- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags:  Butt/Insertion and humiliation.


Brad was almost numb.  Could this be true.  Could he actually be permanently stuck at this size?  The idea of going through all that hell again...then the thought of actually belonging to that Shannon woman.  He couldn’t accept it.  His mind was a blur as Karla explained everything to him until she said she’d be taking him.


He looked up at Karla.  He wasn’t going to be stuck here?  It obviously wasn’t ideal to be given to Karla...to stay shrunk, but it was infinitely better than staying with Lauren or anyone else she had around for that matter.  Plus once they got out of here they could work on something.  Let other Detectives know and do a raid.  In fact after doing that he’s sure some scientists could figure out what this pill really was and there must be a way to reverse it.  It still wasn’t great but there was still hope.  He couldn’t help but get a little nervous though at the looks on their giant faces though.  Both Lauren’s smile and Karla’s frown likely meant something bad for him.


Lauren looked at Karla.  “Y’know if you’re having cold feet I can call Shannon.  I’m sure she’d love to have another…”  Lauren says as Karla shakes her head.


“No!  No, I’ll do it…”  She says taking a deep breath and looking down at Brad.  “Okay...I can do this...I can do this”  Karla says reaching down to her sweatpants waistband and starts to pull them down, obviously feeling a bit uneasy about stripping like this.  Brad looks on confused and worried while Karla slowly undresses from the waist down.  Lauren can’t help but giggle.


“Y’know Karla, it seems that Brad here looks a bit confused...maybe you should fill him in on why you’re doing that…”  Lauren says while Karla steps out of her sweatpants.  Now only wearing a light purple thong.  But Brad, still on the counter, couldn't see.  He only saw Karla’s sad face.


Karla closes her eyes and takes a deep breath before whispering to herself.  “Okay...here we go…”  She says looking down at Brad.  


“So Brad...part of the deal that Lauren and I made also includes something else…”  She says and Lauren smiles.


“Mmm Hmm, I needed to see that I could trust Karla to do what I told her to do...and to prove herself I knew it had to be something a bit...extreme.”  She says and then chuckles.  “Okay sorry I interrupted, you were saying Karla…”  Lauren smiles and Karla sighs.


“Yeah...so like she said it had to be extreme and Brad, listen, I am only doing this because she said it was the ONLY way she’d agree.”  Karla says with another hesitant pause she continues.  “...so in order to be able to take you home with me...I need to...stick you…”  She almost stops.  “...up…”  Brad thinks he knows where this is going.  Her pants were taken off.  It was likely one of two places and looking at Lauren’s smile Brad knew he wouldn’t be that lucky.  “...my ass”  Karla cringes.


Brad starts shaking.  The idea of being anywhere near a titanic ass gave him flashbacks.  Unfortunately Karla wasn’t quite done.  “...for an hour…”  Brad looked up 


“An hour?”  Brad almost fell to his knees.  The idea of being shoved up Karla’s ass for an entire ass was too much for him to handle.  But just like before, she wasn’t finished.


“...every day”  Karla finishes and Brad freaks out.  He shakes his head and tries to back away.  He couldn’t go through with something like this.  It wasn’t right!  But before he could move a huge hand grabbed him and slammed him into soft breasts.  Karla was holding him in a hug.


“I’m sorry..she said it’s the only way she’ll let me do this…”  She says holding Brad close to her breast and looking back at Lauren.  “This is the only way right?”  Karla looked at Lauren hoping for some mercy and Lauren smiled.


“Let me put it this way...it’s either your ass...or my ass.  Or maybe Shannon’s ass…”  Lauren said with a chuckle and Karla gave a solemn nod.


“Okay…”  She lifts Brad up to her face.  “I’m sorry...it’ll be okay.”  She takes another deep breath.  “Ready?”  But she doesn’t wait for an answer and slowly starts to lower Brad towards her butt.


“One Sec…”  Lauren smiles pulling up a chair and sitting down so she can look at Karla’s large ass swallowing up her thong.  “Okay...just wanted a front row seat”  Lauren chuckles and nods to Karla to continue.


Karla nods and starts to guide Brad’s helpless body towards her tremendous left asscheek.  She feels Brad squirming in her hand and to make sure she doesn’t drop him she presses him into her cheek while her other hand digs in between her cheeks to pull out her thong.  She grips her other sheek and pulls it away while guiding Brad along her cheek towards her asscrack.


Brad squirms and squeals but he only sees a giant butt.  When he turns he’s greeted with Lauren’s smiling face.  Watching him struggle against Karla while she easily moves her to the abyss of her buttcrack.  Brad is kicking and squirming feeling himself getting closer.  Her nerves must be making her sweat because her cheeks and crack are incredibly slick.


“God this feels so weird...I can’t believe OH GOD”  She gasps.  Feeling those little feet kicking and pressing against her asshole.  Her sudden surprise actually causes her asshole to swallow Brad’s legs up to his knees.  “I can’t believe this is happening…”  Karla says at the uncomfortable feeling of squirming in her ass.


Lauren watches with a chuckle, seeing Brad thrash and squirm while Karla’ ass pulls him into his chest.  “Okay you can stop for a moment…”  Lauren says.  Both Karla and Brad look at her in surprise.  Could she be putting a stop to this...Could she be done.  But she just leans a little closer.


“Wow Karla, you could use a shower…”  She chuckles and then looks at Brad.  “Well Bradley, Brad, Detective Graves, whatever you prefer to go by.  I wanted to say that you were an amazing client and I’m sorry things turned out this way.  But I’m afraid this is the last time I”ll probably ever be able to see you.  Now you be a good boy for Officer Karla okay?”  She says with a grin.  She looks up at Karla. 


“You want to finish pushing him in or do you want me to?”  Lauren says as Karla sighs, thinking for a second.


“Too late!”  Lauren says sticking her finger on Brad's head and with a quick push his whole body except the very top of his head disappears up inside Karla’s asshole.  


“Oh god!”  Karla yells in surprise letting both her thong and her cheeks go.  The thong snapping into place and finishing the job of pushing Brad completely up her ass.  Karla clinches her cheeks and wiggles her hips a bit.  “Ugh this feels so fucking weird…”  Karla says feeling the squirms deep inside her asshole.


“You get used to it,”  Lauren says with a chuckle.  Karla frowns and grabs her sweatpants to put on while she clenches and tries to find something that takes her mind off the sensation of her partner squirming inside her asshole.  Lauren can’t help but smile.  “I have to say I think he’s lucky to be back there...You should consider being one of my employees, you’d make more money than being a Detective...plus…”  She says giving Karla’s butt a spank.  “You’d have more fun too”  She says with a wink and Karla gives a small nod.  “So...shall we go over the rules of our agreement?”  Lauren says and Karla nods.


“Umm yeah…”  She says reaching into her buttcrack to try and relieve the feeling of a wedgie, she wouldn’t be successful as the feeling was coming from the other side of her asshole.  “Okay, first I have deleted everything related to the case.  There isn’t a single trace of “SK” in the system.  Next I filed all the forms for Brad for a temporary leave of absence.  If anyone asks he needs to get away for awhile.  Eventually we’ll simply say he moved away.”  Karla says uneasy about doing all this but knew it was for the best...considering what could have happened to him.  She can’t help but feel uneasy though.  She was “saving” him by shoving him up her ass.  “And of course I’ll pass along any new information I may hear about cases involving SK and try to shut them down.”  She says and Lauren grins.  


“That’s a good girl...but you’re forgetting one important part of our deal…”  She gives her another slap on the butt sending it bouncing and jiggling around.  Karla yelps and nods rubbing her butt where it was just spanked.


“Yeah...everyday I’ll take Brad and...stick him in my ass for an hour.  I’ll send you a video of me doing it each time.”  She says shaking her head that she would agree to something like this but again knowing it’s the best option


“Atta Girl”  Lauren says standing up and slowly walking towards Karla.  “Well I think we’re pretty much done here…”  Lauren smiles stepping up closer to Karla.  “...I think there’s just one last thing I want from you Detective Anderson…” She says in that seductive tone.


“Ok...well what dommmpphhh”  Karla starts to say when she finds herself pulled into Lauren for a deep kiss.  Karla’s eyes go wide feeling Lauren give her butt a squeeze while she kisses her passionately.  Karla can’t help but enjoy the kiss when Lauren’s tongue pushes into her mouth for a moment before Lauren smiles backing away.


“Mmmm, sorry.  I just couldn’t help myself”  Lauren says, giving her mouth a little wipe while Karla kind of comes to her senses.


“Ummm okay, it’s fine...I just wasn’t expecting it”  Karla chuckles clearing her throat a little. “You might need a new mint though…”  Karla says looking at Lauren and realizing she might have offended her and she didn’t want to piss this woman off.  “I didn’t mean because of your breath though.  I just felt like I might have swallowed the mint you had in your mouth, I really didn’t mean…”  Karla says and Lauren just smiles putting her finger up to Karla’s lips.


“Shhh, it’s okay, I know what you meant…”  She says when Karla looks confused when a strange tingling coming over her entire body.  “...and that wasn’t a mint”  Lauren says with a grin.  Karla looks confused and then it happens.  Her vision starts to blur and things start to look...bigger.


“Oh no…”  Karla manages to whisper.


“Oh yes…” Lauren replies with a smile.