- Text Size +

Chloe was getting bored, waiting for her friend to return from the bathroom. She understood that it was probably busy, but the lack of advances from any men coupled with her already low mood made her more desperate to escape. Still, she couldn’t leave her friend behind, no mater how bad she felt about staying, so she stood up and decided to go find her. Having drunk a little too much, she swayed as she crossed the room towards the bathroom. 

 

***

 

Stacey rubbed her aching head and cursed as she felt water soaking into her dress at the knees. She was kneeling in a puddle of water and had a sinking feeling that it was not just water. She remembered being in the restroom and having a headache, but was now waking up off her feet. She blinked away the glare from the overhead lights, but could already feel something wrong. Where was the crowd that had been in the bathroom around her? 

 

She glanced to the side and caught sight of another person, but they were miles away. That didn’t make sense. Stacey had to look again, but sure enough, the man she had seen was very far away from her, despite the bathroom not being large enough to accommodate it. The girl turned her head and saw more people, all spread out on a floor that was far too vast to have been inside the club bathroom. 

 

She could still hear the music, and it was just as loud as it had been before, but somehow seemed further away. There was also a constant shaking of the ground, erratic vibrations that weren’t strong enough to affect her balance, but were definitely noticeable. 

 

“Hey! What the fuck happened?” yelled someone behind her, and Stacey turned to see the source of the question. She gasped, as behind the man, she found a familiar door, the one she had entered the bathroom through, but it was different. Compared to the man, the door seemed to be colossal, stretching at least a hundred miles into the air, and as Stacey looked around, she found more and more, grossly enlarged items from the bathroom. The sinks rose like mountains to one side, their tops out of sight, and the row of cubicles formed an insurmountable wall on the other. 

 

Stacey started to back away from the door, her dress continuing to soak up the puddle she had in. She was shaking her head, refusing to accept the conclusion her mind was drawing from everything she had seen. She refused to believe. It couldn’t be real. 

 

“How to fuck did we get so small?” shouted another of the 20 or so people on the bathroom floor, each one less than a millimetre in height. 

 

Stacey felt tears coming to her eyes her face hot with fear and anxiety. She reached into her handbag and whipped out her cell phone. She pressed the unlock button, but nothing happened. She tried again, but was once more unsuccessful. She kept pressing the button, trying to turn on her phone, like many of the other people around her. She had to call Chloe, her friend was at the club too and would know what to do. As she continued in vain to try her phone, there was a sudden rush of air and a spike in the volume of the music. All eyes turned to the door as it swept open slowly. 

The man nearest the door, who had been the first to speak after they had all woken up, craned his neck as he took in the sight before him. In the doorway stood a woman, more enormous than he had could ever imagine. Her feet were spread apart, holding her up on two large, blue city blocks that were her heels. The wide toe sections of the shoes were the size of buildings and the narrow heel, to the tiny man, looked like a skyscraper in and of itself. Her bare legs that rose from these monstrous shoes were each as wide as a cruise ship, and that was at the ankles. The massive towers grew outwards as they rose miles into the sky, her bare skin showing dimples and cellulite galore. 

 

The 50-something year old giantess was chubby at most but for the puny man before her, she was humungous. He could see the layer of fat on her legs as is sagged ever so slightly on her frame, but he was more concerned with what lay higher up. Standing only a foot or so away from her, the man could see right the way up beneath the short red dress that was stretched across her shapely hips. A thin pair of black panties hugged her huge crotch, bunching up on her taint before disappearing between her ass cheeks. The titanic mounds of her ass were visible from below, like two planets pressed against each other. 

 

His eyes then jumped back to the front of the dress, and scaled it up along the small bump of her tummy and onto her bosom. The tiny man’s jaw dropped as he ogled the absolutely massive breasts, bulging forward on her chest and pulling the dress out with them. The wide orbs were almost as large as her rear, and totally obscured his view of her face. While he couldn’t see it, the tiny people further away certainly could, and Stacey even recognised it. The tiny, brunette felt a shiver go down her spine as she stared at the now colossal figure of Chloe, as she scanned her eyes over, what seemed to her like, an empty bathroom. 

 

***

 

Chloe stepped into the oddly quiet bathroom, swaying to the side as she did. She thought it was odd that it was so empty, and thus wondered what was taking Stacey so long, but in her inebriated state, she didn’t think it through too much. She clicked as she walked on the tiles, her heels making crisp sounds as they tapped the ground.

 

***

 

The man by the door gazed in awe as the giantess’s massive foot rose. The underside of the blue shoe was spelled with dirt, but still presented a flat, black surface a large as a stadium. He watched, his mouth open as the ludicrously  huge object swung forwards, dominating the sky beside him. He didn’t dare move as the mighty foot travelled hundreds of yards in a single motion, and he thanked his stars that it was not going towards him. He watched the giantess’s  colossal legs ripple as she moved, the gigantic muscles flexing to keep her upright. But the giantess was having trouble walking straight. 

 

Stacey watched in horror as Chloe swayed to the side, and her foot lurched out of its path to steady her: the tiny man hadn’t stood a chance. He didn’t even register what was happening when the titanic shoe suddenly changed course. The dark blue heel leapt at him and slammed into the tile he had been standing on with a deafening boom, which shook the ground violently.  To the giantess, this was nothing more than a gentle click. The behemoth toe section of Chloe’s shoe collided with the man’s frail little body and it exploded against the filthy sole without any resistance. The weight of the shoe was enough to decimate him, but the gooey remains of his corpse were further ground as her full body weight came down on it like that of a planet. The shoe slipped ever so slightly across the tiles and the nearest shrunken human could swear they heard a wet squelch as the man’s remains were smeared beneath the middle-aged woman. 

 

Someone screamed, but they were far too small for the humungous woman to hear and she continued to stumble into the bathroom. Stacey rolled onto her hands and knees, trying to stand as the earth shook again, the tiles beneath her jumping as Chloe took another heavy step towards her. The tiny girl shot forwards and dared to look back as the incredible figure of her friend approached. Another woman screamed, moments before Chloe stepped on her, extinguishing her cry with a vicious boom. A man beside her was thrown to the ground as his friend disappeared beneath the goddess. When the colossal shoe rose again, all that was left of the bubbly blonde he had been chatting up, was a minuscule red spot on the sole and an imperceptible red stain on the tiles. 

 

Stacey heard a third, blood curdling scream above the general panic, and her head snapped to the side to see a young girl, no older than 18-year-old, lying on her back. Her skimpy little, black dress was riding up her legs and she  tried to push herself backwards, her tiny feet slipping on the bathroom floor. Her arms were raised as if trying to hold back her impending doom, and her face was contorted in an expression of wide-eyed terror. Her cries for mercy sent shivers through Stacey’s spine, but the brunette couldn’t take her eyes off of the girl.

 

The front of Chloe’s shoe missed the girl, and for a second, Stacey though that she had escaped. In the flash of an eye, the long, thin heel of the giantess’s shoe crushed the girl, obliterating her legs and abdomen beneath the point. The girl’s screams became ever more shrill as she felt the titanic woman’s weight destroy the lower half of her body, but she was still alive. Stacey watched in abject horror as the pathetic, wounded, half-human tried to crawl away from the giantess’s foot. She was leaving a tiny trail of gore: a mix of her blood and intestines as she clawed her way away from danger. At least she was still alive.

 

The puny girl was getting weaker, her visions tarting to tunnel, as the adrenaline that was coursing through her blood failed to counter the massive trauma and blood loss she had just suffered. She vomited in her tiny mouth but not much came out aside from blood as she felt her arms giving way. She had barely made it two centimetres from the giantess’s shoe and was already on the verge of dying. But she kept going, determined to get away, to survive, somehow. 

 

BOOM.

 

Chloe’s other leg had crossed in front of her as she almost fell, the shoe falling squarely on the maimed young woman and squishing what was left of her as if it were nothing. Chloe giggled as she thought how ridiculous she must have seemed, barely able to walk straight, but for the puny people around her, the rumbling laughter carried a colder, more sinister air. 

 

She reached the row of cubicles and decided that she really needed to pee. So she pushed her body against one of the doors, but was unsuccessful in opening it. Locked. She stomped to the next one, crushing another tiny, unsuspecting man beneath her feet, but this too was occupied. 

 

“One of these has to be fucking free!” Chloe’s voice boomed to no one in particular, as the giantess continued on her path along the row of cubicles, sending the tiny people on the floor scurrying away in terror. Stacey too changed her course and steered well clear of the cubicles, heading instead for the door, and a chance of escaping.