- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags include Breasts, Insertion,

Brad didn’t know what to do.  He looked up at the titanic woman and under normal circumstances he would have been turned on.  But the fear of being under her foot and then the horror of Shannon and her ass made him look up almost despondent.  The problem was that even if his brain wasn't turned on.  Another part of him was and before he knew it he was being hoisted up into the air by her massive hand.


“Now if I recall we had a little oral fun last time...but you didn’t REALLY get to experience certain things...for instance”  She says lifting him up to her giant breasts and with a little movement they jiggle and bounce off each other.  “Last time I think you just got to look...well now…”  She puts an arm under her breasts and drops Brad down on top of her left breast.  “Feel free to touch...and rub...and kiss”  She giggles at the tiny man on his hands and knees on her giant breast.  It almost became a little game for her as everytime Brad would get to his feet a little wiggle would cause him to fall back to his hands and knees until eventually he slid down into her ample cleavage.


“Oops!”  Lauren says plucking him out and sliding him along her breast.  “We’re not done yet...there are certain other parts of my breasts you haven’t given attention to…”  She says sliding him down against her nipple.  A nipple that is slightly larger than his entire body.  “Feel free to try fucking it if your little dick is able to fit”  She grins pressing him body into her hardening nipple.  Brad felt his arousal and didn’t know if he could but he refused to do something like that.  Unfortunately for him it didn’t matter if he refused because using a finger on his back Lauren simply pressed him over and over again against her nipple as if he was humping it...causing her to breath heavier.


“Mmmm okay enough foreplay…”  Lauren says moving Brad down her breast and over her belly.  Brad is a bit disoriented while he slides along the smooth stomach down to the rough stubbly pubic hair.  But it doesn’t stop there as Lauren guides him down to her vagina and starts massaging him against her lips.  “Mmm okay...not bad…” She says pressing harder and harder and moving Brad around in circles.


“Wow...wow this is hot…”  Lauren says soaking Brad head to toe in her juices until she can’t take it anymore and pinching his legs together she pushes his 3 inch body up inside her and starts to wiggle him around.  “Mmm that’s right...c’mon...squirm for mama”  She moans clutching her own breast as she shoves Brad in deeper and deeper.  She keeps using Brad as her own personal massager until she feels it.  Her muscles clench and she gasps feeling the orgasm wash over her.  She continues to play with herself as she lets Brad's soaking exhausted body slide out into her hand.  Bringing his covered sticky body up to her face she smiles.


“I have to give you some credit...I don’t think I orgasmed like that since the first time I tried this with a tiny man like a year ago…”  She says with a sigh as the music starts to play.  “Good timing huh?”  She grins setting Brad back down on the couch.  


“So I think this was a pretty productive day don’t you?”  She grabs her robe and puts it back on as Brad feels the sensation of getting his size back again.  “In fact I’ll just go ahead and pencil you in for an appointment tomorrow bright and early at 8 AM with a full dose and we’ll just bill your account, it won’t be me but I’m sure you’ll have a great time with Nikki”  She sees Brad looking a little confused.  “Unless you don’t want an appointment tomorrow...of course…”  She says walking towards Brad still not half his size.  “...if you suddenly didn’t come tomorrow after coming every day that would look awfully suspicious wouldn’t it?”  Lauren says, raising an eyebrow.  


Brad knows he’s stuck, he needs to do whatever he can to not end up like...well he didn’t want to think about that woman and the others that may have been shrunk.  He needed to keep this going so he nodded.  “8AM works great.”  Brad says as he reaches his full size and soaked.  Smelling of a combination of sex, feet and ass.  He starts to grab his clothes to walk to the shower when Lauren smiles.  


“Actually we’re running a little behind so you’ll have to skip the shower.  See ya tomorrow”  She says guiding him to the door and almost pushing him out.  But before he could leave she called out.


“I’m looking forward to next time Bradley…”  She says with a wink.  “There’s still so many ways for me to play with you”  She grins turning and giving her butt a little spank.  


  He couldn’t help feeling that the walk through the hotel and outside to his car that people were staring at his disheveled form, not to mention anyone who walked by couldn’t hide the fact that Brad REALLY needed a shower.


***Later that NIght***


Brad laid in bed wide awake.  It had been quite the day to say the least and he kept trying to think of the next steps.  He had seen that this wasn’t a rumor.  People WERE disappearing and it WAS this woman Lauren or “L” and her SK drug.  The problem was Brad didn’t have any evidence yet.  


What was he supposed to do?  Go to a judge to get a warrant by saying this crazy woman is shrinking people and turning them into human thongs?  He’d probably lose his job on the spot.  He would need more evidence which meant he needed to go back.  Not to mention the idea of getting Karla wrapped up in this.  He’d just have to man up and get through it.  But there was another problem.


Until now Brad could think he was doing it for the case and that there was SOME enjoyment out of the whole shrinking but after today...the idea of shrinking again terrified him.  The problem was he could now feel the craving.  It was like cigarettes but worse.  In fact if the drug was right here right now he’s sure he would take it.  He had this problem with an opiod once.  He had to take it to fit in and it took a long time before he didn’t think about it.  It didn’t matter though.  He needed to help the people like that woman.  He shivered at the idea of where she was right now.  Was Shannon still wearing that thong while she slept.  He tried to get rid of the idea but it just lingered and he laid there, until finally at some point he drifted off to sleep.


 

Chapter End Notes:

What's next for Detective Brad?  Tune in next time to find out!

 

That's all for now.  A few more chapters will be up in the next day or two!