- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

 

Lilith emerged from the portal. She was alone for the moment, but she knew that would change soon in more ways than one. She needed to deal with the immediate threat before Faith and Alicia came for her and Selah. Lilith stripped off her clothing to take it all in. "The air, the plants, animals. Exactly as I remember it all. Perfect in every detail. Even the grass feels soft as clouds under my bare feet" she muttered wriggling her toes. Selah groaned slightly in her grip. "You were more troublesome to capture than I realized. I may have to rethink keeping you alive even though I gave my word I would not kill you in the meantime" she said. "...eat a bag of dicks" Selah hissed as she opened her eyes. Selah tried to harness her now found Valkyrie power until Lilith squeezed her. "I suggest you do not provoke me. You wouldn't be able to do much of anything anyway. That power you possess is unstable. Pushing it further would've killed you" Lilith said. She felt an odd tingle in the air and looked up as a figure was coming from the sky. "Now behave little Jew. We have unusual company coming" Lilith said to her.

 

Lilith watched as the figure landed before her. "Lilith. By how you have come here I do not know but all humans are banned from this place...especially you. Leave now or suffer judgement" the figure said. Selah looked upon this figure and squinted as sheer radiance poured off him. "Now Uriel. We haven't seen one another in an eon. Is that all you have to say to me?" Lilith asked smiling. Selah went pale in her hand hearing his name. What Uriel summoned to his hand confirmed who she thought he was. "Last warning queen of the damned. Vacate paradise or be cut down" he said holding a sword of impossibly condensed flame and elemental plasma. "The archangel that guards Eden" Selah said trembling in her grip. Lilith looked down at her and casually tossed her aside. Uriel gave Selah little notice. Selah was unharmed as the perfect grass cushioned her fall. "You will find I am not cowed by you" Lilith said coldly summoning a sword of her own. Uriel bawlked seeing it. "Impossible. The sword..."

 

"Of Samael. The original sword that sparked the sun and stars into life. It can cleave an electron off an atom or an entire planet. A reluctant gift of my husband. Now arrogant concept. Face me in combat" she said coldly. Selah watched as the angelic giant faced off against the giantess of purest evil. As they clashed swords, the very realm shuddered. "This is foolish Lilith. The Creator seeded me with protecting this place. You truly believe you can defeat a seraph?" he asked. "I have sparred with the best swordsmen and women in all of time. While you stood here admiring the grass, I spent my time exchanging blows with terrors that would wither souls with just a gaze" she said. Lilith delivered a punishing blow that shattered his sword driving him to his knees. Uriel looked at her confused. "It cannot be" he muttered. Lilith said nothing as she beheaded him. Selah gasped seeing the impossible. A human killing an archangel. His body exploded into sparkles of light. Her victory however was postponed. A sound filled their ears. The sound of hundreds of ethereal wings overhead signaled Lilith's victory didn't go unnoticed. Dozens of angels surrounded her with swords drawn. "So, when the General falls, they send foot soldiers?" she laughed.

 

(Authors note: Wow. Haven't done one of these in a while. Samael is probably the most problematic pieces of research I've ever done. There's so much contradiction on what and who he is its crazy. Some say he's the original form of Lucifer. Another is he preceded him. Others say he's the most wicked and yet is still in heaven. Even the description of him is crazy. Said to be so tall it would take 500 years to walk from his toes to the top of his head making him a class well beyond Giga. Just his body would kill you by the gravitational pull and disrupt every orbit of every planet in the solar system. Whew...)

 

"Alicia. Did you hear that?" Faith asked. "Hear what?" Alicia replied. "Faint but it sounded like dozens of birds overhead" Faith said looking up. She looked around. They had arrived just a few minutes prior and were dazzled by the beauty of the place. Now, Faith felt something ominous. She slipped off her shoes to feel the perfect grass. She nearly doubled over. "Whoa!" Alicia said catching her. "Thanks. The grass feels incredible under my feet. It's pulsing with a power so pure the last time I felt something even close to it was Etherion. Intrigued, Alicia took off her shoes and closed her eyes as her bare feet felt the grass. "My god. It's like stepping on pure joy. It's as if the purest happiness was made physical. Is this really real?" she asked. Faith bent down to touch a grass leaf and it seemingly caressed her finger. Faith shook her head. We need to concentrate. Their scent is ahead of us" Faith said softly. Faith began trudging ahead with Alicia close behind.

 

"Your mightiest have fallen, your spirits in doubt. Leave" Lilith said to the Angels that were still alive. Out of the 42 that came down, only 13 remained after just five minutes of combat. "Never" one replied. Lilith sucked her teeth and used her sword to amplify a shrinking spell. With a swipe of her blade, the spell shot forth around her shrinking them where they stood. It was then they realized all hope was lost defeating her. A human using a shrinking spell on an angel was heresy on a conceptual scale. Angels were concepts by a higher power and shrinking them was like shrinking an idea or thought. Impossible by definition. But Lilith was doing the impossible since she arrived. Lilith raised her foot over one and slammed it down crushing the being under the ball of her foot. Then another and another. Her foot would come down and a puff of light. Sparkles of light flittering between her toes. Even as he massacred them, they did not flee. They proudly stood their ground as the giantess crushed them into oblivion. Then she stood before the final one. Lilith snatched him up in her hand. His four-inch form wriggled in her grip so much his golden sandals fell off. She looked at him and felt pity. He was beautiful like all the others. Skin like freshly smelted copper. His hair like spun gold. His eyes gleamed with purity with colors no human had a name for. If he were human she would guess his age to be 16. Any other time, Lilith would've fucked him for sure but today was all about business. "I don't enjoy any of this you know? Slaughtering you because your master gave no care about you" she said.

 

"Liar! The Maker cares about all his creations. Even a creature such as you!" he snarled. "Your creator is famous for saying he has a plan for all beings. Look around you. Your comrades were crushed under my sweaty feet into oblivion. Uriel falling against me is an understandable shock but why send soldiers to fight me? Why not the rest of the highest Host? Because his plan included your destruction. You know my words to be true" she said. The angel looked at her speechless. "He wouldn't. We are forever faithful" he said. "And yet he does not show himself! One thought from him and I would be dust and yet I remain!" Lilith shouted. He said nothing and looked down. "I will spare you. All you have to do is leave" she said. "I cannot" he said whimpering. "I know" she said softly gripping his head with her fingers. With a twist she snapped his neck. She opened her palm and watched the defeated angel disappear into sparkles of light. Selah stood up and willed herself to grow. It was a painful process breaking Lilith's shrinking spell but seeing such beautiful beings destroyed filled her with rage.

 

"People pray all their lives to see with their own eyes their beliefs confirmed. Beings so pure I felt as an insect before them and you destroyed them. I know I can't win against you in a fight but I'll fuckin try anyway" Selah hissed. Lilith pointed her sword at her. "Fine. Die alone in paradise" Lilith said to her. A bolt of lightning shot from behind Selah. Lilith parried the blow leaving her hands trembling. "Who said she was alone?" Faith said eerily calm. "MOM!" Selah yelled running to hug her. "Mommy's here. Both mommies are here" Faith said hugging her back but keeping an eye on Lilith. "She killed them. She killed angels!" Selah yelled. Faith and Alicia looked at her. "Welcome to the Garden of Eden. The literal center of creation itself. From here the beginnings of humanity's time on Earth came into being" Lilith said smiling. Alicia looked visibly disturbed by the revelation. Faith was not. "Am I supposed to be humbled? What does paradise mean to a parent whose child is in danger? You won't win this Lilith. I know what you want now, and you won't get it" Faith said.

 

"Oh? What is it I want?" Lilith asked. "At first I thought you wanted my inborn borrower abilities but that was just stupid. Then I thought about what only I could give you. Thought it was my sword. It can kill gods and goddesses after all making it one of the powerful weapons on Earth. No, that wasn't it either. A sword that synchronizes the embodiment of pure love and protection could never be used by you. That left one other thing. The powers I've absorbed. You've dragged me here to absorb my powers to elevate yourself to godhood" Faith said. Lilith chuckled. "To be so close and yet so far away" she said to her. "Alicia run support like we discussed. Selah stay behind us" Faith ordered. "I can help" slash said powering up. She winced and fell to her knees. "I can't go Valkyrie!" she yelled. "I was afraid of this. Your body can't handle the strain yet. Do as mommy says" Faith said. Selah limped behind them. "Let's rock out with our cocks out" Alicia growled. "By all means bastard Alux. Show me what ya got!" Lilith laughed. Alicia grinned wickedly as she summoned her artifact. She took a deep breath and began.

 

"There must be some kind of way outta here. Said the joker to the thief. There's too much confusion...I can't get no relief."

 

Faith felt Alicia's song magic empowering her. One...five...ten times fortification. One could hear her muscles tighten, the joints pop and crack. Even her toes popped as they dug into the soft dirt. "Form Ishtar" she muttered as she launched her attack. Lilith parried her blows but surprisingly found them far stronger than she imagined. Lilith countered going low. Faith leaped off her feet sticking the sword in the ground. Lilith's sword clanged against Last Stigmata as Faith delivered a kick to the side of her head. "Still talking shit?" Faith asked. "I cut down an archangel. All you proven is you fight better. That doesn't make you stronger" she replied. Faith had to admit she was right about that. At her level of strength, her kick would've decapitated a normal person. All it did was loosen Lilith's teeth. "This is real power!" Lilith yelled plucking a single blade of grass, tossing it into the air, and swinging her sword at it. Faith couldn't see it, but Lilith's sword nicked the blade of grass so finely it split atoms. Insanely, she turned the blade of grass into a nuclear bomb. Faith barely had time to shield Selah, Alicia, and herself from the blast.

 

It shook the women to their core. Around them it was brunt ash and wood. Shockingly, the landscape healed before their eyes. "Form Odin" Faith muttered as her very body changed into lightning. Lilith was struck and slashed dozens of times in just a second. Faith reformed out of breath. Lilith stood her ground wounded but healing at insane speed. Lilith raised her hand. "Enough out of you" she growled firing a spell right at Alicia. Faith and Alicia went to block it. It found it shattered their defense barrier easily. Alicia screamed as she shrunk out of sight. "Much better. Anyone that butchers Jimi Hendrix that badly deserves some kind of punishment" Lilith chuckled. Faith's entire body language changed. Magic began to radiate from her body. It was yellow and then slowly turned blood red. "Bindings of Nari" Faith hissed. Norse runes burned in the grass around Lilith before bloody entrails sprung from the ground ensnaring her. Alicia who was very much alive could not see what was happening but saw the burning red titaness that was her wife. She had been shrunk to the size of a grain of sand purposefully so her song could not reach her. Faith turned to Selah. The girl was at first terrified at how Faith looked. Her eyes burned like hot coals as they looked upon her adopted daughter. "Selah. Come forward slowly until I say stop" she commanded.

 

Selah approached. "Stop. Do not move. Near your big toe of your left foot is your mother Alicia. Bend down and let her climb onto your fingernail" she said. Alicia felt the tremors as the gigantic girl approached. The megastores of grass crushed under her feet. The air pressed out threatened to blow Alicia away. She hunkered down as the smell of feet and hurricane winds passed over her. Then it all stopped. Before her was the teen girl's toe taller than a 20-story building. Massive enough Alicia could see the prints on the pad of her toe. She could prob Aly place her hand between them like crevices on a canyon wall. Then from the sky came a finger longer than an aircraft carrier. It landed with a resounding thud. Alicia could hear Faith's booming voice like god from above commanding her to climb onto the nail. Secured, Selah carried her to Faith. "Jesus mom I can barely see her" Selah said. Alicia looked upon Faith and gasped. "Faith?" she asked barely recognizing her. "Don't be afraid Alicia. I just...let go for a while" she said eerily.

 

"This will be frightening but bear with me" she said. Faith opened her mouth and slipped Selah's finger, along with Alicia into it. Faith had told her to not be frightened, but she couldn't help it. Stick firmly in a pool of saliva. Surrounded by Boulder sized teeth. Taste buds as big as she was and then Faith muttered two words that made their tiny speck of a woman's ears ring in pain. "Sedir's breath" she whispered. The humid breath was filled with static like energy and whipped around her minuscule body like a whirlwind. Astoundingly, Alicia began to grow. Grow and grow and grow until Faith spat her out into her hand. The blood red magic softened in ferocity for a moment as she looked upon her. Faith placed her on the ground and looked back at Lilith as she snapped another binding. Faith was content as Alicia grew back to normal size abet soggy. Lilith yelled as she snapped the final binding. "That shrinking spell was the original! The very first!" Lilith yelled. "And I broke it like the antique it was" Faith said coldly. Lilith howled as she attacked her, but Faith stood her ground. Their blows shaking the very land. "Why can't I break your blade?!" Lilith yelled. "Because it's built upon a concept older than yours. Love. I understand now. Everything is built upon concepts. EVERYTHING. Even God. Even you. You are the first woman in existence but still your origin is based on an idea. You are a cog in the great machine of reality. I'm fine with knowing that that is my role as well. It's all our roles. It's your problem that you can't accept that" Faith told her as she pushed her away.

 

"You have no idea what I suffered because of some uncaring deity's concept. NONE! I've spent more time being a concubine to the lords of hell than humans have walked erect. I've spoken to those so evil you question if being in hell is too good for them. And while you flawed fucked up creatures desecrate the world and question if there is even an afterlife or a god, beings like me suffer under His yoke while he smiles upon you. When I done with you, I'm going after your wife. I'll rip out her fucking throat with my teeth and watch her bleed the fuck out and then I'm going after the Jew. She's going to suffer slowly. I'll start with her toes and work my way up till she's a quivering sex puppet. Only then will I exterminate her. And you know why Faith? Why be so cruel to such a young girl? Because she reminds me of myself once. Young and full of love. I hate that. I REALLY FUCKING HATE THAT" Lilith hissed as power spilled off her.

 

Lilith showed her open palm to Faith and she mirrored her. Both disappeared in a flash. "Where did they go?!" Selah yelled. Alicia felt tiny tickles on her body. The faintest glimmers of a red and then black streak. "My god. Selah don't move an inch. They're right here. They must've shrunk one another and now fighting it out faster than we can see" Alicia muttered as she stiffened up. Alicia was absolutely right. Lilith went to shrink Faith just as she had Alicia but in turn Faith used Umi no Kami's ability to mirror or mimic a spell. Both shrank to the size of ants and tacked one another. Each one piling on strength and speed spells to counter the other. Now moving so fast, it seemed the world has slowed to a crawl. They had taken the fight onto the bodies of the two giantesses there for decent footing as fighting in the grass wouldn't amount to much. They began on Alicia's big toe of her left foot. Faith taking the high ground on her toe knuckle struck down. Lilith's bare feet slipped on the smooth toenail throwing her off giving Faith the first decent cut severing her arm at the shoulder. Lilith picked it up and ran up the giantess' leg giving her time to reattach it. Faith followed.

 

Their speed to ferocious, their bare feet left tiny tears in Alicia's dress. Up and up, they continued their battle until Lilith slid down the bridge of Alicia's nose striking Faith hard. Faith fell down hundreds of feet as Lilith leaped to kill her in midair. Using Odin's power, she used the wind to twist and kick Lilith hard enough she went flying like a bullet right into Selah's crotch. "Oww..." Selah muttered as it felt like a wasp sting. Faith flew to attack her and paused worried her strike could harm the giantess. Lilith struck her as she hesitated and Faith barely parried. Faith found herself tangled in a small forest of dark pubic hair. "Now that's funny!" Lilith said raising her sword to cleave Faith's skull. "Form Umi no Kami" Faith muttered. Selah moaned softly and tried to keep standing but Faith wasn't making it easy. Lilith's attack was halted as a whip of sticky pussy juice slashed Lilith across her right eye blinding it. Faith had manipulated her giantess daughter's pussy fluids as a weapon. She quickly followed up by making frozen shards and skewering her.

 

"Selah!" Alicia yelled as the girl fell to her knees. "You try standing after your pussy gets that fucking cold!" Selah shouted trying her best not to touch it. Lilith slashed with her sword burning the public hairs and inadvertent freeing Faith in her attempt to cut her in half. Lilith went full defense more and more enraged that Faith was doing some real damage. Faith didn't let up for a second chasing her around Selah's naked body. Faith kept her momentum jumping back and forth between Selah's ass crack. Streaks of light traveled up her body. Faith delivered a neck breaking kick as Lilith twisted her body gripping Selah's giant left nipple to attack. Faith went low and connected. Lilith healed her broken neck and ran full speed to her shoulder, but Faith was one step ahead of her. Faith had been using clairvoyance to predict her attacks since fighting at Selah's cunt. It was taxing but it was working. And she saw what Lilith was going to do next and leaped off Selah's collarbone a moment before Lilith leaped from her shoulder.

 

There was an audible pop as Faith kicked Lilith hard enough to break the sound barrier. They had connected about 9 ft. away in reality. To them, Lilith was kicked a half mile. Faith followed her where she was flying which happened to be Selah's open mouth. Lilith smacked hard against Selah's right molar. Her body battered and sore, her strength waning, her vision blurred. Faith landed on Selah's tongue. Her bare feet sinking on the soft palate, Faith focused as now she could deliver a devastating attack. "Form Umi no Kami. Storm of water blades!" Faith screamed as Lilith leaped to kill her. Selah paused; her breath caught on her throat as she could taste something. She felt them on her tongue and her eyes widened. She dared not breathe or do anything for fear of eating her mother...or worse. Then her mouth went dry, very dry, and cold. Hundreds of extremely tiny shards of frozen saliva turned Lilith into a pin cushion in midair. Lilith fell to the tongue writing in pain. Faith gave no shits and rough kicked the woman out of her daughter's mouth. Faith saw Lilith regrow and followed suit.

 

"Impossible! I killed an archangel! You cannot be stronger than that! A MERE BORROWER!" Lilith yelled healing. "All of you make the same mistake. You underestimate us. We're survivors. Always was, always will. I once questioned why borrowers have no magic and after going through all this I now know why. If they did, they'd be walking WMD's. Magic power is determined not only on talent or skill but also emotion. The greater the emotion, the wilder and more unstable the spellwork. It's the difference between a controlled burn and a wildfire. Here before you is a borrower, a very emotional creature that commands the power of gods and goddesses. A creature that commands elemental magic. You threatened her wife, threatened to rape, and murder her child. Tell me Lilith, what's my emotional state right now?" Faith asked coldly as her magic swirled faster and faster around her. Lilith raised her sword defensively. Faith raised hers and ran her finger along the blade. Her magic shifted form as she readied her final attack.

 

CHAIN DESTRUCTION!" Faith yelled as her sword screamed through the air. Air compressed into a literal ton of pressure, a fine water edge to her sword made up of blood and sweat, lightning channeled through it, light magic to daze and blind her opponent in the metal, and life magic energy to boost her stamina to swing the blade at sonic speeds. Virtually every Authority under her command in a single decisive stroke. The blow landed on the sword of Samael first. It's keen edge that could rend atoms bit right through the water edge but found no purchase in the air, lightning, or light. At the subatomic level, two symbolic concepts fought it out. Creation through destruction versus love. In the end, love won out just as Faith predicted. It was an older concept shared by every sentient being on Earth. It was not bound to any sole god, goddess, or pantheon. In its purest form, all were beholden to its power. Even the creator of their world. Lilith's sword was broken in half. The act made every living creature in existence pause for a split second as the embodiment of one of the oldest concepts was shattered. Even people in comas twitched as the universal order shifted. The sword of the devil had been broken...and a half second later, the wielder as well. Eden trembled as Faith cut her clean in half and struck the ground causing an explosion of dirt. The blast so powerful, Lilith's upper body sailed 30 ft. forward and her lower half 30 ft. up and then backwards. Faith was sprayed finely with her blood and she did not give a single shit.

 

"YOU DID IT! The fucking bitch is dead!" Selah rejoiced as the dust settled. Faith was hesitant at first as this was very similar to her vision. However, she remarked that the battle had played out very differently. She sighed convincing herself that eat her happened her in vision would not occur. Something she had done differently prevented it. She couldn't have been more wrong. It was like icy lightning shot up her arm holding Last Stigmata. She wanted to cry out but couldn't. She was frozen in place. She couldn't even more her toes let alone warn them something was very wrong. Her vision went black as she heard Lilith's chaotic laughter. "You fucking idiot. You fell for it" she laughed. Faith felt herself a prisoner of her own body and then she noticed her fingers twitching on their own. No, not on their own but being controlled. "Oh my god. You wanted this. You wanted me to kill you" Faith thought. "Bingo. It wasn't just your power I needed you moron. I needed your body too. I used your own sword's special ability and your body's against you. Remember how you acquired some of those powers? You absorbed them after killing a deity, but it wasn't just their power you stole, you took their personas. By killing me, you opened the pathway for me to possess you! I'm no two-bit Sumerian goddess but a fucking empress of hell! You bit off more than you could chew this time!" Lilith taunted. Faith screamed internally as Lilith corrupted her body and mind. "Selah! Alicia run!" Faith yelled as the last feeling of her body disappeared. Faith's body twitched as a new owner merged with it. "Mom? You okay there?" Selah asked. Alicia's eyes went wide remembering what Faith said about her vision.

 

"SELAH GET BACK!" Alicia screamed. Faith saw Lilith raise her own sword and tried to hold back her attack. She could not. Lilith brutally slashed Alicia across the stomach so fiercely her intestines showed. Then, Lilith plunged the sword into Selah's chest just after it twitched ever so slightly. "Mommy..." Selah blankly muttered falling to the ground sword still in her chest. "NOOOO!" Alicia screamed coughing blood. Lilith grabbed the hilt of Last Stigmata only to find it burn her hand at the touch. Selah gasped and vomited blood as Last Stigmata retreated into her body. "I have more important things anyway" Lilith said summoning the Great Blueprint. Selah took a painful glance at it and shuddered seeing what she thought was myth her entire young life. "You bitch..." Faith hissed as she used the last of her strength to save those she loved. With her right hand, she opened a translocation portal back to her island home and used a hurricane gust of wind to blow them through. "A futile gesture. What's coming even they cannot stop even if they survive those wounds" Lilith muttered to her. "As long as even one can stand against you, you can never claim victory" Faith said softly. Lilith ignored her and began the final part of her plan.

 

Lilith placed the Great Blueprint in the absolute center of Eden and summoned the keys of the underworlds entrusted to her. Lilith thrust them into the blueprint a select places. As they added to her control, the blueprint grew in size. Bigger and bigger and Lilith grew with it until she towered over all of paradise. Her very feet sank into the earth itself and it seemed to all creatures below, Lilith had truly returned in her now naked 1000 ft. tall glory. "But through it all when there was doubt. I ate it up and spit it out" she sang erasing the true name of the Creator of her world. "I faced it and I stood tall. And I did it my way..." she sang with a grin on her face as she wrote her name in place of His and below hers the true names of Izu and Penny. The garden shuddered. Thunder crackled overhead as reality itself was rewritten. An explosion reminiscent of the Big Bang itself rippled across reality...

 

"Cold, very cold" Alicia muttered as Skylar pressed on her wound. Her blood seeped through Skylar's fingers. "Hang in there! Where are the goddamn Mage medics?!" she shouted. "They're on their way! What the hell happened?! Where Faith?!" Hikari asked. Alicia looked at her weeping. "Oh no...no she can't be dead" Hikari muttered collapsing on the floor. Cordelia placed her on the table so she wouldn't be underfoot. "No. Alive. But she's..." Alicia muttered before coughing blood. A dozen mages entered the living room and surrounded the dying giantess. Skylar turned her attention to Selah ho was in bad shape as well but not so mortally wounded strangely. Skylar began healing magics that she knew. Weak ones but they slowly repaired the damage dealt. Skylar held the now small girl in her hand carefully as she healed. "What happened?" Skylar asked. "Mom killed her and then something took control. Those weren't her eyes" she replied weakly. "Faith did this?!" Skylar asked. They all looked at her shocked. "No! Not her!" Selah yelled grimacing. Then the sky grew dark. Thunder and lightning cracked overhead. "What the hell?" Cordelia said feeling something coming. The entire island shook as if hit by an earthquake. Cordelia screamed in pain and collapsed. "CORDI!" Macro yelled coming to her. Lucy, Theo, Hana, all of them winced as a flash of light, the brightest they had ever seen blinded them. Then...it was gone.

 

An hour had passed since then. Alicia was resting from her latest treatment of healing spells. Selah was resting as her very body felt electrified. Cordelia rested as nobody could wake her. "Little damage to the city thank god" Skylar sighed coming into the living room. She looked at all three of them. "What the hell happened? And what the fuck was that light?" she asked. "As far as we know, only we saw it" Mary said quietly. "You look pale" Skylar asked. "Something happened to me and Cordelia when that light and earthquake struck. It was if someone cut the cord that attaches us to humanity. There's something else. Something you should see" Mary said handing her an iPad. "Goddess Lilith set to vanquish heretic Vatican during the red moon?!" Skylar said. "The Internet is full of mentions of her but not just her. Three other goddesses. A Persephone, an Izanami, and a Morrigan. They're worshipped openly Skylar. Worshiped and sacrificed to. I found a YouTube video of a priest shrinking a boy and feeding him to this Lilith" Mary said. "Shrinking? On YouTube out in the open?!" Skylar said. Mary nodded. "We need answers" Skylar muttered. "We need Faith" Mary said. "Well, we don't have her now do we?" Lucy said walking into the room. "That is not conducive to the problem" Hikari said softly looking out the window into the ocean. "Pardon my attitude your highness but we got it handed to us on an ass shaped platter and according to Mary there they took over the fucking planet in an hour!" Lucy yelled. "Not an hour. They've been at it since January. It's like the world took a hard left on New Year's Day" she said. "Impossible. The world has been fine until an hour ago" Skylar said. "Just saying" Mary said yawning.

 

"We're all on edge. Let's all of us just take a deep breath and calm down. Find out as much information as we can. From what Faith told me this place is a hackers wet dream" she said. "Mary...and Mary is passed out. Lucy, get on the iPad. Find out more about Lilith. Hikari, try to contact your homeland. Even though Mary said only we saw the light I'm not buying it. It might be some kind of Internet censoring. Maybe your village saw it too" she said. "And you?" Lucy asked. "Staying here and monitoring these three. Alicia is due for a treatment soon anyways" she replied.

 

Three days later...

 

"Goddamn..." Alicia moaned. "Holy shit you're awake. You've been asleep for three and a half days" Skylar said. "Selah!" Alicia yelled sitting up wincing. "Easy there your intestines are still a little losey goosey. Selah is fine physically. She's in her room alone. Has been since she awoke two days ago" Skylar said. Alicia looked up the stairs. "Faith killed her but something went totally wrong. Like she was possessed. I think it was Lilith inside her" Alicia said. Skylar handed her some water. "How's everyone else?" she asked. "Cordelia and Mary and acting like their batteries are low. They keep saying they've been cut off from humanity whatever that means" Skylar replied. "We have to regroup and go after Lilith. If we gather all our forces, koonago, Umiko, yaksha, everyone we can stop this" Alicia said. Skylar shook her head. "They conquered the world. They have the adulation of billions. This isn't one of your one on one fights Alicia. Lilith won the war" Skylar said softly. "It's not over till you're dead" Alicia had harshly leaving her standing there. Alicia walked up to where Selah was. "Knock knock" Alicia said knocking on the bedroom door. "...leave the food on the nightstand" Selah said. "I'm not room service kiddo" Alicia said entering. "How do you feel?" Selah asked. "That my question" Alicia replied.

 

"Collarbone is still sore and I feel funny inside like my magics are out of whack" Selah replied. Alicia sat down on the bed and petted the shrunken girl sitting on a pillow. "Being stabbed with a holy sword can do that. It's a miracle you survived" she said. "Not a miracle. Mom dipped the sword at the last second before stabbing me. Skylar said if it was a few millimeters off, it would've punctured my lung and aorta for sure" she said softly. "About that. You know it wasn't her right? Lilith possessed her" Alicia said. Selah put down a very tiny book she had been reading. "I know. I saw her eyes" she said "You wanna talk about it?" Alicia asked. "No, I'm busy" Selah replied coldly reaching for her book. "Busy with what?" Alicia asked. "Getting mom back. Everyone here is acting like it's all over" Selah said. "What are you reading?" Alicia asked quitting at the tiny letters. "You wouldn't understand. You're not Jewish" she said. "True I'm not but I want to help" Alicia said. Selah put the book back down. "When I was dying I saw Lilith holding a glowing glyph" she said. "Yeah. Some kind of magic array. Never seen such a configuration before" Alicia said. "It's not a magic array. It was the Sephiroth" she said. "The what?" Alicia asked. "My parents were Kabbalah, a special sect of Judaism that studies the more esoteric and mystical parts. One of the beliefs is that the order, the very nature of existence is personified as 10 distinct aspects of humanity, the state of being, and God. Each one connected in some way to the other. The representation, or blueprint if you will is called the Sephiroth. I overheard Lilith took over the world. If she had a genuine version of the Sephiroth, it's possible. If anyone who knew His name it would be her" she said. "Who's name?" Alicia asked. "God" she replied. "What? God has a real name?" she asked.

 

"Many names Alicia. Father, lord, Jehovah, Elohim, Yahweh. None are the right one...at least what people like mom and dad believed" Selah replied. "I don't understand it all" Alicia sighed rubbing her temples. "Hell, I barely do and is as raised in the faith" she said. "And these are you parents' books?" Alicia asked. "They were pulled out of the rubble of our apartment. It's all I have left of them" Selah said softly. Alicia scooted her into her hands. A gentle peck on the back of her head before caressing her from her tiny feet to her cheeks. "If I was stronger..." Selah said. "Then you'd probably be dead" Alicia finished. "She let you live out of pity" Alicia stated. "How do you know?" Selah asked. "Because I used to think like her. We both know what I was once like" Alicia replied. "And you changed. Is it that hard to change?" she asked. "You're asking why Lilith is the way she is. Yeah it hard to change. When you've been hurt so many times you hurt others so nobody gets close to you so they may hurt you. Other times people tell you you're an evil piece of shit enough you begin to believe it. The how's and whys cease to matter. When I first began using the people here it was really a test of my loyalty. Rape and kill them because their lowborn humans. And it sickened me at first. Their smiles and cheers before I crushed them under my feet. They literally jumped down my throat. Their parents full of pride and joy as their offspring drowned and crushed in my pussy. And then I became numb to it all" Alicia said softly turning her palms to her face bringing the girl to eye level.

 

"Girls like you died because of me. All things being equal, I would've eaten you" Alicia said shedding tears. Selah used her hand to wipe a giant one away. "But here I am uneaten" Selah grinned. "For now..." Alicia said licking her lips. Selah scooted back slightly. "Got ya!" Alicia snickered. Alicia lowered her face into her hands just a few centimeters from the shrunken girl. Her warm breath on her body. "I'm scared" Alicia whimpered. "You don't act like it in front of others" Selah said. "Because I have to. They're all frightened. "I don't feel so bad about being scared anymore if you are" Selah said. "Only a fool knows no fear. What's important is not giving into it" Alicia said. There as a knock on the door. "Guys. Faith's computer is beeping" Skylar said entering the room. Alicia placed Selah on her shoulder and walked downstairs behind Skylar. They followed her down into the basement where the master computer Markus and then Faith had been using. "Damn thing still awes me" Skylar said looking at the terminal. "Yeah. Markus outdid himself when he commissioned this thing. It's probably the most powerful CPU on Earth. No doubt when you have shrunken humans' buildings the processors. One chip has over 1 million microprocessors on it alone. You're right Sky. It's beeping. It's a notification" Alicia said sitting down. She clicked the notification.

 

It opened up a file folder with a text page. Alicia opened the text. "This message is set for notification of it is not opened every 72 hours. Last modification was...October 12, 2018" Alicia read out loud. "That's three days ago" Selah said. "It has a video file attached to it. Open in the company of everyone we trust" Skylar said. "Get the others down here" Alicia said softly. 10 minutes later, Hikari, Hana, Cordelia, Marco, Lucy, Theo, joined Skylar, Selah, and Alicia at the computer. "What do you think it is?" Theo asked. "Probably a last will and testament. Faith asked me to oversee her funeral" Lucy replied. "She ain't dead!" Alicia snarled. "Mom. Let's just play the vid okay?" Selah said. Alicia nodded and clicked the video.

 

"Okay. Here we go. If you guys are seeing is then I'm dead. Fuck. Hopefully, it was quick and painless, but I doubt that. If you think this is a video will then you're partly right. Alicia, you have full authority over the island and our children. Matty, Grace, and of course Selah. Lucy, I know your last name is borrowed from the humans you lived with at the time until you married Theo. I also know how much you hate that. I said to you once you're like my sister. Working on that I put in paperwork to adopt you into my family. Your maiden name was McCormick. Congrats! I'll miss our talks. I'll miss your scent. I'll miss...that night we.." Faith was saying before she stifled a cry. "Theo, oh Theo I love you. I know your heart is with Lucy and I can never get between that, but I want you to know...you were a good mate in both timelines. Hikari, if you're listening to this, there was so much I wanted to say to you, but I was too scared. I was scared you wouldn't love me anymore if you knew the truth. You should. In a few minutes you will receive an automated email about the things I did. I can't keep running from my past. Skylar, I'll miss you. I saw you more as my problem daughter than some rehabilitation case. When I absorbed Odin's power, I saw what he had done to you. No girl should go through those things. I just wish I were still there to hold your hand to help you through that pain. "Selah honey. Mommy loves you. I'm so sorry you lost another mother I..."

 

The video goes black...

 

"It's still running. Alicia muttered. "Oh Faith" Alicia muttered seeing her back on the screen with bloodshot eyes. "Selah. It's going to be tough, but I know you will be okay. Alicia and everyone else are here for you. And I have it on good authority that Skylar loves you like a little sister" Faith said smiling. Skylar looked over at Selah who was crying and plucked her from Alicia's shoulder. "She's not lying" Skylar said softly kissing her before putting her own her own shoulder. "Marco. Cordelia. Have some goddamn kids!" Faith shouted. Marco and Cordelia laughed softly. "Seriously. I worry about you guys. You deserve each other. Let no mortal stand in your way. This is the advice I give as your friend...as family" she said. "And now that's out of the way, time for revenge" Faith said. "That's my girl" Alicia grinned. "Hikari. You brought the transformation driver as I asked but I'm sure you wanted to tell me it's incomplete. That it's missing a key component. Yeah I know. Alicia, go to the safe and bring down the Capricorn broach. Hikari, go get the driver" Faith said. Alicia left and returned with it as did Hikari with the driver. "Now to combine them. The spellwork is already on the broach. Just touch them together and uhh.... watch the lightning" Faith said. Hikari handed the tiny driver to Alicia which grew to human scale in her hand.

 

Cautiously, she brought them both together. Like magnets, they pulled together with a flash of lightning and rose from her hand. Once it was done, a powerful device was born. "I'll be damned. It looks like the driver that Faith drew out. Even the colors are the same" Hikari said. "It should be what I described to you Hikari. You're probably wondering how I knew what exactly it would like. Hell. You're wondering how I knew it put it together. The truth is in the other timeline you crafted this weapon to defeat Markus...which you did. However, its power led to your death. It's a magic hog Hikari. It will drain you dry if you use it carelessly. Fortunately, I have a solution to that which I will get to soon. Now for what I call Plan B. Plan B means recruiting people from my past life to fight this woman. In the beginning, I didn't want them involved because I didn't think it was their responsibility to clean up my messes. Later on though I wanted them safe and out of the way just in case I failed. It's time to bring in reinforcements. First thing is Ahmed. He's awesome and you can contact him by translocating to Dubai. Put out a big enough magic profile and he'll find you. Second, go to Joseph in Georgia. He's a stubborn old bastard but he might have a change of heart after telling him what's been going on. And third, go to my dad. Hikari knows full well what he's capable of but more importantly connected to him is my other self Hope and the Ring of Shishak. The ring contains a green philosopher stone that can safely power the driver Hikari. And as for Hope...well she has Etherion" Faith said. "Hot damn she's right! With just a snap she can..."

 

"Somebody just said Hope can solve this with just a snap didn't they? Try again. Etherion is powerful but not ALL powerful. Also, Hope doesn't have the combat experience and understanding to use so much power at will. She's not me guys. She's never gone through what I have. Learned what I have. She understands the world like a teenage kid. She needs guidance. Without it she can do more harm than good. Trust me on that. Good luck. I love you all. Alicia. The rest of this video is for you only..." Faith said. The others left out of respect. Alicia came upstairs 15 minute later wiping her tears. They were curious as to what Faith had told her but knew it was personal and for them only.

 

"You heard the lady. Time to get to work" Alicia said with a smile.