- Text Size +


In no time at all, Cassie was already removing Nick’s clothes, carefully stripping them off one piece at a time between each long, passionate kiss she gave him, until he was standing in the middle of the living room in only his underwear. She, on the other hand, had excused herself to the bedroom for a short moment to slip into something she knew Nick would like: a sleek, cotton cami and smooth, silky, blue-and-green-patterned panties. Needless to say, Nick was quite pleased when Cassie emerged again from the bedroom again. He was tempted to head over and push her back inside, but she had something else in mind:
“Wait, let’s stay out here for a moment,” she moaned softly, putting a hand on his chest. “I think you’ll like the first part better if I’m on the couch.”
Nick shrugged and went along without question, soon finding himself standing in only his underwear in front of Cassie, her back to the couch. She kissed him gently one last time, then slowly sat down, her eyes locked with his as she assumed a somewhat sensual pose on the center cushion.
“Alright you,” she giggled softly, gently scrunching and wiggling her toes, “my feet are waiting.”
Nick casually removed his underwear and kicked them off to the side; then, he smiled, closed his eyes, and started concentrating.
Cassie sat with a wide-eyed grin on her face as she watched her husband shrink away before in front of her, soon gazing upon his tiny, one-inch figure on the carpet. She smiled softly as she shifted in her seat so her legs hung off the cushion, her bare feet dangling just above the floor.
“Come ‘ere, little guy,” she whispered softly, beckoning him with her index finger.
Nick quickly waded through the carpet fibers, placing himself between Cassie’s feet. One she saw he was in position, Cassie carefully shifted her right foot, hovering it over her shrunken husband, and slowly lowering it down upon him.
Just as she had done numerous times before, Cassie slowly moved her foot back-and-forth over Nick’s tiny body, rolling him around beneath her sole. She moaned quietly whenever she lightly brushed and caressed his tiny figure with her toes, especially when she’d see him writhe in ecstasy the times she gently nudged his crotch. Soon, she’d moved on to gently grasping Nick’s tiny figure with her toes, giggling softly as she felt him squirm in between; then, she’d relax her foot, lightly dropping him him back onto the carpet.
After about 5 minutes of fun, Cassie moved her foot away, grinning down at the tiny man on the floor below her as she stood up from the couch, standing over him for a moment.
“Come ‘ere, you,” she cooed as she bent down and gently scooped him up into her palm. “Let’s take this back to the bedroom.”
With tiny husband in hand, Cassie carefully stepped across the living room carpet and slowly made her way into the bedroom, setting Nick down in the middle of their bed, just below the pillows. Next, she straightened up and slowly removed her camisole, exposing her bare breasts. Cassie stood there for a moment: half-naked, grinning, and feigning meekness as she slowly shook her chest back and forth in an erotic display for the tiny man; then, she playfully blew him a kiss and walked around to the foot of the bed. Once there, she quickly removed her underwear, kicking them off to her right; finally, she carefully climbed onto the bed, and, like a hungry tigress stalking her prey, began crawling hungrily towards the tiny Nick, until he directly below her.
Nick watched in amazement as Cassie’s huge breasts dangled overhead, slowly descending ever closer towards him, until they were so close that, even at an inch tall, he could actually reach up and caress one of their giant nipples.
All the while, Cassie kept giggling, both seductively and with amusement, at the sight of the tiny man below her, a huge grin on her face as she watched his adorable reactions as she gently swayed her breasts back and forth above him. She moaned with delight as she just barely felt his tiny hands fondle her nipples, biting her lower lip to contain her pleasure.
“You know,” Cassie prodded him softly, “if you were a little bigger, you might be able to massage my breasts a little bit.”
Nick nodded in agreement and closed his eyes to concentrate while Cassie moved her breasts out of the way for the moment. Because he was already quite aroused, however, Nick found some difficulty in re-expanding himself; it also didn’t help that there was a giant, butt-naked goddess literally sitting so closely nearby that he could smell her intoxicating aroma. Somehow, the tiny man managed to muster the mental focus grow himself to about 3 inches tall—just tall enough to satisfy the giant woman’s request.
“Are you ready for me again?” Cassie asked him upon seeing his growth stop.
“Yeah,” he squeaked, eagerly reaching up for her.
“OK,” Cassie giggled, moving your chest over her husband again. This time, however, she lightly lowered herself all the way down on top of him, and Nick eagerly welcomed the huge, right breast into his loving embrace. His mouth was just wide enough to fit around Cassie’s nipple, and the tiny man begin suckling the huge tit, massaging it in deep circles with each tug.
Cassie had actually forgotten how good it felt to have Nick’s tiny form massage her tender breasts, and was so caught off guard by the rush of endorphins that her arms suddenly weakened, dropping her entire chest onto the bed, smothering the 3-inch man beneath her tit.
“You OK?” she gasped anxiously, quickly pushing herself back up.
“Are you kidding?!” Nick exclaimed. “That was AMAZING!”
“Well then,” Cassie chortled with an amused smirk, “let’s see how you like....THIS!”
Cassie repositioned her hands, then quickly lowered her entire chest onto the bed, completely smothering the tiny man between both of her breasts. Nick squirmed playfully beneath the giant, tender bosoms, their soft, supple skin enveloping every part of him, fondling and massaging his already throbbing cock.
Eventually, he began pushing up against Cassie’s chest, signaling to her to lift herself off of him, but either she wasn’t getting the message, or she didn’t realize he was in trouble.
Nick’s squirms became far more frantic as he desperately pushed against the giant woman on top of him, trying to move her just enough to force his way out from under her and breathe. Thankfully, he managed to push his head through a small crevice between the humongous tits, emerging a few seconds later.
“Cassie,” Nick strained, gasping for air, but still unable to fully expand his chest. “Cassie? Can you get off me now?”
“Ope, sorry, sweetheart,” she giggled dimwittedly, lifting herself up again. “Are you OK?”
“Yeah, I’m fine,” he acknowledged, “but, if you don’t mind, do ya think we could move on to something else?”
“Sure, sweetie,” she replied, shaking her head playfully as she bent down and gave him a tiny kiss on his tummy. Nick squirmed uncontrollably as Cassie’s lips tickled his belly; she just smiled and wrinkled her nose at him, bending down to give him another kiss. This time, however, her lips completely engulfed his crotch, the suction they created almost making Nick explode right there and then. He instinctively reached his tiny hands down to her lips, practically trying to push Cassie’s mouth away.
“I take it that felt good?” Cassie giggled seductively, smiling pridefully as she watched him squirm.
Nick couldn’t speak, only nodding his head in agreement.
“Good,” she said softly, bending down to kiss his crotch again.
Once again, Cassie outdid herself. Although she’d locked her lips around his tiny manhood, her mouth didn’t depart right away; instead, she began fondling his tiny member with her tongue.
Nick closed his eyes and grit his teeth, straining to contain himself once more. Of course, even with Nick’s penis so small compared to her, Cassie once again demonstrated her talent with her nimble tongue, the tiny man’s squirms more than enough to validate her efforts.
“I love watching you squirm!” Cassie grinned widely, giggling seductively again, “but we wouldn’t want you to come too soon, now, would we?”
Nick shook his head, trying to at least get himself back down to the point where he wasn’t about to orgasm. Of course, having a woman’s giant pair lips sucking on your crotch while her nimble tongue licked at your cock sure as hell wouldn’t be a bad way for a tiny man to blow his load, but Nick just wasn’t quite ready for the fun to be over just yet.
“Maybe you should cool yourself off and explore my body for a bit?” Cassie offered.
“Sounds good,” Nick replied breathlessly. “Just give me a second to recover, okay?”
Cassie chuckled as she rolled over to the side of him, leaning on her forearm as she delighted in watching the tiny man try to recover, occasionally shaking her head and rolling her eyes as she grinned at him.
“You gonna be OK?” she asked as she reached down her her free hand and gently stroked his body with her index finger.
“I’ll be fine,” Nick replied curtly, not wanting to be rushed, though her ogling as she lay beside him, her naked body fully displayed, certainly wasn’t helping matters.
After a short while, though, Nick managed climbed to his feet and make his way towards the foot the bed. Once he was clear, Cassie carefully sat up and moved herself into a comfortable position, her legs slightly outstretched, and her right tilted onto its side.
Nick, meanwhile, had taken a moment to shrink himself back to about an inch tall, a perfect height to explore Cassie’s sole and scale her body. He ogled his giant wife as he slowly approached her foot, still in total awe of how much a goddess she appeared to be at his current height.
As her tiny husband slowly began scaling her toes, Cassie playfully wiggled them back and forth, delighting in watching him struggle to hold on and keep his footing. She only managed to be a slight inconvenience to Nick’s progress, however, and in no time at all, the tiny man had scaled Cassie’s foot and was making his way towards her ankle.
Cassie could just barely feel Nick’s tiny footsteps upon her leg as the tiny man slowly made his way past her knee and up along her thigh; nonetheless, she was already breathing heavily, and finding it harder and harder to keep still the closer he came to her crotch. She closed her eyes and but her lower lip, doing her best to focus on his tiny footsteps upon her bare skin: her womanhood quivering with delight, her pussy practically salivating in anticipation of its upcoming meal.
As Nick approached Cassie crotch, he paused for a moment, expecting Cassie to lie down so he could continue on up her stomach, but the giantess seemed to be lost in ecstasy. He watched patiently for moment, not wanting to disturb or irritate her, hoping that his hesitation would garner her attention.
A few seconds later, Cassie opened her eyes and looked down at her crotch, panting heavily as she gazed upon the tiny man standing on her upper thigh.
“Inside...” she managed to speak through her deep, heavy breathing, her eyes begging him desperately, “I need you inside me....Please!”
Nick was quite shocked at Cassie’s adamancy—if he’d have known she wanted him inside her so soon, he wouldn’t have shrunken himself down so small and remained at his previous, 3-inch height—but his surprised expression quickly softened to a gentle smile, opting to appease the giant goddess as he gave an affirmative nod.
Of course, Nick would’ve loved to continue exploring Cassie’s giant body and scale her breasts again, especially since she had promised to do whatever HE wanted, but being in his wife’s pussy was something he wanted even more, and he was eager to try something new for this one last encounter with her.
Nick nimbly made his way over to her pubic area, then inches his way down to the top of her cavernous pussy.
“Oh, walk gently!” she exclaimed breathlessly, shutting her eyes. “It feels so good!”
Nick took a moment to steady himself, then carefully slipped one foot into the crevice beneath him. He was amazed how easily his foot slid inside her, making a tiny slurping sound as it penetrated Cassie’s pussy; no wonder she was so eager for Nick to make himself small for her again. With one more quick motion, Nick swung his other leg inside her moist pussy, and quickly laid his feet upon her clit.
“Oh....Oh....!” Cassie squeaked softly, already in tears from how good it felt.
Although it had all been fun and games up to that point, Nick realized his next maneuver was going to be tricky: for his plan to work, he needed to get the rest of his body positioned upon Cassie’s C-spot, and currently only his feet were touching it, and that was with his legs completely outstretched. He was hesitant to simply grip the sides of Cassie’s pussy lips, afraid that they’d be too slippery to hold on to; if he slipped down too far, Nick would never be able to pull himself back up.
Unfortunately, Cassie was otherwise occupied at that moment, and wouldn’t be able to offer him any assistance; plus, his voice was already too small for Cassie to hear, and she was too far lost in ecstasy to even be paying any attention. Cassie’s constant wiggling wasn’t making matters any easier either—for now, Nick was on his own.
Slowly and deliberately, Nick slid his body further inside Cassie’s vagina, scanning for some kind of hand- or foothold he could grab onto. Thankfully, he’d managed to support his weight by using his body as a bridge between the top of Cassie’s pussy and her clit, slowly scooting his hands along one inch at a time.
Eventually, though, Nick reached the point where he’d need to shift his weight forward. He needed to be quick, for both their sakes, figuring that Cassie might be growing slightly impatient at his dawdling.
“Alright,” Nick said to himself, “here goes nothing: one....two....THREE!”
With one quick motion, Nick thrust his body forward and flung himself spread-eagle onto Cassie’s clit...

“OH!” Cassie suddenly gasped loudly and deeply! She grasped the bed cover on either side of her with her hands to brace herself, barely able to restrain her hips from thrusting upwards.

Nick had managed to clamp his whole body down onto Cassie’s clit, but was now desperately trying to keep his hold throughout the violent earthquakes from Cassie’s constant shifting. He tried to keep still until things settled down slightly, taking a few moments to catch his breath, a difficult task given the sour air of his environment. He wasn’t complaining, though: everything was going according to plan.
Nick repositioned his hands, embracing the huge clit in a strong, firm hold; then, he started gyrating his hips, massaging his crotch upon Cassie’s womanhood—slowly and gently at first, but growing in speed and intensity with each subsequent thrust.

“Oh...Oh...” Cassie moaned breathily. “Oh, honey, right there...right there, Nicky! Right there!”

Hearing his giant wife’s voice validating his actions, Nick re-doubled his efforts, bucking his hips harder and grasping the giant clit more firmly. He was literally dry humping Cassie’s C-spot, pleasuring them both at the same time!

“Oh my God, Nicky! Keep going!” Cassie begged, her moans getting louder. She wasn’t exactly sure what Nick was doing to her clit; all she knew was that the more he massaged, the better it felt. She began slowly shifting her hips, sliding her butt up and down the length of the bed in precise rhythm with Nick’s rubbing.
“Oh my GOD, Nicky! Please, keep going! That feels so GOOD!”

Nick quickly realized that Cassie was actually thrusting herself forward each time his crotch did the same to her clit, as if the two of them were actually fucking each other, building towards orgasm at he same time.
“That right, baby,” Nick said aloud, thrusting his hips faster and harder, feeling a sense of pride as Cassie’s moans intensified. “Cum for me!”

Cassie forced her eyes closed, tilting her head to the side. She bit her lower lip, and started breathing heavily, trying to endure the surges of orgasmic energy coursing through her body with each downward thrust of her hips.
“Oh, God, honey! Keep going!” she urged him, struggling to keep her composure. “Please, keep going!”

Nick was now rubbing his whole body against the giant clit, sliding his hands back and forth upon its surface with each thrust of his hips, delighting in each deep moan Cassie uttered, the vibrations from which coursed through her vagina, heightening Nick’s pleasure in a self-re-enforcing cycle. He could feel the pressure inside his cock building, and slid his crotch up and down even harder against the giant clit, desperately praying for release...

“Yes, baby, YES!” Cassie exclaimed breathlessly, gritting her teeth, feeling the pressure building inside of her. “Oh my, God, Nicky! I’m almost there! I’M ALMOST THERE...”

Nick was definitely feeling fatigued, but with Cassie quickly approaching orgasm, he dug deep and kept up his efforts. It would be so awesome if both he and Cassie could come at the same time, but if Nick didn’t keep up his pace, he’d definitely be left behind.
Normally, this would be the time he would fantasize about being small to help him orgasm, but he was already small and inside his wife’s pussy—not to mention literally dry-humping her clit. What more could he fantasize about?
Nick closed his eyes, his mind rummaging through the memories and wild fantasies of being small, scanning for something—anything—that could heighten his pleasure in that moment:
He pictured Cassie rolling him around the floor beneath her feet, gently caressing his body with her toes...he pictured those beautiful feet grasping his tiny body, holding him in between her toes as he wiggled about...he pictured Cassie’s feet on either side of him, pressing him in between, then gently rubbing them back and forth, rolling him along her soft, wrinkled soles...
He pictured Cassie’s giant, juicy ass swaying back and forth above him on his birthday, twerking in a seductive dance, her huge cheeks slapping together over and over again...
He pictured her giant breasts hovering overhead, her nipples slowly descending into his mouth, then suckling on their sweet nectar...
It was working! Nick could feel himself getting close...
...Then, another picture suddenly formed in his mind...
Nick tried to shake it off, but the mental picture persisted...
His voice began whispering a name...over and over again...
“...Jenny...Oh, Jenny...”

Cassie was almost out of her mind; every time she believed she was about to climax, she just kept building higher....and higher...
“Oh my, God, Nicky! Right there!” she strained to speak, her voice squeaking higher and higher until it was so high-pitched there was no sound at all. “Right there! Right there! Right there! Right there...”
She was almost out of breath; her body starting to weaken, yet still sending wave after wave of hormones coursing throughout her body. Cassie planted her feet on the bed to brace herself, desperately trying to keep her legs open, though all the while wanting to slam them shut; unfortunately, if she did, she risked Nick stopping whatever he was doing currently to bring her so high.
Cassie couldn’t chance it; she was too close; it felt too good; she NEEDED to come!
“Right there, Nicky! Right there! Right there! Oh my, God, Nicky! OH MY GOD!”

Nick didn’t want to be picturing Jenny at that present moment, especially with him practically screwing his soon to be ex-wife, but it was REALLY heightening his pleasure.
“Fuck it!” Nick said aloud, too frustrated and engrossed to stop now. “I’ll just go with it!”
He began picturing Jenny’s giant, bare feet on either side of him, sliding back and forth as she rubbed them together, gently rolling him between her soft, smooth soles...
“That’s it,” Nick said, “Now we’re talkin’!”
Now, he brought Cassie in to join in on the fun...
He pictured both girls pressing their bare feet against the other’s, with Nick sandwiched in between. They began rubbing their feet together, rolling Nick around between their soles, caressing him with their toes...
Nick released his inhibitions, letting his mind roam wherever it wanted:
Cassie had now grasped his tiny body between her toes, holding him up in front of Jenny’s face. The beautiful goddess smiled at him, quickly removing her shirt and underwear until she was completely naked; then, Cassie’s foot slowly descended towards the floor, giving Nick a wonderful view of Jenny’s naked figure on the way down.
Right before reaching the ground, however, Cassie’s foot stopped, with Nick finding himself face-to-face with Jenny’s pussy.
Suddenly, Cassie’s foot lurched forward, thrusting Nick directly into Jenny‘s vagina. Cassie began rubbing the outside of Jenny‘s pussy in small circles with her bare foot, smashing Nick against Jenny’s clitoris.
Oh my, God! Nick thought to himself. This is so HOT!
Now, he imagined Cassie being naked too, thrusting her own vagina into Jenny‘s. The two women were now locked in a loving embrace, grinding their pussies against one another, with Nick being squished between each other’s clit.
Finally, Nick could feel it; his cock was pulsating…

“Oh my God, Nicky, OH MY GOD!”
Cassie kept repeating the words over and over again, growing in speed, pitch, and intensity with each subsequent iteration. She was so close, she could practically taste it!
“Oh my God...Oh my God...Oh my god...Oh my God...OH MY GOD! OHHHHHHH!”
Cassie gasped, her eyes shooting open! Her lower body tightened, and her hips suddenly bucked upwards! It was so intense, she slapped her right hand over her pussy to contain herself...

No sooner had Nick practically exploded all over class Cassie‘s clit, her whole vagina vibrated with a loud, deafening moan, almost shattering his eardrums! Nick’s whole environment shot upwards, and something huge slammed into him from behind. Within seconds, a huge wave of creamy discharge completely enveloped him…drowning him...

From the twisted look on Cassie’s face, one would think she was in extreme pain. In fact, she WAS, but it didn’t come from torture or anguish: it was from sheer ecstasy! Her body had never experienced such an orgasm, and it was doing whatever it could to endure the surges of orgasmic energy that were coursing through her: her feet were planted firmly on the bedspread, pressing down as hard as they could into the mattress; her ass was thrust into the air as high as it could go, with her hand firmly holding her pussy; her back was arched in a bridge pose, locked in place; her eyes were clenched shut; and she was exhaling harshly through clenched teeth, making a loud, seething sound with each, loud moan.
Ordinarily, such an orgasm would force Cassie to slam her legs shut, but by the time she was cumming, her body was practically paralyzed.
The orgasm lasted for nearly a solid minute before Cassie’s body began to relax: she exhaled hard, quickly lowering her ass back to the bed, so exhausted that her head fell to the side, her eyes remaining closed. Her heart was pounding in her chest, and she was panting heavily, struggling to catch her breath.
Cassie’s emotions were a complete jumble: happiness, pain, ecstasy, joy—every single one vying for control, being felt so strongly that she was literally in tears.
It had been the most amazing and incredible orgasm Cassie had ever experienced!

Nick wasn’t exactly sure what was going on, but he figured Cassie had orgasmed, and had probably lost all control of her reflexes. He was shrouded in darkness, barely able to breathe, and being forcibly smashed between Cassie’s pussy and a huge wall which he presumed was her giant hand. He would’ve been struggling more, but he himself was also still in the throes of ecstasy, and couldn’t yet summon the strength to offer any resistance.
Suddenly, Nick was on the move: the huge wall behind him withdrew itself from Cassie’s pussy, pulling him away with it, both now sailing through the air. His eyes were stabbed with a flash of sunlight; by the time they were able to focus again, the giant hand had stopped, and Nick found himself staring face-to-face with his giant wife. She was panting heavily, and eyeing him intently. He was about to squeak something to her, but before he could utter even a tiny peep, Cassie’s hand suddenly dropped to her chest with a loud smack.
Nick was lucky he wasn’t squashed outright, but the giant hand had impacted on its heel, tossing him off, his landing spot situating him between where two of the fingers would land a moment later. The giant hand rested for a second, then slowly slid away, falling off the right side of Cassie’s chest and down onto the bed with a loud thump.
Now, the giantess Cassie lay prone, exhausted, and panting rapidly with her head laying on its side, while Nick was left writhing in a pool of a cum which had dislodged from her giant hand when it impacted just below Cassie’s chest. The tiny man was struggling to hold on as the ground beneath him continuously shifted up and down with each of his wife’s shallow breaths, a difficult task considering his energy was completely depleted.
Eventually, Cassie recovered enough to open her eyes and tilt her head back to center, gazing down her naked body at her tiny husband writhing in a pool of slimy discharge on her chest.
“Oh my God, Nick!” She exclaimed breathlessly, still in tears and struggling to catch her breath, “That was...ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
“Oh my, God!” Cassie continued to profess, running her non-cum-covered hand through her hair, “I mean, THAT was INCREDIBLE!”
“Uhn, glad you liked it,” Nick squeaked, straining to push himself up.
“You OK?” she chortled, watch him struggle in the mass of cum.
“Yeah,” Nick replied, brushing some of the cum off his legs, trying to find his balance as he stood upon Cassie’s shifting tummy, “I’m OK.”
“Good,” Cassie chuckled, seeing his tiny figure struggling to stay standing, which only made her chuckle even more, making things even harder for him.
“I...hope you had a good time,” she said to him in a rather odd, serious voice, as if pressuring him to give an affirmative response.
“Y-Yes....I did,” Nick stammered, a bit put off by her tone. He became slightly nervous and apprehensive, wondering if Cassie had somehow heard him inside her fantasizing about Jenny.
“Is…everything alright?” Cassie asked suspiciously, raising her eyebrow.
“Uh...yeah,” Nick replied after a slight hesitation, clearing his throat, trying to explain away his apprehensiveness. “Everything...Everything’s fine. You, uh, just...surprised me, that’s all. You know, when your...uh, hand hit your...”
“Oh,” Cassie chuckled, averting her gaze upwards with slight smile of embarrassment, “Well, I’m sorry if I hurt you. It’s just, I don’t know EXACTLY what you were doing down there, but it felt...*giggle* REALLY GOOD!”
“Yeah,” Nick replied quickly, scratching the back of his head, “Well, I just...thought I might, you know, try something a little different...Something special for our....uh, last ‘hurrah’.”
“Well, whatever it was, it DEFINITELY worked!” Cassie praised him with contentment.
“Well, like I said,” Nick replied anxiously, “I’m glad you liked it.”
“Oh, very much so!” she replied, walking her fingers towards him, gently prodding his tiny body, “I am....QUITE satisfied!”
“Well...good,” Nick added, trying to keep from falling over as Cassie’s giant finger kept shoving him slightly off-balance. “M-Me too.”
As Cassie kept gently petting his body, she was staring at him with a strange, curious look in her eyes, and a wide grin on face, and Nick was becoming more and more apprehensive and uncomfortable the longer she gazed, as if his body was sensing danger.
“Well, uh, th-this was...really nice, Cass,” Nick spoke up, cracking a smile, hoping to ease any tension between them. “I-I really enjoyed myself.”
“Mm, me too,” she moaned softly, cooing at him.
“It-It’s nice that we can end things on a high note, ya know?”
“Mm hm,” she nodded slowly. “Yes, it is.”
“T-Thank you,” Nick stammered, “f-for a wonderful afternoon.”
“Mm, you’re welcome,” Cassie smiled softly.
“So...I...I-I guess this is goodbye, huh?”
“Well, what’s your hurry?” Cassie chortled softly. “You got somewhere to be?”
“Uh...well...”
“I was hoping you might stay a little while longer.”
“Oh,” Nick uttered, “U-Uh, well...I-I mean...r-really?! Are you sure you want me to?”
“Of course, silly,” she replied, shaking her head. “You didn’t think that was ALL, did you?”
“Uh...well...I mean, I...I guess, I THOUGHT it was...”
“We’ve got the whole afternoon afternoon ahead of us,” Cassie said, “and I wanna make sure my....’little’ husband gets a proper send off.”
“Oh,” Nick uttered, his eyes widening with curiosity. “Well, what....what e-exactly did you have in mind?”
“Oh, I don’t know,” Cassie shrugged playfully, “I mean, it might be nice to just....you know, lay here in bed and hold each other for a while...cuddling....our naked body’s pressed up against one another...”
Nick swallowed hard, already feeling his manhood stiffening.
“...Who knows,” Cassie continued, flashing him a playful wink, “maybe I’d be up for another round...you know, with you normal sized. I mean, it would be nice to feel your huge, throbbing cock inside my pussy again.”
Nick legs felt weak; he began squirming where he stood, almost losing his balance. Cassie smiled widely, delighting in seeing how turned on she was getting him.
“But,” Cassie pivoted, biting her lower lip, “before you get big again, there’s just one more thing I was hoping you could do for me.”
“Sure,” Nick shrugged, “what?”
“Well, first, why don’t you shrink down just little smaller,” Cassie gestured with her thumb and forefinger, fingers, smiling gently at him. “Like, maybe HALF that size.”
“Sure!” Nick chortled.
Cassie‘s eyes opened wide as she watched her 1-inch husband dwindling away on her stomach, quickly becoming the half-inch tall she needed him to be.
“OK,” Cassie said, bringing her right hand to her chest, “now, hop on my finger.”
Nick quickly hopped onto the pad of Cassie’s index finger; a second later, she was lifting him up and off her chest.
Cassie moved her hand off to the side for a moment, taking a moment to reposition her legs so that her knees were bent into the air again, slightly cocked to the side; then, once she was situated, she moved her hand, Nick included, back over her naked body again.
Nick was a little confused as to what exactly Cassie had in mind, and where she was taking him as her hand passed over her stomach and down between her legs again.
Is...Is she putting me back for MORE?! Nick pondered as he approached her pussy again. I figured she’d need at least a few more minutes to recover.
“Ooh!” Nick uttered aloud hopefully, “Maybe she wants to stick me between her toes?”
The tiny man held on tight as Cassie‘s finger sailed past her pubic bone and down towards the bed, past her pussy...
Nick was caught off guard when the finger suddenly stopped. He shook his head to shake off the confusion, then looked up...
...Cassie’s huge, juicy ass was staring him directly in the face.
“C-Cassie,” Nick squeaked, “Where—?”
Before Nick could even finish his question, Cassie had already shifted her body weight towards the head of the bed, lifting her legs slightly into the air; her free hand had was grabbing her ass, pulling her butt-cheek, leaving Nick staring directly down the barrel of her huge asshole.
“CASSIE, WAI—!”
It was too late; Cassie’s hand suddenly thrust forward.
A second later, the tiny man’s screams were silenced.
Cassie had just shoved her finger inside her asshole.