- Text Size +
The following Friday night, Cassie made the executive decision that she and Nick were going to deep clean their apartment from top to bottom that coming Saturday. She always scolded him about his complacency towards cleaning—not that he was a slob in any respect: it was just that Nick’s version of clean didn’t exactly equal Cassie’s version of clean—and when Cassie said “deep clean”, she meant moving furniture and appliances, and dusting hard to reach places like the tops of ceiling fans and cobwebbed corners of the ceiling.
Having been offered the choice, Nick opted to do the dusting and vacuuming in the living and bedrooms, while Cassie cleaned the bathroom and kitchen; of course, she still called upon him to help her move the refrigerator, which had several years worth of dust and dirt beneath it. Nick didn’t mind though, he liked flexing his muscles, and, despite how dirty and sweaty she got, it was the perfect excuse to ogle his wife in the tank top and gym shorts she was wearing, a look he surprisingly found quite alluring.
It was about 3:00 in the afternoon by the time they were finished cleaning to Cassie’s satisfaction; they’d been at it since 9:00 that morning: nearly 6 hours.
“I can’t believe how dusty you let this kitchen get!” Cassie exclaimed as she finished mopping.
“Come on, Cass, it wasn’t THAT bad!” Nick replied as he put the vacuum cleaner back into the nearby closet.
“Oh yeah?” Cassie exclaimed, lifting up her feet to show him her soles. “Look at this!”
Nick stared at her overturned foot: her sole was brown, and the ball and heel were nearly black, completely caked with dirt and dust.
“Come on, Cassie! That’s not fair!” Nick repeated defensively, “You and I BOTH know MOST of that came from behind the fridge!”
“Trust me, hon,” Cassie defended herself, “it didn’t ALL come from there. Yuck! I’m gonna go wash my feet off.”
“Wait!” Nick exclaimed, “I just finished vacuuming the carpet. You’ll get it dirty all over it again!”
“So, just run the vacuum again after I get to the bathroom,” Cassie said frustratedly.
“Wait!” Nick stopped her. “Hang on. I think I have an idea.”
Nick ran to the bedroom and collected a pair of blue slippers Cassie kept in the closet, then hurried back to her. These were her favorite slippers: once fuzzy, though now well worn in, but still comfortable nonetheless.
“Here, put these on,” Nick said.
“No!” Cassie objected, “I’m not getting dirt in my slippers!”
“But I thought—“
“What is WRONG with you?!” Cassie exclaimed irately. “Just move!”
Cassie angrily pushed past her husband and stomped all the way to the bathroom, sitting down on the edge of the tub and putting her left foot into her lap. She was about to start the water, when she realized that it was as good a time as any to clip her toenails.
“NICK?!” she shouted.
“Y-Yeah?!” Nick replied after heaving a nervous sigh.
“Come ‘ere!”
“Yeah?” he said meekly as he reached the door to the bathroom.
“Hand me the nail clippers from the drawer, please.”
“Uh, sure,” Nick replied, quickly retrieving the toenail clippers from the top drawer of the bathroom vanity.
“Thanks,” Cassie said half-heartedly, snatching them from his hands before waving him away, “now....go finish up cleaning or something.”
Nick sighed and turned to leave the room, but paused, turning back to her:
“H-honey?” Nick stammered, “Y-You’re not....mad at me are you?”
“What?!” Cassie uttered snidely. “Why would I be mad at you?!”
“Well, you’re just....being kind of short with me. I-I didn’t mean to upset you.”
“Honey, I’m not upset with you!” she griped with a snarky tone, “It’s been a long day, I’m tired, and my feet hurt. I just want to wash up and relax this evening, okay?”
“Okay,” Nick replied, putting his hands up defensively, “but....is there anything I can do to help you relax?”
“No, I’m fine,” Cassie said bluntly, still a hint of discontent her voice. “Now, go on!”
Nick sighed dejectedly as he walked away from the bathroom, full of guilt and self-loathing. He hated it whenever Cassie was upset with him: it was just constant reminder of how much of a screw-up he was. All he wanted was to do was be helpful and pamper her, especially after a long day. She didn’t have to be so short with him.
Nick slumped down onto the sofa, pondering what, if anything, he could do to make Cassie feel better. He could hear her groaning and grumbling as she rubbed her foot all the way from the far end of the living room.
“Hm,” Nick uttered. “Maybe a foot massage would—“
Nick stopped himself mid-sentence: he had an idea. He wasn’t sure if Cassie would go for it, and he feared asking permission would only result in her turning him down and risk her becoming even more agitated.
Should he ask, or just do it?
Nick crept to the opposite side of the living room, just out of sight, and quietly stripped completely naked, tossing his dirty clothes in the nearby hamper. Then, he began concentrating; his body slowly dwindled in size, all the way down to about 3 inches tall. He took a deep breath, and scurried down the hall into the bathroom.
The hallway had a clear view of the bathtub where Cassie sat tending to her tired, aching feet, and Nick’s eyes were poised on her gigantic form as he scurried across the hallway carpet and into the bathroom.
The freshly cleaned linoleum floor felt surprisingly cool beneath Nick’s tiny, bare feet, a distinct change from the carpet of the hallway and living room. Between the door to the bathroom and the tub law a plush, blue, bathroom mat, a lawn of thick, uncut grass which brushed against Nick’s ankles and we walked towards the unsuspecting giantess, who was still busy clipping her toenails.
Nick suddenly became extremely apprehensive and was starting to rethink himself.
How was Cassie going to respond to his offer? Would she even be up for it?
Nick gulped, took a deep breath, and called up to her:
“C-Cassie?” he squeaked.
Upon hearing an unexpected, high-pitched voice, Cassie immediately twisted her body around, quickly spotting her now 3” tall husband standing amidst the bath mat.
“W-What are you—Oh my, God! Are you SERIOUS?!” she snapped irately.
“P-Please, Cassie,” Nick stammered, covering his ears from her huge, booming voice, “L-Let me explain...”
“Do you honestly think I’m in the mood to go to BED with you right now?!”
“NO! Tha-That’s not why I did this!” he squeaked, putting his hands up defensively.
“Oh, REALLY?!” she exclaimed dubiously, “Then, WHY the hell did you SHRINK yourself?!”

“Um, well, it’s just that....you came in here to wash your feet, and you mentioned how tired and sore they were...and...”
“‘And’ what?!”
“So, I was thinking....maybe you could use me...”
“What?” she asked, shaking her head with irate confusion.
“I wanna be your little bar of soap,” Nick spoke quickly and firmly.
“You wanna be...What?!” Cassie uttered dubiously.
“I want you to use me like a bar of soap:” Nick desperately tried to explain, twiddling his fingers, “you can lather me up...use me to clean your feet....um, rub me across your soles...and I can....you know....massage them for you...and...”
Nick’s voice quickly trailed off; he immediately regretted his decision to shrink himself.
“Oh!” Cassie exclaimed, laughing softly as her expression softened, “Mm, come ‘ere.”
Cassie reached down and gently collected her small husband, bringing him into her lap.
“You really like my feet, don’t you?” she sighed giddily, cooing over him. “You’re lucky I find it so cute.”
“What can I say?” he replied. “You’re sexy from head to toe!”
“Uh huh,” she sighed sarcastically, shaking her head.
“But seriously, Cass,” Nick continued, “I really wanna do this for you. I really think you’ll enjoy it.”
“Mm hm,” Cassie uttered dubiously, “something tells me you’re not just doing it for MY benefit.”
“Well,” Nick relented, shrugging, “what can I say? The job certainly DOES come with some benefits, but seriously, sweetheart, you can lather me up, rub me across your souls, in between your toes....It’ll be like getting a foot massage while you clean your feet.”
“Mm, I have to admit that DOES sound nice,” Cassie said softly, “but you know, you’re already pretty dirty and sweaty yourself, so I’m not sure how good a bar of soap you honestly think you’re gonna be....but, seeing as you’ve already shrunk yourself, I’m willing to give you a try.”
Cassie giggled playfully as she tickled Nick’s tummy with her finger, cooing softly as she tenderly stroked his tiny, naked body, her soft, nimble fingers, gently caressing his crotch. Cassie giggled and bit her tongue at Nick teasingly each time she ran her finger over his tiny member, enjoying watching him squirm in her hand.
“Alright, enough fun,” Cassie finally said. “Sit here for a second while I finish clipping my toenails; then, I’ll turn on the water and YOU can get to work.”
Cassie set Nick on the edge of the tub, finished clipping the rest of the toenails on her right foot, and tossed the clippings into the nearby toilet. Then, she set the clippers down on the edge of the top opposite where she’d placed Nick, and reached back over to turn on the faucet.
The spout burst forth like a raging waterfall into the tub basin, and Cassie quickly fiddled with the dial to get the water just the right temperature. Then, after taking a moment to moisten and rinse off her feet, Cassie reached for a body bar sitting in the nearby soap dish and rubbed it between her hands, building up a nice lather.
“Alright, are you ready?” she asked, placing the soap back into the dish.
“SO ready!” Nick replied exuberantly.
Cassie giggled at his enthusiasm as she picked him up, gently working his body between her hands to get him nice and soapy.
Nick was pleasantly surprised with how gentle she was being. Initially, he worried Cassie might overdo it and be too rough with him, but, just like the prior Saturday night when she washed him up after their ‘little’ interlude (and their ‘little’ mishap), she was being extra careful as she rubbed her soft hands all over him, and Nick was certainly getting turned on with his wife tenderly caressing his naked body, especially when she rubbed against his crotch.
“Alright,” Cassie said once Nick was fully lathered up, “here we go!”
Cassie placed Nick against her overturned left foot and slowly slid him across her sole, gently scrubbing away the caked on dirt and dust, while HE ran his arms and hands up and down, deep cleaning the crevices, and kneading and massaging her soft, wrinkled flesh as she moved him along. She took extra care as she cleaned her toes, thrusting Nick’s tiny legs into the crevices between them, making sure she didn’t miss a spot.
Occasionally, Cassie would roll Nick’s body back and forth across her sole, using him as her own personal massager to work out the painful knots, moaning with pleasure as the soreness in her feet melted away. Nick didn’t mind though, as at the same time, Cassie was rubbing both her wrinkled sole and soft hand against his tiny, erect cock, which stimulated him immensely. At one point, he bucked and swiveled his hips against her left foot, and Cassie could only giggle lovingly as she watched her small husband hump her sole.
The whole process took a while, partly because both of them were enjoying their roles—Nick being the bar of soap, and Cassie being the playful giantess giving herself a foot massage—and neither one wanted to stop, but mostly because Nick wasn’t actually a bar of soap: Cassie had to rinse and re-lather his small figure several times on each foot just to make sure they were thoroughly cleaned. All in all, they weren’t really in a hurry, so ultimately they just took their time; in fact, by the time they were finished, not only were BOTH of Cassie’s feet completely clean, but Nick had already re-expanded to 4 inches tall.
“Ahh,” Cassie sighed contently, “that actually felt really good! Thank you, sweetie.”
“My pleasure,” Nick replied, “but I’m not done yet.”
“Oh, there’s more?!”
“Mm-hm,” he nodded, “but that’ll come later, once you’re ready to relax.”
“Mm, I can’t wait to see what you have in store for me,” she smiled, biting her lower lip, “but for now, seeing as you’ve technically already had a bath, how about I set you on the counter and let you dry off while I take a the shower?”
“Well, you know,” Nick spoke up, “I....could help you with that too. You know, you wouldn’t wanna shower without your....little bar of soap.”
“Good point,” Cassie giggled seductively, setting him down at the back of the tub. “Now, this isn’t just some veiled attempt to get me to rub you all over my naked body, is it?”
Nick scratched the back of his head nervously.
“It’s OK, sweetie,” she giggled again, tapping him lightly on the nose. “I’m actually looking forward to it. Besides, I have to repay you for all your hard work today....and I’m not referring to your vacuuming.”
Cassie slowly pulled her tank top off over her head, exposing her soft, bare breasts to her shrunken husband, who’s eyes went wide at the sight of his topless wife.
“Whoo,” Nick whistled, “Take it off!”
Cassie shot him a sour look; Nick shrank back meekly, lowering his head with shame. Nonetheless, she resumed stripping her clothes off: she stood up in the tub and carefully removed her shorts to keep them from getting too wet, tossing them off to the side with her tank top. Finally, she slowly pulled down her panties.
Nick’s jaw dropped as he gazed up in awe at the giant, naked, plus-sized goddess before him. Cassie eyed him back lovingly, cooing, and giggling playfully at the look on her shrunken husband’s face....AND the tiny boner he was sporting.
“All right, little guy,” Cassie giggled, “are you ready?”
“Yeah,” Nick nodded hastily, still in awe over the gorgeous sight before him, which only got even better when Cassie pulled the shower curtain closed and bent over to flip the switch for the shower, flashing Nick a glimpse of her enormous, bare ass.
A thunderstorm of water spewed from the shower head; Cassie quickly rinsed off the beads of sweat and loose dirt from her head. She then reached for the body bar again, building up a significant lather as she rubbed it between her hands. Finally, she slowly turned around, bending over Nick’s small figure.
“Come on,” she beckoned softly, reaching her soapy hands down for him.
Streams of water which had collected on Cassie’s back flowed over and off her breasts, raining down on Nick like gentle waterfalls as he stepped forward into her soft, soapy hands, which gently embraced him as she straightened back up. Cassie gently ran her hands over her husband’s now 5” figure, making sure he was good and soapy; then, she went to work carefully running Nick up and down her arms and over her chest, making sure to spend extra time on her soft, supple breasts. She ran him down her smooth, wet stomach; down each of her legs; and even took a few moments to rub him over her crotch, making sure she was nice and clean.
“OK,” Cassie said to him, gritting her teeth, and shifting her eyes left and right to avoid eye contact, “so, there’s one more place I need to wash, but....I don’t think you wanna go there.”
“Right, I’m good,” Nick replied, holding up his hands.
“WHAT?!” Cassie exclaimed, unsure she’d heard him correctly.
“I mean,” Nick attempted to clarify, “I’m fine....I mean, I’m NOT fine....I mean, I’d prefer you NOT use me to wash there.”
“Oh, honey, you’re so cute!” Cassie giggled at his stammering, setting him down at her feet. She quickly gathered a handful of soap, then ran her hand up and down the crack of her ass. Then, after carefully moving a step forward, purposely straddling her husband below, Cassie quickly rinsed herself off, and turned off the shower.
Cassie set Nick on the side of the tub and handed him a dry washcloth to dry off with, then grabbed a towel off the nearby rack for herself.
Nick stood mesmerized, his jaw gaped open once again as he watched his giant wife dry herself off with the towel: rubbing it over her chest, which continuously jiggled her breasts; swishing it back-and-forth across her back and butt in a nonchalantly seductive dance, and running it up and down each of her smooth legs. Nick was SO distracted, in fact, that Cassie actually finished drying off before HE did.
Cassie wrapped her towel around her body and reached for a second towel with which to dry her hair, patting and rubbing it dry before pulling back the shower curtain. She stepped out of the tub, hung up the towels over the shower bar and towel rack respectively, then grabbed and donned her warm, fluffy, pink bathrobe from the clothes hook on the back of the bathroom door.
“Are you done drying off?” she asked him.
“Yeah,” Nick said, shivering, “but I’m a little cold.”
“Oh, I’m sorry, sweetie,” Cassie chuckled, “I forgot, you can’t exactly get dressed until you grow back, can you? Come ‘ere.”
Cassie gently picked up her small husband and carefully deposited him into the right pocket of her robe.
“Comfy?” she asked softly.
“Yes,” Nick nodded, sticking his head out of the warm, fuzzy pocket, “much better, but before you leave, could you grab the tube of foot cream in my drawer there.”
“Ooh, I think I know what you have in mind,” Cassie said, retrieving a tube of mint-scented, medicated foot cream from the top-left vanity drawer.
Nick often used foot cream daily, and this particular brand was the best on the market for dry, cracked, or callused feet. In Cassie’s case, however, it was great at moisturizing and maintaining the soft, smooth skin of her wrinkled soles, and Nick often used any excuse he could to give Cassie a foot rub with it. His plan, currently, was to do the same thing, only now, he’d be doing it a little smaller, and slathering cream over Cassie’s now large feet was sure to be exponentially more enjoyable.
With her shrunken husband warm and snug in her pocket, Cassie slid her feet into the slippers Nick had brought her earlier and headed through the living room towards the kitchen, taking a quick second to drop off the tube of foot cream on the ottoman next to the couch.
The soles of Cassie’s slippers scraped along the kitchen’s linoleum floor with each of her steps, making a light tapping sound as she stepped in front of the refrigerator. She quickly poured herself a large cup of ice water, then headed back to the living room to relax, setting her water on the side table next to the couch.
“So, do I get the next part of my pampering now?” she asked, sitting down on the couch.
“Well, I’d love to,” Nick said, “but I’m afraid I’d be shivering too much.”
“Hm,” Cassie thought, taking a quick look around, “hang on, now I’VE got an idea.”
She took Nick out of her pocket and placed him on the ottoman, then handed him a tissue from a box on the side table.
“Here,” she said, handing him the tissue. “Use this to cover yourself.”
Nick accepted the tissue and hastily fashioned himself a robe.
“You wouldn’t happen to have a piece of string, would you?” he asked.
“Uh, yeah,” Cassie said, pulling a loose string from the side of her robe.
“Thanks,” Nick said, taking the string and tying it around his waist to hold the tissue in place.
“Better?” Cassie asked, grinning.
“Much,” Nick replied, pulling down on the tissue to smooth out his new garment.
“Oh my gosh!” Cassie started giggled uncontrollably. “You look like a little Roman citizen.”
Nick just sighed and rolled his eyes.
“Are you done?” he asked, red with embarrassment.
“I’m sorry,” she apologized, trying to compose herself, “but you DO look really cute.”
“Uh-huh,” he smirked. “Anyway, are you ready for your pampering?”
“Yep, I’m ready,” Cassie replied.
“Great! Now, would you mind opening up the tube of cream for me?”
“Sure,” Cassie replied, reaching down and flipping open the cap. “Do you need me to pour some on my feet?”
“No, that’s OK,” Nick replied. “I think I can manage.”
While Cassie slipped her feet out of her slippers and carefully placed them on the ottoman, Nick stepped over to the open tube and pressed down on the casing, squirting a handful-sized glob of foot cream into his other hand.
“Alright,” he commented, walking up to Cassie’s left foot carrying a huge ball of cream, “here I come.”
Already being almost as tall as Cassie‘s foot, Nick sat down straddling her massive heel with his legs, then, after practically chucking the glob of cream onto her foot, he went to work slathering it over Cassie’s sole. After spreading the cream around a bit, Nick started massaging her heel, applying deep pressure as he rubbed in the cream.
“Mm,” Cassie moaned with content. “Oh, that feels so good!”
She leaned back against the rear of the couch, slowed her breathing, and closed her eyes, her body fully relaxed and relegated to her husband’s massaging.
Meanwhile, Nick continued his work, reaching as high as he could without having to stand up, which he DID eventually have to do, not just to reach the rest of Cassie’s foot, but, despite being able to carry a sizable amount in his hands, to also head back to the tube of foot cream for a second shot. When he’d returned to Cassie’s left foot after getting more cream, Nick remained standing and applied the rest of the cream to the top of her foot, using his hands and arms to dig in between the crevices of her toes.
“Ooh, careful, honey,” Cassie giggled, her foot twitching slightly, “that tickles.”
Nick heeded his wife’s warning, not wanting to get kicked in the face by her giant appendage. He continued his massaging until all of the foot cream had been thoroughly rubbed in, then finished up her left foot by carefully, but meticulously, massaging her plump, ticklish toes. The whole process took enough time that by the time the Nick had finished Cassie’s left foot, he’d already grown an inch.
“Alright,” he called to her, “one down; one to go!”
As Nick headed back to gather another handful of foot cream, Cassie eyed him lovingly, tilting her head in admiration. She was so impressed with his determination, and overwhelmed with joy at how much he enjoyed pampering her. And it wasn’t just massaging her feet: in that moment, Cassie realized that everything that Nick had done the past two months had not been just for himself, but her as well. He truly loved her, and made her feel like a sexy goddess. She was the only woman in the world to him. Of course, Cassie knew Nick was shrinking himself for his own self-satisfaction, but the fact that he wanted to be small around her and share his experiences with her only made it all the more special.
After Nick had thoroughly rubbed in all the cream he’d applied to her right foot, Cassie leaned forward and collected her now 6” tall husband.
“Whoa!” Nick exclaimed, being caught off guard.
“Sorry,” She apologized, holding him in her hands. “I just wanted to say thank you for the foot massage.”
“B-But I’m not done,” he stammered.
“That’s OK,” she sighed softly, “you’ve done enough.”
“B-but I wanted to—“
“I think it’s time I gave you your reward,” she interrupted, kissing him on the head, “and I really think you’re gonna like it.”
Cassie swung her feet over to the couch and placed them together in a V-shape in front of her, setting him gently into the awaiting cradle she’d made.
“Oh,” he uttered, situating his head between her two sets of wiggling toes, “you’re right. I DO like this!”
“I know,” Cassie giggled, biting her lip teasingly. “Ooh, I almost forgot: your birthday’s coming up two weeks, isn’t it?”
“Yeah, I know,” Nick replied, amazed at how quickly his birthday was sneaking up on him again.
“Well, what would you LIKE?”
“Well, there is one thing...” he replied hesitantly.
“What?”
“I’d....really like to....spend the day in your panties.”
Cassie immediately started laughing, shaking her head.
“Uh, so, is that a yes?” Nick asked hesitantly.
“I think I might be able to oblige you,” she sighed softly, “but for now, I think it’s time I reward you for all your hard work today.”
“Oh, I-I, uh, thought, THIS was my reward.”
“Oh, this isn’t your reward,” she whispered, tilting her head. “THIS is just so I can look at you. If you want your ACTUAL award, you’ll have to...”
Cassie bent forward, moving in close to him.
“...get a little smaller for me,” she whispered.
“Mm, your wish is my command,” he smiled. “How small?”
“Not TOO small,” she replied softly, “just enough so that you’ll fit comfortably between my toes.”
“OK!” Nick replied exuberantly, immediately shrinking himself back down until he was about an inch tall. “Is THIS small enough?”
“Perfect!” Cassie smiled, wiggling her toes anxiously.
“Now what?” Nick asked eagerly.
“Now....THIS!”
Nick squeaked with surprise as Cassie quickly closed her feet around him, gently pushing her soles together. She giggled playfully as she could just barely feel her tiny husband squirming between her feet, and barely hear him making muffled squeaks for help.
After a few moments, she relaxed the pressure on her soles, allowing Nick to wiggle up and stick his torso out from between her feet.
“HEY!” Nick squeaked irately. “WHAT’S THE BIG IDEA?!”
“Relax, honey,” Cassie chortled. “I’m just having a little fun.”
“Well, a little WARNING would’ve been nice!” Nick sighed, wiping some leftover foot cream out of his face. “You scared me there for a second! I thought you were about to SQUISH me!”
“Oh, you’re fine,” she scoffed. “I was being gentle.”
“Is THIS supposed to be my REWARD?!”
“No,” Cassie replied, shaking her head and folding her arms. “This is just me getting back at you for almost getting my favorite slippers dirty....and for shrinking yourself without asking me first.”
“Oh,” Nick uttered with guilt. “I’m sorry, honey. I....didn’t think you’d agree to let me help you wash your feet otherwise.”
“I probably wouldn’t have,” Cassie admitted, “but, seeing as you’d already shrunk yourself, I figured I might as well give you a shot. Besides, it’s kinda hard to resist you when you’re small, you being so cute and all.”
“That was the idea!” Nick admitted proudly, sticking out his chest.
“Oh it WAS, was it?” Cassie said, glowering at him, causing Nick to immediately change his demeanor.
“So,” he said nervously, “uh, does this mean I don’t get a reward now?”
“Hm,” Cassie uttered, feigning concentration. “I’ll have to think about it.”
“Oh, OK,” he nodded, relieved she wasn’t mad at him, trying to pull himself free of Cassie’s feet. “So, can you let me out now?”
“Hm” Cassie repeated, again feigning concentration. She uncrossed her arms and leaned forward, reaching her fingers down as if about to pluck him up.
“Nope!” she exclaimed quickly, gently pushing the tiny man back down between her feet again.
“MMPF!” Nick yelped as the pad of Cassie’s index finger smacked into his head.
Cassie cackled playfully as she reveled in feeling Nick squirming between her feet again. She playfully rubbed them together for a bit, rolling Nick back and forth along her soles, and occasionally scrunched her feet together, taking pleasure in hearing him squeak for mercy.
Finally, after a few more minutes of fun, Cassie ceased her playtime and gave Nick a chance to recover.
“Alright, sweetheart, you can come out now,” she giggled as she relaxed and opened her feet.
“Uhn, thanks,” Nick groaned, taking a moment to recover as he lay against her parted soles.
“So,” Cassie spoke up, “Are you ready for your reward, now?”
“Uh, I think maybe I’ve had enough fun for now,” he replied hesitantly.
“Aw, come on,” she pleaded. “Don’t be like that. You’ll like it. I promise.”
“Um....OK,” Nick replied apprehensively.
“Good! Now, slide yourself in between my toes.”
Nick looked up at her meekly, like a child looks at his mother when she tells him to come and get his punishment.
“Well,” Cassie prodded, “go on.”
Nick gulped nervously.
“Uh, OK,” his tiny voice squeaked, “um, which foot?”
“Whichever one you want,” she replied playfully.
Nick slowly climbed her right foot, and squeezed himself in between her second and third toes.
“OK, you ready?” Cassie asked.
Nick nodded, taking a deep breath, silently praying he wasn’t about to endure any more playful torture.
“OK,” she said, “Here we go!”
Cassie carefully lowered her feet to the floor and slid them into her slippers. Then, for the next half hour, she gently scrunched and flexed her foot, playing with her husband’s tiny body between her toes. She’d slightly tilt the slipper back, letting him roll beneath her soul, then applied the lightest amount of pressure on his tiny body, while he wiggled underneath. Of course, she occasionally took him out into the fresh air to make sure he was OK, and as long as Nick was willing to continue, Cassie was willing to do so as well.
And Nick....was willing; he was loving being played with like a tiny toy between Cassie’s toes and gently rolled around under her foot! He would continuously hold and kiss her toes, and plant tiny kisses on the bottom of her foot, occasionally satisfying the tiny boner between his legs.
Nick was truly enjoying his newfound power, and knowing that Cassie could be gentle, yet playful, made it all the sweeter.
With his birthday only two weeks away, Nick couldn’t wait to see what Cassie had planned for him!