- Text Size +


Nick sat idly in the comfortable, air-conditioned environment of his car in the parking lot of his apartment complex, centering himself as he contemplated what he was going to say over and over again in his mind. Obviously, he didn’t want to get too detailed or technical in his explanation, but he still needed to get his point across.
It had certainly been a productive, if not grueling, six weeks of reading, researching, and training, and in that time, Nick had become somewhat of an expert on the human brain—and his condition—hoping to determine exactly what was causing his shrinking spells; between his yoga book and countless internet searches, he believed he’d narrowed in on the answer:
It all came down to an area of the brain called the insula—or more specifically, the insular cortex—a small, functionally diverse, and, up until the last few decades, somewhat unexplored are of the brain, and Nick was convinced that it was this particular area of the brain that was somehow causing his unwanted shrinking episodes.
Over the course of his research, Nick learned that meditation can actually rewire the human brain, and that the insular cortexes in the brains of experienced yogis and those who meditate on a regular basis, are much more grey matter dense, making them far more active in those that meditate compared to those who don’t. He also learned that the insular cortexes of human brains have deeply-rooted connections with the amygdala and hypothalamus, two areas of the brain which control emotional responses and homeostasis, respectively.
Despite not actually having done any functional imaging of his own brain, Nick was sure that over the course of his intense meditation practices, he had actually rewired his own brain in a very specific manner, and because of it, something was now triggering his shrinking episodes.
Ordinarily, Nick would have to concentrate and focus his attention in order to relax his body and clear his mind enough to shrink or grow himself, something which required a lot of mental discipline and practice, but these shrinking episodes were happening even when he wasn’t concentrating; more specifically, they seemed to be happening WITHOUT him actively paying attention.
So, how and why were they occurring? And what was triggering them?
The answer could only be one thing: Giant women!
It was the most obvious solution, the only thing that made sense, and the whole reason Nick was desperate enough to learn how to shrink himself in the first place. Unfortunately, what he hadn’t considered was just how much focusing on being small around Cassie—or ANY giant woman for that matter—while meditating would change and rewire his mind. By focusing on giant women and what he would do with them while training to shrink himself, Nick’s mind associated the sensory inputs and mental images dealing with giant women—the smells, the sights, the feelings—with being small. Her breasts, her butt, her pussy, and even her feet— every part of a giant women would arouse him and yield sexual pleasure.
That’s why Nick couldn’t un-shrink himself when he was plastered to the bottom of Jenny’s foot that day, even when he tried to calm himself down and focus: the smell and feel of her soft sole were enough to overpower his senses and keep him tiny. Just the very THOUGHT of being small around a giant woman could be enough to cause him to shrink, especially if he wasn’t paying attention, which explained why his vivid dreams were shrinking him in his sleep.
In every instance of an unintended shrinking episode, Nick was either dreaming of, fantasizing about, or in close proximity to a giant woman. It completely explained all of his episodes, even the one on his birthday when Cassie kept shoving him inside her. He WAS inside her pussy after all.
Which brought Nick to his second dilemma: why, even after he’d trained himself to do so, couldn’t he un-shrink himself that day in Cassie’s and his apartment?
Well, that all came down to what happens to the brain under stress:
Under normal conditions, it’s the prefrontal cortex that acts as the brain’s control center, managing everything from focusing attention to impulse control. This holds true even under times of stress; under extremely stressful conditions, however, the amygdala can trigger the body’s fight-or-flight response and effectively disable and hijack control away from the frontal lobe, devoting all of the body’s energy and resources on survival.
It certainly makes sense, Nick thought, when I was in that cereal bowl, I was too busy trying NOT to get eaten by Cassie to focus my energy on regrowth, and I couldn’t even do THAT until Cassie stopped eating and excused herself.
At least, those were the conclusions Nick came to; he was probably the first person in he world actually learned how to shrink themselves, so he didn’t exactly have much to compare his situation to, nor did he have any functional scans of his brain to confirm his hypothesis. Nonetheless, Nick had used the last several weeks practicing and honing his abilities, and retraining his mind in hopes to reprogram and rewire his brain so that that his unwanted shrinking episodes wouldn’t ever happen again. It wasn’t exactly an easy process, however, as Nick didn’t really have a realistic way to practice NOT shrinking himself, but an opportunity did eventually present itself:
One evening about three weeks into his pseudo-isolation, Jenny called Nick just to check on him and make sure everything was going well. The two ending up talking for nearly three hours, and that night, Nick had a rather erotic dream about her. In it, he dreamed that he had shrunk and was now stuck at about six inches tall. For some reason, he ended up in some random doctor’s office who had entrusted him into Jenny’s care. Perhaps it was because Nick thought so highly of her, or that she had once promised to care for him if he did get stuck tiny, but throughout his dream, Jenny was a wonderful caregiver and treated him well: tending to his needs, making sure he was always safe, and even letting him help out around her apartment wherever he could. He never once felt useless or helpless, and of course, with it being Nick’s dream and all, he and Jenny shared several intimate encounters, with him being the perfect dildo size.
Early the next morning, Nick snapped himself awake out of a deep sleep having felt a strange feeling all over his body. He found that he had shrunk slightly during the night; not a lot—only a couple of feet—and had he not had to relocate his pillow, which was no longer under his head, he may have not even realized he’d shrunk and gone back to sleep. It may have seemed like a setback, but Nick seemed to be much more aware of his body state now, even while he was unconscious. At the very least, it was progress: progress that, to Nick, proved he was headed in the right direction with his training (finally some good news). He was able to build upon his initial success, and a few weeks later, felt he had enough control to start moving forward with his life again.
“It’s been quite the eventful summer!” Nick exclaimed softly as he readied himself to head inside. Heck, it had been quite an eventful five months! Alas, now was the time to sit down with the girls and speak to each one of them, one-on-one, face-to-face, and explain his decision.
“Here goes nothing,” he said to himself.
Nick took a deep breath, shivered, then slowly stepped out of his car and headed inside.

———————————————————————————————————————

Nick hesitated for a moment before knocking on the door, trying to be polite.
A few seconds later, the door opened.
“Hey,” Nick said, somewhat meekly.
“Hey,” Cassie replied, motioning for Nick to come inside.
“Thanks for seeing me.”
“Of course,” Cassie shrugged. “Besides, it’s about time that we both sat down and talked.”
“Yeah, I know,” Nick replied, kicking off his sandals by the front door and heading over to sit down on the couch. “I was hoping we could...you know, hash out a few things.”
“Agreed,” Cassie said as she sat down next to him.
“So,” Nick sighed, “how have you been?”
“Oh, fine,” Cassie shrugged. “I’ve actually been keeping pretty busy.”
“So have I,” Nick laughed nervously, averting his gaze, certain that Cassie knew exactly what HE’D been doing for the past six weeks.
“You, uh...made any progress?” she inquired, curling her lips.
“Quite a bit, actually. I think I figured out what’s been causing my shrinking spells, AND how to stop them from happening.”
“Oh?!” Cassie uttered. “Well, that’s good.”
“Yeah. It wasn’t easy, though,” he added. “Had to do quite a bit of research. I think I know more about the human brain than any lay person.”
“Yeah, I’ll bet,” Cassie chortled.
Nick grinned, hesitating slightly, waiting for Cassie to probe him a little further.
“...But I think I’ve got it under control now,” Nick continued. “At least, better than I did before. Still have some more practicing to do.”
“Well....good,” Cassie replied sweetly. “I’m glad.”
Nick smiled back, trying to keep the tension between them at ease.
“Cassie,” he spoke up after an awkward silence, “look, I know this goes without saying, but I’m really sorry for getting us both into this mess, and for everything I’ve put you through: I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about my shrinking episodes when they first started happening, and I’m also sorry for making you so angry and paranoid, and...obviously, for...you know, being unfaithful. I shouldn’t have betrayed you like that, and I’m sorry if I cost you a good friend. I know it’s not worth much now, but from the bottom of my heart, I...I really am sorry.”
“I know,” Cassie replied softly with a sympathetic sigh, rubbing his thigh comfortingly, “I know you are....and, you know, I owe you an apology too: I’m sorry for the way I treated you, and for not listening to you and being more understanding...and, obviously, I’m sorry for...you know, trying to hurt you like I did.”
Nick nodded, putting his hand on top of hers with understanding and forgiveness, though still feeling ashamed for getting Cassie so angry with him.
“I guess we both made mistakes, didn’t we?” Nick sighed, shaking his head, looking down at his hand resting upon hers. “Cassie, if I’d have known how much my...how much all this was affecting you, I never would’ve...I mean, maybe we could’ve...Look, the bottom line is: I should’ve been more careful, and been more attentive to your feelings. Maybe if I HAD, I could’ve taken more precautions; then, maybe you wouldn’t have gotten so mad at me and kicked me out, and I wouldn’t have...”
Nick stopped himself and regathered his thoughts.
“Look, if what happened between me and...I mean, if what I did’s the reason that…”
Nick choked up a bit, regaining his composure before continuing:
“...that our marriage is over, I completely understand,” he said tearfully.
Cassie didn’t respond immediately, her eyes darting about the room, as if trying to grab the right words which were flying about the room.
“You know, Nick,” Cassie sighed, “to be perfectly honest, I think our marriage was over LONG before you....cheated on me.”
Nick’s ears perked up, listening more intently.
“Look,” Cassie began, adjusting herself to face him more directly, “when you first told me about this little fetish of yours, I’ll admit, I thought it was....well, a little strange, but the more I thought about it, the more, you know, sexy I found it. I actually thought it was kinda sweet how you wanted to pretend to shrink yourself just to pleasure me, and even I enjoyed indulging in your fantasies in the bedroom every once in a while...”
Nick cracked a slight smile.
“...but at some point,” Cassie continued, “despite the...UNBELIEVABLE way that things turned out, the lines between fantasy and reality started to blur, and if I’d have known how serious you were about this ‘shrinking’ stuff, what you were gonna use that book for, even knowing what I know NOW...”
Cassie shook her head, trying to reiterate what she was trying to say,
“...I mean, Nick, think about it: do you realize how CRAZY and DELUDED this whole ‘shrinking business’ SOUNDS?! Using some book you found on the internet to try to learn how to SHRINK YOURSELF?! I mean, the whole idea is absolutely RIDICULOUS! And I know...I KNOW, that despite the complete lack of logic and reason, you somehow actually managed to DO IT, but still, don’t you think the whole idea sounds completely NUTS?!”
Nick averted his gaze shamefully, unable to refute Cassie’s logic, nor even formulate a reasonable response.
“Somewhere along the way, Nick, you completely LOST yourself in these fantasies of yours,” Cassie explained. “I mean, sure, it’s one thing to PRETEND...you know, in the bedroom, but this is for REAL...! Don’t you remember how freaked out I was when you first showed me you could actually SHRINK yourself?!”
“Well...yeah,” Nick admitted reluctantly, “but after you settled down a bit...I mean, after I showed you what I could do...you know, I...I thought you liked it.”
“I DID!” Cassie replied avidly, her eyes widening, “I DID, Nick, and believe me, it felt...REALLY GOOD!”
Cassie had to take a second to compose herself, feeling her pussy moistening as she vividly recalled the orgasms Nick had given her in the past. She averted her gaze and bit her lower lip before continuing:
“But, somewhere along the line, it stopped being just a...a game that we played in the bedroom, and it started getting really serious. I mean, sure, at first, I figured since you COULD shrink yourself, we might as well take advantage and enjoy ourselves, but when we had all those close calls, I realized that this wasn’t just a game anymore...Nick, do you realize how scared I was when I thought I’d LOST you all those times?! There was REAL chance you I could’ve SQUASHED YOU!”
Nick sighed dejectedly, looking down in shame.
“Cassie,” he said meekly, shaking his head, “I just wanted you to share in my fantasies with me; I wanted us BOTH to enjoy it. I liked being small around you: seeing you up close, like the goddess I think you are. I just wanted you to know how much you mean to me; how much I love you.”
“I know,” Cassie sighed as she gently brushed the hair from the side of his face, tenderly stroking his skin, “I know what you think of me, Nick, and I know how much your fetish means to you, but we both need to face facts: having a few kinks is one thing, but THIS?!...This is all just too much for me, and...if we’re being completely honest....I-I think this whole ‘shrinking business’ has made me fall OUT of love with you.”
Nick actually shed a small tear, swallowing hard.
“Even...” Cassie continued, shaking her head as if to shake loose the right words, “Even if I HAD believed that ALL of this....was even POSSIBLE to begin with...if I’d have known what you were even going to TRY to do with that book, I never would’ve let you BUY it in the first place. Even if you’d have just TOLD me what you were trying to do—if we could’ve just TALKED about this crazy idea of yours before you went off on this ridiculous quest, I could’ve, at least, TRIED to talk some SENSE into you, and maybe even talked you OUT OF IT!
“Like I already told you, Nick,” Cassie continued, “at some point, the lines between fantasy and reality started to blur for you, and the fact that you were desperate enough to even TRY to do something like this should’ve been a HUGE, red flag that there was a problem, and the fact that it WASN’T...!
“...If I’d have known how desperate you were to make these fantasies of yours a reality, Nick, I would’ve gotten you some kind of psychiatric help, and maybe we could’ve avoided all of this in the first place. But the danger you were willing to put yourself in—just to satisfy your urges, and the fact you weren’t even willing to TALK to me about it...these were ALL signs that our marriage was in trouble!”
Nick shook his head despondently, now completely ashamed of his actions.
“I know that you think that this ability—these powers of yours—are some kind of blessing, Nick,” Cassie sighed, “but to be perfectly honest with you, I think they’re more of a curse: a curse that YOU put on YOURSELF, and the fact that you don’t SEE that...that you didn’t realize or even CARE how reckless and deluded you were being...!”
Cassie sighed and shook her head:
“I realize, now, that if I truly loved you, I never would’ve tried to hurt you like I did. The fact that I even CONSIDERED it...squashing you...it’s a sign that our marriage was over months ago.”
Nick turned away, but Cassie gently gripped his chin with her fingers and turned his head to face her:
“Look, I’m sorry that I put you in a position where you felt you had to cheat on me. That was just as much MY fault as it was yours; and I’m truly sorry that I tried to hurt you like I did, and that I wasn’t more careful and didn’t take care of you like I should have when you had one of your episodes, because that’s what a loving wife would and should do for her husband when he’s in trouble; but honestly, I think it’s best for the both of us if we just moved on.”
“Cassie, I...” Nick stammered quietly, a tear running down his cheek, “...I never meant for things to turn out this way.”
“I know,” Cassie nodded with a sympathetic sigh, “but they did, and there’s nothing we can do about it now, so...”
“Yeah,” Nick sighed, agreeing with her. “So....what happens now? Do we...Do I just, like, you know, pack my things and go?”
“Well, you don’t have to do that right at this SECOND,” Cassie chortled, “and we can sort out who’s taking what later. For now, do you have someplace to go? I mean, I know you’ve been staying at that motel...”
“Actually, I’ve been looking for a place,” Nick replied, shrugging. “You know, just in case we couldn’t....work things out.”
“Oh,” Cassie replied, somewhat surprised, “well, that’s good.”
“I mean, don’t get me wrong,” Nick reiterated, “the motel’s not THAT bad, and they have decent weekly rates, but I think I’ll be more comfortable in an actual apartment.”
“And are you sure you’re gonna be OK on your own?” Cassie inquired. “I mean, I know that you HAVE been on your own for the past couple of months, but...are you sure you have things under control now....you know, with your ‘shrinking spells’?”
“Yea,” Nick replied quickly, “at least, I think I do. I mean, I’m still working on it, but I haven’t had any serious episodes for weeks now....not since I was here last, anyway.”
“Well, good,” Cassie replied, cracking a smile. “I’m happy for you.”
“Oh, and I think I know why I couldn’t regrow myself that day,” Nick added, “even after I’d been practicing for those two weeks beforehand.”
“Oh?” Cassie uttered.
“Yeah, it turns out…the problem was stress: I mean, I don’t wanna get TOO technical about it, but basically, because I was stressed, I couldn’t concentrate.”
“Oh,” Cassie repeated herself, shrugging, “Well...I-I guess that makes sense.”
“Yeah,” Nick continued, laughing nervously as he looked back at Cassie, “I mean, obviously, I couldn’t exactly focus on un-shrinking myself while I was in...I mean, while you were...”
Nick’s voice trailed off; he didn’t really want to finish his sentence.
“Yeah,” Cassie spoke up uncomfortably, slightly embarrassed over the situation. “You’re lucky Jenny found you when she did.”
“Yeah,” Nick replied bashfully, “tell me about it!
“Incidentally,” he added after a brief pause, remembering something that had irked him about the whole situation, “Why DID you tell Jenny about me? I mean, about what I could do, and my...’kink’ in general? I mean, that was something really personal and private!”
“I know,” Cassie apologized, “I’m sorry, I probably shouldn’t have told her; I wasn’t trying to embarrass you, Nick, I just needed somebody to talk to, to vent my frustrations to, and if I betrayed your trust...I’m sorry.”
“Well,” Nick shrugged, “I guess we BOTH could’ve used someone to talk to.”
“Yeah,” Cassie chortled. “Boy, I bet Jenny was pretty freaked out when she first saw you like that!”
“Yeah,” Nick replied, scratching the back of his head. “She DEFINITELY wasn’t expecting to find me in that cereal bowl!”
“Well, yeah,” Cassie acknowledged, “there’s that, but up until that point, she’d never actually SEEN you shrunk before. I mean, all she had to go on was the stories that I’d told her, and obviously it took a while for her to even BELIEVE me. It must’ve been quite a shock when she realized that everything I’d been telling her was actually TRUE.”
“Oh,” Nick uttered, slightly off-guard, “well, actually, if we’re both being honest with each other, that wasn’t the first time Jenny had seen me small.”
“It...it wasn’t?” Cassie stuttered confusedly.
“No, I...actually, I’d shown her the night before,” Nick laughed nervously, shrugging.
“You...You DEMONSTRATED it for her?”
“Well, yeah,“ Nick admitted bashfully, his face beet red as he scratched the back of his head. “Y...You could say that.”
Cassie didn’t reply; the expression on her face now totally blank.
“I mean,” Nick continued, “look, I was pretty mortified when Jenny told me what YOU’D told her about what I could do. At first, I thought she was just curious, but I think she might have had...well, I-I guess you could call it an ‘ulterior motive’, if you catch my drift, but I figured: ‘hey, what could it hurt? You’d already told her about me, so I might as well confirm it for her.’ Am I right?”
Cassie still offered no response.
“Cassie,” Nick repeated as he turned towards her, “am I...”
Nick’s voice cut off when he noticed the strange expression upon Cassie’s face: she was staring blankly at him, as if she were lost in deep thought.
“Cassie?!” Nick called out, waving his hand in front of her, trying to get her attention and snap her out of her trance. “Cass, are you OK?”
“Yeah,” Cassie replied flatly, blinking her eyes a couple times in quick succession, “I’m fine.”
“Oh,” Nick uttered, feeling slightly suspicious. “OK. A-Are you sure, because it looked like you’d spaced out there for a minute?”
“I’m fine, Nick,” Cassie replied blankly, with a strange look in her eyes.
“OK. Um, you know, I, uh...I think I’d better go.”
“Actually,” Cassie spoke up quickly, leaning forward and putting a hand on her his shoulder before he could move, “before you go, I was wondering if you might do something for me.”
“Sure,” Nick shrugged. “Anything you need.”
Cassie leaned forward a bit; her expression softened, and her eyes opened slightly wider, yet her demeanor remained earnest:
“Would...Would you get small for me....one last time?” she asked softly,
“Wha...What?” Nick uttered with confusion.
“Look, I know I don’t have the right to ask after everything I’ve put you through,” Cassie explained meekly at the risk of repeating herself, “but I was hoping you’d get small for me, just one last time, before we say goodbye.”
Nick was completely taken aback by Cassie’s request, unsure how to respond at first.
“Uh...Uh...I...” Nick stuttered, shaking his head, “...Um, I-I don’t...N-No. Cassie, no.”
“Please, Nick?” Cassie pleaded sweetly. “It would really mean a lot to me.”
“Cassie,” Nick shook his head apprehensively, “I-I’m not...I mean, I don’t get it. You were so mad at me before because of my powers that you literally threw me out of the apartment; I mean, you LITERALLY just told me you want to get a divorce, a-and now, you’re telling me you WANT me to...?!”
“Look,” Cassie sighed, scooting up close to him, rubbing his thigh, “I know I haven’t been very appreciative of what you did for me, and I know I haven’t been the loving wife that you deserve, but we’ve been through so much together, and had a lotta good times together; that’s why I was hoping we could spend one last afternoon together—you know, have just one last fling—no strings attached. That way, we’d both have one last fond memory of each other, and we can end things on a high note: you’d have one last good memory with me, and I’d have something special to remember you by, too.”
“C-Cassie,” Nick stammered, “I’m not....sure I feel comfortable doing this.”
“Why?” Cassie chortled dubiously. “Nick, we may be separated, but I’m still your wife; it’s not like we’re doing anything WRONG! I want you do this for the BOTH of us!
“I want you to be happy,” Cassie continued, her voice and demeanor softening as she gently brushed the hair away from his ear, “and I want you to make ME happy, if you catch my drift.”
Nick’s breathing became slow and steady as he glanced over at his wife out of the corner of his eye. She smiled back at him, rolling her eyes playfully at his innocent ineptitude to grasp her subtlety.
“I wanna feel you inside me again,” she whispered breathily into his ear.
Nick swallowed hard; a sudden rush of endorphins flooded his body as he turned his head towards her, his face growing pale. Cassie coyly began running her finger up and down his thigh, tenderly caressing his leg as she feigned innocence.
“Even though we BOTH know you taught yourself these powers to satisfy your OWN urges,” she exposed as she lifted her head, chortling, “let’s be honest, it felt...well, REALLY GOOD to have you...inside me like that! I mean...holy shit, the ORGASMS you gave me: they were, like, the BEST I’ve ever had! And I’m not sure I’ll ever experience anything like that ever again! So, as your wife, I’m asking you to give me...give US a...‘little’ going away present.”
“Cassie...” Nick uttered breathlessly, his body quivering.
“I’ll let you do whatever you want,” Cassie whispered, nuzzling his cheek, “and I’ll do whatever you want ME to do: I can roll you back and forth under my feet....and between my toes...”
Nick closed his eyes and bit his lower lip, trying to restrain himself and keep from squirming in his seat as he felt Cassie’s breath upon his cheek.
“...then, if you want,” Cassie continued softly, giggling seductively as she slowly guided his finger up her leg, “you can climb up onto my foot and slowly crawl your way up my leg...over my thigh, and up my tummy...then, up to my chest, where you can slowly scale my breasts and...*sigh* tenderly caress my nipple...”
Cassie peeked at Nick’s face, smiling pridefully upon seeing how turned on she was getting him.
“Then,” Cassie moaned softly, with a playful, seductive giggle, “once I get nice and wet, I’ll take you in my hand and gently guide you down my body....and between my legs and I’ll…Mm, THRUST you inside me...and I’ll maneuver you in and out of my pussy as you squirm around in my hand...you’ll be my little, sex toy...”
Cassie used her nose upon Nick’s cheek to turn his head so he was facing her.
“Come on, Nick. Wouldn’t you like to be my sex little toy?” Cassie asked breathlessly as she gently caressed his lips with hers, beckoning him to kiss her. “Hm? My little dildo? Just one more time?”
As their lips met, Nick experienced a flood of conflicting emotions: he was aroused, nervous, apprehensive, all at the same time. It was like he was kissing Cassie for the first time: it was so sweet, so soft, so gentle—it rendered him practically catatonic.
“And now that you can control your height,” Cassie said breathlessly, kissing him softly, “you can be the EXACT height you need to be every step of the way.”
“Cassie, I...” Nick managed to squeak out, “I can’t—”
“She doesn’t have to know,” Cassie whispered abruptly, moving her head back for just a moment.
“Wh...What?”
“Jenny,” Cassie scoffed, rolling her eyes briefly, “she doesn’t have to know about this. This is just between you and me: our final act as husband and wife, before we make a clean break; then, you’re free to go off and be with her, if you want. It’ll be our little secret. So, what do ya say, Nick? Hm? Will you do this for me?”
Cassie gently kissed his lips over and over again, slowly wearing him down.
“No strings attached,” Nick affirmed softly.
“None whatsoever,” Cassie smiled.
“Alright,” Nick sighed, relenting to her come-ons. “Just one last time.”
“Ooh, thank you, sweetheart!” Cassie squeaked softly, kissing him again as her hand lightly caressed his cheek. “Trust me. It’s going to be an afternoon to remember!”