- Text Size +
For the rest of the afternoon, the giantess and her tiny lover cuddled with each other: Cassie had ditched her bathrobe and had moved from the couch to her recliner, her feet propped up on the footrest. She wouldn’t normally lounge about the apartment topless, but it was Nick’s birthday, and it was warm enough in the house, so she figured “What the hell?!”
Nick, meanwhile, lay against Cassie’s soft stomach, naked, her huge breasts resting comfortably above him. Every so often, he would tilt his head back and gaze at Cassie’s beautiful face, and whenever their eyes met, she’d smile softly right back at him, tenderly stroking his tiny, naked body.
Occasionally, Cassie would reach her fingers down and gently grip Nick’s tiny member, lightly rubbing her fingers back and forth, and taking great pleasure in watching her tiny husband squirm in ecstasy; every time, he’d look back at her with an impassioned expression, as if to ask “Why do you tease me so?” Cassie would simply smile and giggle, and playfully wrinkle her nose at him. It wasn’t like he hadn’t asked for it; Cassie was just paying him back for rubbing on her without asking earlier.
While Nick did his best to endure Cassie’s playfulness, he tried focusing on expanding his body, just in case he ever accidentally shrunk himself again. Try as he might, however, he couldn’t seem to do it at will. Shrinking himself seemed to come so naturally now; why couldn’t he reverse the process? Of course, it didn’t help that Cassie kept playing with his dick, breaking his concentration every time.
Nick slumped back down against Cassie’s stomach, having to just wait things out and let his body re-expand naturally. He made a mental note, however, to check his book again, and see if there was anything he missed or needed to know.
Cassie was also equally concerned about her husband’s height; although, while HE was worried about not being able to grow FASTER, Cassie, was concerned about him growing back, PERIOD. The events of the prior weekend had unnerved her, and she was constantly watching him, checking to ensure Nick was growing at all; in fact, she only really relaxed when she noticed a significant difference in his size that evening, when he’d grown to about 6” in height. Still, she remained apprehensive about the whole “shrinking” business. She knew that Nick loved being tiny around her, but she wasn’t willing to risk his safety, nor for him to risk being stuck that small forever.
It was a little after 9 PM when the latest movie they were watching came to its conclusion; Cassie turned off the television, eyeing at her now about 1 foot tall husband.
“Hey, big guy,” she giggled softly.
“Hey,” Nick replied, grinning with contentment.
“Did you enjoy your birthday?”
“It was a dream come true!” He nodded with a satisfied sigh.
“Good,” Cassie cooed, tilting her head and caressing him gently. “Would you like your other present now?”
“Absolutely!” Nick gasped, smiling eagerly as he flipped over onto his stomach, “What is it?”
“You’ll just have to see,” she giggled seductively, setting him down on the floor next to her chair.
Cassie flipped down the footrest on her recliner, pushed herself up, and, after a quick stretch, walked to over to the other side of the room, swaying her hips back-and-forth playfully with each step of her bare feet.
Meanwhile, Nick eagerly awaited beside the recliner, ogling his giant wife with reserved curiously, as if waiting for an “OK” to pursue her.
Cassie stopped in the doorway to the hall and looked back over her shoulder at her 12” lover. She shimmied her hips playfully, gave him a seductive wink, and beckoned him with her finger before heading towards the bedroom.
Nick scurried eagerly across the floor after her, his eyes so completely affixed to Cassie’s swaying ass cheeks that he nearly tripped a couple of times on his journey. By the time he finally managed to make it into the bedroom, Cassie was fluffing up a pillow and setting it down towards the foot of the bed.
“Hey you,” she called softly.
“Hey,” Nick replied as he approached her right leg.
“Come here,” Cassie cooed softly as she reached down and lifted him up, carefully setting him down on the pillow.
“So,” Cassie continued, bending over him, “are you ready for your other present?”
“Yeah,” Nick nodded, licking his lips.
“OK,” Cassie smiled softly. “I hope you like it.”
Cassie headed back around the bed to her nightstand, setting her phone into a small, speaker dock she kept there. There, she turned on some slow, sensual music from the “sexy” playlist of her music library—something she often did during their love-making sessions—and turned on her lamp before heading over to shut the bedroom door and flip off the overhead lights.
No sooner had Cassie hit the light switch, she began swaying her hips in time to the music, her eyes locked in on Nick over on his pillow, with a soft, humble expression on her face. She slowly made her way closer to the bed, now moving her shoulders and whole waist to the beat, until she was standing....dancing, rather, right in front of him.
Nick stared up in wide wonder at the sight of her: Cassie was doing a seductive dance....right in front of him! Her moves were so fluid, as if she’d practiced her routine ahead of time.
With all of Cassie’s sexy movements, it didn’t take Nick long to sport a huge, raging boner. He reached his right hand down towards his crotch...
“Uh-Uh-Uhn,” Cassie scolded him playfully, lightly batting his arm away with her finger. “No touching yourself. I don’t want you coming TOO soon. There’s a LOT more to come.”
“Oh, OK,” Nick obliged, laughing anxiously.
Cassie went back to her show, stretching her arms over her head and swiveling her hips in sensual, circular motions, slowly turning her back to the bed, leaving Nick literally salivating over her panty-covered ass as it swayed to and fro in front of him.
But things didn’t stop there.
Cassie slowly slid her thumbs beneath the waistband of her panties, pushing them down over her thighs, and letting them slide down her legs and fall to her feet, kicking them off onto the floor next to her.
Nick boner grew twice its size. When Cassie bent over to slide off her panties, he got a nice, albeit fleeting view of her bare ass, which was now being shaken right in front of him.
Suddenly, Cassie began backing up, her enormous ass dancing its way ever closer to the edge of the bed. Nick reeled, putting up his hand defensively, wondering if she was about to sit on him, but the reality was far different: Cassie moved her ass in close, sensually hovering it back and forth over his pillow in time to the music, then moved it away just as smoothly, before repeating the process over and over again.
Nick couldn’t believe it: Cassie was literally giving him the world’s largest lap dance!
For nearly two straight songs, Nick watched in amazement, completely spellbound, as his giant wife shook her bare ass and naked body in front of him. The next song, however, was a little more upbeat. Nick sighed, thinking the session was finished. Cassie, however, simply peered over her shoulder, bit her tongue, and raised her eyebrows at him....she had something planned for just such a song:
She bent over, giving Nick a beautiful view of her bare ass again, only this time, she began bouncing up and down on her legs, causing her asscheeks to bounce along, wiggling back and forth rapidly, and clapping loudly each time they smacked together.
Just when Nick thought things couldn’t get any better, Cassie somehow one-upped herself: she was actually twerking for him, and if anyone thought seeing a beautiful woman twerk naked in front of them was the best it could get, they’d never been a foot tall when it happened!
Cassie had completely outdone herself; THIS was surely Nick’s best birthday EVER!
Once the current song was over, Cassie turned back around to face Nick.
“Are you enjoying your present so far?” she chucked, bending towards him.
“Are you KIDDING?!” Nick exclaimed. “This is, like, the BEST present EVER, sweetheart—“
Cassie smiled softly.
“Wait, what do ya mean ‘so far’?!” Nick perked up. I-Is there MORE?!”
“Oh, yeah!” Cassie giggled, wide eyed. “Much more! There’s one more thing I’d like to try!Let’s just move you to the center of the bed, shall we?”
Cassie grabbed the far edges of Nick’s pillow, with Nick still on it, and scooted him towards the center of the bed. For a second, Nick thought about hopping off and helping her, but the way in which she grabbed the pillow meant her huge, bare breasts were dangling freely over him, and he didn’t want to escape the wonderful view.
Once Nick and the pillow were in place, Cassie climbed onto the bed and slowly crawled towards them, like a hungry tigress stalking her prey. Nick gulped nervously as Cassie’s gigantic figure approached, stopping overhead, and staring down at him, with a wide, shit-eating grin on her face.
“H-hey!” Nick stammered, scooting back a bit, albeit finding a giant woman crawling towards him like Cassie to be quite sexy.
“Hey there, big man!” she cooed, licking her lips.
For a moment, Cassie didn’t move, only raising her eyebrows and staring hungrily at him. Nick’s eyes were fixated on the titanic beauty above him, half-expecting her to bend down and kiss him, or even bring her giant breasts down on top of him.
Cassie’s next movements were deliberate and quick: she swung her right leg over the pillow, shaking the whole bed as she turned her back to him.
“Whoa! Take it easy, Cass!” Nick exclaimed, ducking reflexively as her massive leg passed overhead.
When he’d finished cowering, Nick saw Cassie’s enormous figure just overhead. She was currently on all fours, with her legs and feet straddling the pillow; her head hung down below her shoulders, staring at him underneath her.
Then, Cassie lowered her ass in close, giving Nick a huge, close up view, before lifting it back into the air. She lowered it again...and again...and again, each time, inching her ass ever closer to Nick’s short figure.
“OK, be careful down there,” Cassie called softly. “I’m gonna get REALLY close, now.”
“Uh, well....OK,” Nick replied uneasily, lifting up onto his elbows, and bracing himself.
Cassie carefully lowered her ass, swaying it back and forth slowly, scanning for her target, while Nick only grew more anxious the closer she got, unsure of what she was going to do.
Then, her huge, juicy ass brushed against his penis’s cold, sensitive tip.
That was the spot!
Nick gasped; his eyes practically bulged out of his head as it tilted back!
“Mm,” Cassie giggled seductively, “there you are.”
She carefully guided Nick’s cock into the groove betwixt her butt cheeks, sliding it up and down along her crack; then, along her perineum: from her pussy, all the way back to just below her asshole.
Nick was desperately trying to withhold ejaculating as his penis slid smoothly along her taint, bracing himself firmly against the pillow, but Cassie seemed quite the savant, and he was finding it harder and harder not to burst. In fact, Nick was so mesmerized by Cassie‘s lap dance, and preoccupied with holding back blowing his load, that he didn’t notice his body slowly contracting. By the time he’d realized it was even happening, he was already 6 inches tall.
Oh no! Nick thought, panic-stricken by his sudden loss of height. Not now! Not again!
Nick immediately willed his body to stop shrinking, which it did....at about 3 inches tall. He was about to speak up, when Cassie, who’d lost connection with his dick and had been trying with no success to relocate it, looked back to see what was going on.
“Oh,” she uttered with a snicker, “I-I didn’t realize you get smaller on me.”
“U-um....uh...” Nick struggled to speak.
“I wish you’d have TOLD me, first,” Cassie giggled. “I’m like, ‘Where the hell did he go?!’”
“Yeah, well, I...uh...” Nick replied, his voice trailing off.
“It’s OK, sweetheart,” Cassie giggled softly. “I know how much you love being small. Just don’t get any smaller on me, okay?”
“O-OK,” Nick stammered, nodding feverishly, although he wasn’t sure his body would cooperate.
What could he say? For a moment, he considered admitting the truth to Cassie, but her prior warning kept echoing through his head:
“...the minute you have ANY trouble...you’re stopping all of this...”
If Nick mentioned any of his involuntary shrinking spurts to Cassie, she’d NEVER let him shrink himself again.
“Honey?” Cassie called out.
“Oh, uh, yeah?” Nick stuttered, snapping back to reality.
“Everything OK?” She asked with slight concern.
“Yeah, hon,” Nick replied quickly. “Everything’s fine.”
“OK, well, lie back down,” she directed him, raising her eyebrows. “I’d have preferred you stayed bigger for this next part, but I’m pretty sure you’ll enjoy it even more now.”
Nick obliged his giantess wife, lying back down with his hands behind his head.
Cassie repositioned her feet, and carefully positioned her ass over her tiny lover again, hovering it even closer to him than before.
“Alright, I’m going to get really close again!” Cassie warned.
“OK,” Nick replied, readying himself.
Nick watched as Cassie’s giant ass descended towards him once again.
This time, however, it didn’t stop.
“Uh...Uh, honey?” Nick squeaked nervously. “Hon—OOMPF!”
Nick cries were completely cut off as Cassie’s giant ass collapsed onto the pillow! He squirmed frantically, trying to push the humongous ass off of him, but he was nowhere near strong enough. Thankfully, Cassie’s ass lifted up on its own.
Nick gasped for air, obviously shaken by what had just occurred.
“Well? What do you think of that?” Cassie asked, peering at him between her legs.
Nick was still reeling from the immense pressure he’d just felt; he honestly wasn’t sure what to think.
“What’s wrong?” she asked, showing concern. “I didn’t HURT you, did I?”
“Uh....no,” Nick replied hesitantly, still flustered and somewhat dumbstruck. “It was just....unexpected, that’s all.”
“I’m sorry, honey,” she said dejectedly, “I-I thought you’d like it. You said earlier you wanted me to SIT on you.”
“Well, YEAH, but...*sigh* a little WARNING would’ve been nice!” Nick replied sorely.
“But, you said you were ready,” she pointed out.
“Well, YEAH....but...I thought you meant...well, what you were doing before.”
“Oh,” Cassie uttered with embarrassment, placing her hand to her chest, “I’m sorry, sweetheart. A-Are you OK?”
“Yeah, I’m fine....I think.”
“Maybe we should stop then,” Cassie said dejectedly.
“NO!” Nick exclaimed quickly. “That is, please don’t....stop, I mean! You just....surprised me, that’s all, but I’m good! Everything’s good! I mean, don’t get me wrong, I should’ve prepared myself better, but despite the circumstances, it was...”
“Yeah?” Cassie urged him on with baited breath.
“Actually....it was kinda sexy!” Nick smirked.
Cassie smiled with a soft sough.
“Would you like me to continue?” she asked.
“OF COURSE!” Nick exclaimed. “PLEASE DO! I-I absolutely LOVE what you’re doing! It’s like, the world’s LARGEST 69!....Uh, I mean....It’s-It’s absolutely wonderful! You’ve just....gotta remember to be gentle, OK?”
“OK,” Cassie nodded.
“I-I hope I didn’t hurt your feelings,” Nick said meekly.
“Not at all,” Cassie replied softly, shaking her head. “I just wanna make sure you’re enjoying yourself.”
“Believe me,” Nick said, laying back down, “I AM! It’s like a dream come true!”
Cassie giggled and repositioned herself, slowly lowering her ass back on top of him again, but this time, she was a lot more gentle, applying just the lightest amount of pressure, before lifting it back up again, and each time her giant ass gently kissed the pillow, Nick was engulfed in mounds of flesh; much to his delight, he didn’t feel like he was in any danger. He caressed and squeezed Cassie‘s ass each time it landed, planting tiny kisses on her cheeks, which were just noticeable enough for his giant wife to feel.
Cassie was breathing heavily, orgasmic energy building inside her. She really started getting into it, pretending she was a sexy stripper as she swung her hips back and forth to the music each time she lowered her ass to the pillow.
Unfortunately, in her attempt to immerse herself in the moment, Cassie didn’t realize she was actually pressing her ass harder and harder into the pillow with each pass, and Nick quickly realized the pressure was steadily increasing each time she sat on him.
“Uh, Cassie?” he called up between the ass’s impacts. “Cassie, you’re...you’re being a little too mmpf...too rough, mmpf...Cassie?!”
Alas, with Nick currently only 3 inches tall, Cassie couldn’t hear him calling her over her music, and her ass started slamming in the pillow even harder and rougher.
“CASSIE!” Nick screamed. “MMPF! CASSIE, STOP! OOFMF! YOU’RE GONNA CRUSH ME! UMPF! CASSIE!”
Nick tried turning himself over and crawling out from under her, but the indentation Cassie had made in the pillow created a sloped valley whose walls kept rolling him onto his back.
Cassie was now completely lost in her music: her eyes were closed she was shaking her head to the beat, her hair swishing back and forth across her face. Soon, she was moaning in ecstasy, and literally grinding her ass into the pillow to stimulate herself, giving Nick no chance to breathe.
“Cmsrmf! Cmsrmpf! Helmpf!”
Nick’s muffled cries went completely unanswered, and Cassie was threatening to grind him to a pulp. He desperately pushed up against her rear end, trying to get some semblance of relief, but his hands only sunk into her soft flesh, leaving them unable to push up enough of her asscheek to even breathe, let alone lift Cassie’s entire ass off of him.
Nick was panicking; he struggled frantically. He couldn’t move...couldn’t breathe...
Then, just as Nick thought he couldn’t take any more, the pressure suddenly increased exponentially. With the last of his air, he summoned all of his strength, and forced one last muffled scream...

When the current song on her phone had finally ended; Cassie exhaled, relaxing her ass onto the pillow.
“Holy shit!” she exclaimed, trying to catch her breath. “Holy shit, Nick! I think I actually came a little bit. Oh my God! It’s so sexy having you under me!”
Cassie suddenly felt something vibrating through her ass, and could feel Nick wiggling beneath her. She couldn’t believe how stimulating and empowering it was having him trapped under her butt. Obviously, she didn’t want to him to suffocate under there, but just a few hours before, Nick was joking about how much he’d love for Cassie to sit on him; she was just granting his wish, though probably not quite in the way he’d expected.
After sitting for a few moments to recover from her stimulating experience, Cassie leaned back onto her elbows, repositioned her legs, and lifted her ass off the pillow.

Nick gasped for fresh air the moment Cassie’s gigantic ass lifted off of him. He’d barely had a chance to recover when a huge hand wrapped itself around him, pulling him out from underneath her, and bringing him up to her face. He tried to say something, but Cassie immediately started kissing his tiny frame.
“Oh my God, Nick!” Cassie exclaimed as she kissed him, her warm breath washing over him as he wiggled about. “You have NO idea how much you have me going right now!”
Nick couldn’t speak, and only responded with coughs and sputters, squirming and pushing against Cassie’s hand, trying to get free.
“I’m so sorry,” she explained, gritting her teeth and biting her lower lip, “but I need you! I need you inside of me! RIGHT NOW!”
Cassie tugged on the pillow beneath her ass with her free hand, yanking it out from under her and tossing it onto the floor.
Nick yelped as was suddenly jerked downwards. The next thing he knew, he was face to face with Cassie’s huge, wet, quivering pussy.
“CASSIE, WAI—mpf!”
Nick tried wiggling free, but it was too late. With one quick motion, Cassie had shoved her 3-inch husband inside her.
Nick squirmed frantically to escape Cassie’s grip, desperately screaming for her to stop, but she was already lost in the moment, moaning heavily as she slid her shrunken lover up and down her vagina. Faster and faster she went, building higher and higher, and moaning louder and louder, all the while, unaware of Nick’s extreme discomfort.
Then, Cassie shoved Nick all the way inside her, withdrawing her fingers. The tiny man shouted for help, frantically clawing his way back to the entrance, but her cavern was so wet and slippery he could barely get a handhold. It felt as though the walls were constricting around him, making it nearly impossible for him to move; yet, somehow, Nick found his way to the entrance, poking his head out.
“CASSIE, STumpf!”
No sooner had Nick stuck his head out of Cassie’s pussy and screamed her name, her huge fingers smacked into his head, shoving him back inside. Nick frantically struggled to get back out, this time, trying to launch himself through completely through the entrance and onto the bed; unfortunately, he only made it up to his torso, and Cassie’s fingers were right there, ready to shove him right back in again.
“CASSIE—oompf! CASSIE! CASSIE, STOmpf!”
It was no use. Whether he managed to stick out his head, and arm, or a leg, it didn’t matter; each time Nick tried escaping Cassie’s pussy, she simply pushed him back in.
It wouldn’t have mattered anyway, even Cassie HAD been listening: she was too far lost in the moment to care what Nick wanted. It felt too good to stop now! He was just gonna have to endure it.
Cassie slammed her hands to her crotch, holding them tightly in place to keep her tiny husband squirming inside her.
“Oh my God, Nicky!” Cassie moaned, her voice getting higher and squeakier the closer she came to orgasming. “Oh God, Nicky! Oh my, God! Right there! Right there...”

Nick kept squirming frantically to push his was out of Cassie’s pussy, but her hands were blocking his escape. Cassie’s moaning was so loud now he couldn’t even hear his own cries for help...
...nor that they were getting smaller and squeakier.
In fact, Nick didn’t realize ANYTHING besides his current predicament was wrong until he felt his body contracting, as if it were slowly dwindling away away…
“CASSIE!” Nick squeaked. “LET ME OUT!”

“OH GOD, NICKY, I’M ALMOST THERE!” Cassie squeaked, going higher....and higher...and higher...
“ALMOST THERE! KEEP GOING! KEEP GOING!”

“CASSIE! I’M SHRIEEEEEEENKIEEEEEEENG...”

“OHHH!” Cassie moaned loudly, her lower body suddenly tightening as she climaxed. She quickly moved her hands to either side of her and grabbed the bedsheet, holding on tight to prevent herself from levitating of the bed. Her knees bent and she planted her feet on the mattress her back arched upwards, lifting her butt into the air...

The hands that were sealing Nick inside the cavernous pussy suddenly departed, throwing him completely off balance. When Cassie’s hips bucked upwards, Nick slipped, falling clean out of his wife’s pussy down towards the bed below.
No sooner had he impacted, a tidal wave of cum splashed down upon him, drowning him in a torrential waterfall. Nick flailed wildly as he tumbled through the churning tide, paddling with all his heart to reach the surface, though he could hardly tell which way was up. A few times Nick felt the cum around his mouth depart, replaced with cool air; he managed to suck in only a few quick breaths before the current pulled him beneath the waves again.
Eventually, the current broke, and Nick was able to surface and keep himself afloat. He coughed and gasped for air, trying to clear the fluid from his lungs as he wiped off his face to see what was going on:
He was on the bed, floating in a huge pool of cum. His head snapped around frantically, scanning for Cassie’s location. The first thing he saw was two huge feet planted on either side of him, with legs arching upward. His eyes followed them up to where they met...
Nick’s face contorted in horror; Cassie’s gargantuan figure was practically right above him. Her legs were lifting her enormous ass into the air; huge drops of cum trickled down from her cavernous pussy, splashing into the other side of his pool. His unwanted shrinking spurt had left him so small he was literally swimming in a puddle of Cassie’s cum.
“CASSIE!” His tiny voice squeaked. “CASSIE! HEEELLLP!”

Cassie’s felt her orgasm would last forever! Her legs were locked in place, and her hands kept gripping and re-gripping the bedsheet, pulling it further up the bed. Her moans were weak and squeaky; all of her energy was currently being diverted to her lower half as she strained to endure the rush of endorphins flooding her body. She actually wondered if she’d EVER stop cumming.
Cassie had also been straining to keep her legs open, despite how much she really wanted to close them tightly around her pussy. She didn’t want Nick to suffocate inside her, like the last time her feelings it overtaken her.
Finally, her orgasm began to subside. Cassie exhaled loudly, feeling she could finally catch her breath and relax as she slowly lowered her ass back down to the bed.

Unfortunately for Nick, Cassie’s efforts to restrain herself when she grabbed onto the bedsheet had shifted the area soaked with her secretions underneath her. Now, her enormous ass hovered directly overhead, casting its ominous shadow over the entire pool of cum.
“CASSIE!” Nick screamed in terror, trying to keep himself afloat. “NO! DON’T SIT ON ME! HEEEEEELLLLLLLP!”
It was no use; her giant ass was already descending towards the bed! Nick paddled like mad in the opposite direction, trying to escape the pool of thick, sticky cum, but he wasn’t fast enough: it had already overtaken him.
“NO…!”
Nick’s screams were cut off upon impact. Cassie’s asscheek had landed with a tiny *splat* directly in the middle of her puddle of cum.