- Text Size +

"Is it always this muggy this time of year?" Faith asked wiping sweat from her brow. "Until the rains come and pass" Cordelia replied as she tended her roses. "About last night..." she said. "You said what was in your heart. Don't be ashamed of it" Faith told her. Cordelia nodded silently. "You have Ike to tell me how a goddess ends up serving a family that kills them?" Faith asked. "They took mercy on me. When they found me, I was using my power to feed those starving during a famine. They prayed and I answered" she said. "And Marco's ancestors tracked you down?" Faith asked. "That they did. It was careless of me. Entire villages starved while one prospered. The one I stayed in. It was natural they were drawn to me. We fought, I lost" she told her. "You say that so glib" Faith told her. "It was over 1,500 years ago. Ancient history literally" Cordelia shrugged as she walked to the fountain. Cordelia sat down placing her feet in the water. "Ohh...that feels good. Try it" she said. Faith slipped her sandals off, placed her feet in the water and sat next to Cordelia. 

 

 

"I can feel my power within you. That's a first" Cordelia said. "Don't know why it happened like that. Maybe because I used to use Etherion?" she asked. "Possibly. Then again there's a lot about this that's unusual. A Campioné borrower?" she chuckled. "Hey. Don't count us borrowers out. We're small but scrappy" Faith giggled. A lotus flower drifted close to them. Cordelia shrank down and hopped onto it. "This your work?" Cordelia asked. Faith nodded. "Good job. A very sturdy flower" she said tapping her bare foot onto the leaves. "So you became their goddess in exchange for your life?" Faith asked her. "That I did" she replied. "And each Campioné in his family had to beat you in the Crucible since?" Faith asked. Cordelia solemnly nodded. Faith shrank down and hopped onto the lotus. "I'll stop asking" she said. "It's quite alright. It wasn't always bad. There were quite a few nice members of the Alighieri family" Cordelia said. Faith snuck up behind her. "Like Marco?" Faith asked tickling her sides. "HAHAHA! Yes. Like Marco" she giggled. "So Marco went through the Crucible. Was he as good as me?" Faith asked. Cordelia hopped back onto the fountain edge and grew to human sized. She waved her hand making the lotus seeds present sprout. "He was a timid boy. I was terrified I would hurt him or worse. I was the only person he had at the time" she said. She looked off slightly in the distance. "Because his parents died right?" Faith asked. "Slain" she replied. Cordelia placed Faith on the edge of the fountain to continue her work.

 

"They were killed? I thought that died in an accident" Faith said. Cordelia encouraged the fresh new lotuses to bloom. "No, they were the Campioné the led this house before Marco. 12 years ago, they went off on a mission to kill a god named Perun. They died in the attempt" she replied. "I remember reading something about that. Had no idea his parents were involved" Faith said. Cordelia placed her wet feet on the stone edge near Faith. "They were and with them gone and his uncle in the winds, he was left in my care" she said softly. There was a moment of silence. "Must've been hard for him" Faith said. "11 years old and head of an ancient family. The first few months were so hard for him. Crying to himself when he was alone. Quiet in study. Not so much as a smile.  His birthday was just a month after they died and wanted to surprise him with a little party. Marco became incredibly angry with me and struck me down with symbology lightning. He screamed that I was just a slave and should remember my place" Cordelia said.

 

"Jesus" Faith muttered. "Well, when I stood back up all singed and bleeding with a smile saying I was sorry, he stood there with this look in his eyes I'll never forget. Like she shot out all his anger and pain through that bolt and now he was emotionally drained. He walked over to the cake I baked and tasted it. "Like mom made it" he muttered. "I asked if she would teach it to me last year" I said. He sat down and I just watched him cry his heart out. I walked over to him. "You won't strike me with lightning if I hug you, will you?" I asked. He looked at me crying he was so sorry. I held him close to me that whole evening" Cordelia said to her. She sniffled at the memory of it. "I see why you two are so close" Faith said petting her toenail. "She helped me through the hardest part of my life" Marco said walking to them. "You don't mind, do you?" Cordelia asked. Marco picked up Faith and sat down where she had been. "No. This woman here nearly got herself killed when I took the Crucible" he told Faith. "You were stronger than I expected is all" Cordelia huffed. "You pulled your punches and you know it. I shouldn't have been able to control your vines so easily" he said.

 

"You took control of her vines?" Faith asked. "It was a gaffe on my part" she said. "She was distracted by the church decree that if I didn't win, they would exorcise her" he said. Marco sighed. "When my parents died, the church gave me one calendar year to become the next Campioné since nobody could find my uncle at the time" he said. "Whoa. No pressure" Faith said. "I went all out, and she pulled her punches. Damn near got her killed" he scowled. Cordelia shrugged. "Cordelia, I strangled you into a coma. I was 12 for Christ's sake" he said. Faith looked wide eyed at the giant and giantess. "It's true. I was out for a week. My body shrinks to recover as you saw yourself and he nursed me back to health" she said. "I read up on how to care for sick and injured borrowers to help" Marco said. "And he insisted that I stay small for a month just to make sure I didn't push myself. Carrying me in his hands everywhere" she smirked. Marco blushed. "And why not? There is no sin in being cautious" he huffed. "Being babied was a small price to pay to see him smile. No more worries and I got my name Cordelia" she grinned. "What was it before?" Faith asked. "Selene" Marco replied.

 

"So you loved one another for quite a while. Awesome" Faith said. Marco found himself touching Cordelia's bare foot. "I wouldn't be the man I am today without her" he said. "And I see why you were both so scared I'd take her away" Faith said. "Someone tried before" Marco growled. "His uncle showed up on our doorstep when Marco was 15. Bastard just wanted control of the family fortune" Cordelia said. "But since my family is in direct service to the Pope, under special papal law the head of the family must be a Campioné, the head Campioné" Marco said. "But weren't you the head already?" Faith asked. "That I was little borrower so he decided it was a good idea to undertake the Crucible and usurp me that way. He didn't succeed" he replied. "This the same uncle you were talking about the other day? The one that died?" Faith asked. Marco silently nodded. Faith could sense ill feelings when they spoke of him. Cordelia shivered. Marco put Faith down and stood up. He held Cordelia from behind and whispered something in Latin. Cordelia nodded and walked away.

 

"Is she alright?" Faith asked worried. "My family has not always been kind to her, but my uncle was especially brutal. Even a goddess can feel post-traumatic stress. My biggest failing was not protecting her back then" he muttered. Faith grew to human size and held his hand. "You were a kid back then" Faith said. "I was old enough to...she cried out my name" he said barely audible. He turned away from her. "Excuse me Faith but I wish to be alone" he said. Faith let him be and returned inside. Faith returned to her room and shrank down. Canceling the size spell gave her some relief but not much. "Something happen?" Alicia asked putting down a tablet. "The more I learn about them, the more I learn their lives are full of pain. I read about his ancestors and many of them led very unhappy lives" Faith replied as she checked in her sleeping babies. "Speaking of ancestors, did you know his ancestor was the actual Dante Alighieri? The author of Dante's Inferno?" Alicia asked showing her an eBook of it. "I knew. He was exiled when he refused to let the family be turned into a political weapon. Now that I've taken the Crucible, I think it was more to do with turning Cordelia into a weapon" Faith replied. "We'll take a deep breath" Alicia said. Faith did and sighed. "Now take off your panties" she said. "Hmm?" Faith asked turning around. Alicia's hand grabbed her.

 

"You're stressing too much again, and Dr. Alicia has the cure" she giggled opening her hand. "You're silly" Faith said taking her clothing off. "That's better. Now lay back and close your eyes" Alicia said. Faith closed her eyes. She shivered slightly as she felt the warm breath of her giantess wife on the soles of her feet. Goosebumps as giant lips kissed them. Alicia was as gentle as possible kissing her little body. "Ohhhh..." Faith moaned softly as Alicia sucked the milk from her breasts. Her giant finger caressed her small arms and legs to the point Faith giggled. Alicia placed her finger directly over her heart and felt it slow. "Much better" Alicia whispered. She placed her on the pillow to let her nap. Alicia glanced over at the twins who were sleeping soundly on the nightstand and went back to reading. 

 

"Faith left?" Cordelia asked returning to Marco who had not moved. "I asked her if I could be alone" he said. "Why?" she asked. He didn't answer. She bent down to look into his eyes and saw tears in them. "You were there for me when I needed you, but when you needed me the most..." he said softly. "It turned out alright. It was a trial by God and..."

 

Marco brutally demolished the head of the fountain with one symbology blow. "What kind of trial would God give to make a man watch a loved one be raped?" he said. "Marco your hand!" she yelled. His knuckles were badly broken. "At one time it wouldn’t have left a mark on me. Even my magics question my resolve" he muttered looking at his hand. "Let's get you inside" she said. Cordelia led him to her bedroom and had him sit down. She began using her own magic to heal him. "I haven't forgotten for one day. Your voice crying out for me to save you from him. And me cowardly hiding in my room with my hands over my ears" he muttered. "It was unfair of me to call your name" she said. "IT WAS HUMAN!" Marco yelled. Cordelia held his now healed hand.  "What makes a goddess different from the miracle workers of the old and new Testament? How is she to blame if others worship her? Isn't the fault on them?" he asked. "Marco..."

 

"NO! I should've asked these questions long ago! Your crime was to feed the suffering during a famine. And it bought you a millennium and a half of servitude. Show your true self to me Flora" he commanded. Cordelia shed her modern form for her true Romanesque one. "If God is in all things, isn't he in you?" he asked softly. Flora never questioned her existence. One moment she wasn't and the next she was with a quasi-universal purpose. She was profoundly humbled by the question itself. Inadvertently, she began to shrink. "No, I should be the one dwarfed by you. You who has suffered so much by my family. Took care of me. Loved me when there was nobody. I command you to shrink me" he said. Flora did and found herself nervous for him and her. "No wonder you are considered a goddess. Michelangelo himself couldn't create such a masterpiece" he said. Flora blushed as deep as the roses she controlled. "Marco?" she asked as she watched him take his clothing off. He ignored her and walked to her left foot. He felt her warmth on her giant sole. In her goddess form, her feet were flawless. No stench, sweat, or dirt. Warm, soft, and sweet smelling like flowers. "Aren't you tired of being denied the most basic thing God gifted us? To be fruitful and multiply?" He asked as he ran his hand between her toes. "But the Pope said..."

 

"To hell with him! A man who played both sides to get what he wanted! He was no man of God then and especially now. You yourself lived in those times. You know how they were back then" he said up to her. Flora could see the shrunken man shaking as he steadied himself on her sole. "Marco, if this is truly what you want" she muttered. "It's what we both want" he said. She motioned for him to come closer. When in reach, she touched his chest growing him slightly to a more noticeable 6 inches. "I want to feel you" she said making her tunic disappear leaving her fully nude. Marco had seen her naked before when she bathed but this was wholly different. He was a man of God but a man nonetheless. Even as a teenage boy, he would think of taking her but her own horrible experience with his uncle soured that notion. Never would he put her in a position like that again but as time passed, he could see her longing. She was a goddess but why have a vagina, breasts, and a womb if not for the purpose of creating life with a man. And as he stood before her giant pussy which was as pink and pure as a fresh rose, he was finally ready to make his own choices.

 

Flora whimpered and shed tears as he mounted her and held onto the button atop her cleft. "I'm not hurting you, am I?" he asked worried. She quickly shook her head. She watched him thrust his tiny dick in and out of her literally dewy pussy with the gentleness and ease only he could afford her. She dared not touch him even though she wanted a more vigorous fuck. She dared not speak as to break the mood. And within 10 minutes, Marco shot his seed into her. Flora came in a way only a goddess of life could. Her potted flowers exploded in blooming colors, her reddish hair shimmered with energy, milk leaked from her breasts, and her eyes gazed at the mortal who relinquished his seed in her. Marco looked up at her panting and couldn't find words to describe what he saw. She placed him on her chest and cuddled him whimpering softly. Neither said anything to the other for an hour until he spoke.

 

"I feel...lighter" he muttered. "Technically yes as you're a few drops of sperm lighter" Flora chuckled. "Spiritually I mean. It's not what they say...it’s what he said" Marco said. "That's not a new revelation. In fact, it's what started all this Campioné stuff" she said referring to the Council of Nicaea. "And all this time later we still forget that. Why?" Marco asked sitting up on her tummy. "Humans shape divinity according to their personal beliefs and belief is a subjective thing. When I was young, there were two beliefs about me. One I required human sacrifice and the other I didn't. They even fought over who was right until I did something about that" she said. "...what did you do?" Marco asked. "I withheld my gifts ruining a critical harvest. Then I appeared to them both and said I would feed them according to their beliefs. Those that chose sacrifices would drink nothing but blood and those that didn't would drink my milk" she replied. "I'm guessing they all would rather drink your breastmilk" Marco said. "Yep. They stopped giving me human sacrifices and both sides lived in peace" she said proud of herself. "Quick question. Why didn't you just tell them to stop?" he asked.

 

"And when has that ever worked? Now enough with the philosophical. I'm not done with you yet mortal" she snickered poking his soft penis. She held him with both of her hands and lowered his cock past her lips. She playfully sucked him cracking a smile as he groaned and squirmed. "Flora..." he groaned as he came in her mouth. Flora looked as if in a daze. "So good. Your life seed is so...uhhgh!" she said cumming. She dropped him as her mind wandered. Marco broke her shrinking spell amazed that his own symbology seemingly strengthened. "And now what shall we do?" she asked. "Something I should've done some time ago" he said. Flora grinned as she had what she thought in store for her. No, Marco lifted her up and sat her in his lap. He held her close and tight. "I'm sorry Cordelia. So deeply sorry" he said as his voice broke. She did not know what exactly he meant but dared not ask as she could sense how fragile his heart was at the time.

 

"Good lord. Everybody fucking in this house?" Lucy asked smelling the cascade of pheromones on the villa. "I missed that" Theo said painting her giant toes. "Nevermind" she said shifting in her seat.  "If you're that uncomfortable being human sized then shrink back. I can still finish" Theo said. "That's not the problem" she muttered. "Then what is?" Theo asked admiring the blue polish on her finished toe. "It's making me horny just smelling it so much" she replied. "We can have sex when I'm done" he said. "I might hurt you. This...this feels...stronger" she growled. Lucy eyed him like prey. "Well we just have to be careful is all" he shrugged turning around and bending over to wash his hands. Her borrower sight caught the silhouette of his tiny right ass in his shorts. "Fuck that" she hissed grabbing him. Lucy tore his shorts right off him and took a deep whiff of him. Her mouth opened and her tongue came out. "Honey...honey slow down" he said as he fell on it. Lucy moaned softly as her tongue receded back into her mouth and she could taste him.

 

His salty sweat, sweet flesh, the musky tangy flavor of testosterone. Her mate and she would have him. She batted him around as she sucked him clean and only let him go once it was gone. He sat soaked in saliva on the sofa as she took off the little clothing she had on. "Lucy you had your fun now take it easy" he said. "Are you scared?" she asked creeping closer. "Yeah I am" he said. Lucy paused. "You really are, aren't you?" she muttered. Lucy felt a strange whisper in her ear and looked around. "Maybe you'd prefer Alicia or Faith to fuck you" she said. "What?" Theo asked. "Don't deny it. I've seen how you look at them, especially Faith. Aren't I enough?" she said with an icy tone. "Have you been drinking?" he asked.

 

"ANWER THE QUESTION!" she yelled creeping closer. "I care a great deal about her yes but love like you're talking about? No" he replied. Lucy heard whispering again. "Liar. What is it? Her feet? He feet look prettier?" Lucy said stomping her sole onto him. Theo was pushed into the seat cushion. "Her tits?" she growled taking her foot off him making him painfully gasp for breath. She grabbed him and shoved him hard into the flesh of her left breast. "Or is it her ass?" she said dropping him on the cushion. She promptly sat almost on top of him. Her asscheeks slowly rolling onto him. She got off him and held him. "Lucy...please..." he begged coughing blood. "Or her sweet kiss?" she said with a cruel grin. She brought him to her salivating mouth once again. "Lucy...please...I'm begging you with all my soul" he whimpered pathetically. She planted her lips onto his tiny face and kissed with a suction strong enough to begin smothering him. 15 seconds...30 seconds...a full minute and then Theo went limp. His struggling ceased. "Was it anything like that? Theo... Theo... oh...oh my god!" she yelled as he wasn't breathing. His body was black and blue. "I killed him!" she screamed.

 

"Did you hear something?" Faith asked groggy waking up. "Huh? Na..." Alicia mumbled. "Could've swore..." Faith mumbled before hearing a thud. Curious, she sat up on the pillow. A minute passed and she shrugged. "The wind I... the fuck?! Alicia get up! I smell blood! Lots of blood!" Faith yelled growing. Faith bolted from the bedroom to the living room. "LUCY!" Faith screamed finding the borrower in a pool of blood dozens of times bigger than her as her growth spell broke from hemorrhagic shock. A bloody knife laid on the floor. Alicia, Marco, and Cordelia gasped in shock as they entered the room. "Oh Jesus Theo too?!" Faith yelled. "I'll tend to the borrower. You tend to Theo" Cordelia said trying to stay calm. Faith applied healing magic to Theo but there was no knowing how long he had stopped breathing. If more than 3 1/2 minutes, he was sure to have brain damage. Five minutes and he'd be brain dead. A trifle if she still had Etherion but without it, she was at the mercy of conventional biology. Theo gasped with a silent scream as powerful magic forced his lungs to inflate and heart to beat. How body shook as she stimulated adrenal glands. "She lives...barely" Cordelia said. 

 

Faith cried silently and nodded as she stabilized Theo. A half hour later, Lucy rested inside a rose, the symbolic crux of Cordelia's power. "She will have to rest for at least two days. The damage to her intestines, stomach, and liver was very extensive" Cordelia said. "Theo is out cold. What the fuck happened?" Alicia asked. "I sense a trace of spellwork in the air. Something malicious and not of mortals" Cordelia muttered. Faith bent down over Lucy. "Theo looked at Lucy with dread and concern. She couldn't have done that to him. It's unnatural" Faith said looking at the fragile borrower. She extended her finger and touched her head. Her finger glowed. "Faith, Lucy is very weak. A spell could be too strenuous for her right now" she warned. Faith ignored her and began the spell to read her recent memories. "Lucy was aroused, extremely aroused. Way more than usual. She could, umm...smell us having sex. Strange, human pheromones can have an influence on us, but this went way beyond that. She was roughhousing with him and then she heard whispering" Faith said.

 

"Whispering? From whom? What were they saying?" Alicia asked. "Can't make it out. Like dozens of voices. Wait, my name kept popping up when she looked at him. Jealousy, intense burning jealousy. Lucy, oh god. She sexually tortured him out of jealousy. When she saw she had smothered him with a kiss, she grabbed the kitchen knife and stabbed herself. She...she..." Faith muttered as she touched her stomach. "Faith!" Cordelia yelled slapping her. Faith gasped as she came to her senses. "She wanted to die so badly" Faith whimpered crying. Alicia led her to the sofa and hugged her. "I thought this place was protected by such things" Faith growled angrily at Marco. "It is. The barrier...oh god the barrier. It weakened because my faith wavered earlier" he muttered.  "You couldn't have known" Cordelia said. "The hell I couldn't. This is my punishment for questioning the church" he muttered standing up and going to his room. "The hell is he talking about " Faith spat. "Marco, Marco confessed his love for me, and we were...intimate" she replied. Faith could no longer be angry with him. "He questioned everything he was taught. Whomever this was must've took that moment to slip this spell into her" she said. "Then the blame lies with me. I put the thought into his head" Faith said. "No. This had been coming for some time" she said. "Was he happy when..."

 

"The happiest he's been for a very long time" she replied. "I can't just sit around and let whoever did this try again" Faith said. "Come with me" Cordelia said. She led Faith to the master study. Faith watched as she opened the glass case hung over the fireplace. Cordelia picked up an ancient sword and carried it to Faith. She packed it on the desk before her. "This is the most important heirloom of the Alighieri family" Cordelia said. "This? Forgive me but this rusty sword looks like it can't even cut soup" Faith said looking at the decrepit sword. "It has not been used since the Spanish Inquisition. None in the family has shown enough power to awaken it. However, you have shown to have an abundance of magic within you. The master asked me earlier to prepare the spell to bequeath it to you" she said. Cordelia took a small dagger from her pocket and cut her palm. "Now yours" she said. Faith reluctantly did so and winced as the goddess cut her hand. "Ow!" Faith yelled as Cordelia roughly grasped her heeling hand with hers. "Bear with it. Now repeat this. By the rite of blood, I take ownership of this blade and duty. Let those who worship falsely beware the Campioné" Cordelia said. Faith reiterated the oath as their mingled blood dripped onto the rusty blade. The sword trembled and rose off the desk. It turned its point at Faith and before she could utter a word or move, ran her through. 

 

Faith found no searing pain or blood at all. If anything, a warmth and pull as her essence reforged it.   Faith pulled the sword as if in a daze and as she did, she found the blade itself gleaming as it was freed from her. "My god, it's magnificent" she muttered. "Indeed, it is. Its name is... Last Stigmata" she said. Faith felt a power as she grasped it. "Where did this come from? Cordelia...this is a fae forged weapon" Faith said. "No, it is a Faith forged weapon literally. If you see fae design in it, it is because your soul influenced its rebirth. How does it feel?" Cordelia asked. Faith shot a pulse of lightning magic through it. The blade crackled with energy startling Cordelia. "It feels like my father's sword Rune Breaker. That's not a coincidence is it?" Faith asked Cordelia shook her head.  "If you will excuse me" Cordelia said. "Cordelia, I don't blame either of you. Everyone deserves happiness. Make sure he remembers that" she said. Cordelia nodded and left her.

 

"Don't you dare" Cordelia hissed finding Marco kneeling in his room. He held a cat o' nine tails in his hands. "I have transgressed and sinned and people in our care have suffered for it" he said. She grabbed the whip. "So flagellation is the answer? Shipping yourself till you're bloody solves the problem?" she scowled. "I command you to let go" he said. She didn't and because she disobeyed, an excruciating pain tore through her body. She trembled. " I said let go!" he yelled. She held fast as blood dripped from her nose. "Dammit Cordelia!" he yelled letting go himself. She had the whip and tossed it across the room. Cordelia collapsed onto the floor. "Everyone deserves happiness. She said that" she muttered. "You are a fool...and so am I" he whispered as he cradled her body. Marco cleaned the blood from her nose and stroked her hair. "Last Stigmata is hers now as you requested" she said. "Did it respond?" he asked. "Fiercely. I've never seen it radiate so much power. I almost wet myself" she said.

 

A few hours later...

 

"You're doing well" Faith said towering over a shrunken Marco. "I have fed babies before. Least I can do right now" he said as he bottle fed her son. Cordelia smiled watching him. "Thank god they're too young to remember this crap" Alicia said as she bottle fed her stepdaughter. Marco sighed and placed the infant boy on his shoulder and burped him. Cordelia giggled. "What is so funny?" he asked. Cordelia shrugged. "She finds you taking care of a baby very cute...and desirable" Faith said as she gave Lucy another dose of healing magic. Cordelia blushed. "Reading my mind isn't very nice" she huffed. "I didn't. It's natural for a woman to judge the worthiness of her mate on how they take care of children. But onto other matters. Marco, how did Campioné hunt gods and goddesses in the past? Your books were sketchy on that" she said. "We had the help of an oracle that could divine their location" he replied. "Holy shit. For real? Are any still around?" she asked. "Just one" he replied. "Then I guess I'm off the Greece" Faith said. "No, you're not" he said. "If I can track down the fucker that attacked us..."

 

"The oracle isn't in Greece. It's here in Italy" he said. "Seriously? But I thought the oracles were in Delphi Greece. That what all the stories say" she said. "The oracle of Delphi was but one. There was another in Cumae or what is known now as Cuma. The oracle was known as the Cumaean Sibyl. *Only a few in the world know the oracle is still there" he said. "Marco you can't send her there. She's goddamn crazy. Your own mother refused to speak about her time with Cassandra" Cordelia said. "Cassandra?" Faith asked. "The oracle and a mortal who obtained goddesshood. Cordelia has a point. Cassandra has been known to kill visitors" he replied. "I still have to try. Besides, I'm not exactly defenseless" Faith said summoning Last Stigmata. Marco gasped at the sight of it. "It really is as magnificent as the stories. No, more so" he said. "If you insist on going, then wait until morning" Cordelia said before leaving the room.

 

(Authors note: There really is or was an oracle in Cuma Italy called the Cumaean Sibyl around 800 BCE or so. Well known to the point that the famous Renaissance artist Raphael painted her in the Santa Maria Della Pace. As for the name Cassandra...)

 

Lucy finally awoke to the sound of thunder. "Welcome back" Faith said sipping tea as she stared out the window listening to the sound of rain. Lucy let off a screeching wail before sobbing. Faith put down her cup and plucked her from her makeshift bed. "It wasn't you. Someone was controlling your emotions" she said. "He begged me. The look he gave me. Oh god the sound of his bones breaking!" she cried. "He's all better. He understands it wasn't you. Now I need you to calm down. Your body is still weak, and your pulse is dangerously high" Faith said. The small woman whimpered as Faith petted her body. "Yes. That's better" Faith whispered. "Why me?" Lucy asked. "Only you and Theo are the ones with no extensive magical training, so you were defenseless. That and..."

 

"The underlying seething jealousy?" Lucy asked. "Yeah...that" Faith replied. There was a long silence. "Oh dear" Faith said seeing the small woman lactating. "Oh shit the babies" Lucy said. "Sleeping soundly and perfectly safe. Now brace yourself" Faith said delicately placing Lucy's breasts in her mouth. Faith closed her lips and gently sucked. Lucy gasped and her tiny toes curled. She drank her milk while at the same time used her finger to caress her back. It only took a minute to relieve the excess milk. "I felt like killing you. I felt so much hatred" Lucy said softly. Faith had her recline in her hand. "I saw" Faith said. "Then how can you be so gentle with me? Not even one shred of anger?" Lucy asked. Faith's eyes glowed faintly as she pointed a glowing finger at her. Faith used a spell to show her the moment she found her body. Lucy nearly peed herself seeing her own blood-soaked body. The memory of the smell of her blood. Metallic and sweet. Her body unmoving, and a grief so crushing it took her breath. And one lone thought..."it should've been me".

 

Lucy watched aghast as they scrambled to save them. Faith's composure actually being shock. And when she learned this was an outside attack, Lucy did pee herself as she felt a rage, she didn't think anyone could exhibit. Faith broke the spell seeing it becoming too much for the borrower. "God help whomever it was" Lucy muttered. "I highly doubt it" Faith said softly. "And now I peed on you" Lucy whimpered. Faith put her down and washed her hands. She microwaved a cup of water and let steep a teabag. Lucy was afraid for Faith. Her depth of her love was a deep as her contempt. She had been told of the things she had done before and as remorseful as she was, Lucy knew her state of mind could be delicate. After all, this was a woman who erased the futures of over 7 billion people to fix the world. A precarious state of mind is par for the course just in that. "It's ready" Faith told her breaking her train of thought as she placed the cup of herbal tea down before her. Faith then put down a sliver of soap and toilet paper. Lucy slowly climbed in wincing at the heat but found it soothing in moments. "Not too hot?" she asked. "Perfect" Lucy replied.

 

"Good. Now relax" Faith said as she soaped her fingers. Lucy sighed as giant fingers lathered her hair and upper body. Upon asking, she stood up so the giantess could soap the rest of her. Faith giggled as Lucy chirped as a finger rubbed her bare butt and tickled her labia. Lucy rinsed off and soaked as Faith applied another healing spell. "Yes. That's better" Faith mumbled. "You're very good at that" Lucy said feeling the soreness in her abdomen fade away. "Daddy taught me. Healing spells was one of the very few he let me use. The trick is knowing a bit about anatomy" she replied.  "You did say your dad was pretty smart" Lucy said. "And very moody. Humans would call it...bipolar" she said. "Isn't that genetic?" she asked. "Usually yes. I go to great lengths to control my emotions. But there are times..."

 

"You miss him, don't you?" Lucy asked. "Every goddamned day. Nights like this with thunder and lightning I'd get scared. Me, an Etherion user that could literally toss lightning bolts scared of lightning and thunder. He would hold me in his warm soft hands and tell me I was safe. Tickle my feet so I would laugh and giggle. Suck my toes so I would relax and fall asleep" she replied softly. A few drops of water fell into the cup and Lucy turned around looking up at the giantess. Giant tears falling from her eyes. "And now I can't even be with him. Fuck, I can't even let myself look like I did when I was born. This...this is fake. A lie" she said crying softly. "You're real to me" Lucy told her. Faith took her out of the tea bath and began drying her. "If I had lost you, any of you..." she said. Faith nuzzled her breathing in her scent.

 

Faith sat quietly watching the borrower eat a late-night dinner. "Fuck I'm starving" Lucy hissed as she devoured bits of food. "I'd imagine so. Healing magic borrows the minerals, nutrients, and proteins in the body. "That bad?" Lucy asked. "Your intestines were hanging out" Faith replied softly. "I felt your rage. Your pain" she said. "And I yours" Faith said. "No, what I felt would shrivel the devil's soul" she said. "Lucy, I wish you could see what I see. The beautiful life sitting on this countertop before me. So full of possibilities" she whispered as she traced her tiny leg with her finger. I'm connected to life energy in ways you can't comprehend. Even now as I move my finger, I can see your blood rushing to your labia. Your milk production increasing. Those breathtaking eyes looking through me. You are a work of true art so your goddamned right I got pissed" Faith said sternly. Lucy blushed and wiped a tear away. She spread her legs. "Tempting, very tempting. However..." she said poking her tummy. Lucy winced in pain. 

 

"You're still weak. Faith bent down and gave her a long gentle kiss. "You should get some sleep. *yawn* so should I" she said. Faith carried her to Lucy's bedroom. "Wait. What if he's afraid of me?" she asked. "He won't be" Faith said softly. Faith placed her on the floor and left her. Lucy quietly entered the bedroom. Her baby slept in the crib near their bed. In the bed was Theo. She shuffled her bare feet on the floor trying to find courage to get closer. "It's more comfortable here" Theo said softly. Lucy made a quiet gasp. She walked to it finding each step harder. She climbed in and laid there petrified. Barely any light entered the room, but she could see his silhouetted face. He moved and she trembled. His hand reached out and she flinched. "You look much better" he whispered. No anger, fear, or anxiety. Theo being Theo. Lucy scooted lower in the bed and buried her face into his chest. Theo stroked her hair as the borrower sobbed. It hurt him so much to hear her cry so hard. Her body still weak and now full, she fell asleep.

 

Theo awoke and found Lucy not beside him. He got up and saw their baby not in her crib. Worried until he heard a faint sound. Theo looked up to find Lucy quietly sitting on the windowsill rocking their daughter asleep. The way the light danced around her left him in awe. He went for a morning pee and when he returned, she was placing the baby back in the crib. Lucy was naked and as she turned slightly, he could see the faint reddish outline of where she stabbed herself and dragged the blade through her flesh. His blood ran cold remembering being told she tried killing herself but in truth he had already knew. He stood here inches behind her and she had not noticed. Lucy squeezed a few drops of milk from her nipple and used it to draw a growth arcane. Theo watched silently as his giantess wife went to the bathroom. He could hear the shower running. Theo sat silently on the bed replaying in his mind what had occurred yesterday especially one particular thing.

 

"You're awake. I... I can shrink down" she stammered. "No, you're fine" he said. "Been up long?" she asked. "Since you were feeding the baby up there and then putting her in the crib" he replied. She was surprised she hadn't noticed him being awake or even walking about. She sat on the floor naked quietly and anxious. "...so much blood" he muttered. She looked at him. "I saw you...you...and then so much blood" he said. "How?" she asked. Theo looked up. "From above" he replied. Lucy realized he was describing a near death experience. She hid her face in shame. Theo walked over to her. Her beautiful giant feet flat on the floor. "Do you want to talk about it?" he asked stroking her big toe. She quickly shook her head. Theo walked to her crotch. He touched her lips. "NO! Don't touch me!" she yelled her whole body tense. "You won't hurt me" he said calmly. "You don't know that! Whatever it was could happen..."

 

"You put a knife through yourself. Let's not bullshit about what you're capable of doing if it came to that" he said flatly. Theo rubbed her walls until they were slick with her juices. She whimpered and scrunched her toes. Her hand trembled. "It's okay. Touch me" he said. The giantess timidly did as if he was made of glass. He sat calmly in her open palm looking at her. He could see sheer terror in her eyes. "Lucy. You won't get better if you don't start playing with me" he said. Her fingers felt parts of him. His arms, his back, his little feet, his growing erection. Still though, he could see she was frightened. "You don't understand. I felt your bones snap like matchsticks" she whined. "You're gonna let whoever did this win?" he asked. "No" she spat. "I'm asking my breathtaking wife to use me to feel better. Because if not, she'll stay broken forever" he said softly. Lucy hung her head knowing he was right.

 

She sucked him off gently before pushing him in and out of her. After cumming, Theo gave her permission to keep him in her mouth entirely. Something normally would around the borrower but right then nearly gave her a panic attack. Theo pushed her further and further with sexual trust exercises and gradually she relaxed. She shrank down to normal size and laid in bed with him and listened to his heartbeat. Steady, relaxed. "Did your stomach just growl?" he asked. "Umm...yeah. Tasting you worked up an appetite" she sheepishly replied. Theo kissed her passionately and got up. He scratched a temporary growth arcane on his skin causing him to be human sized for the moment. "Wait here" he said. She could faintly hear him talking to Faith and Alicia. They of course asked how she was. "My wife has seen better days, but she'll be fine" he replied. They then asked if he was okay being around her. Lucy held her breath. "Of course, I remember the pain but all that I felt is nothing compared to what she endured. Till death do us part isn't some traditional bullshit you say at the altar. That means something to me...and her. You said it was a miracle you were able to bring me back. What if I told you as I hovered between this world and the next, I refused to pass on? That I told heaven to kick rocks because if I didn't have Lucy it wouldn't be heaven?" he asked. Lucy didn't know what to say to that. She didn't think she could ever find words to express what she felt.