- Text Size +

The two tiny figure on the toilet seat were appalled. Catherine could barely move, her body shivering from a combination of the cool air conditioning and the chilling murder she had just witnessed. Albert meanwhile, was far more concerned with stopping the same from happening to him. He stood up, a barley visible speck  on the dark coloured toilet seat, and looked up at the giantess. 


 


Her grey sweat pants were bunched up between her ass cheeks, sucked into the narrow crevice from the bottom. As she stood, facing away from the toilet, Albert could swear that she took up the either width of the room, her meaty shoulders nearly brushing opposite walls. She towered over them, the toilet barely reaching halfway up her mountain-like thighs. He walked towards her, advancing along the round toilet seat from their position on the left. 


 


“Hey! Down here! We’re down here!” he shouted, pushing as much air into her voice as he could. Unfortunately, as if to demonstrate that she hadn’t heard him, the enormous woman began to bend over, thrusting her ginormous rear back towards the toilet. Albert froze in fear, but Catherine lost it. She sprang up onto her feet, screaming as the huge, grey-covered planets approached her, and tried to run. But in her panic, she slipped on the smooth surface and tumbled to the side. Albert met her eyes as she rolled and toppled over the edge of the seat.


 


The young blonde screamed, her voice echoing off the curving walls as she descended into the chasm. The ringed seat that she had been standing on shot up into the sky and the dark walls of the toilet bowl surrounded her. She hit the back of the bowl with a smack, shattering her legs. She started to slip down, crying in agony as her broken legs swept along the wall beside. She clawed at the hard material but was unable to slow herself down. Instead, she came to a jarring halt at the bottom of the bowl, landing hard on her side. 


 


“Help me!” she cried, her voice cracking as tears streamed down her cheeks. She sat, gazing up along the front of the bowl as her legs lay twisted and bent before her. “Please …”


 


Albert could barely hear her over the roar of the engine, but his heart ached as he saw the terrified woman so far below. He want to go and save her, but he simply couldn’t He saw the height that she had fallen and was honestly surprised that she was still alive, but there was no way he could climb down there … and get back up. He was ripped out of his thoughts as her suddenly felt a shudder. The simple act of Ramon’s leg hitting the toilet created a shockwave powerful enough to send the tiny man onto his knees. He caught himself before he too fell into the toilet, and nervously looked up at the giantess. 


 


What stared back at Albert was a sight more horrifying than he could have ever imagined. The giantess’s thumbs were in her waistband and with one fell swoop, she ripped them down, her grotesque glutes coming into full view. Each slab of meat and fat that formed the middle-aged woman’s rump was as large a planet, two lumpy walls of dimples, cellulite and freckles on pale, mottled skin. Albert had done some climbing in his youth, but the sheer faces he saw were both flat and protruding, and several thousand times his size. He watched as a thinner piece of fabric hung between the sweatpants and her ass crack, and then with a loud snap, they came loose. The darkened panties of the giantess shot out from the tight embrace of her butt crack, darker than elsewhere and visibly moist. Albert gagged.


 


While her view was obstructed, the giantess was so tall that Catherine too could see her colossal ass, miles above her in the sky. The toilet bowl created a sort of frame through which the puny woman could see the world, and the rump that hung above her expanded beyond its borders. The long, thin line that separated her cheeks was as tall as a skyscraper and it suddenly began to get wider. 


 


Albert started to back away from the giantess as her colossal weight fell towards him, but nothing he did could have saved him from the vast expanse of flesh that fell upon him. He had backed up a few centimetres along the left rim of the toilet seat, but that was as far as he got. Ramona slammed onto the hardened plastic like a meteor, her gelatinous booty practically swallowing the toilet whole. Her left ass cheek ploughed into Albert, flattening him instantly. 


 


He didn’t even have time to fall, the impossible heavy woman’s weight hitting his head and driving his spine straight down. In the fraction of a second between her butt hitting his head and his demise, Albert experienced more pain than he had ever felt in his life, followed instantly by a quick death. His spine was pushed out of his body as the mass of the goddess struck him, and his torso and limbs crumpled like paper. With his bones flat on the toilet seat, the rest of the jiggly mound hit him like a hammer, snapping and pulverising his skeleton as her skin came to rest flat against the seat, leaving nothing but a gooey, red stain behind. His pathetic form was so small, that the tiny red blotch he created was no bigger than one of the freckles on Ramona’s ass, she sure enough that is what she would think he was if she saw his remains in the mirror later. But more like he would simply be wiped away against her panties or her sweat pants, a stain to be washed and forgotten. 


 


***


 


Ramona sat down, feeling the flimsy toilet seat creak under her weight. Her felt her ass hang over the side of the ridiculously narrow ring and sighed in her frustration. At least she had gotten a toilet, and she could finally receive herself. 


 


Catherine’s world went dark as the huge ass covered the entire opening above her. A narrow triangle at the back where her butt cheeks separated, allowed a little light into the cavern, but Catherine was more afraid of what she could see that what she couldn’t.


 


The giantess shuffled her hips from side to side, forcing apart the fatty mounds to expose the valley that hid between them. Catherine took in the largest ass hole she had ever seen, a black orb surrounded by a thick ring of puckered flesh. The whole thing looked like a dark sun in the sky, hanging directly over the middle of the opening. She also saw the giantess’s pussy, pressed up against the front of the toilet seat so that her huge behind could fit. The dense forest of dark pubes and the deep red lips were smushed against the dark plastic, forming a wet seal. She could already smell the sweat radiating from her, coating her legs and stopping any air from escaping the bowl expect through the tiny slit at the back. 


 


“Please …” Catherine started, trembling as she heard a rumble coming from deep inside the giantess, “Help m …”


 


The blast of vile, hot air ripped out of the giantess’s anus machine gun fire, the powerful current shaking the entire toilet. Catherine screamed as her body vibrated in the disgusting cloud that spread around her, her voice drowned out by the deafening noise. On top of this, the giantess let out a deep, almost sensual moan as she felt her belly decompressing. The stream of foul air continued, hissing as it pushed out all the fresh air in the bowl and replaced it with the odour of the woman’s shit. Catherine’s eyes were now watering from the sting of the smell, rather than from her own panic, and she coughed as the tiny particles of the goddess’s shit that carried the smell, channeled into her gasping lungs and clung to her skin. Even after it had stopped coming out and her puckered anus sealed shut, the wretched smog was not going anywhere. It remained trapped in the toilet beneath the giantess, and Catherine remained trapped with it. She fell to the side, crying and gagging as the air burned her lungs. The only thing worse that the hell she was in, was the fact that she heard another rumble for high above. 


 


Ramona bent forwards feeling the burning sensation in her tummy and knowing exactly what it meant. She knew that this was all because of her pre-flight meal, but hey, tradition was tradition: she wasn’t going to stop going to Taco Bell because of a little lactose intolerance. She thought about the quesadillas she had consumed before stepping on board and thought that this was a fair price to pay for the privilege.


 


Catherine watched the enormous woman’s asshole wink, then begin to expand. The wrinkled skin spread slowly for a second … then came the explosion. As if everything before had been in slow motion, the beastly woman’s pucker burst open and a storm of faeces erupted from within. The ripping sound that accompanied it was louder than her first fart, but had the added element of wetness behind it. The tiny globules of shit that rained down on the toilet bowl were only a few millimetres in size, but that made each one almost as big as Catherine, and at least a dozen little pieces were thrown onto the dark surface, splattering and spreading as they lost their shape. 


 


One glob of the wet detritus struck Catherine and the light brown mass embraced her. The shit covered her chest and arms, slamming her back against the toilet bowl. She screamed as the impact bruised her back and panicked further as she tried to free herself from the greasy piece of diarrhoea that held her upper body. She struggled against the heavy muck and finally managed to free one arm from the sludge. If the smell of her fart had caused her eyes to water, the putrid scent of the waste that covered her was far worse. Catherine wanted to vomit as she felt the mess slipping down her arms, and sticking to her hair. The gas continued to emerge as more shit sprayed out of the obese woman’s anus, painting a pattern of the filth across the previously unblemished surface. The air around Catherine was getting warmer by the second as the hot, smelly gas replaced any air available. Catherine started to sob as she prayed for this nightmare to end: her day couldn’t have possibly been any worse. 


 


Even as that thought popped into her mind, things were changing. The loud vibrating of Ramona’s wrinkly anus stilled and the gas that had been flooding the bowl stopped too. Catherine looked up and through her tears, saw a sight that made her voice catch in her throat. Now that the flurry of preliminary poo had passed, the next part of the fat brunette’s defecation had begun. The already open asshole was growing, as if being stretched by something huge that was to come.


 


“No, no, no!” Catherine shrieked as the tip of a colossal turd began to emerge from the darkness above her. The blunted tip of the log was at least ten times her size, and the rest of it became wider as a column of faeces began to slide of of her ass. Catherine heard the deep grumble as the giantess strained, hurrying the stool on its way. The huge column that now hung out of Ramona’s anus was bigger than the largest building the tiny girl had ever seen, and yet it hung straight, attached to the giantess only at the base.


 


Catherine shook her head, praying to any God that would listen to help her, but even as she did so, the powerful ring of muscle in the giantess’s anus pinched in and sliced the brown column at its base, as it began to fall. 


 


“Please …” Catherine uttered, before the falling mass of shit hit her. The thick randula.karunajeewa of compacted stool was darker than the rest and firm, unlike the globs that had preceded it. The side of the cylinder landed on Catherine, her one free arm raised to protect herself. Instead of sinking into the filth, the heavy mass crushed her, striking her down and shattering her arm. The shear weight of Ramona’s shit smashed the tiny blonde, her body exploding in a tiny red splatter beneath the dark brown mountain. As the poo started to slide down to the bottom of the bowl, it dragged the remains of Catherine’s body, leaving a red streak that was hard to notice amidst the brown streaks of turd that surrounded it. 


 


Ramona squeezed out another log, and then a third, each one piling on top of the previous one, growing the tomb that marked Catherine’s finally resting place. With her poo finished, she wiped her asshole clean with several sheets of toilet paper and dumped them into the mess, standing up to see the damaged. As her ass cheeks rose, she didn’t notice the tiny trail of blood that rose with her, the mush that had once been Albert, becoming a tiny band before it split, leaving half of him on the toilet seat, and half smeared on her pale, flabby ass cheek. The toilet bowl was now a mosaic, with splatters of shit everywhere, and entered around the three logs of shit in the middle. Satisfied, the middle-aged woman hoisted up her panties and sweat pants, then closed the lid on the toilet before pressing the button to flush. As she opened the door and left, she heard the faint sucking sound as a powerful vacuum moved all of her waste into a septic tank, dragging Catherine’s carcass with it, to be buried in the huge vat of human droppings. 


 


Ramona went back to her seat, never wiser about the steward she had stepped on, the man she had crushed with her ass, and the tiny blonde woman that she had buried in her shit.