- Text Size +


Other than the momentary glance down at her phone, waiting anxiously for it to ring, Jenny‘s eyes were practically glued to the building of her apartment complex situated at the far end of the parking lot—where Nick and Cassie lived—watching for any sign of movement. Nick had called her earlier that morning to say that he had a big announcement to make, and that he needed to sit down with both she and Cassie to explain everything. He told Jenny that he wanted speak with Cassie first, but that as soon as he was done, he’d be over. Obviously, Jenny pressed him for more information, but Nick remained somewhat cryptic over the phone; whatever he needed to say he insisted on saying in person.
“Couldn’t he have just TOLD me who he was choosing?!” Jenny grumbled impatiently, “The suspense is killing me!”
Jenny had been racking her brain all morning over what Nick had decided. She was positive he had chosen to break things off with Cassie, but as the late morning transitioned into the early afternoon, Jenny only grew more and more anxious, constantly questioning her initial instincts. She understood that Cassie and Nick HAD been married for nearly five years, and had dated for at least two years before that, but honestly, how long was it going to take to officially break things off? Did they really have a lot to talk about? It’s not like they weren’t already living apart; as far as Jenny knew, the two hadn’t lived together for nearly 6 weeks. Sure, the circumstances behind their separation were....well, unique to say the least, but there was NO WAY Nick would consider going back to Cassie after everything she’d done to him...
...would he?!
In the short time she had really gotten to know Cassie, Jenny discovered that Cassie could be quite persuasive. Could Cassie have somehow used the fact that Jenny and Nick had had an affair to convince Nick to beg for forgiveness; then have him completely under her thumb and subservient to her demands?
“Maybe I should go over and see what taking so long?” Jenny pondered aloud.
She immediately shot down the idea! It would be uncomfortable and just plain awkward for her to just come over unannounced—Jenny figured she wouldn’t exactly be welcome. The woman your husband had an affair with just showing up at your door?! Besides, she didn’t want to intrude on what would definitely be a very important, perhaps even cordial, meeting. Jenny’s showing up would only make things worse.
Instead, Jenny sat down opted to simply send Nick a quick text. She pulled her phone out of her pocket again, opened her contact list, and started typing...

———————————————————————————————————————

Despite having just disposed of her tiny husband, Cassie seemed surprisingly calm and collected as she strolled out of the bathroom and back down the hallway to the living room. That is, at least, until she rounded the corner and immediately spotted Nick’s discarded clothes sitting in the middle of the living room floor. She paused momentarily, biting her lower lip as she pondered what she was going to do with them.
I can’t just leave them there, she thought to herself as she walked over and hastily gathered them up, but where do I—?
Cassie quickly made a U-turn and scurried back into the hallway, setting the clothes down next to the laundry hamper...
She was caught slightly off-guard when the clothes made a jingling sound as she set them on the floor. Cassie hurriedly fumbled through Nick’s pants pockets, pulling out his wallet, keys, and cellphone.
As she gathered the items in her hands and stood up, she brushed the cellphone’s screen with her thumb. The screen immediately came to life, brightly displaying a text message:

Jenny—“Hey, just checking in. Hope everything’s going OK with Cassie.”

Cassie huffed, her eyebrows falling as she read the screen.
Then, she smirked:
“Oh, everything’s going just fine, Jen,” she commented aloud as she carried the three items in her hands into the bedroom. Cassie headed to the dresser and haphazardly shoved Nick’s belongings into bottom drawer beneath some of his clothes before slamming the drawer shut again. Then, Cassie stepped back into the hallway and hurriedly buried Nick’s clothes in the bottom of the hamper, covering them up with the rest of her dirty clothes before closing the lid again.
Finally, with all of the evidence well-hidden, Cassie headed back into the living room and plopped down into her recliner, assuming her usual, comfortable sitting position—with her right leg resting on the armrest, her bare sole facing outwards, and her left foot dangling off the front of her chair. She quickly retrieved her computer, popped in her earbuds, and lifted the screen, hoping to get some work done while distracting herself with some tunes from her favorite playlist.

———————————————————————————————————————

Nick awoke in a daze; he couldn’t see a thing.
What’s going on? he wondered as he started to come to. What happened? Where am I?
His mind was foggy, and he couldn’t recall anything that had transpired before he passed out.
The environment was pitch black; his whole body felt cold and wet, and there was an unmistakable, pungent smell of sewage that infested every breath he took.
“What the hell is—?”
Before he could even finish his sentence, the events from that day began pouring into the front of Nick’s mind: he distinctly remembered Cassie shoving him up her ass, and then farting him into the toilet before flushing him away. He also fighting for his life as he struggled against the torrent of water as he was sucked to the bottom of the bowl. After that, however, everything was blank.
“Am I dead?” Nick contemplated aloud.
He frantically began feeling himself all over, from head to toe; he seemed intact, and the chill he felt, coupled with the pungent odor, certainly hinted that he was still alive.
So then, where WAS he?
“HELLO?” Nick called out as he shivered profusely, praying he’d get a response, though somewhat doubtful he’d actually get one. “CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?....HELLO?”
Wherever Nick was, there was no light to speak of, and no sound other than the movements of his own body and the diminishing echoes of his tiny voice bouncing of the walls of what he surmised was some kind of hollow chamber—possibly a drain pipe located somewhere between his former apartment and the septic system of his suburban town. Given the circumstances, Nick had half expected to have woken up somewhere in the sewers...or ultimately not at all, and he was so disoriented, he couldn’t tell how long he’d been unconscious, nor even how big (or small) he was currently. He could’ve literally been ANY conceivable size between his prior half-inch tall and his normal height, and could even be slowly re-expanding by the second.
At the very least, Nick had survived his harrowing ordeal; he was alive and, for the moment, relatively safe.
He didn’t exactly feel like celebrating, though; on the contrary, Nick wanted to cry. He felt completely betrayed and emotionally drained. How could he let this happen?! He had a plan; he had everything all planned out, and all it took was Cassie batting her eyes and taunting him with her giant, naked body, playing on his weaknesses, for him to completely abandon it. He couldn’t believe how devious, manipulative, and cruel she had been. And to think, at one time, she actually had Nick convinced that it was all HIS fault. Sure, his powers had made a mess of things, but for Cassie to treat him with such disregard...
It was bad enough that Nick, despite all the emotional and psychological torment she’d put him through, somehow actually felt sorry for Cassie for all the emotional stress he’d put her under, but how could he possibly trust her enough to become small around her again, ESPECIALLY after she tried to SQUASH him?! How could he be so gullible: falling for Cassie’s lies, letting her manipulate him; how could he have TRUSTED her again?!
“How could you be so STUPID, Nick?!” he cursed himself. “How could you TRUST her after what she did to you?! But you just couldn’t resist, could you?! No, you just HAD to shrink yourself again, didn’t you?! And NOW look where you are!”
Nick kicked himself for not realizing it sooner: Cassie wasn’t the person he thought she was; she wasn’t the person he married, and the more he thought about it, the more he realized that Cassie was NEVER the woman he thought he fell in love with. The Cassie HE fell in love with was warm and caring, and promised to love him back no matter what; she NEVER would’ve tried to hurt him; she would’ve been understanding to his plight, and kind and sympathetic towards him in his times of need.
That wasn’t the women Nick just saw: the woman HE had just seen was manipulative, vindictive, selfish, uncaring, and downright cruel. She was just using him to get what SHE wanted, and then disposed of him when she was done...he didn’t really know her at all.
In fact, throughout their marriage, Nick realized that Cassie had NEVER been warm nor understanding when things were bad, especially when the hardships were HIS fault. She was only supportive and displayed her loving nature when times were good, when he provided for her, and when he kept her happy; and in the bad times, Nick had always been the one who had had to bend over backwards to fix whatever was wrong and make Cassie happy again. She only loved him conditionally, and Nick realized that it didn’t matter what they had been through in the past, or how happy they had been in previous years; the only thing that mattered was how she was treating him now.
Nick’s brow dropped, and mouth turned down; a flood of rage washed over him. He no longer felt any sympathy Cassie, no remorse for the emotional trauma she supposedly had suffered; Now, Nick felt nothing nothing but anger and resentment. He hated her; he abhorred her! But he had beaten her: his willpower was strong....HE HAD SURVIVED!
“Well, FUCK YOU CASSIE!” Nick cursed. “YOU HEAR ME, YOU GIANT BITCH?! I’M STILL ALIVE!...
“…Wherever I am,” he said quietly, “but MARK MY WORDS, WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE, there’ll be HELL TO PAY...IF I ever get out of here…”
Whatever Nick was planning on doing, he needed to do it quickly: if he wasn’t done re-expanding, he could easily outgrow his environment in no time. Staying still wasn’t an option: he needed to get moving, but where? He couldn’t see a thing. How would he ever find his way out?
Nick needed to think: he tried to stay as quiet as possible, relying on his other senses to try to get an idea of where he was going. The only thing he could really hear were the distant echoes of what sounded like running water. It was hard derive their exact location, but it sounded like they were coming from below him.
Nick took a small step forward...that’s when he realized that the ground he was standing on wasn’t exactly level: it had a slight slope to it.
Makes sense, Nick thought. Pipes normally flow downhill.
With that in mind, Nick began walking UP the slope, hoping that uphill might eventually mean finding a sink or a bathtub drain, or at least somewhere he could climb out of.
The, Nick heard another sound: it was the sound of rushing water again, but this time it sounded like it came from above him....and a hell of a lot closer, too! Nick frantically reached out for the nearest wall, throwing himself and flattening his body against it, clinging as tight as he could, preparing for a possible flood of water about to hit him...
It never did, however, and within a few moments, the sound of the rushing water stopped completely.
“I gotta get outta here,” Nick affirmed aloud, his heart still racing for the excitement, “before someone flushes their toilet and washes me away for GOOD!
Given the curved nature of the wall he’d just thrown himself against, Nick’s suspicions that he was stuck in a drainpipe seemed confirmed. He reached his arms up to see if he could maybe reach the ceiling, hoping to gauge how big the pipe was—and himself by comparison, but he couldn’t reach anything, even on his tiptoes.
With no options left, Nick reached his arms out in front of him and slowly worked his way forward.
“God, please let there be a way out!” Nick pleaded.
It didn’t take long before the floor sloped upward sharply, and Nick hit another wall directly right in front of him. He reached around a bit to see if there was a way forward, but the pipe seemed to only go up.
“Crap!” Nick exclaimed, “I must be at a bend in the pipe. How the hell am I supposed to climb UP this?!”
He slumped down onto the floor, trying to think of his next move. Going uphill through a pipe was one thing, but going STRAIGHT UP...?!
Of course, Nick contemplated simply turning around and heading the other direction. It would certainly make for easier progress, but it most DEFINITELY would mean the sewer system!
“I got no choice!” Nick relented. “I gotta climb! But how can I—”
The idea hit Nick like a brick. He felt around the floor a bit, using its slope to gauge the approximate dimensions of the pipe. He didn’t have to be exact, but he still needed to be precise in his judgment. Once he was sure of how big the pipe was, Nick closed his eyes and started concentrating, trying to keep his body as calm and as still as possible.
Come on, Nick....you can do this.
At first, nothing happened...
Then, after of few minutes of silence, he could feel it: slowly but surely, his body was expanding; Nick fluidly raised his arm without breaking his concentration, waiting until he felt something...
The moment his hand brushed against the corner of the pipe junction, he broke concentration and slowly stood up...
Success! He’d reached the height he was shooting for: still small enough to fit inside the pipe, but just big enough that he’d be able to wedge his feet upon the walls for leverage. He just hoped he still had enough strength and energy left for the climb.
“Alright,” Nick affirmed, reached up the pipe as high as he could, trying to get his foot wedged into the side of the pipe, “here goes nothing...”

———————————————————————————————————————

Cassie ceased typing momentarily; her gaze lifted from her computer screen. She could’ve sworn she heard something over her music playing. She pulled one of the earbuds out of her ear and listened again.
The sound nearly startled her: there was distant buzzing sound coming from the rear of the apartment. Cassie hurriedly removed her computer from her lap and set it down on the chair’s armrest, gently placing her earbuds on the keyboard; then, she rocked herself forward out of the recliner and hastily stomped off towards the bedroom.
The moment she stepped foot through the doorway, however, the buzzing suddenly stopped.
Cassie stood at the foot of the bed, carefully scanning the room, perplexed as to what the sound could’ve been, or where it was even coming from.
No sooner had she turned to head back to her computer, she heard the buzzing again; this time extremely clearly. Her eyes fell on the dresser...
Cassie now knew exactly what that buzzing was. She stomped over and threw open the bottom drawer, quickly retrieving Nick’s phone from where she’d buried it.
“Damn it!” Cassie cursed frustratedly as she held down the button on the side of the phone, “I knew I should’ve just turned this fucking thing off when I had the chance! Now, I gotta figure out how to get rid of it!”
She racked her brain hurriedly for an answer—ANY answer of how to dispose of Nick’s phone. She she wondered if she could take it to one of those kiosks where you could recycle old phones and iPods and junk, but if anyone happened to find and turn on the phone, it could be tracked.
“I can’t even turn this fucking piece of shit in for cash, can I?!” She exclaimed, growing even more frustrated. “Fuck! Even when he’s GONE, he STILL finds a way to irritate me!”
Cassie tried to come up with another option, be she was too flustered to think clearly at the moment.
“Whatever!” Cassie huffed, turning up her gaze as she shook her head irately, then angrily tossed the phone back into the drawer, slamming it shut. “I’ll fucking worry about it later!”
In the midst shaking off her frustrations, as Cassie stood back up, she suddenly felt something foreign and slightly uncomfortable on her chest. She reached inside her robe and ran her bare hand across her chest...
...Whatever it was felt crusty and sticky...
“Ugh!” Cassie exclaimed with disgust, quickly realizing it was her dried cum from earlier that she’d never washed off her chest. Yet again, another way Nick was making her miserable.
“Fine,” Cassie sighed. “I might as well take a shower. I need to get cleaned up anyway.”

———————————————————————————————————————

Jenny sighed as she hung up her phone, having just left a message for Nick on his voicemail. It’d had been almost an hour since her last text, and she was hoping Nick would’ve at least sent her an update by now. She hadn’t heard from him since that morning, and was growing increasingly nervous and antsy with each passing minute. Jenny hoped everything was going alright for him, but she couldn’t understand what could possibly be taking so long.
Jenny bit her lower lip nervously. The idea of just going over to the Robbins’ apartment and seeing what was to going on kept bouncing around her head, but Jenny continuously put the idea in the back of her mind, repeatedly telling herself there’s no way either of them wanted her there.
“What if he changed his mind?” Jenny pondered aloud, nervously pacing around her living room. “They HAVE been married for, like, seven years! Maybe they decided to try and work things out...But how could Nick POSSIBLY forgive Cassie for trying to SQUASH him?! That’s just insane! There’s NO WAY he would do that....w-would he?!”
Jenny shook her head; she realized she was just worrying herself sick. She quickly sat down on her couch and reached for the remote, hoping some TV would clear her mind.
Then, just as she was about to hit the power button, Jenny suddenly had a strange premonition....an ominous premonition...
...What if Nick’s in trouble?...

———————————————————————————————————————

It was certainly slow going, but Nick was definitely making progress climbing upwards through the dark, musty pipe, his ascent serenaded with the distant sounds of running water, and the occasional booming footfalls of unsuspecting giants stomping around above. He still didn’t really know exactly where the pipe went, but he held onto the hope that it would eventually lead him to a way out.
Nick WAS, however, slightly impressed by his own strength. He found lifting his body weight up through the pipe was surprisingly easy, figuring it was due to his decreased size relative to his muscle mass; at least he had THAT going for him.
After several minutes of climbing, as Nick reached up with his left hand, he suddenly felt a rounded ledge. With newfound hope, he bent his knee and quickly thrust his body upwards, throwing himself on top of the pipe wall...
*SPLASH*
Nick’s head was completely submerged beneath a pool of cold water. He quickly pulled it out, gasping for air and shaking the water out of his face, the shock causing him to shiver and sent his heart racing. He reached forward into the pool again as far as he could, still unable to see anything, hoping he could determine how deep the puddle was. Unfortunately, it seemed unending, completely filling the pipe ahead.
It must be a drain trap, Nick reasoned, recalling the small parcel of plumbing knowledge he had. Probably a J- or S-curve that drainage pipes had to trap water and prevent foul odors from creeping back up through sink and shower drains. The good news was, he might be near an exit; unfortunately, there was no way of knowing how deep or long the trap was: swimming into it blindly, and in complete darkness, could mean Nick drowning before reaching the other side.
Nick balanced himself on the ledge, keeping his face out of the pool ahead, his feet dangling in mid-air behind.
“What am I gonna do now?” Nick sighed. “I can’t just stay here: as soon as someone flushes a toilet or turns on a faucet, I’ll be drowned for sure! But I can’t see a thing. How the hell am I supposed to navigate my way out?!”
A feeling of helplessness overwhelmed him. For the moment, Nick was trapped...

With her phone tucked into her robe pocket, playing some upbeat songs from her favorite playlist, and a fresh change of clothes laid out on the bed, Cassie headed out of her bedroom and casually scrolled down the hallway to the bathroom, flipping on the light and closing the door as she stepped inside. She then removed her phone from her pocket and set it down on the sink for a moment while she removed her robe, hanging it on the back of the bathroom door. Figuring she should relieve herself before taking her shower, Cassie stepped over to the toilet and lifted the lid, then quickly turned around and planted her bare ass on the seat…

Just as an overwhelming wave of depression washed over him, tears falling from his eyes, Nick suddenly heard music off in the distance. It soon got louder....and closer, accompanied by the booming footsteps of an approaching giant...
“Hello?” Nick called out before quickly silencing himself. He had no idea where he was, and didn’t exactly want to freak someone out by being a mysterious, disembodied voice calling out from a drain somewhere. He ESPECIALLY didn’t want to bring attention to himself if that person happened to be Cassie. If she suspected at all that he was still alive...
The giant stomping soon began vibrating the entire pipe, and Nick had to steady himself to make sure he didn’t fall. The music was also so loud now that he could swear the source was within spitting distance.
Then, Nick suddenly saw stream of light coming from the large pool of water before him...
...A way out!...
Unfortunately, before he could move...
*BOOM*
“ACK!” Nick yelped as the whole pipe shook with a mighty tremor, almost losing his footing again.
By the time he’d managed to steady himself, the light source had vanished.
Then, Nick heard it: a loud, crashing waterfall began splashing down nearby, followed by the sound of an ear-shattering, low-pitched quack.
Nick quickly shielded his ears, straining to endure the noise and vibrations as several even louder splashes echoed throughout the pipe.
...What the hell is going on?!

“Hmph!” Cassie huffed with frustration as she emptied her bowels. “Where the hell were YOU GUYS a couple hours ago?!”
Cassie, of course, was referring to the three, sizable chunks of shit she’d just cleared from her colon, cursing the fact that she couldn’t have found them earlier while Nick was still struggling in the toilet.
“Oh well,” Cassie shrugged as she reached for a handful of toilet paper, thoroughly wiping her bottom before tossing it into the bowl and reaching for the plunger, preparing to flush...

Nick was growing increasingly nervous; not only was he getting a bad feeling about where he actually was, he could’ve sworn he just heard Cassie’s voice over the blaring music. Nonetheless, he needed to get out of his pipe as quickly as possible.
Like a coiled snake preparing to strike its prey, Nick waited at the ready for the first sign of that light again; it might be his only chance to escape.
The pipe suddenly shook again. Then, he saw it: the light! Much dimmer than before, but it was all he needed. Without hesitation, Nick lunged forward, thrusting the rest of his body into the pool of water, and swimming down the slanted pipe as fast as he could paddle, his eyes locked onto the literal light at the end of the tunnel...

Cassie’s hand was on the toilet handle; she was literally a split second away from flushing...
She suddenly stopped herself.
“Cassie, what are you DOING?!” she said aloud. “You’re about to take a SHOWER!”
Obviously, Cassie didn’t want to disrupt the flow and temperature of her shower, and opted to wait to flush the toilet until after she was done. She reached behind her and grabbed her towel from the towel rack, quickly closing the toilet lid and setting the towel on top. That way, it’d be within reaching distance so she could dry off in the tub.
With everything set, Cassie stepped over to the bathtub and turned on the faucet...

The light illuminating a bend in the pipe ahead was quickly dimming; Nick redoubled his efforts, swimming even more frantically.
Then, just before rounding the bend, the light disappeared...
*CLANG*
A loud, booming crash suddenly shook the pipe, almost causing Nick to breathe in a lungful of water. He started to panic, holding one hand over his mouth and quickly pushing off the bend in the pipe with the other. He had no choice; he HAD to keep going, struggling and paddling like mad, hoping he’d find air...
*SPLAT*
Nick swam headfirst into a huge, soft, foreign mass, the impact so forceful he nearly buried his whole head into it. Nick frantically pulled his head back out, and began paddling upwards towards a small stream of light above him...
“Uhn!” Nick gasped as breached the surface, shaking the water out of his face. He had surfaced partially beneath a huge blanket, and hastily moved it off and away from him to see where he was.
A cacophony of sounds bombarded his senses: blaring music, a crashing waterfall, and a giant woman singing...
“Ugh!” Nick exclaimed with disgust as a familiar, yet unwelcome smell invaded his nostrils, “Don’t tell me...”
Nick immediately ran his hand through his hair, collecting a handful of the muck that had been deposited there from his impact earlier. He didn’t even need to examine it further; the stench practically knocked him out:
It was shit! He’d literally run face-first into one of Cassie’s turds!
“YUCK!” Nick gagged with discussed, trying to use the urine-contaminated toilet water to literally clan the crap out of his hair. Not exactly the ideal solvent, but much preferred to the literal shit he was covered by in.
“Could this day get any worse?!” he lamented, trying to use the nearby mass of toilet paper to wipe off his head.
Nick had been extremely lucky—relatively speaking: Cassie hadn’t flushed the toilet yet, and he figured, based on his observations and the noise, that she was currently in the shower. The toilet bowl also seemed to be much smaller than it had been earlier—not surprising considering Nick had been able to grow himself while in the pipe earlier.
Unfortunately, Nick was still in quite the pickle: as soon as Cassie finished her shower, she’d no doubt flush the toilet, and if she lifted the lid, he’d be discovered immediately. Nick tried closing his eyes and concentrating again, but a shit and urine-filled toilet bowl was hardly a calming environment, and the added stress of Cassie flushing or finding him didn’t help matters either. The only reason he was able to grow himself while he was in the pipe was because he was ignorant to exactly where he was, and didn’t realize he’d have to contend with his giant bitch of a wife again.
It was no use; Nick would have to climb out!
Unfortunately, in addition to such a task being undeniably difficult, even at his increased size, Nick would also have to lift the lid and not only escape the bowl, but the bathroom AND his apartment as well, and ALL before Cassie finished showering.
With no time to lose, Nick swam for the front of bowl, and attempted to scale the portion of the porcelain wall with the lowest grade. Unfortunately, the wet surface was extremely slippery, and it took several attempts for him just to get started and keep a foothold. Nick frantically dried his hands and belly the best he could, hoping he could somehow get his naked body to stick to the side of the bowl as assist in his climb. His attempt did amount to much, but it would have to do.
Slowly but surely, Nick eked his way up the front of the bowl, hoping that today was a day that Cassie felt like taking one of her longer showers. It was a long, arduous climb, and Nick wasn’t sure which was harder—his current climb, or his shimmying up the toilet trap earlier.
Even before Nick was even halfway through his climb, he could see a huge obstacle waiting for him at the top of the toilet bowl: the rim. It jutted out almost an inch from the bowl—an insignificant amount for most, but enough to make it impossible for Nick to continue his ascent once he’d finally arrived after what had been several minutes of climbing. The 3-inch man struggled to stand up, hoping he could somehow jump up and grab the ledge above him; unfortunately, even THIS initial step was no easy task. Nick kept slipping and losing his footing, nearly falling all the way back down into the water below, scaring himself to half to death in the process.
“Note to self,” Nick said to himself as he climb back up to the rim, “If I get out of this alive, I’m getting a rimless toilet.”
Nick carefully stood up on the highest, most optimum position he could balance upon, reached up his hands, bent his knees, and jumped…
Ordinarily, Nick was the embodiment of the phrase “white men can’t jump”, but with his legs only having to lift a fraction of the weight they normally did, he was able to jump much higher than normal, a rather unexpected surprise that Nick should’ve remembered from earlier, considering he almost smacked his head on the lid of the toilet as he thrust himself halfway onto the ledge.
“OW!” Nick exclaimed as his chin smacked the toilet rim, the pain causing him to almost lose his grip. “OK, THAT was unexpected.”
Not wanting to look a gift horse in the mouth, Nick held on with one arm and reached his other arm up to push on the lid...
...It didn’t budge.
Nick repositioned his body and pushed up on the lid again, with more force this time...
“Great!” Nick lamented sarcastically. He wasn’t strong enough to lift the toilet lid.
Nick’s heart began racing again; he was starting to panic. He didn’t have time for this kind of setback; Cassie could be finished with her shower at literally any second! If there was ever a time he needed his powers to behave so he could re-grow himself, it would be NOW, but if he couldn’t center himself enough to concentrate and re-expand his body while he was down in the toilet bowl a few minutes ago, there was NO WAY he could focus while dangling off the rim.
Nick gazed forward helplessly through the slit between the toilet lid and the bowl; his freedom was literally right in front him, only an inch away.
“Damn it! If I was only a—“
Nick suddenly had an idea...
No, it’s a STUPID idea, he scolded himself silently in his mind, but I can’t just hang here all day...
...can I? Maybe, if I can just hold on until Cassie leaves...but she’s bound to flush the toilet when she gets out of the shower, and if she opens the lid...what other choice do I have?!
Nick didn’t have long; he just hoped his body would react without needing his intense concentration.
He closed his eyes, and formed a picture in his mind...
A giant, naked Jenny...