- Text Size +

“Help me!”

 

Stevie opened his eyes in a daze as the scream pierced the fog of his mind. The last thing he remembered was the cool, wet felling of that intern on his dick. He looked down to see his pants still around his ankles. HIs first thought was to pull them up, because he was sure he wasn’t in the bathroom cubicle anymore, but he paused as he bent down. 

 

Before him was the intern, and it was she who had yelled only moments ago. Paula was hanging onto the edge of a terrifying drop for everything she was worth. Her eyes were wide with panic as her nails dug into the strange surface that Stevie was standing on. He could see her terror grow as she slowly continued to slip, her fingers getting closer and closer to the edge of the cliff. Stevie followed the weird, cork-like material with his eyes and was surprised to find that it didn’t end at the foot of a wall, but rather curved into the wall, and then the wall into the ceiling. Stevie’s head spun as he traced the contour of the surface he was standing in and realised that it was a very short tunnel, suspended fearfully high in the air. 

 

“Please! I can’t hold on!” Paula cried, looking up pleadingly at her boss. But he was too distracted with his bizarre conundrum to pay her any mind. Beyond him was a vast space and with a quick glance behind, he saw an almost identical space behind him. He deduced that he was in some sort of tunnel between two enormous gorges, but how had he gotten there?

 

“I beg you, please don’t let me fall!” Paula cried, tears streaming down her cheeks as the oblivious man continued to ignored her. She screamed as her body hung from her hands and nails, every moment getting closer to slipping. She glanced down and almost vomited as she saw the horrific distance she would have to fall. She had no idea what was happening, but all she could think of was getting to the safety of the ledge.

 

There was a sudden booming outside, enough to vibrate the little cave the Stevie was standing on, and he turned his head in the direction. Without warning there was a much louder, deafening booming and the entire wall the two were on shook. Then there was a pause and then more booming, louder this time, and getting closer. The third set of thunderous knocks was enough to send Stevie onto his back, and he curled up, terrified of falling to either side in case he missed the floor of the tunnel. He thanked his stars that the cave was large enough to accommodate him. Paula was less fortunate.

 

“NOOO!” came her petrified shriek as the impact of the vibrations caused a nail to snap. In her pain, her grip loosened and her hands slid off the edge of the cork floor. Her scream persisted as she began to fall, accelerating as the cave disappeared and was replaced by the view of the dark wall rushing past her. She screamed until her lungs were empty, and still hadn’t landed … that came a moment later. Paula struck the ground like a rock, her pathetic legs shattering from the impact and her ribcage following suite. Her arms miraculously managed to cushion her head but were themselves splintered form the impact. The minuscule blonde instantly coughed out blood as her bloodied insides began to fill. Her vision blurred, and all she could do was to stare up along the wall, and see the tiny cave that she had been hanging from, so far above her. Her head started to spin as her body shook in agony, but by some cruel twist of fate, she simply hadn’t died. 

 

Ignoring the faint whimpering of the broken woman, Stevie listened intently as the booming got louder, and whatever was causing the staggered pounding came closer. 

 

***

 

Stacey watched as the enormous Chloe made her way down the cubicles, each one seeming to be locked from the inside. The tiny girls as terrified for her own life, but was also concerned for the fates of those trapped inside the bathrooms. She prayed that they had all locked the doors, and that Chloe would soon lose interest. She reached the penultimate stall and Stacey held her breath. As if guided by some invisible force, Chloe inexplicably missed the cubicle and instead stumbled to the side and pushed against the door of the last stall in the room. To Stacey’s fright, the door gave way and Chloe pumped a fist in triumph. The tiny brunette only hoped that the stall had been truly empty.

 

***

 

Skylar had watched her co-worker fall to her death and despite her continued moans, had long since counted her out in her mind. She stood, terrified as the booming approached, her eyes fixed on the hole where she could see Stevie, curled up in a ball. What a pathetic loser, she thought, and for a moment she was almost ashamed of the work she had put into winning him over, but she had more pressing matters to deal with. At that moment, the door to the cubicle she was in suddenly burst open, and the tiny ginger cursed herself for not locking the door when she had entered. In an almost poetic turn of events, Skylar had gotten just what she had wanted. She had held onto a small hope that she could really rub her victory in Chloe’s face, that she might walk in on her ‘securing her promotion’ … and here she was.

 

The huge form of the older blonde swayed in the doorway with a stupid grin on her face. Beyond her, Skylar glimpsed the seemingly empty bathroom, and gulped. It seemed like everyone that had been inside had been afflicted by the same thing that had shrunk her. The ground beneath Skylar shook as the giantess stomped in, her heels making an ear shattering clicking as she entered, shutting the door behind her and latching it closed. 

 

Skylar moved to step back as the giantess surged towards her, but managed to catch herself before she did. The tiny ginger woman was perched on the vile toilet seat in the cubicle, on the left side of the incomplete ring. The cold plastic was ever so slightly slanted towards the bowl and she found herself standing nearer the inner edge than she would have liked. She had already tried to take a few steps, and had realised quickly that her heels weren’t the best idea. She slipped them off and stood bare foot, shoes in one hand, and the other hand waving up her colleague. 

 

“Hey! Down here!” Skylar yelled. She looked up at the titanic form of Chloe’s body, not able to take it all in at once. Her enormous body towered over her, the toilet seat only coming up to her knees. She followed her thick thighs up to her dress and found herself actually jealous of the shapely hips and the unbelievably large bosom above her. She was hopeful that despite any animosity they had had, Chloe would see her and rescue her from this predicament. 

 

This hope disappeared when the giantess in the red dress spun around, giving the tiny Skylar a good look at her enormous rump. The red-head’s eyes widened in panic as the colossal woman hiked up her skirt, pulling the fabric over the bulging curvature of her ass. The massive, fleshy mounds were even more terrifying bare, textured with dimples and cellulite and far larger than anything Skylar had ever seen. In fact, compared to the insignificant size of the shrunken woman, each fo Chloe’s butt cheeks was about the size of county. 

 

Stevie too was interested as he watched the old lady from his work enter the cubicle in front of him. He had to admit, that she did have a nice ass and a very nice rack on her, but his intrigue peaked when she tugged up her skirt to reveal her crotch. Diagonally in front of her, he could see the thick bush of blonde hair behind the thin, black panties, and their’s presence was confirmed when she swiftly ripped her underwear down to her knees. Stevie found his hand reaching for his dick as the giantess squatted down over the toilet.

 

“Fuck off! No! Stop!” Skylar shrieked, dropping her heels in her haste as the gargantuan figure above her removed her panties, and pointed her naked ass in her direction. The tiny shoes plummeted into the toilet bowl, falling for what seemed like an hour before finally hitting the water, making a barely audible splash. Skylar swallowed hard, not wanting to share their fate. But she didn’t have much of a choice. Without warning, Chloe lurched backwards, her ginormous ass coming down with blinding speed.

 

Skylar hesitated for an instant, before throwing herself towards to digesting waters, but she was too slow. Skylar’s torso managed to clear the toilet seat before the unfathomable weight of Chloe’s huge rump came down it. Skylar shrieked in agony as her legs were caught between the titan’s flesh and the plastic seat, the minuscule limbs bursting as her meaty butt swallowed them. The muffled cracks of the redhead’s lower half being squished were heard only by her as her progress was halted and she found herself hanging over the edge of the seat, the giantess’s fleshy bottom above her. 

 

“ARRRGH!” Skylar screamed, her upper body seizing as the pain of her ruined legs shot through her in rapid waves. Her arms waved but she was unable to strike her assailant as Chloe’s booty rested above her back. Her struggles sent even more pain through her body, but she couldn’t control herself as she fought in vain to free herself and move the immense weight of the 55-year-old. 

 

Chloe sighed as she made herself comfortable on the cold toilet seat. Beneath her, Skylar felt herself rise as the giantess’s butt rose a centimetre off of the seat. Her smeared legs remained stuck to her flesh and she was picked up too, only for the beastly woman to shift slightly to the side. Had Chloe moved to the left, she would doubtless have crushed her pathetic prisoner under her booty, reducing her to a red spot on the vast ocean of her skin. At least that would have ended Skylar’s torture, but she was not so fortunate. Chloe shifted to the right and sat down hard. The impact of her landing dislodged the broken girl’s body from her flabby cheek and Skylar fell, following her shoes into the immense toilet bowl, and the nasty waters waiting below. 

 

The lean little woman crashed into the water, the impact stinging her upper body and face, her legs mercifully numb from the loss of blood. She gasped as she managed to get her head out of the water, only a minimal volume making it inside her mouth. She retched, but she was more worried about being beneath the humungous woman than being in a dirty, club toilet. She waved her arms, trying desperately to stay afloat without the use of her helpless legs. She heard the deep, rumbling sigh from the blonde above her and her heart sank.

 

With the sound of a rising storm, urine gushed out of Chloe’s pee hole, propelled into the air above the toilet bowl by the pressure within her. Skylar couldn’t even fathom how she could escape as the stream of yellow rushed down towards her. The waterfall of urine hit the toilet water a fraction fo an inch away from Skylar, and she thought she could escape, but the turbulence it caused in the previously still lake threw her tiny body up. Skylar screamed as she was sucked toward the heavy shower and within moments was engulfed in the falling piss from her ex-colleague. 

 

The tiny redhead’s mouth filled with the smelly, acidic fluid as it fell all around her. She spat and gagged but each breath she took sucked in more of the disgusting stream and she found herself drowning in Chloe’s urine, the never-ending flow draining her strength. Just when she thought she was going to give up, the droplets stopped. Suddenly vanishing, and leaving the exhausted creature floating in a pool of dark, yellow liquid. Skylar could do nothing more than float on her back, gasping and looking up at the goddess’s pussy and the underside of her pelvis … waiting to be flushed away with the rest of her waste.