- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
In this chapter we learn a little bit more about Matthew and his life. This chapter will be a bit shorter than usual.
Wednesday, June 30th, 2004.

I wake up under Emily's bed, I can hear her shifting and turning in her sleep above me, Judging by the light that's shining out in her room, it's morning time. I had a dream last night, it was one of those dreams where you were back in High School and you walking down the hallways, I was normal sized in this dream, but the hallways are empty, like it's no one else but me. I have my backpack on and everything, walking to my 4th period class. And then the roof just opens up, a huge Molly just ripping open the roof, and she's dressed like she is in the last photo of her I saw, a blue Paul Frank tank top and jean shorts. Her blonde hair was flying around in the wind, the weather outside being cloudy and windy and thunder and lighting was striking in the air out side, the wind blowing strong.

She screamed at me "You're MINE NOW" looking down at me, her loud voice was booming even louder than anyone's has in real life. Molly's hand reaching towards me and it's the size of a one story house, for some reason she's laughing manically. And then after that I woke up, I wonder if this dream meant anything, or it's just a one off.

"This being only a couple of inches tall stuff is really starting to mess with my head" I say, as I climb out from under Emily's bed

I get out, walking up to the dresser stand in front of me. Emily still sleeping, and she's seemingly snoring still, it's around 9'o clock, so I assume she's sleeping in right now. I can see her brown hair sliding down her back, her back turned to the wall. I think she's just in her pajama shirt and no pants besides her panties, judging by the outline of her butt through her bed sheets. I think the house is empty, judging by the fact the only noise I hear is the cars passing by on the streets outside.

I hear Emily start to get up, by the sounds of her sheets moving and her head lifting off her pillow.

"You're awake?" She says, I look back at her. I can kinda see some crust in her eyes, her expression looking really sleepy.

"Um, yeah. It's nine o'clock outside, MAAATE" I say, putting on a exaggerated British accent on the mate part.

"Very funny" she says, as she gets out of bed. She stands up, she really is only wearing her Pajama shirt and her panties, which seem to be just really the type my girlfriend would wear, just regular ones with a some type of design on them, in Emily's case it's roses.

I feel her steps boom under me as she walks, pushing me out of the way with her foot a little bit bit as she goes out the door and into the bathroom, closing the bathroom door and taking her clothes off and starting to shower. She sings "Beautiful Stranger" by Madonna, I think I've heard it before in a Austin Powers movie. She's actually a pretty good singer, her singing voice sounding a lot like Madonna, she drops her British accent as she starts to sing. She showers for about 45 minutes, before I hear the water turn off.

I hear the door open and Sarah walk out, with a towel on. You can see her nipples poking through the towel a little bit. I can see her legs and feet and upper half of her body is riddled with water droplets, I can feel the heat from the shower radiating onto me.

"How was I? Did I sound anything like her?" She says, looking down at me, smiling.

"Yeah, you sounded pretty good, actually" I say, as I watch her put on her panties and clothes, but her ass is pointed towards me so I really can't see all that much. She has a brown birthmark on her left butt cheek that's the size of a quarter, her butt seemingly still wet, the water droplets glistening on her butt.

"I know you're looking at my ass, Matt, I thought you said you had a girlfriend back at home" She says, with a teasing sound her her face.

"Um, I, uh" I say, I start to blush a bit.

"It's fine, at least some bloke is giving me attention" she says, as she pulls her panties out of her drawer and putting them on. She pulls a bra out also and places it on her self, connecting it in the back.

"What, you've never had a boyfriend?" I say.

"I mean, I've had two. The first one I dated in secondary school, year 12, his name was Kevin. He was nice, kinda looked like you, a bit dumb but was a cool guy. We lasted about seven months until we had a very heated argument outside of Lidl and that was that" She says.

"Second guy?" I say, I hear the noise of a door opening down stairs, I think it's her dad. Emily closes the door for her room and grabs me and places me on her dresser drawer and she sits down her bed.

"His name was Evan, we broke up in March, we lasted about 5 months. Found out he was cheating on me. I haven't really dated anyone since then" she says, scratching the back of her neck. She's sitting cross legged on the bed, she plays with her navel piercing a bit as she talked.

"Ah, yeah, that does suck. I mean, not all dudes are bad y'know. Me and Molly have been together for about 3 years" I say, kinda regretting saying that to Emily after realizing she hasn't had a relationship that long.

"How did you two meet?" She says, she takes her finger out of her navel and grabs a hair tie off the counter I'm currently standing on and puts her hair into a pony tail.

"I've known her since we moved to Charlotte, so about 4 years this year, we live in the same neighborhood. We would talk sometimes at the bus stop but it wasn't really until 10th grade we started to really like each other, I asked her out sometime at the end of the year and she said yes" I say.

"Have you guys fought or anything?" Sarah says, as she gets up to put on her pajama pants and a old t-shirt that kinda shows off her belly button.

"A couple of times here or there, but nothing really major. I think the only argument we really have on a somewhat regular basis is what to watch on TV" I say, with a small laugh at the end, Emily smiles.

"I guess you really are a smooth operator" She says, rubbing my head with her right finger, it smells of shampoo.

"I like to think of myself as one" I say, smiling.

"What was your life like before you moved to, uh, Charlotte?" She says.

I think back on my life for a second, since we moved to Charlotte when I was fourteen.

"It was pretty average, I barely remember the eighties besides watching Transformers on Saturday mornings and going to grandma's and grandpa's house later on in the day. I did alright in school in the nineties, wasn't a overachiever or anything, I feel like I was pretty average. I went to a private school until I came to Charlotte. I had a group of friends I would hang out with, Jared and Frankie and Lenny. I still keep in touch with Lenny and Jared through Myspace, they tell me Frankie moved to Boston not too long after I left. I used to spend the summers parked on the couch and just mindlessly watching TV in the living room, my younger brother Nathan would usually be skateboarding or rollerblading or whatever. I stopped watching TV like I used to until my dad bought me a computer the second Christmas we spent in Charlotte, and then I ended up spending more of my time on that" I say.

"Did you ever do anything with your friends in Baltimore" Emily says, now actually seeming curious with my life.

"We hung out sometimes, I guess. We lived withing walking distance of each other and we'd usually go over Frankie's house, since he had the latest video games. I never really cared much for video games, so I just mostly just sat and watched. I remember Lenny breaking Frankie's SNES controller after playing Mortal Kombat three since he lost to him" I say, remembering the situation and kinda still laughing about it.

"Ah, you had some interesting friends" She says, with a smile.

"Tell me about it, I do plan on seeing them again some time within the next two years" I say.

Emily gets up and goes down stairs, coming back up with a bowl of Frosties. She eats it, looking at me and smilling. I've noticed too that I haven't had to pee or poop at all during the entire time I've been small, all the food seemingly just going away somehow after I've eaten or drank it.

"I actually introduced Alex to Myspace" She says, before taking another bite.

"Oh" I say, the crunching she's doing ringing my ears.

"Yeah (She gulps the chewed up cereal) I did, since I noticed he was on AIM messenger all the time" She says.

"Ah, I've noticed something about him too, does he have a girlfriend or dating anyone? He's never really mentioned it" I say.

She takes another bite of her cereal, chews it and then swallows it.

"He's dated a few girls over the years, he's currently in a relationship with a Japanese woman online, which I think is what he still uses AIM for. They've been talking for about 4 months, he plans on flying out to Osaka to meet her this fall" She says, finishing her bowl and drinking the milk, her swallowing it all rings out in my ears, the gulps and milk rushing down her throat.

Emily shortly afterwards burps and places the bowl and spoon on the top of her dresser, near me.

"Excuse me, but anyways Matt, don't feel bad about it. I don't think his mates know about it either" Emily says, I see her rubbing her belly a bit with her palm, she's gotten a bit thicker since I've last seen her bare belly.

"I don't" I say, jumping from the counter to the bed.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful, I just slept for most of it and entertained myself with play around with pencils and paper clips, even using the Internet a bit with the help of Emily.

I fell asleep a bit earlier than usual, but I did start to be comfortable with the idea of being this way forever.