- Text Size +

Chapter Two : Prison of Fuchsia and Black

By

Asukafan2001

©2008. Asukafan2001. All Rights Reserved.

 

 

 

                My eyes fluttered open and I found myself staring straight up at the ceiling in the dank lit room.  The ceiling looks to be simply miles and upon miles away.  I can feel something binding my neck, arms and legs down.  I scream for help but my voice is raw and barely comes out louder than a whisper. The thoughts and memories of everything that happened earlier start to come flooding back in to my mind. The images of Ms. Davis’s foot poking, prodding and engulfing my very being flash through my mind.

                “Stop, please stop” I shout unable to control the memory flashes flooding through my mind forcing me to relive the horror that I somehow survived only to end up here, where ever here is. It’s not until I hear the floor board’s creek and heavy thunderous booming that my memories cease and focus on whatever new terror is approaching. 

                A long eerie creek, like that of a horror movie fills the room like the smell of bacon on Sunday morning. My breathing quickens as I feel my body fill with fear and doubt. Nervousness overcomes me as the thunderous thumping draws near.  My heart is pounding so hard that it feels as if it’s punching against my ribcage trying to free itself.

                “Please don’t hurt me” I cry as I tightly clench my eyes in fear as a silence washes over the room. I keep waiting for something to happen as the silence is now deafening.  Ever so slightly I open my eyes and I am greeted with the echoing laughter of a titanic Becca Davis.

                “What’s going on? Where am i?” I ask with a fearful tone in my voice which I am unable to hide. 

                “It’s so nice of you to join us Principal Benson. You were taking quite the nap.” Becca said with a smile on her face. I asked her once again what’s going on but the only response I got was the squeaking and creaking of an office chair settling.

                “This is going to hurt……A lot” I gulp as her hand presses a metal shaft towards me. My instincts say to run but whatever is holding me down is refusing to give, less than a second later the most intense pain I have ever felt in my life washes over me as the metal shaft is pressing against my forehead. Smoke raises up form my smoldering flesh atop my forehead.

                “Stop, please stop” I cry without any way to thwart this torture, as the metal shaft pulls away from my forehead the thick fingers of Becca Davis slam against my side as I roll over, before I even settle the metal shaft is shoved against my left butt cheek. I pound against the wood floor in absolute pain as my flesh is once again burned.

                “Now on the Brightside you never have to go through that again Mr. Benson.” Becca says much to my relief.

                I then am tore off the wooden floor and Becca deposits me roughly several inches from where I was. I look back behind me at a thin piece of corkboard with a human body cut out on it and scotch tape over several spots.  I nervously look about, as I find myself in what I can only assume to be her bedroom.  It appears as if I am sitting atop a desk.

                I rub my limbs where the tape had been holding me down as I turn back towards Becca who is holding something in her hands and typing something into the largest computer I have ever seen in my life. It is only now that I begin to realize how small I really am in comparison to Becca and everything she interacts with.

                “What are you going to do with me?” I nervously ask as I look about the massive bedroom. The floor is cluttered with clothes, shoes, books, cds, dvds, it looks likes her room threw up on her floor.  A massive looking bed takes up a large portion of the room, along with the normal things you come to expect in a room from a dresser to a television, to a Paramore poster hanging on the wall.

                My visual exploration is interrupted as her hand wraps around my body, while her opposite hands drops a metal collar around my neck. It dangles like a half dog collar half necklace contraption for a moment before I hear whirring noise and then it shrinks itself until it tightly fits around my neck.  I reach to the back of the collar in attempt to pull it off but it doesn’t budge.  A familiar burning sensation is all around my neck, but unlike before it only lasts a moment before it subsides.

                “What, what did you do?” I ask as I watch Becca release her grip on me and I fall to the desk in a bruised and battered heap.

                “Geena!” Becca calls. I watch as a young blonde haired woman scamper towards Becca and me. As she approaches Becca she immediately kneels down and lowers hear head.

                “Yes your holiness” The young woman sputters out.

                “Inform him of his new rights as a citizen of Beccadia. He will be your charge.”

                “Yes your holiness, thank you.” The young woman says as I watch Becca leave without paying me slightest bit of attention.  As soon as Becca had left, I barely got my head turned before I found myself staring up at the young woman who was practically standing atop of me. As I stood up I found that I didn’t even reach her waist.

                “What’s going on?” I ask nervously as she yanks me up to my feet.

                “Weren’t you listening? You’re in Beccadia now.” The young woman replies while motioning me to the edge of the desk where we slide down the lamp cord.

                “Don’t get smart with me, what the fuck is going on. Why am I like this? Why am I here?” I shout as I turn around and look out at the massive room.

                “You should know why you’re here better then I should. You must have pissed off Goddess Becca, and now you will spend the rest of your life making it up to her. That collar around your neck assures your allegiance. That collar will start to constrict when one of two things happen. Firstly, if you ever leave what we call Beccadia, that collar will constrict until you are back inside the boundaries of Beccadia. The only condition in which it won’t start to constrict when you are outside of Beccadia is when you are within 12 inches of Goddess Becca. Got it?”

                “Wait a minute, where the hell is Beccadia?” I question with a annoyed tone In my voice.

                “You are in it; everything you see here is Beccadia. The boundary of where it ends is what the holy ones call the doorway.  The second thing and most important thing you need to know if you want to survive, is the rules of entitlement. When not in the presence of one of the holy ones; you refer to them as goddess followed by their holy name.  When you are basking in their presence you refer to them as your holiness.  Lastly, and most importantly, you never initiate conversation with any of the holy ones under any circumstance.”

                “Your, your serious aren’t you?” I nervously say while beginning to take in the gravity of my current situation.

                “Very serious, your life, whatever it was, is over. You will serve Goddess Becca until you die. Now, it’s time to show you your job. So come along. 

                 My mind was reeling as we walked past titanic sized every day objects. The thought of being dwarfed by a simple discarded sneaker is incomprehensible. I find myself at a loss for words as I run my hands along the grooves of the sole of the shoe. My hands now fit perfectly between the ruts, dislodging a few loose rocks as my hand glides over them.  The shoe itself is daunting, the thought of something as simple as a shoe could now so easily hold me, and as I witnessed before could provide a horrifying level of terror that I don’t think I am ready to experience again.

                “So where are we heading.” I ask in a attempt to break the silence. However, Geena merely points towards the closet as she makes her way over a sweatshirt that could double as a hill.  I struggle to keep up with her longer strides, and her obviously better conditioned body as she seems well equipped to handle this environment.

                As head down the backside of sweatshirt hill, as I call it a already familiar rumbling sweeps across the floor like a wind across the great plains. My legs tremble as Geena stops much to my relief as this allows me to catch up to her.  As I approach her she ducks down hiding herself against one of the folds of the sweatshirt. I crawl up next to her in confusion but welcoming the rest.

                “Why are we hiding?” I ask as I look towards the doorway.

                “Would you rather we go sprinting across the floor, dodging footfalls as Goddess Becca tromps about the room?”

                “point taken”  The floor quivers like the lower lip of a child who has lost his mother as we peek our heads up over the ridge of the sweatshirt and look towards the doorway. A light brown haired giant steps into the room.

                “Becca!” she shouts as she takes a few steps into the room.

                “This place is so gross.” She mutters as she turns and walks back out.  Geena towards me and says Goddess Lucy, the older sister. Now lets go.” We make it the rest of the way to the closet without hindrance.

                The closet has two large wooden doors which extend towards the ceiling. They meet in the middle however a small gap is created making a cave like entrance just large enough for us to enter through. Geena motions for me to enter and reluctantly I head into the dark cavern unknowing what awaits.