- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm surprised how quick the read count goes up. I didn't think I'd reach over 10000 that quick.
Wednesday, June 23rd, 2004

I wake up, my body still lying down on Sarah's belly. It's light outside and it's shining through the apartment windows, I hear the noises going on inside her belly, seemingly sounding hungry judging by the growls and groans going on inside, the pizza from yesterday moved into her intestines I assume. I look up, Sarah's breasts seemingly kinda bursting out of her bra and Sarah still asleep, her mouth open. I can see a little bit into her throat of I crane my head a bit, her teeth still kinda stained with the wine and pizza sauce from yesterday. Her eyes closed and I can softly feel her stomach go up and down from her breathing, her mouth blowing air with each breath down onto me. She softly snores, but it's not as bad though. I look at her face, she seems like a giant Scottish goddess. I wonder how lucky her boyfriend is.

I walk down her slanted belly, my foot getting caught in her exposed pale pothole like belly button, it's pretty deep. I just climb onto her thigh, surprisingly wider than I thought when I was passing by it last night, I can feel her legs, feeling freshly shaved. I feel Sarah start to wake up, a audible yawn and her pulling down her top, to cover the bottom sliver of her belly button

"I see you're awake, little man" She says, and I'll admit, her Scottish accent is kinda hot, she kinda pokes me in the back softly.

"And I see you're awake too" I say, jokingly biting down on her finger.

"I've got class at University today, do you wanna go with me?" She says, picking me up and putting me on the table besides the couch.

"Yeah sure, why not" I say, rubbing my hair a bit.

I watch Sarah get up and go to her room, closing the door. I entertain myself by jumping off the table and onto the carpeted floor, feeling as if I jumped off the roof of my house, something I did before a couple of summers ago out of boredom, I remember breaking my ankle though, my dad was pissed because he had to get off work to drive me to the ER. This was summer of 1999.

Sarah takes about 10 minutes to get dressed, her coming out wearing one of those touristy "I (Heart) NY" t-shirts I saw for sale in JFK and a pair of black pants shorts and open toed Birkenstock sandals.

"I thought you said you've never been to the states?" I say as she walks out her room.

"I haven't but my older brother has, he went to New York City around the turn of the millennium for new years, he brought me back this shirt" Sarah says, lifting it up a bit and showing it off.

"Do you wanna come with me to university?" She says, walking over towards me, her steps pounding with each step on the carpet.

"Yeah, why not" I say, Sarah grabs me in puts me in her shirt, into her bra and deep between her breasts, her heartbeat sounding louder than Sarah's as if a literal parade of drums were going on inside her chest.

I can kinda see out of the shirt, the light reflecting through it. I feel Sarah walk towards her pantry, pulling out what I think from the color schemes are Jaffa Cakes, she pulls a couple out and eats them, a couple of crumbs the size of rocks land into her shirt and onto me, I eat a couple of them, quickly feeling full. Sarah's chewing sounds like her teeth are really destroying that food, all the gnawing going on above me, and I can kinda hear the swallowing going on also in her throat. She finishes off the Jaffa Cakes and washes it down with a glass or water, sounding like a waterfall is rushing down her throat, and I can hear it entering her belly too with a splash and a couple of bubbling up noises.

"My Class doesn't start until around 10, and it's exactly 8 o'clock right now. I'm going to go check in at the record store and see if anything needs to be done, even though I'm off today" Sarah says, her voice booming. It kinda frightens me at first.

Sarah grabs her bike and opens the door and pushes it out before closing it, and getting on it, pushing me down a bit into her bra, both of my ears right on each boob, I can kinda see her nipples, seemingly a bit more red than pink this time.

Sarah rides her bike, her heart pounding behind me even more as she rides it, I can hear her heart more than anything else as she rides, I feel some sweat forming near her boobs and all, the wind from her riding also getting on me, my hair is a mess at this point. I feel her heart start to slow down a tiny inch when she slows down herself, she's nearing the shop I assume. She goes to a complete stop and gets off the bike, just laying it against the store window I assume.

Sarah walks in, the light going from sunny to like a warehouse light, the song "Possum Kingdom" by Toadies, another Alternative band I like playing over the speakers.

"What are you doing in here on your off day?" I hear him say, I can see him through the shirt. He has brown hair and a goatee, he's dressed in a KISS t-shirt and khaki shorts and a pair of old faded looking black Converse High tops, he looks somewhat younger than 32, more like 25 or 23. More around Sarah's age than a bit older.

"Thought I might as well spend a couple of hours before class at work" She says.

"You don't have to" I hear a second voice come from the back, a British posh sounding voice, a guy in his mid 20s, about the same age as Sarah, pokes his head out, his hair is dyed blond and his face is a bit red, as if he was out in the sun a bit too long.

"Oh, you brought in Daniel to take my place for today" She says.

"Yeah, I did" I hear Tim say, walking over to the pop section of the store, putting in a couple of CD cases in, judging by the shuffling of the cases.

"Well, if you've already got help" She says, I feel her walk out of the door the rush of air going into her breasts, she shivers a little bit.

She gets back on her bike and starts pedaling, her heart going from a relaxed beat every 5 seconds, to sounding like a parade drum again. She mumbles something to me about seeing her boyfriend at there.

I notice we get deeper and deeper into the heart of Manchester, judging by the sounds of more tourists and cars and buses, she bikes and feels a little bump, she gets off and locks it. I hear the chatter of students, young adult voices with a couple of professor ones mixed in.

"Oh hey, Sarah" I hear a male voice say.

"Oh John, how's it been mate?" Sarah says.

"It's been fine, just life and all" I hear John say before he makes a excuse to rush off to class.

"Is that your boyfriend" I whisper.

"No, just a friend from one of my classes" she whispers back at me, I feel her looking down.

She walks to class, I feel her pull out what I think is a pen and a small note journal out of her pants pocket. People are gathering in and there's a small amount of chit chat, Sarah makes conversation with another female student, talking about the amount of homework they had to do over the weekend.

"Okay, class has started" I hear the male professor start off, people start to hush and then it's down to quiet.

The next 2 hours were pretty boring, the professor talking about science stuff that I didn't understand, worrying that this might be something that I might have to go through in the fall, even though I'll be studying law.

"And as the Atom-(Sarah's stomach gurgles pretty loud, sounding like a volcano underneath me)" The man starting off but Sarah's stomach cutting him off.

"I hear someone's hungry" The professor says, the class softly laughs, I hear Sarah's heartbeat go up a bit out of embarrassment, I think she's blushing.

The lesson goes on for it's last 45 minutes, Sarah's stomach gurgling quietly now, seemingly done with the rest of the Jaffa Cake she had earlier. Class is dismissed and Sarah goes straight to one of the convenience stores on campus, buying a king sized Mars Bar, basically eating it in two bites, trying to cure her hunger.

Sarah wonders through the university, her heart beat pretty relaxed as she does, I hear the sounds of people talking and people on skateboards riding around laughing and talking.

Sarah makes it to her next class, some type of history about industrial England, I'm pretty sure it's just another credit class. It's about a hour long.

"Alright, it's currently 13:05 and my classes are basically done, so I think I'll head home for the day" She says, mumbling down to me.

She walks all the way across campus, some people saying hi to her as she walks by. She makes it to her bike, mumbling something about the heat being awful, I feel the sweat coming down her chest, and into my face, I joke that I'm covered in the sweat of a Scottish Lass, she says that I'm doing an awful accent and tells me to shut up, and I do.

Sarah bikes back, the sounds of cars passing by us and people talking, the amount of people really ramping up around us. She makes it home, quickly opening the door and pushing her bike in. Her heart rate going up and down, she closes the door and lays her bike down right near the door, slanting it down on it. I feel her walk over and just collapse on her couch, she sits and breaths for a second, I feel her lungs on the side before me go in and out, I feel the air going in and out also, lifting me a bit. Her heart rate starts to go down, she slowly pulls me out and sets me beside her on the couch.

"What a day huh" I say, feeling free and not trapped like I just way.

"Kinda, yeah" She says, slowly turning her head towards me, she slouched on the couch, her T-shirt showing a little bit of her panties's waistline, they seem kinda lingerie-ish. She smiles once I notice this and pulls her shirt down a bit, giving me a toothy smile.

"Welp, I'm going to go take a shower and when I get out I'm going to call Emily and see if she wants to come over here" She says,getting up and walking off, I can see the back of her panties and little bit of her buttcrack, she also pulls it up as she walks.

I wait about 15 minutes or so, hearing the rush of the shower and everything behind her closed door. I remark to myself that the days has gone by fast since I've been in England. Sarah comes out dressed in a grey tank top and pajama pants, her bare feet slapping along the wooden floor before the carpet starts.

Sarah turns on the TV, which is on Kerrang!TV, Sarah doesn't have cable so this is the closest thing we have to MTV. They're airing a rap music video, I think it's 50 Cent. 50 Cent was one of the Rappers Richie liked and he'd play whenever we took rides in his Mustang, he had a 1999 Mustang he said he bought with all the money he saved ever since he started working at 13, he told me and Jon.

She calls Emily, they talk for about 5 minutes until the question pops up about me, she says I'm fine and Emily says alright, she'll be there in 30 minutes. Sarah hangs up the phone.

It's eventually 30 minutes and Emily knocks at the door, Sarah opening up the door.

"Matt, you're still alright" Emily says, she's dressed in a pink blouse and a pair of jeans and a pair of Addias.

"Yep, I am" I say.

The two women look at me and smile, it feels kinda intimidating having two young women towering over you, but oh well, that's my life for now.

Emily picks me up, looking at me straight in the eyes, some of the acne as left her face.

"I still can't believe you survived being inside my belly" She says.

"I've been surprised alot lately, being in this situation" I say, she places me down on the side of the couch.

"Yeah he had a pretty smooth ride through me, it was surprisingly clean too afterwards" Sarah says, getting a tea box from her pantry and a glass coffee cup from the cabinet.

"Yeah" Sarah says, starting to sit by me on the couch, about a whole cushion away, which is the size of a grass field to me.

"Cuppa?" Sarah says, I hear the water turning on.

"Yeah, I could use a tea" Sarah says, changing the channel from a music video of English Band called Bloc Party singing a song called Banquet, to a rerun of some old British Show set in WW2.

"Ha, finally someone drinks tea" I say.

"Shut up, Matt" they say in unison, laughing a bit.

Emily and Sarah talk a bit, drinking tea. Apparently Alex has a girlfriend now. I ask him if his parents talk about me and Sarah says that they mention you but that's really it, and Alex forgets that you're in England from time to time, that he messages me on Myspace on accident sometimes. It gets to about 7 o'clock in the evening and Emily leaves. Sarah says she's going to go visit her boyfriend on Thursday, before turning off the TV and says she's going to bed early, leaving me in the dark besides the light from outside and the street lamps.

"Never in a million years I'd thought I'd end up in a situation like this" I think to myself, before I start to fall asleep myself.
Chapter End Notes:
Do you guys want longer or shorter chapters or what I'm know doing currently is fine? Just wanna know what you guys wanna see.