- Text Size +

 

He pulled it out and licked it. "There are more like her there? Like you?" he asked. "There are. I took over after I killed Markus" she said smiling. "You? You killed such a powerful man?" Ragnar laughed. "More like banished him to a never-ending hellish landscape of no return where he will wander until the stars themselves burn out" she hissed as her eyes glowed. Ragnar somehow sensed truth to her boast. "So, what brought you to me?" he asked. "I came to claim your godly power and to get some vengeance on the side. It is a matter of time old man. These iron shackles will not hold me forever" she said. "They will not need to. If you know I am a God and that is why you came, then I know who and what you are. You have given yourself away little Campioné" he said. He gripped her had between his fingers. "No. Not yet. You are not as homely as some of the girls I have found. I will strip you of your mind and partake of you. I shall start on these supple feet and when I have finished, the girl that calls you mother will use you as she sees fit. A test of her commitment and reward" he chuckled. Ragnar got up. "Watch her as I see to the girl" he said to Skylar.

 

The door closed leaving Faith and Skylar alone. "What's he talking about when he says indoctrination?" Faith asked. "If our master...our father deems us worthy, he gifts us with blessed strength, speed, and healing. We begin our training as shield maidens" she said. "Shield maidens?" Faith asked. "That is what he calls us. I was 14 when I began. We are taught the sword, the hand, and the gun" she replied. "He turned you into a child soldier?" Faith asked. "We are more than that! We were elevated to greatness! Cared for! Loved!" Skylar yelled looming over Faith. "That's it. Get closer" Faith thought. "And where you came from had none of that?" Faith asked. "I came from a state orphanage. I was more a number than a girl. Ragnar took me from there. He shrank me as I was playing alone and brought me here. He gave me a choice. Serve him and be rewarded beyond my wildest dreams or return to my cot smelling of piss and mold. I made the logical choice" she replied. "Where's the logic in turning children into indentured servants?" Faith asked. "Where the logic in attacking a magnificent God such as Ragnar?" she hissed bending down until her face was inches from her body. "Close enough" Faith thought.

 

Faith channeled her absorbed power she had gotten from Ishtar into manipulating the emotions of the woman before her. The anger and animosity she held was transformed into love and devotion. Skylar's eyes glassed over for a split second before a smile crept onto her lips. "Now be a good girl and release me from these bonds" Faith said. "Of course, Faith" she said as the giantess touched her thin chains and cuffs. They unlocked almost instantly. Faith stumbled to her feet rubbing her wrists. Skylar began to shake her head in confusion. "Damn. Wearing off already" Faith hissed as she quickly grew herself to human size. "Ma..." she was saying before Faith's hand clapped onto her mouth. The woman fought and struggled but Faith calmly fortified herself until she was more than strong enough to restrain her. "I'm not in the habit of killing slaves so don't make me snap your little neck like a chicken bone. You understand me?" Faith asked. Skylar nodded. "Good. Now I'm going to release you but if you scream or run I guarantee I will shrink and eat you alive. And I'm telling you now. Being digested alive is worse than being burned alive" she warned with glowing eyes.

 

"Where is this indoctrination room?" Faith asked. "Down the hallway to the right" she replied. "Lead the way" Faith said. Faith marched her forward down the hall wary of any other agents, but it seemed none were close by. "Through that door" Skylar said pointing to a heavy double door. Faith sensed a spike in magical energy and could hear crying. "Selah" Faith muttered. "The door requires an access code that..." she was saying before Faith knocked her out. Her eyes could distinguish the smudges on the keypad. "6346" she muttered typing. The doors opened. Dimly lit except for torches. Spacious being 50 ft. long, 25 ft. wide, and 15 ft. tall. Small planted trees in all four corners. In the far back was a throne covered in furs, but it was the center that bothered her the absolute most. Ragnar stood before Selah who was restrained similar to how Faith was except it was normal human sized. Selah was naked, crying, and yanking at the cuffs on her ankles and wrists. Standing around them in a circle was five other women.

 

A raven cawed near her and Ragnar paused. He raised his hand. "Oh shi..." Faith said before being struck by lightning. She fell to her knees dizzy. Her added defenses saved her life. She staggered to her feet. Wind swept up around her and threw her roughly at Ragnar to punched her with a lighting filled fist dropping her back to her knees. "I was just finishing up the first half of the ritual" he said softly. He motioned for the woman to stand her up. "Fa...mom?" Selah asked. Faith could barely hear her as her ears still rang with thunder. "You bastard" Faith hissed. Ragnar punched her in the stomach. Her body twitched like mad as tens of thousands of volts coursed through her body. Her ribs broke, her milk shot from her breasts. And when he pulled back Faith vomited blood. "STOP IT! Just...just stop it. I agree" Selah whimpered. "Good. Then you swear on your life, your soul to obey me?" he asked. "Do..."

 

"Yes" Selah replied. "Then brace yourself" he said placing his hand over her bare breast. Selah shrieked for a moment as her very heart was struck by lightning. She slumped forward eyes wide open. Faith stared in shock. Selah was not breathing. "What...what have you done?" Faith whispered. "In order to grant her my blessing. I must brand her soul. In order to do that, I must temporarily kill her" he said. Faith felt her heart drop. Ragnar tapped his foot waiting. "Ah, here we go" he said as Selah's soul drifted from her mortal body. An ancient symbol glowed in the air as Ragnar pushed it into Selah's soul. However, there was a flash and was repelled. "What?! Her soul has been bonded to another?! Curses!" he hissed walking away. "Wait...wait! She's still dead!" Faith yelled. "The ritual failed. She's bonded to another soul. I have no use for her" he said. "You killed her for nothing? FOR NOTHING?!" Faith screamed.

 

Faith lashed out with tremendous magical force blowing them all away from her. Her eyes glowed brilliant white leaving them all stunned. She heard the click of a hammer being pulled back and she glanced as a gun was fired. It deflected harmlessly off an invisible barrier around her. Faith looked at the young woman and with not a word shrank her on the spot. With no emotion, she crushed the once inch girl flat on the cold floor under her bare sole. She turned her attention to the other four now desperately shooting her. They were killed instantly as Faith fired off four expertly aimed beams of light through their hearts. Ragnar watched as Faith turned her attention to Selah. She held out her hand as symbolic lightning magic collected in her hand before discharging over Selah's heart. Selah gasped and coughed as her heart was restarted. "Mom?" she asked seeing Faith glowing but not like the last time. What was before a golden light was now a crimson red.

 

"What the hell are you?!" Ragnar yelled hitting her with lightning once more. Faith was blown right off her feet and crashed into the retaining wall. "...adet" Faith muttered. Faith stood up having her injuries. "It matters nothing!" Ragnar yelled firing off a lightning bolt so fierce the air temperate skyrocketed. The small dust cloud surrounding Faith grew after it hit. Silence for a moment and then the small, steady, pit pat of bare feet on stone. Faith emerged from the dust cloud wearing the armor of Cancer. "Impossible" he muttered. He charged right at her with a fist full of lightning. Faith fortified even more pushing her bare feet into the floor cracking it. He swung right at her heart.

 

*BOOOOM*

 

Selah screamed in fright as the shockwave shook the room. She looked at to where they were to see Faith standing eerily calm. The lightning harmlessly discharging downwards. "You shouldn't have had plants in here" she muttered looking down. Ragnar looked down aghast as his lighting was grounded by tree roots wrapped around Faith's toes. Its energy transmitted back to the small planted trees in the room making them burst into flames. "How interesting" she muttered looking into his eyes before backhanding him brutally throwing him clear of her. An odd sound came from her feet and she looked down. "I thought so" she muttered seeing what it was. Faith placed her bare foot right over what was a false glass eye and crushing it into shards. She glared at the stunned God as she ground it into powder. "I'll peal the meat from your bones for this" he hissed. Faith burst out laughing at him. "You made this easier than most. I knew your kind were creatures of habit, but you just got lazy. I know your true name"

 

Faith began the ritual of the Campioné. Ethereal chains began to bind the god. "By the ritual of the Campioné, I break your Authority by speaking your true name! YOUR TRUE NAME IS ODIN!" she yelled. The ritual circle flashed brightly with an explosion of light and once done revealed his true form. He was older looking, war paint on his wrinkled face, his beard and hair longer. "The accent, the ravens, the missing eye, the goddamned license plate. Even the name of this god forsaken company of yours. The sloppiest work was those bikers you fried. It was like you were begging to be exposed. " she said. "A personal matter. They drugged and raped one of my Valkyries. A clear insult to my honor. As for you ritual, you actually think making me mortal will save you?" Odin asked summoning Gungnir his sacred spear into his hands. "You never know" Faith muttered summoning Last Stigmata.

 

The battle was brutal. Selah saw only blurs as they fought. Each one using their one magics to try to trump one another's speed and strength. However, it was clear that Faith was at a disadvantage as her stamina was not godlike at all. Her only saving grace was her armor. Odin went to stab her, and Faith parried. Her sword trembling at the potent runic magics assaulting it. Her stance unguarded, Odin swung the spear opposite striking Faith with a lighting uppercut sending her crashing through the ceiling to the ground floor. Selah coughed from the dust and staggered out of the room. She found Skylar laying on the floor outside. "I hope I don't regret this" she muttered as she shrank the young woman and carried her with her.

 

Faith's head was spinning as she lay in the lobby once more. While the armor saved her once more, there was still the issue of kinetic energy. She had been knocked right through the floor, sailed into the air, and landed a few feet away from the hole her head had made. It took her a moment to realize that the ringing in her ears was the alarm. "Oh goody" she muttered hearing footsteps approaching. The blast shutters had come down again, but this time Faith was counting on it. Her backup plan was going into effect soon but first she had set something in motion. She subtly made the oleander flowers in the lobby bloom and multiply. "AHHGH!" she groaned as a woman shot her with a Spaz-12 in the back. Again, and again, and again. Faith saw it was no buckshot but solid slugs. A gust of wind sent the woman flying but she got no reprieve. Others opened fire on her.

 

It was like being stung by hornets as dozens per second of 5.56 FMJ rounds stuck her. Faith knew they were too weak to kill her and was reluctant to do away with them, but her patience waned. "BACK OFF!" Faith yelled throwing off flames seemingly aimlessly. They fell back for a moment. "Cowards" someone muttered stepping forward. Faith saw the woman holding a broadsword. She was obviously different from the others. Lightning coursed through the woman's blade. "You face a veteran Valkyrie blasphemer!" she yelled charging Faith. Faith didn't move an inch and at the last second raised Last Stigmata. The enemy sword limply fell to the floor as the woman slipped to a stop a few feet behind her. "Wait" Faith muttered to the others. The woman's head slipped off her neck. A clean decapitation. Her head fell to the floor as a fountain of blood shot from the stump. Faith glanced at her body and shrank it. She picked it up, placed it in her mouth, and swallowed. "Waste not want not" she told them with a grin. She motioned for them to attack her again. Two clacks as funds were dropped. The trickle of piss on the floor. None dared to attack. Faith smiled not out of bloodlust but out of satisfaction her scare tactic worked.

 

"Cowardice?!" Odin bellowed as he appeared before them. His anger shot froth from his spear knocking Faith over the reception desk. "No matter. I want to kill her myself anyway" he muttered. Her armor was scorched and cracked. It nearing its limit, Faith knew it wouldn't take many hits like that anymore. It was great for defending against physical blows and magic but godlike magics were a cut above the rest. It was like comparing a .38 revolver to a .44 magnum. But luck was on her side. There was a panel she needed to break for her plan to work. With a punch she did and with that she emerged firing off flame magic carefully. "Your mind so addled, you cannot see me? Or were your attacks for killing flowers? Odin laughed. Faith was not laughing nor were her attacks random. 

 

The lobby began to fill with thin smoke as the oleander flowers burned. Faith crouched low. Her legs spread exposing her pussy. "I've seen more heartier cunts in my time woman. Do not think your snatch will distract me" he said firing off lighting. Faith used all her might to repel the attack but even then some got through. It seemed that she was on the ropes until Odin began to falter. His hands trembled and he dropped his spear. "What?" he asked looking at his hands. He coughed and tasted blood. Faith went on the attack.

 

Odin was immediate pushed back as a sword cut his stomach. A slash to his face, a kick to his chest broke ribs. "How? What did you do to me?" he asked. "Poison" Faith muttered. "Ridiculous! I have not eaten or drank anything!" he yelled. "You're breathing are you not?" Faith asked. It dawned on the God that the smoke was the cause. "Fun fact. When you burn oleander flowers, the smoke is very toxic. The tremors are the start, then coughing blood. Next will be convulsions, unconsciousness, and death" Faith said. "Arrogant fool. The sprinkler system..."

 

"Is offline" Faith finished. "You forget who I am. I am the thunderer! The maker of storms! The All Father!" he yelled raising his hand over his hand conjuring a rainstorm in the lobby. In seconds, the fire and smoke were gone. "Now that your folly is done, time to end you" he said gathering lighting. "If you do that, you will kill them too. Water conducts electricity and the floor is soaked" she warned. "I will make more" he growled. The others grew terrified hearing that. Their master, their father, was about to electrocute them to kill this woman. Faith gripped her sword. "Slay this monster" he prayed to it. The sword left her hand and turned around. Suddenly, it pierced Faith and retreated into her body.

 

"HAHAHA! Even your sword as failed you!" Odin laughed. Faith cried out not in frustration but in pain as something was happening to her body. Her eyes turned yellow. Her teeth grew and sharpened. Hair grew all over her body. Her finger and toenails grew into claws. "No...no it can't be" Odin muttered. Before their eyes, Faith morphed into an enormous wolf. Standing 7 ft. tall and 15 ft. long, it was an epic beast. Faith growled at him. "A TRICK! YOU ARE NOT THE WOLF BEAST OF ENDING! YOU ARE NOT FENRIR!" he screamed firing off a gigantic bolt of lightning. The girls and woman screamed as they awaited electrocution. They were still alive as they watched astonished as the wolf seemingly absorbed the attack fully. There was a screech as her clawed feet ripped up marble to lunge at him. A vicious snarl as she sailed through the air. Faith snapped him in her jaws by the neck. His screams turning into gurgles as he'd theta tore through his flesh. Then with unnatural strength, bit his head clean off. The women and girls stared in disbelief as Faith chewed his head into chested skull, brains, and blood before swallowing. Once done, she licked her mouth clean and let loose a soul chilling howl that resounded though the building. The women whimpered and looked for a way to flee only to find their own security system had trapped them. Faith heard footsteps behind her and turned snarling. A scream. A familiar scream.

 

Faith moved ever closer to her growling slightly. "Mom..." Selah whimpered crying as her legs trembled. Faith cocked her head to the side and roughly buried her nose on Selah's pussy. Selah would've pissed herself if not for emptying her bladder not long ago. Faith backed away. She looked down at the floor where the water shone her reflection. She whimpered. "You're...crying?" Selah asked seeing tears run from those yellow eyes. Faith let out a final howl before her sword left her body. Selah watched stunned as the wolf slowly turned back into Faith. "Se... lah" Faith stammered. Selah hugged her tightly. Faith glanced at the sword on the ground angrily before it vanished. "You can turn into wolves? That's awesome!" Selah said. "I nearly ate you. My mind, it wanted to taste your intestines. Only the smell of your vagina made me realize who you were. I came this close to tearing you apart and eating you. All because of these goddamn women and their shitty God!" Faith yelled leering at the women with now ominous lighting filled eyes.  There was a flash of intense light and all the woman were gone. Faith berated hard and fast as she cupped her hands. In them were at least 30 of Odin's Valkyries and shieldmaidens no bigger than ants. With a maniacal grin she began to close them. The tiniest screams came from her hands. "Mom no! It's not right" Selah said. "You have no idea what they have probably done! They're hired guns Selah. They lured a bunch of low rent thugs to a gas station so their God could burn them to a crisp with no care in the world if anyone got caught in the crossfire! "Mom. Don't you see? They're like me. Bound to an uncaring monster who didn't care if they lived or died. Faith opened her hands.

 

"Point taken but they can't be let loose on their own. They've been altered to the point memory erasing magic won't work and I doubt I can fully seal their powers for the rest of their lives" Faith said. "You can see that?" Selah asked. "I'm absorbing Odin's powers as we speak. Including his connection to his soul branding he's done. That's right girls. You're mine now" Faith said coldly. Faith heard a few whimpers. "Mom" Selah said. "Oh, all right" Faith huffed. She opened a portal to home. "We're taking them home with us?" Selah asked. "All...39 of them including the one you've been hiding from me" Faith replied. Selah cringed being caught hiding the still unconscious Skylar behind her back. They all went through the portal to home.

 

"Shower time" Faith mumbled as she staggered into the bathroom. She deposited all the shrunken women she collected on the sink. She ran warm water into the basin. "You reek of piss and shit. Strip off all your clothing. Someone be lifeguard. I don't give a shit who" she mumbled pushing them in after their teeny little bodies were nude and dropping some soap in there. All were terrified of the gigantic woman and kept an eye on her the entire time she bathed. "Mind if I join you?" Selah asked placing Skylar down on the sink. Faith shrugged. Selah climbed in and shrank down to fit. "What's the plan?" Selah asked soaping up. "Work release program" Faith quipped. "Isn't that similar to what Odin did? Making them work against their will?" Selah asked. "Their souls are bound for life Selah. They'll never be truly free again" Faith said. "I've never heard you so cold before" Selah said. "I've burping up the taste of brains 

and I'm sure a piece of a gods skull is caught in my teeth" she said. "Okay. Eww, but they are now really tiny and scared shitless. Can you imagine what's going through their minds right now?" Selah asked. "They stood there watching knowing what you were about to go through. What kind of woman watches a 13-year-old girl get electrocuted!? You were dead Selah!" Faith yelled as her tears mixed with bath water. "Mom. Think about it, how many did you say we took back? 39 right?" she asked. "And?" Faith asked. "How many did you kill?" Selah asked. "10...no 11. But they were..."

 

"And if 77 girls went missing like you said. Minus the ones you killed, and the ones brought back...so what happened to the 26 other girls?" Selah asked. Faith had not even thought about it. Faith finished her bath and after drying off saw to the women now in her care. She carried them downstairs and handed them all shirts and panties to wear from the collected wardrobe of hers and the now dead Juli. "My adopted daughter asked a very good question. What did happen to the 26 girls?" she asked them as they quietly stood in a crowd on her coffee table. "Dead" someone said. Faith stood up and came back with a sandwich and water for them. She waited patiently for them to finish. "Tell me more about these girls. How did they die?" Faith asked them. Faith listened for over an hour as they rattled off some of how they died. Truthfully, none could say how all 26 met their ends. But there was a reoccurring theme. They met their ends in violent ways. Stabbed to death, drowned, shot, some killed before their eyes for disobedience. And a few just disappeared after last being seen with Odin. As none were allowed to quit being shieldmaidens or Valkyries, there was only one other explanation why they no longer were seen with their peers. Upon hearing some of their fates, Faith's heart softened just a little.

 

It was clear that everyone was utterly exhausted, so Faith led them to the mage's dorms. "What is this place?" one asked. "Your new homes for the foreseeable future. This was once the dorm rooms for hundreds of mages. It's...not being used right now. You shall stay here?" she said. "How long are we to be your prisoners?" Skylar asked. "Until I decide you're no threat to the outside world. Your speed, strength, basic magical ability sets you apart from humanity. I know some of you here has done some really nasty shit using those talents. So, consider this a work release program" Faith replied. "And what work you have in mind?" Skylar asked. Faith bent down and picked the girl from the ground. The terrified girl thrashed in her fist. "Calm you ass down. You need to see something" Faith said. Faith carefully floated into the air high enough for Skylar to see the human city before them. "My god. An entire city?! There's an entire city here?" she asked. "Populated by 50....45,000 humans. No, I didn't collect them. It was something I inherited for lack of a better term. "But how would so many fit?!" she asked. "Shrunk. Shrunk far smaller than you. Even at your three-inch stature, you are like a 150 ft. giantess to them" she said as she put them back down. "What I want you to all do is help them rebuild their city, help them with the aid they need. You're going to be my very own shrunken Red Cross" she replied.

 

"That's it?" Skylar asked. "No killing. No hit jobs. No drunken clients fucking you. Help those in need. That's it" Faith replied. Some nodded. Others stayed silent. "And you are to lead them" she said. "Why me?" Skylar asked. "Because you have the most to learn. Now we are linked, I see what's in your heart. And Skylar, I would've chosen the piss and mold smelling cot if it meant I kept my freedom" Faith said coldly. "Oh, one other thing. Your first job is to clean your rooms before bed. Especially the blood stains. I had a vampire infestation last week" she said before walking away.

 

Faith walked back to the mansion. "You should get some rest" she said to Selah as the dawn crept over the horizon. "I'm still pretty wired" Selah said as Faith picked her up. Faith walked upstairs. "Still you should try" Faith said placing her on the bed. "Are you?" Selah asked as Faith sat on the edge of the bed. "I've been up for 23 hours, fought dozens of girls, shot hundreds of times, fought a god, turned into a Norse nightmare of a wolf, and ate said God. So yes, getting some sleep" Faith said lying down. Selah watched her fall asleep fairly quickly. A half hour passed by and Selah had fallen asleep until the bed began shaking. She awoke to find Faith talking in her sleep as blood red magical energy sparked around her body. "...Selah....Selah...SELAH!" Faith screamed as a pulse of destructive magic burst forth straight up blowing a hole in the roof. Faith looked around and saw Selah staring wide eyed at the trembling giantess. Sunlight beamed down on her through the hole. Faith hung her head. "You need to leave the room. It's not safe around me" Faith muttered. "I'm not leaving..."

 

"I SAID GO!" Faith screamed as tears fell from her eyes. "AND I SAID NO!" Selah screamed back trembling. "For everyone I get rid of, I lose more of myself" Faith said sniffling. "Look on the bright side. At least it isn't raining" Selah said pointing to the hole in the ceiling. Faith chuckled and then laughed as Selah joined in. "You were there for me weren't you? Let me be here for you" Selah told her. Faith cuddled her tightly to her cheek. She sniffed the girl before kissing her feet. "Is this one of those borrower things?" Selah asked. Faith looked at her with soft eyes and nodded slightly. "Then do it" Selah said spreading her legs.

 

Faith hooked her panties with her fingers and pulled them off. A small tuff of hair on her crotch. Faith breathed in her scent. Healthy, fertile, the same smell that broke the hold on her when she assumed the form of Fenrir. Her soft lips touched her special place and Selah shuddered as warm breath and soft lips caressed and teased her cunt.  Faith let her tongue slip out to gently lick her tiny pussy making the girl moan softly. Faith kept licking until the girl began to get wet. Sweet as honey, Faith slipped the girl feet first into her mouth claiming her lips down below her budding tits. Selah's heart quickened at the thought of being eaten by her. Her hand slipped down into her panties and she began to finger herself. Selah yipped and twitched as the giant tongue parted her legs to get more of her natural flavor. Her tiny feet barely touching the back teeth of her giantess mother. And with a grunt, Selah came. Faith moaned deeply as her sweet juices coated her tongue. Her own orgasm bubbling over and she relaxed. Lazily, she sucked the last bit of flavor off her daughter before setting her free.

 

Selah lay panting on Faith's left breast. The air cold on her salvia-soaked skin. It pleased her to no end to see Faith so happy. "You're not hurt are you?" Faith asked. "No, just winded" Selah said. "So... how did I taste?" Selah asked. "Like candy. Like you were born to be eaten. I might give into temptation one day" Faith snickered. "Is this a onetime thing?" Selah asked. Faith sensed worry in her. "Sweetie. It might be a fetish for humans but it's instinct for me. So, no it's not a onetime thing" Faith replied. Selah sighed in relief. "I keep forgetting that you've been trained to give people like me pleasure. Like it's your purpose in life. Alright. I see some habits are harder to break than others. You want to make me feel really good?" Faith asked. Selah quickly nodded. Faith placed her at her right foot. "Then worship my foot. For borrowers it's...intimate" Faith blushed. Selah rubbed her hands on her giant warm sole. Faith shuddered as her small hands felt between her toes. She could hear the tiny girl giggle. "Don't tease" Faith whimpered. Selah licked her nail as she straddled her big toe. Faith heard her whimpering as she grinned herself on her toe. "Oof. What have I gotten myself into?" Faith thought.

 

The next day...

 

Faith checked her clothes one last time in the mirror. The roof was patched, and Selah was with the Valkyries keeping watch on them for their first day in the city. Faith was worried though. Not for Selah (who was far hornier than she ever realized) or for the Valkyries. She was worried about herself. She thought she could handle absorbing part of the personalities of gods and goddesses, but it was clear now it was changing her in ways she could not perceive. Her magic had hints of malice in them. She had been told by Oberon once that emotional context is the foundation to spell casting. Focus, control, and effectiveness came second. However, extreme emotions can amplify a spell's power. When Faith lost control at the sight of Selah's dead body, her magic power grew exponentially. She had to admit it gave her the needed advantage long enough for her plans to work. Worse yet, Faith began to believe she would need more of that kind of power to win this war. and that meant becoming someone else. A colder, crueler woman. And then there was one other thing that bothered her. Last Stigmata. Clearly there was more to the blade than what she was told. She needed answers before she dared use it in battle once more. Faith opened a portal to Italy.

 

It was early morning local time when she arrived. Cordelia opened the door sensing her arrival. Alicia, Lucy, and everyone else was delighted in seeing her and Faith played off their worries. Then came time to discuss matters of importance. Faith sat calmly shrunken on the sofa nursing her babies. "It's done" Faith said flatly to Dru, Marco, and Cordelia. "Done? Done what?" Marco asked. "You serious? You actually did it?" Dru asked. Faith barely moved as she summoned lighting from above. Everyone flinched as the thunder shook the house. "Answer your question?" Faith asked. "What she talking about mom?" Marco asked. "She killed him. The God that killed me and your father" Dru replied. "But you said he was mighty! That was an elder tier God!" Marco said. "He was no pushover that's for sure" Faith said. "Who was he Faith?" Cordelia asked wary. "Odin" she replied.

 

 "Odin the All Father? The king of Norse gods? That Odin?!" Cordelia asked. "Odin...Odin..." Alicia mumbled. "Anthony Hopkins from the Thor movies" Faith said. "You killed Anthony Hopkins?!" Alicia yelled. "No dummy. The God. The God he played" Faith chuckled. "Whoa. How did you pull that one off?" Alicia asked. Faith didn't immediately answer. "I rather not go into details. Let's just say I did, and I inherited his staff of hit women and servants" she said. "Come again?" Lucy asked. "He kidnapped and made these girls his servants, well slaves really. 39 of them. I got them working at home right now" Faith said. "Working at home? Just like that? Why did you free them?!" Marco asked astounded. "Not that simple. Their souls were branded with this transformation magic. Setting them out into the world would've been reckless at best. Some of these girls killed innocent people Marco. It was either kill them on site or take them in under the idea of rehabilitation" Faith replied.

 

"There is another matter. When Odin killed Selah, it set into motion a chain of events that led to his death. One being how he died. The sword physically transformed me. Cordelia, you said the sword will take what form it needs to kill a deity. You never said it would change me" Faith said. "It... it's never happened before" Cordelia said. "What form are we talking about?" Theo asked. "A goddamn giant wolf. It was NOT pleasant" Faith said.

 

"That girl you saved died? Oh, Faith I'm so sorry" Lucy said. "Don't be. I restarted her heart and saved her. But the shock of seeing my adopted daughter dead really brought out a bad side of me" she said. "Wait? Adopted daughter?" Alicia asked. "Is that a problem?" Faith asked. "Don't you think you should've consulted me as your wife?" Alicia asked. "You weren't there as she screamed in her sleep she couldn't breathe. You weren't there as nightmares about being left alone ate away at her sanity. You weren't there as she tried to make herself a sex slave so I would t abandon her" Faith said. A low peal of thunder responded overhead. Alicia and the others held their breath as they could see lightning in her eyes. "She didn't need a guardian. She needed a parent" Faith told her.

 

"What? What's that look for?" Faith asked. "Your eyes" Lucy muttered. Faith quickly looked her reflection in the tv. "Excuse me. I absorbed Odin's temper. That and recent events have left me on edge" she said. Alicia petted her head. "You said you didn't want to talk about it but maybe you should" she said. "It will make you fear me" Faith muttered. "Talk to me" Alicia said. Faith recounted her fight with Odin not skipping any details this time. "No wonder you're freaked out" Alicia said. "This power within me isn't just changing me. It's changing the sword too. I'm certain of it. My god Alicia. It felt fucking glorious to unleash that kind of raw power. I thought I was rocking shit when I smote Ambrogio but the sheer power I radiated attacking Odin made me cum. That can't be what I am, but I know without it I won't survive" she said. Faith stood up, handed her kids to Lucy, and went outside. "At least she's talking about it" Marco said.

 

Alicia gave her a moment before going to find her. The sunny morning was replaced with storm clouds overhead. Alicia found her easily at the fountain in the garden and sat next to her. "Careful or a frog might eat ya" Alicia chuckled. "How did you find me?" Faith asked. "This is where you like to come to think" Alicia replied. "One day I might end up like Ebonheart or Markus. Drunk on my own power using cruelty and anger as my guide. That gun you keep hidden. You keep it loaded?" Faith asked. "Don't even joke" Alicia said sternly. "Who's joking? One minute I'm a grieving mother, the next an engine of rage and wrath. And then a monster you would tell children that it would eat them if they misbehave. I would've eaten Selah if not for the fact she was ovulating. I wanted to eat her intestines, savor the fat of her breasts. Suck the marrow from her bones" Faith said. Alicia watched as the woman pissed herself. "Goddamit" Faith hissed. Alicia took ahold of her ankles and raised her legs. Faith pulled back. "Stop it" Alicia said sharply as she pulled her wet panties off her. Faith whimpered as the giantess washed her panties between her fingers in the fountain.

 

"Might as well hop in" Alicia said. Faith silently nodded and slipped off her flats and dress before jumping into the water with a small splash. Alicia placed her panties on the stone edge and had Faith sit nearby. With a simple wind spell, she dried them. "I killed innocent people Faith" Alicia said suddenly. "I know that" Faith said. "No, you understand I did it. You don't know it. The first time was this girl in Houston. Some random teenage girl who wanted to meet the great Celine Cruz. Invited her into my dressing room. We shook hands, listened to her talk about all the songs of mine he loved. And as I began signing an autograph, a photo fell out of her purse. A photo of her parents. Something in me snapped. I shrank her and next thing I knew I was cleaning her blood and guts off my soles. My first real kill. She was 14. And as the months went by I would do it more. A college girl in Ithaca New York. Swallowed her alive. A pretty girl in Barcelona. A sweet boy in Mexico City. I crushed him in my hand slowly" Alicia said quietly flexing her hand. "Why are you..."

 

"Because I had nobody in my corner Faith. I was alone with my anger, my pain, my hatred. Nobody to pull me away from the darkness holding my heart. Not until you. Not until them" she said looking at the house. Alicia picked up Faith in her hands. "As long as we're here, you won't be swallowed by the darkness" she said. The storm clouds in the sky parted. Alicia carried her back into the house, to their room, and closed the door. A few hours later, Faith rested against the warm giant sole of her wife deep in thought. She felt better about herself but still had doubts. Faith grew to human size and left the bedroom. "Alicia?" Cordelia asked. "Fast asleep. She was out like a light after just one orgasm" Faith shrugged. "She hasn't been sleeping well since you sent her away" Cordelia said. "About the sword..."

 

"Marco and I want though some really old papers and parchments. It's been in the family for a thousand years but only a few actual owners. It was given to House Alighieri by the Order of St. Brigid" she replied. "Oh goody. Another lost secret society" Faith huffed. "There is a priory in Kildare Ireland. You should start there" Cordelia said. "Thanks Cordi" Faith said kissing her cheek. "Don't be a stranger Faith" she said as Faith made a portal back to the island.

 

"Hmm..." Faith said finding a small Selah fast asleep on the sofa with the tv on. Faith turned it off, picked her up, and carried her to the bedroom. She placed her on the pillow and sat down to undress. "Mom?" Selah asked rubbing her eyes. "Sorry I woke you" Faith said slipping her dress off. "Got what you wanted?" Selah asked. "Ireland. Have to go to Ireland. You can come with me. It shouldn't be dangerous this time" Faith said. She laid down naked and relaxed. "How was your day?" Faith asked. "Long. The girls kept bitching but got quiet when everyone kept thanking them. I was able to keep human size all day" she smiled. "Good girl. Sounds like you want a reward" Faith chuckled. "Well, my feet hurt" Selah shrugged. Faith gently rubbed her tiny feet between her fingers. "Anything else?" Faith asked. "Well my butt hurts from sitting on rubble" she replied. Faith turned her over and slipped her panties off with her fingernail. She gently kissed her butt a few times. Selah turned over and spread her legs. "Don't tell me your pussy hurts too" Faith huffed. "No, I just want you to lick it" Selah blushed. Faith clucked her tongue before diving in. She took a few licks before she tasted her juices. "Mmmm...such a yummy girl" Faith whispered as she sucked her pussy. Selah let out a cute chirp as she came. Selah had fallen asleep once again leaving her mother awake. She shrunk down to be closer to the girl. This close, she could hear her steady heartbeat. Faith smiled to herself as she found herself jealous of the girl. It was clear to her that Selah would be prettier than her one day. Selah asleep on her back, Faith held her right foot in her hand and smelled it. She had taken a bath so there was little to smell. Each of her toes seemed cute as could be and Faith sighed contently as she sucked them. Selah grinned in her sleep and wriggled her toes in her mouth as Faith's tongue tickled them.

 

Faith let go of her foot and moved Selah long hair out of her face. The gentlest kiss on her lips before lying beside her again. She was so precious to her, but a chilling thought occurred to her. How many girls like Selah had been lost over the years? So many girls with promise and potential. It wasn't just girls but boys as well. She remembered how she loved a teenage version of her son Matthew in that perfect dream. The thought angered her. The bed shook slightly. Thunder rumbled overhead. Faith calmed down. It wasn't just for her and those she loved she needed to win this war. It was also for those who lost treasured loved ones. All the Matthews and Selah's out there counting on their goddess to claim victory.