- Text Size +

 

"Where would she go?" Lucy asked. "The afterlife I'd imagine" Faith said. "If there is such a thing" Lucy scoffed. Marco looked at her angrily. "Marco, our kind are atheists. There are some exceptions but by and large they don't believe in gods, goddesses, or an afterlife. Don't take it personally" she said. Marco softened his gaze. "Lucy, there is an afterlife. My father confirmed that once. Now is it like a Christian heaven I can't say but there is something after all this. If souls exist, and we all saw they do, then they have to want to go somewhere when we die. Our world is too well made to squander such a precious thing" Faith said. "Well said" Cordelia said. "If you two are in agreement, then I'll do it" Faith said. "Just give us some time alone" Dru said. Faith nodded and watched them both leave the room.

 

"I remember the time we all went hiking on the mountain. You know when dad shrunk us down so we could rough it like squirrels" Marco said. "I remember. We had to walk barefoot because the morning dew made the ground soggy" Dru said. "And there was the time dad began teaching me symbology. I accidentally set fire to the rose bush. Cordelia was so pissed" Marco chuckled. "Yeah you scorched those flowers good, but we were proud. You took to it like a duck to water" she said.  Marco took out a photo album and looked at it with his mother sitting on his shoulder. They exchanged more memories until Marco said something. "Mom. I'm planning to make her my wife" he said softly. Dru knew the weight of that. "What will you do when they object? Strip you of Cardinal?" she asked. "Keep on smiling. I know what's really important" he replied. "Then I know me, and your father did right by you. It's time son" she said. Marco silently nodded.

 

They returned to the living room where they were all gathered. "Cordi. I can't thank you enough for raising him when we couldn't. You were not a servant but a proud daughter of The House Alighieri. God smiled when all of you entered our home. Borrower, goddess, human. We are one in spirit" she said. They began to softly cry. Faith took her off his shocked and sat down. Dru could feel her hands trembling. "Please...let me go home" Dru begged. Faith closed her eyes. Dru began to shimmer, her form lost shape, and soon she was nothing but a spark of brilliant light. She drifted off her hands and slowly hovered over each person in the room. They all cried and laughed as her soul said something directly into their hearts. Something meant only for them to hear. Her soul hovered over Cordelia who was so moved forgot her mortal appearance exposing her goddess form. Cordelia silently nodded and forced herself to smile. Marco was the next and last one to be given Dru's goodbye. He stood there unmoving for a full minute which is longer than you'd suspect. And then a smile crept onto his face and he broke out in laughter. Dru's soul left him and fluttered out of the cracked window to disappear into the night sky like a reverse shooting star. Drusilla was finally free.

 

Marco laughter faded as he fell to his knees crying softly. Cordelia came to his side. Hurt seeing him in such a way, she shrunk him, picked him up, and stood up. "We're...going to retire early. Thanks, Faith. It was the right thing to do" she said. Faith silently nodded and watched them leave. Faith sat down and burning her head in her hands. "This trip is not turning out as intended" she muttered. Selah sat next to her. "Maybe not but I don't think anyone he is regretting we came" Selah said. "You're just saying that because you got nice tits out of the deal" Faith smirked. "They are nice tits. Can't wait to show them off to...uhhhgh..." Selah groaned. "Damn. Thought this might be an issue. Let go of the transformation. Just release it like a cramped muscle" she said. Selah groaned deeper until her body reverted to its normal appearance. "What...what the hell mom?!" Selah gasped. "Your body isn't used to that much power yet. When I made you a Valkyrie, I wasn't skimping on the power. You're leagues above Skylar. Be patient. Soon you will be able to contain it without causing you pain" she said. Selah sighed and nodded. They all say watching tv until they went to bed leaving Faith alone with Lucy. Lucy sat on the windowsill staring at the garden. "Thought you'd gone to bed by now" Faith said looking at the time. It was well past midnight. "Could've said the same about you. Today was off the chain" Lucy said. "Was worried about everyone so I stayed up" Faith said standing behind her. Lucy shivered.

 

"Come here" Faith said scooping her into her hand. Faith sat down on the sofa. "What's bothering you? You got that million miles away look" Faith asked. "Belief. I'm trying to imagine what it's like to believe in something you can't see. I can't imagine losing my mother twice but looking at Marco, it didn't break him. Is that the power of belief?" Lucy asked. "Maybe" Faith replied. "When my parents were sold off I didn't curse a God or pray to one. When my first mate and child was sold off I didn't believe in seeing them again in some afterlife. Why would we? What kind of God makes people like us in a world designed to kill us? But, if there are souls and an afterlife, there has to be one. I mean an actual goddess baked us a cake yesterday" Lucy said. Faith sighed and began rubbing her bare tummy. "Am I supposed to believe in a god? Would I be a better person if I did? A stronger person?" Lucy asked. "I'm not qualified to answer those questions Lucy" Faith said. "You kidding me? You're uniquely qualified" Lucy said. Faith rubbed her tiny cheek with her hand. "I can only answer from my experience. By no means do I talk for everyone or presume I have the right answer"

 

"Marco is a Catholic. Alicia is a Baptist. Selah is Jewish. My friends Ahmed and Aly are Muslims. Each one of them believes in something different. Does it give them strength? Yeah, yeah I think it does" she said. "So, I should believe in something" Lucy said. Faith's fingers moved down to her tiny feet. "That's not what I'm saying. They made choices in what they believe. They were born into it, but they chose to keep believing because it was a part of who they are. Belief isn't something that should be mandatory. It's a choice. A companion. Just like you chose your friends, you choose believing in something" Faith said. "So, which one should I believe in?" Lucy asked. Faith looked at her tiny toes curled on her fingertip. "There's really no right or wrong in that. Well, as long as you don't worship evil I guess. I've read a lot in Marco's library and like usual, humans get hung up on the unimportant stuff. What does it matter if a savior was born of God? A prophet had the right words? A people chosen? A pantheon or a singular God? It's the message that counts, not the messenger. Lucy, if you want to believe in the goddess of ice cream, go right ahead. Sacrifice rainbow sprinkles in her name if you want. In the end, it's your choice. Nobody can make it for you, nor should they be allowed to" Faith said.

 

"In that case I chose you" Lucy said flatly. "I'm no goddess Lucy. I'm the last person you should worship" she said. "You brought your daughter back from the dead. Saved a city from nuclear destruction. Made gods and goddesses piss their pants. You're more than qualified and you said yourself it's my choice" Lucy said sternly. "...in that case you will obey Three important commandments I shall give you. One, don't forget to love yourself. Two, tell me you love me now and then. I really need that sometimes. And her third..." Faith said. "Yeah..." Lucy asked. "I'll tell you the third when the time comes" Faith replied. Lucy smiled and nodded. "While we're talking, there's something I need to discuss with you. Since you're the only other borrower here, there's something I need you to do" she said. "If you need your feet or pussy licked you only have to ask Faith. I know that itch. We all get it" Lucy said to her. "No, not that. In human culture I'd ask this of Alicia as she's my wife, but she won't listen if I ask. Selah is too unstable to listen. Lucy, I need you to plan my funeral" Faith said.

 

"You fuckin' kidding me?" Lucy asked. "I'm facing the literal mother of all evil and I'm not immortal. These things have to be considered. Alicia doesn't understand our funeral customs and I do wish to be honored as a borrower" Faith said. Lucy looked away from the giantess. "I'm going to fight to win but even so..." Faith said. Lucy violently stamped her tiny feet in her palm grunting. "I know I'm not being fair" Faith muttered. "YOU THINK?!" Lucy shrieked. "I've put such burdens on you. Taking care of my kids. Teaching them about being borrowers. Helping them learn how to walk. And now this. I don't deserve you" Faith whispered. Lucy was quiet for a moment. "Where do you went to be buried if...you know" she asked. "If there's a body, under the big apple tree in front of the mansion in Yorkshire. I have some good memories about that tree" Faith replied. Lucy was still angry with her as she clenched her toes. "...commandment two please" Faith muttered. "Of course, I love you!" Lucy spat. Faith looked away hurt. "Lie on your back" Lucy said to her. Faith did and placed her on her belly so she wouldn't tumble off her hand. Lucy stripped naked and lay between her breasts. "Mmmm..." Lucy said taking in the scent of sweat and breast milk. Her heartbeat slowing down as she relaxed. Faith gently petted her bare back to her ass. "Of all the ads in that Seattle newspaper, I answered yours" Lucy muttered. "Regret it?" Faith asked. "Not for a second" Lucy replied.

 

Faith was tempted to have sex with her, but both were emotionally drained. She made a mental note to do it later...just in case she wouldn't have the chance again. She settled on petting her to sleep. Once she had, Faith carried her to her room and Theo saw to her. "I figured you two would be fucking how much you flirted with her tonight" Theo said. "You sound disappointed. You wanted a wife sticky with my pussy juice?" Faith smirked. "...you're that depressed? You only flirt this much when you're really depressed" Theo said. Theo tucked Lucy into bed. "Me and her had some real talk tonight. It wasn't pleasant but she understood what I asked of her" Faith said. "And what was that?" Theo asked curious. "My final arrangements if I don't make it" she replied. Theo silently nodded. "I can see why she would get upset. Borrowers love really hard" he said. "That we do. She said she was to pray to like a real goddess, but I told her I'm no such thing. Truthfully, Theo, I don't know what I am now. I thought I knew what I was until The Odin situation. When he murdered Selah in front of me, I became a walking natural disaster. Even my damn magic changed color into this sickening blood red. Borrowers don't turn into wolves. I don't give a fuck what kind of spell you got working for you" she said.

 

"Is that what you're afraid of? Not being a borrower anymore?" Theo asked. Faith placed him in her hand. "No, I knew full well the cost of doing this. What I afraid of is what happens when I don't have to fight anymore. What if that's all I am now? A goddess of death" she said softly. Theo laughed. "Now you're being silly. You a goddess of death? I find that very hard to swallow. You fight for life harder than anyone I know. If it weren't for you, me, Lucy and our daughter wouldn't be alive right now" he said. "Even though it was me that put you in danger in the first place?" Faith asked softly. "Hey!" he yelled stamping his left bare foot on her palm. "I don't have to remind you that our lives were filled with danger before we even met you. Stop trying to carry the world on your shoulders" he said. Faith kissed him and let her lips linger on his face for a few seconds. "You guys are better than therapy" she snickered. "I try to be helpful when I can. Not much for me to do around here" he shrugged. "I think I should put you down now" she said as she did. "Why, was it something I said?" he asked. "Something you did. You used to shrug when...never mind. It was a world away. Sweet dreams little Theo" she said smiling. Theo watched her leave the room. "What was she going to say?" he wondered.

 

Faith entered her bedroom and slid into bed. "Your phone went off" Alicia mumbled. Faith looked at it. "Hmm. Great news. If you can, fly over to my island and I can complete the work myself" she said as she typed. "Who you texting?" Alicia asked. "Hikari. I had her look into building a weapon. She said it was mostly done but lacking a few key components" Faith replied. "What kind of weapon?" Alicia asked. "A magical one that may help give us the needed edge against you know who" she replied. Alicia was curious as to what exactly was she working on but chose not to pry further. She asked earlier why the secrecy and Faith replied that if Lucy could be controlled so easily, what's to say someone wasn't using one of them to spy on her. Alicia said she was being paranoid. Faith said it wasn't paranoia if she was right. "You want to go on a date tomorrow? Just the two of us?" Faith asked. "Well yeah. That sounds great" Alicia said surprised. "Good. Night night" Faith snickered. Alicia cocked an eyebrow as the girl was in higher spirits than earlier. She seemed like the old Faith before all this. 

 

Meanwhile...

 

"Lilith, why do you have us out here at 10 at night in Central Park?" an Asian woman asked sitting on a bench next to her. "I would also like to know the reason why" a familiar woman asked approaching. "Sit and you will be told. However, we are missing someone" Lilith said. A few minutes passed when the last one expected showed herself. "You are late" Lilith hissed. "You have any idea how many Irish that believe the old ways live in New York City? I was working" Morrigan said coldly. "And I have to contend with every Jew, Muslim, and Christian. Your work is minuscule compared to mine and yet I can still keep appointments" Lilith said. "What do you expect from a fool that refused to keep her true name private?" Penny scoffed. "Am I included in your insult?" Lilith asked. Penny grew very quiet. "Penny putting her proverbial foot in her mouth aside, she is responsible for this Campioné problem. None of us sanctioned this conflict. Not me anyways" The Asian woman said. "Be as it may Izu, we are afforded a great opportunity" she said. "And what may that be?" Izu asked.

 

"Ever since the beginning, we have been stuck doing the same thing over and over. Why? Because humans believe it so as well as the one Supreme Being. Penny, the second those feet or yours on soil, you became a kidnapped teen girl made a wife of a death lord. Have you ever seen real snow before? No because you have to report to your hell before winter. Morrigan, your role hangs by threads. First it was the Romans and then their Jesus. You were feared across the Isle. Their souls your playthings when their end came. But given time even your end will come when their belief dries up like a well in a desert. Izu, oh Izu. You're like my sister. Your origins are a mirror of mine. Tossed aside by a man, told to rule over a dreary, lifeless land. And mine? Well let's just say he loved me until I had the audacity to ride on top. The most perfect place in creation lost to me because he and his God decided I was too slutty. Ladies, we got the chance to change all of it" she said. "How? Our fates are as intertwined. They are written into reality itself" Penny said. "EXACTLY! And that is how we change it. Change it all" Lilith said.

 

"We are all familiar with Faith McCormick and what she had done but her actions have given us a golden opportunity. Reality has been frayed, torn making it very malleable right now. With your help, we will alter reality as we see fit" she said. "Baka. Even if we combine our powers we cannot hope alter reality on such a scale. "First of all, it is too complex to even try. Layers of reality, dimensions, the elementals" Izu said. "Not if we have the Divine Blueprint" Lilith said. "You're right Izu. She is a fool. Humans are the ones that made the blueprint trying to understand what they cannot. It's as if an ant tried to understand quantum mechanics" Penny scoffed. "I have the real one" Lilith said summoning a glowing parchment. Shining light filled their part of the park. "Ladies. I present to you the true Divine Blueprint. Crafted by a lovesick angel and an Essene girl. Handed down generation after generation until I took it from its last guardian yesterday" Lilith said before hiding it. None said a word for a full minute. "But you still lack the power to pull this off" Morrigan said. "For now, but that's where Faith comes in. "I could've killed her anytime I wanted but I needed her to gather the power I needed. You yourself Izu said we lack the elementals. Faith has collected them without even realizing it. Wind and lightning when she killed Odin. Water when she bonded with Umi no Kami. Earth and life energy when she bonded with Flora. Light when she killed Ishtar. And the connection with the unconscious soul when she bonded with Morpheus. Combine all of that with my elements of fire and darkness..."

 

"You become a unified goddess. Now how do we play in all of this?" Izu asked. "Well, in order for my plan to work I need Authority over hells plural. They are part of the grand order after all. So ladies, hand over your keys" she said. They all looked at one another. "Excuse me but may I ask what your husband thinks of this. He is the king of your hell after all. Why has he not shown himself like we have?" Penny asked. "Lucifer chose not to go with my plan. He has been...deposed" she said. They looked at one another again. Lilith sighed and clenched her fist. She opened it revealing a blood red key forged from impossibly hard brimstone. They leaned back realizing what she said was true. She had kicked the Devil off his throne. "Any further..."

 

"Look what we have here Mikey. Got a little United Nations of pussy right here in Central Park" a young man said walking towards them. "Get a load of The Asian one, ever seen eyes like that? Those some color contacts making them all red like that?" Mikey said getting very close. "Gentlemen. I'm in the middle of something here. Keep walking" Lilith scowled. "You got a mouth on you. Put that to work. What are you? Some kind of white and middle eastern?" he asked getting very close to her. "Boy. I existed before there were races of man" she growled. The man flicked a pocketknife. "You two bitches run she gets her throat cut" he hissed at Morrigan and Penny. "This is why I questioned the meeting place. All kinds of rabble and lowborn come here" Izu muttered. "Lowborn? That some kind of insult chink? Mikey, teach her some manners" The man said. "No problem Kyle. I like some sass in my bitches. Where to start with you? Those lovely toes? Got some nice sized tits for an Asian girl. Maybe that mouth" Mikey chuckled as he touched Izu on her shoulder. Her eyes flared to life and the young man gasped. "What...what are you..."

 

"Draining you of your life. 1 year...5 years...10 years..." she chuckled before letting him go. Mikey fell to his knees weak. "What are you?!" he croaked staring into her pulsating red eyes. As he did he thought she was growing in size, but the bench grew as well, everything grew. Izu shifted her foot placing it before him. His body shrunken in size so small he was barely taller than the rim of her opened toed sandal. "What the fuck?!" Kyle yelled seeing his friend shrunk to the size of an ant. Lilith grabbed him before he could do anything. "Now now. It's impolite to interrupt someone's date" she chuckled. He turned to look at her and pissed himself seeing her Amber eyes seemingly aflame. Izu unbuckled her sandal and slipped her bare foot out of it. She placed it before him. "Didn't you say I had lovely toes? That's what you said right?" she asked scooting her toes very close to him. He stood back up trying to back away. The cool air warm and moist as her toes were only a centimeter from him. The smell of sweat and grave dirt emanated from her giant toes. Izu chuckled as he lifted her foot above him. Mikey, who was the type that gave foot fetishists a bad name stared up at the sweaty sole towering over him. He let out a squeak as it came crashing down. Mikey found he was not dead.

 

"You really think it was going to end that soon? You wanted my toes Michael. I'm anything I'm a generous woman" Izu said grinning looking down at the man caught between her toes. Mikey was about to lose his sanity. Two massive toes Three times his height trapping him from running. A big part of him did not want to run though. He touched her skin and even though cold as a tombstone, was soft as silk. The smell was strong to the point of pungent but that did not stop him from having an erection. The bug sized rapist began to laugh as he caressed and worshipped her toe cleavage. Izu narrowed her eyes as very slowly she brought her toes together. Mikey laughed and giggled as her toes clamped down on her body. Why a gleeful cry, he came in his pants as his legs and arms shattered. His mind was gone and a haunting smile frozen on his face as he was crushed into a smear between her toes. Lilith sighed contently. "Looks like your friend died doing what he loved. I can feel him you know. Still laughing as he entered the gates of hell. Wanna see him one last time?" she asked Kyle. She held her hand out and summoned the shade of his dead friend. He stood in her hand. "Mi... Mikey?" Kyle asked. "It was magnificent! Oh fuck me was it good! The smell of those fucking toes. And then...Kyle? What happened to me?" he asked. Lilith brought him to her face and grinned. "OH GOD! KYLE RUN!  CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT SHE REALLY IS?!" he screeched looking at the giantess. Lilith threw him into her mouth, looked right at Kyle, and swallowed. She traced the path of his soul down her Throat with her fingers until it disappeared into her stomach. A personal hell of her own design. A place that digested souls slowly, ever so slowly.

 

"I didn't want him spilling the beans" Lilith smirked. Kyle broke down sobbing. "There there. I understand. I know how it feels to face something so horrible it just breaks you inside" she said softly wiping his tears away. Her gentle smile eased him slightly. "Please don't kill me" he begged. "Now Kyle. You came here to do bad things. It's only natural that eventually those things come back to bite you" she said. Lilith gave a gentle sigh as she shrunk him out of his clothes. Lilith plucked him from the confines of his boxers and held him in her hand. Being The queen of hell, Lilith had the power to see the sins of a person and Kyle was rife with them. "Your own sister Kyle? She trusted you to keep her safe. She even kept loving you after what you did. But she never got over it and then one day she...well...she's in my domain for doing it. To escape one hell only to end up in another" she said quietly. Kyle broke down once more knowing what she was referring to. "I have the power to send her to purgatory instead of her suffering in the pit. All you have to do...is climb in and Theow yourself down my throat" she said. Kyle whimpered and nodded. Lilith opened her mouth and Kyle stepped in.

 

He could feel her tests buds under his bare feet. The warmth of her breath made him sweat. Lilith closed her mouth killing the last sight of the living world he would ever see. He crawled on hands and knees to the back of her Throat. Her saliva drenching his naked body. And as he neared the back of her Throat, he whimpered on last time and pushed on the back of his heels. Kyle slipped down her Throat. Her muscles squeezing air out of him until her Throat opened up dropping him into her stomach. There was light inside as the soul of Mikey was Thrashing about in agony. Kyle sat in a pool of bile watching his friend thrash and scream so loudly Kyles ears rung. His skin began to itch and burn as the acids broke down his flesh. Even though he would be digested, his soul would remain and succumb to the same fate as Mikey. But that would take some more time...torturous, hellish time.

 

"As I was...*burp*...excuse me. As I was saying, I need your keys" Lili said callously kicking Kyle's clothing aside. "The Underworld, Hel, and Musphelheim" Morrigan said handing her a key made of sprig and mistletoe. "Hades and Tartarus" Penny said handing over her key made of black marble. "Yomi and Naraka" Izu said handing over a key made of black iron and ash. "Naraka? You had dominion over that?!" Morrigan asked astounded. "Given to me by Yoma as payment for driving The British out of India" Izu replied. Lilith smirked as the shrewdness of the woman. "Now you have everything you need?" Penny asked. "Almost. For this to work, I must cast the spell at the source of everything. The place it all started" she replied. "Onogoroshima" lzu muttered. "Hesperides" Penny muttered. "All true. Different names, same conceptual place. Eden" Lilith said. "Eden was lost even to me and I created mine. Are you saying you found it?" Izu asked. "Like I said it's a conceptual place. It has no geographical location, but its existence is engraved in every innocent soul on the planet. Imagine my outrage when I discovered the key to returning was all around me. One innocent soul is all that's needed to be the gateway" she replied. "Very well Lilith. Proceed with your plan with our blessing but do not renege on your promise" Izu said coldly standing up followed by the others. Izu and Morrigan disappeared in whiffs of smoke leaving Penny and Lilith. 

 

"Is this really going to work? My husband has not been his old self in a very long time. I fear..." Penny trailed off. "It will. I know your husband is...fading. Our domains overlap. It will work and when it does, he will be his old self again and we will be worshipped like the days of old. It will be glorious. Four goddess each ruling over a corner of the Earth. Humans bowing before our might and males...subservient. No longer will a male oppress a female. Patriarchy has failed. It is time for a matriarchy to fix what they have broken" Lilith said smiling. Her stomach rumbled. "That's the end of little Kyle there" she muttered. "Will you free his sister as promised?" Penny asked. Lilith closed her eyes and reopened them. "She now repents in purgatory. See? I am a woman of my word" Lilith replied. Penny nodded and disappeared. "Now to find an innocent virtuous soul" she muttered.

 

High noon in Italy...

 

"You ready?" Alicia asked. "Ready" Faith said entering the living room. She wore a white cashmere sweater, jeans, white tennis shoes, a beret, and sunglasses. "Look at you all euro tourist" Alicia chuckled. Faith glanced at Alicia who wore a red dress to her shins and gladiator sandals. "Says the girl who looks like she's trying to see me perfume" Faith quipped. Both laughed at one another. "Shall we?" Faith said holding her arm out. "We shall" Alicia said taking it. Faith opened a translocation portal and walked her Through. They emerged in the fashion district of Rome. "Shall we have some fun?" Faith grinned holding her black platinum credit card with no limit. The first shop they entered was a boutique filled with elegant dresses. The employee inside took one look at them and rolled her eyes. Faith and Alicia took turns trying on dresses until the employee spoke. "If I may ask, are these in your price range?" she asked. Faith thought it a simple question, but Alicia picked up on the dismissive tone. "Yes" Alicia said flatly. The young woman sighed and went back to her desk leaving the two standing there. "Something wrong?" Faith asked. "She thinks we're poor American trash" she replied. "Oh" Faith muttered. "Not The first time for me. Texas accent, mixed Hispanic heritage. A lot of people treated me like a "fucking beaner" most of my life" Alicia said shaking a little.

 

Faith placed her hand on her shoulder. "Don't let them get to you. That's what they want. You lose your shit, and they get proven right. Excuse me miss? Your most expensive dress please in my size" Faith said. The woman went to the back and returned with a dress that made Alicia gasp. "Very nice. The price?" Faith asked. "€12,000" the woman replied. Faith pulled out her black credit card making the young woman gasp herself. "Wrap it for me" Fait ordered. The woman nearly fell over herself wrapping the dress. Faith went to swipe the card and stopped. "Then again. It's not my style. Thanks anyway" Faith said pulling Alicia out the door. Once outside they looked back to see the woman shouting and fuming. "Holy shit that was funny!" Alicia laughed. "Maybe the next store will be better" Faith said. They went around to various stores. Perfumes, purses, lotions, jewelry, and finally a shoe store. Alicia and Faith put down their bags as they browsed different shoes. "Those heels would look great on you" Alicia said pointing to silver open toed heels. "Can't wear them. Sensitive feet. They'd do murder to my arches. You on the other hand have those monkey feet" Faith said looking at Alicia's feet. "Weren't you licking them the other night? You aren't talking shit then" Alicia quipped. "I was afraid that long middle toe of yours was going to wrap around my body" Faith snickered.

 

"Oh, you're asking for it" Alicia huffed grabbing at her. Faith stepped back and stumbled falling into Alicia's arms. Faith looked up at her as Alicia bent down and kissed her lovingly. "Ahem" Faith said seeing the employee blushing at them. "Now this I like" Faith said eying a pair of heels. She picked one up. Red with golden flakes sewn into the leather. The heel was two inches tall, not enough to cause issue for her borrower feet. The straps in front were a cross weave and a wrapping for the heel. "Alicia. You need to see this" Faith said looking closer. "Whoa. This is handmade? The stitching is like 1/32 of an inch each. I've never seen such precision by hand" Alicia said. "Costs enough" Faith said seeing the €15,000 tag. "That there is a pair made by our master craftsman" the employee said. "I'd love to meet him" Faith said. "One moment" the woman said ducking ingot he back. She returned with a small middle-aged man in her hands. "This is the craftsman" she said. "I am Gustav. I hear you admire my work" he said bowing slightly. "A borrower?" Alicia asked. "No. Too short. A gremlin. Faith McCormick. A pleasure to meet such an artist" Faith said bowing slightly. "The pleasure is mine. Please. Try them on" he said. Faith sat down and removed her shoe and sock.

 

Faith gingerly slipped her bare foot in. The insole gripped her sole slightly but not too much. Her toes slipped right to a centimeter before the edge. Her heel rested on the back. Gustav motioned for him to be placed before her foot. The small man walked around her foot nodding now and then. "Sorry if it smells. I know you have a sensitive nose" Faith muttered. "No bother. I've smelled much worse. I dare say your foot is very well kept. Not so much as a blemish, not even on the pinky toe. How are the pads of your toes? No slipping?" he asked. Faith ground her foot back and forth. "Nothing. I don't think I ever wore a sandaled heel that fit this well" she said astounded. Faith nearly jumped as the small man used his hands to inspect the area were her toes met the top cross strap. He slipped his hand between the tips of her toes and the leather. "Just enough of a gap" he said amused. "Gustav" the woman chided. "Forgive me. I get lost in my work and forget the politeness. I should've asked before touching your feet" he said. "It's alright. My feet are sensitive is all" Faith said. Alicia eyed Faith blushing. "You must get a lot of customers with this quality of work" Alicia said breaking the mood. "Sadly, no. Not many wish to buy from a gremlin. There are still some old prejudices. Even with my human wife as the face of the store did not help. My work is said to rival the greats like Prada but even so..." he sighed. "You thought of lowering your prices?" Alicia asked. "Of course, but the rent here is outrageous" he said. "I'll take them" Faith suddenly said.

 

"Thanks" the woman said as Faith hand her the shoes. The woman rang up the purchase and gift boxed them. "Ramona. It's 6:00. Might as well close and head home" he said. The woman Ramona softly nodded. "Would you like to have dinner with us? What am I saying? Of course not. If you can afford my shoes than no way would you want to eat a simple meal" Gustav said. Alicia and Faith looked at one another. "We would be honored" Faith said. Alicia nodded. Ramona led the way holding Gustav in her hands. They lived in an apartment on a hill overlooking the fashion district. No doubt such a place would command a high rent and yet it was more homely than you'd expect. "We're home! We brought guests for dinner!" Ramona shouted. A minute later, three tiny kids appeared. One, a teenage boy maybe 18 or 19. The next a girl around 12. And The third a young boy maybe 8 years old. They stared up at the two-stranger giantess before them. Faith got on her knees. "I'm Faith. What are your names?" she asked. The younger kids hid behind their older brother. "Be polite" Gustav muttered as he climbed onto the living room sofa. "Adrian" The oldest one said. "Klara" The girl squeaked out. "Bruno" The boy replied. Faith extended her finger. "Nice to meet you all" Faith smiled. Adrian shook her finger. "I'm Alicia" Alicia said getting on her knees. Adrian shook her finger as well. 

 

"I'll get the rigatoni going" Ramona said starting the water. Faith was curious about their situation. "Gustav, if you don't mind answering, how did you have kids with Ramona?" Faith asked. "We didn't. My first wife and the kids lived in Ramona's apartment back in Austria. Ramona at the time was there as an exchange student. She discovered us one day and instead of killing us, took pity and saw to our needs. Well, one day the neighbor saw Ramona was harboring gremlins, which was a crime back then. The exterminators came, they...they crushed my wife under his foot. Ramona attacked him with a knife. She took us and fled back here to Italy. We are it married under the law, but we call ourselves husband and wife" he said. "Sorry for what you went through" Alicia said. "Not to worry. That was five years past and our lives are a good one" he said smiling. The kids stared intently at the giantesses. "Kids, come sit. We will watch the Bugs Bunny" Gustav said to them. They climbed up onto the sofa and sat next to him. Their eyes however were still on Faith and Alicia. "Forgive them. It is uncommon for them to see humans other than Ramona" Gustav said. "We don't mind. We understand" Alicia said. "The nice lady there bought one of papa's shoes" Gustav said to them. "Which ones?" Adrian asked. "The silver ones. Be proud son. She liked the design" he replied. "You designed it?" Faith asked him. "Just an idea" he shrugged.

 

"Don't see yourself short. It's a beautiful design" Faith said. "Indeed. The boy is apprentice to me but he's learning faster than I anticipated. Adrian, they looked perfect on her feet" he said. "You wanna see? Faith asked. The boy nodded. Faith took the shoes out of The box and tried them on. "They...they are nice" he stammered. "He is like his father. He has a good eye for feet" Gustav chuckled. Adrian blushed and looked away. The other kids looked jealous of the attention. "What do you want to be when you grow up Klara?" Alicia asked. "Hmmm...a singer like Celine Cruz I guess. She's....she's you! YOU'RE CELINE CRUZ!" Klara screamed. They all looked at her. "Hehe...yeah I am. Nice to meet a fan" Alicia chuckled. "I have all your CD's! I watched all your concerts on YouTube!" The girl yelled jumping up and down. Her tiny bare feet slipped on the sofa fabric and Alicia caught her before she fell. "Easy kiddo" she chuckled. Alicia brought her close to her face. With the blonde hair and blue eyes, it was clear she probably took after her mother. The other two inherited their father's dark hair and silver eyes. "Can you sing for me?" Klara asked. Alicia nodded and began singing an old song of hers. The girl was enraptured with her voice. They all were. "Dial it down little miss Alux" Faith whispered. Alicia softened her voice as her natural magical abilities were mixing into her voice. "Fantastic" Ramona said softly. "Very much so" Gustav said. "Thank you" Klara said hugging her giant cheek. "That tickles" Alicia giggled.

 

"And you Bruno?" Faith asked. The boy simply shrugged. "No dreams at all?" Faith asked. "I like to draw" he muttered. Faith plucked him up. The boy looked intently into her eyes. Felt the warmth of her breath. When he first saw her, he was frightened she or her giantess friend would crush him under their foot. Understandably as he almost met a similar fate 5 years ago. His mother pushed him out of the way saving his life at the cost of her own. A trauma burned into his three-year-old mind. Now as he gazed into her eyes, he saw no evil, no hatred in them. Her mouth could swallow him whole but the gentlest smile on her lips said otherwise. "Many great artists started off when they were boys. Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael, Donatello" Faith said. "Don't forget Master Splinter" Alicia chimed in. "That's Ninja Turtles" Faith said. The boy laughed at them. "All dreams start small. It's important you nurture them" Faith said. She kissed him gently. "Well said" Gustav said. "They fit perfectly?" Adrian asked abruptly now at her feet. Faith slipped them off and slowly put them back on. Adrian walked around her feet like his father did.

 

"Magnificent aren't they?" Gustav said. "Not a blemish. Prefect in every way" he said. "I meant the shoes boy" Gustav chuckled. Adrian slumped away back into the apartment. He hadn't returned for a while. "The bathroom?" Faith asked. Ramona pointed down the hallway. Faith got up and walked down the hallway but not to the bathroom. She found Adrian sitting on one of Three beds in what was obviously the kids' bedroom. "Can we talk?" she asked. Adrian looked startled but reluctantly nodded. Faith sat down on the floor extending her bare feet. "Your dad was less than tactful about your fetish. My father was at times absentminded about the things he said now and then. It's not unusual for you to like feet Adrian" she said. The teen looked as if he wanted the earth to swallow him. "I'm serious. You think you're the first to admire my toes? That girl I came here with is my wife. We both suck each other's toes. It's normal socially and in your case biologically. You're a gremlin and that means you share a lot of borrower biology. Borrowers males focus on feet a lot because our...because borrower females have sensitive feet. It's a mating thing" she said. Adrian looked at her. "Never knew that. So, you're not creeped out?" he asked. Faith pushed her feet to him. "No Adrian. If anything, I'm flattered. You can touch them if you want" she said. Adrian got off the bed and knelt at her toes.

 

Her polish on her nails reflected his face. He could smell the natural sweat and musk on her feet and took a breath. His hands felt the underside of her second toe. "They're pretty" he said smiling. "You can do more" she said grinning. His tiny heart raced as he began kissing and kicking her toes.  "I have to go back now" Faith said as five minutes had passed. Adrian collected himself. Faith noticed a wet spot on his pants. "Maybe you should...change" she said pointing to his crotch. Adrian blushed profusely. "I'm happy I made you cum. If we had more time...we could have some real fun" she winked. "Uhh...yeah" he muttered. Faith left his room to return to the living room. "You were gone for a while. How did he taste?" Alicia whispered. "Never got that far but I could smell his semen. He's...virile" Faith smiled. 

 

Meanwhile...

 

Lilith sat quietly on a bench in a park just outside of Jewish Academy of Orlando. There was what she needed. The academy was a private Jewish that catered from kindergarten to fifth grade, but she wasn't interested in the children that attended. No, she was interested in Nick Rothberger. Nick was a strapping healthy 15-year-old Jewish boy that volunteered to help the teachers there on Fridays to prepare for services the next day. A pious kindhearted teen that read The Torah, attended services, and even gave out candy during Purim. Surely a boy that pure held the key to entering Eden in his soul. Lilith could've chosen anyone else, even an atheist if their soul was pure enough but her Authority held more power over Jewish boys. She had come too far to mess up now. So she waited until Nick left the school and walked out of the gates towards the park to take the bus home. With her power, she "suggested" Nick to come over to her and sit beside her. "Beautiful day isn't it?" she asked. "Very much so" he replied. "You attend that school?" she asked. "More like help out" he replied smiling. "I'm curious. What is your ideal of Eden? What does it look like in your mind?" she asked. "A warm peaceful place where everything is in perfect harmony. The grass is soft under your bare feet. The air sweet with flowers and fruits. No rain or storms. Like...like everything made sense" he said. Lilith grew quiet and shed a tear. "Is something wrong?" he asked worried. "Just that what you said is totally right. Your description was perfect" she replied.

 

She placed her hand on his shoulder and looked deep into his eyes. The boy became mesmerized instantly. Lilith plunged her hand deep within his soul and the boy jerked as she tore out something irreplaceable. The memory of Eden. The path to the beginning. Lilith pulled her hand out and pocketed the valuable artifact. She looked upon him admiring his youth and vitality, but he was a child of she who he hated second most in the world. The first man. Lilith snapped her fingers shrinking the boy right out of his clothing. He rested in her palm dazed oblivious of the danger he was in. Lilith brought him to her mouth and sucked his tiny cock. Gentle slurping sounds as she brought the tiny teen to cum in her mouth. Lilith savored his seed for a moment. She contemplated raping him further but decided business before pleasure. If her plan worked, millions of boys like him would be ample prey and she needed to keep her stamina in reserve for now. She slipped him into her mouth and sucked on his body as she disposed of his clothes in a trash bin. Once done cleaning up her crime, she added another and let him slip down her Throat. "And now to begin the final act" she said to herself translocating to Italy...

 

In Italy...

 

They ate dinner with them and had small talk for a while. Faith and Alicia played with the kids as they talked. Klara playing in Alicia's hair made her day. Bruno enjoyed the petting by the friendly giantess Faith. Adrian seemed enraptured by Faith and never took his eyes off her. "It seems my oldest has taken a like to you" Gustav said. "The feeling is mutual. If I wasn't married, I might take him as a mate" Faith said flatly. She plucked Adrian up and kissed him. "Very handsome boy" she said smiling. Adrian was quite pleased with the compliments. "It grows late" Alicia said. "She's right. It's well past 11:00" Faith said looking at her watch. "Maybe you can come again?" Klara asked Alicia. "And sing more songs?" she asked. The small girl quickly nodded. "Deal" Alicia said extending her pinky. Klara shook it with both hands. Faith and Alicia said their goodbyes and left. "Such a nice family. That Adrian was something else" Alicia said ribbing Faith. "He has good taste" Faith chuckled. "Is that all? Your pussy was practically drooling for him" Alicia said. "Actually, it's drooling for a different reason. It's my turn tonight" Faith said. "Just remember the safe word. I nearly drowned last time" Alicia said. "You exaggerate. I wasn't that wet. If anything, you're the one with the gushing pussy" Faith said. As soon as she did, Faith was struck with pain. "What is it?" Alicia asked worried. "Cordelia and Selah. They're in pain. Something is wrong" Faith said softly. Alicia quickly translocated them back home.

 

Once they arrived, they were aghast at the sight. The villa was in flames. Cordelia was passed out bleeding on the ground. Marco desperately shooting Lilith with his gun using the only arm not shattered. His symbology fueled bullets impacting her doing little damage. "You must be a man because you got some balls bitch!" Alicia screamed firing up a lightning spell. "DON'T! She has Selah!" Marco yelled. Lilith raised her arm revealing a shrunken Selah. She smiled wickedly as the damage she sustained healed. "Let her go" Faith said coldly. Lilith placed her thumbnail underneath Selah's chin pressing on her very delicate neck. "Toss your gun away or I'll pop her head off like she was a Pez dispenser" she told Marco. Marco tossed aside his .45. "You want her back? Follow me?" Lilith said as she summoned a spiritual construct. Lilith laughed loudly as it formed from the concept of Eden into a viable portal to it. She stepped right Through. Faith rushed over to Cordelia. "I saved them..." she moaned in pain revealing Lucy, Theo, and the Three babies. Faith was very relieved but not by much. Faith opened a translocation portal back home. "Marco, take them and go through the portal. I got healers on the other side and you'll be safe there" Faith said softly. "You're going after her?" he asked. "She forced my hand" Faith replied. "Faith. We don't even know where that thing goes. Look at it. I've never seen a portal so...vibrant" Alicia said.

 

"She's right. I can see magics swirling all around it, but I cannot make out a single symbol. The symbols themselves seem alive. Not to mention it's an obvious trap" Marco said. "She has my kid" Faith said angrily. "You're not going alone" Alicia said. "...I know" Faith said holding her hand. They rushed Through the portal and a second later it closed. Marco picked himself up and painfully pulled Cordelia onto his shoulder. Carrying their tiny friends, they entered Faith's portal.

 

Alicia and Faith emerged from the portal. Alicia looked around in amazement. "Have you ever seen anything this pretty?" she asked. "...yeah. In my nightmares" Faith replied.