- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
It's kinda crazy to me how many people are quickly posting new stories and chapters haha, I remember writing out my last two stories and I'd stay on the most recent page for awhile.
Monday, June 21st, 2004


I wake up, lying on a hard but bumpy like surface. I hear scrubbing and stuff, I feel pretty wet but smelling of dish soap also. I stand up my two feet, looking around and seeing I'm inside a bathtub, I can see what I think is hopefully head hairs in the drain, but besides that it's pretty much white. I hear water running a distance from me, Emily dressed in a pink pajama pants with golden stars on them, and just a bra. I can see her ribcage and her belly button, the purple gem piercing reflecting light into the tub. I see a pair of yellow gloves sticking out in the trash, with a couple of brown stains on them. Emily looks kinda mesmerized by washing her hands, I see a couple of brown and black freckles on her lower belly, and a couple above her navel. Her rib cage noticeably moving in and out, from her breathing. She seems to be mix of pale and peach colored all over her body, but a little bit more pale on her face.

"Oh, you're so you're finally awake from all of that" I hear her say, noticing me in the tub.

"Yeah, I guess am" I say, feeling kinda grossed out knowing what I've just been shitted out.

"That was the most disgusting thing I've ever done" She says, turning off the hot and cold faucet on the sink and drying her hands off on the blue towel on the rack next to the sink.

"You're telling me, I was the one that had endure it all" I say.

"Yes, but you were asleep during it. I had to dig-Okay that's enough" I say, cutting her off, not wanting to feel anymore disgusted than I already am.

"Well, I cleaned you up didn't I?" She says, walking over to the tub to pick me up, she kinda squeezes me at first on accident and I yelp a bit, but she looses her grip and flattens out her palm, and I stand on it.

"Yeah you did, I'll admit though the S and the I N K in my Smashing Pumpkins T-shirt is looking a little faded" I say, Emily's eyes focusing on me, her huge ocean blue pupils looking huge to me, her eye lashes the size of a log to me, I can kinda feel the moisture from her eyes radiating onto me.

Emily smiles and places me in her pajama pants pocket, I can see light shining through her pocket. It's soft like cloth and kinda cozy inside there. I walk over to the trash can and bend down, taking the trash can bag and tying a knot on it, Emily mumbling something about taking the bag to the rubbish bin outside. I her her turn the lights off in the bathroom and closing the door as she walks out. I peak my head out of her pocket and look out, the light upstairs, the sun being out already. I peak my head back in, as I feel Emily make her descent down the stairs, Emily humming what I think is the song "Complicated" by Avril Lavigne. One of the few modern rock songs my girlfriend back at home, Molly, likes.

I feel her make a small jump on the last step, putting me in the air a little bit but I land softly inside the pocket still.

I hear her Dad snoring and her mom showering, judging by the shower noises I can hear going on near their parents room. I wonder why their parents downstairs instead of upstairs with their son and daughter, kinda weird. I feel Emily take a turn and open a door, happens to be the front door. It seems to be light out outside, if I had to guess I think it's around 8 in the morning. I feel kinda cold, the air outside being actually pretty cold in the morning. I feel her walk over to something and open it, sounding like what I think is a trash can, throwing the bag inside. I feel her walk away from the bin and close the door, I hear the sound of what I think is a moped passing by. I hear her open the door and walk in, her mother starting to scream at her.

"EMILY, PUT A SHIRT ON WHEN YOU GO OUTSIDE! DO YOU WANT THE NEIGHBOURS TO THINK WE'RE SOME COUNCIL ESTATE CHAVS?" I hear her mother say, even shocking me that she can scream that loud, I don't what she meant by "Chavs" and "Council Estate" though.

"MUM, OH MY GOD, I'M TWENTY, I TURNED TWENTY IN MARCH, I'M AN ADULT. STOP." I hear her say, her accent legitimately becoming stronger when she yells.

"JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE A ADULT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN OUT OUT THERE DRESSED UP LIKE A PROSSY" I hear her mom yell back, I don't know what she meant by prossy either.

"UGH!" I hear Emily say, she begins to march upstairs, I feel myself going up and down with each stomp.

I feel her close the door and land on her bed. She takes me out and places me on her dresser. She buries her head onto her pillow.

"Uh, that was interesting" I say, trying to lighten the mood.

"Shut up, Matt" She says, her voice sounding muffled.

I wait about a minute or so, thinking about how I never really argued with my parents much, Baltimore a little bit more but that was probably due to the fact they were at home more, my mom who got off of her work at 7pm or so, and dad wouldn't get home until around 10 or 11, often missing dinner. This has been going on for about 3 years now. Me and Nate cooking Kraft Mac and Cheese or Instant Ramen for dinner a lot, but Dad or Mom would usually pick up McDonald's or Bojangles or Domino's Pizza for us to make up for Dinner.

Emily lifts her head up, looking at me right in front of her.

"So, is Alex already gone to work?" I say, looking right back at her, climbing up on one of her purple nail polish bottles and using it as a stool seat.

"Yeah, he leaves out at 4 in the morning for some reason, even though his shift starts at 8 I think. He's always had trouble sleeping, so I guess that's why. Mom is going to leave the house in probably 15 minutes, dad's retired and he sleeps in til about ten, and then after that he usually spends the rest of the day at the pub until around 6, drinking and hanging about with his retired group of middle aged men". Emily says, I can kinda feel the hot breath from her mouth, her morning breath kinda overwhelming me, but I ignore it.

"You don't have a job?" I say to Emily, swinging my legs a bit.

"I mean, I had a job at Marks and Spencer as a cashier for a bit, I quit around Christmas time last year, I got tired of dealing with all the arseholes customers I'd have to interact with" I she says to me, sitting up.

"Do you have a job, Matt?" She replies back.

"Err, I did for a bit. A grocery store chain in America called Winn-Dixie, stocked shelves for about 2 years, saved enough money to get a plane ticket to fly over here and visit your brother. I only quit once I had the money and found out the stores are leaving North Carolina" I say.

"Ah, so that's where you're from. I remember Alex telling me you were American beforehand, but never said the state" She replies back, I can hear her belly softly growl at her out of hunger.

"Well, not really. I was born in Maryland and lived there until I was about 14, and then that same year we moved to North Carolina" I say, getting off of the nail polish bottle and back on my two feet on the wooden dresser.

"Interesting" I hear Emily say, her belly gurgling louder now. We both lock eyes and smile.

"I'm going to make a bowl of cereal and come back up to my room, I'll be right back" She says, grabbing a t-shirt off the floor with the face of Marilyn Monroe on it and putting it on before walking out the door.

"I wonder what everyone else back at home is doing" I think to myself as she's gone. My brother probably hanging out with his nu metal friends and driving around town and embarrassing themselves, my parents still at work, my dad at some court house defending one of his clients, my mom driving around some neighborhood with one of her clients, trying to sell a house to them. Jon probably at the skate park with his other friends, blasting that pop punk music they like and shredding rails and other skater stuff. But I remember it's probably early morning for them, so they're all still asleep.


Emily comes back up, I look at the clock on the side of her TV, it's 08:37.

I see Emily close the door behind her, she has a bowl of Frosted Flakes in her hand.

"Nice, Frosted Flakes, I haven't had that in awhile" I say to her, as she sits down on her bed.

"You mean Frosties, right?" She says, picking up her spoon and taking a bite into her cereal, the crunches sounding like boulders in her mouth, I can briefly see inside her mouth when she chews, the red landscape being covered in white liquid and chewed up golden flakes.

"Yeah, those" I say, remembering that they're called something else in the UK, from what I saw at Tesco.

It's pretty much silent for awhile as she eats, besides her loud crunching of the cereal, and her swallowing. I feel somewhat intimidated watching her slurp down the rest of the milk once she finishes, knowing that could be me at a moments notice if she wanted too, that milk entering her belly. Never in a million years I'd thought I'd be in the room of a giant English chick and watching her eat cereal.

I watch Emily put the bowl right next to me, saying that she'll take it downstairs when she comes back down.

"Alright then, I'm going to go visit the girls around 12 or so. I think I'll bring you along, I've known them for awhile, they wouldn't tell about you" Emily says.

"If you say so" I say, Emily's milky breath smelling actually pretty sweet.

The next couple of hours are pretty boring, me and her just talk until her Father yells downstairs that he'll be walking to the pub today, saying she can use the car, she yells back okay as we both hear her dad go out the door.

"Finally, he's gone" she says, her little blocky TV airing a episode of some British Game Show from the 70s.

Emily tells me to turn around for she can undress and dress into her street clothes and I do. This takes about 5, hearing the sounds of the closet door opening and closing and dresser drawers opening and closing.

"Okay, you can look now" she says.

I do, she's dressed in a black cut off crop top and grey jeans, I can kinda see a little bit of her bra and the line dividing her tits, her hair in a ponytail and with black shades, I'll admit, it's kind of a turn on seeing her like this.

"Does your girlfriend ever dress like this?" She smiles, posing a little bit.

"Sometimes, Molly's a jean and t-shirt type of girl most of the time, sometimes she'd wear things like crop tops and shades, but she was mostly tomboyish when it came down to dressing" I respond.

"Mind if I um, put you between my boobs? These pants don't have any pockets, it's just for show. Plus, I'm not gonna swallow you again, it would be too much trouble" She says, sounding kinda shy about it at first.

"I mean, I guess so." I say, not really caring all that much.

Emily grabs me, I really notice the red nail-polish on her nails when she reaches for me, she grabs me, and places me between her breasts, the pale fleshy masses beside me. I can kinda see if I poke my head up a bit, the room looking even more ginormous to me. I feel her heartbeat softly on my back, the thumping feeling like a rhythm on me.

"You like it there?" She says, she says playfully.

"I mean, I've played with my girlfriend's tits before so it's not that foreign to me, though I think yours are a bit bigger though" I reply to her, with a bit of a laugh at the end of the sentence.

She does a slight laugh before she puts on shoes and heads downstairs I feel and kinda hear her heart race as she goes down the stairs, grabbing a one of the keys from the key ring.

She goes out the front door, the hot air and sun outside hitting me. It's not a cloudy day, surprisingly, I thought England would be more cloudy and rainy, judging on what I've heard online.

The car parked near the side of the house seems much more modern, looking like it could of came out anywhere between 2001 and now.

"What car is that?" I ask Emily.

"It's a 2002 Skoda Octavia, you're lucky there's no one out here. Don't talk once we reach people, and keep yourself hidden" She says, pushing me down, I can hear a little bit of the digestion going on in Emily's stomach below me, digesting the cereal she had earlier.

She puts her keys in and opens the car door, she gets in and puts her key in the key slot, turning it and the car turning on, the song "Saturday Night" by The Bay City Rollers play, I only know this song due to the announcer saying the name of it before it starts, Emily mumbles something about her dad leaving it on the oldies station last before driving off, switching stations, landing on Capital FM, Manchester's number one hit music station it proclaims and then changes it to BBC Radio 1. Emily leaves on there, saying it will do.

She drives for about 15 minutes, I hear the sounds of the world around her, the cars passing by, her blinkers, and stuff like that. The song "Five Colors In Her Hair" by Mcfly is playing, the only song I haven't heard in America also on this station, besides the English Soccer pride songs. I find it kinda cheesy, but Emily says she likes it.

We eventually get to wherever Emily wanted to go, she tells me to stay quiet and she'll introduce me when she's ready.

I feel her get out of the car, opening the door and closing it, locking the door. I hear the noises of cars passing by and a man walking his dog.

Emily knocks on the door, and it opens quickly.

"Emily, I didn't expect you to be here so soon, it's only 12:32" I hear her say, a also female English voice, they sound about her age.

"Me neither Sarah" She says, and they both laugh, I feel her boobs jiggling a bit as she laughs.

Emily and Sarah walk into what I think is Sarah's apartment.

"So, where's Alyssa?" I hear Emily say.

"She should be coming shortly" Sarah says.

Emily sits down on what I think is a couch.

"Hungry?" I hear Sarah say, opening up her pantry and bringing something out I think.

"Nah, I had a bowl of Frosties not too long before I left for your flat" Emily says.

Right as she says that, the door has another knock on it.

I hear Sarah shuffle to the door, opening it.

"Oh, you made it" I hear her say.

"Yes, I did" I hear what I think is Alyssa.

The three girls congregate and talk for about a hour, with the TV on and the three of them snacking on cookies and tea and milk and other things.

"And then, the fucking twat just left it like that" I hear Alyssa say, I've notice she's curses much more than the other two girls, through this conversation.

They all laugh at that.

While Emily stands up, I accidentally slide up out of her bra, and into the air, landing on the couch.

I lie still as I can, to make myself seem like a doll.

"What was that?" I see Sarah say, she's kinda skinnier than Emily, her hair jet black.

Alyssa picks me up, she's a little bit fatter than the other two girls, her belly making a pudge kinda out of her shirt. She's a redhead.

Alyssa fiddles with me a bit, feeling my chest and back. I stay silent.

"That's a pretty realistic doll" she says, I feel a speck of spit land on my hair, drenching it.

"Um, Matt. You can move now" Emily says.

"Oh thank GOD" I say, Alyssa drops me on the couch and screams.

"What the hell is that?" She says, I can see on Sarah's face she's freaked out too.

Emily calms them down, and explains my story, they slowly go from freaked out to back to calm again.

"Okay, Okay, Okay" Alyssa says.

"So, are you okay Matt?" Sarah says looking at me, her brown eyes focused on my face.

"I'm kinda hungry and thirsty, but besides that yeah, I'm fine" I say.

I watch Sarah rush and get seemingly a water bottle cap filled with water and a small bite of a Chocolate Digestive Biscuit. I finish it both in about 2 minutes.

The rest of the time afterwards was alright, we mostly talked to each other.

"So, Matt. Do you want to stay over here or back at my house? Over here you won't get caught" Emily says

"I wouldn't mind, my boyfriend doesn't come over here often and plus, you wouldn't have to worry about anyone finding you" Sarah says, smiling.

"I guess so, but tell Alex that alright?" I respond back.

"Okay, I'll bring your stuff over here later today. I'll just tell my parents you were busy and couldn't come back over. Alex knows where Sarah lives, so I'll tell him to come visit you on his off days" Emily responds, she grabs her keys and heads out the door.

For the last couple of hours before I went to sleep, me and Sarah and Alyssa watched TV, Alyssa went home around 7pm, the same time Emily brought back my stuff. It was weird seeing your own belongings that weren't that big to you look huge when you see them at this size.

I fell asleep on the pillow next to Sarah, she snores so it was kinda a pain, but after awhile, I got used to it.
Chapter End Notes:
Don't worry, I'll spice it up with the Sarah and Matt dynamic, it's not gonna basically going to be a copy of the last story, I can promise you that.