- Text Size +

There followed a restless night for Harry as he became more and more aware of his rapidly diminishing height. Haunted by nightmares of his giant, uncompromising family, he began to wonder if he wouldn’t be better off on his own – out in the world to fend for himself. How could he be treated so horrifically by those he thought loved him? By now he had shrunk to less than half his original height, and they had begun to treat him like an object to do with as they pleased.

A volley of birdsong signalled the arrival of a new day and sunshine broke through the curtains warming Harry’s face. He realised he’d barely said a word to Sophia since she’d had her way with him a few days ago; was he being unreasonable? Sure, it was very rough sex, but perhaps his wife simply hadn’t realised she had to be gentler with his reduced form? Sophia surely had to be his biggest ally; if he was to get through this, he had to offer an olive branch, get her back on side.

Rolling over, he parted the hair that fell softly on her shoulders, and planted a kiss on the nape of her neck. She let out a soft hum and turned to face him, “I’ve been thinking,” she said earnestly, the same subject clearly on her mind. “How Clara treated you yesterday was terrible – I’ll be having words with her. Perhaps I’m being a bit over the top, but I just wanted to make sure we kept a watchful eye over you at all times. If you got into the wrong hands, something terrible might happen!” It wasn’t as if anything good had come of being in the ‘right’ hands so far, but he appreciated Sophia’s thoughtfulness nonetheless.

“Thanks babe – I may be getting smaller, but I’m still the same man I always was. I really think it’s best you don’t leave me with Poppy today, you know how she can be – I’m concerned she might enjoy being bigger than me just a little too much.”

Sophia sighed, “You’ve got nothing to worry about,” she said reassuringly, “she’s your youngest, she loves you. Besides, I’ve got an important presentation to make at work today. It’s just one day, I’m sure you can handle a 13-year-old girl.”

Now that she put it like that, why was he worrying so much? He now had the full support again of his wife – Poppy was bound to play by the rules.

 

“What do you fancy doing first then daddy?” Poppy said, once Sophia and Clara had left for the day.

“How about a game?” responded her father, pleased that he was being allowed to make the suggestions this time.

“Great idea! Let’s play Truth or Dare,” she said heading over to the sofa with him, “you go first.”

A bit of a weird game to play with his daughter, but she seemed to be in a good mood and he wanted to keep it that way. “Truth” he said. He sure as hell wasn’t going to let her ‘dare’ him at his size!

Poppy considered for a moment, “Are you looking forward to being able to fit in the palm of my hand?”

No, he absolutely wasn’t. “Don’t be silly darling, I’m not going to get that small. Only a matter of time until they find a cure.”

“Ok, but say you were the size of a bug. How would you feel? Me towering over you like a giant.”

He perished the thought. “That’s two ‘truths’ darling. Let’s play properly. Your turn.”

“Dare”, she said without hesitation.

“Okay, I dare you to do all the washing up from breakfast.” He was beginning to enjoy this.

“That’s boring daddy. This is supposed to be a game. Give me something fun to do or I’ll make up my own dare.”

“Right, your dare is to do twenty star jumps,” Harry offered.

“This isn’t a work out! Alright then, I’ll make up my own dare. I dare me to take you on in a wrestling match.”

What? This would be ridiculous. He stood no chance at his current height.

Immediately she jumped on him. He tried to resist, but she wrestled him to the ground with worrying ease. Pinning his arms to the floor, she straddled him and compressed his chest with her thighs, forcing the air from his lungs. It shocked Harry that he had been so easily immobilised by a girl who had so recently become a teenager. Tapping her leg, he conceded defeat and she released the pressure.

“That was so easy. You’re such a weak little man,” she giggled, “your turn.”

“Truth” he said again, still shaken by her display of power.

“You can’t keep doing truths – time for a dare I think.” Before he could protest, she continued, “I need a bath after all that wrestling – I dare you to join me.” This was a preposterous suggestion and he could see she knew it – Poppy was testing how far he would go. As if reading his mind, she added “if you don’t come willingly, I’m going to make you. We’ve both just seen how much stronger I am that you. I can either play nice or nasty, it’s up to you.”

 

Having decided he certainly didn’t want Poppy playing nasty with him, Harry stood before the bubbly bath. Hearing footsteps behind him, he turned and was met by a jaw dropping sight – Poppy’s mountainous unclothed form stretched high above him. Despite her age, she was fully developed, and her athletic physique held his gaze for perhaps a little too long. Though this was his daughter, she looked like an amazon goddess to him.

“Like what you see do you? Go on, hop in while it’s still hot!” she grinned, snapping him out of his trance. He shuffled, embarrassed.

Poppy rolled her eyes, “Relax daddy, I’ve seen it all before. Go on, take your clothes off.”

He did as he was told, and as quickly as possible to preserve his modesty, jumped into the bath to hide beneath the bubbles. Instantly, he realised the bath was way too deep for a man of his size. Poppy leapt in after him raising the level of the water still further, and Harry found himself fully submerged being swept around like a ragdoll. Finally breaking the surface, he gasped for air, bubbles stinging his eyes and Poppy’s giggles ringing in his ears.

“Bath time a bit too much for you now daddy?” she forced out, bent over double at the hilarity of the situation.

Clinging to the edge of the bath, he managed to haul himself out and ended up in a soaking wet heap on the floor. Through soap sodden eyes he looked up to see Poppy in tears of laughter, the ridiculous sight of her father scrabbling around on the floor too much to take.

“There’s a towel on the floor in the bedroom,” she offered, and he ran out of the door – humiliated.

 

A short while later, Poppy joined Harry in her bedroom. Having wrapped himself in the warm towel, he had hastily re-clothed and waited for her on the bed.

“Does my little man want to have a nap after his big workout in the bath?” she said, walking over to him.

He had to admit that after the wrestling match and his battles with the bath, he was a little tired. There were also far worse things he could be doing, so he nodded and slipped off the bed heading for his own bedroom.

Poppy leapt in front of the door. “Why don’t you stay here with me?” she said, innocently, “my bed’s really comfy.”

Sensing the rhetorical nature of the question, Harry made his way back to her bed. He slipped under the covers and was quickly joined by Poppy, now dressed only in her bra and pink laced underwear. Harry began to think she may be putting on a show for him, but it wasn’t long before they drifted off to sleep.

 

Harry was awoken by the now forebodingly familiar shivering. As he felt his body dwindle, he looked to his left and saw his daughter grow before his eyes. He had slipped down the bed and, with her back turned towards him, Poppy’s ass now took on truly epic proportions. Suddenly and without warning she turned over, straight onto the onlooking Harry. He found himself pinned under Poppy’s ass, struggling to breathe. His daughter was now, completely unbeknown to her, sitting on his face. This was wrong on so many levels. Pushing with all his might, he managed to free himself from under her, waking her from her slumber.

“Hey, what are you doing?” she croaked drowsily. He brought her up to speed.

“Woah, so you almost choked to death under my ass?” she sounded thrilled by the development.

“Well not quite, but you’ve got to be careful with me. I’ve got smaller again.”

“God, you have,” she said, sitting up “poor itty bitty daddy. You look under two foot now.”