- Text Size +

“He’s not gonna announce it tonight,” Chloe said, “So it doesn’t matter.” 

 

“But when he eventually does, it’s gotta be you right?” Stacey pressed as the two of them crept forward in the queue for the bar. 

 

“I don’t see what makes you so sure,” Chloe replied, hugging her shoulders against the cold. The two of them were an unlikely pair, but that’s what happened when you gathered employees for a company party. The choice of location however was unusual. At 55 years of age, Chloe did not really expect to be standing outside one of the trendiest clubs in the city, wearing a borrowed dress. That’s why it was a blessing to have Stacey with her. 

 

“Um, because you’ve been at the firm forever,” replied the 22-year-old, newly-graduated IT assistant replied. She too was shivering, but it warmed her heart to see how uncomfortable Chloe feel in the dress she had lent her, never mind how well it suited her. The middle-aged woman had what she thought was an average ‘mom-bod' but Stacey, now more than ever, preferred to describe it as a ‘milf-bod.’ Chloe honestly didn’t have time to exercise, and the only physical activity she got was her walk to work and an occasional bit of home yoga. A full-time employee at the tech company and a part-time mother to her daughter, she had her hands full with her bastard ex-husband and her job. Despite all that however, she still carried an attractive figure. 

 

Her bare legs were plump but not fat, instead showing off well defined calves and warm, enticing thighs. She stood comfortably in a pair of midnight blue heels, showing her years of practice, and they contrasted nicely with the stunning red dress that she had borrowed from the younger girl. It was a little tight on her, but it definitely served to accentuate the curves of her shapely hips and curvy ass. The dress clung to the bottom of her butt, and rose up her body, clinging to her waist and abdomen. Her belly was soft, and pushed forwards the tiniest bit: she was heavy but she was far from fat. 

 

A lot of her weight was carried in her enormous bosom, almost spilling out of the skimpy red dress that had been bought for the much smaller Stacey. The blonde woman shivered, rubbing her hands up and down her bare arms, with only her jacket strewn over her shoulders. With her arms pressing her breasts together from the sides, more than a few passersby were drawn to her eye-catching cleavage. The recently curled ringlets of golden hair fell messily about her shoulders and danced as she turned her head, bobbing with each step she took. 

 

“True, but I don’t know how much Stevie cares about that kind of stuff,” Chloe replied to her brunette friend. The younger girl was wearing a similarly cut dress in navy blue, but her assets were far less prominent than Chloe’s. 

 

“Fuck Stevie, that dick is just lucky his dad owns the company, he’s gotta promote you,” Stacey replied, smiling at the security guard as they reached the front of the queue. They flashed their ID cards before putting them back into their purses and entering the sombre building. 

 

The pounding music hit Chloe’s ears like bullets, and she had to force herself not to flinch, but Stacey saw her discomfort instantly.

 

“Haha, I bet you haven’t been clubbing in a while huh?” she teased.

 

“Just need a sec to get back into it,” Chloe smiled, her face starting to show her age, with little wrinkles at the corners of her eyes and a few below her chin. “I'll be fine once I’ve got some liquor in me,” she added, shouting to be heard over the music. Stacey nodded her understanding and grabbed the older woman’s arm, dragging her towards a busy bar. Chloe often felt like Stacey had like a daughter to her, and she certainly looked it. The brunette’s youthful features were complemented by her petite, 5’2" figure. In fact, while almost the same length dress, as Chloe’s, Stacey’s came down to her knees and looked mush looser and more relaxed. Meanwhile, the fabric barely covered Chloe’s ass on her near six-foot frame. 

 

***

 

“Oh my God, we have to try these!” exclaimed a shrill voice beside Stevie. The 30-year-old man was lounging on a couch behind a table stacked with alcohol. His dirty blonde hair was combed over the shaved left side of his head, and reached his chin, which was covered by a crisp layer of designer stubble. He wore a crimson suit that sparkled in the strobe lighting, unbuttoned and creasing where he sat on it. 

 

“These shots are the best,” cooed a tall ginger woman who lay beside him. Her slender limbs were bare, but for a glow-in-the dark ankle and a collection of wristbands form festival galore. To make them feel even longer, she was barely wearing anything, her dress only just covering her nipples and at most, stretching down to the tops of her thighs. The thin, black material clung to her body and as she sat, had ridden up ever so slightly, showing off her bright red, satin panties. 

 

“Come one, take another shot with me!” Skylar breathed into Stevie’s ear, pressing her full, bra-less breasts into his arm. 

 

“Alright,” the man slurred, swaying in his seat as he reached forwards for the glasses on the table. He had only invited the employees he felt deserved to attend his work-do, and he felt that he had made the right decision as his co-workers under-30 danced in a scattered group near the table. He had all the power and so it was no surprise that the staff he had invited were almost exclusively women, aside from the one of two men he thought were cool enough to hang out with him. 

 

“Hey y’all!” called a voice for behind the couch and Stevie turned to see Stacey, another cute girl from work, walking towards them with that secretary beside her. 

 

“Stacey!” Stevie shouted, trying to stand up to embrace her. He stumbled but eventually managed to get to his feet by the time the two new arrivals had come round the sofa. He wrapped his arms around her and squeezed, his left hand snaking its way down her back to her bum. 

 

“Aaaaaand that’s enough there Stevie,” Stacey said, pushing his hands off. She waited expectantly beside Chloe, but Stevie made no attempt to greet her. After a moment or two of the awkward silence, he finally turned to her. 

 

“We won’t be needing a chaperone tonight ma’am,” he said, barely meeting her eye. Chloe was visibly shocked but she didn’t have to open her mouth to defend herself.

 

“Are you fucking kidding me? You know Chloe. You’ve been promising Chloe this promotion for the last year!” Stacey shouted.

 

“Really? Her?” Stevie managed to say as he swayed on his feet, hie eyes scanned the older woman and stopped on her enormous bosom. “Sorry, but I promised Skylar that job, her and a couple of other girls too,” Stevie chuckled, addressing the blonde’s left tit.

 

“You are such a dick!” Stacey shouted, grabbing her friend’s arms and pulling her away. 

 

“Was it something I said?” Stevie called out after them, his voice lost in the blaring music. 

 

“What did they want?” Skylar asked, as the man watched Chloe’s butt as she walked off. 

 

“Nothin’, they were just asking about the promotion,” Stevie said, turning back to her. 

 

“The one you promised me?” Skylar pouted.

 

“Did I?” Stevie feigned forgetting.

 

“You won’t forget after I show you what I got some of the girls to help me with as a special present for you,” Skylar whispered.

 

“And what is that?” Stevie asked, intrigued.

 

“You'll see,” Skylar replied, “Give me 15 minutes, then meet me in the farthest cubicle in the toilets.” 

 

***

 

“Don't let that bastard get you down,” Stacey tried to console her friend, sitting across the room with a drink in hand.

 

“Fuck him! And fuck this job, I hate everyone here … except you babe,” Chloe slurred before downing her sixth vodka shot in as many minutes. Stacey felt awful and was doing nothing to stop her from drinking away her sorrow. 

 

“Why can’t one, single man give me the time of day?” she asked sourly.

 

“Honey, if you’re just looking for the time of day, we can find you a man in this club, no problem,” Stacey reassured her, scanning the room for a mark, “How about that one?”

 

Chloe looked up to see a group of young men, dancing together a short distance from her. Dressed in various coloured t-shirts and dark jeans, they looked like they had been plucked from a factory line up. The one Stacey was pointing out seemed nice enough, but the middle-aged blonde was overcome with a crushing sense of sadness.

 

“What's the point? He’s not gonna notice me anyway,” Chloe sighed, “I'm just going to go home."

 

“No, don’t let Stevie ruin your night,” Stacey protested, trying to convince her co-worker to not give in, but Chloe was resolute. 

 

“Okay, okay, fine. I’m gonna go to the bathroom, then we can leave,” Stacey suggested, expecting her friend to volunteer to come along, but Chloe remained seated, breaking the number one, unspoken law of girl code in the club. Forgiving her given the circumstances, Stacey set off, zig zagging past dancing bodies towards the trendy, but somewhat intimidating, gender-neutral bathrooms. 

 

***

 

Stevie pushed his way past a waiting group of young adults and into the bathroom. There was a considerable crowd inside, which wasn’t unusual in a club this size. He got a few dirty looks from the people he was cutting past, but he soon caught sight of Skylar, and stopped caring. Even the onlookers forgave him when they saw the gorgeous young redhead: this was what the gender-neutral toilets were made for. She grabbed his arm and led him to the end of the row of stalls and pushed him into the penultimate one. Skylar then made her way to the one against the wall.

 

Stevie almost jumped as a pair of hands wrapped around his waist and started fiddling with his belt buckle. Behind him he recognised Jess, one of the new secretaries, an attractive little thing from the Caribbean. He ran his fingers through her curly, brown hair as she kissed his neck and got his pants off. But more importantly, she was directing him to face the wall that divided the two cubicles. 

 

With the floor-to-ceiling panels separating the small spaces for privacy, Stevie wondered why Skylar had gone into the other one, but he soon got his answer. Despite the club’s novelty, someone had already managed to saw a hole in the wall, not large enough to get much across, except for an all important body part. 

 

“Welcome to your surprise,” Skylar said, her voice coming through the glory hole, “Me, Jess and Paula want to show you how much you mean to us.”

 

Stevie was over the moon, his cock erect and a gorgeous girl  cradling his balls. His pants were around his ankles and he hopped towards the open ring that connected him to the other cubicle. Across the wall, Skylar had gotten up and made way for Paula, another lean, pretty blonde. Skylar had no qualms with sharing Stevie with her, given that Paula spoke very little English. She was a good intern, hardworking and a team player, but not a threat to her promotion. Having already explained the plan to her, Skylar allowed the blonde to rip down her panties and approach the hole. As if on cue, their boss stuck his dick through and Paula went to work, diving at it with her mouth open.