- Text Size +
Nick sighed morosely as he stirred the spaghetti sauce simmering on the stove. The frown of his face would’ve been noticeable to even the most ignorant of casual observers, though no one was actually looking at him at the current moment. For weeks now, he’d felt depressed, and it was definitely wearing on him. Each night as he went to bed, Nick was fearful he would wake up small again, and even more fearful that Cassie would actually make good her threat; then, every morning, Nick would snap awake, his heart pounding as he checked himself for signs of shrinkage, and even though it had been almost a month since his last incident, and he’d seen no signs of any loss of height at all, he’d always think to himself:
Well, I didn’t shrink last night; I just hope I don’t shrink tonight.
Nick turned his gaze to the pot of boiling water on the back burner, checking to see if the spaghetti was close to being done.
Limp and sticky, he said to himself, practically done.
Nick quickly added the pre-warmed meatballs to his sauce, then humbly walked to the living room, where Cassie was sitting in her recliner, typing away on her computer.
“Cass?” he spoke up, hands folded meekly in front of him.
“Yeah?” she sighed, not even turning to look at him.
“Um, dinner’s just about ready.”
“Fine,” she replied flatly. “I’ll be there in a few minutes.
“OK,” Nick replied softly, hanging his head as he slowly shuffled back into the kitchen. It’d been the typical response he’d practically gotten used to getting from his wife the past month, a clear indication that she still hadn’t forgiven him for his last shrinking episode. Almost a full month had gone by and she had barely said two words to him whenever they were home, as if every conversation he tried starting with Cassie was met with disdain at her even having to respond, which only made Nick feel even more ashamed and angry with himself.
Nick feared his marriage was falling apart, and he was honestly considering crawling on his knees to Cassie and beg her not to leave him, but he knew that if he even brought the conversation up, he was only gonna be met with the same anger and resentment as usual. Thus, he opted to stay silent and keep his head down, praying that the whole thing would eventually blow over.
Even through dinner, just like with every other night since that fateful Saturday, Cassie gave Nick the cold shoulder, eating her spaghetti and meatballs in silence, and excused herself from the table without even a “thank you” to her husband when she was finished, leaving him to put away the leftovers and clean up the kitchen by himself.
By the time everything was clean, it was already 7:30, and Nick could already feel himself yawning as he strolled into the living room again; apparently, the depression was making him tired.
“Hey, sweetheart,” he spoke up as he approached her chair, “I think I’m gonna go lay down in bed for a while. I’m feeling kind of tired.”
“Fine, whatever,” Cassie replied apathetically.
Nick sighed as he strolled past, heading towards the bedroom...
He suddenly stopped dead in his tracks in the hallway arch.
“Is that really ALL you’re gonna say to me?!” Nick asked frustratedly, turning back to his wife.
“What?” Cassie asked ignorantly. “What do ya WANT me to say?”
“I don’t know,” Nick replied sarcastically, “how about: ‘Thank you for dinner’?!”
“Fine: Thanks for dinner,” Cassie said callously. “Happy now?”
Nick just sighed and headed to the bathroom to brush his teeth.
Yet another night of anger and resentment from his loving wife.

——————————————————————————————————————————

For the first time in forever, Nick’s Friday at work was actually going faster than he wanted it too. He was trying to draw out his work hours to avoid having to go home to Cassie and her standoffish attitude, and actually considered going out to a bar after work, or even staying the night in a hotel room somewhere, just so he wouldn’t have to face her.
Of course, Nick realized that if he didn’t come home that night, it would only serve to exacerbate Cassie‘s anger, and if he called her…what was he supposed to do, ask for permission?! Boy, wouldn’t THAT be a wonderful conversation:
“Of course, Nick, stay out as late as you want. Go ahead and treat yourself by blowing perfectly good money on an expensive hotel room because you deserve a night away after the HELL I’ve put you through lately!”
Nick left work about 2 o’clock that afternoon, a treat from his boss for all the hard work he’d been doing the past month.
“Great,” he said sarcastically to himself as he strolled out the front doors of his office building, shaking his head, “the first Friday in a long while I’ve been able to actually go home early, and I don’t fucking want to!”
Nick yawned as he collapsed into his car seat.
“Maybe I’ll take a nap when I get home,” he pondered aloud. “I could probably get a couple hours in before Cassie gets home.
“Perfect,” he sighed. “Another fun filled weekend at home.”

——————————————————————————————————————————

“Nicky?” Cassie called as she stepped inside the front door. “Nick, are you home?”
Nick snapped awake from his nap, hearing his wife call him from the living room.
“Nick, if you’re here, I need you,” Cassie called to him again.
Great, Nick thought. What’s she gonna do, lecture me again?
“I’m in here, Cass,” Nick sighed as he rolled out of bed. “Be there in a second.”
“Please hurry, sweetheart,” she said, “I need your help!”
Something about Cassie’s voice was off; Nick’s apprehension turned to concern as he rounded the corner into the living room.
“Cass, what is it?” he asked as he approached the front door.
“Ow, I think I wrenched my back getting my bag out of the car,” she strained, her face contorted in pain.
“Aw, nuts!” Nick exclaimed sympathetically, grabbing her bag, “Here, let me take that, and you come sit down.”
“Thanks,” she replied, carefully kicking off her breathable-mesh, slip-on shoes.
“Ow, ow,” Cassie kept saying with each tiny step she took as she carefully shuffled into the living room.
“Are you gonna be OK?” Nick asked concernedly.
“I don’t know,” she sobbed. “Honey? Do you think you could give me a massage?”
For a split second, Nick was actually considering telling her off, letting her writhe in pain as punishment for the way she’d treated him over the last month, but the more he looked into her face, the more his anger and resentment melted away. He hated seeing Cassie unhappy and in such excruciating pain, feeling only sympathy for his lover.
“Come on, sweetie,” he said softly, take her gently by the hand, “let’s get you to the bedroom; then, I’ll give you that massage, OK?”
“Bless you, sweetheart,” she replied.
Nick led his wife into the bedroom, carefully removing her top and tossing it into the hamper in the hallway.
“Ow, Ow!” Cassie squeaked, her face scrunched in pain as Nick carefully reached around her to unhook and discard her bra.
“How much more do you want me to take off, sweetheart?” he asked, not wanting her to experience any more pain.
“Just take it all off!” she begged, “I just want to be comfortable.”
“OK,” Nick replied as he knelt down onto the floor. “I’m gonna unhook your jeans, now.”
Cassie, practically in tears from the pain, readied herself as Nick slowly unbuttoned her jeans and carefully slid them and her panties down her legs. She slowly stepped out of them, one leg at a time, then carefully climbed her now naked ass face-down onto the bed.
“Alright, I’m gonna go grab some muscle from the bathroom,” Nick said. “I’ll be right back.”
“OK,” Cassie nodded, closing her eyes as she focused on her breathing, hoping that some type of lamaze exercise might help her endure the pain.
Meanwhile, Nick quickly stepped out of the room, returning a few moments later with the tube of analgesic rub.
“OK, here I come,” he said to her as he carefully climbed onto his side of the bed.
“Alright, now tell me exactly where it hurts,” he said, flipping open the cap on the tube.
“Lower back,” Cassie exhaled, trying to expend as little energy as possible and conserve her movement.
“Alright, here’ goes.”
Nick squeezed the tube, applying a generous helping to Cassie’s lower back, and drawing a thin line of gel up her spine. Then, he reached down and begin rubbing it in, slowly and carefully at first, then more firmly and deeply as he went.
“Ooh,” Cassie moaned, doing her best to relax and un-tense her muscles so her husband’s massaging could do its job. Slowly but surely, Nick worked his way up and down his wife’s back, working out the knots he could feel as he kneaded her flesh.
Cassie kept sighing and moaning in pain, but with each rub of Nick’s hands on her back, the better it felt.
“Oh my, God!” she squeaked, “You have no idea how much better that feels.”
“I’ll bet,” Nick commented, “I can practically feel the knots in your back. I’m not pressing too hard, am I?”
“No,” she replied breathlessly, “Absolutely not. You’re doing great!”
Suddenly, Nick’s hands ran over an extremely tight and sensitive spot....the very spot that felt like the source of her pain.
“NICK, right there!” she exclaimed.
“Right where?” he queried, moving his hands back to where he thought she’d indicated. “Here?”
“Down just a little bit,” she directed him.
Nick slid his hands down just slightly.
“RIGHT THERE!” she exclaimed again. “See if you can pop that!”
“Are you sure?” Nick asked, not wanting to mess up and cause her any more pain.
“Yes,” she strained, nodding. “Do it!”
“OK, ready?”
“Yes!”
“Now, relax and don’t move,” Nick instructed her as he carefully kneaded the spot in small circles with his hands, preparing it for the next part. Then, he repositioned himself to get enough leverage, placed his hands one over the other, and pressed as hard as he could:
*CRACK*
“OH!” Cassie moaned loudly with relief.
“Holy shit! Are you OK?!” Nick exclaimed, jerking his hands away quickly.
“OH MY GOD!” she exclaimed loudly.
“Cassie, are you OK?!” he asked anxiously, afraid that he’d just injured his wife even worse.
“I am GREAT!” she exclaimed, “Oh my, God! That feels SO much better!”
“Good,” Nick sighed with relief. “I was worried I’d hurt you.”
“No,” Cassie sighed. “Just the opportunity.”
“Do, uh, do you want me to keep going?”
“Oh, Absolutely!” she urged. “Now, I can actually fucking ENJOY it!”
Nick resumed his massaging, running his hands freely up and down all areas of her back pressing and needing to his hearts content. Now, that Cassie wasn’t in any pain, he could really dig in and pamper her, hoping that his efforts would buy him some brownie points after being vehemently ignored the past month. Nick really worked her shoulders and neck well, taking great pride each time Cassie let out a satisfied moan.
“Mm,” Cassie moaned softly, “That feels so good!”
“You’re welcome,” he whispered softly, sighing. “Glad I could help.”
“You’re so good to me,” she sighed softly.
“I try to be,” Nick whispered back, cracking a slight grin, though still trying to hide the fact he had tears in his eyes. It was the first time in almost a month that Cassie had expressed any gratitude towards him, or shown him any sign of affection.
Nick carefully slid his hands back down her back, working from her midsection down the rest of her spine. Each time he approached her lower back, however, he couldn’t help but ogle the big, beautiful, bare ass practically staring him in the face. He could feel his penis twitching and growing hard with each twiddle, wondering if he dare touch it.
Slowly, Nick teased Cassie‘s lower back, seeing if she’d deter him any. Little by little, he inched his way lower and lower, his circles becoming wider and wider.
“I love how you think you’re SO slick,” Cassie giggled, finding Nick’s sly attempts to touch her ass quite humorous. “Go ahead.”
Nick wasted no time: he practically grabbed two handfuls of the juicy ass and began cupping and massaging her buttcheeks in large, deep circles, taking Cassie’s moans and long, deep, satisfied sighs as signs she wanted him to continue.
He started moving further down Cassie’s ass, firmly massaging her soft cheeks, and making his way to her thighs, unaware that his rubbing was beginning to stimulate her. Cassie‘s breathing intensified, her womanhood began quivering, and she was quickly becoming very wet. She bit her lower lip with anticipation, expecting him to start rubbing her crotch any time now, but just as Nick was about to hit the spot, his hands moved away, further down her legs.
Cassie waited patiently for Nick to work his way down her calves and came back up again, desperately keeping herself from squirming as he approached her crotch again; but once again, he passed it by.
“You have no idea how good that feels!” Cassie moaned breathlessly, pushing him to play coy again. “You’re so good with your hands!”
“Thanks,” Nick replied. “I’m glad you’re enjoying it.”
“I think you need to start giving me back massages more often,” Cassie giggled.
“Well, I, uh, wasn’t sure you’d let me,” Nick replied, scratching the back of his head.
“Yeah, like I’d ever actually REFUSE a back massage,” she chuckled sarcastically.
“Well, yeah, I suppose,” Nick replied, shrugged. “I meant....I wasn’t sure you’d want one.... from ME.”
“Why wouldn’t I want one from you?” she asked as she turned towards him slightly, confused by his statement.
“I don’t know,” Nick sighed with melancholy, slumping his shoulders, “I was actually starting to think you’d never forgive me for...you know.”
“Come ‘ere,” Cassie sighed sympathetically, pulling his shirt, beckoning him to lay down next to her.
Nick complied, laying on his side, facing her, starting into her big, brown eyes.
“Thank you for the massage,” she said softly, a small, gentle smile on her face.
“My pleasure,” Nick replied flatly, displaying no sign of a smile.
Cassie started rubbing his arm lightly, coyly trying to get him to come closer, but Nick only sighed, giving her only the faintest smile.
Obviously, he wasn’t getting the message.
Cassie gently placed her hand on the back of his neck, pulling him to her.
Their lips met. Nick heaved a huge sigh of relief, closing his eyes, enjoying the moment he was beginning to think would never happen again.
“I love you,” she whispered as they finished their kiss, eagerly awaiting his reply.
“I love you, too,” Nick frowned, a tear running down his cheek.
“Sweetheart, what’s wrong?”
“Nothing, I’m just…”
Nick paused, taking a moment to compose himself.
“I was starting to think...” Nick choked up again, finding it hard to complete his sentence “...I’d never be able to kiss you again.”
“Why?” she chortled. “Just because I was mad at you?”
“Cassie, you weren’t just mad,” he explained. “You’ve barely said two words to me this past month, and I...I was starting to wonder if you actually loved me anymore.”
“Sweetheart,” she beckoned sympathetically, putting her forehead against his. “Look, I KNOW I’ve been distant and cross with you lately, you just...you scared me. If I hadn’t found you when I did, you would’ve drowned. I may never have found you; never known what happened to you. I was just frustrated with you, that’s all, but that doesn’t mean I don’t still love you.”
“I know,” Nick sobbed, heaving another huge sigh, “but I wasn’t sure...”
Tears suddenly started streaming down his face.
“Oh, sweetheart,” Cassie lamented, pulling his head to her breast, lightly stroking his hair with your fingers. “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. I never should’ve treated you that way.”
She placed her free hand under his chin, lifting his face to hers, and planted her lips onto his, kissing him tenderly and passionately, whatever she had to do to let her husband know she still loved him.
Like a scorned lover desperate for human contact, Nick kissed her back fervently, eagerly running his hands down her soft, naked body. He wasn’t going to waste this opportunity, opting to push as far as he could go until Cassie pushed him away, or told him to stop.
Cassie, however, never did. She let her husband just keep going as far as he felt he needed to, and Nick wasn’t sure if she was letting him take charge out of love, or because she pitied him for all the pain and anguish she’d caused him lately.
Ultimately, Nick didn’t care; after a month of no physicality between them, he wanted Cassie desperately.
While Nick was kissing and rubbing her down, Cassie reached down and grabbed the hem of his T-shirt, pulling it off over his head with only a slight interruption to their make out session. Nick fumbled to remove his shorts and underwear, haphazardly tossing them off the bed as Cassie reached her hand down, tenderly sliding her nimble fingers along his erect shaft. She wrapped her hand around it and began gently milking his cock, cooing as Nick squirmed and gasped with each playful squeeze of her fingers. Nick began repaying the favor by reaching his own hand down and gently penetrating her pussy with his fingers. He couldn’t believe how wet Cassie was, figuring he would’ve had to work for a bit to get her going.
Cassie, however, was more than ready for him: she gently pushed Nick onto his back and, in one fluid motion, rolled on top of him, sliding his fully erect cock into her warm, tight pussy. Nick was staring her straight in the eyes, his mouth open with deep, orgasmic breaths. Cassie smiled tenderly, wiping the tears from his cheeks as she slowly swiveled and thrust hips over his crotch.
It had been so long since the two lovers had been intimate with each other, yet their sexual dance was so in sync it still seemed like second nature.
And Nick didn’t want it to stop. He could feel himself slowly building up, literally about to burst at any moment, but he held back, hoping to last a while longer.
That’s when Cassie surprised him. She bent down in close, and whispered softly:
“Would you like a little help?”
“What? What do you mean?!” Nick replied, shaking his head.
“Oh, I was just thinking,” Cassie replied softly, gently stroking his chest with her finger, “maybe we could pretend...”
“R—Really?!” Nick uttered, finally cracking a smile, hoping Cassie was saying what he thought she was saying.
“Mm hm,” she nodded, kissing him gently.
“Yes, absolutely. O-Of course,” Nick stammered, trying to withhold his excitement. “Wh-What did you have in mind?”
“Oh,” Cassie began in soft, soothing, breathy voice, “I was just picturing myself lying on the bed here....completely naked, with you sitting on the edge of the bed, ogling me. I playfully beckon you with one finger; then, you slowly start getting smaller, and smaller, and smaller...
Cassie giggled softly as Nick gasped, trying to restrain himself from cumming too quickly.
“...And, once you’re just about an inch tall, you walk over to my toes and climb onto my foot...”
Nick smiled and closed his eyes, feeling himself building exponentially as Cassie continued her story...
“Then,” Cassie sighed, “you start crawling up my leg....and over my thigh....and finally, over to my pubic area...
“Oh, God! Please keep going!” Nick gasped, biting his lower lip.
“Well,” Cassie smiled with a slight chortle, “you slowly tiptoe through my pubic hair, and work your way down to my soft, sensitive pussy—ooh, walk gently, sweetheart. I’m really sensitive there, and your tiny footsteps are stimulating me—
Nick gritted his teeth, straining to hold it in...
“Then, you carefully step down onto my pussy, but I’m so wet, you....you just slip right inside...”
That was it! Nick couldn’t hold back any longer; his dick was pulsating rapidly! He just kept cumming and cumming...
“Mm,” Cassie moaned softly with a prideful smile, “to be continued.”
“Uh huh,” Nick nodded breathlessly, his mind still focused on ejaculating. Cassie was half-expecting Nick to stop soon, but she kept feeling his penis pulsate inside her.
“My goodness, sweetheart,” she giggled, “someone really needed that!”
Nick didn’t respond, his energy was sapped.
Eventually, the pulsating began to slow, though it never did quite stop; every few second it would spasm, as if it knew that once it stopped, the pussy enveloping it would pull away, leaving it starving for warmth.
“I love you,” Nick finally managed to whisper.
“I love you, too,” Cassie replied, kissing him lightly on the nose.
Nick pulled her close, holding her tightly against his body, kissing her gently on the lips.
After a few moments, Cassie began to pull away, sliding his cock out of her.
“Wait!” he exclaimed softly.
“What?” she asked, “Not done yet?”
“No, it’s not that,” he assured her, sliding his hands down her back. “Just let me hold you a little longer.”
“OK,” She giggled softly.
The two lovers locked eyes, smiling at one another. Finally, Nick spoke up again:
“Sweetheart?” he began, biting his lower lip apprehensively.
“Hm?” she uttered.
“Uh, A-About the other day....you know, when I still actually small...”
“Yeah?”
“A-About what you said…You…you wouldn’t actually....SQUISH me....w-would you?”
“Nicky, of COURSE not!” Cassie scoffed lightly. “I would never do that!
“I was just trying to put the fear of God in you!” she said through her teeth, playfully shaking his shoulders.
“OK, OK,” Nick laughed nervously, “I get it. You know, I TOLD you that those were accidents...”
“...And I believe you,” Cassie chimed in, shaking her head, “but each time, you weren’t exactly COMPLETELY innocent, now, were you?”
Nick sighed, and looked away, confirming that she was right.
“Honey,” Cassie sighed sympathetically, tilting his head with her fingers until he looked her in the eye again, “you know I love you, right?”
Nick nodded reluctantly.
“And I want to make you happy. I really do, but every time you’ve shrunk yourself, at least recently, something bad has happened. I don’t wanna lose you, not like that.”
“Yeah, I know,” Nick sighed nervously. “But...but, if it happens again...I mean, and it’s not my fault, I...I just wasn’t sure...”
“Shh,” Cassie shushed his rambling, kissing his nose. “Let’s not think about it, OK?”
“OK,” Nick nodded.
“Besides, you haven’t had any shrinking episodes for almost a month now.”
“No, I haven’t.”
“Good!” she said. “So, what’s say we just put it all behind us, alright?”
“Alright,” Nick agreed, kissing her gently and holding her to his body once again.
This time, he didn’t ever want to let her go.

——————————————————————————————————————————

The next morning started out like most Saturdays had for the past few months in Robbins’ household: Nick went for his usual morning jog, while Cassie did her yoga in the living room. Of course, THIS time, she made sure Nick wasn’t trapped in her panties, and even sent a somewhat humorous text to him just to check, even waiting for him to reply just to confirm he was ACTUALLY on his jog.
By the time Nick returned from his jog that morning, Cassie had already completed her workout and was currently sitting on the couch with her computer in her lap, and her feet propped up on the ottoman. Her earbuds were in, and she was listening to music from her MP3 software while she waited for her husband to return so he could shower first; that way, she didn’t use up all the hot water and leave him with nothing.
“Hey,” Nick said as he came in the front door.
“Hey,” Cassie replied, pulling out her earbuds so she could hear him. “How was your run?”
“It was refreshing!” Nick exclaimed as he kicked off his tennis shoes, leaving them by the front door. “How was your workout?”
“Fine,” she replied as she watched him step over next to the couch. “What’s up?”
“Nothin’,” he said offhandedly, “Just wanted to give my loving wife a kiss.”
“Aw,” she giggled, setting her computer off to the side and standing up from the couch. They both locked lips, each planning on a nice, gentle kiss...that is, until Cassie happened to place her hand in his cheek, feeling the fresh coat of sweat on Nick’s face.
“Ew, Yuck!” Cassie exclaimed, pushing him away. “You’re all sweaty!”
“‘YUCK’?!” Nick exclaimed, aghast. “I kiss you, and you say ‘Yuck’?!”
“Just go take your shower!” she chuckled playfully, pushing him towards the hallway.
“Well, how about you join me?” Nick suggested. “Then, we could continue our little make-out session from yesterday.”
“Yeah, I’m sure we could,” Cassie giggled, “but I’ve still got some work I’d like to get done this morning. That way, we can both relax the rest of the weekend.”
“Alright,” Nick sighed, rolling his eyes, “but you owe me a kiss when I get out of the shower.”
“Uh huh,” Cassie said sarcastically, rolled her eyes right back as Nick turned and started to walk away.
“Hey!” Cassie called.
“Huh?” Nick uttered, turning back to her.
“I promise we’ll spend the weekend together,” she whispered earnestly, “and I promise I’ll make up for the past month, OK?”
“Alright,” Nick smiled as he pulled off his T-shirt, tossing it in the hamper on his way to the bedroom. After quickly collecting a fresh pair of underwear and some shorts to lounge around in, Nick stopped off in the bathroom to set them down on the counter, then headed back to the hamper to toss in the rest of his dirty clothes.
“Hey, hon?” he called to Cassie, who was already back at her computer with her earbuds in again.
“Yeah?” she replied, taking out her left earbud.
“Before I forget, I saw the mail lady a couple streets over while I was on my run. If she stops by while I’m in the shower, would you go out and grab the mail for me?”
“Sure,” Cassie nodded. “I’ll keep an eye out.”
“Alright,” Nick said as he removed and tossed his soiled shorts and underwear into the laundry hamper, “I’m in the shower.”
“OK,” Cassie replied, putting her earbud back in before getting back to work.

Not unlike Cassie, Nick wasn’t really one to take long showers, but sometimes his wife DID spend a little longer in the shower than she initially intended, using up most, if not ALL of the hot water in the process, so it wasn’t uncommon for Cassie to let HIM shower first, and for her to follow.
This morning, however, Nick was actually hoping that it WOULD’VE been a long, hot, steamy shower....and that CASSIE would’ve joined him. Ever since their little rendezvous the previous afternoon, he longed to be in his wife’s loving embrace again: the feel of his hands tenderly caressing her soft, smooth skin; the sweet scent of her body spray; his lips pressed against hers in a passionate, yet gentle kiss...after a whole month of being denied and rejected, and then to be given a taste of the sweet nectar again...Nick was thirsty for more.
What Nick REALLY wanted, however, was to continue the fantasy that Cassie had begun painting was for him yesterday. As he stood in the shower’s warm, soothing flow, Nick closed his eyes and tried to picture it again:

He was on their bed, only an inch tall, and Cassie was a colossal, naked goddess reclining in a sultry, sensual pose, against several white, fluffy pillows, beckoning him to come hither with one finger. He scampered over, crawling over her toes and across her feet, over her legs and nimbly up her thigh. Her skin is so soft that his feet sink into her flesh with each gentle footstep as he makes his way over her pubic area to her crotch. Then, finally, he steps upon her quivering pussy lips, and they’re so wet with her cum he just slips right inside her…

Nick was breathing heavily, his cock pulsating with anticipation, begging to be satisfied.
Patience, little guy, Nick thought as he but his lower lip. He was hoping that he and Cassie might be able to continue their little escapade after his shower.
I wonder what she would do if I just got out of the shower, went over to her, and just started kissing her? he pondered. I wouldn’t stop; just keep kissing her. Maybe she’d get the idea? I just won’t give her the opportunity to say ‘no’.
Nick smiled with a sly chuckle, nodding his head. He was all clean, but if things went right, he and Cassie were about to get very dirty.
His plan firmly cemented in his mind, Nick slowly opened his eyes...
His smile quickly faded. The bathtub was significantly bigger! Nick hastily scanned his surroundings in terror, checking himself over...
He was less than half his height....and shrinking fast!
“NO!” he exclaimed, staring at his hands, “Not AGAIN! Not NOW!”
Thinking fast, he closed his eyes and concentrated hard, willing his shrinking to stop, but it wasn’t working. He was still shrinking, and the water from the shower head was quickly turning into a deluge, threatening to drown him if he didn’t get out of the tub soon.
With no time to lose, Nick splashed his way to the side of the tub, forcing his way under the vinyl shower liner to the porcelain wall, which was already up over his head by the time he reached it. He jumped as high as he could and grabbed the top of the wall, straining to pull himself up and onto the ledge, but he struggled to hold on, his hands still slippery with soapy water.
Somehow, Nick found the strength to pull himself out of the tub, but ended up rolling uncontrollably off the other side.
“OOF!” Nick exclaimed as his butt landed hard on the bathmat, which did very little to cushion his fall.
As he regained his composure, Nick checked his surroundings again: he was still shrinking, and he couldn’t stop it!
“CASSIE!” he squeaked fearfully, realizing she was his only hope. “HELP!”
Nick shook off the impact and scrambled to his feet, making a mad dash for the door. He had to get to Cassie before it was too late!
“CASSIE!” Nick screamed as he ran through the bathroom rug, whose fibers were a thick field of fast-growing grass that practically overtook him in height by the time he stepped onto the linoleum floor again.
“CASSIE!” CAAAAASSEEEeeeeee...”
Nick’s voice was diminishing, becoming higher and higher pitched as he sprinted across the cold, bathroom floor, desperately working his way to the colossal, towering door just across the expanse, which only seemed to get further and further away as his body dwindled away.
“Caaaaaaasseeeeee...”

Cassie looked up from her computer to the hallway. She could’ve sworn she’d just heard a loud THUMP coming from the rear of the apartment over her music. She paused for a moment, her eyes darting off to the side as she pondered what it could’ve been.
“Sweetheart?” she called out towards the hallway as she removed her left earbud. “Nick?”
Receiving no reply, Cassie shrugged, and was just about to put her earbud back in, when she noticed movement out the window over the back of the couch: the mail truck was pulling up to the apartment complex’s communal mailboxes.
“Ooh,” Cassie uttered. “Mail’s here.”
She quickly finished her sentence, then paused her music and removed her earbuds. Then, she removed her computer from her lap, setting it off onto the cushion next to her, and stood up from the couch, heading for the hallway.

By the time he’d finally reached the massive, bathroom door, Nick was barely a quarter of an inch tall.
“H-How?” Nick stammered as he checked to see if he could fit under the closed door. “How could I have let this HAPPEN again?!”
Thankfully, the clearance between the bottom of the door and the brass partition separating the hallway carpet and the bathroom linoleum was more than sufficient for Nick to duck under. He quickly crawled over the partition and into the carpet on the other side of the door, preparing to make his way to the living room.
“This is a nightmare!” Nick exclaimed as he sized up the carpet fibers, which once again cam up to his chest. “I’ve GOT to get to Cassie before…”
The ground suddenly started shaking intermittently, and Nick could hear the sound of distant, booming footsteps approaching; a second later, the giantess they belonged to appeared rounded the corner from the living room. Before Nick could even process what was happening, Cassie’s massive figure was already on top of him.
The next few moments were a total blur. Nick was paralyzed with fear, his face contorted in absolute horror as Cassie’s right foot moved forward, its huge, fleshy sole casting an ominous shadow overhead as it descended directly on top of him.
The tiny man opened his mouth to scream, but no sound came out.
A split second later, the giant foot came crashing to the floor!