- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: Allison Kim, tiny Amy Kobayashi, Unaware, Bare Feet, with a less kind/gentle aware sequence.

Renders by https://twitter.com/onlyyougts

Shrunk at College

Annoyed Allison

Story by Sheograth10

Renders by OnlyYouGTS

https://twitter.com/onlyyougts


Amy had plans to visit Allison’s apartment at a shrunken size once again, though like the last few times, she did not warn her. If Allison knew about it, then it could skew her data. Besides, it was way more fun in Amy’s mind if Allison had no clue that she was there, since some days she felt deeply masochistic and wanted some extra harsh treatment.


With her plans finalized, she walked up to Allison’s apartment and shrunk herself down to less than half an inch in height, and simply snuck underneath the front door. When she made it in, she walked along the hallway, marveling at Allison’s various pairs of shoes, noticing a set of flats and sneakers. Seeing those massive shoes simply gave the tiny scientist an idea to hide out in either of them at some point. Getting pounded underfoot by Allison while she worked out was a tantalizing thought for the miniaturized woman, especially if she didn’t know she was there.


But as she walked forward, she wondered where Allison was, since she hadn’t seen even a hint so far that she was even home today. Then, she felt a distant quake, then another somewhat stronger one. And after a few more progressively powerful rumbles and thuds, Amy knew that Allison would be present, though she realized that she didn’t exactly plan out how she would gather her data.


Soon, Allison was upon her, eyes trained forward, forcing Amy to cower as the titanic woman lifted her foot in the air, hovering it over her for just a moment. That single second felt like it lasted forever, due to how much fear Amy felt, where she noticed every single speck of dust and debris that was already stuck to the bottom of Allison’s sole. And as that gigantic ped crashed down toward her, Amy could only think about how she would soon join those specks of dirt.


“I wonder when Amy is getting here...”


Allison’s voice echoed down to the tiny Amy, which quickly followed by her foot, which slammed down on her with the force of a meteor. And as she felt her body nearly crumple under the unyielding and unfathomable weight of Allison, the shrunken woman only had one thing on her mind: she forgot that she told Allison that they’d hang out today!


Render 1 - by OnlyYouGTS



This was bad for Amy, very bad. Allison was already getting a bit tired of how frequently Amy had been doing this, and if she found out that she skipped out on hanging out just so she could indulge, well let’s just say it wouldn’t end in just a sigh and eye roll from her friend. With that thought, Amy only wanted to escape, and definitely did not want Allison to find her this time. Each step was more difficult than the last for Amy, and not just because of how unimaginably heavy Allison’s foot was. This time, Amy was also worried about Allison potentially finding her, since she had no idea how badly she might react.


Walking was something that Amy immensely enjoyed being subjected to while tiny, as it felt like an unpredictable roller coaster. Whenever Allison lifted her leg, Amy felt her stomach drop while she was assaulted by levels of g-force that no human would normally experience, or even remain conscious for. Then everything would stop once Allison’s foot reached its apex, after which it would begin its descent, battering Amy with those g-forces again. It always ended with the impact, which would surely reduce her to a red paste if she hadn’t already developed a durability enhancement for shrunken people. Despite that, it was not enough to stop the small levels of pain Amy felt every time Allison’s foot collided with the floor, but that almost made the experience more enjoyable for her.


Render 2 - by OnlyYouGTS



By the time Allison reached her room, Amy was already fading in and out of consciousness, though she remained in almost a constant state of bliss. And when the titanic woman sat down, she lifted her foot, causing Amy to unstick from her soft and warm skin, landing on the floor right under her raised sole. Amy struggled to get back up, her mind racing with thoughts of just how badly she wanted to just be smothered under her good friend’s monolithic foot. It didn’t help that being so close to her sole caused the air around her to become laced in the natural and slightly sweaty scent, making her head even hazier.


Then she looked up, and the pure fear she felt at the sight of Allison snapped Amy back to lucidity, causing her to mumble “I... I should probably get out of here...”


Render 3 - by OnlyYouGTS



A moment later, Allison began to reach toward a nearby shelf, causing Amy to freeze with worry.


“I guess I can start reading that new volume now...”


Allison’s voice was just as booming as before, only this time she wasn’t about to be stomped on, so she had much more time to be in awe at just how loud she could be without even intending to. The next thing she noted was just how large Allison’s feet seemed to her, as even though she knew that Allison had some impressively big feet at size 13, being this small made them almost otherworldly. Every one of her toes eclipsed her in both height and mass, many times over, and that alone left Amy both terrified and incredibly excited.


No matter how much Amy knew that her best bet was to escape, she just could not resist walking closer to Allison's titanic toes. Once she got in front of them, she simply stared upward, simply amazed by just how massive her good friend was. Her toe was taller than her even when flat on the floor, and she struggled to see past her chest clearly, mainly due to their sheer difference in scale. While she silently admired Allison, the gigantic woman shifted her foot, raising the pad of her big toe over Amy.


"This is so hot..."


That was all Amy managed to say before Allison pressed her big toe onto her, utterly crushing the shrunken woman without a shred of real effort. She could barely do anything more than squirm from pure pleasure, all while Allison simply opened her chosen volume to start reading. While she read, she absentmindedly scrunched her toes, forcefully grinding the shrunken scientist forward and back against the hardwood floor. To call it arduous would be an understatement, as her toe had enough power alone to crush her several times over if she wasn't as durable as she was.


After a few minutes of that, Allison moved her feet, causing Amy to fall back onto the floor between them. And while flanked by those size 13 feet, the tiny woman felt even smaller than she was. However, she failed to notice that Allison was staring right in her direction, with an expression of suspicious curiosity.


"What is that...?"


Hearing that earth shattering phrase caused Amy to freeze with fear, while Allison slowly reached down to pick up whatever she thought she saw. Almost immediately, Amy turned around to run, causing the titanic woman to quietly grumble with annoyance.


Render 4 - by OnlyYouGTS



"Stop trying to run away, little guy... I won't hurt you." Under her breath, she also muttered "Not like you'll get away now..."


Normally, Allison would carefully pick up a tiny person once she saw one, but being flaked on by Amy left her feeling a bit less patient. So she rolled her eyes and lifted her right foot, hovering it over Amy while she continued her escape attempt.


"What, are you deaf?"


The tone at which Allison said that with worried Amy, but she refused to stop, so the titanic woman lowered her bare foot, pressing it right on her shrunken body. It might have been less intense compared to when Allison unknowingly treaded on her, but it was no less overwhelming. And when Allison lifted her foot back up, Amy remained glued in place, while the annoyed woman looked for her on her own sole.


"If you just stayed put, I could've picked you up normally. So this is your fault..."


Amy never expected Allison to treat a shrunken person with this level of apathy, but it left her seriously turned on. Though, she was still extremely worried for when she would discover her, especially since she seemed to be causing the gigantic woman's bad mood.


Allison effortlessly and carelessly peeled Amy free, before dangling her upside down in front of her face, looking at her suspiciously. And when the moment of realization occurred, her eyes narrowed.


"A... Amy?? That was you...?"


Amy tried to nod the best that she could, but Allison quickly closed her fist around her, silencing and trapping the shrunken scientist.


"This is why she never showed up... Ugh!"


She then went to sit on the floor, abruptly dropping her in front of her bare feet, looking at her with an extreme level of disdain...



While Amy struggled to get back up, Allison moved her feet so they'd be even closer to her shrunken friend, making her feel like a cornered animal. Once she was up, she tried to explain herself by saying "I just got my days mixed up, ya know...? Innocent mistake, honest!"


Allison did not look convinced, as she tapped her index finger next to Amy without warning, startling the tiny researcher.


"This habit of yours has become a serious problem, Amy. I've been finding you like this multiple times per week! You need to cut back..."


When Amy heard that, she narrowed her eyes and looked up to her titanic friend, yelling "I'm not getting in anyone's way! Today was just a schedule mix-up. Nothing more!"


It was clear that words alone wouldn't convince Amy, so Allison sighed and pressed her thumb down on her miniscule body, both silencing and crushing her effortlessly.


"That doesn't sound convincing to me. You couldn't even apologize for ghosting me... But you know what? I think you're in the perfect position to make it up to me!"


After saying that, Allison warmly smiled, waiting for Amy to stand back up. Once she was up, she pointed to her foot, losing her smile in the process.


Render 5 - by OnlyYouGTS



"You're not earning my forgiveness easily, but licking every inch of my foot would be a good start. And I mean both of them..."


At this point Amy understood that she had unfortunately taken one too many risks with Allison, leading her to walk closer to that monolithic foot, understanding that she had a ton of ground to cover. While she ran her hands along Allison's warm and slightly sweaty skin, she could only mutter "You reap what you sow Amy... You reap what you sow..."


Render 6 - by OnlyYouGTS



Allison kept her shrunken friend at her feet for the rest of the day, and left her in a sock once she went to bed for good measure. And to Amy's lack of surprise, Allison forgot about her in the morning! She had to endure an intense workout, a long study session, and a night out with the others, all at the unaware mercy of her often forgetful friend's foot and toes.


Amy really did get a lot more than she bargained for...


The End

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this one! And make sure to give OYG a follow if you haven't yet!

https://twitter.com/onlyyougts