in between as they scooped him up.
All the while as she was lifting her panties off the floor, Cassie nonchalantly sang along with her music, unaware that Nick was wiggling and struggling within the fabric scrunched between her toes, shouting muffled cries for help. Despite the fact that Nick was currently 1/2 inch tall—large enough for Cassie to easily feel him between her toes—with her panties gripped in between as well, she couldn’t distinguish his presence, merely dismissing any queer feelings.
Still oblivious to would actually her tiny husband’s predicament, Cassie snatched the panties from her toes and tossed them inside the washer.

“OOF!” Nick cried out again when he hit the pile of clothes in the washing machine. He desperately tried to get up again, but Cassie kept tossing more clothes on top of the heap, burying him alive once again.
Nonetheless, Nick kept struggling, knowing he had to get her attention and get out of the washing machine before...
Nick suddenly felt something cold and slimy splash all over his back. It smelled of lavender, similar to Cassie’s body wash, but without the mint undertones.
“Oh, no!” Nick exclaimed as he frantically scrambled to get out from under the panties. “CASSIE, NO! DON’T WASH ME!”
Then, Nick heard it: the creaking of the washer lid.
“CASS—!”

Cassie finished tossing the last of her detergent into the machine, and carefully closed the lid. Then, she reached for the control panel on the back of the machine, set the dials, pushed the START button.

A torrential waterfall burst forth from the back of the pitch-black machine. Nick shouted in terror for Cassie, but with the lid closed and the water pouring in, there was no way she could hear him. He scrambled frantically to get to higher ground, desperate to stay ahead of the rising water quickly filling the machine. He knew it was risky, but he made his way in near darkness to the huge, obelisk-like agitator in the center of the washer, hoping to use its screw like a ramp to climb to the top. Then, he had to hope that Cassie rescued him before the agitator started....and if it hit the spin cycle, he was a goner.

With the washing machine filling up, Cassie promptly grabbed the empty laundry basket and her phone, then turned to head back to the bedroom...
Cassie stopped dead in her tracks at the front door, suddenly realizing that Nick wasn’t back from his run yet. She immediately took a closer look at her phone; there weren’t any texts or messages for him either.
She unlocked and opened the front door, half expecting to see him in the outer hallway or sitting on the nearby stairs, but there was no one there.
“Where in the world is he?” Cassie pondered aloud as she closed the door. She was starting to worry; it usually didn’t take Nick this long to get back from his run.
Cassie headed back on her way through the living room, typing out another text, sending it just as she entered the bedroom again. She was just about to open the closet and replace the laundry basket, when she suddenly heard the message chime from Nick’s phone. Cassie snapped to attention, turning her gaze to the nightstand on Nick’s side of the bed...
There was his phone, still plugged in to his charger!
Cassie immediately dropped the laundry basket on the bed and walked over to the nightstand, her gaze locked on the charging phone. She picked up the phone and inspected it, as if expecting to find an explanation.
“He didn’t take his phone with him?” she pondered aloud again. “Nick ALWAYS takes his phone with him, ESPECIALLY when he goes jogging. “Why would he—“
Cassie’s eyes went wide as she cut herself off. What if Nick never left the apartment?! What if...
She immediately snapped her eyes to the floor, checking her feet. He COULDN’T be! He just COULDN’T be! Could he?!
“Nick?!” Cassie called down. “Sweetheart, are you down there?”
She scanned the bed with her eyes, looking for any sign of her shrunken husband, then turned her eyes to the floor around her feet once more...
“Nicky, sweetheart, please! You promised you’d never shrink yourself again! Now, where are you?”
Cassie stood absolutely still, giving Nick all the time she could, half expecting to his his tiny figure appear at her feet.
“Alright, honey,” she finally spoke up again, getting down on her hands and knees, “if you can hear me, I’m going to get down on the floor and start looking for you. Try to get into my line of sight.”
With those words, Cassie scanned the carpet thoroughly, making her way around the bed and eventually out the bedroom door to the hallway.

The rising water was right on Nick’s heels as he scurried to ascend the steep incline of the agitator. He needed to at least get to top before the washer started agitating, hoping he could cling to the very top to buy himself more time.
“CASSIE, CAN YOU HEAR ME?” he shouted as loud as he could without slowing down. “CASSIE, HELP! I’M IN THE WASHING MACHINE! PLEASE, GET ME OUT OF HERE!”
He desperately needed Cassie to hear him; his life literally depended on it!

Despite her very thorough screening of the carpet, Cassie actually made it from the bedroom to the linoleum floor of the kitchen before the washing machine had even finished filling up with water. She’d been calling for Nick to come out where she could see him, giving him plenty of time to answer and/or get into her line of sight before moving on. Once she’d reached the kitchen, however, she was finding it hard to hear anything of the sound of water pouring into the washing machine.
“Oh, Nicky,” Cassie sobbed in a high-pitched whine, her tone clearly indicating she was quickly losing hope. “Baby, please, you’re scaring me. Where ARE you?”

The washing machine was almost full by the time Nick reached the top of the agitator; it was literally going to kick on any second. It was now or never. Nick cupped his hands around his mouth, and screamed as loud as he could:
“CASSIE! HEEEEEEELLLLLLLP!!!!!!”

Cassie search was growing more and more hopeless. She didn’t even know Nick was even IN their apartment. For all she know, he could be shrunk helpless somewhere, desperately calling for help. Of course, she certainly wasn’t going to hear ANYTHING over the sound of the laundry machine filling up; even with the agitator kicking on a split second later, it was still too noisy. Frustrated with her task, Cassie carefully scanned the floor and stood up:
“Nicky?” she called down, getting to her feet, “Honey, if you can hear me, and you’re on the floor somewhere, listen: DON’T MOVE! OK? I’m just gonna step over to the washer and turn it off so I can hear you better. I’m gonna watch my step, but please, move out of my path so I don’t accidentally squash you.”
Cassie carefully tiptoed over to the washing machine and flipped open the lid to stop the cycle...
“Oh my God!” Cassie gasped, covering her mouth with her hands, nearly dropping the lid closed in the process at the sight of her 1-inch-tall husband clinging spread-eagle to the top of the agitator. “NICKY?!”
“Heeeeeelp!” the tiny man squeaked.
“Hang on, baby! I’ll get you out!” Cassie said, reaching in with both hands and carefully scooping her tiny husband into her palms. “Oh my God! Nicky, baby, Are you alright?!”
Nick collapsed into Cassie‘s palm, exhausted from his ordeal.
“Oh, sweetheart, I’ve been looking EVERYWHERE for you,” Cassie squeaked in a high-pitched voice, “Why? WHY did you shrink yourself again?!”
“Cassie,” Nick called up weakly. “Please, I-I know how this looks—“
“Nicky, you have got a LOT of explaining to do!”
“Cassie, listen,” Nick squeaked up, trying to explain himself. “Y-You gotta believe me! I-It wasn’t my fault!”
“Not your fault—?” Cassie interrupted him, shaking her head with bewilderment. “Nicky,
you-you were in the LAUNDRY MACHINE!! Jesus! You could’ve DROWNED!”
“Yes, honey, I know. “I-I was trying to call for you but....but you couldn’t hear me—“
“Nicky, you PROMISED!” Cassie said sternly. “You PROMISED me you were done with this whole ‘shrinking’ business. WHY would you do it again when I explicitly told you NOT to?!”
“Cassie, if you would just let me explain...I-I don’t know what happened. I went to bed last night perfectly normal, but when I woke up this morning, I was small. I-It must’ve happened in my sleep!”
“In your sleep?!” Cassie shrieked. “How—How could this have happened?!”
“Honey, I don’t know. I swear!” Nick pleaded. “All I know is I’ve been through hell!”
“Oh, you poor, little thing,” Cassie cooed at him. “H-How did end up in the laundry?!”
“Well,” Nick explained, “when I woke up shrunk, I tried to get your attention, but you couldn’t hear me, and you...”
Nick immediately choked up, almost too embarrassed to continue his story.
“...You SAT on me.” he managed to admit, swallowing hard.
“WHAT?!” Cassie shrieked again. “Oh my, God! Sweetheart, I’m so sorry! I didn’t know!”
“And that wasn’t the worst of it, sweetie,” he continued. “After you sat on me, I....I got stuck in your ass, and then you went to work out and...Cassie, I was with you the whole time you were working out!”
“Oh my, God! You mean...the itch in my panties, that...that was YOU?!”
Nick nodded meekly.
“Oh, baby, I’m so sorry!” Cassie sobbed, holding the tiny man gently to her bosom. “I didn’t know! I SWEAR I didn’t know! Thank God you’re alive! And you have no idea how this could’ve happened?”
“Well, I don’t know,” Nick shrugged, shaking his head. “I was reading my book last night, and—“
“Wait! BOOK?!” Cassie interrupted. “What book?!”
“My yoga book,” Nick explained, “I was—“
“The book you used to learn how to SHRINK YOURSELF?!” Cassie exclaimed irately.
“Yes, I was trying to—“
“Why, you little...”
Cassie seethed, clenching her fist around her husband’s tiny body.
“ACK!” Nick yelped. “Cassie, STOP! NOT SO TIGHT!”
“After you promised me you were done with this whole ‘shrinking’ thing, you go behind my back and read that stupid book again?!” Cassie said angrily, shaking her fist.
“WHOA!” Nick shrieked. “CASSIE, STOP!”
“I can’t believe I actually felt SORRY for you! This whole time, you’ve been LYING to me?!”
“No, Cassie,” Nick strained to talk with his wife’s fist clenched around his torso. “Last night was—“
“You’re coming with me, right now!” Cassie commanded.
“CASSIE, ACK!”
Cassie angrily stopped from the living room, with Nick held tightly in her fist. The poor, tiny man begged her to let go, but she wasn’t listening as she sidestepped into the bedroom, making a beeline for Nick’s nightstand.
“Alright, now, where is it?!” she spat, tapping her foot loudly. “You tell me where that stupid book is RIGHT NOW!”
“Cassie, you’re crushing me!” Nick strained to talk with Cassie’s fist squeezing the air from lungs.
“THE BOOK!” she exclaimed, holding him up to her face, shaking her fist slightly.
Nick was practically out of air, and only managed to mouth his answer. He desperately struggled to free his right arm and motion to the drawers of his nightstand, hoping Cassie would get the message and release the pressure on his tiny body.
Cassie bent over and pulled open the bottom drawer with her free hand, quickly finding Nick’s book, and tossing it on the nightstand while she shut the drawer. Then, with the book in one hand and Nick secure in the other, she stomped out of the bedroom and back into the living room.
“Now then,” Cassie fumed as she practically tossed Nick down onto the seat of her recliner, “you wait right here while I go hide this!”
She turned to walk away, but stopped to address Nick once again:
“And you’d BETTER not move from that spot....OR ELSE!”
Nick gulped as he watched his giant wife storm out of the room again, slamming the bedroom door shut behind her. His heart was pounding as he waited anxiously for her to come out, fearful he was about to spend another several hours trapped in a jar again.
A few minutes later, Cassie emerged from the bedroom; she had ditched her bathrobe, having exchanged it for a tank top and panties.
“Alright, now, you listen good, little man,” she spat with her finger pointed right at Nick as she stomped up to the recliner, standing over him ominously. “I’ve hidden that book of yours somewhere where you’re not gonna find it, nor stumble upon it accidentally, and I’d better not catch you snooping for it either, got it?!”
Nick nodded meekly.
“Furthermore,” she continued, “if I hear even ONE more word about that book, or shrinking yourself, ever again, you’re gone! HISTORY!”
Cathy pointed out the window.
“I mean it, Nick. I’ll divorce you! Do you hear me?!”
Nick was completely frozen in fear, though somehow managed another nod. He’d never seen Cassie so angry before, nor had she ever threatened such a rash measure.
“Oh, and one more thing...” Cassie said slowly and deliberately with her hands on her hips, “if you ever, and I mean EVER, shrink yourself again, you’d better hope I don’t find you, because if I do….I....WILL....SQUISH YOU!!!!!”
Nick’s eyes shot open wide; his mouth taped open wide! Did she just say what he thought she said?! She couldn’t be serious! She just couldn’t!
“Don’t think I’m serious?!” she continued, figuring he’d find it hard to believe. Instead of saying another word, Cassie merely turned around.
Nick waited with baited breath as he watched his giant wife turn away from him, figuring she was about to stomp away again…
His face contorted in sheer horror as he saw Cassie‘s giant, panty-covered ass descending.
“CASSIE, WAIT! NOOOO—!”
Nick’s tiny squeaks were completely cut off when Cassie’s ass hit the cushion. She folded her arms with contempt, waiting patiently and concentrating on her butt. Initially, she wasn’t sure if Nick was still conscious, or if she’d actually sat on top him, for that matter; then, she could just barely feel him wiggling frantically beneath her.
“Hmph!” Cassie fumed, speaking down to he tiny husband beneath her. “Struggle ALL you want, little man. I’m NOT getting up! Not until you’ve learned your lesson! UGH! To think I was actually gonna SLEEP with you last night! Well, it’ll be a LONG time before you get any from ME again!”
While Nick struggled frantically beneath his wife’s ass, begging for mercy, Cassie angrily took out her phone and began playing one of her games to clam down and pass the time.
She wasn’t going to be getting up anytime soon.