- Text Size +
An hour had passed since Jenny and Cassie had arrived home from their night out. Cassie had completely passed-out in her bed, dead to the world, while Jenny was sitting on the couch in the living room, scrolling through her phone. After brushing her teeth and changing into her pajamas—a light-fitting, light-gray T-shirt, and soft, pink, cotton shorts, which barely even reached halfway to her knees—Jenny had woken and sobered up a bit, and, not quite ready for bed just yet, she figured she’d sit in the living room and play on her phone for a while.
As she sat, however, Jenny kept thinking more and more about grabbing a little midnight snack from the kitchen. Cassie had said that she was welcome to anything in the kitchen whenever she stayed over, but Jenny currently wasn’t really THAT hungry, and was thinking maybe just getting something to drink would be enough to curb her appetite; although without eating anything to cleanse her palate after having brushed her teeth, anything she drank was bound to taste terrible.
“Maybe I can find a bag of chips, or some crackers, or something,” Jenny muttered to herself as she got up from the couch, putting her phone into her pocket as she headed into the kitchen. She hastily rummaged through Cassie‘s cabinets, looking for something salty to cleanse her palate of the minty taste of her toothpaste.
“Eh,” Jenny shrugged, spotting an open box of Lucky Charms®a039; on one of the shelves of an upper cabinet, “I guess I could go for a bowl of cereal.”
Jenny set the box of cereal on the counter, then rummaged through the refrigerator for some milk. She didn’t even hear the rustling of keys outside the front door less than 10 feet away, nor realized someone had entered the apartment and was standing by the front door when she lifted her head above the refrigerator door.
“EEP!” Jenny gasped, nearly dropping the gallon of milk in her arms.
“SHIT!” Nick exclaimed, dropping his keys to the floor as he took a slightly defensive stance. “Jenny! God, I-I’m so sorry!”
“Nick!” Jenny exclaimed, then sighed with relief, putting her hand on her chest. “Jesus! You scared me!”
“You scared ME! I-I’m so sorry, I didn’t realize you’d be here.”
“Yeah,” Jenny sighed, setting the gallon of milk down on the counter next to the cereal box. “Cassie invited me to stay the night. We went out clubbing earlier; we just got back a little over an hour ago.”
“Oh,” Nick uttered, “well, I didn’t mean to...I mean, I-I wasn’t...You know what? I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to intrude. I should go.”
“No, wait,” Jenny said, moving towards him. “Don’t go.”
“I-I didn’t know you’d be here,” Nick replied, turning towards the door, “I’ll just go and come back later in the morning.”
“No,” Jenny said, quickly grabbing his arm and turning him back towards her, “Please stay. It’s OK, really. Actually, I’m kinda glad you’re here.”
“You...You are?!” Nick replied with bewilderment.
“Yeah,” Jenny nodded, “I was actually hoping to talk to you. Here, let me—OOP!”
Jenny was apparently not as sober as she thought. As she began backing away, her feet got tangled up; she tripped, falling backwards.
“OH!” Nick uttered, springing forward, grabbing her in his arms about halfway to the floor. He knelt down, gently resting her back upon his right thigh.
“Gotcha!” Nick exclaimed. “You OK?”
“Yeah,” Jenny nodded, still shaken. “I’m good.
“Thanks, Nick,” she sighed gratefully, planting her bare feet on the kitchen floor, and putting her hand on his shoulder.
“You’re welcome,” Nick said softly, thankful he hadn’t let her hit the floor.
“Wow!” she exclaimed softly, gently grabbing onto his other arm and relaxing her body a bit. “You’ve got great reflexes!”
“Thanks,” Nick laughed nervously. “Good thing, too.”
“Yeah,” Jenny nodded, also laughing nervously. “Otherwise, I’d be on the floor right now.”
The two laughed nervously for a few seconds, Nick grinning softly at her.
Then, as the laughter died down, their eyes met; for a moment, neither party said anything.
Nick never realized that Jenny had such beautiful, baby-blue eyes before. The two had seen each other at least a dozen times or so in the past, but this was the first time he’d actually taken notice. It was also the first time in a long time that he had held a beautiful, young woman in his arms.
As for Jenny, she’d awkwardly never been in such a position before—nearly horizontal, being held firmly, yet gently in a man’s strong arms—and she herself couldn’t help stating right back into Nick’s kind, blue eyes. Maybe it was because she was still a little tipsy, or maybe it was because he had saved her from what no doubt would’ve been a painful fall; either way, she was certainly feeling content.
“Uh, here,” Nick said, breaking the awkward silence as he helped Jenny to her feet.
“Thanks,” she replied, brushing herself off. “Maybe I had a little too much to drink tonight.”
“Yeah, maybe,” Nick chortled.
“Um, anyway,” Jenny continued, “you mind if we sit down and talk for a bit?”
“Not at all,” Nick shrugged, though he was a little anxious about what Jenny was going to say.
“Great,” Jenny said, grabbing his hand and leading him into the living room. She quickly guided him around the ottoman and sat down next to him on the couch.
“To be honest,” Nick said nervously, trying to ease his tension, “I-I’m not sure why I came over....I mean, tonight....just now.”
“Yeah,” Jenny agreed, slightly puzzled. “Why are you here now, if you don’t mind me asking? Didn’t Cassie say to come over in the morning?”
“Yeah, she did,” Nick confirmed. “I-I guess she told you.”
“Well, kinda,” Jenny admitted. “Actually, I...was here when you called earlier today.”
“Oh,” Nick uttered, slightly embarrassed. “I-I, uh...”
“Don’t worry about it,” Jenny consoled him, bending her right leg and plopping her foot up on the couch to make herself a little more comfortable. “Every couple I know goes through stuff like this. You don’t have to be embarrassed. So anyway, why DID you come over tonight?”
“Well, I kinda wanted to be here when Cassie...uh...” Nick’s voice trailed off again.
“What?” Jenny asked, wanting him to continue. “‘W-When Cassie’ what?”
“Well,” Nick sighed uneasily, “actually, now that I think about it...it was kind of a stupid idea.”
“What was?”
“Nothing,” Nick shook his head and sighed. “Never mind.”
It was as if that perfect thought that had manifested in his mind earlier had suddenly been analyzed under a huge microscope; now, the bold move he’d been so driven by before didn’t really seem to make a lot of sense.
“Well, anyway, it’s fine,” Jenny shrugged. “Like I said, you being here gives us a chance to talk a bit.”
“U-Uh, a-about what?” Nick asked nervously.
“About you and Cassie,” Jenny replied.
“Oh,” Nick uttered uncomfortably.
“Well...actually, more about Cassie.”
“Oh...O-OK,” Nick replied, though he wasn’t sure that was honestly much better, “but...m-maybe we should...”
He kept looking towards the half-open bedroom door, half expecting for Cassie to suddenly appear, be offended by his presence, and scold him for his disobedience. He was hoping he and Jenny could continue their conversation elsewhere.
“It’s OK,” Jenny said, shaking her head. “Cassie’s passed out. She’s...not getting up anytime soon. We, uh, BOTH kinda had a lot to drink tonight.”
“Ah,” Nick acknowledged, scratching the back of his head. “I, uh, hope it wasn’t on MY account.”
Jenny didn’t reply, only awkwardly averted her gaze. She was at a loss for words. She really didn’t want to hurt Nick’s feelings, but he was, unfortunately, quite correct in his assumption.
“Nick, look,” Jenny began, sandwiching his left hand between both of hers, comfortingly. “Cassie’s…well…I’ve been really worried about her lately. She, honestly, hasn’t been herself lately....at least, not since you left. I-I know she might appear to be taking it well, but...but underneath...”
Jenny sighed, trying to gather her thoughts:
“Look, I don’t know if Cassie told you, but that day—the day you left—well, that morning Cassie and I ran into each other at the mailbox, and we had a little talk....about you....about how stressful things had been for you lately....and...HER too.”
“Yeah, I, uh....kinda heard about it,” Nick replied, looking at the floor awkwardly.
“Well,” Jenny continued, “that night, we went out to dinner and...well....she told me what’s been going on....with you....what’s REALLY been going on.”
Nick’s ears suddenly perked up.
Cassie couldn’t of told her the truth, Nick thought frightfully. She just COULDN’T have!
“Uh, whaaaaat exactly did she tell you?” he asked nervously, slowly turning his gaze back to her without moving his head.
“Well, first, I want you to bear in mind that Cassie didn’t tell me anything, at least, not at first,” Jenny explained, putting her hands up defensively. “I....I kinda dragged it out of her.”
“Dragged WHAT out of her?” Nick asked, trembling.
“U-uh, about you...” Jenny stammered, putting her right hand on his shoulder, “...u-um.... being able to, uh...sh-shrink yourself.”
Nick was absolutely mortified! His eyes went wide, his jaw hung open, and his lips quivered.
“Wh-what?!” he stuttered meekly, still frozen with embarrassment.
“She told me about how you can shrink yourself....a-and about you’ve been losing control,” Jenny repeated.
Nick was about to cry, completely beside himself.
“She...she told you that?” he quietly uttered.
“Nick, hang on,” Jenny said, realizing he was getting upset. “Listen, b-before you get upset...”
‘Upset’ didn’t even remotely cover it. Nick was completely and utterly humiliated, SO embarrassed, in fact, that he actually wanted to drop dead right on the spot! Cassie had actually told someone about his fetish....told someone about what happened. She’d completely betrayed his trust, broken the most sacred vow of secrecy between a husband and wife.
Nick suddenly felt lightheaded, and nearly toppled over.
“Nick, listen. It’s OK,” Jenny tried reassuring him, reaching behind his shoulder and pulling him back up. “Really, i-it’s OK. You don’t have to be embarrassed, not on MY account.”
“N...N...,” Nick’s reply was stuttering gibberish. He kept shaking his head, still in disbelief that his secret was out.
“Nick—Nick, look at me,” Jenny said firmly, placing her hands on both of his cheeks and turning his head so he was staring into her eye.
“Look at me,” she said again, a bit softer this time. “Listen to me: it’s OK. I know....you must be feeling....beyond embarrassed right now, b-but I swear, you have NOTHING to be embarrassed about.”
“Nothing to be...she...she told you—“
“I know,” Jenny whispered, trying to calm him down. “I know. Don’t be embarrassed. Don’t be afraid. I’m not judging you, I promise. Cassie didn’t tell me this lightly, a-and she never would have said anything if I hadn’t dragged it out of her. Yes, I-I’ll admit, once I realized she was being completely serious, it took me a little while to wrap my head around the whole thing, b-but once I did, I realized, it’s....honestly not THAT strange...
“...O-OK, I’ll admit, it’s VERY strange,” Jenny stammered, her hands mimicking her speech, “but....trust me, EVERY couple I know has their own little...’kink’ they share, and yours is no different. Of course, obviously, your situation is pretty unique, but when you get right down to it, you’re no different than anyone else. Everyone has something.”
Nick sighed, still quite morose and ready eyed.
“Look,” Jenny continued softly, caressing his arm, “I don’t know how it is with guys, but believe it or not, sometimes girls talk about these things with each other.”
“Th....They do?!” Nick stammered.
Jenny nodded gently.
“I mean, obviously, we don’t spill EVERY little detail,” she continued, averting her gaze for a moment, “but, believe it or not, sometimes...sometimes it just feels good to vent about our sex lives.”
Jenny lightly placed her fingers under his chin.
“Nick,” she said softly, “Cassie felt she could trust me with this, and I know you’re feeling embarrassed and vulnerable right now, I get it, but...you don’t have to be—not with me. You can trust me, and, if you feel comfortable enough, you can confide in me, if you want.”
“I....I-I don’t think I can,” Nick stuttered, “I mean, we hardly know each other.”
“I know you better than you think,” Jenny said, “Over the past couple weeks, Cassie and I have gotten really close, and she’s told me a lot about you—not just the shrinking stuff—I asked her about you; I WANTED her to tell me about you, and even though you and I have only spoken a few times, with all that she’s told me, I feel like I know you now.”
“Well, maybe,” Nick replied, “but, I still hardly know YOU. I mean, I barely know anything about you.”
“Well,” Jenny shrugged, sitting up a bit, “what do ya wanna know?”
“I don’t know,” Nick shrugged back. “I guess....whatever you can tell me.”
“Well,” Jenny sighed, “I’m 26, I moved here from Akron after I graduated college, I work as a junior copywriter for an advertising agency, and I’m a Virgo...”
Nick smirked, chuckling to himself over the mental image that had just popped into his head.
“What?” Jenny asked, wondering what Nick found so funny.
“Nothing,” Nick chortled, shaking his head. “Anything else?”
“Well, I’m an only child,” Jenny continued, “I live alone, and I’m single....I guess, when you think about it, I kinda live a boring life.”
“Hmph,” Nick nodded. “So, i-is THAT why you wanted to talk—to....tell me that Cassie told you about...you know?”
“No,” Jenny shook her head, “it wasn’t just that. I just wanted to prepare you....you know, for talking things out with Cassie....and....I wanted to let you know that I’m rooting for ya.”
Nick shot her a confused look.
“I’m serious,” Jenny insisted. “Look, Cassie’s my friend, and I want her to be happy, and....I want you to be happy, too.”
“R-Really?!” Nick uttered, flabbergasted.
“Of course. I was hoping that maybe, you know, if I prepared you, and tried to smooth things over with Cassie....I could help put you guys back together.”
“Wow,” Nick replied, “thanks, Jenny.”
“No problem,” Jenny smiled softly, gently tapping his shoulder.
Nick smiled, looking back at the floor again, while Jenny leaned against the back cushion of her section of the couch.
“Whatcha thinkin’?” She asked him after a few moments of silence.
“Huh?” he uttered, looking up, her question taking a second to register in his mind. “Oh, nothing in-particular.”
The two sat in silence for a few moments more.
“Nick?” Jenny finally spoke up.
“Hm?”
“Can—Can I tell you somethin’?” she asked softly.
“Sure,” Nick replied.
“Just between us,” Jenny began, scooting closer, “when Cassie told me about this whole ‘shrinking’ thing—you know, after I realized she was serious?”
“Yeah,” Nick replied apprehensively.
“Well, I gotta say...”
Jenny moved a little closer, lowering her voice to a whisper:
“I actually think it’s....kinda hot.”
“Really?!” Nick chortled.
“Yeah,” Jenny giggled, with a nervous smile. “When I got to thinking about it—you know, the way Cassie was describing it—I thought the whole idea was....REALLY HOT. You know, like using a little person as a dildo...”
“Holy shit!” Nick exclaimed in a hushed tone. “Really?!”
“Stop!” Jenny chuckled bashfully, giving him a playful tap. “You’re gonna make me blush!”
“Sorry,” Nick chuckled, sharing the laugh.
“So, did...did she tell you anything else?” Nick smirked slyly.
“Well,” Jenny said, looking around and biting her lip, “actually, she told me about this....this thing you do...”
“What ‘thing’?”
“You know,” Jenny chortled shyly, using her hands to act out her words, “how you’d....shrink down small, then....c-crawl up her leg….and up her thigh....and then, over to her....p-pubic area...”
Jenny couldn’t finish the description, finding it a little embarrassing to continue....and also because she was beginning to turn herself on; Nick, meanwhile was practically salivating over Jenny’s detailed description of his antics, feeling slightly aroused himself seeing her squirming in her seat.
“Ahem,” Jenny cleared her throat, “Uh, so, um, anyway, you never really answered my question: Why DID you come over tonight?”
“Oh,” Nick uttered, realizing things were about to get uncomfortable again, “well, I was just...well, in my head, I thought that...I had this idea that, maybe, if I just, you know, came over....woke Cassie up....took her in my arms, and....told her I love her...you know, honestly, it was a silly idea.”
“No,” Jenny reassured him, “No, it wasn’t a silly idea. I....actually think it’s kinda sweet. You were willing to go such extremes to get Cassie back. It just goes to show how much you really love her.”
“Yeah, well....I-I think it sounded better in my head, but...now that I’m here...”
Nick shook his head, realizing how foolish he felt.
“Nick,” Jenny sighed, moving closer and caressing his shoulder, “All things considered, I think it was really sweet of you to come over tonight.”
“Really?” Nick uttered, unsure if Jenny was just humoring him. “Y-You really think so?”
“Yes,” Jenny replied softly, “you’re a sweet guy, Nick, and, you know....though you were no doubt doing it for your own benefit, the fact that you went to such great lengths to learn how to shrink yourself—the time, the dedication—and the fact that you wanted to share all that with Cassie—to pleasure her and make her happy—I think that was very sweet of you.”
“Thanks,” Nick blushed, giggling nervously. “I guess it IS pretty impressive!”
“No kidding!” Jenny added. “So, how exactly did to learn how to SHRINK yourself like that?”
“Well, it all started with this book I found on the Internet,” Nick explained, “See, it was written by this yoga master who claimed that through the power of the mind, you could manipulate your body to do all sorts of things. When I heard about some people who bought it, claiming to be able to change their height and get TALLER, I thought, ‘What the heck? I’ll give it a try!’ Took a while to learn how to DO IT, though!”
“Yeah, I’ll bet,” Jenny chortled. “How long did it TAKE you?”
“Almost a year.”
“Wow,” Jenny exclaimed softly, shaking her head with disbelief, “it’s just...I mean...I-I still can’t believe you can actually DO that!”
“Yeah, well...” Nick shrugged, not wanting to get into the embarrassing parts about losing control and getting stuck between Cassie’s toes....AND under her foot....AND all the other embarrassing places he’d ended up.
Meanwhile, Jenny was thinking quietly to herself, grinning softly, and nearly unaware that she was still rubbing Nick’s shoulder with her hand. She wanted to ask him something, but she wasn’t exactly sure HOW to ask it, or if he’d even be willing to answer; she’d figured she’d have to work into it a bit and try to get Nick to open up to her.
“Hey, Nick?” she finally spoke up, biting her lower lip.
“Yeah,” Nick replied hesitantly.
Jenny took a deep breath, making sure she picked her words carefully:
“...OK, full disclosure, you don’t have to answer this if you don’t want to,” she began, taking his hand in hopes that it would put him at ease, “but I was just wondering: what’s it like....you know, being that small?”
“Oh,” Nick uttered, hesitant to respond, “Well, i-it’s kinda neat, I guess. You get to see things from a new perspective.”
“Yeah, I’ll bet,” Jenny chuckled, though hoping she could get some more information, “but what...what about it, did you find so...I mean, what made you want to...i-in the first place?”
“Oh, I-I don’t know,” Nick shrugged; “I guess, I just…I just always found it....I don’t know...SEXY, I guess.”
“Hm,” she replied. “Why do you find it so sexy?”
“You know, I’m not sure, really,” Nick admitted, “I just...do.”
Jenny sighed and rolled her eyes. Nick quickly realized she was looking for more details.
“I guess,” he continued, trying to explain himself, “there’s something kind of....sensual about....being small....a-around a giant woman. You know, walking over her naked body—up and down her legs....and up her tummy...you know, taking in all of her....delicate curves...”
Nick swallowed hard, turning his eyes to Jenny, who was seemingly hanging on his every word.
“DOES sound kinda sexy when you think about it,” Jenny chortled softly. “It might be fun to have a little person walk up and down my body.”
“You’d be surprised how good it feels,” Nick smiled softly. “I mean, granted, I’ve only been on one side of it.”
“Right,” Jenny chuckled.
“But, I’m sure it feels good, and, of course, there’s perks for me, as well....especially when....that giantess has nice....soft skin.”
Nick was gently caressing the back of Jenny’s hand as he spoke.
“Mm,” Jenny moaned softly, responding to his touch, “of course.”
“Mm-hm,” Nick nodded, walking two fingers over her hand and slightly up her arm, “your tiny feet sink into her soft flesh; it’s almost like walking on a cloud....and it’s even better if she lotions up first.”
“Hm, I’ll bet it is,” Jenny smiled softly.
“Oh, and you have NO idea how fun it is to climb a giant breast!” Nick added excitedly. “And to bounce on top...”
Jenny giggled softly at his enthusiasm.
“...and then, to sit down...” Nick continued, sighing, “...and feel her chest slowly rise and fall...and see the cute way she bites her lip when you caress her nipple...”
“Yeah,” Jenny chuckled, instinctively biting her lower lip. She was sure Nick had added that little detail for her benefit when he raised his eyebrows.
“Tell me,” she asked him softly, leaning closer, “what’s it like...being inside...”
Jenny motioned to her crotch with her eyes.
“U-Uh, Well,” Nick stammered, “if...you know, once you’ve got her going...it’s like, so...you’re just enveloped in a...warm, wet, s-slippery hug...”
“Mm-hm” Jenny nodded.
“...and then, being slid in-and-out...” Nick continued, breathing heavily, “...w-wiggling around inside...”
“Uh huh,” Jenny uttered breathlessly, feeling herself getting quite moist at his words, silently begging him for more with her eyes.
“...and then you’re...wiggling around...feeling your way about…touching every surface as you hear the giantess moaning...”
“Mm-hm,” Jenny uttered, beginning to squirm in her seat.
“...and then, when you really want to get her going....you....grab her....um....you....m-massage her clit...”
Jenny actually uttered a little squeak, biting her lower lip as she felt her panties getting soaked with cum.
“Then, um, you...well, she starts, you know, thrusting her hips...and you have to hold on, you see, so you, uh...you’re already grabbing her, so you hold on tighter, which....only makes her thrust more, so...so you...”
Nick had stopped talking. Neither one of them could say anything as they looked hungrily into the other’s eyes.
Their faces were practically touching...
“We should stop,” Nick suddenly blurted out, pulling his head away as his moral sense drastically took hold of him.
“Yeah,” Jenny said half-heartedly, “you’re right. I’m sorry. I kinda got caught up in the moment.”
“You don’t have to apologize,” Nick chortled nervously, shaking his head as he began to stand up. “I’m sorry, I don’t...I shouldn’t have come over tonight. I should go.”
“No,” Jenny said, gently pulling him back down. “Nick, please don’t go. You should be here in the morning when Cassie wakes up. Why don’t you...sleep here, on the couch?”
“But if she wakes up and finds me here...” Nick explained anxiously, “...if she’s in one of her moods...”
“Look,” Jenny said, trying to settle him down, “Don’t worry, I’ll act as a buffer if I have to. I really want you two to work things out. Besides, I usually wake up before Cassie anyway. When she gets up, I’ll just tell her she was asleep when you got here. It not....technically a lie.”
“I appreciate that, Jenny,” Nick sighed, “but, the more I think about it, the more I’m just not sure it’s gonna matter either way.”
“Don’t say that,” Jenny replied sympathetically. “You just gotta stay positive.”
“But...Cassie was SO short with me on the phone. I mean, YOU were there, YOU heard her. I was hoping that in the two weeks I was away, she’d calm down a bit. I mean, yes, we had some close calls and whatnot, but I’ve been working nonstop for the past TWO WEEKS to gain control of my powers, so that if there WERE any more incidents, I could at least MITIGATE them.”
“Yeah, that’s the other thing I was meaning to ask you,” Jenny interjected, shaking her head. “How DID you....‘lose control’ anyway? I mean, how, exactly, do you...‘shrink yourself by accident’?”
“I don’t know,” Nick shrugged, shaking his head. “It’d never been a huge problem until around my birthday a couple of months ago. I mean, I knew, initially, that whenever I shrank myself, I’d have to wait and for my body to regrow on its own, which wasn’t all THAT bad, but then, my body started shrinking all by itself, and at the most unexpected and inconvenient times, no less. At least NOW I can regrow myself on command, so if anything DOES happen again, I can just grow back immediately, so there shouldn’t be any more accidents. Period.”
“Oh, Nick, you poor thing,” Jenny sighed, trying to comfort him, “Cassie told me all about those accidents, and I’m so sorry that those things happened to you, but Cassie was just scared for you, that’s all....and herself, for that matter. I know it seems like she’s still mad at you, but despite that angry façade she’s putting on, she still really cares for you. She was just so on edge before; she just couldn’t take the stress. I mean, can you blame her?! Can you imagine how she’d feel if she’d accidentally SQUASHED YOU?! She’d never forgive herself!”
“Humph,” Nick shrugged. “She’d probably just shrug it off.”
“No she wouldn’t!” Jenny objected, taken aback by his comment. “How can you THINK that?!”
“That’s how she acted the LAST time,” Nick replied bluntly, “right before she kicked me out!”
“But Nick, that was an ACCIDENT,” Jenny insisted, “if she’d have KNOWN you were down there, she never would have...have—“
“Whoa, whoa, whoa, wai—wait a minute,” Nick interrupted her, slightly confused. “Wh-What do you mean: ‘If she’d have known I was...’? A-Are we talking about the same day?!”
“I think so,” Jenny replied, “the day she kicked you out, right?”
“Right,” Nick confirmed.
“Yeah, Cassie told me she almost SQUASHED you. You’re lucky she found you when she did.”
“‘Lucky she FOUND me’?!” Nick replied, aghast. “I’m just LUCKY she changed her mind!”
“‘Changed her mind’?” Jenny mimicked with confusion. “Nick, what’re you talking about?”
“The day she kicked me out!” he reiterated...
Nick abruptly paused; his demeanor changed. He was suddenly getting a sneaking suspicion.
“Jenny,” he asked deliberately, “what exactly did Cassie tell you about the day I left?”
“U-Uh,” Jenny stumbled, trying to gather her thoughts, “Well, after we talked by the mailboxes, sh-she told me came back to the apartment, a-and that’s when she noticed you were missing. She said she nearly squashed you when she found you! I-It freaked her out so bad that she kicked you out for her own sanity...but Nick, she wasn’t trying to hurt you. She just didn’t know you were down there...”
“‘Wasn’t trying to...’ Jenny, she tried to SQUASH me!” Nick exclaimed, confused as to why she was so casual about what should have been a shocking revelation.
“Not on PURPOSE!” Jenny interjected, trying to clarify herself.
“YES ‘on purpose!” Nick exclaimed defensively, motioning towards floor near the TV. “Cassie was—“
Nick suddenly froze mid sentence; his eyes went wide, and his mouth gaped open.
“...ick...Nick?!” Jenny’s voice echoed distantly.
Nick snapped back to attention.
“Sorry,” Nick apologized, realizing he’d spaced out for a moment. “Jenny, did Cassie give you the impression that her nearly squashing me was an ACCIDENT?!”
“YES, of COURSE!” she replied bluntly. “Why—How could you think otherwise?!”
Nick felt like he’d been hit with a ton of bricks! All this time, Nick had thought that Cassie had simply forgotten herself that day, and had simply been gripped with a fit of temporary insanity, but to be deceitful?! Coy?! Practically deny everything?!
“Nick, what’s wrong?” Jenny asked concernedly.
“Jenny,” Nick said deliberately, “I-I don’t know what Cassie’s been telling you about that day—about my shrinking in general—but....she’s NOT being straight with you.”
“What?” Jenny uttered, shaking her head. “W-What do ya mean?”
“What Cassie told you about the other day—the day you two met at the mailbox—that’s...I don’t know all the details of what Cassie told you, or the impression you got about what transpired between me and her, but that’s....not exactly what happened....In fact, that’s not even CLOSE to what happened.”
“Wha...Nick, what’re you saying?”
“Well,” Nick began, “just in case you don’t know, or have the wrong idea, let me tell you the story of what happened that day....the WHOLE story:
“That morning—the morning of your conversation at the mailboxes; the day she kicked me out—that morning, after I got back from my run, I hopped in the shower while Cassie was working on her computer. I’d asked her to keep an eye out for the mail truck ‘cause I’d seen it while I was out running. So, I’m in the shower, when, all of a sudden, I have a SHRINKING episode....and I couldn’t stop it. I tried calling for help, but I knew I needed to get out before it was too late. By the time I climbed out of the shower and reached the bathroom door, I was already a quarter of an inch tall...”
As Jenny listened intently to Chris retell his story, her jaw began to drop at the vivid details he described.
“...So, I crawl under the door,” Nick continued, “and I’m trying to figure out what to do, when, all of a sudden, Cassie comes stomping into the hallway. I-I tried screaming for her, but it was no use. Before I knew it, she was at the door; her foot was coming down....right on TOP of me.
“BOOM!” Nick exclaimed, clapping his hands.
Jenny silently gasped in horror, putting one hand over her mouth.
“Oh my God, Nick!” she exclaimed softly through her hand, then moving it to reach out to him. “Are you being SERIOUS with me right now?!”
“YES, I’m being serious!” Nick professed. “Luckily, she stepped on me with her SOLE; otherwise, I’d have been squished right then and there! Well, anyway, there I am, under her foot, lucky to still be alive, while she’s thinking I’m still in the shower, and calling me through the door, telling she was going out to get the mail. When she finally moved her foot, I was stuck, literally STUCK to her sole!”
Jenny‘s eyes went wide, and her jaw dropped open again; Cassie had certainly NOT told her THAT little detail.
“I was screaming, struggling to get free, but she couldn’t hear me,” Nick professed again, “Then, she put on her shoes, and went outside to check the mail; then, she ran into you...Jenny, I was stuck to her foot the WHOLE time you two were talking!”
“Oh my God, Nick!” Jenny exclaimed, putting her hand over her mouth again. “I didn’t know. I....I SWEAR, I didn’t know!”
“And THAT wasn’t the worst of it,” Nick continued, “When she came back to the apartment and finally found me…Well, she didn’t know I was stuck her foot when she and you were talking—but after she came back in, I had a growth spurt, and when Cassie finally found me on her foot, she freaked out and brushed me clear across the room, over there, near the TV.
“By the time I’d managed to shake off the impact and look up, she was standing over me....staring right at me, with this...this LOOK on her face. The next thing I knew, she lifted her foot and started bringing it down....right on top of me again. I dove out of the way right before her foot landed. Now, at first, I thought Cassie didn’t recognize me: I thought that SHE thought that I was a bug, but then, she tried to step on me again...and AGAIN, and that’s when I realized it...she knew it was ME the WHOLE TIME! She knew I wasn’t a bug! She was actively trying to SQUASH me!”
Jenny gasped in horror again, her eyes went even wider, and, this time, she put BOTH her hands over her mouth.
“I...I begged her to stop, but...” Nick choked up, “...but she just kept trying and trying to STEP on me! I tried to get away, but...but I wasn’t fast enough. She...She put her foot right on my back! She had me PINNED beneath her sole...I was literally screaming for my life! I kept squirming...trying to get out from under her, but...but I couldn’t...I thought she was going to step down and crush me...I thought I was done for!”
Jenny was shaking her head in utter disbelief, her hands still plastered over her mouth as she listened to Nick’s horrifying story, watching him tear up.
“I-I played dead,” Nick continued tearfully, “I-I couldn’t think of anything else. The moment I felt her foot lift off my back, I-I just took off, but she was too fast for me. She grabbed me with her toes; I thought, for sure, she was going to crush me! Luckily, at the last minute, she changed her mind, but until I grew back, she practically TORTURED me!
“First, she taped me—yes, TAPED ME—to her foot, face-down in the middle of her sole, and kept me there, plastered to her foot for the rest of the morning, and then, when I got too big for THAT, she sat on me until I was big enough to pack my things and leave. She was CRAZY! She—“
Nick began sobbing, unable to continue.
“Oh my God, come here,” Jenny said softly, reaching out with both arms and pulling him towards her. She gently held his head to her shoulder, caressing his back with her other hand.
“Oh, Nick, you poor thing,” she sighed as she held his sobbing head, now beginning to tear up herself, “I’m sorry. I’m SO sorry.”
Nick wrapped his arms around one hers, embracing it tightly. Jenny began gently stroking his head, running her hands through his hair.
At one point, Nick couldn’t tell if his tears were tears of pain, or tears of joy: it was painful to have to retell the story of his suffering, but it felt so nice to be held again, to be comforted in a woman’s arms. He closed his eyes, trying to regain his composure, enjoying the moment as long as he could until Jenny to let him go....but she never did, she just kept holding him, and tenderly stroking his back and head. and the two remained in each other’s embrace for several minutes.
“I’m so sorry, Nick,” she apologized again. “Even with EVERYTHING she told me, I-I still can’t believe Cassie LIED to me.
Nick shook his head and took a deep breath.
“You wanna know something really messed up?” he posed, his head still nestled on her chest.
“What?” she asked softly, with reserved concern.
“That day she kicked me out,” Nick began, lifting his head and looking her in the eye, “THAT wasn’t even the first time Cassie tried to squash me!”
“It WASN’T?!” Jenny exclaimed, not sure if she was ready for another shock.
“Did she happen to tell you about the time she SAT ON ME?!”
“Actually, she DID tell me about that!” Jenny replied with surprise.
“Sh-She DID?!” Nick exclaimed, though quickly lowering his voice, realizing he was getting a bit loud.
“Yeah, she DID,” Jenny nodded assuredly, then gave a sympathetic sigh. “Aw, You poor thing, but she SWORE she didn’t know you were on the bed when she sat down.”
“What—No,” Nick insisted. “I mean the OTHER time!”
“There was ANOTHER time?!” she exclaimed, now with blatant concern.
“Yeah,” Nick confirmed. “In fact, it was that SAME DAY—the day she tossed me in the laundry!”
“Uh, yeah,” Jenny recalled, nodding. “Yeah, I remember her telling me about that. She said you...”
Jenny abruptly paused and bit her lip, lowering her voice, almost too embarrassed, for Nick’s sake, to continue:
“She, uh...said you were, uh...i-in her panties while she was working out.”
“Uh, yeah,” Nick confirmed, slightly embarrassed. “Did she tell you what happened next?”
“Uh, let me think,” Jenny pondered, “Yeah, She...She said she had to save you from the WASHING MACHINE. You poor thing, she said you nearly drowned!”
“...And after that?” Nick pushed.
“Uh,” Jenny thought out loud, “I...I don’t remember. I’m not sure.”
“Well,” Nick began, “after she pulled me out of the washing machine, I admitted to reading my book the night before—you know, the one I told you about, the one that taught me my powers?”
Jenny nodded.
“Well, I was trying to use it to figure out how to stop my unwanted shrinking spells,” Nick admitted, “and when I TOLD her, she HID my book, and then afterwards, she said that if it ever happened again—if she ever caught me shrunk again—she’d SQUASH me!”
“Oh my God!” Jenny exclaimed, “she actually SAID THAT?!”
“Right to my face...” Nick insisted.
“...Well, not actually to my FACE,” Nick clarified. “She’d put me down on the seat of the recliner over there while she went off to hide my book, and when she came back, she told me how she’d squish me if she ever caught me shrunk again. Then, she turned around, and SAT ON ME! I must’ve been under her ass for at LEAST an hour or two!”
“Nick, I can’t believe this!” Jenny exclaimed, nearly speechless. “I just can’t believe Cassie would hurt you like that!”
“It’s true!” Nick swore.
“But didn’t you tell her all those times you shrunk yourself were just ACCIDENTS?!”
“I tried, but she wouldn’t listen!” he insisted, shrugging. “Or, at least, she didn’t care.”
Nick sighed dejectedly, shaking his head:
“I just can’t believe she’d—“
Nick began tearing up again, unable to finish his sentence.
“Sweetie, come here,” Jenny said, her arms outstretched again.
Nick leaned towards her, letting her embrace him once more.
“It’s OK,” she sighed sympathetically, letting him sob. “It’s OK. You’re safe now.”
Nick could hear Jenny’s heartbeat, its rhythmic beating calming him down.
“Why doesn’t she love me?” Nick squeaked tearfully, closing his eyes.
“I don’t know,” Jenny replied, gently stroking his head, herself tearing up again.
“I just want her to love me like I love her,” Nick sobbed.
Jenny took a deep breath, and sighed, lifting his head to look him in the eye, her hands on each of his cheeks.
“Is that what you REALLY want?” she asked him bluntly.
Nick pulled away slightly, his gaze focused downwards in deep thought. What DID he really want?
He looked up into Jenny’s eyes again, pouring over his thoughts.
“I...” he began to speak, but suddenly rethinking himself.
Jenny’s big, blue eyes were staring directly into his, glistening with tears. He stared right back, breathing through his mouth in deep, steady breaths.
Nick couldn’t move, couldn’t speak...
Those eyes of her’s....those big, blue, tear-filled eyes...they looked so beautiful...so gentle...so...
Jenny looked at him with sheer sympathy, waiting for him to say something....anything. Those eyes of his...they were filled with such pain...so tortured...so...
Jenny could obviously see that Nick was conflicted. She knew he wanted to...he was just scared...
“What I want...” Nick began to speak softly. “What I really want...”
The more he looked into Jenny’s eyes, the more he was able to articulate.
“I want someone who’ll love me,” he said softly, “as much as I love her.”
Jenny gave a tearful grin.
“What else do you want?” she asked.
“I want someone who’ll accept me,” he continued, “and be with me, despite all my quirks.”
Jenny nodded, urging him to continue with her eyes.
“What else do you want?” she asked again, softer this time.
The more Nick stared into Jenny’s kind, blue eyes, the more his fears and apprehensions began to melt away. He moved closer, gently taking her small, tender hand.
“I want someone...” he whispered, “I want someone who I can be small with....and who’ll enjoy it as much as I do.”
“I’D certainly enjoy it,” Jenny chimed in softly, smiling.
“And I’d want someone who’d understand...that I might I lose control once in a while,” he sighed, “but when I do, she’d take care of me if I...you know, couldn’t un-shrink myself right away.”
“I’d take care of you,” Jenny replied, caressing his neck with her fingers.
“And someone who...” Nick sighed, “…i-if I AM small...wouldn’t...”
Nick swallowed hard.
“...wouldn’t squash me,” he whispered.
“I’d never squash you,” Jenny whispered back, gently pulling his head towards her.
Nick put his forehead against her’s, closing his eyes, taking deep, steady breaths. He stayed like that for a moment, opening his eyes and looking into her’s...
“Jenny, I—“
“Shh,” she whispered, placing her finger to his lips, “it’s OK.”
She lifted his chin with her fingers, looking him in the eyes.
“Really,” she affirmed softly with a gentle nod, her eyes widening, “it’s OK.”
Nick swallowed hard, breathing heavily through his mouth, caressing the small, tender hands of the of the beautiful creature in front of him.
“Jenny, I should go,” Nick said softly.
“You don’t have to go,” Jenny whispered back, shaking her head.
“But...” Nick whimpered. “I shouldn’t have...I mean, I don’t know why...”
“Shh, I know,” Jenny whispered back, caressing his neck again.
“I should go,” Nick repeated, as if stuck on replay.
“Please stay,” Jenny whispered back as she tilted her head, leaning in.
Their lips met; it was the softest, sweetest, most tender kiss either of them had ever experienced:
For Nick, Jenny’s delicate lips felt so nice pressed against his. He gently ran his hands down the back of her head, his own little way of telling her to keep going.
Jenny’s heart was racing; she couldn’t believe Nick was such a good kisser. It was as if he knew exactly what to do....knew exactly what she wanted.
In their minds, each one knew they should stop, but deep down, something told them to keep going, as if their hearts knew they were making the right choice.
For Nick, everything came as a surprise, and for Jenny...
She knew how hesitant and scared Nick was. He was such a sweet guy, and she knew that he would never betray his wife’s trust, but after everything Cassie had put him through, after all the torture he’d endured at her hands (and feet and ass), Jenny couldn’t help but pity him. That wasn’t why she kissed him, though: Nick’s vivid descriptions of being small—walking over a woman’s naked body, caressing her tender breasts, and actually going INSIDE her—it had turned her on so much that she wanted him.
Nick gently pulled back, his eyes wide with surprise, and his breathing slow and heavy again.
Jenny gently smiled at him, silently telling him that it was what she wanted, that everything was going to be OK.
“Say something,” she said softly, her eyes beginning to tear up again.
“Tell me...” he whispered hesitantly, “...tell me you want me to stay.”
“I want you to stay...” she whispered back. “...with me.”
“Tell me what you want,” he inquired.
“I want you to hold me,” Jenny sighed with puppy-dog eyes.
Nick gently embraced her in his arms, holding her head lightly, yet firmly to his chest, as Jenny nestled against his breast, listening to his heartbeat.
“What else do you want?” he asked softly.
“Kiss me,” she whispered.
Nick nuzzled her cheek with his nose, motioning for her to move her lips to his. The two shared another long, passionate kiss; then, Nick slowly pulled back, but stayed close enough to caress her lips with his own.
“What do you REALLY want?” he asked her softly.
“You know,” she whispered assuredly, holding his hands to her chest.
“Do I?” he asked, wanting to know if she was serious.
Jenny nodded slowly, breathing heavily.
“You know what I want.” She whispered again, closing her eyes.
“Say it.”
“Get small…” Jenny whispered fervently, “...Get small for me! Please!”