- Text Size +

 

The urge to suck on her like candy nearly overpowered him but he took it slow. Tentative licks of her tiny pussy to make her wet, then a gentle sucking of her cunt. Keith held her still as she wriggled. As he ate her out, Faith was coaxing her son to climax. The boy grunted as he shot his little load on her tongue. "I'm...I'm sorry" he panted. "Don't be. You're just as sweet on the inside" she smiled savoring his cum. Faith felt the need to use the boy further, but she worried that would too much for a first time. She gently cuddled him as he rested. Grace squealed as she came coating his tongue with her juices. Both of them cared for the twins as they rested and relaxed.

 

"They fell right to sleep" Faith said. "It's been a very long day" Keith chuckled. Faith placed them back in their tent. "Dad? Can you hold me" she said shrinking down. Keith nodded and held her in his hands. "Sing me a song" she asked. Keith smiled and began humming the song "Come Go With Me". She felt his soft finger stroking her delicate little back before she fell asleep. 

 

Back in the waking world...

 

"That's it. Swallow" Alicia said spoon feeding Faith soup. "She looks better" Lucy said screwing on the top to a bottle full of breastmilk. She wiped away any spillage after she milked her.  "Looks can be deceiving" Alicia muttered wiping Faith's lips. "She taking food?" Marco asked entering the room. He carefully sat down not to disturb the small women on the bed. "Thankfully yes" she replied. "Did you make any progress?" Lucy asked. "It's a twist on a sleeping spell from Ancient Greece" he replied. "How can a sleeping spell kill someone?" Alicia asked. "Let's find out" Marco said placing his hand right over Faith. His palm glowed as a symbology magic array formed around it. "Greek and fae? The damn spell is acting as a parasite. It's feeding itself off her own energy but why?" Marco asked. "Fuck the why. Break it" Alicia hissed. "...I can't. It's too interwoven, too complex to break it under normal means. Layers and layers of protection. I only got as far as I did because I had an idea of what to look for" he said holding his wrist. Alicia was about to berate him until she saw his nose bleeding. "Are you alright?" Lucy asked. "Just pushed myself a little too hard is all. Cordelia!" he yelled. Cordelia entered the room.

 

"Confirmed. A Greek sleeping spell" he said shaking. She braced him. "Then I'll get started at once" she said. "Started on what?" Alicia asked. "Deconstructing the spell piece by piece" he replied. "Can't you just name the God or whatever?" Lucy asked. "If they were standing before us yes but sleep and dream gods have no physical form" he replied. "Then how do we beat them?" Alicia asked. Marco and Cordelia looked at one another. "Nobody ever has" Cordelia said sitting down. They began using magic to coax the sleeping spell into form. "My god" Lucy muttered as the entire room was filled with lines of writings and symbols. "How...how long?" Alicia asked. Marco shook his head. "Alicia, we do not know how long this will take so we do not know if we can finish in time. But we will try" Cordelia said softly. She said nothing as the giant and giantess began their work.

 

Back in the dream world...

 

"Breakfast!" Keith yelled as he dropped a few wild strawberries down. "And how are you two doing this morning?" Faith asked ruffling the hair of her kids. "Fine. This salted minnow isn't so bad" Matty said. "It's important to conserve food when you can. When I was a little boy, our family spent weeks preserving food for the winter months. Frog steak, earthworm, acorn meal" Keith said. "Earthworm?! Fuck that!" Matty said. Faith punched his shoulder. "I will say it's an acquired taste" Keith said. "Mom said you lost your parents in a mudslide" Grace said. "I did. Only me and my sister survived it" he replied. "Must've been hard" she said. "In the beginning yeah, it was. Thankfully, I had my sister to help me. You'd be surprised what you take for granted until you lose it. Love each other as much as you can. Always" he said softly. Matty looked at his sister and tore off a chunk of strawberry for her. "I'm surprised you haven't gotten her pregnant Matty" Faith said. "I only do her in the butt" he said flatly. He was promptly hit in the face with the same chunk of strawberry he'd given her. "What?!" he yelled.

 

Grace got up and took off running. "What? It was the truth? Rather I lied?" he asked them. "It's not so much what you said but how you said it. You referred to her like she was just a fuck buddy. Not cool Matty. Dad, can you go get her?" Faith asked. Keith got up and walked off. He came back minutes later empty handed and very worried. "I can't find her" he said. Faith stood up and motioned for him to pick her up. She scanned the area using clairvoyance. "I... I can't either. She's cloaking herself with magic. Daddy" she said scared. "Just stay calm. She hasn't grown so she can't have gotten far. Get up boy and help" he said. 

 

Keith stayed human sized while Faith stayed shrunk as well as Matty. He had never seen his mother in full borrower mode before. She had left in such a hurry that Grace left her shoes and socks behind. Faith smelled her dirty socks to get a scent and began tracking. Faith found footprints and confirmed with her nose they were Grace's. They were fresh leading off the path. Faith grew more and more frightened as they went deeper into the grass. Keith could only move so fast in fear he might crush the girl without knowing. Keith's blood ran cold when the trail ended at a very small hole in the ground. A telltale smell entered his nose when he bent down. "What is it?" Faith asked as he shrunk down. He didn't answer. He summoned his sword. "Daddy!" Faith screamed. "Formic acid and venom. A fire ant colony. "Stay here. If you get stung..." he said. Matty rushed in at full speed using a fortification spell. A spell that caused a small cave in behind him from his footsteps. Keith was frozen in shock as memories form long ago resurfaced. Faith screamed his name frantically as she powered up. "NO! You could collapse it on their heads!" he yelled stopping her. 

 

He had to stoop down walking through the tunnel. He was surprised that ants could make tunnels this big but a faint light and the sound of crying ahead urged him on. Bits of dirt fell overhead signaling how precarious the integrity of the tunnel was. They were made to withstand the infinitesimal tremors of ant feet, not those of a powered up shrunken boy.  "GRACE!" he screamed. His echoes traveling down the tunnel into various other caverns. "MATTY! HELP ME!" Grace screamed back. Matty quickened his pace as the light ahead grew brighter. As he got close enough to see, his breath caught in his throat. Grace sat on the ground with a barrier around her, but dozens of ants had dogpiled on it. Mandibles and stingers attacking it with his shrunken sister nearly hysterical as she desperately tried keeping the barrier from collapsing. Matty let off a flurry of lighting spells but at his size it was more like static shocks than anything. It did the job killing most of the ants and driving back a few more. "Grace!" he yelled pounding his fists on her barrier. Grace opened her eyes to see her brother. "MATTY! MAAAATY!" she sobbed hugging him. Their happy reunion was short lived though as when he killed some ants, it had produced an attack pheromone. Now a legion of fire ants had begun to surround them. They were cut off from the exit. 

 

"Stay behind me!" he yelled firing of lighting magic over and over until one got close enough to bite his arm. Matty screamed in pain as the ant crushed the bone in his arm. If he hadn't been fortified, it would've bit it clean off. Terrified, Grace peed herself which oddly made the ants even more aggressive. One pushed forward using a fallen ant as a shield and stabbed Matty in the foot with his stinger. The boy made in ungodly scream and he fell to one knee. "G... Grace" he stammered as the venom coursed through his body. She could see him gasping for air. The look he gave her though, one of remorse shook her very soul and caused a change in her. "Lemurian barrier spell level one...Shield" she muttered repelling the ants away with a barrier leagues better than anything she ever conjured. "Igniting oxygen. Lemurian fire spell level two...Inferno" she muttered. A cascade of flames ripped through the entire colony.

 

"What the..." Keith said seeing traces of smoke coming from the ground.  There was a small rumble under his feet before a burst of light came from the ground. Within it hovered Grace carrying her unconscious brother. She landed near Faith who rushed over. "MATTY! WHAT HAPPENED?!" she yelled grabbing her daughters' shoulder. Grace looked at her and Faith gasped seeing a magic array dancing in her right eye. "Analyzing affliction. Poison detected, breaking chemical bonds. Lemurian healing spell level two...Panacea" she muttered. A greenish hue enveloped Matty and he stabilized in seconds. Grace powered down exhausted and nearly slumping over. "Ants...ANTS!" he yelled sitting up. Faith hugged him tightly sobbing his name. Matty reached for Grace's hand and squeezed it. Minutes later, Faith had grown human size and held her kids in her hands.  She was too traumatized to let them walk on the ground right then. They all rested letting emotions and adrenaline cool down. 

 

"I can barely remember it myself. It was like there was me and then another me" Grace said answering how she felt using Lemurian magics. "When I saw the look in his eyes, like he was so sorry for everything and that he loved me, something in me snapped" she said. She held Matty and kissed him roughly. "Don't ever give me that look again. My heart..." she said before crying. Her brother said nothing as he petted her hair to calm her. "You two are safe and that's what matters" Faith said wiping a tear away. Reluctantly, Faith let them walk on the ground again but kept a sharp eye out for anything remotely dangerous. Even ladybugs met her ire. In due time, they returned to the house safe and sound. "Welcome home kids!" Alicia said picking them up for the ground and cuddling them. "Mom! Too tight!" Matty yelled. "So, did anything exciting happen?" Alicia asked. Matty and Grace looked at one another. "Nope. Nothing at all. Hiking and fishing" Grace said. "Then it was a good trip then" Alicia shrugged. "Mom, if you don't mind we'd like to take a bath" Matty said. "Oh okay" she said putting them down. She cocked an eyebrow as she watched the kids hold hands and run into the hallway. "Since when did they get so chummy?" she asked. "During the trip, the kids were fuc..."

 

Faith elbowed her father. "Ahem. During the trip, the kids were fighting and saw how much it hurt one another" Keith said. "Must've been some revelation" Alicia said. "Yeah you could say that" Keith muttered. "Well lunch has been prepared but since the kids went to wash up, I guess we can start without them" she said. The maid brought a tray of sandwiches. "Thank you Mary" Alicia said. Faith look another look at the maid as she thought she could sense an odd aura around her. As if the air shimmered around her. Faith blinked hard and found it gone. "More tired than I thought" she said. 

 

Alicia was sleeping soundly next to her. She was utterly exhausted but for some reason could not fall asleep. As if a part of her demanded she stay awake. She chalked it up to anxiety over this morning and left her bedroom just to check on her kids. At 2 am, everyone was asleep except for the night shift officers who stayed in the control room. With the Mogwai nation destroyed, there will still threats out in the world. She opened the door to Matty's room to find Grace human sized in it. The room reeked of sex and teenage hormones. Grace slept on her back naked with her shrunken brother sleeping soundly between her breasts. "If Alicia saw you now..." she muttered entering the room. She picked up Matty and found him still slightly sticky. The smell of Grace's juices clung to his skin. She placed him on a pillow far away enough that if Grace had moved she would not crush or smother the boy. "So cute and sexy" she giggled to herself petting his naked body. She stifled a squeal watching his little toes curl as her fingernail tickled his tiny sole. She kissed his tummy softly and he shifted in his sleep. The urge to suck his cock entered her mind but it was clear the boy needed his sleep. His body was still weakened by the venom and more so by the sex session with his sister earlier. 

 

Faith grabbed a thin blanket for Grace and draped it over her nude body. She did indeed look like her grandmother right down to the fact her second toes were longer than her big toes. Faith looked at her own feet for a moment to remark she had the same kind of toes, but Grace had narrower feet. In borrower society, she would be married, and her spouse would be sucking her toes as she bared her first child. Matty would be a father himself seeing to his wife's needs. Hell, maybe his wife and Grace's. Alicia had been clear she wanted the kids to be brought up human and as they grew older and didn't show most of the signs of being a borrower (being only one third borrower), she relented. Now it was clear that the progression wasn't absent but delayed. They were awakening to instincts that couldn't be ignored. Faith would have to speak to Alicia about it but chose to wait until they got home. 

 

Faith understood what the kids were going through. How many sleepless nights she spent wanting a cute boy to fuck her, suck her toes, and cuddle her naked body. Some asked how such a kind girl could fall into with a man like Markus. His rants about humanity was just the tip of it. In truth, he gave her what she craved. Sex, intimacy, and children. She swore she would not let her kids fall in with someone unworthy of them. Faith kissed Grace on the forehead before leaving them.

 

She made her way to the library hoping some old boring book would have her fall asleep. She grabbed a random one, sat down, and opened it. "Huh?" she asked seeing the pages utterly blank. Even the title on the spine was absent. She grabbed another one and found the same. Another then another, and another. "Fuck is going on?" she asked after finding her seventh random book with empty pages. She went to one book she knew had words in it; "Thumbelina". She calmed down slightly seeing words in it but as she read she found sentences broken, words out of place, a chapter missing with blank pages and then the rest of the book itself blank. The angrily threw it across the room. "Clairvoyance!" she yelled looking around sensing something as very much amiss. She didn't see anything. "Not buying it!" she said increasing her magic power to an extent her eyes were bloodshot. And then she could see it. "Auras, auras everywhere" she muttered. Every single thing in her view had a magical aura about it. The books, chairs, even the pen on the desk. It was familiar to a particular aspect. "...it's an illusion. It's all an illusion!" she yelled. The door to the library opened. "No, not an illusion" a voice said. 

 

"Mary? Your name is Mary right? Wait...I saw you at our home in Indonesia. How are you...you're behind this?!" she yelled running up to her. "Half of it" she replied. Faith grabbed her by the throat and was shocked that the frail looking teenage girl pulled her hand off her. Faith saw the bruise on her wrist. "What the hell are you?" Faith asked. "Do you really have ask?" she replied with slightly glowing eyes. "A goddess. Which one? You know it doesn't even fucking matter. You'll die like the rest" Faith hissed attacking her. She fired off spell after spell of all kinds only to see the girl completely unharmed. "A futile gesture Faith. I'm not like the others. I have no body to kill" she said. "Nothing is invincible. All I need to do is find out your name..."

 

"Morpheus. The Greek god...or goddess of dreams at your service" she said bowing slightly. "You cocky fucker!" Faith said extending her hand. Seconds passed. "Expecting your sword?" she asked. "If you haven't figured it all out, this is a dream" Morpheus said. "Bullshit! The smells, the sounds, the goddamn taste of my son's semen!" she yelled. "All invented by your mind. Hmm, I see it was the books that tipped you off. Understandable. Your mortal minds are interesting. Many cannot read anything in dreams, but some exceptional people can. Even then it comes from memory. This book here "Thumbelina", a book read more than once it seems" she said flipping pages. "Yes, these pages come from your memory" she said. "Then the other book here blank..."

 

"Are either books you haven't read or forgotten" she finished. "Your deal is to trap me in a dream?" Faith chuckled. "As you said yourself this is no mere dream. In terms your mortal mind can understand, if this dream were as a house, I am just the foundation and you are the architect. Your own magics are the nails and studs that hold it together. Your magic has been casting nonstop for two full days. That would put a dangerous strain on anyone especially you" she said. "So, I'm to die in my sleep?!" Faith yelled. "I pulled from your psyche to make it as pleasant as possible. This really is a world of your choosing. That other Hope is gone and you're free to take her place. Children grown and loving. Your father, mothers, your homeland. It's as you wished it so" she said.

 

"I did NOT wish for her to be dead and for the Mogwai extermination!" Faith yelled. "Deep down you did. Her existence keeps you from trying to have a life with your parents and as for the Mogwai...well them being gone would keep your loved ones safer I guess" Morpheus said. "So, this is a dream of my own making?" she asked. "Indeed it is...until your passing" she replied. Faith grinned and broke into laughter. "Card to let me in on the joke?" Morpheus asked. "If this is of my own making, then you're in for a world of trouble. I got a VERY active imagination and good memory bitch!" Faith yelled snapping her fingers. Suddenly they were in the front yard of the mansion with Morpheus totally surrounded by every person Faith knew intimately. Her father holding his sword. Lawan her spear, Susan a short blade, Fiona her gun, Claire in full fae mode, Alicia with her artifact at the ready, dozens of soldiers her father introduced her to or knew from life, and Faith in full armor with her sword Last Stigmata. "Leave nothing" Faith growled pointing at her. 

 

Each one rushed in to take on the deity as Faith stood there watching like a General. Morpheus simply stood there not even bothering to defend herself. Each attack met with a nullifying force. Every...last...one. Faith did not give up in the slightest and charged in herself.

 

And unknown time later...

 

"AHHGH!" she screamed swinging her sword at her. Morpheus stepped aside for it to miss. Angrily, she tossed the sword as hard as she could and saw astonished that Morpheus caught it between her dainty fingers. Screaming to the heavens, Faith grew in height. Taller, taller, and still taller until even the spacious mansion was no bigger than her big toe. Radiating so much lightning power, thunderstorms filled the sky. With an animalistic growl, she raised her left foot up...and slammed it down. Slammed it down with so much force the dream world glitched. Cracks and fissures raced from her cavernous footprint. However, Faith could feel the goddess moving under her bare sole. Faith rose high above the air and she could see Yorkshire in the distance. Only parts of it in existence reminding her how fake this all was.  She took what she knew of what her father told her about science and conjured the most powerful elemental spell she could. 

 

"Daddy? Do stars die?" she asked him once as they gazed at the night sky. "Yes, they do actually. They collapse and explode when they get too old. Either a nova, supernova, or hypernova. And when that happens it shoots off one of the most powerful things in nature...and I'm rambling" he said. "No, I wanna know everything you do" she said smiling. "Okay..." he said petting her head.

 

 

 

 "FUCKING DIE ALREADY!" Faith screeched after concentrating and making her attack take form. A brilliant flash of light came from her hands. Brilliant enough that even Morpheus winced. A millisecond of light so bright and hot everything in their world turned to ash and dust. And when it was over, darkness remained. "Yeah! Fuck you in the ass!" Faith howled. "Not today" Morpheus said calmly snapping she fingers and bringing the world right back to prestige order. "Im...impossible. That was a gamma ray burst. Nothing..." she stammered. "You can't kill a dream Faith and you can't kill me" the goddess said coldly. "I'm trying to be as gracious as possible in this. Anything you desire can be done here" she said closing her hands. She opened them to reveal Theo. "I love you Faith. I want to be your mate" he said. "S... stop it" she muttered. Morpheus carried him to her, and Faith scooted backwards. "Don't you love me?" Theo asked her. "Please...please stop" Faith begged. Morpheus dropped him and Faith instinctively caught him. "I want to be with you. I want to be used by you. At your very mercy, your command. I want you" he said. Faith trembled as her nose caught his testosterone laden pheromones. Her shaking finger petted his tiny little balls. Theo sighed as his cock grew.

 

"NO!" she yelled stopping herself. "Then you don't want me" he said softly looking down. "That's not true!" she yelled. "Then prove it! Stop lying to yourself!" Theo yelled. Faith growled and slammed him headfirst into her pussy. Grunting like an animal, she brutally used him for her pleasure until she came. "More!" she said sucking his little cock. Even Morpheus cocked an eyebrow at the ferocity of her libido. Theo grunted as he came on her tongue. She flipped him over and jammed the tip of her tongue up his ass. He yelled in pain as her tongue sodomized him. His squirming as she held his legs went unnoticed. Panting and barely conscious, Theo twitched as her teeth nibbled on his arms and legs. "Am... I yours?" he gasped. "MINE!" she screamed before jamming him into her mouth. Morpheus watched as she writhed on the ground as she bit and sucked on his body while fingering fucking herself. And when she came, she swallowed him whole. She felt him slip down her throat and into her stomach and learned that it was possible to have an orgasm within an orgasm. But it came with a cost...

 

Faith came to her senses sometime after and let out a panicked scream. She stuck her finger in her mouth touching her throat. "What are you doing?" Morpheus asked. Faith gave no answer as she made herself puke. "Nothing...he's....he's gone" she muttered. "Of course he is. He served the purpose your mind gave him" she said. "I NEVER WANTED TO EAT HIM ALIVE YOU FUCKED UP GREEK!" Faith screamed. "I don't know why you're calling me fucked up. This came out of your head. Dreams can be described as many things. The vehicle for the subconscious. The crossroads for all emotions. The psychiatrist to tell our unspoken desires that not even you are fully aware of. In this case unrequited love. Your desire to possess him was so potent you did the most drastic thing you could do. You ate him" she said. Faith stared at her for a moment before weeping as she knew her words to be true.

 

In the waking world...

 

"Jesus. She came three times and now she's crying. What the hell is happening in there?" Theo asked. "Progress?" Lucy asked. "The fact these physical things are occurring means we're slowly breaking through. Her mind and body are slowly resynching. But...there's so much still there" Cordelia said. "Marco. Will she die?" Alicia asked. He gave her a look. "At this rate yes. If we had an extra day, we could free her. Now, she has 6 hours left. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" he choked.  "Then there's only one option left. Her father" she said. "He's a Mage?" Cordelia asked. "Yes, but his skill rests in his sword that can break spells" she replied. "Then why the hell didn't we get his help earlier?!" Lucy asked. "Because their circumstances are...troublesome. Marco, take me to the airport. I can't translocate to a place I haven't seen before. I'm not that good" she said. "Understood" Marco said stopping.

 

20 minutes later...

 

"You ready?" Marco asked. "Fuck no. What I'm doing is a Hail Mary. There's going to be a lot of questions and not many explanations. Not to mention his bodyguard can literally smell lies. If he learns who she really is...holy shit" she muttered. "Then let's get going" he said to her. Marco drove her to the airport in Rome. "May all His angels speed you on your journey" he said kissing his cheek. Alicia nodded and ran inside to the ticket booth. The next fight to London took off in 35 minutes. She still had to pass security and her heart sank as she saw the line. "Come on" she growled as she slowly made her way forward. "Shoes off, metal objects in the tray" the agent said. She threw them down and kicked off her sandals. She had 10 minutes to get to her gate. She passed through and ran barefoot through the terminal not daring for an instant to put her sandals back on. Some would see her as a rude American, but none knew the truth. A desperate wife on a mission. "Final boarding for Air Italia flight 1277 nonstop to Heathrow London calling for final boarding" the announcement said. Alicia sprinted hard, her bare feet slapping the floor painfully now. "Here!" she yelled slapping her pass on the desk. The attendant casually stamped it and let her pass. She boarded the plane and sat down.

 

The plane ride was 2 hours and 45 minutes, but it seemed like eternity to her. Stale air, stale food, and the boy kicking her seat pissed her off so much she gave thought of shrinking him and sealing him in a bag of crisps. She dismissed the thought as that was not her anymore. Faith had rescued her from such a life and as minutes ticked by she worried she would lose her way if Faith died. The plane touched down and taxied to the terminal. She pushed through the passengers and ran like mad through the airport to the exit. People took her picture as she was still known as the singer Celine Cruz. She had not been in public since marrying Faith and although she lost a good part of her fan base, they had not forgotten her. Alicia ignored people asking for autographs as she waited for a taxi. They thought her rude as she got in the car and she didn't care a bit what they thought. Using her song magic, she traced the driver to speed as fast as he could down the M1 to Yorkshire.  She checked her watch. 1 hour 33 minutes and counting. 

 

She raced to the door, barely waiting for the car to stop. She pounded on it and it eventually opened. "I need to see Keith now" she demanded. "Wait outside please" the maid said. "No time for that!" she said pushing past her. Alicia was struck from behind with a shrinking spell as two giant black shoes came down on either side of her. Fingers wrapped around her body and lifted her up. "Let me go!" Alicia said giving off a burst of power. Alicia fell from her grasp and softly landed on the floor. "Code 1!" the maid yelled. Moments later she was surrounded by giantesses from all sides. "I don't want to hurt you, but I need to see Keith now" Alicia growled. "See me about what?" Keith asked stepping forward. "Sir. Her magical power..." the first maid said.

 

"I can see it" Keith said with glowing eyes. Alicia snapped her fingers breaking the flimsy shrinking arcane placed on her. She grew to human size before them. "I mean you no harm" she said. "So, it would seem. You could've killed them in an instant if you wished" he said. He waved them off. "We need your help. Do you remember the woman that came to you once? The one called Faith?" she asked. "How could I forget? She left more questions than answers. As if she knew how things should turn out" he said. "She's dying. A curse has been placed on her and we tried everything to break it. " she said. "Everything but my sword" he said. "Exactly. She has...55 minutes before it kills her. Please. I'm begging you..." she said before crying. Keith looked around. "Where is she?" he asked. "In Italy. Her friends are still trying to do their best but..."

 

"Italy is like a three-hour flight" he said. "We're not flying" she said opening a portal. "I want answers when this is over" he warned. "So be it if that's the price" she said softly. She took his hand as they entered. They were back in front of the villa in an instant. "Keith. There a barrier. A strange one" Oberon told him. "There's a barrier in the way" Keith told her. "I know. Marco, let us in" she said. The barrier dropped for a few seconds letting them in. Alicia ran into the house and to the bedroom. "We didn't know..." Lucy sniffled. "She's so pale" Alicia said sitting down and letting her tiny body. "You must be Keith. Marco Alighieri" Marco said extending his hand. "As in Dante Alighieri?" Keith asked. "An ancestor" he replied. "Curiouser and curiouser" he said sitting in the bed as well. "Well?" she asked. "Easy. Breaking curses and foreign spellwork is a delicate thing even for Rune Breaker. Oberon?" Keith asked. A shimmering soul of the old fae appeared and floated down to Faith. "A sleeping spell but this is no ordinary one. Who cast this?" Oberon asked. "A god by the name of Morpheus" Alicia replied. Keith and Oberon looked astounded. "Please. Please help her" she begged. "I've only seen a spell this powerful once before in the Old Lands. I have good news and bad news"

 

"The good news is his sword can break this spell. The bad news is this spell has ensnared the girl mind and body. If broken by Rune Breaker, it will destroy her mind. She will be a mindless girl the rest of her days" he said retreating into Keith. "I'll give you some minutes to decide" Keith said leaving the room. Keith heard the girl sobbing as he sat on the sofa. Up till that moment he didn't believe gods even existed. Sure, people that acted like gods but a real one? He wondered who these people were to be in such a situation.

 

Back in the dream world...

 

"Take off your fucking shoes" Faith hissed. "Does it matter?" Morpheus asked as she stood in the street. "You're fucking up the street so yes" she replied. Morpheus shrugged and took off her shoes and stockings. She bent down to look at the little borrowers going about their day around her bare feet. Some smiling and waving. "This is a magnificent place. You even took care to memorize so many faces. Normally with so many they would be blank like those books. Curious though as I keep seeing one boy in particular" she said picking him up. Faith snatched him away from her. "Who is he?" she asked. "Someone I had a crush on. He was the first boy I let suck my toes" she said petting him. Morpheus looked at the slowly disappearing landscape. "I don't take joy in none of this. My job is to be impartial" she said. "And yet you're killing me. That's not impartial" she said. "There are forces at work far greater than you or I. Forces not even I am willing to trifle with" Morpheus said softly. "You fear Morrigan that much?" Faith asked. "Not her" Morpheus replied. "Then who is..." Faith was saying until she heard voices.

 

"Curiouser and curiouser". "Daddy?" Faith asked hearing his voice in the wind. She could not see him. "I should change. If it come to it, I should perform the Last Rites". "Marco? Marco was never a part of this dream. So why am I now...you look worried Morpheus. Worried for the very first time. Why?" Faith asked. Morpheus looked around. "Your times grows short Faith. You should make peace with yourself" she said. "Nuh uh. I may be dying but I'm betting the people I love are doing something to your spell. It's weakening isn't it?" she asked. "It won't save you. In real time you have 30 minutes left to live" she said coldly. "Then I'll die trying" she said placing the small boy back on the street. She raised her hand over her head. "All I have to do is believe" she muttered.

 

In the real world...

 

"Don't. She wouldn't want this" Alicia said. "Can you tell me who she really is? For some reason, a part of me won't let this go" Keith asked. "...you should know. She's..." Alicia was saying before Faith's sword Last Stigma shimmered into existence. "Her sword?!" Cordelia yelled. It vanished into Faith as fast as it appeared. "She's fighting it! The spell weakened enough she could summon it!" she yelled.

 

In the dream world...

 

Faith grabbed the sword as it appeared from her chest. "Something tells me it's the real thing" she said before attacking. Faith gave no heed to anything this time as she was relentless. Far away enough with bought time, she began the ritual. "By the Order of the Campioné, I begin the binding! Your pantheon is known! Your name is known to me! By your name I bind your Authority! MORPHEUS, GREEK GOD OF DREAMS!" she yelled. The binding circle spun around the goddess as ethereal chains bound her wrists and ankles. Last Stigmata trembled and left her hand flying at the goddess. But before it could pierce her, it vanished. Morpheus began breaking the chains. "Impossible. I got your name perfect. You told it to me!" Faith yelled. "You cannot bind a dream and I am made of dreams" Morpheus said.

 

In the real world...

 

They were blinded by light as the sword reappeared. It's power arching like mad made everyone retreat out of the room. "My god, what is it doing?" Theo asked. "It's doing what its namesake is meant. But what form could it...oh" Cordelia said. "Is that what I think it is?" Lucy asked as the sword took another form. "That's how you bind a dream god? Astonishing" Marco said. "A dream catcher?" Keith asked. The golden dreamcatcher cast golden light on the tiny barely alive woman. "What's happening now...Jesus!" Dru yelled as bright golden light blinded everyone in the room. 

 

In the dream world...

 

A golden light surrounded Morpheus and pulled her off her feet. "What...what have you done?!" she screamed at Faith who had fallen to her knees. Faith simply grinned as the goddess was yanked out of their world. Moments later, the dream world dissolved into void.

 

In the real world...

 

Faith opened her eyes and sat up slightly. Everyone was aghast at two sights. One, Faith waking up, and second what was right above her body. "IMPOSSIBLE! IMPOSSIBLE! I AM MORPHEUS, GOD OF DREAMS! I CANNOT BE TAKEN PRISONER!" she yelled switching between male and female. Her body was firmly shrunk and entangled in the golden threads like a moth in a spider's web. "By rite...of the Campioné, this battle is over. I now...now bind you to my service with the name...Mary" Faith stammered. The dreamcatcher disappeared freeing Mary physically, but she was now bond spiritually to her master. And under unique circumstances, a portion of her power was transferred to Faith. Faith fell backwards into a warm giant hand. She looked up. "You?" she asked before passing out. "FAITH!" Alicia yelled. "She's stable. Just in time" Cordelia said. Marco crossed himself and sighed. "I still want answers here" Keith said. "Alicia..." Cordelia muttered as something inconvenient occurred. Keith held his breath for a moment watching in disbelief. "Now I know I want answers" he muttered.

 

Faith awoke hungry and parched. "Water? You've been asleep for three days" Keith asked sitting on the bed. "Yes pl... oh no. You shouldn't be here. You need to leave" Faith said. "I don't think so" he said placing Alicia's makeup compact mirror next to her. To her horror, she saw her glamor was gone. "I confirmed with Oberon that this is no magic trick. Care to explain why you look and smell like my daughter?" he asked.

 

"Because I am your daughter" she replied.