- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a collab I did with Scrungee on Twitter, crossing over our size settings. Amy plays a major role, as do a few of Scrungee's OCs.

TAGs: Feet, in-shoe, multi-size, unaware & aware

https://twitter.com/Scrungeesmall

https://www.deviantart.com/scrungee

Shrunk n’ Flunk at College - Vol 1

A Scrungee & Sheo Collab

Story by Sheograth10

Art by and Shrunk n’ Flunk characters owned by Scrungee



Today was an interesting day for Amy Kobayashi. She recently got in contact with the principal of a local high school that used a different kind of shrinking technology than what she was personally used to. And after a bit of discussion, Amy agreed to visit the school to give a guest lecture to their special shrunken class of students. And as a way to sweeten the deal, Carmen shrunk her daughter, Lia, and gave her to Amy to make use of throughout the day. Lia teaches that group of students, but since they would be occupied by Amy, Carmen felt like it wouldn’t cause much of a disruption for them.


“Hi everybody! My name is Dr. Amy Kobayashi...”


Amy was currently wearing her standard lab coat, along with her green blouse shirt and tan pants, along with her black nylons and flats. In addition to that, she currently had Lia directly under her 2nd toe, which she used to forcefully rub the shrunken woman into her well-worn insole. For Amy, it was awesome, since it’s been quite awhile since she’s gotten to toy with a shrunken person. For Lia, it was anything but, as getting smothered by this random scientist lady’s toe felt terrible. It didn’t help that the shoe was incredibly stuffy, and she could feel the sweat seeping from the thick nylon mesh.


But worst of all, if her students found it like this, all of the progress she’d made on their hierarchy would be shattered. Especially if Beth saw her. She was the student who caused her the most issues and headaches, so that would be the worst case scenario.


“I hope you’re all excited to hear about size manipulation technology, because that’s what I’m here to share!” After announcing that, she mumbled “Not like it’d matter if you complained anyway, given how small you all are...”


Currently, the students were on the floor, each shrunken down to the size of bugs, forced to look up at the titanic scientist looming over them. Even the tiniest of fidgets caused vibrations that rocked through the students, making just remaining standing to be a challenge. It didn’t help that her black flats were barely inches from them, where a simple shift forward would flatten them under those gigantic shoes.


To properly start the lecture, Amy lifted her foot and pointed it to a nearby room scaled down for the shrunken students, doing so without even considering how that simple action would seem terrifying to them. To make matters worse, Amy’s flat fell off mid motion, causing it to land right next to the students, where a few of them were knocked from their desks. The shoe carried a heavy and stale sweaty odor, though her nylon-clad foot smelled even stronger, where several students closer to it began coughing repeatedly.




“Oh, sorry about that! These things slip off so easily...”


RIght after that earth-shattering statement, Amy slammed the ball of her foot onto her flat, brutally crushing the shrunken Lia in the process. And while Beth watched that mighty woman act so casually, she could swear that she saw something strange during that flash of movement, though she wasn’t able to clearly see who or what it was. Even though they were all stuck dealing with the chaotic whims of this massive guest speaker, Beth’s eyes were now trained on her monolithic foot, wanting to figure out what exactly she saw under it.


With her shoe back on, Amy began explaining that shrunken room, which was what she referred to as a ‘reviving station’ Essentially, it would recreate a shrunken person’s body if they somehow die during the process of wandering around at a highly vulnerable size. That was what she relied on before she perfected the durability formula for the shrinking technology, so these days she just keeps one around on the off chance she needs to use it again.


“In fact, the people I shrink become so resistant to physical trauma, that if I shrunk one of you, I could stomp on ya several times and you’d just feel a tad sore... Then again, I wonder if I can even shrink you guys when you’re already so teeny tiny...?”


To demonstrate, she lifted her flat-clad foot up into the air, and slammed it down right next to the front row, causing a burst of air that sent them all flying off to the back of the classroom. The extreme impact knocked the air from Lia’s lungs, forcing her to take back in rapid breaths of air, almost choking on the hot and sweat-laced environment that she was trapped in. But after explaining that, Amy squinted down at the students, noticing that they looked a bit older than high school kids.


“Oh yeah, you guys are all senior repeats, huh... No wonder you kids look like you could be students in my weekend lectures on campus... Think your principal would let me borrow one of ya...? I could give some college credit!”


After saying that, Amy laughed heartily, her voice booming down to the well past high school aged students. Most of them grumbled and moaned, not willing to humiliate themselves, though a few silently imagined being trapped in this professor’s flats, with blushing cheeks rather than disgust.


Amy soon moved on to her next topic, which was how exactly her shrinking technology worked. It was a highly intricate and complicated process, and the students could barely pay attention to it, but not just because of how dense the information was. While she explained everything, she shuffled her foot from inside her flat, causing the old leather to loudly creak, mostly in an attempt to move Lia from the bottom of her toes to the underside of her heel. It too a lot of twisting and tapping, all of which she did right in front of the students, but she eventually forced the shrunken teacher to her new location.


Once she did that, she absentmindedly slipped her foot out of the flat, and plopped it down, unintentionally smothering a few front-row students under her gigantic toes. The desks were crushed to bits due to not being durable like the students, while those few students became trapped, unable to escape while Amy herself was none the wiser. And while she finished her detailed explanation, she shuffled her flat back on, where Beth again noticed something weird, only this time under the titanic professor’s heel. But like last time, she couldn’t quite make out what she saw, though this time she at least was able to determine that another person was under there.


As Amy wrapped up her presentation, she heard a knock on the door, so she spun around to see who was there. Both the unfortunate students and Lia were both drilled under the oppressive weight of her nylon-clad foot. In the doorway was Carmen, who smiled at the experienced researcher.


“How were they Dr. Kobayashi? Well behaved, I hope...?”


Amy smiled back at the principal, both happy for the opportunity and for the extra motivator in the form of her daughter Lia, who felt amazing under her heel.


“Oh they were perfect, Ms. Cruz! Is there any way I could convince you to take one back with me...? For college credit, of course!”


The irony of that was not lost on the students who survived Amy’s chaotic lecture, especially knowing about the few that were trapped within her terribly stuffy flats. Amy wasn’t even paying attention to them anymore, idly sliding her ped out of her flat, putting the weight on the ball of her foot, where the rest of it loomed over them. She scrunched her long toes several times, further tangling the students in sweaty nylon fabric, noticing that she picked up a few stray objects. Due to that, she quietly reached down and scratched around the area, dislodging those students and sending them falling down to the floor, not even giving them a cursory glance.


“I’m sure we can come to some sort of arrangement, Dr. Kobayashi... For now, would you like to have some lunch in the teacher’s lounge? I can handle these guys for the rest of the day.”


Amy nodded, bending down behind her and tugging at her heel, where Beth suddenly realized who exactly was under her foot.


“It’s Ms. Lia!! Now that’s just funny...”


The troublemaker planned to make good use of that information, so for now, she simply watched as Amy’s titanic heel crushed her annoying teacher yet again, before the gigantic woman left the room...



While Amy had some lunch, she saw another member of the school’s faculty, so she smiled and introduced herself. And when Eve heard about Amy’s background in and appreciation for size manipulation, the conversation took a lively turn.


“So you shrink yourself to gather data personally...? That’s pretty impressive, Dr. Amy!”


When Amy heard that, she laughed and tapped her foot a few times, battering Lia without relent.


“Just Amy is fine with me, Eve! But yep... Sure helps when you like being big and small!”


Hearing that caused Eve’s eye to light up, as she quickly scooted next to Amy and brought her face right up to the accomplished scientist’s.


“Seriously?? Say... Could I help you do some data gathering...?”


Amy began to nervously laugh, and not just because Eve suddenly ignored the concept of personal space. Truth be told, she did really want to get tiny and be dominated, and after that presentation, she deserved a bit of fun for herself.


“...Deal! And I want you to fully enjoy yourself, okay...?”


That might have been the worst news Lia heard so far, causing her to shout, unable to even squirm.


“Hey!! Don’t you give yourself to Eve before letting me out first! Hello??”


Lia’s pleas fell on deaf ears, as Amy got up and immediately shrunk herself down to less than half an inch in height, proportionally shrinking the already shrunk young teacher along with her. When Eve saw that, she practically cheered from excitement, due to being unable to shrink people herself, unlike Lia or Carmen. But also, finding a person so willing to shrink themselves was insanely cute in her eyes. So she immediately picked Amy up and dangled her in front of her immense face.


“I’ve got a few more hours at work, so I’ll leave you with my toes, Amy... I’m sure you’ll have a lot to bond over together!”


After that, Eve lowered the shrunken Amy toward the floor, raising her toes and stuffing her under one of them, before pinning her forcefully. This felt incredible to Amy, as Eve had soft and only moderately sweaty skin. Though for Lia, she immediately noticed the difference in pressure, silently cursing both the guest lecturer Amy, along with her best friend and unwitting torturer Eve.


This was going to be a long and eventful day for all parties involved...


Eve had some students to work with one on one, so while she did that, she happily played with the shrunken Amy. She squeezed her toes forcefully, smothering the tiny woman on all sides with soft flesh, barely giving her time to breathe. But Amy thoroughly enjoyed this type of rough treatment, though she was surprised by just how good Eve was at manipulating tiny people. Lia was miserable, as she was quickly forced from her heel back to her toes, where she was constantly squeezed by them. Amy wasn't even doing so purposely, since she was far too distracted by the amount of fun she was having with Eve.


This was how the next few hours went for both Amy and Lia, where Eve got through her list of students for the day, appreciating her new toy with glee. And once it was time to leave, she slipped her foot out of her sandal, and checked for Amy.


"You look pretty cute down there, Amy... Have any plans for tonight?"


Amy planned to give Eve an answer, but the far larger woman laughed, cutting her off.


"Oh what am I saying...? No way I'll hear you when you're all bite sized..."


With that, she slipped her foot back into her sandal, pinning Amy under her toe. Then she simply stood up, putting an intense level of pressure on Amy, and left her office. She planned to have some fun tonight.


"I wonder why Lia never showed up today...? I'm sure she'd find all this incredibly amusing!"


Lia was livid, unable to free herself or do anything, stuck under the toes of a surprisingly kinky scientist. Hearing Eve actually bring her up only served to annoy her further, but then Amy's toes started to shuffle again, moving her about chaotically. Before she knew it, she fell through a hole in Amy's stockings, and ended up smothered by her bare and sweaty flesh. It was in this location that Lia was truly miserable, since the heat and sweat were unbearable, especially with the nylon fabric keeping the whole environment highly insulated.


Regardless, Eve headed home, happy to have met Amy and unaware of how much she was contributing to her best friend Lia's misery...



While walking to her car, Eve slipped her foot out of her sandal for a moment, glancing down at the shrunken researcher helplessly lodged between her toes.


“You must be having a ton of fun, Amy...”




After saying that, Eve idly stretched her toes, effortlessly shuffling her new friend between them. The sensation of being manipulated like this was amazing to Amy, especially since Eve wasn’t bothering to be careful with her, since she knew how durable she was. Though before long, Amy slipped off, free falling down to the massive sandal, landing on the heel section with a wet slap from the previously absorbed sweat.


“Oh, whoops...! Good thing you landed there and not on the pavement...”


Eve laughed to herself, before lowering her foot back into the sandal, burying Amy under her heavy and slightly calloused heel. The pressure from it was like nothing Amy had felt so far, as Eve’s full weight bore down on the tiny woman. Lia felt the increase too, though she couldn’t tell exactly what was happening; all she knew was that she did not like it.


With her sandal back on, Even resumed her brisk walk to her car, unconcerned with how much hell she was putting Amy through as a result. Each time Eve lifted her foot, the sandal was smack against her heel with an insane level of force, leaving Amy dazed from the impact. And whenever her foot returned to the ground, her heel would follow suit, slamming into the insole of the sandal and crushing the life out of the tiny scientist. In spite of the extreme sensations that the act of walking brought her, Amy was enjoying herself immensely, but Lia absolutely hated it.


“You’re a nice little insole, you know that Amy...?”


Amy couldn’t help but agree, happy to be stomped repeatedly while Eve walked through the parking lot to get to her car. Silently, Eve wondered if Lia would enjoy having fun with Amy. The two of them could make an evening out of it, watching a movie and having some snacks, while Amy tended to their feet. She wasn’t even remotely aware of Lia’s actual location, and if she thought to call or bring her up, it might have jolted Amy’s memory. But she was far too caught up in the fun of being thoroughly dominated by her new friend’s foot.


Before long, Eve got to her car and sat down inside it, starting the engine and driving out of the parking lot, shuffling Amy under the ball of her foot for the drive home...



Eve wasn’t exactly an aggressive driver, in fact, she found driving to be a relaxing activity. She even frequently looked out the window to appreciate the sights as she drove to her intended destination. Due to that however, she had a nasty habit of driving speedily, keeping her foot hard on the gas pedal. That meant that Amy was ruthlessly pinned under the ball of Eve’s foot, without space to even squirm, where she was really struggled to breathe. Lia heard (and felt) the ignition of the engine, so she knew that Eve was driving, and that made her a bit happier than before. As Eve’s best friend, she was well aware of how she drove, and she only hoped that the drive would leave her comparatively gigantic tormenter begging for mercy.




Since Eve drove fast without always realizing it, she had to brake often, usually suddenly and forcefully. Each and every time Eve did that, Amy actually felt traces of pain, while the loud slams deafened her tiny ears. Despite how pleasurable the light sparks of pain felt, she was a bit concerned by just how much Eve was able to push her. Though she also realized how good she would be for gathering extreme forms of data, as it felt like she could at least match people like Nesi and Allison. With those two thoughts in mind, Amy happily hummed to herself as much as her muffled mouth could, serving to ruin Lia’s unexpected good mood.


“Ugh... Amy’s something else... Maybe I’ll get to shrink her next time and get some payback, even though it’s more mom’s fault than hers...”


After a bit of time, Eve made it home, exited her car, and walked up to her front door, looking forward to some more fun with Amy...



Once she made it inside, she lifted her foot, allowing her sandal to fall down to the floor, finding Amy helplessly plastered to her sole.


“You must have been having a blast, Amy!”


A moment later, she peeled Amy free and used the remote to restore her to her original height.


“I’ve got a change of clothes, so feel free to use them and my bathroom! I’ll call up Lia, I’m sure you’ll love to meet her...”


Upon hearing that name, Amy scratched her chin, twisting her foot against the floor, grinding the poor still shrunken woman without mercy.


“Lia... Oh yeah! Her mom lent her to me for my lecture today... Hope she’s not too annoyed at me for that! Although, now that I think about it...”


Amy then glanced down at her foot, before her eyes widened.


“Umm, Eve...? I don’t think I ever dropped Lia off before you shrunk me...”


In response to that, Eve’s jaw dropped, before looking at Amy’s foot as well.


“Oh boy... Think she’s mad?”


After that, Amy closed her eyes, feeling the distinct stinging sensation of someone repeatedly biting the skin between her toes.


“Yeah, I think she is...”

The End


Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! Also, make sure to follow Scrungee on Twitter and DeviantArt!

https://twitter.com/Scrungeesmall

https://www.deviantart.com/scrungee