- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is another collab I did with Scrungee on Twitter, crossing over our size settings. It's a sequel to the previous one, where Allison plays a lead role along with Scrungee's OC Lia.

TAGs: Feet, in-shoe, aware

Shrunk n’ Flunk at College - Vol 2

A Scrungee & Sheo Collab


Story by Sheograth10

Art by and Shrunk n’ Flunk characters owned by Scrungee


Today was the day that Lia was finally going to get some payback on her best friend Eve and her more recent friend Amy. After what those two put her through, she just had to do something to return the favor.


The first part of the plan was simple, as she just shrunk Eve and Amy, hiding them away on her person for later. For Eve, it was a familiar if unenjoyable sensation, since this wasn't the first time her best friend shrunk her. But for Amy, as a scientist who created her own method of size manipulation, it was an entirely alien feeling. Yet at the same time, she was insanely excited, and not just for the potential kinky stuff.


As Lia was about to stow Amy away in her pocket, the shrunken woman rattled off several questions in quick succession, some of which were extremely complicated. At first, Lia tried to answer them earnestly, since they were still friends despite the approaching payback. But those questions kept coming, and each one seemed to get more technical than the last, which was far too much for Lia on a Friday evening.


So, Lia stowed Amy away in a pocket with Eve, and swiftly left to meet up with her new friend, Allison Kim...



She had already told Allison about her plans, though she left out the part about this being about friendly payback. But she made it sound like both Amy and Eve were excited to be toyed with by her and Allison for the evening. And luckily for Lia, Allison was in the perfect mood to toy with a shrunken friend or two.


Lia didn't share this information with either of her diminished friends, wanting to surprise them instead. And even if they tried to protest, Allison wouldn't hear them. She had a feeling that Amy wouldn't complain, in fact, Lia had a feeling that the shrunken scientist would very much enjoy being her plaything for the night. All of this was thanks to Amy's apparently bottomless desire for all things size related, whether that meant being tiny or big.


But Lia was sure that Eve would not be pleased by this whole thing, as she very much did not enjoy being shrunk, let alone toyed with. Unlike herself, Eve couldn't shrink people on her own, and always needed Lia or Carmen to set things up for her. And even though she very much enjoyed toying with shrunken people, she could not handle even a tenth of what she typically would dish out.


Regardless, Lia looked forward to both her payback and the chance to hang out with Allison, who she had only recently befriended...



The walk to Allison's apartment was fairly normal and uneventful for Lia, but Amy and Eve were constantly bounced around the insides of her pockets. It was chaotic to say the least. But after a little while, both women heard a door open, then chatter between two titanic beings, which they could only partially understand due to the constant jostling within Lia's pockets.


After that, Lia suddenly fished both women out, and dumped them on the floor. As both women stood up, they looked up and were met with a startling sight. Right in front of them were Allison's massive feet, both peds looming over them, while their owner stared down at the shrunken pair with eyes wide with excitement.


"You both look so... Cute!"


Allison's voice boomed, exciting Amy and worrying Eve. And when Eve looked back, she saw Lia's sock-clad foot, right out of her heavy and well-worn running shoe, blocking her escape route. Further up, she could see her best friend staring back down at them, with an incredibly smug smirk.


"I'd love to play with you tonight, Amy, but I'm afraid Lia already called dibs with you..."


Amy laughed nervously, feeling bad for Eve, though she felt far too excited for Lia to toy with her to care all that much.


"As for you, Eve, I can't believe you like this stuff even more than Amy! But don't worry, we'll have a ton of fun tonight..."


Without another word, Allison leaned forward, where she seemed more like a living mountain than a person to Eve and Amy. After that, Allison plucked up Eve with her thumb and index finger, swiftly lifting her away from Amy and up towards her titanic face. The massive woman dangled Eve from her legs, upside down, while staring with eyes filled with hunger and enthusiasm. 


Eve was panicking, trying to free herself or just convince Allison that Lia provided incredibly inaccurate information about her. Unfortunately for her, Eve was far too small for Allison to clearly hear, so she just read her tiny but energetic movements as signs of excitement.


Just a second later, Lia bent down and snatched Amy, dumping her into her open palm, before simply staring at her smugly. Amy was looking up at Lia, feeling nervously excited for what was to come.


This was going to be a memorable night for all four participants...



Before Lia actually did anything, she had a quiet conversation with Amy, saying:


"So... Had fun with that guest lecture?"


Amy quickly understood that Lia was also referring to when she put Lia in her flat, and forgot to remove her before letting Eve shrink her further.


"Umm... Yes?"


Lia, in all honesty, wasn't that mad at Amy. She was annoyed sure, but this was more to one up her new friend while getting payback on Eve too. A moment later, Lia takes off her sock and drops Amy in front of her now bare, and utterly gigantic, foot.


"Well... I hope you have fun here too, Amy~"


After saying that, Lia brought her foot down, pinning the shrunken scientist under her big toe, feeling amused by how easily she was able to immobilize her. Amy was already enjoying herself, finding the soft but oppressively heavy mess of warm flesh to be amazing. Since Lia just took her sock off, her skin was slightly sweaty, but not incredibly so.


For both parties, this was a solidly pleasant experience, despite the original purpose being payback. The same could not be said for Allison and Eve...




Without warning, Allison pinched Eve tighter, before pressing her against the sole of her foot. A moment later, Allison shifted her fingers, using her thumb to pin Eve in place. The amount of pressure she subjected the tiny woman to was unreal, and was far more than Lia or anyone else previously. She couldn't squirm and she couldn't even scream, as she was entirely overwhelmed by Allison. And things were only just beginning.


She pressed Eve against her sole for a few seconds, before slowly sliding the shrunken woman down her foot, toward her heel. Her foot was insanely warm and soft, but it carried a distinct odor, one that Eve intensely disliked. It happened every time she was shrunk, probably due to the difference in size. It didn't help that Allison was rubbing her against the endless plain of skin with such extreme vigor.


Eve also could barely breathe, as she was getting constantly rolled up and down Allison's foot. And whenever she did manage to sneak in a breath, she had to deal with the obnoxiously powerful scent that surrounded her. Plus she found herself getting dirty, getting covered in moccasin fluff and partially dried sweat, which Allison didn't seem very concerned with.


"Isn't this the best, Eve?"


If Eve had the ability to, she would have strongly disagreed with Allison. She was just far too tiny to resist her, or even explain that Lia had totally mislead her.



While that was going on, Lia was in the middle of squeezing Amy between her toes. However, she gradually slowed down, both a bit worried upon seeing just how energetically Allison was dominating Eve. It even caused Amy to look up at Lia, with a concerned expression.


"That's pretty intense... You sure she deserves that? I'm the one who forgot to take you out last time..."


Lia tapped her chin, agreeing with Amy, at least partially.


"Yeah... But she could have checked first. Want to take her place then?"


She smirked at Amy, who audibly gulped upon hearing that, before laughing nervously.


"Uhh... Maybe in a bit..."


Upon hearing that, Lia shrugged and squeezed her toes again, planning to bail Eve out relatively soon...




Truth be told, Lia didn't want to give up Amy just yet. She still had more payback to deliver, and she also just wanted to have a bit more fun first. The titanic woman watched Amy intently, slowly clenching and releasing her toes. She closely observed as the shrunken woman gradually struggled more and more from her enclosing digits, finding it to be incredibly entertaining. Once she squeezed them, she'd leave them tightly pressed together, forcing the air from Amy, enjoying her puny attempts to free herself prematurely.


"You're right, Amy! This is fun..."


Lia stopped toying with Amy for a moment, just long enough so she could catch her breath and respond.


"I... Yeah... It... is..."


Amy was struggling to speak to Lia, but the massive woman just found that amusing. Though before they could continue, they heard Allison slam her bare foot onto the floor, causing them both to stare nervously at that, before back at each other.


"Maybe I should bail Eve out sooner..."


Lia was starting to feel even more guilty about her trick, and Amy also seemed concerned for her fellow shrinkee.


"Allison can get pretty intense... And it'll probably just get worse for Eve the longer this goes on."


Both women paused for a moment, before Lia started wiggling her toes, rubbing Amy against the insanely massive walls of flesh. She'd think of a good excuse soon, so for now she just kept toying with Amy...


To be continued in Part 2



Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! Also, make sure to follow Scrungee on Twitter and DeviantArt!

https://twitter.com/Scrungeesmall

https://www.deviantart.com/scrungee