- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Felt the need to continue this. Don't expect another chapter for awhile, if ever. Work, family, and other projects are taking up my time for the foreseeable future. Still, I wanted to share with those who may be interested. Also, you may notice similar themes to a few other works out there. I have commissioned a couple by far better writers. This, however, is my creative take. Enjoy.

Milton part IV

 

Milton could not believe what had happened to him. Just a day ago he was working on a cure for the afflicted. Now here he was, ‘cured’ from any further shrinking but operated on to fashion him into some sort of of human penis. A living, breathing, expertly stiffened dildo for the monstrous CEO.

 

“Oh Milton, I just can’t wait to try you out. Gina and the rest of the girls in R&D have truly outdone themselves.” Ms. Evans exclaimed as she gripped poor little Milton and heaved herself off the stool.

 

Milton is practically hyperventilating as his body is squeezed in her meaty paw, bracing him against her quaking hip. He can feel her thick fingers rub and prod against him, paying particular attention to his crotch. He nearly loses his lunch as he’s whisked up to the behemoth’s face. 

 

“Aw shnookums, it’s okay to be scared. But there’s nothing to be afraid of sweetie. Mama Evans is gonna take good care of you,” she says as she opens her grip revealing his bare front. “Oh, it looks like little Mildo Jr is feeling kinda shy right now. Maybe I can get him to come out ‘n play, hmm?”

 

“NHeeeep!” Milton cried out as the mountainous older CEO brought his crotch up to her lips. 

 

“Ooh Mildy, don’t you have the cutest little thing! Let’s get it nice and hard,” she exclaimed as she opens her lips and presses her open mouth against his entire midsection.

 

Milton’s dick is bombarded by her powerful sucking. All while her giant tongue laps at it. The whole experience was disgusting for him. Her smile lines and the tickling sensation of her fine upper lip hairs against his belly. Her flaring nostrils blowing hot air down his legs. The slight sheen of sweat on her forehead rubbing against his face.

 

“Muah! There now you’re all nice and hard for me,” Ms. Evans said as she removed his slobbery form from her lips.

 

“MHOOooo,” cried out, thoroughly disgusted with his body’s reaction to her. 

 

“That’s right Mildo, I’m just as excited as you are to start your orientation,” Ms. Evans said as she lowered a terrified, wiggling Mildo.

 

Mildo’s gaze passed her sloppy stomach and enormous hips, until he was finally brought down to her alarmingly hairy, drooling cunt. 

 

“Ungh...Mildo, I’m don’t think I’ll need much foreplay. Still, a little foreplay never hurt. Here, why don’t we dip that cute little cock of yours. Give you a little taste of Ms. Evans first, hmm?” She said as she spread her thighs.

 

“Meeeeep!” Mildo cried as the monstrous woman maneuvered him towards her frothing gash. 

 

Tears rolled down his cheeks as his senses were bombarded by the touch, taste, and scent of the enormous lady’s messy cunt. The smell of her ‘excitement’ was so overwhelming it made him dizzy. There was so much unkempt hair, a thick unkempt bush that extended almost to her lower belly, all the way down to the base of her crack. There was so much overgrowth it actually covered her fat lips. Meanwhile, they were so thick you could still make out their form through all the hairy mess. And the wetness. Her cunt was drooling strands of her funky goo down her leg, some droplets adhering to the tips of her cunt hairs.

 

“There there my little Mildy. No need to fret. Let Mama Evans give your hard thingy a nice juicy dip, hmm?” Ms. Evans moaned as she situated him between her legs. She held him parallel to the ground, frontside facing up, just below her gash. 

 

“MooOOOmmmm,” he cried, unable to enunciate the word he wanted to say, no.

 

“MMmm, that’s right little one. I am like a mother to you now. Now let me take care of your little ding-a-ling so you we can both enjoy our first time together.”

 

Ms. Evans pressed his midsection between her lips with a moan. “Oooh yeah, you feel sOOoo good down there Mildy-poo.”

 

Mildo squirmed and whimpered as the horny ogress began to slide him back and forth, greasing his entire body between her hairy meat flaps. Her bushy cunt hairs tickled and scratched his skin and her hungry lips oozed out helpings of cum with each pass. Despite how thoroughly disgusted he was by this hairy, elephant-bottomed fat lady more than twice his age, his dick stood proud. In fact, just seconds into his cunt floss treatment, Mildo was ready to burst.

 

“My oh my, somebody seems to be enjoying himself,” Ms. Evans said as she brought the thoroughly greased Mildo up to her face and pinched his throbbing member.

 

“Mmeeepp,” he whined.

 

“I know, I know, sweetie. You’re just aching for release, aren’tcha? Well, Mama Evans is too, Mildy bear. In case it wasn’t already obvious, I’m just about burstin’ at the seams here! So, what’d ya say we take care of each other, hmm?”

 

And with that, MS. Evans briskly walked over to her bed. Her huge ass shook even more than usual from the added pep in her step. Ms. Evans wasted no time hopping onto her bed and crawling towards the headboard. She was simply delighted to finally unwrap her gift.

 

“Mmphphh!” Mildo stammered. 

 

Ms. Evans couldn’t help but tighten her grip as she moved on all fours. Ignoring his muffled yelps, the larger-than-life lady propped up a pillow and sat back with her knees up and legs spread. 

 

“Sorry about squeezing you like that, sweetie. I’m just so excited to finally be able to use you. Here, take a looksie at how wet you got me.”

 

Mildo was overcame with dread as his enormous captress lowered him between her fat thighs. Trapped in her fleshy grip, unable to so much as turn away, the dildo-fied homunculus stared at the harrowing sight before him. There was so much hair and cum. The thing looked hungry, its chubby lips quivering in anticipation of being fed. Like the mouth of a drooling beast, slobbering forth helping after helping of salivating gruel. They hadn’t even started yet and already a puddle was formed.

 

“Isn’t it funny?” 

 

“Meep”

 

“How you, the same inexperienced cutie-pie I found trembling at my feet, is about to get more pussy than any man alive. Now I know you still have some getting used to, what with all the changes I’ve made to you, but it’s for the best. I have so much love to give Mildy,” Ms. Evans exclaimed. 

 

Ms. Evans spread her lips and guided the whimpering Mildo towards her hairy monster. He wiggled and meeped, desperate to escape her meaty clutches. But It was all for nothing. With a husky moan, Ms. Evans dipped him into herself.

 

“UnNGh, you’re such a perfect fit,” She said as she eased his crying head into herself.

 

Mildo’s senses were beyond overwhelmed. Her nauseatingly strong womanly musk flooded his nostrils, and her thick hot goo filled his mouth and belly. Her bush abraded his skin while her inner walls chewed on his head. And just when he thought things couldn’t possibly get worse for him, Ms. Evans pushed him deeper.

 

“Oh Yeah Mildo, fill me up!” Ms. Evans huffed, shoving him in further and further, deeper and deeper, until he was embedded up to his ankles in her furry clam. Her vag squeezed and spasm Ed as if it had a mind of it’s own. Nothing ever felt so good. “Fuck yeah!” Ms. Evans couldn’t hold out any longer. With a tightened grip she began pumping him in and out of herself.

 

Ms. Evans fucked herself senseless with his puny body. In and out, over and over again, faster and faster with each plunge. Mildo couldn’t tell up from down as his entire form pistoned her flooded cunt at breakneck speed. Every so often Ms. Evans would slow down, dragging his from in and out of herself, twisting him as she moaned and squeezed before resuming the ferocious plunging. 

 

For Mildo it seemed as though there was no end in sight. His full-body fuck-fest continued on for a good twenty minutes. Mildo ached like never before. If it weren’t for his “enhancements,” there’s no doubt he’d be broken beyond repair.

 

“FUck Mildy, right there!” Ms. Evans moaned, gripping his ankles tightly and twisting him around in circles as she squeezed her twat muscles.

 

The ogress’s pincers felt as though they’d shatter his ankles as she plunged him in all the way and twisted him in circles for the umpteenth time. Milton let out a gurgled cry as she squeezed the last bit of breath from his lungs and flooded his mouth with her pungent cum. All he could do was wiggle.

 

“Oooh, trying to help little one?” Ms. Evans huffed, enjoying his small movements as she continued to twist and slosh him around. “That’s right, be a good little boy and wriggle for me. Make mama cum!” And with that she angled him to the side slightly and began jabbing him into herself so that his head impacted her g-spot.

 

Just seconds later, she was ramming faster than ever before. Droplets of cum splashing everywhere as she grunted and squeezed, working herself into an earth-shattering orgasm.

 

“UUuunnnghghh,” She cried as she plunged him all the way in and rode out the biggest orgasm of her life. Her cunt nearly squeezed the life out of him before it shot gallons of cum down his open tract. 

 

“Fuck that was good,” Ms. Evans exclaimed as she slowly withdrew her Mildo. “Mmmm,” she moaned, pumping him back in a few times for good measure. “Ungh, I could practically do with another one already Mildy!” She beamed, “But no, we both deserve a break.”

 

Finally, Ms. Evans removed a thoroughly abused Mildo from her messy cunt. Her hairy beast continued to ooze out gallons of pungent cum and let out an ugly wet sound upon giving up its favorite snack. “Ooh,” she moaned before she dropped him into the funky puddle below. 

 

“Meeehh” Mildo groaned, barely conscious and rolling around in the puddle of thick smelly goo between the ogresse’s legs. As happy as he was to finally be free from the drooling beast, his body felt broken. Her cunt put a literal beating on him. Not only that, but she had forced at least a gallon or so of cum down his throat. So much so that it was still leaking from his mouth. 

 

“You are such a precious little thing. I don’t think I’ve ever came so hard in my life,” Ms. Evans beamed. “Say, how are you holdi….oh my, you poor poor dear” she cooed as she picked him up and brought him up to her face.

 

“Oh Mildy, look at the mess I’ve made of you,” She said with pity in her eyes. He truly was a mess. Covered in fragrant cum from head to toe, his body littered with long curly pubes that had chaffed off. “There, there little one. Let me fix you up,” she added before grabbing a tissue and wiping him down, plucking off the last bit of stubborn pubes.