- Text Size +

To say that Nick had had quite the eventful morning would’ve been an understatement. He’d spent the entire morning fighting for his life—he’d been sat on, stepped on, and nearly eaten—and despite, thankfully, being discovered and rescued, things didn’t appear to be getting any better. From the moment Jenny had left the bathroom, it had been one mishap after another: after the giant woman accidentally tossed Nick down the front of her shirt, she nearly suffocated him against her breast with her hand, and all of his frantic squirming and struggling to free himself only made her press even harder. Then, after falling the rest the way down Jenny’s shirt, he got stuck in the waistband of her shorts, and when she reached down to retrieve him, despite Nick’s frantic attempts to warn her, Jenny ended up dropping him into the crotch of her panties.
Things only seemed to get worse from there.
“Nrmpfmrmmpf!” Nick yelped with surprise as he was suddenly shoved from behind, the impact thrusting him headfirst directly into Jenny’s giant crotch. The next thing the he knew, he was inside a damp, dark, musty cavern, his arms pinned to his sides.
Nick knew right away where he’d ended up, the pungent smell of Jenny’s womanhood overwhelming his nostrils with its intoxicating aroma, a vivid reminder of the intimate encounter the two had shared earlier that morning. He wiggled and squirmed frantically, kicking his legs in an attempt to move his body backwards, but it seemed like his efforts were only shoving him further and further inside Jenny‘s pussy. He struggled to free his arms, but they were still plastered to his sides, and despite the fact that everything was covered in a healthy coating of natural lubrication, Nick was being held firmly in place, squeezed between the slimy walls of Jenny’s vagina. To make matters even worse, Nick could feel the giant pussy constricting around him, and his desperate wiggles for freedom only made Jenny squeeze even tighter, making every breath for air he took a struggle.
“Jenny!” the tiny man strained. “Uhngh! Get me out of here!”

Jenny was experiencing an absolute flood of emotions. Nick was currently wedged halfway up her pussy, and his struggles were stimulating her so much she was finding it difficult to maintain her composure. All she needed was a few seconds of privacy to simply pull the tiny man out of her vagina, but Jenny now had another problem to contend with: despite her efforts to keep Nick‘s presence a secret, Cassie had moments ago discovered of a pair of Nick’s sandals near the front door, a clear indication that Nick was actually in the apartment, shrunken somewhere, and it was only a matter time before he was discovered.
“Cassie,” Jenny said deceptively, shaking her head, “you’ve gotta be mistaken. Nick COULDN’T be here!”
“Jenny, DON’T MOVE!” Cassie exclaimed, seeing Jenny shuffling her feet on the floor, squirming restlessly in her chair. “DON’T STAND UP! He could be ANYWHERE!”
“But, sweetie...” Jenny began, her voice wavering from a sudden movement by Nick, forcing her to squeeze her crotch again to curb and struggles, “...it doesn’t make any sense. I mean, WHY...HOW could Nick already be here?!”
“Well, it’s not like he doesn’t have a KEY, ya know!” Cassie commented as she checked the floor beneath her raised foot, wondering if Nick was on the floor somewhere. “He must’ve gotten here this morning while we were both still asleep.”
“Well, yeah, I guess,” Jenny shrugged, “but...but how do you know for SURE?! I mean, how do ya know those sandals haven’t just BEEN here the whole time and you just didn’t notice them?”
“Jenny, we can’t take any chances!” Cassie exclaimed, “For all we know, one of us could’ve...
“Oh, God!” Cassie exclaimed anxiously. “Jenny, QUICK! CHECK YOUR FEET! Make sure you didn’t STEP on him!”
Jenny reluctantly, and somewhat uncomfortably, lifted and half-heartedly inspected the soles of her feet, despite knowing good and well that Nick wasn’t be there. Cassie, meanwhile, stood by nervously, awaiting the results.
“Sweetie, I don’t see anything,” Jenny replied, squeezing her vagina again after Nick’s struggles triggered yet another unexpected rush of endorphins. “Maybe we should—“
“Jenny, STOP!” Cassie suddenly cried out as she saw Jenny lowering her feet back to the floor. “Don’t put your feet down without checking the floor first! If Nick IS small, you could SQUASH him!”
“Cassie, this is ridiculous!” Jenny huffed, holding her legs and feet uncomfortably in the air in front of her, and doing her best to keep still. “We can’t just stay like this all DAY!”
“I know, sweetie,” Cassie replied tearfully, “but Nick could literally be ANYWHERE!”
“I know,” Jenny reiterated, “but can’t we at least think rationally about this whole thing for a second?!”
“HOW CAN I BE RATIONAL RIGHT NOW, JENNY?!” Cassie squeaked in a high-pitched voice. “My husband my could literally be the size of a BUG!”
“Yes, I get that,” Jenny said impatiently, “but staying still like this isn’t necessarily going to solve anything.”
“You’re right!” Cassie nodded. “We’ve gotta start looking for him!”
“Wh—WHAT?!” Jenny stammered nervously. “WHERE?!”
“Everywhere!” Cassie stated assuredly. “We’ll search the whole apartment if we have to!”
“Cassie, that could take all DAY!”
“What, you got something BETTER to do?!” Cassie snapped sarcastically.
“Of COURSE not!” Jenny snapped back, shrugging, “but like you said, Nick could LITERALLY be ANYWHERE!”
“Then we’d better get started,” Cassie stated, turning her attention towards the floor.
“Alright, Nick?!” Cassie called down to the floor, “If you can hear us, we’re gonna start looking for you, OK? If you’re down there, we need you get clear so Jenny and I can get down on the floor and look for you, OK?”
As humorous as Cassie looked calling down to the floor, Jenny knew the situation was quite serious. Cassie wasn’t going to give up her search for her presumably shrunken husband, and Jenny wasn’t sure that even if she WAS able to remove Nick from her pussy that she could keep up her charade for much longer. She needed to get Nick out of the apartment, but how? There was no way she’d be able to leave with Cassie insisting Jenny stay and help, and what kind of excuse could she use to excuse herself: Sorry, Cassie, I’d love to continue helping you search for your tiny husband, but I’ve gotta DATE this afternoon?!
“Cassie,” Jenny said impatiently after a few minutes, feeling Nick’s squirms intensifying, “how much longer are we gonna wait?”
“Just give him another minute,” Cassie pleaded with Jenny, her eyes intensely scanning the floor, “we’ve GOTTA make sure he’s clear.”
Jenny obliged, and the two girls waited for another couple of minutes before they carefully got down on their hands and knees and began scouring the kitchen floor for any sign of the shrunken man. Cassie started by the washing machine and worked her way around the far side of the room, while Jenny began on her own side between the table and the refrigerator.
As they searched, Cassie had the worst possible thoughts in her head of where Nick might be. If he WAS shrunk somewhere in the apartment, he could be anywhere: under their bed or beneath the sofa, and those were the BEST case scenarios. How could she know for sure that something worse hadn’t already happened to him? What if Nick had been there the night before when she and Jenny had arrived home drunk? What if he was hurt somewhere and unable to get help? What if one of them had accidentally stepped on him last night. They could’ve squashed him and not even noticed. Nick’s remains could’ve long since been rubbed away. And what if he’d been on a chair, or one of the couch cushions, when either of them sat down?
Cassie immediately regretted all the times she’d intentionally sat on Nick as punishment for his shrinking spurts, and promised herself that if he turned up alive, she’d never treat him that way ever again.
Jenny, on the other hand, was having a tough time controlling herself, more focused on maintaining her composure, with Nick’s constant squirming making it difficult for her to concentrate on keeping Cassie in the dark about the tiny man’s whereabouts. She could feel Nick sticking out of her pussy, even when he was somewhat still, which made even the slightest shifting of her legs across the kitchen floor erotic agony, and keeping still was the only way Jenny received any semblance of relief.
“Cassie,” Jenny strained, trying to hold back the pleasure she was feeling as she looked towards Cassie through the underside of the table. “I don’t mean to complain, but at this rate, it’s gonna take forever for us to search this whole apartment!”
“Jen, choice do we have?!” Cassie whined. “Nick could be hurt somewhere....or WORSE!”
“I know, sweetie. I’m just saying that if he IS here, there’s got to be a better way for us to search for him!” Jenny offered. “Look, how about I start looking in, like, the bedroom, or bathroom, or something?! You know, work my way from the back of the apartment forward.”
“Alright,” Cassie nodded reluctantly, “but Jenny, PLEASE be careful. Stay on your hands and knees, and be sure to search the carpet thoroughly on your way, and don’t make any sudden movements until your sure Nick isn’t ANYWHERE your about to step, or...scoot, or whatever.”
“I’ll be careful, Cassie” Jenny reassured her. “Don’t worry.”
“‘Don’t WORRY’?!” Cassie exclaimed, taken aback, “Jenny, how can I NOT WORRY?!”
“Uhn, OK, bad choice of words,” Jenny replied impatiently, feeling another one of Nick’s squirms. “I meant, don’t worry about ME not being careful. Trust me, I know what’s at stake!”
“OK,” Cassie nodded apologetically. “Sorry, but you let me know the MOMENT you find anything, OK?.”
“I will, I promise.”
Jenny crawled as quickly, comfortably, and as safely as she could across the kitchen floor towards the living room. She was thankful, however, that Cassie was on the opposite side of the kitchen; Jenny would’ve had a hard time masking Nick’s squeaks if she’d had to pass Cassie too closely.
Jenny stayed on her hands and knees until she was about halfway through the living room; then, she silently and quickly got to her feet and tiptoed straight into the hallway and down to the bathroom, hurriedly turning on the light and closing the door behind her.
“Ah...ha...mm!” Jenny uttered in gibberish as she hastily pulled back the waistband of her shorts and panties and frantically reached her hand down to grip Nick’s legs and pull him from her vagina.
“Jesus, Nick!” Jenny whispered harshly, placing the cum-soaked man into her palm. “Don’t you know how keep STILL?! You almost made me cum!”
“WELL, WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?!” Nick squeaked up. “I NEARLY SUFFOCATED IN THERE!”
“Look, I’m sorry,” Jenny snapped, “but I couldn’t exactly reach my hand down my pants in front of Cassie! She would’ve suspected something was up!”
“JENNY, THIS IS RIDICULOUS!” Nick squeaked impatiently. “JUST MAKE UP SOME EXCUSE TO LEAVE AND GET US BOTH OUT OF HERE BEFORE CASSIE FINDS ME!”
“I can’t leave NOW!” Jenny replied defensively, “What am I supposed to tell Cassie?! ‘Sorry, Cass, I would LOVE to stay and help you look for your shrunken husband, but I’ve got a DATE this afternoon?!”
“JENNY, WE’RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!” Nick squeaked impatiently, growing increasingly nervous. “CASSIE ALREADY SUSPECTS I’M HERE. IT’S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE SHE FINDS ME, AND IF I’M STILL SHRUNK LIKE THIS WHEN SHE DOES, I’M AS GOOD AS SQUISHED!”
“But Nick,” Jenny began to explain, “I don’t think—“
Both Nick and Jenny are startled by the unexpected sound of music suddenly emanating from the hallway outside the door. Jenny wasn’t sure at first what it was, but NICK recognized it right away, and immediately knew that it wasn’t good...

“Oh, Nicky, where are you?” Cassie cried out tearfully as she crossed the threshold between the kitchen and living room, quickly losing hope she was going to find her presumably shrunken husband alive. She kept picturing him trapped somewhere, or hurt, desperately calling for help, yet going completely unnoticed, his tiny squeaks too small to be heard, and kept worrying that it was already too late, that she or Jenny had already stepped on or squashed him without even realizing it.
Cassie also kept second guessing herself, wondering if Jenny had been right all along and that she simply hadn’t noticed Nick’s sandals being in the kitchen since he left two weeks prior, but Cassie kept reassuring herself that she’d been in the kitchen at least a dozen times since then, and had done laundry TWICE; she was certain the sandals hadn’t been there before. She needed to be sure; it could quite literally mean life or death for Nick.
Cassie quickly reached into her pocket for her phone, frantically scrolling through her contacts to find Nick’s name, and pressed the call button, holding it up to her ear. She held her breath, listening for the connection...
Cassie heard something confusing: it was Nick’s ringtone....she could hear it coming from somewhere in the apartment. She left the phone ringing, trying to pinpoint its location....
....it was definitely coming from the hallway!
Cassie quickly but carefully crawled across the living room carpet, scanning the floor as she went to make sure Nick wasn’t in her way, and rounded the corner into the hallway. The ringtone was definitely getting louder; Cassie knew she was close. It sounded like it was literally right next to her ear...
Cassie turned her head....and suddenly got an up-close view of the laundry hamper!

“What—What is that?!” Jenny inquired, hearing the slightly muffled music from the hallway.
“It—it’s my RINGTONE!” Nick squeaked anxiously. “JENNY, ITS MY RINGTONE! OH, NO! IT’S CASSIE’S RINGTONE! SHE MUST BE CALLING MY PHONE! SHE’LL KNOW I’M HERE, FOR SURE!”
Shit!” Jenny exclaimed quietly as the two stared blankly at each other, unsure of what they were going to do.

Why is Nick’s ringtone coming from the laundry hamper? Cassie wondered, completely perplexed. She quickly got to her feet and opened the lid of the hamper...
To her surprise, there was a pair of Nick’s shorts just sitting on the top of the pile of clothes about halfway into the hamper, and when Cassie reached down and pulled them out, she discovered his phone, along with his wallet and keys in the opposite pocket.
“Oh my God!” Cassie exclaimed. “JENNY?!”
“YEAH?!” Jenny called out from the bathroom.
“I just found some of Nick’s clothes in the laundry hamper,” Cassie called out frantically, “and his wallet, keys and phone are inside. Nick, are you in there?!”

The blank looks Jenny and Nick had been giving each other suddenly turned to abject horror.
“Oh, God!” Nick squeaked fearfully. “The gig is up! She’s knows I’m here!”
“Why are your clothes in the laundry hamper?!” Jenny asked in a hushed tone.
“I don’t know,” Nick shrugged. “I don’t remember putting them there....but I sure as hell don’t remember laying down NAKED last night!”
Jenny bit her lip nervously, shaking her head.
“That’s it!” Nick squeaked frantically. “I’m not about to get squished under Cassie’s foot. I’m growing back RIGHT NOW!”
“What?!” Jenny exclaimed, unaware of how loud she was getting. “Nick, NO!”

“NICK?!” Cassie mimicked upon hearing Jenny call out his name. “Where?! Is he in there with you?!”

“U-Uh,” Jenny stuttered, unable to formulate a response.
Everything was happening too fast. Jenny was desperately trying to keep Nick from unshrinking himself, and now she had to worry about keeping Cassie at bay.

“Jenny, did you find him?!” Cassie called out again as she scurried down the hall to the bathroom. “Is here the—“
Cassie practically slammed her face into the bathroom door, surprised to find it locked.
“What the—Jenny, why is the door locked?!”

“Cassie, just hang on a second!” Jenny replied anxiously, trying to keep her attention on Nick. Unfortunately, the tiny man was already starting to grow in her hand.
“Nick, wait!” she exclaimed frantically. “Not yet!”
Jenny frantically cupped her other hand over Nick in a futile attempt to keep Nick from expanding. It actually worked, but only because Nick’s concentration was broken.
“HEY!” Nick called out. “JENNY, WHAT’RE YOU—?”
“JENNY, open this door RIGHT NOW!” Cassie demanded, banging on the other side of the door.
Jenny flinched, instinctively pulling her hands to her chest.
“JENRMmnmpf!” Nick yelped with surprise as his now 3-inch figure suddenly found itself buried between Jenny’s breasts.
“Hang on, Cassie!” Jenny replied frantically. “Just gimme...one second, please!”
The situation was quickly becoming hopeless. As the doll-sized man wiggled furiously against her chest, Jenny was actively looking for a place she could hide Nick to keep him safe and quiet, like a mother would do to protect her young when she sensed danger was near. Unfortunately, as she frantically mulled over the situation, scanning the bathroom for a place to stash Nick, Jenny was currently, and somewhat unintentionally, suffocating him between her breasts.
“JENNY, YOU’VE GOT ABOUT THREE SECONDS TO OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR, OR I’M BREAKING IT DOWN!” Cassie shouted impatiently. “YOU HEAR ME?!”
“Cassie, NO!” Jenny shrieked anxiously, “Just give me ONE SECOND....PLEASE!”
Jenny hurriedly set Nick down on the bathmat adjacent to the tub. The tiny man gasped for air, his hair all matted and messy from struggling against Jenny’s breasts.
“Alright, Nick!” Jenny whispered hurriedly. “Grow! NOW!”
Jenny stood back and watched anxiously as Nick hastily situated himself on the mat and began concentrating. It was a tall ask (no pun intended), especially with such a short amount of time in an environment filled with noise and distractions — such as Cassie frantically banging on the locked bathroom door— but somehow, Nick was able to find his center and start re-expanding.
“Come on, grow!” Jenny urged quietly, motioning for Nick to hurry up. “That’s it! Grow!”

“THAT’S IT, JENNY!” Cassie called angrily. “I’M BREAKING THIS DOOR DOWN, RIGHT NOW!”
Out of sheer panic, Jenny hastily reached for the doorknob to quickly unlock the door before Cassie broke it down. Unfortunately, Jenny didn’t take into account how strong Cassie was, nor how much adrenaline the plus-sized young woman was hyped up on; the moment Jenny turned the door knob, Cassie burst through the door, plowing into Jenny and sending them both tumbling to the floor with a loud THUD.
Despite all of that, however, Nick was amazingly able to hold his concentration — though he was, understandably, distracted for a moment when the two giant women crashed onto the floor next to him with a gigantic BOOM — and managed to finish his growth cycle, restoring himself back to his normal 6-foot frame, while both women looked on in awe and wonder as the doll-sized man grew before their eyes, and now lay naked on the bathroom mat.
“Oh my God! Nicky!” Cassie squealed, practically crawling over Jenny to get to her husband, throwing herself into his arms.
“OOF!” Nick uttered in pain as Cassie practically fell on top of him. The next thing he knew, his wife was planting frenzied kisses all over his face, barely even letting him recover.
“Oh, Nick!” Cassie lamented, kissing him in between words. “Baby, I was....*smooch*....so worried....*smooch*....I thought....*smooch*....*smooch*....I thought, maybe, one of us had....*smooch*....squashed you....*smooch*! Thank God, you’re—“
Cassie suddenly felt something slimy on her face....and tasted something sour in her mouth.
“EW!” she exclaimed in disgust. “What the—?!”
That’s when she noticed Nick had a healthy coating of a foreign substance all over the top half of his body.
“God, Nick! What the hell are you COVERED in?!” Cassie inquired, pulling a hand-towel off the nearby towel rack and wiping off her face, “Christ! It smells like—like...!”
At that moment, before she could finish her thought, Cassie suddenly realized what Nick had all over him!
“....Is this CUM?!” Cassie exclaimed, staring at the towel in her hands with disbelief. “Oh my, God! Were you stuck in my PANTIES again?!”
Nick’s gaze immediately shot towards Jenny still on the floor....and he immediately regretted it. He cursed his reflexes as Cassie whipped her head around to see what he was looking at.
“What?” Cassie queried, confused as to why Nick was looking at Jenny just then. Then, her head began whipping back and forth, alternating between Nick and Jenny, and as the uncomfortable expressions on their faces finally registered in Cassie’s mind, the look of confusion on her face quickly turned to one of suspicion.
“Nick?!” Cassie asked deliberately, slowly turning her head back to him. “Where exactly have you been?!”
“Cassie, look,” Nick replied anxiously, “I know this looks bad, but believe me, I can explain—“
“You sure as hell BETTER!” Cassie snapped, looking back and forth at both of them, trying to keep her head on straight, unable to complete a sentence. “How—? How did you get—? What was he doing—?!”
“Sweetie,” Jenny spoke up, trying to calm Cassie down, “please don’t be mad at Nick. It was MY fault. Really.”
“Jenny, wait,” Nick chimed in, “you don’t have to defend me. This is all my fault.”
“But Nick,” Jenny rebutted, “it’s my fault you were—“
“Alright, ENOUGH!” Cassie interrupted them, gesturing with bewilderment, her mind unable to handle the influx of negative stimuli.
“NICK!” Cassie commanded, pointing towards the tub, unable to look him in the eye. “Get in the shower, and get cleaned up. JENNY?! Can I talk to you in the living room, please?!”
“But, Cassie,” Nick tried to speak, “Listen—“
“NICK....SHOWER!” Cassie commanded harshly. “JENNY....OUTSIDE! NOW!”
Nick relented, quickly scrambling to his feet and hopping into the bathtub, while Cassie practically shoved Jenny out into the hallway, slamming the bathroom door closed behind them.
The two girls headed into the living room in uncomfortable silence: Jenny nervously twiddling and picking her fingers, with Cassie stomping right behind her, tossing the soiled hand-towel she was still holding into the laundry hamper as she marched into the living room.
“Cassie, listen,” Jenny spoke up, turning towards Cassie as they neared the middle of the living room. “I know you’re upset—“
“You’re DAMN RIGHT I’m upset!” Cassie exclaimed angrily. “You wanna explain to me what my husband was doing in your—“
Cassie pointed directly at Jenny‘s crotch, trying to find a polite term to describe it.
“—in your SNATCH?!”
“Cassie, it’s not like I put them there on purpose—!” Jenny replied defensively.
“Yeah, I should HOPE not!” Cassie exclaimed disconcertedly. “And yet, why do I get the feeling that you KNEW Nick was in there he whole time?!”
“Cassie, listen to me,” Jenny tried to explain, gathering her thoughts, “you have every right to be mad, but believe me, there’s a good explanation for ALL of this.”
“Oh, REALLY?!” Cassie retorted. “What did Nick do, just....FALL into your pants?!”
“Well...” Jenny replied, slightly ashamed and embarrassed, “...it’s a little more complicated than that...”
“Oh my, GOD!” Cassie exclaimed as she turned away, putting her hands over her mouth.
“Look. I didn’t exactly INTEND for him to end up there, OK?! It kinda...just happened!”
“What do ya mean it ‘kinda just happened’?!” Cassie mocked, making air quotes with her fingers. “Exactly how long was my husband in there?!”
“...Not long,” Jenny managed to reply uncomfortably, averting her gaze.
“Jenny,” Cassie asked deliberately, her hands on her hips, demanding an answer, “when did you realize he was in there?!”
“Look,” Jenny explained, gesturing with her hands in front of her, “he fell in when you and I were in the kitchen earlier.”
“You mean, JUST NOW?!” Cassie exclaimed, pointing towards the kitchen with her thumb. “While we were SEARCHING for him?!”
“Yes,” Jenny admitted reluctantly. “Right before that.”
“Jenny, for Christ’s sake, how could you not TELL me?!” Cassie screeched.
“Well, can you BLAME ME?!” Jenny snapped back. “The LAST time you found Nick shrunk, you tried to SQUASH HIM!”
“I TOLD you, that was an ACCIDENT!” Cassie retorted. “I just....I didn’t know what I was doing, OK?!”
“Well, how was I supposed to know that—how was HE supposed to know that for sure?!” Jenny exclaimed defensively, motioning back towards the hallway. “We didn’t how you’d react! We didn’t want you to lose your mind again!”
“‘Lose my MIND’?!” Cassie shouted tearfully, putting her hand to her head, trying in vain to hold back an oncoming headache. “Jenny, I’m ALREADY losing my mind! Do you know how FREAKED OUT I was when I thought Nick was SHRUNK in the APARTMENT again?! I thought he was lost or hurt somewhere! I thought one of us had...had...”
Cassie was so upset she couldn’t even finish her sentence, pointing to the floor in manic gestures.
“Cassie, it’s not like I was gonna HIDE him from you FOREVER!” Jenny exclaimed. “I was just trying to get him out of the apartment so he could...”
Jenny’s voice trailed off. She quickly realized her remarks weren’t helping anyone’s case, nor were they really really relevant.
“Look,” Jenny reiterated, “we weren’t trying to deceive you, OK? The truth is I was worried what you might do if you found him small like that, OR if you found out he’d had another shrinking episode. I was just gonna put him somewhere safe until I knew you could handle it.”
“So you STUCK him in your PUSSY?!” Cassie shrieked again.
“NO!” Jenny shouted defensively, letting out a defeated sigh. “I was just gonna put him in my bag until we figured out what to do. I-In fact, Nick wanted to regrow himself right away, but I told him not to. Believe it or not, I was trying to do what I thought was best for BOTH of you.”
“By hiding his CLOTHES in the HAMPER?!”
“NO!” Jenny defended herself again, “In fact, I’m not even sure HOW Nick’s clothes got in the hamper! Look, all I know is Nick showed up last night while you were asleep—“
“LAST NIGHT?!” Cassie interrupted.
“Yes,” Jenny confirmed, rambling on, “he came over because, I guess, he didn’t want to wait until the morning to talk to you, but you were completely passed out; so, he and I talked for a little while, and I told him he could just sleep on the couch instead of going back to his motel, and that I’d wake up in the morning and pretend that he’d just come over before you woke up. I thought that if he left he might not come back!”
“Wait,” Cassie stopped her, requiring clarification, “so you knew Nick was here the WHOLE TIME and didn’t TELL ME?!”
“NO...not the ‘WHOLE time’...!” Jenny began, trying to explain herself. “After we talked, he said he needed to go for a walk and clear his head, but that he’d come back; but, when I woke up this morning, I didn’t see him, so I thought, maybe, he’d changed his mind and gone back to his hotel.”
“Alright then, exactly HOW long have you known he WAS here?!”
“I found him after you woke up—Don’t ask me where—I figured, at that point, it was just better that he not reveal himself and we all just pretend he never showed up last night at all.”
“Jenny, how could you keep all this from me?!” Cassie whined. “We’re supposed to be friends!”
“Cassie, I was just thinking about Nick’s welfare...AND YOURS! I knew how stressed you were; I didn’t want to upset you.”
“Well, you’re SURE doing a great job!” Cassie spat sarcastically. “God! Jenny...what were you THINKING?! How DARE you try to KEEP this from me!”
“How dare SHE?!” Nick called from the hallway, stepping out from around the corner with a towel around his waist. “How dare YOU try to SQUASH ME!”
“Nick, for God’s sake, go put some clothes on!” Cassie demanded, in utter disbelief that Nick would actually come out into the open with only a bath towel hiding his shame.
“I WILL,” Nick rebuffed, “but don’t you DARE try to blame Jenny for trying to keep me safe! SHE actually GIVES A DAMN about my welfare! When’s the last time that YOU actually gave a crap about me?!”
“Nick, I am your WIFE!” Cassie pointed to herself, stunned by his accusations. “Of COURSE I care about you, but do you even realize how much SHIT you’ve put me through?!”
“Put YOU through?!” Nick retorted, aghast by her statement, “What about everything you’ve put ME through, Cassie?! Huh?! For almost two months before you kicked me out, you barely said ONE WORD to me, and then, during the times I shrank against my will, did you show me ANY compassion whatsoever?! NO! You tried to SQUASH me! How could you TREAT me like that?!”
“Nick, for God’s sake, do you realize how CRAZY you made me with this whole, stupid ‘SHRINKING’ business!”
“That’s not an excuse, Cassie!” Nick shot back, shaking his head, completely dumbfounded by her complacency. “Yes, I fully admit, things got out of hand, but that doesn’t give you the right to mistreat me, or sit on me, or tape me to your foot, or, God forbid, try to SQUASH me! You don’t get to just...NOT care about me because I’m small!”
“Nick, would you LISTEN to yourself...?!” Cassie shrieked, flustered by everything that was happening, yet mostly distracted by Nick’s lack of clothing. “...And would you just go put some fucking CLOTHES on, please?!”
“FINE!” Nick shouted back, stomping into the bedroom and slamming the door behind him.
Meanwhile, Cassie folded her arms and turned her eyes to Jenny, who had been standing in silence since Nick had shown up in his towel.
“Well,” Cassie said impatiently, tapping her bare foot on the carpet, “do you have anything to say for yourself?!”
“Cassie, what do ya WANT me to say?” Jenny shrugged dubiously.
“Oh, I don’t know,” Cassie snapped sarcastically, “How about: ‘I’m sorry for betraying your trust’?!”
“I didn’t betray your trust—!” Jenny replied quickly, immediately realizing that she’d spoken too soon, remembering what Nick and she had done earlier that morning.
Jenny honestly wasn’t sure how she got herself into the whole situation. It all happened abruptly and somewhat unexpectedly. She didn’t really mean to meddle or intervene in Nick and Cassie’s relationship beyond being a sympathetic ear, or giving Cassie the oft requested company or piece of advice when asked. She was just trying to be a good friend.
Some friend I’ve been, Jenny thought to herself. Sure, she HAD BEEN trying to patch things up between Cassie and Nick, but the shocking revelations Nick had revealed the prior night...
She was just trying to show Nick a little compassion, but how the hell had it lead to...?! Up until that morning, she hadn’t even thought of Nick in a sexual way, nor was even ATTRACTED to him. Hell, she barely even KNEW him! And now...
Jenny realized it wasn’t like her to sleep with another woman’s husband, but everything Nick and Cassie had described in detail that he would do when he was small...She was honestly more confused than ever.
“That is, I wasn’t TRYING to betray your trust, Cassie!” Jenny clarified, sighing dejectedly. “When Nick showed up unexpectedly last night, he initially wanted to leave. I...convinced him to stay so we could talk. I just...wanted to give him a heads up as to how you were and prepare him for the morning so that, maybe, the two of you could work things out; but then, he started telling me about everything he’d been through and...well, how you’d treated him. I mean, I wanted to hear HIS side of things, and...”
Jenny couldn’t continue, only lower her eyes and shake her head in shame. Cassie also shook her head, but HER’S was in disbelief. Neither woman said anything to each other until they heard the bedroom door creak open, and Nick stepped somewhat meekly back into the room.
“Alright, Nick,” Cassie spoke up, breaking the uncomfortable silence, “start from the beginning: I wanna know exactly WHY you came here last night, and how, the hell, you ended up in Jenny’s pants!”
“Alright,” Nick began with a sigh, trying to keep his composure, “I came by last night because...I wanted to see you. I guess I was trying to make a bold gesture, or something, but when I ran into Jenny and we started talking, I realized it was a completely stupid idea and I just wanted to leave and pretend like I was never here. Jenny convinced me it was OK to stay.”
Nick momentarily glanced over at Jenny, telepathically reassuring her that he was just telling Cassie the truth, not wanting her to think he was throwing her under bus. Jenny gave a quick nod, indicating it was OK for Nick to continue.
“OK,” Cassie urged him on, “continue.”
“Well,” Nick sighed, skipping some important details, “after we talked, I needed to go and clear my head, so I left for a bit. When I came back, BOTH of you girls were still asleep, so I just laid down on the couch and figured I’d just talk to you both in the morning.”
“So how did your clothes end up in the laundry basket?!” Cassie inquired with bewilderment, still unclear on all the details.
“I don’t know,” Nick shrugged impatiently. “The last thing I remember is laying down on the couch; I must’ve fallen asleep at some point, because the next thing I know, there’s someone SITTING on me!”
“Oh my, God, I SAT ON YOU?!” Jenny called out with dismay.
“So THAT’S why you were in her pants?!” Cassie exclaimed.
“NO!” Nick spoke up. “That didn’t happen till later. The problem is, I think I was dreaming at one point, so not all of the details make sense, but I DO remember waking up on the kitchen floor, and Jenny was walking towards me, and...”
Nick’s voice cut off; he was a little embarrassed to admit the next part.
“‘And’ what...?!” Cassie pushed him.
“Yeah, ‘what’?” Jenny chimed in anxiously.
“Well, I...” Nick struggled to continue, fiddling with his hands and blushing with embarrassment, “...kinda…got stuck to the bottom of Jenny‘s foot—“
“Oh my, God! I STEPPED ON YOU, TOO?!” Jenny screeched. “Nick, I’m so sorry—“
“OK, enough!” Cassie interrupted them. “Just skip to the part where Jenny found you!”
“Well, you see I was...” Nick tried to explain, but still too embarrassed and scared to admit the truth, “Well, after Jenny brushed me off her foot, I...uh...”
“Cassie, I found him in your cereal bowl!” Jenny cut in quickly, seeing the difficulty Nick was having in completing his sentence.
“You WHAT?!” Cassie shrieked, her gaze darting back to Nick, whose hand was covering his face with embarrassment.
“Oh my God!” Cassie exclaimed somewhat restrained tone, putting her hand over her mouth as she sat down on the couch, an uncomfortable look of nausea upon her face. “Oh my, God, I think I’m gonna be sick!”
“Cassie,” Jenny said comfortingly, sitting down on the couch next to her, “sweetie, look, I know it’s a lot to take in...”
“No...no...I can’t…” Cassie babbled, shaking her head, “I can’t deal with this. I can’t have you here, Nick. Not until you get this whole, stupid, SHRINKING business under control.”
“I...I do...” Nick stammered. “....At...At least I THOUGHT I did!”
“YOU SURE, AS HELL, COULD’VE FOOLED ME!” Cassie shouted, still noticeably disgusted.
“Cassie, It’s not like I’m DOING all this on purpose!” Nick retorted, “I’ve been TRYING to get it under control! What the hell do you think I’ve been doing in that stupid MOTEL ROOM for the past two weeks?!”
“I DON’T KNOW!” Cassie exclaimed. “But APPARENTLY, it’s NOT WORKING!”
“Cassie,” Nick sighed impatiently, “it’s just gonna take a little time, alright?”
“NO! It’s NOT ‘ALRIGHT’!” Cassie balked, getting up from the couch and pacing about wildly. “Nick, don’t you GET IT?! Don’t you understand how CRAZY and PARANOID you’ve made me?! I mean, for God’s sake, I can’t take one fucking step through my own, damn apartment without worrying I might STEP on you! Do you know how INSANE that sounds, to have to worry that I might SQUASH my own husband?! And NOW, I find out that I have to worry about accidentally EATING YOU, TOO?!
“And that’s just ONE of the crazy, COUNTLESS issues between us!” Cassie continued, “There’s still the matter of the two of you LYING to me, and trying to HIDE the fact that you had YET ANOTHER one of your shrinking episodes. I mean, did you HONESTLY think I wouldn’t figure it out?! And even if I HADN’T...What, did you think it would just NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN?! I mean, REALLY?! What would you have done if you DID shrink again, Nick?! HUH?! I mean, are you TRYING to get squished?! Is THAT it, Nick?! Is THAT what you want: for me to STEP on you and SQUISH you, or EAT YOU?!”
“Of COURSE NOT!” Nick replied with aghast.
“Well...” Cassie whined, then tried to lower her voice to address her husband in a more hushed, calmed tone:
“Look, I know we had some fun, but this is SERIOUS! I can’t keep LIVING like this, Nick, worrying that the next step I take might SQUASH you!”
Cassie shook her head sorrowfully.
“I’m sorry, but unless you can guarantee that you’ll NEVER SHRINK yourself on accident again, I just...I can’t have you back here!”
Nick lowered his head sorrowfully, a somewhat shocking response considering that he didn’t really want to come home anyway. He was getting exactly what he wanted: an excuse to leave his wife for good; and yet, he still felt defeated, as if HE wanted to be the one to leave HER. Maybe it everything that Cassie was saying, all the good points she was making...Whatever it was, Nick just felt guilty.
“Cassie,” Nick sighed dejectedly, “it’s not like I haven’t been TRYING to control myself! I’ve ALREADY learned to grow myself on command! I was just having a problem focusing before.”
“Nick, that isn’t the point. It all comes down to TRUST.” Cassie stated bluntly. “I can’t TRUST you, and if I can’t trust you to tell me the truth, ESPECIALLY about all this shrinking nonsense, our marriage just doesn’t work. I mean, I can’t even get you to tell me the truth about why you were in Jenny’s PANTS!”
“Cassie,” Jenny spoke up, trying to come to Nick’s defense, “i-it really wasn’t Nick’s fault. It was MINE. You see, when I found him in your cereal, you were in the bathroom. He wanted to grow back right away, but I told him not to, and when you came back, I...I had to hide him....NOT in my pants, but....somewhere safe.”
Nick cringed uncomfortably, remembering being forcibly shoved into Jenny‘s mouth.
“Anyway,” Jenny continued, “that’s when I excused myself to the bathroom. Nick told me what happened, and I was going to sneak him and a change of clothes out of here in my bag. I was going to take him over to my place where he could grow back, change, and come back over. But then, when I was on my way INTO the bedroom, you were apparently on your way OUT, and...well, you see, I had him in my hand when you and I collided and...well, you...uh...knocked him down my shirt.”
Cassie cringed, looking away.
“Look, long story short,” Jenny quickly continued, trying not to upset Cassie any more than she already was, “he...well, he eventually fell down into my panties, and I couldn’t exactly reach down and pull him out in front of you, so I tried to excuse myself again, but then you found his sandals by the door, and...”
Jenny’s voice trailed off. She figured Cassie already knew the rest.
“So THAT’S why you were acting so weird?!” Cassie inquired.
“Yes,” Jenny nodded, with Nick following suit.
“And you being small in Jenny’s pants was REALLY just an accident?” Cassie asked, turning to Nick.
“Yes,” Nick replied. “I swear, it’s the honest truth.”
“So, there’s nothing going on between the two of you?” Cassie asked.
Nick took a deep breath....and hesitated. The unexpected question caught him completely off-guard; he couldn’t think up a good answer that would skirt around the truth, and in his moment of hesitation, coupled with his inability to answer her right away, Cassie realized the truth. Her gaze shot to Jenny sitting next to her on the couch, who herself seemed deeply ashamed and embarrassed.
“Oh my, GOD!” Cassie exclaimed, mortified.
“Cassie,” Nick tried to explain, “I swear, we didn’t MEAN for it to happen—“
“HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS?!” Cassie shrieked tearfully.
“Hey, now, HOLD ON!” Nick interrupted. “You know, YOU betrayed me first, Cassie, when you tried to SQUISH me, and for all I knew, things were OVER between us!”
“So, you decide to go and FUCK MY BEST FRIEND?!” Cassie shouted lachrymosely.
“Cassie,” Nick hastily tried to explain, “that’s not—“
“HOW COULD YOU DO THIS...HOW COULD EITHER OF YOU DO THIS TO ME?!” Cassie shrieked hysterically.
“Cassie,” Jenny spoke up, “I swear, we didn’t mean for this to happen—!”
“GET OUT!” Cassie shouted, full-on crying. “BOTH OF YOU! GET OUT!”
Nick threw up his hands, though even HE wasn’t sure if it was in frustration, or utter defeat. Whatever the reason, while Jenny quickly gathered up her things in the bedroom, Nick retrieved his wallet, keys, and phone from his dirty clothes, shoving them into his pockets. Then, he tucked his old clothes his under his arm and scurried out of the apartment, slipping on his sandals before escaping through the front door.