- Text Size +
Thursday, July 1st, 2004


I wake up, feeling somewhat different than I did yesterday, but I brush it off. I climb out from under covers of the bed, the foot of the bed. I can feel Emily's body warmth from the front of her bed, through her feet. She's seemingly downstairs now I think, judging by the fact that she's not in her room nor do I hear any footsteps upstairs nor downstairs, just the sound of a TV droning on in the living room. I climb down the bed, and land on the floor with a plop. I walk out of Emily's room and out into the hallway, the house seemingly quiet besides the TV and everything else. I wonder where Emily is.

I walk into Alex's room, a place I've never actually been in before. I slide under the door, and Alex's room is much more decorated than mine, covered in band posters ranging from "The Who" to "The Cure", and a "The Vines" and "The Smiths" poster sticking out somewhere in the back, he really likes a ton of "The" bands. There's no TV in his room, just a radio and a lone CD-player on his dresser drawer, a "The White Stripes" CD Album laying right beside it with Meg and Jack seemingly being approached by shadows, among many others. None of them really catch my eye, since some of these bands I really don't care for as much. There's a World Cup 1966 Poster on his closet door, in pretty good condition for it's age. The walls are painted red, you can get a good view of the backyard and other houses in the back, and a little bit of the road, you can kinda see a car drive pass on the road. It's funny to realize that you're currently in the room across the pond where you've been talking to a guy for a couple of months, and then you're in the room. Kinda surreal to think about. His bed is seemingly smaller than Emily's, it's kinda messy too. He has a ten pound bill on his dresser, right near the U2 CD case. I realize his room isn't really all that special besides the posters and the HP desktop computer.

As soon as I walk out, I hear the front door open, Emily and Alyssa walk in. Emily dressed in a mini-skirt and a crop top really showing off her gem belly piercing, the light from outside shining from outside really glowing off of her gem. I can tell they've been out in the sun for a bit, judging how they're skin is, Emily tanned pretty well, Alyssa looking more on the pink/red side with her tan. Alyssa's dressed in a blue bikini, her chubby belly kinda pouring out of it, it's kind of hot on her, her red hair seemingly kinda wet, she's not really fat, but you can totally tell she weighs a bit more, you can tell that she has love handles.

"I've got sand all over my bumcheeks and in my arsecrack" Alyssa says, following Emily to the kitchen.

"You can shower upstairs, I told you should of showered at the beach, I'm going to have to get sand out of the front seat of the car because of you" I hear Emily say, sounding really annoyed as she walks into the kitchen, she has a purse in hand too, I've never seen it before either.

I see Alyssa march up the stairs, and we both make eye contact with each other, she smiles as she walks up the stairs.

"I see you're still here" Alyssa says, her lips seemingly smiling. I can really see the specs of sand scattered around her body, her tits are much bigger than anyone's I've seen so far, definitely a size D.

"Yep, I still am. I never knew there were beaches in Manchester" I say, as I watch her make her final steps up the stairs, her belly jiggling a bit. She stands right over me, I can see a couple of hairs on her under belly, she looks down at me, a big toothy smile on her face. You can see the sand scattered all across her body, some residing in her navel, and a good amount on her legs

"Actually, Emily drove out to Liverpool this morning, since it's really only a hour's drive from Manchester, they're closer to the sea" she says, as she walks past me and into the bathroom, opening the door.

"FUCK, I forgot my clothes" I hear her say as she opens the door and goes down stairs again, I can feel her steps much more going down the stairs this time, vibrating in the floor.

Alyssa goes out the front door and quickly comes back with her clothes, running up the steps and quickly past me, going into the bathroom and closing and locking the door. I notice the amount of sand in the house, Emily seeming sweeping the house with a broom and dustpan, annoyed. I hear the shower in the bathroom turn on and I go downstairs to talk to Emily and see what she's up to. Jumping from stair to stair, getting thrill out of it a little bit.

"How was the beach" I say, with a sly grin as Emily sweeps up the sand, she's bent down as she sweeps, her breasts really exposed as she does, she's wearing a bra though. You can tell they're more tan than usual, since she's been exposed to the sun.

"I mean, besides from ALYSSA TRACKING SAND EVERYWHERE, it was fine. I called her up around 8 o'clock this morning if she wanted to drive out to Liverpool and go to the beach and maybe see if any cute or hot guys would take interest in us" She says, as she sweeps the sand into the dustpan.

"Well, did any?" I say, walking around her.

"I mean, most of the people there seemed to be families. Me and Alyssa got a couple of glances from a teenage boys, and maybe a couple of blokes in their 20s. None really talked to us though" Emily says, picking up the dust pan and walking out into the kitchen, I follow her.

"Ah, alright then" I say.

Emily pours the sand from the dust bin into the trash can in the kitchen and goes into the refrigerator, and pulls out a carton of Tropicana orange juice, a brand I thought was only in America, so this was a shock to me. I can hear the shower running up stairs, the sound of the water coming out of the shower upstairs. Emily opens the cabinet and pulls out a wine glass and sets it on the kitchen counter and pours the orange juice into the glass. Emily gives me a small smile since I'm watching her drink the orange juice, her swallows and gulps of the stuff ringing out in my ears. She finishes off the glass in about 2 minutes.

"That really hit the spot" she says, as she grabs the carton and places it back in the fridge.

I hear the water rushing upstairs turn off, signaling that Alyssa is done with her Shower.

"How old is Alyssa anyways?" I say, looking Emily in her blue ocean colored eyes.

"She's 22, only two years older than me. Sarah's closer to Alex's age, she'll be 24 in August" Emily says, as she runs hot water in the wine class and shakes the water out a bit, and puts it back up.

"Ah" I say.

"Don't you leave tomorrow? Today's the 1st of July?" She says, sounding a little bit concerned.

"I do yeah, but I'll just figure something out if I don't grow back in time" I say, starting to accept my fate of being only a couple of inches tall for the rest of my life.

"Wait, it's a whole new month now? I forgot about how long it's been since I first came over here, those two weeks flew by pretty fast, besides a couple of things here or there" I say, starting to make that realization once I really start to think about how long it's been since I've been on American Soil.

"I guess time flies when you're shrunk" She says, looking at me, her breath hot and smelling of the orange juice she just drank.

"Time flies when you're swallowed by multiple chicks and you're constantly traveling" I say.

"I mean, you did like being inside my stomach" She says, placing her hand above her belly piercing.

"I mean, not at first but it started to grow on me" I say, Emily does a small burp after I say this.

I hear the door of the bathroom open, and then the sound of foot steps in the upstairs hallway, and then the steps in the hallway. Alyssa walks into the kitchen, she's in a bright orange tube top and jeans, her belly actually looks pretty good in the top, the shirt showcasing her navel and a little bit of her panties, which she pushes down once she realizes that it's showing. Her belly button seemingly a bit of a outie compared to any other I've seen. I've seen a couple of girls wearing Tube tops, like at the fair or at the mall whenever I'd visit Molly at work if I had nothing else better to do.

"That was a pretty good shower" she says, running her hand through her red hair, it seemingly somewhat wet.

"I hope you didn't clog the Bathroom tub with sand" Sarah says.

"Relax, it's fine" She says.

I look at the two girls, both attractive and dressed pretty hot to be honest with you, I wonder they don't have boyfriends, or at least Alyssa. She's a little chubby I'll admit, but I'd say she's about average built of most American chicks her age.

"I'm kinda hungry, I've been thinking about heading out to Nandos and bringing back some food" Emily says, licking her lips.

"I mean, it's 11:34 in the morning , they're probably not open right now" Alyssa says, she touches my head, softly patting it with her finger.

"Yeah, but I mean. Some chicken really would be good right now, KFC, or just some takeaway place somewhere in the city centre" She says.

"And you say I'm always thinking about food" Alyssa says, with a teasing laugh in her voice.

"I mean, all we've really had today was a sausage roll from Greggs, and that was like two hours ago" She says.

Alyssa softly grasps me, and places me in her hand.

"How about this guy?" She says, jokingly, I wave my hand as with a grin on my face.

"Nah, not very filling" Emily says, smiling.

Alyssa looks at me, I notice the ear piercing she has, not really noticing until now.

"You're kinda cute, do you have a girlfriend?" She says.

"Yeah, I do" I say.

"What's her name?" She says, placing me back on the counter, I can feel her brown eyes staring at me.

"Molly" I say, wondering where this is going.

"She's so lucky" she says, I start to blush a bit.

"Really, Alyssa?" Emily says.

"What?" She says.

"You always try to hit on any guy you see, Alex, Matt, that nice bloke at Tesco, anyone who you see fits your description of "cute" or "hot" " She says, laughing in her voice.

"Just shooting my shot" Alyssa says, with a sly smile towards me.

"Well anyways, I'm going to go to Tesco and bring back something, since there really isn't much to eat, and mum probably isn't going to go to the grocery store anytime soon, or at least until Sunday" She says, grabbing her keys .

"I'll stay" Alyssa says.

"Alright then, you better not flirt with Matt though" She says, looking at her.

"I'm not" She says, annoyed.

I watch Emily slide on her flip flops and head out to the car, her closing the front door as her signal that she left.

"So, how'd you end up in Britain anyways?" She says.

"I'm pretty sure you asked me that when we were watching TV at Sarah's apartment, but alright. I went on vacation, or holiday as you people seem to call it, ate a bad plant, then ended up here" I say, really not wanting to talk about this again.

"Oh, yeah you did say that" Alyssa says she walks over to the couch in the living room and sits down, her toes seeming painted hot pink.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I say, wondering that question again. I climb down from the cabinet and run out to the couch.

"I mean, I did but we broke up about a month ago" She says, with a small amount of pain in her voice.

"Sorry to hear that" I say, climbing the couch, Alyssa watches me doing so.

"It's fine I guess, it wasn't really working out well anyways" She says.

Alyssa shifts a bit, her body lying on her back on the couch, I move a bit, her feet at the other side. I climb up onto her leg, and walk down it, Alyssa smiles. I make it to her belly, seemingly gurgling underneath me, still digesting the sausage roll she had from earlier as Emily mentioned. It's a little bit like a small hill going from her upper thigh to her belly, as I walk across I can kinda feel the movement of her digestion going on, her belly button the size of a pothole to me. I make it to her breast and she smiles, I go around it, walking in the middle of her chest, her heart pounding under my feet.

"I see you like this" She says, her head tilted towards me.

"I just did it out of boredom" I say, getting close to her neck, I could hear it swallowing some spit she had in her mouth.

Her eyes look at me, I can really see the details in them, the black in side the brown in her eyes, it's a pretty cool looking design. Her lips seemingly pink, her jaws seemingly more peach colored than red. She really is a attractive girl. I climb off of her upper chest, using her collarbone as a jumping ledge.

For some reason, I feel myself growing a bit, for some odd reason, even Alyssa starts to watch a bit out of shock.

It's quicker than I expected, it started off with a pop sound, and then I'm back to being five feet eleven.

"IT WORE OFF!" I scream as loud as I can, standing on the carpet in the living room.

I run the entire house, screaming this, never has it felt so good to be back to normal size again. Being shrunk for about 12 or 13 days. Seeing everything at the size you're used to seeing it is honestly good to me.

Not too long after I took my third victory running lap, Emily came in the door.

"YOU'RE BIG AGAIN" she says, shocked as Alyssa at first, dropping her bags on the floor.

"Yes I AM" I say jumping in the air with my fist in the air also.

After this, I used some of the money I still had to go and get some McDonald's. And I'm telling you, it's never tasted as good as it ever was, Sarah driving me there and Alyssa taking along. I don't know if it was the fact that McDonald's taste better in the UK, or the fact that I can eat real food again, is what made it taste so much better than Usual. I spent the rest of that day just walking around Manchester, just being happy for the fact I'm back to normal, and just talking and interacting with people. I even went to a Pub and had a beer, for the first time ever. I liked it.

That night I slept in the guest room in the house, Emily getting my stuff with the key Sarah gave her for her apartment. I slept soundly that night, knowing tomorrow morning I'd be leaving for home.
Chapter End Notes:
It's not over yet, last chapter comes out on Wednesday plus a epilogue after that.