- Text Size +

 

"Thanks for putting this all together guys" Faith said taking a breather. "Birthdays are always special. Especially the first one" Marco said. "Selah! Make sure they don't choke!" Faith yelled looking down at her plate on the coffee table. "I won't!" the shrunken girl yelled up to her giantess mother. "They really took to her fast" Alicia said sitting next to Faith. "Yeah they did. She's been bugging me all week about coming here to meet her new siblings. And look at her. Playing in the frosting right with them" Faith chuckled. Faith enjoyed the much-needed downtime. It had been Three weeks since the incident in Japan and one of those weeks was spent healing the lasting damage of radiation poisoning. Her thoughts lingered on what Umiko had told her. She told her that Lilith wanted something from her. Something she had or would have soon. Her ultimate goal still unknown. Skylar and Hana were hitting it off great. Spending the day fixing the city and spending the night taking turns using each other for pleasure. Even The hard feelings within the rank of Valkyrie seemed to ebb as Skylar told them how they saved Tokyo from being nuked. It weighed of Faith being away from the others though. Theo being a smug teenager, Cordelia smelling like fresh roses every morning. Marco smelling like espresso and franensece. Lucy smiling and laughing watching old episodes of Friends. Alicia. Her smile, her heartbeat, the smell of her feet. And then her kids Matty and Grace. Matty had her father's eyes. His male borrower scent missed so much she nearly squeezed him when she held him today. And Grace. Those soft eyes that belonged to Markus. Her giggle when Faith tickled her tiny foot. They were very worried when Faith rocked back and forth breastfeeding them with a look of hysterical relief. 

 

Faith calmed down as the hours passed. She opened up about her worries, her adventures, her inner feelings. "I'm not going to play her game. I'm Through hunting down gods and goddesses" Faith said. Dru, who had been silent the entire time spoke. "I don't think it works that way. She's not going to just let you go back to your old life. Even immortal, gods and goddesses have little patience. You don't go to her; she will come to you" she said. "Mom, today is not the day for this" Marco said. "Son, they do not care about birthdays, anniversaries, or any of life's celebrations. We should not stand on our laurels thinking they do" Dru said. Cordelia coughed. "Present company excluded of course" Dru said. "I have few plans in motion myself. I left Hikari with a powerful artifact and a name of a man who can really put it to use. And then there are other things..." Faith said. "Such as?" Lucy asked putting down a crumb of cake. "Rather not say. You could be compromised. I mean anyone could be!" Faith said realizing what she said to whom. Lucy lowered her head remembering how Ishtar remotely made Lucy attack Theo and nearly Faith. Faith regretted answering her question. "I see your point" Lucy muttered. Faith reached out, plucked her up, and brought her to her face. Faith wrapped her lips around her hands and sucked away every trace of cake and frosting. "It wasn't my intention to hurt your feelings. The more I love you, the more vulnerable that makes me against you" Faith said to her.

 

"It is a fear you have every night" Mary said entering the room. "Every night?" Alicia asked. "She uses my power to reshape her nightmares. I must warn you Faith, in the realm of dreams and nightmares, it is auspicious to have a reoccurring one. It blurs the lines between dream...and prophecy" she said quietly. "What have you dreamed?" Alicia asked. "...the end of the world. Me standing as a colossal giantess in every major city on earth soaked in the blood of millions as everything around me burns. Even The fucking sky" she muttered. "My God and you were keeping this to yourself?!" Alicia asked. "I figured it was stress and my own fears creeping in" Faith said. "And it could be. Dreams are a mirror of our innermost fears and desires" Mary said. "That's not what you said before" Alicia spat. "If you're looking for logic from a dream then you are a fool. Unless you really do think a cheeseburger will eat you" Mary snickered. "Enough. Faith, go get some more wine to ease your nerves. Mary, sit down, eat cake, and shut up. Alicia, have faith that it is only her own fears" Cordelia said. Each one did as told.

 

Lucy and Theo returned to their room to look after The Three babies. Marco left for Rome on business but would return late that night. Dru kept to herself in his room which Faith was told to be more frequent. Faith was out on the garden and asked to be left alone for a while. So who was left was Alicia, Selah, and Cordelia. "Barring the apocalypse stuff, today was a great day" Cordelia said putting the cake away.  "I guess" Alicia muttered looking at her toes. "Mom will be okay. You'll see" Selah said glancing up at the giantess from her seat on the sofa. Alicia gave a slight glare at her which made the girl wince. "Or I can keep my mouth shut from now on" she said softly. "I didn't mean to give you the stink eye" Alicia apologized. "I understand. Not like you asked for my opinion or me being your daughter..." Selah said. "Whoa kiddo. Yeah I was...slightly annoyed being left out of the loop but I'm no stranger to this family growing. Come here. Time for cuddles" she said grabbing her and rubbing the girl up and down her left cheek. 

 

Alicia snickered as the girl giggled. Alicia could smell the traces of frosting on her and gave her a lick across the face. "You're not just adorable but yummy too" Alicia said licking her lips. "Maybe I'll have one quick nibble" she giggled. "Nuh uh!" Selah said shrinking Alicia where she sat. "Whoa!" Alicia yelled shocked at the ease and speed of how she was shrunk. "Now you can't eat me" Selah snickered. Both laughed until Selah hugged her tightly. "I see why mom loves you. You make people feel better" Selah whispered. "I see you two getting along better" Cordelia said sitting next to the shrunken two. "She tricked me by being cute" Alicia huffed. Selah stared up at the giantess. "Wow. You're super pretty. I get how people think you're a goddess. Cordelia blushed at the comment. "I see what you mean Alicia. You're pretty too Selah" Cordelia said. "Maybe. I wish I had nice tits like you two. I'm still kinda flat as well as my ass" The girl sighed. "All things come in time" The goddess told her as she propped her feet close to them. "Easy for you to say. I bet you're were smoking hot the day you were born. Between mom, Skylar, The Valkyries, and now Hana, I feel like a pear in a room full of oranges. I don't even have hair down there yet" Selah said. "Have you discussed this with Faith?" Cordelia asked. "Yeah and she says I'm pretty already. She pets me, licks me, sucks my toes, and says she loves me more than the moon. But well how can I compare? You're a breathtaking goddess and you're a pop idol that looks like she stepped out of a fashion mag" Selah said.

 

"I didn't always look like this. When I was your age, I had mosquito tits, an ass as flat as a chess board, acne, and monkey feet. Serious. My toes looked like I could use them to peel a banana. OOK OOK OOK!" Alicia said acting like a monkey. Selah smiled a little. But when I hit a few growth spurts, I changed. My body grew and my feet weren't so gangly. Tits went from AA to B cup in a year. Butt got bigger but I couldn't don't anything about the crack in it" Alicia sighed. Selah giggled. Cordelia fashioned a flower seed out of thin air. "Look. An ugly seed but give it time and will become a beautiful flower" she said growing and aging it into a pretty rose. "I hear ya but waiting takes too long. I want to be fucking sexy now!" Selah said stamping her tiny foot. "But rushing it ruins so much" Cordelia said. She picked the girl up into her hand. "It's not always a good thing being pretty" she told her petting her cheek. "I know. I lost some friends because they were pretty. Mom put a stop to it" Selah said hopping down, growing herself, and heading to her room. "What was that about?" Cordelia asked.

 

"She comes from a city where it was common for humans to be...culled. We all had our particular tastes, but Aquarius delighted in eating cute girls the most. I'm surprised Selah didn't say something to me about what I had done" Alicia said. "Maybe she didn't know? You did say you rarely visited that island" Cordelia said. "She knew. I saw the look on her face when she saw me today. It's a little hard to forget a scale wise 1,000 ft. giantess in your town" she said. "But you never seen her before?" Cordelia asked. "You keep track of every ant in that garden?" Alicia asked. Cordelia narrowed her eyes. "That's not...Cordelia, what I'm saying is when your victim is a tiny thing, you don't have the burden of remembering faces. That's not what keeps me up at night is trying to remember them. It's how many I don't remember" she said. "You said each one of you had a certain taste. What was yours?" Cordelia asked. "Teenage boys. The cuter the better. I would drain them dry until they cried out in pain. Covering their erections because they hurt. Those died slowly under my bare foot. Those that hung on, they lived longer. Sometimes days. This one boy, he cried so hard. Not because of the sexual torture. But because he ran out of cum. He was devoted to my happiness. And I... I killed him...drowned him inside..." Alicia stammered. Cordelia put her hand on her shoulder. "Why does she love me?" Alicia whimpered. "Because that girl knows something adults have a hard time understanding. People change" Cordelia answered.

 

"Lira for your thoughts?" Dru asked sitting next to Faith. "Jesus you scared me. I'm just sitting here jotting down some notes" Faith said kicking her feet in the fountain water. "Your favorite spot?" Dru asked. "Yeah" she replied. "It's mine too. I lost my virginity here" The small woman chuckled. "Doesn't look comfortable" Faith said shifting her butt on the stone rim. "Well, we were a bit smaller. Alberto liked to indulge in his shrinking magic from time to time" she said. "Your husband shrunk you two and had sex in the fountain?" Faith asked. "He was a cardinal, but he did have a wild side" she said. "You don't talk much about your husband? I take it you married into the family?" Faith asked. "Yes. I was a wine maker apprentice when Alberto met me" she replied. "How old were you?" Faith asked. "15. He visited my father's villa in the hills of Florence while he was in seminary. He had heard our wine was the best in Italy. My father gave him a tour of the vineyard and then the winery where he found me stomping grapes. I looked horrid" Dru said smiling.

 

"He told introduced himself and I found his smile...appealing. I knew he was a man of the cloth, so I shelved any feelings at the time. When he left I thought that was the end of it but each week he would come for a bottle requesting that I had mashed the grapes. One day while I was mashing them I fell and hit my head on the edge of a plow. I was hurt very badly. Alberto took my hand and told me softly that I would be okay. He healed me and in turn revealed an age-old secret. Magic was real. He sat with me into the evening telling me the legacy of his family. "Why tell me such secrets" I asked him. "Because I have chosen you as my wife" he replied smiling. "I thought he was a fool, a womanizer as men of the cloth must be chaste. No, he explained that the family of a Campioné are allowed to marry and have children in order to pass down the duty given by the pope. Knowing that, I asked him for time to make my decision. After all I was still a teenager" she said.

 

"But you did say yes" Faith said. "Well, it did take some convincing. Shrinking himself down and plucking grape seeds from between my toes for one. Arranging a picnic in a rabbit burrow for another. He was very flashy with his shrinking magics. By then my parents had been told enough that Alberto was very special in the church and was allowed to marry. It only took one look at his villa to fully convince them. We were married by the pope himself a week after my 16th birthday and in this fountain, our marriage was concentrated" she said. "Fancy way of saying we shrunk down and fucked on a lily pad" Faith snickered. Dru blushed. "He sounds like he was wonderful" Faith said. "His passion for me equaled his passion in Christ. There was nothing he would not do for me. When I was heavy with Marco, he doted on my every need. He rubbed my feet and sucked my toes when they were swollen. Drink my milk when my breasts were bloated. Oftentimes he would shrink down and just lay on my belly for hours on end sleeping. One time he went to Milan to gather special herbs for my skin. He made a tea out of them, shrank me, and had me sit in his favorite coffee cup. "Delicious" he smirked as he drank it after I got out. He was so goofy I..." she said before stopping.

 

Dru burst into tears sobbing. Faith cuddled her to her check to soothe the tiny woman. When he sobbing had died down, Dru looked dead into the giantess' eyes. "Please let me go" Dru begged. "I'm sorry. I'll put you down" Faith said. "That's not what I meant. I want you to release my soul" she said. "Dru..." Faith muttered. "You don't know what it's like for me. I can't eat or drink. I don't feel hot or cold. I feel without feeling. I can feel the skin of your palm under my bare feet but not a hint of warmth. I can't even sleep Faith. It's like torture. I want to be with my husband" she pleaded. Faith sighed. "I did not mean to add to your problems especially today" Dru said. "Have you spoke to Marco about this?" Faith asked. "He would not see this as clearly as you would" she replied. "I'll let you go but Marco must be told Dru before I do" Faith said. Dru nodded. She left Faith alone who went back to her phone. She copied what she had written and sent it off as email to Hikari.

 

It was well past midnight when Faith came to bed. Matty and Grace had been fed by her and rocked to sleep in their room as Selah slept on her pillow. Alicia climbed into bed around the same time as Faith. "She wants to be beautiful so badly" Alicia said looking at Selah. "I know. I've caught her dabbling with glamors. She's and extremely powerful Mage in her own right but she rushes everything, including growing up" Faith said. "Can you truly blame her knowing where she comes from? She lived by a set of rules since she was born, and you threw them out the window. And now you surrounded her with fashion models. Yeah, she feels inadequate and I'm sure she's begging you to fuck her" Alicia said sharply. "I refused. I will lick her, suck her feet and toes, cuddle her but not that. Not yet anyway. How can I change their minds if I cannot change my own daughter's?" Faith asked. "How can you change their minds if you don't even have the answer to some of their most troublesome problems? The zodiac culled them for a reason Faith. In the course of a month, there are about 11 natural deaths and 13 births. Eventually overpopulation would take over if unchecked. You don't want to kill them, and you don't want to release them into the world. At this rate, the population will double in 20 years. And that's not counting the problem with of them paring off young. Teenagers fuck like jackrabbits" Alicia said.

 

"You honestly think that on my mind right now? Something 10...20 years down the road? My concern is what is going to happen next week and the week after that and then the week after that" Faith said sharply. Selah shifted in her sleep. Faith sighed and used her fingernail to smooth out Selah's nightgown. Faith sniffled a little. "She's beautiful even if she doesn't believe it" Alicia said softly. Her finger moved the stands of hair out of her tiny face. Faith leaned in and sniffed her. "There is some merit to what you're saying though. As we speak, this tiny girl is ovulating. It's unrealistic to suppress her sex drive" Faith said softly. "It's not often you have that look in your eyes. That truly peaceful look" Alicia said. "Odin killed her. Literally used lightning to stop her heart. I was so angry my magic changed color. There's losing someone and then there's someone taken from you. It's clear which one hurts more but complicating it was the fact like you, she's soul bonded to me. I felt a part of me just...wink out of this world" Faith said. Alicia bent down resting her head inches from Selah. "She's beyond special. She opened her heart to me even though she knew what I had previously done. It takes kindness beyond measure to see beyond that" Alicia said. Alicia moved her head and planted a gentle kiss on the right sole of the shrunken teen. Faith did the same giggling. Selah shifted in her sleep as their giant lips tickled her bare feet. Faith closed her eyes and let go of her growth spell to sleep. Alicia now the sole giantess in the bed watched over her shrunken wife and stepdaughter before going to sleep as well. 

 

A few hours later...

 

Alicia and Selah were woken by the frantic screaming of Faith. "Faith wake up!" Alicia yelled poking her. Faith bolted up panting in a cold sweat. He looked up and Alicia and then at Selah. Selah went to touch her. "Mom? It's okay. It was just a dream" Selah said touching her shoulder. Faith gasped and scooted back. She sat there hysterically crying. "Jesus Christ she never said it was this bad!" Alicia yelled. "It wasn't! Some moaning but that was it!" Selah said scooting towards Faith. Faith cried harder scooting back further. "Why? What are you scared of me?" Selah asked upset. "Selah scoot back. She's not in her right mind. She's stuck on borrower fight or flight instinct right now" Alicia said placing her hands around Faith. Faith looked terrified as the hands came together trapping her movement. Faith wriggled in her hands crying and screeching as Alicia carried her to the babies crib. "It's okay. Smell them" Alicia said after placing her before her kids. Faith was wary but sniffed the astoundingly still sleeping babies. She calmed down. Faith nearly fell off the nightstand as her adrenaline crash kicked in. "Alicia? Selah? What...what happened?" Faith asked.

 

"We were hoping you could tell us" Alicia replied now holding her. Faith closed her eyes trying to steady her racing heartbeat. "I... I was having a nightmare again. That much I remember" she replied. Mary entered the room nursing a bloody nose. "A very potent one at that. The damn feedback did this" Mary said. "You're Morpheus, goddess of dreams. You're telling me a bad dream gave you a bloody nose?" Alicia asked her. "Normally no but me and her are spiritually linked. There are advantages and disadvantages to that" she replied. "You can that much you can remember. You can't remember what the dream was?" Alicia asked Faith. She shook her head. "Your mind must've blocked it out as a self-defense mechanism. That's not uncommon for severe nightmares" Mary said. "She woke up fucking feral. This goes beyond nightmares" Alicia said. "And she was more frightened of me than the giantess here" Selah said. "Really? Maybe her nightmare had something to do with you?" Mary said. "What? I'd never hurt her!" Selah yelled. "If this is a vision, it might be crucial for her to see it again" Mary said scratching her cheek. "You can't be serious. She woke up screeching out of her mind with fear. She peed the bed for Christ sakes" Alicia said. "No. I... I need to know, or I'll never be able to sleep again" Faith said. "Very well lie down on the pillow" Mary said sitting down.

 

Mary placed two fingers on either side of Faith's small head. "I need you to concentrate. Count back in your mind. One...two...Three...four..." Mary counted as Faith relaxed. "Hypnosis?" Alicia asked. "Of a kind taught to me by my brother Hypnos. Now quiet" Mary said. Mary tapped into her mind. "Faith? Can you still hear me?" she asked. "Yes..." Faith replied softly. "Now concentrate on your most recent dream. Imagining yourself opening a door and walking into a movie theatre" she said. Faith nodded. Within her mind, she was in a movie theatre. The snap scrunch sound under her sandals was the sticky floor. She found herself alone in the auditorium. She found a random seat and sat down. The lights dimmed and the clicking of a movie projector began.

 

"The following dream is rated R for violent imagery" the screen said. Faith wriggled in her chair. "Stay calm. Keep watching" Mary said. "My Worst Fear" starring Faith McCormick as herself. Alicia McCormick as herself. And Selah McCormick as herself. Guest starring in the role of Lilith is...Lilith" the narrator said. "This place, it's beautiful. It's nothing like I've ever seen. The air, the trees, grass, everything has an aura of purity to it" Alicia said. Faith took her sandals off and felt the grass under her bare feet. "It's everywhere. Life energy is saturating the place. Christ I'm getting wet just feeling it between my toes" Faith said slipping her sandals back on. "Mom!" Selah yelled. Faith turned around summoning her sword. "Fuck me that's a tiger!" Alicia yelled as she watched the large cat waking close. Alicia and Selah readied to kill it. "No. I can sense it won't attack us" Faith said lowering her sword. The tiger walked right past them. "It didn't even growl" Selah said. "Focus you two. She's here" Faith said looking up. A woman in red swooped down from the sky landing in front of them.

 

Faith and Lilith exchanged attacks for the first minute before backing off. "I know you're holding back" Lilith said. "Taking your measure is all. For someone to claim as old as you are, you fight for shit" Faith sneered. "I have a bad habit of playing so my food is all" Lilith said gripping her sword. It shined red and orange as if the blade itself was possessed with fire. Faith watched from her seat in the theatre breathless and not daring to blink as the battle was a blur. Each one piling on speed and strength tearing up the ground with their steps. Faith moved so fast her sandals tore apart. Her heels and toes tearing the pristine grass apart. Finally, Faith delivered a punishing blow blocked by Lilith but slammed her into the dirt. "NOW!" Faith yelled. Alicia and Selah pummeled her with their fiercest magics leaving a smoking crater. Faith as the audience cheering them on. Faith, channeling magics into her sword walked over to Lilith who now naked as her dress was scorched and torn away stood back up. Without missing a beat, Faith attacked her one last time. "CHAIN DESTRUCTION!" Faith yelled as her sword screamed Through the air. Air compressed into a literal ton of pressure, a fine water edge to her sword made up of blood and sweat, lightning channeled Through it, light magic to daze and blind her opponent in the metal, and life magic energy to boost her stamina to swing the blade at sonic speeds. Virtually every Authority under her command in a single decisive stroke.

 

Lilith was cleaved in two...

 

"YES!  Faith in the audience screamed. Suddenly, the screen fizzled and went black. "I guess that's...what?" Faith said hearing sound still. "Faith? Faith what's wrong? Ahhhgh!" Alicia yelled. The screen cut back on. "Mom?" Selah said terrified. Faith ran the girl clean Through with the sword. "No... no...no no no no!" Faith muttered in the audience. "Mommy? Why..." Selah muttered before collapsing onto the ground. Faith tried yanking her sword out and yelled in pain as the hilt burned her hand. She glanced at Alicia who was on the ground nursing a slash to the gut. Faith chuckled and the screen went black. 

 

"NOOOOOOO!" Faith screamed as the connection was broken. Faith turned her head and vomited.  "Well, that was horrific" Mary sighed. "What? What did you see?" Alicia asked Mary.  "She saw herself killing Lilith and then slashing you and stabbing Selah in the stomach with her sword" Mary muttered. "It was a nightmare still feeding on..."

 

"I COULDN'T CONTROL IT! Don't you get it? Morpheus power works on dreams not prophecies" Faith said. "Tis true. Prophecies were Apollo's domain. I can see them as they straddle the unconscious dreamscape, but I have no sway over them" Mary said. Selah grew herself to human size and suddenly scooped Faith up. She began struggling to almost a panic. "Stop fighting me" Selah said softly. "Mom Alicia? Could you see to the bed while I get mom cleaned up?" Selah asked. Alicia quietly nodded. Selah carried her to the bathroom and ran some hot water in the sink. Faith had stopped wriggling and simply whimpered in her hand as her giantess daughter tested the water. Faith slipped into the warm water and was given a bit of soap and shampoo. Selah watched for a few moments and saw her mother was too shaken to even bathe herself. "I understand mom" she said as she dribbled water over her head. Using her fingers, she shampooed her long brownish black hair. This stuff is supposed to tingle. Is it tingling?" Selah asked. Barely a nod from Faith. Selah gently raised her tiny left arm to soap it up and then the right one.

 

A little cascade of water to rinse her. "Now hold still" she said raising her legs. Faith gave a slight smile as giant fingers washed her dainty feet. Delicate fingers washing her legs. Selah picked her up and laid her on her stomach in her hand to wash her butt. "Mom? Do you think I'll ever be as pretty as you? Truthfully?" Selah asked rinsing her butt. "If I don't kill you first" Faith whispered. Selah flipped her onto her back and began cleaning her crotch. Faith gasped slightly and breathed hard as the giant finger teased her tiny clit. Faith whimpered a little and Selah stopped. She held her in both hands and stared at her. "Earlier today, I was angry I wasn't as pretty as you and the others, but I see now what's really important. It's being there for someone that needs you. Being cute and pretty doesn't get you that warm feeling of satisfaction that comes from making their day" Selah said. "Now you get it. I knew you would eventually" Faith said smiling a little. "We're these lessons hard for you?" Selah asked.

 

"I'm still learning them. I may talk like a grownup but I'm still only 14 months old" Faith replied. She shivered a little. Selah cupped her hands cradling her and blew warm breath on her. Selah pulled back slightly feeling Faith kiss her lips. "Sorry. Couldn't resist. I'm a little...vulnerable right now" Faith blushed. Selah planted a soft warm kiss on her little tummy. "I'm always up for kisses mom" Selah chuckled. Selah began kissing every inch of her body. Faith curled her toes on her upper lip as her tender tiny soles were kissed. Shivered as warm breath tickled her pussy. "Not too much! The babies will need some too" Faith said as Selah sucked her left breast into her mouth to drink her sweet milk. Selah let go after a few sucks and then kissed her face. Selah wiped a few tears away with her left hand. "I didn't even love my real mom as much as you" she whispered. To hear that wounded the little borrower. Faith jumped off her hand onto the sink and grew herself to human size. She sat on the edge of the sink and pulled Selah in close. "I need to do something for you. It will hurt, it will be frightening but if what's coming will come, it may be the only way" Faith said seriously looking into her eyes. "What...what do you mean?" Selah asked worried. "Well talk about this tomorrow. I have to...look within myself first to make sure of some things. Off to bed" Faith replied ruffling her hair.

 

Selah returned to bed followed by Faith. All were relieved as she looked considerably better than before. Selah shrank down to rest, but Faith held her size as she sat upright in bed. "Amazing. She went right to sleep" Alicia said. "She's terrified beyond belief. I can smell it. No surprise the stress made her konk out" Faith said typing on her phone. "Put that away and rest" Alicia said. "I don't feel like sleeping for obvious reasons. I'm making some notes before I begin my meditation" Faith said. "You meditate?" Alicia asked. "When I need to. These godlike powers aren't just plug and play. It takes concentration, purpose, and a clear goal to use them properly. It's not just magics that I inherit. Knowledge too" Faith said. "What kind of knowledge?" Alicia asked curious. "The killing kind. Your brain is a kind of electrical engine. Tiny, very tiny bolts of lightning criss crossing those neurons. With The knowledge of Odin, I can increase the amount of lightning in your brain causing a seizure or turn it completely off. Not to mention the bastard was a gifted Mage. I know how to shrink entire villages because of these funny arcane rune things. I am vastly more powerful than I was before" Faith said. Alicia grew worried.

 

"But isn't it getting crowded with all those magics in you?" she asked. "No. My body is suited for this. When I gave up Etherion, it was as if...it was like you losing your voice. It felt like a critical part of me was missing. When I began collecting those powers I felt whole again. Don't worry songbird. I'm still me" she said leaning in to kiss her. Alicia laid down and kept her eyes on Faith until sleep took over. Faith sent off what she was writing and put her phone down. The time was 4:33 am and she still had to meditate on a very big decision.

 

Faith was very much like her father. Extremely gifted when it came to understanding how things worked, how something could work, and why things worked in the first place. Also, she inherited his attention span which Claire once joked was that of a goldfish. Simply put, Faith's mind wandered way too much. Taking lessons for her dad who himself was taught Hikari, Faith began to meditate. The trick was to still her mind by imagining herself in a library. All her random thoughts were books left open on a massive table. One by one she closed the books, and her thoughts became more focused and precise. "Much better" she sighed as she began to walk down imagined rows with bookshelves on each side. "Section O" she whispered as she looked for what she was needed. Each book on the shelf was filled with what knowledge she had learned in her life. "Orgy, orgasm, orifice...." she mused as she passed by books looking at their titles. "Here it is. Odin" she said pulling it from the shelf. Faith sat down and began reading. How long she read even she would not know. "Well, that answers that about Valkyries" she said closing the book. Faith stood up and began walking towards the door, the mental trigger to come out of her meditative hypnotic state. She paused though as what was most precious to her lie near the exit. Entire wings of her mental library devoted to those she loved.

 

Theirs were much smaller than others. Her babies, Matty and Grace were small because of their young ages and she had not accumulated as many memories. Nevertheless, it gave her a bit of guilt. She had found out she had missed critical things recently. Their first word, their first steps. Faith had paid a price for pushing them away to keep them safe. A price parents would refuse to. Faith left the wing and to its right was Selah's. It was smallest yet, but it was growing much faster than the others. Curious, she chose a random book and opened it. "She hasn't had a nightmare in a week now. I soothed them for a time, getting rid of the real nasty ones but she had to come to terms on her own. I find myself resting my head very close to her tiny body as she sleeps. I can hear her steady heartbeat, rhythmic breathing. She's so pretty I find myself kissing her in her sleep. Her pretty little feet, pinchable cheeks, her long hair. She smells so nice. I find it hard to control myself around her. I see why daddy held off as long as he did before being intimate with me. It was for his sake more than mine. I'd never hurt this beautiful girl, never in a million years but there will come a day when I decide to show her what borrower intimacy is really like. Not the half asssed tickling and kissing stuff. I'm talking about when the taste of her pussy is burned into memory. The feeling of her slipping in and out of me. And when I'm done and she's panting in front of my cunt, she will be mine. Bonded to my soul in a way a borrower parent and her child should be. Yes she's human but she's so much like a borrower she might as well be"

 

Faith closed the book blushing beet red. It was one of the most intimate thoughts she ever had laid bare. There were no lies to be told in the library. Faith chose the last and most recent book in Selah's wing. "Selah's fingertip is tickling my pussy. She knows sexual stimulation can calm a borrower. Usually, I'd object to her washing me like a kid or toy, but my heart feels like it's been sapped of its strength. It feels good to cum on her finger and I look into those soft eyes. She's drying me and humming some song. She so gentle with me but I can smell fear and worry on her. As my toes are right on the edge of the sink, I think for a moment about jumping to my death. Selah would live, Lilith would be cheated out of whatever she wants from me. My thoughts interrupted by her picking me up. Her breath felt so warm and alive on my skin. And then she said something profound that gave me hope. I decided then to keep fighting but I still feared what could happen to her. It was then I decided to make her a Valkyrie" she read. Faith closed the book and placed it back on the shelf. She was satisfied and ended her meditation. Alicia and Selah were asleep again. The time was 5:35 am. Exhausted, Faith feel asleep and dreamt of nothing.

 

The next day...

 

"She still asleep? We need to talk to her" Marco said to Alicia. "You'll have to wait. She didn't fall asleep until about maybe 5:30 or so. She had another nightmare. Far worse than he others" Alicia said. "How worse?" Theo asked as he played with his child. "She dreamed of killing Selah. It drove her temporarily mad" Mary replied reading a book. They looked towards the direction of her bedroom. "She not crazy anymore" Selah said interjecting. "Still though" Cordelia said. "Look. We've been over this and you guys aren't helping her. Let mom be mom" she said playing with Matty. "Our discussion can wait" Dru said.  "I take it you spoke to Marco Dru?" Faith said as she left the bedroom. She walked past them stark naked. "Aren't you cold?" Lucy asked. "A little but maybe you can warm me up? We haven't been close since I visited" Faith smirked after bending down to kiss the tiny woman. Lucy blushed. "I take it you feel better" Alicia said. "Better than yesterday. Shocking how good you can sleep without the apocalypse or murder in your dreams. Whose dick or pussy do I have to suck to get fresh coffee around here?" she huffed looking in the cupboard. 

 

Cordelia pointed to the pantry. Faith smiled finding some grounds to brew. "Selah? Would you be interested in becoming a Valkyrie?" she asked as she waited for the coffee to finish. "Like Sky?" Selah asked. "Yep. Stronger, faster, more magic control. Nifty sword too" Faith replied. "ABSOLUTELY!" Selah yelled. Faith nodded as the pot finished brewing. "Slow down. You told me that Odin tried on her and killed her" Alicia said. "True. It involves etching runes on her very soul. To draw it out I have to kill her...medically" Faith said. "But he failed and was the Norse king shit!" Alicia said. "It failed because Selah has been bonded to a part of my soul. Spiritually, I had already laid claim" Faith said. "Still crazy. Got it. Bed rest for you" Alicia said pushing on her back. "I'm not crazy. I spent a great deal of insight on the matter last night as I meditated. I'm positive if I do it it will work. It's The best option" Faith said. "Best option is to kill her now and hope this works?!  Alicia asked. "Best option as she has a chance of surviving me if I do kill her in that garden!" Faith yelled as she trembled. Alicia grew quiet. "I said I'd do it. My life my choice" Selah said. "Matter is closed" Faith said sternly as she sipped her coffee.

 

"It better than Plan B" she said softly. "What's Plan B?" Marco asked. Faith did not answer and looked down at her feet. "No. No, you will be damned to hell for it!" he yelled. "Then you can see this is no random thought of mine. I'm hiding it but I'm utterly terrified. You don't know what it's like to wonder everyday if your world will end by the end of it. And when I mean world, I mean what's in this room right here and now. Marco, you opened your home to me. Treated me with respect and compassion. Cordelia, you're a goddess and you never used your power to hurt others. You should be the goddess of love instead of plants. Dru, your soul is connected to me and I felt every bit of your pain and loneliness. Theo, you complicated little squirt. You walk a fine line everyday between loving me and avoiding hurting my feelings. Lucy, I love you so much I made you my sister. One of the best decisions I ever made was hiring you to be my nanny. You remind me of what being a borrower is. Living in a hostile world and never giving up. Selah, you remind me so much of myself it's scary. There are times I have to control how much I love you for fear of frightening you. And Alicia, till death do us part. Never once have you taken your wedding ring off. You don't need that gun anymore. You won't be that person again. Too many people love you for you to fall into darkness again" Faith said softly. Mary looked at them for just a moment.

 

"Haven't forgotten about you Morpheus. You were used, threatened, treated poorly but never did you give into despair. Have you ever known a life of peace and contentment before you came here? A place where nobody expects you to do things for them? Where you can be a woman not defined by your role but by your character?" she asked. "...no" The goddess said closing her book. Faith put down her cup and sat next to the woman on the sofa. Faith glanced at the book in her hands. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Good book. Voldemort is an asshole" she smiled. Mary wiped tears from her eyes. "Big asshole" Mary said. Faith hugged her tightly. "When do we begin?" Selah asked. "After I eat. This will be as trying for me as you. I'll need every ounce of stamina" she replied. They were unusually quiet as she ate. Once done, Faith went into her bedroom and returned wearing an odd assortment of Norse clothing. "What are you dressed as?" Alicia asked. "A shield maiden" Faith replied softly. "Don't Vikings wear those horned helmets?" Lucy asked. "No. That's some opera bullshit. This clothing helps me get into the mood" she said. "And the black eyeliner?" Alicia asked. "Valkyries aren't just warriors. They were angels of death" she said flatly.

 

Faith touched Selah's shoulder. "You ready?" Faith asked. Selah closed her eyes and prayed in Hebrew. "I am now" she replied. Faith knew she was frightened. Her heart was racing. "Take off all your clothes and lie flat on the floor" she said. Selah stripped naked and laid down. The cold floor chilled her body. Her bare ass clenched. Faith kneeled before her and with a finger began writing runes around her body. "I don't remember this last time" Selah said. "What Odin did was impart a very small portion of his power...or tried to. He was a selfish bastard by limiting his servants. What I'm doing is pouring a lot of power into you, a good deal of wisdom, a feel of combat. A holy warrior. Combined with your own magics, you'll be a force to be reckoned with" Faith said still writing. "Sounds too good to be true. Killing her aside, what's the cost? The real cost?" Cordelia asked skeptical. "I suspected the cost when I learned the ages of some of The Valkyries. Not a damn one looks their true age. Their height, eyes, lips, look their age but their muscles, breasts, asses, hands, and bare feet look much older. Selah noticed it too. She said they looked like supermodels. The real cost of being a Valkyrie is the loss of your childhood. You lose those precious years of growth spurts and becoming a young woman."

 

"Selah I'm so sorry for what I'm taking from you. Seeing your titties grow. Seeing if the carpet will match the drapes. Those pretty feet growing. Seeing you become who you are under your own merit" Faith said softly. She paused writing. Selah held her hand. "Which wouldn't have happened if you didn't save me. Easy come easy go" Selah shrugged smiling. Faith shed tears for her as she starting writing again. Once she was done, she touched her forehead. "Just locking your size spell in place" Faith said seeing the girl tense up. Faith activated the spell. The runes lit up and circled her. "Alicia. Get your phone out and turn the stopwatch app on when I tell you" she said. Alicia did. "You're on a time limit?" Marco asked. "I have to stop her heart to draw out her soul. That means stopping the flow of oxygen to her brain. I got 4 minutes 30 seconds before brain damage sets in" Faith said. Faith charged her fingers with concentrated lightning. Faith lowered her hand. "Love you mom. Just in case something happens..." Selah said shaking. Faith covered her mouth with her free hand not to sob as her index finger touched one side of her heart and her thumb the other. Faith fired off an arc of lightning between her fingers. Selah jerked hard. Her toes clenched tight. A gasp and then eyes frozen wide. Her mouth agape. Her heart still. Selah was dead.

 

"Start the timer" Faith croaked. Faith drew out her soul after 15 seconds. "It's beautiful. My god" Marco whispered crossing himself. "Those two lights look like they're chasing one another" Lucy said. "One is a fragment of my soul. The other is her soul" Faith said literally holding Selah's unique soul in her hands. Faith trembled at its grace. It seemed to weight almost nothing and yet weighed as much as the world. Warm like a blanket. Soft as a summer breeze. The love and joy radiated made the woman feel small. It was a love so pure one could get lost in. "Faith. 3 minutes 30 seconds" Alicia said. Faith nodded and began etching runes. Her hand gripped Selah's light and held it between her fingers. Like a master jeweler, Faith etched a magic rune into its shining form. It was not easy by any means. The soul of a young girl was as fragile as one would think. Runes tinier than what human eyes could see written in the guise of a contract. "2 minutes 30 seconds" Alicia said. Faith kept writing as sweat poured from her forehead. She had to remind herself to breathe. "1 minute 30 seconds" Alicia said. Faith nodded and gently placed the light of her soul back into place. A gentle nudge and it began to spin once again like two teeny little stars in orbit. "Now The hard part" Faith muttered. Faith began to shove her soul back into her body.

 

It was an unnatural thing as a soul does not longer inside one who is dead. Faith held it down in her chest as she charged up her fingers. "1 minute" Alicia warned. Faith shocked her heart. Nothing. "Come on now" Faith muttered shocking her again. Her body jerked hard. Toes clenched. Selah peed on the floor. Faith shocked her once again. Same thing. "30 seconds" Alicia whimpered. Again, and again. Faith grew desperate. She bent down and roughly kissed her. It was a Hail Mary for sure. As she kissed her, Faith breathed a spark of her own life essence into her body hoping the fragment of her soul would tether to it. Faith felt it as it did as it no longer struggled to free form her body. "10 seconds!" Alicia yelled. Faith shrunk down so fast her head spun and stood on the budding left breast of her dead giantess daughter. Faith was barely the size of an ant as she stood on the pale flesh. Her feet slightly sinking into it. Faith glanced at Selah's face and saw her lips were now blue, her skin very pale. She knew her time was up. This was it. Her last chance. Faith concentrated lightning into her own body. The giant and giantesses around her saw a spark of bluish light crackling and then a snap crack of thunder. Selah jerked hard making Faith tumble. Faith rolled down her tummy stopping near her belly button. Her abdomen rose and fell. Faith wearily looked up and saw the giantess gasping for air. Faith grew to her borrower size dazed. "Oh thank god..." she said before collapsing.

 

"Momma Alicia? Where's Faith?" Selah weakly asked. Alicia showed Faith to her in her palm. "Mom...I saw...I felt your hands..." Selah said petting her body. Faith held her fingertip before kissing it. Before their very eyes, Selah's body changed. Her A cup breasts grew into C cups. Her pubic hair became a bush, her hands and feet grew with the rest of her body. Her dark straight hair became kinky and wavy. Her skin free of acne and blemishes. Faith wept softly as her beauty and the fact she was right. She had stolen years off her life. She took comfort in the fact she was alive though. Weary and exhausted, Faith did not want to go back to her bedroom but rested among them. Selah shrank herself down and doted on her. Rubbing her feet, smoothing out a cloth for a blanket, propping herself up so she could breastfeed her kids. After a nice dinner, Faith was feeling considerably better. "Now about you two. Marco, do you understand where your mother is coming from?" Faith asked him. "Yeah, yeah I do. I'm not blind. I can see how miserable she is" he said softly. "What's going on?" Lucy asked them. "Dru asked me to release her soul" she replied. "Won't she like...disappear?" Theo asked. "From this world yes" Faith replied. The room grew quiet.