- Text Size +

Quite how Harry managed to get home was anyone’s guess. He now seriously struggled to reach the peddles of his car, and thought he couldn’t be taller than four and a half foot at most.

The empty house provided some comfort, as he poured himself a Scotch on the rocks, and settled into his favourite armchair which now dwarfed him. Switching on the TV, Harry took a swig of the golden nectar and sent a text to Sophia letting her know he was home.

As is so often the reaction to daytime TV, he soon slipped into a deep sleep…

 

He was awoken by Sophia’s early return from work.

“Hello my little man, thought I’d come and keep you company – it’s so rare you’re home early. Gosh it’s sped up again hasn’t it?”

He resented the mothering tone she had developed but kissed her with vigour, “I’m so pleased to see you babe”.

“Why don’t you show me how pleased you are?” she whispered. Then she turned, extended her hand, and led him up to the bedroom.

Once upstairs, Sophia wasted no time at all, practically ripping Harry’s clothes off and starting to work systematically at his penis with both hand and mouth. The pleasure was indescribable. Sophia was now much larger than Harry and her cavernous mouth ravenously attended to his rock-hard cock.

Just as he was about to come, she withdrew and lay back on the bed, Harry seizing the initiative and jumping on top of her gorgeous, naked body. He kissed her tenderly, and gently slipped himself inside her, beginning to pump with authority.

He was again approaching climax when she turned him over and assumed a position on top of him, towering over his meagre frame. Sophia pinned him to the bed and began rapidly rotating her hips.

“Could you…?”

“Shhhh” she held a hand over his mouth as her warm vagina enveloped him, pulling him in still deeper.

Harry was completely overpowered, and pain was beginning to mingle with the undoubted pleasure.

“Yes baby” she moaned, quickening the pace.

Barely registering Harry’s orgasm, she pressed on in search of satisfaction. As pain took over completely, Sophia began to cum uncontrollably, the combination of her hips circling and body bucking inciting convulsions through her core and reverberating through Harry.

Harry had already become a shell of the man he once was; he may as well have been a bystander watching the performance. He had been completely and utterly dominated by this woman who used to look up to him. If this how she acted towards him at a little over four foot, imagine how she would treat him when he was but a few inches.

Wordlessly, Harry made his way to the bathroom to clean himself up whilst Sophia lay on the bed panting, a wide smile lighting up her face.

 

Evening arrived, the girls got back from school, and life returned to a normal pace in the Cooper residence. Or as normal as could be. Feeling a need to stretch his legs, Harry decided to head for a stroll in the local park, perhaps picking up a few snacks on the way home.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Sophia appeared suddenly in front of him, blocking the door. Her looming presence caught him off guard and he recoiled a little.

He told her his plan.

“That’s not going to happen, Harry” she retorted, shaking her head. “Look at what happened at work today. It’s definitely not a good idea for you to wander around alone, least of all at night!”

What is going on, he thought to himself. Was he really being barred from leaving his own home?

She went on, “I think it’s time we start looking after you properly, as a family. Clara, can you come here please?”

Their daughter joined them at the door.

“Clara, you’re going to take tomorrow off school to look after your father. He’s not safe at home alone and needs to learn to rely on bigger people for help.”

Clara’s eyes lit up with excitement. “We’re going to have the best day EVER!” she said, failing spectacularly to conceal her glee.