- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Karl and Jessica talking in German and English to each other is pretty realistic with most modern German people.
Sunday, June 27th, 2004.


I wake up, the house seemingly quiet. I can see Sarah and Jonas laying in their bed in the guest room I'm currently in, I can see a Jonas's face, little bit more stubble on him than I expected. Taking a good look at his face, I can see why Sarah is dating him, he isn't like male model level of attractiveness, but he is somewhat above average looking. His olive colored skin really shining out in the morning light that shines through the window in the back of the room. I hear talking downstairs, I can't understand what their saying, but I think Frank and Lena, Jonas's parents, are talking about the TV. I also think his brother Paul is playing a video game and munching on something, judging by the noises of a car racing, judging by the noises I think it's Grand Turismo. He seems to udder a curse word (Some in English, like fuck, but most in German).

I make sure Jonas is still asleep, his breathing is still pretty slow, and poke my head out, the entire floor of the room being wooden. I look at the 70's style alarm clock on the dresser, the time currently being 8:43. I hear Jonas shift and I quickly poke my head back into the suitcase. I hear him get up, mumbling something in German and walk off to the bathroom, but then I hear him quickly walk back, nearing the suitcase and sounds like he's about to open it up, I quickly bury myself in Sarah's bra, her scent still on it.

I see the light through the bra as Jonas looks in, pushing the bra aside a little bit and grabbing a shirt and some shorts and socks.

"Sarah packte viel mehr Kleidung als sie brauchte" (Sarah packed a lot more clothes than she needed) he says, muttering under his breath, sounding a bit annoyed.

I hear Jonas put his shirt and socks and shorts on, the wooden floor creaking as he took a step. I hear him stop walking and stop for a minute.

"Sie ist so schön wenn sie schläft" (She's so beautiful when she's sleeping) he says, I hear some warmth in his voice, and his hand stroking her hair. I can hear Sarah breathing softly in and out in her sleep.

Jonas walks out of the room and into his brothers room, as I can tell by the creaking of the floor boards and the sound of Paul's video game becoming louder as the door to his room opens.

"Alter, du bist eine Schande. Du bist dreiundzwanzig und lebst immer noch wie siebzehn"(Dude, you're a disgrace. You're twenty three and you still live like you're seventeen) he says, with a small pinch of disappointment in his voice.

I poke my head out of the suitcase, I look into the room across the hallway. Jonas is wearing a white "Red Hot Chili Peppers shirt" and khaki shorts, Paul is in his underwear and wearing a black "Die Toten Hosen" t-shirt, which I think is a German rock band. I can see a little bit of his room, the black bunk bed that Paul's currently sitting on, I see some old chocolate wrappers around the floor, there's a package of something called Leibniz Butterkeks next to him, I think it's some type of cookie that he's been eating on this entire time. There's a Green Day poster on the wall near the blocky CRT TV, seemingly from a concert here in Berlin he went to about 6 years ago this year, and beside the TV there's about 5 beer bottles and scattered around, one really close to the PlayStation two. So I guess Jonas does have a point.

"Bruder, es ist Sonntag. England hat dich nicht so sehr verändert, oder? Sonntags ist hier ein Ruhetag" (Brother, it's Sunday. England hasn't changed you that much, has it? Sundays are a day of rest here) I hear Paul say, as he drifts a corner in the game, and also taking another cookie out and eating it.

"Ist das der neue Gran Turismo?"(Is that the new Gran Turismo? Jonas says, leaning a bit more into his room.

"Ja, der dritte. Ich habe es gestern gekauft" (Yep, the third one. I bought it yesterday.) I hear Paul say, making another drift in his car.

I hear Sarah starting to wake up also, with a yawn, I poke my head back in.

I hear her get up out of bed and close the door, Paul and Jonas not seemingly notice her. She opens the suitcase.

"You alright, Matt?" She says to me, she has morning breath but oh well.

"Yeah I'm alright, yesterday was fucking boring to me though" I say to her, but my voice hushed.

"You'll go out today, I promise" Sarah says, her finger softly tussling around my hair. It feels kinda weird, how warm her finger is on my head, she smiles also.

Sarah's dressed in a blue tank top and her panties, seemingly more like my girlfriend's regular panties than Sarah's usual lingerie style panties. The waist hug tight against Sarah's waist, she pulls it out, a little bit, saying it makes a mark on her skin. I can see a little bit of a camel toe as she walks pulling the panties a little bit out of her area, they kinda suck into her ass though in the back, her buttcrack seemingly eating up the back of her panties, she pulls it out a bit, mumbling something about needing to buy bigger knickers. Her nipples exposed through the shirt. She goes digs into the suitcase, taking her tank top off, (I don't think she cares if I see her tits and stuff at this point) and quickly putting on a bra and a white cut off blouse, that goes down to her belly button. She pulls on a pair of jean shorts and grabs me out of the suitcase, placing me in her right pocket.

Sarah walks out of the room and opens the bathroom door, she brushes her teeth and washes her face, saying that she used the bathroom last night and doesn't really need to do anything this morning. I can feel Sarah's smooth shaved legs poke into me through the pocket fabric as she walks out, humming a little song to herself.

She walks a little more and opens the door to Paul's room, Paul and Jonas are talking and laughing and eating some of the cookies that Paul has, while playing the racing game.

Sarah laughs at the sight of them, and then closes the door. I feel her walk downstairs, I fly up and down inside her pocket as she walks down the stars. I hear her bare feet slapping along the steps. She walks pass the front door and through the living room and into the kitchen, I hear the noise of utensils shuffling around.

"You guys really like bread" Sarah says.

"Of course we do, it's a major staple food over in Germany. Now here, have this roll" I hear Lena say, her English is pretty good compared to Frank's, Lena lived in Canada in her teen years before moving back to West Berlin, she's in her late 50s now.

I hear Sarah taking it from Lena and bite into it, she chews it for a bit, and then swallows.

"This one of the best bread I've ever had" Sarah says, I feel her take a seat in one of the wooden chairs at the kitchen table, her thigh becoming a flat canvas as she sits down.

"I get it from Aldi yesterday. Shops close Sundays" I hear Frank say, his husky German voice really echos in the bottom half of the house.

"I think I heard about that, it was like that for awhile in Scotland when I was younger" Sarah says, before she takes a bite out of her roll again, reaching for what I think is a knife and some butter.

"It's been that way in Germany as long as I could remember, I remember having to get used to that and not everything being open all the time when I got back from Toronto" Lena says, taking a sip of her coffee.

"How long were you in Toronto anyways?" I hear Sarah say, sounding curious as she butters her roll and takes a bite.

"We got there when I was 14, so about 1960, and I left when I was around 25, so 1971. My parents lived there until they died in 1993. My younger brothers and sisters still live there though" She says, I hear the sound of Lena grabbing a another roll out of the basket.

I hear footsteps coming down the stairs, seemingly from Paul and Jonas, they walk down into the kitchen, Jonas kissing Sarah on her check and grabbing a bread roll out of the basket.

The conversation goes on for about two hours, with Jonas and Paul chiming in with something. It goes from Lena's time in Canada, saying how she got lost while visiting New York not too long after the death of MLK Jr and seeing the riots going on first hand, and the conversation goes to reverse culture shock coming back from Canada and getting used to it, and then talking about how she might visit Toronto to see her younger brother again, saying she hasn't been back in almost 10 years.

"Let's go to a restaurant, I don't think Sarah has tried the local food yet" I hear Paul say.

"You pay?" I hear Frank say, and everyone laughs.

"Alright Alright, anything to make Sarah's visit better" I hear him say, as he grabs his keys and wallet and heads out the door.

Everyone else is already clothed, Paul putting some jeans on before coming downstairs apparently.

Sarah runs back up quickly to get her shoes, and comes back down with them on.

Frank has a gray 1998 Mercedes M-Class SUV that he bought brand new, as I found out yesterday. It's a pretty high standard car, the BMW belonging to their mom. Everyone gets into it, Frank in the front seat and Lena in the front passenger's seat. Sarah and the guys in the back. I hear him put his keys in and turn the car on, and shift gears and back out of the parking lot. Every car I've been in in Europe has always been a Manual I've noticed. I feel him back out of not really a drive way, more like a patch of road that just leads up to a garage. He pulls out onto the narrow roads and then out onto the street way.

"So what place is it?" Sarah says.

"It's a surprise, It's not McDonald's or anything so we're not trying to trick you, but it's a good place" Lena says.

The SUV drives on for a bit, I hear the noises of Traffic outside. Cars passing and stuff. It's a 15 minute drive. I hear a Ambulance rush by, it's signature European siren playing.

"Oh, the Brandenburg Gate" I hear Sarah say.

We drive a little bit more and then I hear the SUV park and Frank shifts and turns off his Engine.

"Tiergartenquelle? I've never heard of that" Sarah says.

"Trust us, you'll love it" Paul says, as everyone starts to get out of the SUV.

Sarah gets and out and so does everyone else, I feel jolted out of her pocket as she gets up, landing flat on my back. I resist screaming, and I don't think Sarah noticed me falling either. The pain hurts but it actually goes away pretty quickly, another side affect of me being shrunk down, before I can say anything they've walked so quickly into the restaurant that I can't keep up.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit" I say, starting to run towards the road and freak out. A car runs me over going pretty fast, but I actually get stuck in it's treads.

I'm rolling over and over and over at a high speed, I think this guy or gal wants to be F1 driver with the rate of speed their going. Eventually they come to a stop at a stop light, I can see the feet and legs of the people walking past me on the cross walk, mostly tourists. I can see the license plates of the cars passing by also, those long rectangular licence plates with their country on it, most of them D for Deutschland but I see some Italian and Denmark and even a couple of French plates as the cars pass by. The car practically zooms off as soon as the light turns green.

This goes on for about another 30 minutes, it gets even worse when the driver gets on the Autobahn, the driver seemingly going as fast as they can and slowing down as soon as they see a speed limit. I feel like vomiting after that whole situation, the driver gets off onto the exit and down and road and into a neighborhood, and then into a apartment complex. It looks way nicer than Sarah's or Jonas's. I hope Sarah doesn't freak out too bad once she figures out I'm gone.

The car slows down to a stop, the breaks screeching a bit.

I hear the car door open.

"God, is nowhere open on Sunday here?" A female voice says, a female German voice says.

I slide out of the treads, making a slight popping sound. I'm surprised I'm still surprised I'm alright after that whole incident, just kinda covered in gravel from all that driving.

I see the woman, she's blonde and seems to be in her late 20s and early 30s judging by her voice and face, she's in a shirt and jogging pants. I follow her, no one really noticing me luckily. She opens a gate door, punching a code in, and it automatically opens for her. She walks up a stair case and I grab onto a shoe lace, being interested into where I might end up. She goes up the stairs and goes into the first floor, walking down the hallway a bit then opening her door. I climb a little bit up her leg and into her pants, making sure I don't get caught.

"Was hast du gedacht?" (What did you think?) I hear a male voice say.

"Es ist ein schönes Auto, fährt auch überraschend schnell"(It's a nice car, goes surprisingly fast too) She says.

"Yeah, I know right?" He says, he has a German accent but hers is much stronger.

"I mean, one of my friends had a Passat, but it wasn't that smooth" She says.

"Well I mean, Jessica, It's a brand new car.Two thousand four model" He says.

I feel Jessica walk into the kitchen, judging by the change from carpeted floors to tile.

"This lasagna smells amazing, we should take it out now. It's been in the oven for about 50 minutes, should be ready. Right, Karl?" Jessica says, bending down to open the oven.

I slide down her leg a bit as she does this, staying within her shorts but if I scooted down a little bit more than I usually would, I would be spotted. I hear Karl agree and open up one of the dresser drawers, taking out what I think is a oven mitt. The Karl opens the oven and pulls out the lasagna, setting it on the kitchen table.

"Let's wait a couple of minutes to let it cool off" I hear Karl says.

I feel Jessica scratch her side a bit, judging by how her leg muscles tighten up a bit. She's a pretty fit girl. I feel her walk and sit down on the couch, the TV on some German comedy show. I can't really understand it.

It's about 10 minutes and then she gets up, The action of her doing this makes me fly into the air and straight into the Lasagna, I end up getting buried in the melted cheese.

"What was that?" Karl says, seemingly noticing me.

"I don't care, let's eat" Says a very hungry Jessica, I hear her getting up from the couch.

I hear plates and cups shuffling, I try to bury myself between the layers of lasagna pasta, layering myself up.

I see a knife cutting not too far from my head, which makes me super nervous at first until I realize who's cutting is cutting the edge around me.

I land on a plate with a plop, the plate seemingly glass.

"Natürlich nimmst du das größte Stück" (Of course you take the biggest piece) I hear Karl say, teasing Jessica.

Jessica doesn't respond but she starts eating right away, I feel her fork poke into my side, not digging deep but I can kinda feel a little bit of pain. I feel my surroundings go from airy to moist, I think I'm in Jessica's mouth.

I feel her teeth actually chew up the food, as I try to dodge it. The smell of Mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce and little bits of ground up beef and sausage does kinda smell pretty good, mixed with the pasta. I see a cavity in the back of Jessica's mouth, kinda showing off that she has a sweet tooth. Before I can get a better look at my surroundings, I feel Jessica's swallowing muscles really pull me down. Her throat is wider than Sarah's or Emily's. I fall quite fast, the moistness of the inside really hitting me, and me and the chewed up food land inside Jessica's empty stomach.

I'm all covered up in the food, Italian food seems to be pretty heavy, in a literal sense. Before I can move, more food falls on me.

"I think I swallowed something whole" Jessica says from the outside.

"Maybe you should slow down then" I hear Karl say, I think he's unscrewing a wine bottle.

I slowly crawl out the grudge of chewed up/starting to be digested lasagna. Jessica's belly acids really reacting to all this food, the acid gets even more bubbly when another huge chewed gob of food lands on the inside. I can hear Jessica's heart beat above me, and her lungs sucking air in and out. Sounding how a plane lands at the airport with each outward breath. Her belly is starting to get more and more filled up with each swallowed bit of food. I think she might of gone back for seconds and thirds

"You're getting bloated Jessica" I hear Karl say.

"I know, this is my last piece" I hear Jessica say, as she does a huge burp bubble rises out of the acids I notice.

Jessica burps and then excuses herself.

The digestion in her belly is going pretty crazy, groaning and gurgling. Her acids seem to really be going off on this food, even my pants are starting to look more like acid washed Jeans.

"Zu unserem siebenjährigen Hochzeitstag!"(To our seven year anniversary!) I hear Karl say, and Jessica's and glasses clink. I hear Jessica's mouth swallow the Wine, I brace for what might happen next.

Her belly gets somewhat flooded with red wine, I go under the wine for a second, the Alcohol really setting her belly off, and more wine just keeps going in. I think she's grabbed the bottle and just started chugging it at this point, the Pasta and wine bloating out her belly. I can tell from the inside too the way her stomach walls are stretching.

"Alright, that's enough" I hear Karl say, his voice sounding a bit more stern, snatching the bottle out of her hand.

"Alright then, no fun Karl" She says, giving him a nickname.

"It's 2 o'clock in the evening, I feel like taking a nap anyways. Let all this food digest" Jessica says, putting her hand on her belly, I feel the pressure right above my head.

"You should, you just had 3 huge servings of food and half the bottle of wine" Karl says, sounding annoyed. I hear him say, I think he's grabbing his car keys and heading off somewhere.

"I'm feeling a bit drunk anyways" She says, as I feel her fake stumble back into the couple's bedroom.

Her belly is really digesting now, much more than I've seen Sarah or Emily's done. The cheese and all that food just mixed together, plus the wine being like a literal red sea in here. I hear Jessica take her shirt off and pants, crawling into bed and laying on her back.

"Warum habe ich so viel gegessen?"(Why did I eat so much?) she says, I feel her hands laying on her belly. She can really hear the digestion, as the food shifts from her movement from upright to on her back.

Her belly makes groans, and Jessica groans herself. She starts to nod off to sleep, and her belly really kicks into overdrive once she does.

I get jolted around a ton, it's like her belly is showing me who's boss. The cheese and meat and sauce and pasta covering me up, mixed with the red wine. It's like being on a roller coaster ride, but inside the stuffed belly of a German chick in her early 30s. I wonder if she's on her period, judging by how much she ate and how her stomach's handling it all. I feel the cheese starts to melt into proteins and all, and some of the food travels into her intestines. This entire process took about 3 hours, her belly digests really slow but really rapidly at the same time. Her intestines is like tubes, really. Kinda reminded me of taking the Subway back when I visited New York a couple of years ago, the food also mushed around me. I feel myself slowly inching forwards every couple of minutes, I think this takes another couple of hours. I can kinda hear Karl coming back, saying he went to the Volkswagen dealership to see if he needed anything for the new car. Jessica responds with a grunt. I inch a bit more forwards, being stuck in this spot until I feel about night time.

I start to fall asleep, dreaming about my life at home. I start to wish I was back home in North Carolina, hanging out with Jon and Richie and seeing my girlfriend again and spending the days on Newgrounds or Myspace or Ebaums World, the websites I frequented the most. Being normal sized again and being able to go and actually go to a store or a fast food place and get something and sleeping in a actual bed and eating actual food, I start to miss my family and friends and girlfriends and my life as a whole. I really wished I'd brought my cell phone along, I wonder if Mom and Dad even tried to contact me after I left America.


"I hope I'm not this way forever" I say, I feel a tear come down my cheek, before I nod off to sleep, using the digested food behind me as a pillow. The song "Life in a Northern Town" by Dream Academy starts to play in my head, the lyrics really sticking out to me.

Who knew a song from the 80s that you randomly thought of could be so relatable to your situation.
Chapter End Notes:
Matt's starting to get homesick, I'm sure many of us would in his situation.