- Text Size +
Cassie lay on her bed, breathing heavily, trying to recover from her incredible orgasm. It had been the highest she’d ever gone! Her body was trembling, and despite the whole experience sapping practically ALL of her energy, she could easily go another round.
She was in heaven!
“Oh my, God, honey!” she exclaimed breathlessly, running her hand up her forehead through her disheveled hair. Her emotions were an absolute jumble; she laughed from sheer joy, yet almost started crying.
“That was...God, Nicky, that was INCREDIBLE!” Cassie sobbed. “You have NO idea how much you had me going!”
“I hope I didn’t hurt you too much,” she apologized as she reached down between her legs, blindly probing the sheets for her husband’s 3” figure.
Oddly, see couldn’t find him.
“Honey?” Cassie called down, straining her neck to peer down her naked body. She bent her right leg up off the bed, giving her an archway for her hand, and widening her search field.

As Cassie bent her leg, a small swath of her butt-cheek rolled back off the bedsheet...
There was Nick, barely conscious, stuck to her right asscheek, held in place by her dried, sticky vaginal secretions.
“NICK? ARE YOU THERE?”
A huge, booming voice brought Nick back to consciousness with a start.
"Mmh," he moaned weakly, his head still reeling. "C-Cassie?"

"Nick, are you down there?" Cassie repeated, still completely unaware she had sat on her tiny husband.

"Cassie?” Nick called out again, trying to move his body. It wasn’t until that moment that he realized his arm was stuck, and just a split second later, he became aware that the rest of his body was stuck as well. He pulled as hard as he could, but the dried cum held fast.
“Cassie!” he called out, struggling feverishly to free himself from of Cassie’s asscheek. “CASSIE, I’M STUCK TO YOUR BUTT! HELP ME!"

“Nick, are you there?” Cassie called again, becoming much more frantic as she sat up. “Honey, please, answer me!”

“NOmpf!”
Nick barely managed to utter a surprised yelp as Cassie’s giant asscheek rolled forward, smushing the tiny man beneath her ass again as she sat up.

Cassie frantically scanned the bed between her legs, but Nick was no where in sight.
"Oh, SHIT!” Cassie cried. “Nick, where are you?!"
Hoping she hadn't lost him again, she quickly reached a finger and probed her vagina, just in case he was still trapped inside her, but if he was 3 inches tall, how could she not feel him?
Unless...
Cassie immediately checked the area just to her right and, once she was sure Nick wasn’t there, quickly rolled out of bed.

Nick felt like he was on some kind of sick carnival ride as the huge asscheek rolled off the sheets and turned over quickly.
"CASSIE! HELP ME!” Nick screamed, fearful she was about to roll over on top of him again. Fortunately, Cassie had rolled off the bed before her butt cheek smashed him again. Her ass finally came to a halt as she knelt by the bed.
"Oh, God! Nick, where are you?!" she called, desperately searching the sheets for Nick’s tiny body.

"CASSIE, I’M DOWN HERE!” Nick squeaked. “I'M STUCK TO YOUR BUTT! GET ME OFF HERE BEFORE YOU SQUISH ME!"
Alas, Cassie couldn't hear the tiny squeaks emanating from her asscheek. She was too preoccupied calling Nick’s name and frantically searching the sheets, completely unaware that he was stuck underneath her at the moment.
Nick, however, quickly realized that his predicament was becoming far more deadly. As Cassie was frantically searching the bed above, her body was moving up and down in large, jerking motions, moving dangerously closer to her overturned, right foot.
Surviving Cassie’s ass on the bed had been one thing, but if she made good contact with her heel in just the right spot...
“CASSIE, STOP! HELP! YOUR GONNA SQUISH MEEEE!”

“Oh, God! NICKY!” Cassie lamented tearfully as she searched the far corners of the mattress for any side of her tiny husband. “Baby, please! You’re scaring me! Where are you?!”
Completely distraught, Cassie frantically jumped up without thinking. The split second she landed with a loud *THUD* on the floor, Cassie cringed and grit her teeth. She apprehensively checked the floor beneath her, hoping she hadn’t just crushed Nick beneath her feet. A quick inspection of her soles, however, yielded no sign of her tiny husband.
“Oh, God!” she exclaimed with reserved panic, thinking frantically out loud with her fingers pressed against her forehead. “What-do I do? What-do I do? What-do I do?”
Cassie couldn’t think clearly as she desperately reached down into her crotch once again, wondering if it was possible Nick was just trapped really deep inside her.
“Hold on, baby!” Cassie called down to her pussy as she quickly, yet carefully stepped across the bedroom. “I’m coming! I’m coming! Just hold on!”
Poor Nick was screaming his lungs out, dangling helplessly from the underside of Cassie’s asscheek as it jiggled feverishly with each giant step she took.
Cassie’s mind, however, was focused on the task at hand as she turned on the bathroom light and reached into the bottom drawer of the vanity, grabbing an old bottle of douche, hoping that what she was about to do was going to work.

“CASSIE, PLEASE! I’M HERE! HELP ME—ACK!”
Nick shrieked as Cassie‘s right foot suddenly lifted up and slammed back down on the toilet seat, jostling her ass wildly.
“Cassie, be careful, honey!” Nick squeaked. He looked down to see what was happening, suddenly realizing the toilet bowl was directly below him.
“C-Cassie!” he stammered as her ass jiggled again. “Wha-what are you doing?!”
Then, Nick heard a loud, slurping sound, followed by the impact of huge droplets of water splashing down into the toilet below.

Cassie placed one foot on the toilet seat to help spread her legs, then inserted the open end of the douche bottle into her pussy, squirting the fluid inside her as hard and as fast as she could. She knew the toilet wasn’t exactly the best place for her to perform a vaginal lavage, especially when trying to extricate a shrunken man, but she was too distraught to think of a better option.
Cassie got to thinking about the last time she had Nick inside her, and how, when she checked on him afterwards, he’d actually shrunk smaller; Cassie was wondering if the same thing had happened this time. If it had, Nick could easily be stuck deep inside her without her feeling it. She didn’t know for sure; she’d never had a shrunken man stuck inside her pussy before!
Cassie was very liberal with the bottle of douche, spraying in as much as she could as FAST as she could. She hoped she wasn’t drowning Nick—assuming he was even still INSIDE her—but if he WAS trapped deep inside her, she needed to make sure that the douche actually REACHED him, and the spray still strong enough to dislodge him.
Once she’d squeezed every last drop from the spray bottle up her vagina, Cassie scanned the toilet bowl intently, hoping to see her tiny husband swimming below her. Unfortunately, there was no sign of him. She frantically reached over to the sink and turned of the faucet, trying to refill the douche bottle, but the opening in the bottle’s spout was so small she could barely get the stream of water to flow inside.
“Come on, come on!” Cassie uttered impatiently as she tried to get the bottle filled back up; the moment it was full again, she shoved it right back inside her pussy.
“Come on, Nicky! Come on, baby!” she called out desperately. “Honey, please! If you’re in there, please come out!”
Alas, after emptying nearly TWO full bottles of douche inside herself, and standing over the toilet until her pussy practically ran dry, giving Nick every opportunity to fall out, there was nothing in the toilet bowl except her milky, watered-down secretions.
Cassie frustratedly slammed the bottle into the nearby trashcan, covering her nose and mouth with her clean hand to contain her sobs.
“Oh god!” she bawled. “Not again! Oh, God, PLEASE tell me I haven’t lost him again!”

“CASSIE! YOU HAVEN’T LOST ME!” Nick shouted, still trying to free himself. “I’M RIGHT HERE! I’M STUCK TO YOUR BUTT! CAASSIEEE!!!"
It was no use. Nick’s voice was too small to be heard; Cassie just couldn't hear him over her sobbing, nor could she feel his presence on her butt cheek.

“NO! NO!” Cassie told herself sternly, trying to pull herself together. “I’m not gonna panic! Don’t worry, Nick! I’m not giving up! Just hang on! I’ll find you! I SWEAR I’ll find you!”

“FIND me?!” Nick thought aloud as he kept struggling to peel himself off Cassie’s ass, “She can't even HEAR me, or FEEL me for that matter! It's only a matter of time before I get SQUISHED!”

Cassie stood for a moment, deep in thought, contemplating her next move.
“Alright,” she said aloud, “he couldn’t have just disappeared....Could he?”
“NO!” she quickly shook the thought. “Come on, Cassie, THINK! He’s gotta he SOMEWHERE! Obviously, he couldn’t have left the apartment. He’s GOTTA be in the bedroom, but WHERE?!”

Nick tried to shout to his giant wife while she stood in silence, but she kept talking to herself out loud.
“CASSIE, WOULD YOU SHUT UP AND LOOK DOWN HE—EEEEEEREEEEE?!”
Before Nick could finish his next sentence, Cassie was on the move again.

Cassie left the bathroom, obviously without flushing the toilet: just in case she’d missed spotting Nick the first time, she could easily come back and check. She scurried through the hall back to the bedroom, stopping first at the hall closet to grab an emergency flashlight from the middle shelf.
Even if she had to scour the whole bedroom from top to bottom, Cassie was BOUND and DETERMINED to find her husband. She’d made Nick a solemn promise just last week that she would ALWAYS look for him, no matter what, and although she didn’t fully understand what he’d meant at the time, Cassie wouldn’t rest until she found him, and there was no better place to start looking than the bed.

From his vantage point, Nick could see that Cassie was kneeling by their bed again, with her feet flipped out from under her. Once again, he was in danger of being crushed if her ass met her heel.
Nick kept screaming for her, and her ass kept moving up and down wildly, inching him closer and closer to a bloody end.

“Come on, Nick, where are you?” Cassie lamented tearfully as she was frantically scoured the sheets with the flashlight, searching for any sign of her tiny husband. She didn't even want to consider what she’d do if she didn't find him, opting to remain steadfast on her quest. She kept calling his name, then saying nothing and holding her breath, hoping she'd hear the little squeak of his tiny voice in the silence. Alas, there was nothing (nothing she could HEAR, anyway).
“He’s not here!” Cassie sniffled, dropping the flashlight in frustration, cupping her hands over her mouth with her elbows supporting herself on the mattress. “God, I’ve lost him! I KNOW I’ve lost him!”
"Oh GOD, NICKY!” she cried as she fell back in defeat, her butt landing on her heels. “Where ARE you?!"

Nick screamed in terror as Cassie’s ass slammed into her heels! As the last second, he closed his eyes, fully expecting to never open them again...
With the most amazing stroke of luck, Nick missed impacting Cassie’s right heel by less than an inch. The impact, however, was strong enough to completely dislodge him, throwing him down into the folds of the backside of her right ankle. The sudden collision with Cassie’s skin left Nick prone and disoriented, unaware that he was still in dire straits:
Cassie was still leaning back on her heels, and her asscheek was still descending, about to make contact with the back of her ankle in a matter of seconds. Nick managed to compose himself just in time. He scrambled to stand up and move out of the way, leaping forward into the air right as the giant ass collided. Nick was thrown from Cassie’s ankle, landing within the carpet just beneath her.
“CASSIE!” Nick called up as he used the surrounding carpet fibers to pull himself up. “CASSIE, DOWN HERE!”
The giant woman was sobbing loudly, never giving any inkling she had heard the tiny man. Her humongous ass, however, was still looking overhead. Nick shrieked as he turned and ran towards the floor behind her, not wanting to get crushed if Cassie happened to sit her ass down on the carpet.
Nick was quickly losing energy....and hope. He was too small, currently, to be seen or heard. He contemplated simply heading towards the wall, staying as far out of the way as he could until he grew back enough for Cassie to notice him, but she was so upset, Nick wasn’t sure he could leave her in such a disheveled state. He had no idea how long it would take just for him to grow tall enough for Cassie to even HEAR him; last time he was this small, it literally took hours just for him to grow back to even a few inches tall.
Unfortunately for Nick, the decision had been made for him: Cassie had chosen to resume searching their bed with the flashlight. In doing so, her huge figure lurched upwards, and her feet began scooting together.
Nick immediately changed his course to avoid getting mowed down by Cassie’s legs and overturned feet. Thankfully, they stopped far short of crushing him; her FEET, however, were now forming a triangle, coming together were her big toes met. Nick was inadvertently cut off. His only chance now was to slip through a small hole made beneath Cassie’s toes—which could easily crush him if they shifted at all—or climb up and over them.
Not surprisingly, Nick opted for the latter.
He made his way to Cassie’s right foot and quickly scaled her plump, big toe. Any other time, Nick might might have found the thought of climbing Cassie’s toes to be quite erotic, but when one is fighting for their life to avoid getting squashed, they tend to put their fantasies aside.
"Cassie!” Nick cried, jumping up and down on the pad of her big toe. “CASSIE, DOWN HERE! ON YOUR TOE!”
Nick wasn’t heard, but the response was immediate!
Cassie foot shifted, lifting up and reposting itself to allow her to search further up the bed; Nick fell forward, slamming face-first onto her toe as it flew through the air and landed with a loud BOOM on the floor again.
The impact had jostled Nick, but not deterred him. He scurried forward, sliding down into the valley between Cassie’s big toe and the ball of her foot, then quickly climbed up and proceeded across her warm, wrinkled sole, stopping about halfway up, hoping he’d found the most sensitive spot he could.
“CASSIE, DOWN HERE!” Nick shouted, jumping up and down on her foot once again, “ON YOUR FOOT, CASSIE! HELP ME!"

Cassie was only growing more desperate and frustrated, quickly losing faith she was ever going to find her shrunken husband. She was on the verge of full-on crying; her eyes were full of tears, and she was whining and sniffling loudly.
She was so frustrated, in fact, that she never stopped to think that the tiny itch, which had just arisen on her right sole, might actually be Nick trying to get her attention. Without thinking, Cassie reached behind her to scratch...

“CASSIE, NOOO!” Nick screamed as he reeled back to avoid Cassie’s giant, oncoming hand. "AAAAH!"
In the calamity, Nick completely lost his balance, tumbling backwards down and across the soft mounds of flesh on Cassie’s sole, bouncing off the ball of her foot, and spinning end over end, landing between two of her plump, supple toes.
The tiny man struggled to right himself and climb to safety, but he could already feel the walls around him tightening, squeezing him relentlessly, crushing his tiny body. Nick closed his eyes and awaited the inevitable...

Cassie dropped her flashlight, collapsing onto the bed with helpless frustration. She cried her eyes out uncontrollably, kicking himself for having lost her husband.
“God, WHY didn’t I just let him out when I had the chance?!” Cassie wailed. “Oh, Nick! God, please, not my little Nicky!”
Cassie wasn’t about to give up her search, but she felt the task was hopeless. She had no idea how small Nick was, or if he was even still alive.
What if I squished him and didn’t realize it? Cassie thought with utter dread. What if he’s hurt somewhere, desperately calling for me, but he’s too small to hear? What if...what if...
Cassie’s train of thought was interrupted when she felt something between the two smallest toes of her right foot. She started scrunching and wiggling them, attempting to work it free, but she was having no luck, and growing increasingly more frustrated. She flipped her head around, staring back towards her feet with disdain.
"What the heck is between my—?"
Cassie gasped, and her eyes went wide!
Could it be...?
She thought frantically on how to move safely: she flexed her foot, then slowly and carefully slid her leg along the carpet to give her room to sit down. Once she was ready, Cassie quickly sat her bare bottom on the floor, moved her right leg out from under her, and brought her foot up close to her face to spread and inspect her toes...
“NICKY!” Cassie gasped, placing her free hand over her mouth. “Oh my, God, baby! Are you OK?!”
Nick covered his ears to protect his hearing, and tried shouting up to her, but Cassie interrupted him.
“Sweetheart,” Cassie sobbed joyfully, trying to compose herself. “God, I thought I’d lost you again! Why? WHY did you shrink yourself so small again?!”
Nick tried responding, but Cassie could only hear a small, extremely high-pitched buzzing
“Oh, sweetheart, it’s no good,” she lamented, shaking her head as she wiped the tears from her cheeks. “You’re just too small for me to hear.
“Do you have ANY idea what I thought had happened to you—What you’ve PUT me through?!” she continued, emotionally. “Oh my, God! I thought I’d SQUASHED you!”
Nick tried to respond, but Cassie was apparently only asking him rhetorically.
“God! I was so worried!” she rambled on. “Why would you put me through this again? I thought that...that you were...no, NO! I-I don’t even wanna think about anymore! That’s it, Nicky! We’re done! YOU’RE done! This whole shrinking business is over! You hear me? OVER! DONE! I can’t...I can’t do this anymore! I can’t go through this again! I’m sorry, but this was the LAST time! I’m NOT losing you again! I’m gonna put you somewhere safe until you grow back, and I’m NOT letting you out of my sight until then! Now, come here!”
Nick could barely get a squeak in edgewise before Cassie had quickly, yet gently, scooped him up out from between her toes and deposited him in the center of her left palm. She was surprised it seemed so effortless this time, considering how much difficulty she’d had before. Cassie then carefully covered him with her other hand as she painstakingly stood up and headed out of the bedroom towards the kitchen.
The entire way, Cassie kept peeking between her hands to make sure Nick’s tiny figure was still there and intact, not wanting to drop and/or lose him again.
Cassie flipped on the kitchen light with her elbow and made a beeline to one of the overhead cabinets, grabbing an old mason jar she kept next to the other glasses. She awkwardly unscrewed the lid with one hand, then carefully dumped Nick inside. The surprised tiny man squeaked in protest as he fell from his wife’s giant hand, sliding and tumbling down the inside of the glass, landing with a tiny thud on the bottom. Cassie tilted the jar upright, setting it down on the counter next to her before pulling out and rifling through one of the kitchen drawers. Nick hurriedly got to his feet and ran to the side of the jar, pressing his face against the glass to see what his still naked, giantess wife was doing:
Cassie had pulled a sharp knife and a meat-tenderizing mallet from the drawer and placed them on the counter next to her. She picked up the knife, placing the blade to the lid of the mason jar as she grabbed the mallet. Cassie was just winding up her strike when she hesitated:
“Alright, Nick, now cover your ears,” she commanded. “This might get a little loud.”
Nick immediately covered his ears and braced himself as Cassie tapped the mallet as quietly as she could to the butt of the knife, increasing the strength of her strikes until they was strong enough to make a small hole in the jar lid. She then repeated the process several more times until the lid was scattered with small holes.
“Alright, that should do it!” Cassie said as she put the knife and mallet away.
Nick was hopping up and down, waving his arms and screaming Cassie’s name in protest as she picked up the lid, but she didn’t really notice, nor was she prepared to listen to anything Nick had to say even if she had heard him.
“There,” Cassie said as she tightened down the lid and lifted the jar up to her face, “that oughta keep you safe for now.”
Nick was still hopping up and down furiously, begging to be let out, but his giant, naked wife merely shook her head solemnly.
“I’m sorry, honey, but you’ve left me no choice!” she sighed, seeing how unhappy Nick seemed to be with his accommodations. “I specifically asked you NOT to shrink yourself so small again! God, you’re lucky I didn’t SQUISH you! But we’re not gonna have to worry about that ever again because it’s over! I mean it! This was the last time, and you’re staying in there until you grow big enough where I can’t lose you!”
Despite Nick’s objections, Cassie carefully carried the jar out of the kitchen towards the bedroom, holding it tight to her bosom to keep it safe, although she did jostle the tiny man a bit when she haphazardly placed the jar on her nightstand.
“I’m sorry that you got lost, sweetheart,” Cassie said apathetically, wiping the tears from her cheek as she turned on her bedside lamp and bent over to address Nick face to face. “but I NEED to keep you somewhere safe!
“Look,” Cassie continued with another apathetic sigh, “I know you’re not happy about this, but I honestly don’t know what else to do! I love you, I REALLY do, but I can’t take the chance on you getting lost again. You’ll thank me in the morning, I promise.”
Nick continued to jump up and down, desperately trying to get Cassie to listen to him, but she was already headed across the room to turn off the overhead light. He’d not only been protesting his imprisonment, but also trying to explain to her that, with the lid on the jar, there was a danger of him outgrowing his container. If he wasn’t able to remove the lid when the time came, the force of his expansion might crush him.
Unbeknownst to Nick, however, Cassie HAD considered that dilemma, but she figured Nick would be large enough to wake her up in plenty of time before there was any real danger.
Cassie flipped off the overhead light, then headed back to turn off her lamp and climb her naked ass into bed. She faced away from Nick as she laid her head on her pillow—not wanting to face him (both figuratively AND literally)—and pulled the covers up over herself, though she did take a second to grab HIS pillow to both cuddle with and provide comfort from her recent scare.
Nick kept trying to rouse Cassie, begging her to take the lid off the jar, but he quickly tuckered himself out. He collapsed onto the floor of his glass prison, dejected and worn out from his misadventure, and while Cassie practically sobbed herself to sleep, Nick ogled his giant wife helplessly, taking in all he could of what he believed would be his last views of her as a giantess.