- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Touched up this chapter some. Next ones are going to be flashbacks to Milton and how he became mildo.

“There, all set!” Ms. Evans said after finally fitting her pad in place.

“What’s th- th- that smell?” Ken asked as he was encased in a thick cloud of her arousal that wafted from her mid-use pad.

“That sweetie is Mama Evans way of saying she thinks you’re really really cute. And she can’t wait to try you on!” Ms. Evan’s said.

Ken looked at her with worry and confusion.

“You’re just priceless, you know that right? Ken, dear, take this little boner here your sporting. Why are you hard right now hmm?” Ms. Evans asked as she lifted and rubbed his tiny cock with her meaty fingers.

“I g- g- get hard when I’m n- nervous.” He explained.

“You mean you don’t get hard around women?” Ms. Evans asked.

“No I do, b-“

“It’s okay if you’re not into girls. We can find you another position at our sister site. They cater to the inter-size LGBTQ community.” Ms. Evans said.

“NO, No, it’s not that. I g- get hard around women t- too. J- just you’re not my t- I mean- ”

“It’s okay sweetie. I get it. I’m not your type. I’m 52 years old, 6’3, with an ass the size of Alaska, and breasts with cup sizes I lost track of years ago. But just like you sweetie, I’m different. And that’s okay. No it’s more than okay, it’s beautiful. You know why it’s beautiful?” Ms. Evans asked.

“N- no. T- tell me why?” Ken asked.

“Because it’s real Ken. I’m a real woman. With real flaws. And you may only be 3 inches tall. But all 3 inches of you are real. Innocent, pure, and real.” Ms. Evans explained.

With that Ms. Evans lowered the garment. As it lowered, Ken got a view of his destiny in all its bushy glory. He knew some women had hair down there, but never had he imagined it could be so much. It looked like some hairy fat-lipped monster preparing to devour him. It was...drooling...

Soon Ken found himself lying on the ground, looking up at all the elephantine, cellulite-ridden, middle-aged flesh that jiggled with each BOOMING step she took into the leg-holes of the undergarment. He stared up at this horrifying ogress. Her bush extending all the way to the base of her butt crack. A thick-lipped hairy mess from above that was so worked up it actually spat out a glob of *excitement* that landed just beside him.
“Oh heaven’s me! See what you’ve done to your big Mama Evans? My big hairy muff’s hankering to just eat you right up!” She said as she began sliding the PantyPal and its prisoner upwards.

Poor little Ken. This is not what signed up for. He came to Venus Inc. for a chance to put a roof over his head and meet new people who valued his positivity. With a little luck, he could even meet a girl who’d take the time to see just how kind and thoughtful he was. One who could appreciate his unique size and loyalty instead of taking pity or worse, taking advantage of him. Irony at its worst, Ken mused, as he lay strapped to the crotch of Ms. Evan’s underwear. A literal PantyPal to this mammoth woman more than twice his age, with excess in size, weight, and pubic hair. Why did he agree to so many stupid things that undoubtedly led him right here, this moment? To be raped by a fifty-something year-old giant butt ogress who made him call her “mama.” All this was pointless by now. There was nothing a three-inch pipsqueak like him could do.

“Oh g- g- god” Ken cried as he stared up at the hairy drooling monster, encased in shadow by her impossibly huge legs and butt.

“There there Ken. Don’t you cry. You’re gonna help Venus Inc. Out so much. Plus you’ll finally get feel the warm embrace of a woman!” Ms. Evans said in a soothing voice laced with a hint of sexual frustration.

As he got close enough for Ms. Evans full bush to tickle and abrade his skin, and her womanly scent to overpower his senses, he broke down.

“P- p-  *cries* p- please no! M- mama Ev- v- vans. Not like th- th- this.” He pleaded.  

“Now, now, now Ken. We had an agreement, remember? One that you seemed ecstatic for just moments ago. One hefty bonus plus free room and board in exchange for your assistance with this here QA test. Part of the reason we are such a successful equal opportunity employer is because I require every employee, regardless of size, to meet their commitments. Now, be a good little PantyPal, and help Mama Evans with her QA test.” She said as she continued to cinch up her underwear.

“But I c- c-  - *mmmpphhhhh*!” Ken cried as he was pulled into fat hairy cunt lips, his entire body immediately soaked with her thick goo.

“Gina, are you sure you and the ladies over at QA got the measurements right? It feels kinda tight” Ms. Evans said as she began to dance and shimmy to get the PantyPal up over her hips.

Meanwhile, Ken’s entire world shook as he was pressed and slid against her wet hairy hole.

“Yeah they’re supposed to be snug, ya know, for maximum effect.” Gina said.

“I guess that..grrr...makes sense. Ah there! Finall...oh. Ungh....yeah. He feels nice.” Ms. Evans said as she won the battle with her hips only to discover the reward at the end.

“Tell us Ms. Evans. How does it feel?” Gina asked as the room all focused intently on what was going down.

“I dunno if it’s just how cute and pathetic this particular subject was, or the little tiny wiggles it’s trying to do, but this will definitely be a hit with the ladies. Hell they might even seek out those little fuckers after hearing about how good they...unnffff. I better go take a seat” Ms. Evans said as she kneaded Ken against her slot before returning to her seat. Ms. A husky gasp escaped her thin lips as she wiggled and squeezed her obese buttocks into the custom-made chair. One that despite its imposing size, still barely fit her.

Ken was in hell as he felt the ogress’s thick finger push him further between her hairy lips. The world shook with each step she took, causing her pubes to tickle and scratch against him. Her monstrous cunt spat out glob after glob of fragrant cum, basting his entire body with her fluids. Then everything began to lower as he felt this this increasing pressure pulling him against her.

Tim was watched all of this go down as he felt of pity for the newhire, and a combination of disgust and horror for Ms. Evans.

“Oh don’t give me that look Tim. OH...” Ms. Evans moaned as she grinned against the seat, as her furry monster spat out more cum on its victim.

“So is PantyPal the winner we had hoped for?” One of the marketing execs asked her. 

“Ungh. Fuck. Don’t get me wrong he feels DELICIOUS in there. But it’s almost like OH...like an itch I can’t scratch. Like he’s still too small.” Ms. Evans said as she began grinding her oversized tank butt in circles. Pounds upon pounds of hairy womanly flesh bore down on Ken with each shimmy of Ms. Evans backside.

****************************************************************

As Ms. Evans continued to grind and shimmy her obese hindquarters against the chair, Ken’s state began to decline. Between the gallons of cum he was swallowing, to the pounds of hot hairy flesh grinding against him. He was literally being fucked to death.

But Ms. Evans didn’t care. All she cared about was release. But unfortunately for Ken, the PantyPal wasn’t doing enough to counteract his small stature. As such, her grinds got increasingly vigorous, and downright violent. After 10 min she was literally grunting with frustration when

“Damnit, this is such a goddamn tease! This friggin PantyPal just brings you on the edge and that’s it. PantyPal needs a more work, maybe different positioning? I dunno.” Ms. Evans said.

“We’ll get on that right away Ms. Evans. Do you have any other feedback to give us while we’re-“ Gina said before Ms. Evans got up and interjected.

“Not now Gina. I can’t think straight. Where’s my bag I need my mildo ASAP.” Me. Evans said as she hopped and struggled to remove her PantyPal.

 ‌’What’s a mildo?’ Tim thought as he stood on there on the meeting table as he tried to create more distance between him and Ms. Evans.   The act was meaningless as what came next was a series of horrific sights and sounds he could never go back from. The behemoth tossed her soiled PantyPal onto the table. There, just beside, lay the three-inch corpse of little Ken. Frosted over in layer after layer of thick cum and littered with stray pubes. Like a bird in an oil spill. His eyes and mouth were wide open and leaking out cum. Poor little guy, what a violet way to go. Ms. Evans had raped him to death.   “Here you are Ms. Evans.” One of the female execs said as they handed her her bag.   Like a car accident, Tim couldn’t look away as he stared at the massive older woman as she fumbled with her bag.   “Mildo, where are you, mama needs you.”   “Eeeep! Eeeeeeeep!”  ‘What the fuck?!’ Tim thought as he struggled to process what he was looking at. Ms. Evans brandished what he could only conclude was a person who’d been made up to to look like a penis. A rather large one at that.

“Oh stop that Mildo. I’ll feed you when I’m through.” Ms. Evans said as placed one foot on her chair and aimed the pathetic humanoid at her hungry hole. 

“Eeeeeeg! Aaaaaaapp!” The thing screamed.

“Oh stop that mildo. You know none of us can understand you. This one won’t be like last time I promise. Should only take mama a couple min,” Ms. Evans said as she slid the this, thing into herself.

“There you go mildo...ungh...that’s it.” She said as she wiggled her hips slightly, devouring all 9 or so inches of this mildo.

Then, after adjust her grip to just its ankles, Ms. Evans began pumping the thing in and out of her with incredible speed and force. Abusing her cunt with his entire body cum splashed and dripped all over her legs and the floor. How anyone could survive that kind of violent onslaught was beyond Tim.

Then after a good 2 min of violent masturbation, Ms. Evans let out an obnoxious gasp, as she finally removed this abused thing from her hungry cunt. It was almost as if it didn’t want to let go as an audible squelch could be heard as he was removed. Tim was further mortified as plugged up cum leaked out of the pear-shaped behemoth as she discarded its inhabitant onto the table just in front of him.

“Oh I needed that. Gina how’s our subject doing?” Ms. Evans asked.

Gina, who had spent most of the time focusing on Ms. Evans forgot to take notice. A look of surprise followed by a mix of sad disappointment as she saw the discarded mess that was left of him. 

“Sorry, it doesn’t look like he made it. I’ll clean it up and see about arrangements.” Gina said as she reached for the PantyPal

“What a shame. It’s not his fault he couldn’t get me to the finish line. He did his best and that’s what counts. Team, let this be a lesson for the next QA test. He may have been small, but he was an asset. You don’t come by three inches every day. Oh well. What’s done is done. Gina, I gather what data you can from his remains. Further testing is needed, but we’ve got to do a better job. I don’t want to be the bad guy here, but without a strong launch I just don’t as good a holiday bonus this year.” Ms. Evans said.

All of this was just background noise to Tim as he stared at the discarded humanoid. Sure he felt bad for Ken, but what the fuck was he looking at? Completely hairless, with a head that was tattooed to look like the mushroom tip of a penis. It was face down, arms and legs pressed tightly against its sides, trying and trying to roll over. Like a worm that couldn’t bend.

It was horrifying to look at. This abused thing thing, covered in cum and pubes. But despite that Tim’s overwhelming sense of dignity forced him to reach out and help. With some struggling he was able to help this mildo roll over. That’s when it hit him.

“Milton? Milton Small is that you?”

“Eeeep eeeee”

“Oh my god, how did they? What can I do? Tell me how to help.”

“Eeee!”

“Why can’t you talk! I can barely understand...oh god.” Tim thought as he realized Milton no longer had teeth.