- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one was a request made by Guireyart, an artist who I've worked with a lot in the past and have gotten a lot of commissions from. 

https://twitter.com/guireyart

Tags: Nesi, aware crush, some other minor feet stuff

Crushed Under Nesi's Foot - Story Request for Guireyart

Ever since you woke up at around ½ an inch tall in Nesi’s apartment, she’d been incredibly helpful with you, at least once she noticed you. There were definitely a few close calls before you got her attention. One time you landed in her cup of chocolate pudding and were nearly swallowed along with it, but you somehow managed to slip out of her mouth at the last second. Another time you fell into her fluffy and well-worn slipper while climbing her, and she nearly popped you like a grape over the course of using you as what she assumed was a pebble.

But all of that aside, your experience with your now far bigger friend was highly pleasant, though you quickly had to admit all of your inner most fantasies to her. The most she suspected was your foot fetish, so she was blown away by your whole shrinking fantasy, though she seemed highly curious about it. And for some reason, ever since she noticed you, your body became much more durable. There were a few times where she wanted to test that durability, though she would always argue that she was just trying to be a good friend and let you live out your fantasies. One time she even dumped you in her running shoe before taking a jog, which she always did sockless, giving you an extremely strenuous but amazing experience.

Though one day after a fairly lengthy workout session (which she did without you this time), Nesi gave you a particularly curious look, which concerned you greatly...

 

Before you could say a word, Nesi picked you up, pinching you between her thumb and index finger. You spent a few moments smothered among her warm skin, before she placed you on the floor near her feet. And as you looked up at her, she continued to stare at you silently, still appearing just as curious as before.

After that, Nesi took a step back, using her left foot as leverage to pry off her right sneaker, causing the opening to land directly in front of you. And while you coughed and struggled to breathe from the oppressive odor, she merely smirked at you before gripping the lip of the running shoe with her now exposed toes. In one swift motion, she tossed her shoe to the other end of the room, both impressing and intimidating you with the graceful move.

Once her shoe was out of the way, she carefully placed her bare foot in front of you, before lifting her toes up. It was a stunning sight, especially how each of her toes were at least twice your size. You were also confused about why Nesi hadn’t said anything to you yet even though her gaze hasn’t once shifted from you ever since she placed you on the floor. From this angle, you could clearly see all the bits of dirt from the floor that clung to Nesi’s toes, mainly due to how sweaty they were. And the sheer heat that radiated from her foot was enough to make you sweat all on your own, and you were just standing in front of them. But for nearly a minute, she aimlessly stretched and cracked her long toes, never touching you with them, though it still kept you frozen in place.

Following that, Nesi lifted her foot into the air before hovering it over you, causing a massive shadow to form around you. Her entire light brown sole was speckled with dirt and dust, leaving you speechless at the sight. By this point you had no idea what Nesi had planned, so you started to yell up at her, but she didn’t even react to you. And once you realized that she wasn’t listening, you turned around to run, though she matched your move by slowly lowering her foot.

You tried to run to safety, but no matter how hard you tried, the shadow of her humongous bare foot loomed overhead. And the closer it got to you, the more you realized just how futile your attempt was. So you started to slow down, and turned to face Nesi’s foot instead, just in time to see it crash down upon you. All around you was nothing but her warm skin, which was soft enough to not hurt but still kept you entirely unable to move. To describe her foot as heavy would be a vast understatement.

It still was entirely unclear why Nesi was doing this to you, but you didn’t have long to think about that when she suddenly put just a bit more pressure on you. It hurt, but you didn’t feel any injuries yet, though with your durability you didn’t know why you were feeling pain at all. With every few minutes, Nesi increased the pressure just a tiny bit more, where the pain steadily increased with each change in force. At certain intervals you felt bones snap and muscles tear, though it was never more than one for each increase in severity.

All throughout this painful experience, the oppressive smell of sweat filled each of your senses. Since you were on your back, your face was buried in the thick and squishy flesh of Nesi’s foot, causing sweat to pour down your throat without relent. The heat was intense enough to put you on the verge of passing out, but oddly enough the pain was bad enough to keep you from losing consciousness.

As you remained under Nesi’s massive foot, time started to hold little meaning for you, as you couldn’t be sure if you’ve been pinned for minutes or hours. And the worst part was how silent Nesi was. Normally by this point she’d throw some teasing quip at you, making it clear that it was all a big joke, but Nesi still refused to say a word. Even though, deep down, you’ve fantasized being crushed under Nesi’s foot, this was way too much for you. But with her hot and heavy skin smothering every inch of you, you couldn’t even cry out for mercy.

At one point, Nesi increased the pressure a tad more, finally popping your miniscule body like a bug. And once she felt that, she loudly exhaled before saying “That was incredible...” But after that, her eyes widened before she muttered “Wait, was I so engrossed that I forgot to say anything...? Guess I’ve got an apology to do once the respawn happens...”

 

A Few Minutes Later...

After the sensation of being crushed by Nesi’s foot left you, everything went blank for a moment, before you woke back up. You thought it was just a bad dream, but then you saw Nesi staring down at you with a decidedly guilty expression. Your first instinct was to cower in fear of Nesi, and when she noticed that, she frowned while saying “I really messed up, huh...? Sorry about how that happened.”

Once you calmed down, mainly due to Nesi gently picking you up and allowing you to relax in her palm, she said “Well, I got an email from one of those researcher guys, and they gave me a request. They made this new respawner thingy that’s supposed to bring you back to life if you die in my apartment. So my job was to test it out.”

When you heard that, you yelled at Nesi, asking why she didn’t say anything to you, causing her cheeks to redden while mumbling “Well... I uh... got pretty into it.” After hearing that, you grew silent, as she started to say “I planned on guiding you all along the way, and even had a few fun jokes to crack at you, but once I put you on the floor my mind just sorta melted a bit.”

She then started to nervously giggle, before saying “Weirdly enough, seeing you look more and more frightened by me, and slowly crushing you under my foot was super enthralling to me. My mind was racing so much that I completely forgot to say a word...”

You never expected to hear an answer like that, since despite how often Nesi found ways to playfully toy with you, she never seemed to show signs of having any real interest in size stuff. The pebble thing had been something she did for the longest time, but she swore that it had nothing to do with the kink you had, but this was different. And once you processed what she said, you asked if she had a size fetish, causing her to scratch her chin and say “There definitely was something real sexy about stepping on you. Way more than any of the other fun stuff we’ve done... So I can answer with a solid ‘maybe’ now’.”

But after hearing that, you ask if she planned on doing that again, since you’d come back to life while in her apartment. And when she heard your question, she smirked at you while saying “Possibly... I’ll spring it on you without warning when I feel like it. There’s something about how nervous you got that really turned me on...”

With that statement uttered, which was both concerning and arousing to you, Nesi brought you into the kitchen with her to have a nice lunch together...

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this one-shot! It was a lot of fun to explore an aware crushing scenario, since I don't typically write about them.

I've also got a Twitter (https://twitter.com/sheograth10) account that you can follow me, as well as a DeviantArt (https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10), where I also post my stories. I also post all commissions I've made featuring my characters from Shrunk at College, so consider going there for them as well.