- Text Size +

 

"It is done" Hiro said to Lilith. Lilith took the device, crafted in steel forged by the insane sword smith Masamune and its enchantments by Hiro and Abe no Seimei, from him. "And it will perform like the one you made for that mortal Selah?" she asked. "...better" he replied softly. "Good" she replied before disappearing. The dead soul fell to his knees knowing the power of what he gave her and the terror it could unleash with the right divine power channeled. He did not remember crafting the hero driver as he was swept up in the reality change like billions of others but as he studied the shard given to him, he admitted it was his work. His only hope was the hidden power within the hero driver. A power he had found traces off studying it.

 

Lilith appeared in the throne room of hell and summoned the loyal archfiends to her presence. "This, this my loyal demon lords of damnation is the key to conquering the mortal world" she said unto them. "What is it my queen?" one asked. "On its own nothing. But combined with Lucifer's power...everything. Azazel, Abaddon, Asmodeus, Belphegor, I will pave the way for you. Render unto me your demonic souls" she said. They looked at one another. "Do you not trust me? Remember, if my plans succeed, not only will you be free of hell, but we can also cause a never-ending cycle of pain, misery, sin, and death that will sustain us for eternity. No longer will you have to abide by Lucifer's table scraps" she said. They looked upon one another nodding in agreement. The four archfiends of hell rendered unto her their souls. Lilith left hell for Earth to begin the final act.

 

She appeared hovering 5,000 ft. high above Jerusalem holding what appeared to be smoldering coals. Four in all for each demonic soul. The crossover from hell to the mortal plane transformed them. Just as there are consequences for mortals crossing into lands of the dead, such are for demons crossing nakedly into the mortal plane. "Go. Find your vessels and begin the work of Armageddon" she said to them before each one flew off at impossible speed to the four corners of the world. Each demon flew through the air so quickly that anyone within sight and sound of it went deaf and blind from the light and sonic boom. Their sights on a single mortal. There are conditions for a demon to possess a mortal. One that is weak willed is a must. One that has sinned greatly and weak or bereft of belief preferred. Historically, usually children and the weak hearted were prey to demons but for a prideful archfiend, they would not choose a child, drug addict, or simpering human. No, something more was needed and the takeover so much more brutal. 

 

Belphegor found his vessel in Los Angeles. A young model hoping to make it big in Hollywood. At that moment she was looking at herself in the mirror making sure no traces of vomit were on her lips. Minutes ago, she was purging herself in an effort to stay thin. Nobody would suspect the 139 lb. woman was a gluttonous eater who threw up what she ate barely an hour later. She checked her red dress, her makeup, and heels. Each bit of her disguise had purpose. Red dresses tended to extrude a sense of sexuality. The makeup hid her natural blemishes. Her sandaled heels showing off her pampered feet as she figured Quentin Tarantino wasn't the only producer/director in Hollywood that preferred girls with nice feet. Her dreams would never take root as the demonic soul crashed right through the ceiling and stopping right before her dazed eyes. The demon decided it had made the right choice and hovered down to her crotch. With no warning it forced its way up her pussy. The woman made a soundless shriek as it invaded her, burrowing its way deeper and deeper until it resided in her womb. She felt it take root in her womb spreading its evil through her until she was not herself no longer. Her eyes now pitch black. This my dear readers is how a high-ranking demon possess someone. A woman carrying the original sin and burrowing deep within were that sin is carried. 

 

Belphegor looked at his new reflection feeling the mortality of it. Meat, blood, minerals of the earth. Powered by chemical and electrical reactions. A pathetic creature bound by physical limitations, but it had its purpose like a suit of armor. A way to exist in a plane that did not suit it. Immediately it felt the pangs of hunger and stumbled out of the bathroom. "Ms. Carrington. He'll see you now" a secretary said to her. Curious, the demon walked through the doors into the office where a middle-aged man stood. It ushered for her to sit down which it did simply to study its prey. An hour passed and the demon had enough of the human putting his hands on it. The demon shrank the man where he sat and devoured him. "Lilith said such things were fun but I had no idea. I want more" it growled in a voice not his own. Within 15 minutes, it has shrunk and eaten the entire floor of the office wing. It was not sated. Nothing could ever sate the Archfiend of Gluttony. It had walked outside where the building was surrounded by cops. Someone before they were eaten had called them. One could only imagine what was said. Belphegor stood there amused as it picked its teeth with the leg bone of the mail room intern it had found. It's eyes not on the cops but the entire city. A city of millions of morsels. The demon grew to 300 ft. and tore away its clothing as a demon had no need of such things. It tabbed up the cops and dumped them into its mouth before swallowing them whole. Then, it began its walk crushing the fleeing populace under its bare feet and snatching ones it fancied up to be eaten alive. 

 

Asmodeus found a potential vessel in St. Petersburg Russia. Olga Petrov, a woman of 24 years old was the token wife of an oligarch. Her husband rarely visited their lavish mansion leaving her alone most of the time. Spending his money became boring after a while so to keep herself entertained she fucked every staff member of the household. Pool boy, maids, mechanic, gardener it didn't matter to her. Case in point the maid in her bedchamber that moment. A poor waif of a girl who took the job just a month before. They pay was excellent but very soon the girl saw the truth of the woman who was her boss. Somewhat pretty, Olga turned her attention to her. She tried to dissuade the woman, but Olga made it clear that she was not a woman you said no to. Now, naked, ashamed, and frightened she tried not to look at Olga. "Miss... miss please don't" she whispered as Olga kissed the ball of her foot and flicked her tongue between her toes. The girl was pushed onto her back and whimpered as Olga stuck her tongue deep into her pussy. She was a virgin saving herself for marriage and very not a lesbian. She hoped it would over as soon as possible. Well, she got her wish in one way.

 

Asmodeus crashed through the ceiling striking Olga having her slam into the wall. The girl was stunned from the crash and tried shaking off the dizziness and ringing in her ears. Olga would never wake up as Asmodeus slithered its way up her wet cunt and buried itself in her womb. It opened its eyes and fixed the shattered ribcage it had caused. "So weak and so malleable" it muttered fixing the damage with ease. "Miss? Miss are you okay?" the girl asked sitting up. Asmodeus stood up and saw the naked girl. With a demonic grin and crawled onto the bed and dropped her cunt right on her face. Equal parts moaning and screaming filled the room as Asmodeus built up the lustful energy to begin its work. The girl realized in horror that the feeling of being swallowed by her pussy was no illusion but was actually happening. She had been shrunk and was now being drawn in. Asmodeus stood up with the shrunken girl's legs dangling from her cunt before being slurped in. Moments later with a growl, the demon came crushing the girl to death and absorbing her life force in the process. It was not done there and began prowling the mansion for more victims.

 

By half hour's end, she had fucked to death the entire staff. Their shrunken crushed corpses still lodged in her pussy. Their life energies fueling the next phase, Asmodeus grew out of the mansion destroying it and began marching through the city in her 300 ft colossal glory. At first everyone paused seeing the naked woman walking through the street crushing people and cars under her feet. It was akin to watching a train wreck or plane crash. The feeling of disbelief making you watch. Then, people felt themselves being lifted off their feet by an invisible force as her body got close enough. Those further away watched in shock as they were sucked into her cunt. Asmodeus would moan loud enough to rattle Windows as her pussy crushed them and devoured their energies. Blood and pussy juice raining down on the street. People fled in panic but it being midday on a weekend, the streets instantly became a choked mob. More and more were sucked into the black hole like cunt of the giantess demon and no matter how many had, it never filled up. Hundreds, thousands and still it consumed more, and it cared not who. Young, old, male, female, transgender. Nothing was beyond its wanting. 

 

Some would say those crushed flat under her bare feet were the luckiest. Instantaneous and something left to bury. The only thing that pleased the demon more were those swept up in her lust filled rampage. A young man watering his roof garden saw her approach, saw what was happening and did not flee in terror. He was mesmerized by her beauty. If he only knew what the demon truly looked like. He shed his clothing and began jerking off as she approached as if communing with her. Asmodeus could sense his lust and looked to him. She scooped him up and smiled as he still jerked off in her hand. He grunted and came releasing his seed onto himself. Asmodeus tossed him into her mouth savoring his lust and semen until he had died from drowning in her saliva. She swallowed him satisfied for a slight moment. Then, she kept walking...

 

Abaddon had found its vessel in Madrid. Like Olga, it had chosen a wealthy woman who was more or less a trophy wife of a businessman. Maria Espinoza was a 20-year-old girl was the epitome of lazy. She wanted for nothing and was bored with it all. Having every wish and desire fulfilled at a snap of her fingers had taken the joy out of the anticipation of wanting something. She slept most of the day depressed. Not even the maids could get her to leave her room. Abaddon flew through her open balcony window landing at the foot of her bed. It made its way to her pussy and began digging deep within her. Maria instantly awoke to the pain and cried out for help. Then, the demon nestled into her womb and took over. When the maids found her, Abaddon looked at them with a sneer that could freeze your soul. Instantly, the demon began feeding by devouring their desires, dreams, and ambitions. The demon of sloth sucked them dry but worse yet as her victims succumbed, they began shrinking. A foot, then an inch tall, then out of normal sight. Sucked dry, they had no will to do anything. Not scream, run or hide, even had a horde of dust mites tackled them and ate them alive. Abaddon has grown to 20 ft and smashed her way out of the mansion. Outside, she could sense more people to drain which she did. The entire neighborhood of rich, well to do citizens of Madrid suddenly felt the urge to do anything sucked away and as consequence shrunk. 

 

A man polishing his new Porsche ended up drowning in a bead of water on the ground. A housewife drowned in her own glass of wine. A boy studying for a test eaten by his pet cat. A girl playing with her dolls swept away by the air conditioning in her room. Abaddon fed growing again now to 100 ft and began marching into the heart of the city. People did not flee as she ate their will and desires. Thousands dying in moments after being shrunk. Car and bus crashes, derailments, death by appliances, their own breakfasts, pets, vermin. The people of Madrid found themselves on the lowest totem of the food chain. Abaddon could've grown to a mile tall or more, but it was not needed. Her attack was so insidious, not a trace of blood or broken bodies could be found on her naked flesh. Her mere presence was lethal. The only Archfiend demon more feared was Azazel.   

 

Azazel stood above the other demons and was second in sheer power to Lucifer. A fallen angel himself, Azazel' domain of sin was the most treacherous, abandonment. Any number of sins could find its root in it. Lucifer himself once joked the list of his victims was as long as the Nile and as wide as the ocean. He taught humans the art of war, women how to deceive even hearts, men to reject love. And in all this, the wise ones could see his pinnacle of sin. Wrath. The ultimate expression of his works. If an abandonment was his canvas, wrath was his paint. Azazel found his vessel in Johannesburg. A girl of 16 walking home from school. Her name was Ayanna, and she was a Coloured, a derogatory term left over from Apartheid days for Ayanna was of mixed blood. Her father a white Afrikaner and her mother a house maid. Even with Apartheid gone and many laws prohibiting discrimination, old attitudes still remained. Neither blacks nor whites accepted her especially after learning her parentage and that she was a ward of the state. She was not even safe at school as bullies picked on her each day and her own teacher called her a mongrel under his breath. She despised them. Each and every one who was cruel to her she wished dead. Today she got her wish. 

 

Azazel crashed before her knocking her clean off her feet. The dust settled and those curious about the impact saw she was the only one injured. "Help..." she begged bleeding from her head and nursing a broken arm. They ignored her. She was in too much pain to even feel Azazel dig its way into her pussy and into her womb. Taking over, Azazel remarked she fit like a glove. It was beyond easy to possess her for Ayanna was both an abandoned outcast and wrathful. "Rest child. Soon they will all die" he hissed in her soul. The monster easily mended her wounds just as police had arrived. "Hey you there! Better explain all this!" a cop said approaching her. Azazel stretched and cracked its joints adjusting to a fleshy form. "You hear me I said explain!" the cop said grabbing her arm. Azazel looked at him before grabbing his throat. The demon lifted him off his feet and with a grin began shrinking him in front of everyone. In seconds, he was small enough that her entire fist could engulf him which it did. With glee, Azazel crushed the shrunken officer in her fist, letting his blood drip from her hand. Panicked, the now dead officer's partner fired his handgun into the demon. Each round impacting her until his mag was spent. Blood soaked right through the school uniform but obviously would not hope to kill one of the archfiends of hell. He watched in horror as the bullets were pushed out of the body before the wounds disappeared. Azazel fed on his wrath and began growing.

 

With lightning speed, Azazel killed a random person eliciting fear and anger. Then she moved to another and another until the sidewalk was soaked in blood. The people fled but Azazel simply drank in their anger and fear growing even more. Now strong enough, Azazel used her power to infect people with wrath. People began killing one another over grievances recent and long past. Racism and prejudice were like gasoline on a fire as the demon grew off of it. Azazel was satisfied with her size at 275 ft and began walking. It looked on with sick admiration as people used their cars to run people over. Rape and murder as twisted vengeance. A tingle went up her spine seeing a home as it walked. Her vessel said it belonged to a girl that tormented her. Azazel slammed her bare foot right through it demolishing it. Out of the rubble, a girl crawled out, screamed seeing the familiar giantess and ran. Azazel let her vessel finish this one by letting her raise her bare foot and drop her big toe right onto the girl slowly. The giantess got goosebumps as her foe popped like a grape under her toe. 

 

Minutes later she spotted another with the same uniform in the crowd running and plucked her right up. Azazel was taken aback at the sheer wrath her vessel emitted from this one. Searching her mind, she found this girl had been her friend for two years until she abandoned her to be one of the cool girls. She had even helped with the bullying. Ayanna hated her most of all for her betrayal. Ayanna stripped her of her clothing and painfully forced her girl into a bowing position in her hand. "AYANNA PLEASE! I'M SORRY! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!" the girl pleaded. Ayanna closed her eyes for a brief moment before opening them. "What's inside me just said that traitors get it the worst in hell. Try to make the most of it" Ayanna sneered as she popped the girl into her mouth and began chewing. The girl shrieked for a few moments before her life ended. Ayanna swallowed her pulped remains wishing she could have done it more than once. "I like you" Azazel told her. Ayanna said nothing back as the demon took control once again...

 

Lilith descended into Jerusalem feeling the archfiends marching to their goal. She set foot right before the Dome of the Rock. Unlike Vatican City, its symbology barriers had eroded over the centuries and barely tickled the woman. At that time of day, worshippers had gathered by the hundreds to pray, not to God or Allah, but to her. Such was the way she warped reality. It was the biggest stronghold of the faith of Lilith on the planet but that would not save them. It would actually doom them. People froze seeing their goddess before them and flocked to her. Lilith stood there saying nothing. They prayed and prayed. "I hear your prayers, your devotion and so you shall be rewarded with a sight none have you witnessed before" she said as she fitted the Inferno Driver around her waist. Once done, she summoned the key to hell, infused with the divinity of Lucifer himself into her hand. Its power synced up with the driver. "INFERNO" the driver said. She slid the key into the right side of the driver. Lilith felt the power speaking directly into her soul. "Inferno Rise" she muttered activating the password to engage. There was a burst of blinding light that could be seen for miles all around as she transformed. "The Fallen Angel descends. Abandon All Hope" the driver said as the transformation finished.

 

Their vision cleared and was met with the visage woman shrouded in the divinity of a fallen angel. Her feet were bare, her body wrapped in gleaming white cloth, her hair sparkling like the sun, and in her hand was the brilliant blazing sword of Samael. Lightbringer. People groveled before her seeing something to terrifyingly perfect. She looked upon them all and chose out of the multitude a boy around 13. "You, stand up" she commanded him. The boy stood up. "You have a smartphone in your pocket do you not? Take it out and begin streaming me to a social media site of your choosing" she said. The boy did commanded and nodded as he pointed the phone at her. His legs trembled. "You know of the story of Sodom do you not?" she asked with a booming voice. "...it....it was destroyed for its wickedness. It was full of all manner of perverts and hypocrites" he replied shaking from his black hair right down to the toes in his sandals. Lilith motioned for them to move away from the boy.  Her bare feet making the tiniest of slapping sounds on the holy ground. Holy ground in its zenith would've burned her bare soles black from touch. "Your name" she said. "Hasam" he replied. "Do you know what is worse, a disbeliever or a hypocrite?" she asked. "I don't know" he replied. She smiled at his innocence.

 

"A hypocrite for a disbeliever has not lied. I hovered high above your city looking into the hearts of men and found so many wanting. So many turned their hearts against me and yet profess their love for me. I spared this city months ago during my ascendency wanting to make it a holy place for my people but in truth you all have fouled it. Like someone shitting in a drinking fountain" she said. The people around her professed that it wasn't true. "SILENCE! Even now I can see remnants of your old Faith's on your hearth and home. You there still have a menorah. You there named your infant son David. You still have the Star. And you...you bear the Crescent. HYPOCRITES ALL OF YOU! And so, like Sodom this city shall burn" she said. They watched in awe and fear as Lilith grew into a 200 ft giantess. Her shadow darkened the holy place. The golden dome was as if a candle to the sun compared to her. "And one shall live to bear witness. Hasam, take off your sandals for I am holy ground incarnate" she said lowering her hand. The terrified boy slipped his feet out of his worn-out sandals and stepped into her giant palm. 

 

His minuscule weight barely sunk into her warm flesh. The soles of his feet felt the grooves of her skin which seemingly pulsed with power. Lilith rose high into the air and stopped at 10,000 ft. "Close your eyes child for comes next is creation and death in its purest form" she said. Her hand glowed brightly as she slammed it down on the top of the Inferno Driver. "DESTRUCTION, DEVASTATION, DESPAIR, RUIN. FALLEN MAXIMUM BREAK" it growled. Fiery gigantic wings sprouted from her back as it absorbed light in all directions. Within seconds, all Jerusalem was plunged into darkness. With only the light of ominous angelic wings as the only light. Not even sun shone. And then, the blinding light of Lilith was focused into one point which floated down. To those watching from below. It was as if an angel has dropped a star from the curtain of heaven. It would be the very last thing they would see in this life. 1000 ft above the Dome of the Rock, the point of light exploded violently. Ground zero, anyone within it ceased to exist. Not even ash remained. 0.5 seconds after the explosion, the air within a radius of one mile rose to 25,000 degrees centigrade vaporizing any life within it. The shockwave exploding out obliterated structures that had withstood empires.

 

Standing water exploded into steam. Ancient trees turned to carbon ash. People killed so quickly; their bodies reduced to ash before they could fall to the ground. Five miles from Ground Zero, people in their homes and on the streets saw the flash. Those staring right at it went blind and did not see death rushing for them. Their clothing burst into flames. Anything remotely flammable in flames seconds before the shockwave snuffed it all out. 6 miles from Ground Zero, the air grew as hot as an oven on broil. 7 miles from Ground Zero, the shockwave could be seen and felt through the ground. The luckiest on lower floors took shelter in bathtubs as their windows and homes were broken and rocked by the blast. The shockwave dissipated and then the horrendous howl of air being sucked back into the vacuum the superheating blast had caused. Ashes from people, pets, trees, homes, temples, mosques, anything that could burn swept up in a swirling rising mushroom cloud with Lilith and the boy completely unharmed within it. Lilith floated out of it. "You can open your eyes now" she told him. 

 

Hasam looked down at what was left and recognized not one thing. The Dome of the Rock was gone. The Wailing Wall gone. The walls separating Jews and Palestinians were gone. Just a flattened burning landscape in every direction. He looked at his phone which said "No Signal" as any cell towers were destroyed. Hasam was a deeply religious boy even before the reality change. He prayed five times a day. Observed Ramadan with his family. He wished everyday his home would see peace. The end to war, rocket attacks, soldiers walking the streets. Harmony where one could worship as they pleased. Hasam had loved Lilith with all his heart as she actually brought peace to the land. United in one faith, no more attacks, soldiers in the streets, or rocket barrages from both sides. They had even begun to bring down the walls. His only concern was being a good boy as to not anger the females in his homeland. His mother would chide him saying if he were bad, he would be shrunk and made to do horrible things. All that was gone. For a boy, for anyone of that matter to see your beloved goddess extinguish everything and everyone you loved in an instant, was too much to bear. "We loved you. To punish the innocent with the guilty is not love. It is not justice" he said softly looking at the goddess. Hasam stepped back and fell from her hand. 

 

Lilith did nothing to save him as when he spoke, she felt his undying love pulled away from her. It gave her pause and she watched him fall and die. She shed one tear as seeing such a pure soul broken affected even her withered evil heart. Her giant tear fell to the ground hissing into steam after hitting the scorched stone. Lilith floated down until her bare feet touched the ground. She sat down crushing what little remained of the Dome on the Rock. Her massive ass crashing all the way to the ancient foundations of the Second Temple of Jerusalem. There she looked up at the sky for some time before the sky grew dark once more but not of her doing. The four Archfiends of hell had begun its massive spell. Hellish darkness clouded the skies all over the planet. 

 

Earlier...

 

"We need to make the battlefield of our choosing. Controlling the field is half the way to victory" Mars said. Moments later all of them winced in pain. "By the Great Mother did you feel that?" Quetzalcoatl asked. "We all felt that even Joseph" Kali replied. "A great multitude of souls suddenly cried out and were silenced" Joseph said. "For us to feel them even though they do not worship us, many, VERY many must've just died" Mars said. Kali poured her tea all over the table and used her power to divine what had occurred. In the reflection, they could see Lilith standing inside the mushroom cloud" Jerusalem. Lilith has obliterated Jerusalem" Kali said. "With what power? Not even she can do that" Quetzalcoatl said. "Lucifer. She has obtained the power of the Fallen One" Kali replied looking deeper. They all looked at one another. "We must return to our domains. The adversary has prepared a feast of blood and misery" Mars said. "Agreed. But we must hurry. Darkness is spreading around the world as we speak. The Dukes of hell ride with her" Kali said. Kali and Mars disappeared leaving Joseph and Quetzalcoatl alone. "And you serpent?" Joseph asked. "Me? I shall take stock of my lightning and ready my war club. We shall return when the time comes" he replied as his forked tongue escaped his mouth. And like the others, he was gone.

 

Joseph returned to find everyone looking at BBC News. "Jesus Joseph. Where the hall have you been?!" Alicia asked. "Preparing the final line of defense" he replied. "While you've been gone..."

 

"I know. It was felt by me and the deities I had a meeting with" he said. "And the goddamn sky?" Alicia asked. "Demons of the lowest bowels of hell have arrived" he said looking at the blackened sky. But as he did, the sky began to turn red. "Oh my god. Faith said this happened before. Some kind of merging of the worlds" she said. "No, this isn't a merging of worlds. I've only felt this one other time. The Twilight Lands of the Brownies" he said.  "Shh. Something is happening" Selah said to them. "This is real time footage of a US predator drone from Syria that has now entered Jerusalem airspace. As you can see, the entries city has been destroyed confirming our fears when the live stream from a Hasam bin Salam was cut off. Wait, something is on the ground" the newscaster said.

 

Lilith heard the small roar of the jet engine on the drone as it approached. She stood up revealing her gigantic height for the countless millions watching live. The drone shook as it flew through the many updrafts caused by the fires below. Lilith reached out and grabbed it like it was a mere toy. "Look upon my works and despair" she said pointing the drone around her showing off what was left of the city. "Me and my sisters came to user in an age of peace and prosperity. To put an end to war, racism, poverty, and strife. Only to see you rejoice in their murders. So be it. For if you cannot accept love and obedience, you shall chafe under the yoke of fear and horror. A new age shall dawn. The reddening skies above your heads shall be the augury of change. In three days, the realms of the dead shall merge with those of the living. Demons shall walk the earth and judge you all until the stars grow cold. Three days for humanity to...pause and reflect. So has your goddess Lilith commanded. So it shall be done" she said with a booming voice making sure the mic of the drone picked up every malice laden word just before she crushed the drone in her hand to scrap.

 

"She called me out specifically" Selah muttered. "She has a bone to pick with everyone kid not just you" Skylar said. "No, she said pause and reflect. That's what my name means in Hebrew. Joseph, you said the driver is good for one last fight" she said. "Yes, but things have changed. She's invoking the power of lucifer himself. She used his power to nuke Jerusalem" he said. "I know. I saw something like my driver around her waist and her image is almost identical to what was described in the Kabbalah. She bears the visage of Samael the Lightbringer" she said. "...you're pretty well informed" Joseph muttered. "My parents were good teachers" she said. "Then you know what level of power we're dealing with, and you'd still face her?" he asked. "I never went to Sunday school. Who's Samael?" Lucy asked. "The second of God's creations. When God said let there be light, Samael flicked the switch. Hence the name Lightbringer. After his fall, he took the name Lucifer" Selah said. "And in the game of concepts and power, the oldest one has the advantage" Lucy said. "Or the one most believe in. In this case both" Joseph said. "But she's still vulnerable to symbology. If we count Selah, we have two Campioné on our side" Alicia said.

 

"This war began with a Campioné. And like all wars they take a life of their own. This isn't just about killing jealous gods anymore. She's summoned the Dukes of hell to aid her. This is Armageddon" he said. "Then something more is needed beyond a Campioné" Mary said leaning against the wall. "MARY!" Alicia said steadying her. "I found my way back. There is something you should know".