- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: Aware, Unaware, in-shoe, feet, toes, in-sock, Tanya Deshmukh

Today was one of your scheduled days for your work study job, but lucky for you, your friend Tanya was also working today. And because of how your shifts lined up, you planned on meeting beforehand outside her apartment. As you were walking there, you started to feel light-headed, which was a bit weird but you didn't question it.

 

And right when you texted her that you arrived, you had a moment of severe dizziness, before you passed out a moment later...

 

 

When you started to wake back up, you felt a series of strangely powerful quakes, completely confusing you. But then, you saw the towering form of Tanya, making it clear that you somehow shrunk again. Normally this would cause you to panic, but this wasn't the first time something like this happened.

 

As you were quietly marveling at Tanya's titanic form, she started to tap her foot, making you feel like bombs were going off. And while she did that, she muttered "He said he was here, so where'd he go?"

 

You knew you needed to contact her, so you pulled out your phone and called her, causing her to answer and say "Hey! You didn't leave without me, right?" As she made that mostly joking statement, she slid her foot forward, nearly running you over with it.

 

And so you quickly explain how you shrunk again, causing her eyes to widen before she said "Wait, so where are you??"

 

You then explain how you were right in front of her, causing her to look down and finally see your shrunken form. That gave you a chance you notice what she was wearing, which was a black T-shirt, grey skinny jeans, and her usual skater shoes. And after that, she quickly picked you up and placed you in her palm, before saying "I can't believe your bad luck at times... Good thing your phone was working!"

 

When you heard that, you could only nod, before asking what the plan was now. And Tanya warmly smiled before saying "I've still got work study, so I'll just bring you with me! And I'll look after you until you return to your normal size."

 

That sounded reasonable, so you agree with Tanya's plan, causing her to smile again while saying "Great! I'll keep you in my pocket until we get there."

 

Following that, she carefully deposited you into the pocket, before starting the walk to your workplace, feeling glad that she found you right away...

 

 

The walk in Tanya's pocket started fairly smoothly, where you were only jostled around on occasion as her legs swung back and forth. But before long, you noticed a small hole in the pocket, which was just big enough for you. That could definitely become a problem for you, so you take out your phone to warn her, but you lose your grip on it before you were able to call Tanya.

 

And as your cell phone bounced through the hole, you dove after it without a second thought, unconcerned with the potential risks. That caused you to slide along and occasionally slam into Tanya's wall of a leg, where her act of walking only proved to disorient you further. But as you traveled downward, you never lost sight of your phone, until it eventually slipped directly into her skater sneaker.

 

That wasn't a great development, but at least you knew where to go next, though you weren't sure if it went in her sock or her shoe, so you'd need to gamble. After a few seconds of nearly getting shook off her shoe by the resulting crashes from her footsteps, you decide to go into her sneaker and hope for the best. You waited until her foot was on the sidewalk before making your move, quickly sliding into the slim gap formed between the shoe and sock.

 

Thankfully, you were small enough to make it inside unimpeded, but now you were in a truly challenging location. Things were tighter than you expected, preventing you from making any further progress, and you had a bad feeling that Tanya didn't even feel your presence right now. As she continued to walk, you were blasted by the resulting vibrations, and the snug fit forced you to take in all the force from her footsteps. The smell was fairly intense, and you really didn't expect it here under her ankle, but it still managed to surround and intoxicate you.

 

And as the minutes went by, Tanya continued to walk, blissfully unaware of your new location. But after about 15 minutes of extreme punishment, she reached her work station at the university library, still thinking that you were in her jeans pocket...

 

 

Almost as soon as Tanya got there, her supervisor asked that she shelve some textbooks on the 3rd floor, so she quickly grabs a cart toward the back elevator. And as she walked, you were shook violently with each and every step, making you regret diving after your phone.

 

Before she reached the elevator she saw Anita Li, who was a mutual friend who worked full-time in the records department. She was also walking to the elevator, prompting Tanya to wave to her. And once they were next to each other, they started to quietly chat, leaving you to fend for yourself down below.

 

Tanya started by slipping her foot partially out of her sneaker, causing you to fall all the way inside the stuffy shoe. And before you could do a thing, she slid her leg to the side, causing you to roll under the ball of her foot. Her foot was slightly hovering, so you were spared for now, but it gave you a clear view of it. Her black sock looked fairly clean, but you could see a few damp patches likely caused by her foot sweat.

 

A moment later, Tanya pressed her foot down onto you, smothering you without mercy. And as she continued to chat with Anita, she grinded her foot from side to side, thinking that the lump she felt was just a tear in her insole. She had no reason to think that you'd be anywhere other than her pocket, which was why she didn't make the connection.

 

Before Anita started to leave, she said "Since you're going to the 3rd floor, I'll just take the stairs. Catch ya later..."

 

Tanya nodded, before saying "Okay! Feel free to stop by later in my shift." And as Anita left, Tanya shuffled her shoe back on without even thinking about it, forcing you into the space between the ball of her foot and her toes.

 

After that, she took the elevator to the 3rd floor, still unaware of your current location...

 

 

The time Tanya spent shelving the library text books was particularly difficult for you, as each step buried you deeper into her warm and expansive sock. And due to her height, she could reach the upper shelves without a stepping stool, though she'd have to stand on her tippy toes to properly shelve them. That caused you to be absolutely smothered by her full weight each and every time, preventing you from even squirming. And when she would work on the bottom shelves, she'd put all her weight onto the balls of her feet, further punishing you under her socked foot.

 

But at one point, you finally saw your cell phone, though it was stuck under her big toe. You really needed to contact Tanya, so you wait until she stopped moving, before crawling under it and reclaiming your phone. And you immediately give her a call, causing her to pull out her phone while tapping her foot, unintentionally battering you under it. As she continued to torment you, she happily said "Hey! You probably heard already, but I'm doing some shelving. I was planning on letting you out once I got done, but do you want some fresh air?"

 

The irony of Tanya's statement was palpable, but due to her rhythmic tapping, you couldn't even give her a response. Because of that, she scratched her chin before saying "You okay in there? You're making me a bit nervous..."

 

After saying that, she reached into her pocket, but couldn't feel you in there. As she did that, she muttered "Wait, where are you...? And why won't you say anything?" The more worried Tanya got, the more forcefully she tapped her foot, endlessly pounding into your tiny body. But then she finally felt the hole in her pocket, causing her eyes to widen, before saying "Oh no..." She then froze in place, guessing that you were stuck somewhere on her body, leading her to say "Where are you? Tell me as clearly as you can."

 

Now that she finally stopped, you take a deep breath and explain how you ended up in her sneaker, causing her to gasp and quickly release you. And as you experienced some much needed fresh air, she sighed while saying "I can't believe that happened... I'm glad you're okay though!"

 

You can only nod, though you can't deny how much you enjoyed the experience, causing her to smile and say "Of course you enjoyed yourself..." After that, she started to tap her chin before muttering "I've still got a lot of shelving to do... Where should I keep you..."

 

A moment later, Tanya warmly smiled while saying "I've got the perfect idea, and I think you'll love it! Would you like to hear it?"

 

You nod again, causing her to say "I can just keep you in my shoe until we get back to my apartment. You'll be somewhere snug and safe! Though I'll need you in my sock though, because I'd rather be able to feel you while I work. Mostly so I can better keep track of you but partially because we'll both enjoy it that way..."

 

Tanya's idea was great in your mind, so you quickly accept her plan, leading her to quickly shuffle off her shoe she pull off her sock. A moment later, she waves at you while saying "Enjoy yourself in there! And don't be afraid to do some pampering, because it'd make my shift far more enjoyable..."

 

After that, she dropped you into her sock, looking forward to using you as a toe toy for the remainder of her shift...

 

 

By the time she got back to shelving the books, you were already a bit dizzy from the booming crashes of her footsteps. But you couldn't think of a better way to spend your time, and Tanya seemed to agree, if her frequent toe scrunches were any indication. Each time she stopped to arrange the books, she'd happily press you under her toes, treating you like a torn bit of her insole. And her long and slender toes found no difficulty in making full use of you, quickly getting you coated in their sweat.

 

But after about 45 minutes of intensity, Tanya was finally done with the shelving, though no way near finished with you yet. And when she got back to her desk, she skillfully moved you between her big and 2nd toes, not wasting a single movement in the process. Once you were relocated, she immediately clenched her toes, loving both your unique texture and how easy it was to squeeze you. After that, she sighed while saying "You're the best morale booster... But I've got a lot to do now, so I might not check on you until I get home. I'm sure you'll enjoy it more that way anyway..."

 

Following that, she gets to typing, where you finally had a chance to start pampering. You begin by licking the inner side of her 2nd toe, finding it to taste incredibly salty. Though she'd frequently scrunch her toes in response, it didn't deter you, especially due to how amazing it felt to have them try to squeeze the life out of you.

 

But this was how the rest of Tanya's shift went, where you dutifully licked each of her toes while constantly being smothered and toyed with by them...

 

 

You wouldn't return to your normal size until the next day, so Tanya took you in for the night, where you had all kinds of size fun with one of your more mature friends. And when nighttime rolled around, she let you sleep in her shirt, comfortably nestled between her titanic breasts.


All in all, it was a great experience, and you were glad that you got to spend the day (and night) with Tanya at the size of a bug...

Chapter End Notes:

This was another Shrunk at College Raffle story. This story was suggested by the winner (@EvilMightWin on Twitter).

If you'd like to be in the running for the next raffle, make sure to follow my Twitter account!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I hope you enjoyed this story!

I've also got a DeviantArt (https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10), where I also post my stories. I also post all commissions I've made featuring my characters from Shrunk at College, so consider going there for them as well.