- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter was the most fun to write to me, besides the 1st chapter.
Friday, June 25th, 2004.

I wake up immediately, feeling jolted by Sarah's soft hands off of the pillow and into the front pocket of her denim jacket, I poke my head out, seeing she's wearing a grey crop top underneath the jacket, her jacket not buttoned up, but she's wearing jeans and her pair of New Balance shoes, she rushes from the bed and out to her living room, with her suitcase packed and her train ticket laying on the side of the couch.

"I didn't think it would take you this long to wake up" she says to me as she grabs her bags and heads out the door, I notice it was almost 11'o clock when she goes out the door.

Sarah closes the door and locks it with her key. I see a red car pull up, judging by the stickers on it's a Ford Escort, it's seems to be a older car, I'd guess it's a 1995 or 1994 type of car.

"I thought you would be out here earlier" I hear Jonas call out from his window.

"Yeah, so did I" she says, looking down and directing her speech at me a bit.

Sarah opens his front door and throws her bags in the backseat of Jonas's car. She gets in, sitting down and putting on her seat belt and closing the door, before Jonas drives off.

"I got petrol this morning so I should be ready to go when we get back" Jonas says, shifting a gear.

"I've only been to mainland Europe once, and was when I went to Barcelona during my gap year" Sarah says, I feel her close up the pocket I'm in, to make sure I don't end up getting exposed, it's quite dark in here, and it really smells like laundry detergent.

"Ah, well this will definitely be a new experience for you" Jonas says, I feel him turning lanes and accelerating.

The drive is about 17 minutes with traffic, Manchester Piccadilly being smack dab in the city center.

"Hey, remember to change at one point before we get to Berlin. My parents would scold you for dressing like that" Jonas says, as we hear the noise of people and trains rushing.

"Fine, ugh." Sarah says, sounding annoyed. I feel her fingering her navel a bit, feeling the pressure up in the pocket, somehow.

I hear Jonas roll his window down and talk to a car park employee about space, and he directs him towards one, I hear Jonas shift gears again and parks the car. I feel Sarah opening her door and getting out of the car, reaching back and grabbing her bags and pulling them through the space between her seat and the front seat before closing the door.

"I already pre-paid for the cost to park here for a couple of days, so don't worry" I hear Jonas says, his voice sounding somewhat deeper than it sounded in the car.

"Oh you're alright mate, you two enjoy your trip" I hear the attendant say, as he wonders off back to tend to another person.

Jonas and Sarah make their way into the station, I hear sounds of Voices, basically all British voices, the sound of a lady calling out trains leaving and going over the station intercom, I'm overwhelmed with smells too, the smell of Burger King inside the station makes me feel quite hungry myself, and I could hear Sarah's stomach growl too, seemingly I'm not the only one who smells it.

"Are you hungry?" says Jonas, who heard her stomach rumble too.

"Kinda, I ate a couple of biscuits before I left out though" She says.

I hear them both walk over to a stand and buy a Snickers bar each.

I hear them both eat it, Sarah's chewing is louder to me though due to her under jaw being not too far from me, I shudder to think about how many times she could of chewed me up and swallowed me when she's eating the chocolate bar, but at least she's not a manic and seems to care about me being okay.

"Better?" I hear Jonas say, crumpling up his Snicker bar wrapper.

"Yeah, it killed my hunger" she says.

"I wonder why there's no bins?" He says, looking around for one.

"Uh, things. Just things" Sarah says, trying to steer the conversation away from that topic.

"Whatever, they should call out our train any minute now, it's 11:45." I hear Jonas say, his German accent really coming out when he says the time.

Jonas and Sarah wonder around the station for a bit, Sarah making conversation with a fellow Scottish person, the person being a 40 something year old man trying to make it to London for his wife's birthday. Jonas reading a book called The Da Vinci Code, saying he's heard about it but never really read it, he buys the the book to pass the time on the train ride from here to Berlin. Eventually they hear their train called and they start walking towards the platform, the sounds of trains rushing in and out through the station sounding huge to me.

I feel more chatter around me as the two and many other people get in the train, I peek through a small slot in the denim jacket, the train being a bullet train with a on it saying "Virgin", like when I went to Times Square in New York and saw that superstore. I poke my head back in the dark. I feel the commotion going on in the train, people scurrying to put their bags up and take their seats, I feel Sarah lift her self up to put her bags overhead on the train, Jonas sitting down beside her. She opens the compartment above her to put her luggage in, Jonas just putting his under his seat.

The train starts to move as everyone starts to take their seat and get settled, Sarah sitting down in her seat also, Jonas pulls out his book from earlier and starts reading it again, taking out his bookmark.

The train ride from Manchester to London was kinda boring, since there wasn't any TVs or anything, Sarah just kinda looked over at Jonas's book with him. I slept for about a hour, it's not hard to fall asleep when you're in a confined dark space that's somewhat soft, or at least it doesn't take much for me fall asleep, it's a blessing and a curse. Whenever I did get a peak outside of Sarah's Jacket, the small slit in the top of the pocket, the rest of the train seemed to be made up of tourists and old people, the older people reading newspapers and drinking their teas and coffees and eating their Biscoff cookies that the attendants gave out to everyone, the younger people "Tourists" seemed to be reading books or making chit chat with each other, I see a couple of men and women wearing France soccer Jerseys and talking in French to each other in French, seemingly on the train to Paris after this train ride.

The outside of the train goes by fast, but somewhat quiet also. The green landscape rushing by fast, the British countryside looking greener than what I expected. It's sunny out and all, trees and farms and animals and all, and I even thought I saw some American pickup trucks too, newer ones it seems. I didn't see any trucks besides Semis while I was over here, so this was really a reverse culture shock to me. Eventually I notice that we're starting to reach London, we passed a couple of smaller towns and cites like Birmingham and Milton Keynes, but I really start to notice things start to get more and more populated looking, people starting to look out their windows more, but Sarah and Jonas still focused on the book, what really seals the deal for me that we're really in London is that I saw the Wembley Stadium being under construction, cranes moving and all. It feels weird to be in a city your dad visited 25 plus years ago, and he was almost the same age as you.

I look out the window some more, my eyes still just peaking out her jacket, we pass through all these suburbs with the same looking houses, duplexes like I saw and briefly stayed in in Manchester. Watching the cars pass by and people living their daily life and even seeing Abbey Road in the distance, judging by the street signs and the same cross walk that The Beatles themselves walked on, people seemingly taking pictures and trying to recreate it, but trying to dodge the traffic. We get more and more into the heart of the city, as shown by the traffic and the amount of people I see walking around, it could match New York City judging by the amount of busyness and life going on in the streets, way more than what I saw in Manchester.


I feel it get darker and the train coming to a halt, even more sounds on the outside as I duck my head back into her jacket pocket, I can kinda feel Sarah's left tit poke into me a bit, and her heart beat a little bit more. It somewhat rushes up a bit when hearing the train stop.

"You are currently at London St.Pancras station" I hear one of the conductors say as the doors of the train open.

Sarah gets up and stands on the side of her seat and grab her bags from the top of the trains compartment, Jonas just bending down and grabbing his bags. Everyone gets off the train and out into the busy station, showing their passports and tickets and all to get on their next train ride. I peak out and the place looks HUGE, I think King's Cross is near this station which is probably much bigger, but this station is really big, filled with people, a mix of all type of voices, American, British, African and South African, Australian, German and Russian and French and many more. It's like the entire world is in this train station, the population and nationalities. I feel the moistness of the place too mixed with the A/C, the amount of so many people. I feel Sarah shuffle through the station, hearing their train called out through the station. They get there, and they clamber in, this train being much more crowded than the last one we've been on, I hear a mix of English and German voices, with a lone Aussie one mixed in. I see Sarah bought a book out of one of the shops in the station, "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix", Harry Potter is one of those book series that seem to be really popular nowadays.


She sits down, as other people sit down and the chatter starts to go down and the train starts to move out of the busy station.

It was a 10 hour train ride, Luckily Kate would "Accidentally" pour drops of water into the pocket with me and drop morsels of food inside whenever they would give out food. The train was filled with mostly couples and families and a few German and English football hooligans started starting chants and getting rough with each other, but one of the taller middle aged American dads quickly told the group of twenty somethings to knock it off, in American terms, so they were pretty quiet through the trip. As we leave London, the British countryside turning into seaside and we enter the Channel Tunnel, basically a metal tube with rails and lighting on the inside. I started to fall asleep for about 3 hours, being woken up by Sarah pouring cold water on me, I wake up. I drink some of it, filling my belly with water. I poke my eyes out, seeing that it's late in the day and I think we've reached mainland Europe at this, the city of Brussels, I slept through France, the first country mainland country, but at least I can say I've technically been there. We go through the city center, the sites reminding me what I've seen of Europe in old James Bond films, the different road signs and cars and types of buildings. We pass through a couple of smaller and cities and towns as the train ride goes on, everything getting darker and darker as evening turns into night, someone turns their small transistor radio on, I think it's one of the English football hooligans, and the game against France and Greece is playing tonight. The lights on the train start to turn on, I think it's about 7 o'clock at this point.

I take a look at my surroundings, the outside of the train being near a highway, the cars and semi trucks zooming along next to us, the grass landscape looking a lot like back at home, the grass and all. Most people seemingly focused on the soccer game going on via radio, The Americans seemingly talking to each other about what they're planning on doing in Berlin, and The lone Australian man seemingly sleeping. Jonas nearing the end of his book and Sarah focused on her book. We hit the border between Belgium and Germany, and it's basically 10 o'clock at night this point. Most people are asleep at this point, even Sarah but her book down and Jonas went to sleep not too long after he finished his book. I fall asleep too, slowly nodding off myself.


Saturday, June 26th, 2004.


I wake up, the train station bathroom lights shining bright to me. I see Sarah change her clothes, she's just in her panties and bra-less, her nipples seemingly erect in the cold night air, her belly seemingly growling again, it sounded like it was in her intestines this time. She doesn't notice I'm wake, she pulls her jeans up, covering her somewhat pretty thick pale ass and panties, and puts her blue bra on and a t-shirt with the face of Madonna on it.

She slides her shoes on and grabs me off the side of stall, I pretend to wake up as soon as she touches me.

"Are we in Berlin" I whisper, pretending to slowly staring to wake up.

"Yes, we are. It's 3 o'clock in the morning, time zones and all. Jonas is outside calling his younger brother to pick him up from the train station from one of the payphones" She she says, her voice is hushed.

"Ah, okay" I say.

I wait about 5 minutes before Sarah walks out of the bathroom, and out where the payphones are, she hides me in the right pocket of her denim jacket this time.

"Okay, Paul said he'll be here in about 5 minutes, he was already at a club not too far from hear anyways" Jonas says.

I get a small look at the station while still being hidden, "Berlin Alexanderplatz Bahnof" I read to myself in my head as Sarah and Jonas start walking towards the front entrance, the station being pretty quiet since it's only the early morning.

They walk outside, the cars still passing by. I hear a car pull up, it seems to be a pretty nice looking BMW from the 80s, it's headlights glaring though the night darkness.

"BRUDERRR!" His brother says, I think it means German for brother.

"Ich habe dich auch vermisst,Paul, aber lassen Sie uns jetzt Englisch sprechen.(I missed you too, Paul, But let's just speak Engish)" Jonas says, sounding kinda tired.

"Okay okay, who's the lady?" I hear him say, as the doors open and bags go into the car.

After this I fell asleep, only to be awoken again when Sarah put me inside her suitcase for I could sleep and be hidden, her putting a opening for air inside it. The first day wasn't much to say, I was inside the guest room of Jonas's parents house while everyone went out and did stuff when they woke up in the morning. But the day after was much more interesting...
Chapter End Notes:
New chapter will be out tomorrow.